Print Page | Close Window

Derrick Ward Hates His Dark Skinned Baby

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352077
Printed Date: Aug 20 2018 at 5:12pm

Topic: Derrick Ward Hates His Dark Skinned Baby
Posted By: zsazsa
Subject: Derrick Ward Hates His Dark Skinned Baby
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:33pm
Yo don't shoot the messenger. lol

Allegedly. I personally think an ex of his is behind this. Him abandoning his baby does not prove any colour links. 

Derrick Ward Is A Color-Struck Dead Beat Who Hates His Dark Skinned Baby?

http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/baller-mail-derrick-ward-is-a-color-struck-dead-beat-who-hates" rel="nofollow - Baller Mail - Derrick Ward Is A Color-Struck Dead Beat Who Hates His Dark Skinned Baby? - Baller Alert.com

http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/baller-mail-derrick-ward-is-a-color-struck-dead-beat-who-hates" rel="nofollow - Baller Mail - Derrick Ward Is A Color-Struck Dead Beat Who Hates His Dark Skinned Baby? - Baller Alert.com

Self hate is real in these streets and if you don't believe, check out this Baller Mail that was submitted by a Baller Alert reader regarding Derrick Ward formally of the Houston Texans.Derrick was also rumored to have been dating Khloe Kardashian at some point and was rumored to be the man that Esther Baxter cheated on Joe Budden with back in the day. That may sway your thoughts on whether the below story is true or not.

Disclaimer: Baller Mails are submitted by our readers and are protected by federal statute 47 U.S.C. 230. BallerAlert.com can not confirm 100% accuracy of any story posted.

Quote:
Ok so heres the story back in 2006 Derrick Ward got a dark skinned girl pregnant. When he got signed to the Jets and found out she was pregnant he changed his phone numbers and contacts. 

They had a paternity test and found out the boy was his, he visited for a while then finally decided to give up all his parental rights to the son. 
Fast forward to 2012 he is now married to Naomi Allen from the Group Electric Red.

They had their first son, and also he has a 3 year old daughter from a previous relationship. Both ladies are Light Skinned and could pass for sisters. Hes this happy father now. Never ever mentioning the name or the fact that he has this son.. Maybe because his son is Dark Skinned?

He has a 6 year old son living in Los Angeles California that if he walked by in the streets he wouldn’t even know was his. The sad part is that his Wife doesn’t even know about it.

But there is proof. As far as his first baby mother she washed her hands of Derrick. He set up a Trust for the son when he turns 18 
and I think she was getting child support, not sure. I don’t know her personally but I have met her, through our mutual friend. I know that she made the comment that his career is his Karma because he cant stay with a team. Also she has never went to the media or tried to blast Him about anything. If her son wants to find him when he is of age he can, but Derrick made his decision when he was hot and poppin. I think it’s a sad story which is why his ass should be outed!!! 

Not even sure hs wife knows about the son, but if she does how could she even be with someone who would disown their own flesh and blood??
This is his son when he was a younger and there's another one at balleralert that I can't copy. Click the link to see him when he was a baby being kissed by both Ward and the mother:

Read more:  http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/baller-mail-derrick-ward-is-a-color-struck-dead-beat-who-hates#ixzz2ElUreTIP" rel="nofollow - Baller Mail - Derrick Ward Is A Color-Struck Dead Beat Who Hates His Dark Skinned Baby? - Baller Alert.com
< ="" style="margin-bottom: 6px; border: 0px; font-size: 11px;">Attached Thumbnails
http://www.lipstickalley.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=54921&d=1355246797" rel="nofollow">Click image for larger version    Name: Ward-kid.JPG  Views: 0  Size: 161.9 KB  ID: 54921   

Replies:
Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:36pm
The baby and mother are clearly better off without him. That trust fund will be the parental unit.

This is one case where I'm glad the father is not in the child's life. That man's presence would cause more harm than good.

-------------

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:38pm
wow. i dont see how ppl do that to their kids man...i dont understand.

-------------

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:39pm

Shameful. I hope he burns in the eternal pits of hell.

..apparently this is the dude esther baxter was fukkkin on while she was with joe budden. interesting.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Self hate is real

-------------
Men fake a relationship to get a nut, Women fake a nut to get a relationship- himayn10ence

The pictures didn't show up. 

Midna I agree but I think it is slander. Unless there is proof he said he didn't want to see his child because of skin tone, I don't believe it. He could just be a deadbeat dad. Most forums are believing it though but I don't know his character well

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:41pm
Did he date khloe k ?

-------------
Men fake a relationship to get a nut, Women fake a nut to get a relationship- himayn10ence

Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:41pm

Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:42pm

Posted By: miana79
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

The pictures didn't show up. 

Posted By: EPITOME
he probably doesn't hate the dark skinned baby...probably hates the dark skinned momma though. very likely.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:43pm

http://api.ning.com/files/4GCV*FnsVkhP2XYjde6Ouj2L7*p6yXcGIak*gFGGhPcD5TcImiVvlj3ukGaW3jdW8YtnR3WtiXLQ3txDjfehf44iYEAu4kOl/photo.JPG" rel="nofollow"> http://api.ning.com/files/Xnf4QR6sg5yymcSev*yS4NhvMAn4kRj0qrURrNCRZgly3y*MJSHQVlYex02TQbc*fxhLwaxxASRY3dCbA-o03XPSkxi2Bz6m/tumblr_m6v72v9I2r1r8hd5qo6_400.png" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:48pm
Dark skin babies can't win out here smh

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:01pm
Lightskint babies:

Darkskint babies:

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:03pm

-------------
BSS?! that's like the dirtiest thing you can say in BHM. Why are you thinking of going Bootleg? - BaileyAlexandria

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Lightskint babies:

Darkskint babies:
This is very disturbing. I don't approve.

Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:09pm
Welp, thats the way our world portrays our childrens. Dark babies aint never gon win till men like him change the way they think.

Posted By: r0ck_starr
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

http://api.ning.com/files/4GCV*FnsVkhP2XYjde6Ouj2L7*p6yXcGIak*gFGGhPcD5TcImiVvlj3ukGaW3jdW8YtnR3WtiXLQ3txDjfehf44iYEAu4kOl/photo.JPG" rel="nofollow"> http://api.ning.com/files/Xnf4QR6sg5yymcSev*yS4NhvMAn4kRj0qrURrNCRZgly3y*MJSHQVlYex02TQbc*fxhLwaxxASRY3dCbA-o03XPSkxi2Bz6m/tumblr_m6v72v9I2r1r8hd5qo6_400.png" rel="nofollow">

Is this the "good" child or the "bad" child, I can't tell. I guess its the "good" one.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:35pm
Maybe he doesnt mention the other kid or acknowledge it because he signed over all parental rights so he doesnt see it as being his child.Confused(kinda like folks when they give up kids for adoption) At least he put a fund together for the kid.  The  reason of it being because of the childs skintone is stupid but the fact that even an accusation is believable to some says a lot. Especially since theres no real reliable source that it is even true. 

-------------

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:38pm
That's disgusting if it is true. That's a damn shame

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:39pm
pruuf

Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:47pm
Regardless if its true or not, I hate the fact that there so many men with an ochocinco type mentality. They wont date a dark skinned chick cuz dey kids will be dark. Like, seriously nicca, of all the bad things that could happen to your child, your worried about it being dark? Sheesh. Your child can be all da lightskint in da world, but if it come out wit 3 eyes or 6 legs, will it still be more appealing than the chocolate baby? Hmmph.

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:49pm
welp i dont wanna start a new thread.

but ev n chad are back at it!

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:50pm

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

welp i dont wanna start a new thread.

but ev n chad are back at it!

I do.

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:53pm
start the thread and ill back u up Jonesy..lol

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 11:41pm
The proof is in the pudding

1. What black man with status and options would date khloe? Bm who are happy to be with ugly white women just feel like if its light, its automatically right

2.he abandoned his dark child but had no problem raising somebody light child

You can judge by some ones behavior, you don't need to witness him say it on tape

I hope that little boy has a real man in his life. Karma is a birch and he'll end up like Dennis Rodman daddy, old and broke trying to come for the son when he's lost his worldly riches and the son makes something of himself

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Posted By: SpunkiBrewsta
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:19am
Oh

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Maybe he doesnt mention the other kid or acknowledge it because he signed over all parental rights so he doesnt see it as being his child.Confused(kinda like folks when they give up kids for adoption) At least he put a fund together for the kid.  The  reason of it being because of the childs skintone is stupid but the fact that even an accusation is believable to some says a lot. Especially since theres no real reliable source that it is even true. 

i know somebody who only acknowledges the two kid she has with his wife, who he openly has extra marital affairs on. the women even come to the marital home. he has several kids on the outside (not sure how many), but doesnt speak about them, have photos of them, etc. For all most people know, he is in a nice marriage with two kids and a white picket fence.

people are sick.

-------------
You'll be a memory for someone someday. Try to be a good one

Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:13am
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

The proof is in the pudding

1. What black man with status and options would date khloe? Bm who are happy to be with ugly white women just feel like if its light, its automatically right

2.he abandoned his dark child but had no problem raising somebody light child

You can judge by some ones behavior, you don't need to witness him say it on tape

this. all the people talmbout 'proof' get a side eye.
do people usually leave 'proof' of their dark skin hate laying around? You know where their mind is regarding colour based on the things they say and do.

-------------

Posted By: SimplyPut
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:22am

Regardless if its true or not, I hate the fact that there so many men with an ochocinco type mentality. They wont date a dark skinned chick cuz dey kids will be dark. Like, seriously nicca, of all the bad things that could happen to your child, your worried about it being dark? Sheesh. Your child can be all da lightskint in da world, but if it come out wit 3 eyes or 6 legs, will it still be more appealing than the chocolate baby? Hmmph.

ConfusedWell he must have gotten confused, because he has a whole heap of dark-skinned babies.

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:26am
I was disappointed my daughter came out light. I'm hoping for a chocolate baby boy next time. It's just beautiful to me.

I'm just glad the color contacts fad has faded.

Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:43am
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

I was disappointed my daughter came out light. I'm hoping for a chocolate baby boy next time. It's just beautiful to me.

not good, even though your child is light you shouldn't have a prefence. 

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:47am
Nothing in that story even alludes to him not being in the child's life due to its color. The author is REACHING like a mug.

Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:52am

the'yve moved on to them crazy anime circle lens tho.

every time i see a chic in a pair of them things i don know whether to laugh or cry

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:54am
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Ermm

-------------

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:16pm

Lightskint babies:

Darkskint babies:
LOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

meh....well I do. I ain't gonna sit her out in the sun trying to black her up or nothing LOL.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 2:26pm
Yall need Jayzuz... seriously

-------------

Print Page | Close Window