Print Page | Close Window

CIA Sodomizes Wrong Guy

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352240
Printed Date: Nov 22 2017 at 5:11pm

Topic: CIA Sodomizes Wrong Guy
Posted By: tatee
Subject: CIA Sodomizes Wrong Guy
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:59am
"A European court issued a landmark ruling Thursday that condemned the CIA's "extraordinary renditions" programs and bolstered those who say they were illegally kidnapped and tortured as part of an overzealous war on terrorism.

The European Court of Human Rights ruled that a German car salesman was an innocent victim of torture and abuse, in a long-awaited victory for a man who had failed for years to get courts in the U.S. and Europe to acknowledge what happened to him."*

Khaled El-Masri, a German citizen, was illegally kidnapped, tortured, and sodomized for months by the CIA, and they later found they had taken the wrong man, that El-Masri was in no way a terrorist. Now, a court has found in El-Masri's favor. Cenk Uygur, Ben Mankiewicz (Host, Turner Classic Movies), and John Iadarola (Host, TYT University) break it down.

*Read more from Angela Charlton/ AP via Huffington Post:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/13/khaled-el-masri_n_2293064.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/13/khaled-el-masri_n_2293064.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqDRdw8sWw8" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqDRdw8sWw8

Replies:
Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 11:59am
I wonder if its common & acceptable for law enforcement to abuse inmates without any repercussions.  Like Do most just turn a blind eye & sweep it under a rug??  Seems like the boys in blue ALWAYS have each others backs when these things happen

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

repost

dammit i searched.  thanxLOL

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

repost

dammit i searched.  thanxLOL
not ur fault, she should have worded it betterEmbarrassed
http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/trey-songz-abusing-women-now_topic352213.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/trey-songz-abusing-women-now_topic352213.html

jk

-------------

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:04pm
gotta search message body imo and not just title since people make up witty/descriptive titles 

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:10pm
search keywords.  Thats what I do.  In this case, I would have searched Trey Songz.  The thread would have came up

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:14pm
i changed topics

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:16pm
well damn........this is the Trey Songz thread? I never would have guessed.  I ain't even click the other one cause that sh*t said Trey Songz.LOL 

Damn.  I guess we got to start clickin' every thread going into 2013.  We could be missin' sh*t cause it said "insert something uninteresting to you here".

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

well damn........this is the Trey Songz thread? I never would have guessed.  I ain't even click the other one cause that sh*t said Trey Songz.LOL 

Damn.  I guess we got to start clickin' every thread going into 2013.  We could be missin' sh*t cause it said "insert something uninteresting to you here".

what you talkin about willisLOL

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:22pm
^^^^^wait...what?  so that's not the cia.....man....apparently even I don't know what i'm talmbout.LOL

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:34pm
so the only issue here with the torture and sodomising is that it was the wrong guy?

-------------
Out of many, one people.....
Happy 50th JAMAICA!

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:38pm
Why is sodomizing okay? Poor guy, I hope he sticks it to the man because the man has obviously been sticking it to him.

-------------

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:41pm
i'm kind of okay with torture

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:47pm
What type of sodomy was this? If they sodomiZe male suspects then what are they doing to the women? Hmm. Government rapist.

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 12:54pm
I for one, was shocked that the US did all that torture & waterboarding at guatanomo bay.  It seems like sh*t like this is common practice & kept on the hush.  inhumane treatment doesn't sit well with me.  just kill them or leave them alone. dont torture

-------------

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

gotta search message body imo and not just title since people make up witty/descriptive titles 

ain't nobody got time for thatLOL.

I miss a lot tho because of titles like that. Isn't it mentioned in the forum rules about using descriptive titles? Nobody care.LOL They used to delete those threads.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:58pm
to OP, this horrible and I hope they are punished 

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I miss a lot tho because of titles like that. Isn't it mentioned in the forum rules about using descriptive titles? Nobody care.LOL They used to delete those threads.

my thread topic really wasn't off...and it definitely wasnt any different than the norm type of thread titles posted...she just happened to miss the thread.  it's on the 2nd page.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:06pm
im confused by this thread...lol

and i might be the only one that is ok with occational reposts.  alot of the times when repost is typed...i'm left thinking...it is?  buts that probably because i mainly look at page 1 even if i missed a few days...

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:07pm

lol right.

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

im confused by this thread...lol

and i might be the only one that is ok with occational reposts.  alot of the times when repost is typed...i'm left thinking...it is?  buts that probably because i mainly look at page 1 even if i missed a few days...

nope. I don't mind them either. Maybe I'll catch it by the 3rd-4th repost LOL

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:10pm
TC, I try to hover to get the gist but sometimes that doesn't help either.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

my thread topic really wasn't off...and it definitely wasnt any different than the norm type of thread titles posted...she just happened to miss the thread.  it's on the 2nd page.

I'm just playing LOL 

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:22pm

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:24pm
That's disgusting. Smh

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:30pm

TC, I try to hover to get the gist but sometimes that doesn't help either.

yeah i gave up on that technique a while back...

-------------

dacoldesteva

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:34pm
This is more common than one may think.

And it will happen more often with American citizens thanks to the NDAASleepy

-------------

Print Page | Close Window