Print Page | Close Window

If you were out and about and you saw this....

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352009
Printed Date: Oct 23 2018 at 8:17pm

Topic: If you were out and about and you saw this....
Posted By: Babydoll9163
Subject: If you were out and about and you saw this....
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:27pm
would you say something to her?

bbm New Music: 6 Ward Pook   Baby Mama coochie

Apparently she's a rapper from N.O.

Life is all about choices — and New Orleans rapper 6 Ward Pook ain’t finna with none of these dog hoes. Not a minute too late, the music video for this year’s outstanding track has arrived.

Smoking on purp, sipping on Patron / I’m bout to call my other baby mama on the phone / See what it do, see what it is / I ain’t touch that coochie in about five years / It’s been a long time since the last time I seen her / She moved to the A around with Katrina / She about to move back, say she homesick / Plus she gotta get that baby daddy dick / I said “That’s what’s up, you know I want to . Before you come down make sure your period is up”

See you at the Grammys!

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Replies:
Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:28pm
no, she looks like she'll try to fight me if i talked to her

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:29pm
No, she's probably crazy. And I doubt I'd be at any gathering she's at tbh.

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:30pm
i would question why i am somewhere where i would see such shenaBrothans tbh

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:31pm
Not unless she was my friend.  But judging by the looks of that photo... that friendship would never happen.

It's tragic though.  

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

no, she looks like she'll try to fight me if i talked to her

^^^^^^^

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:39pm
no, for the reasons everybody else said LOL

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:41pm
Will someone (anyone) think of the chilren?

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:44pm
I don't think I'd go to any ratchet area that would require me being in her presence. Someone posted the second pic on FB commenting on her drinking and this boy tried to swear up and down he'd supposedly heard doctors recommend that it's okay to drink beer while pregnant.

Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:51pm
They don't recommend it, but there was a study recently that suggested and an occasional drink isn't necessarily harmful.  They added that they don't know the amount that's safe, so most recommend just not drinking.  

Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

They don't recommend it, but there was a study recently that suggested and an occasional drink isn't necessarily harmful.  They added that they don't know the amount that's safe, so most recommend just not drinking.  

I've never heard doctors recommend BEER though. I've heard doctors recommend a glass or two of wine every so often but not beer.

Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:55pm
It's just alcohol in general.  The only concern for alcoholic drinks with pregnancy is...the alcohol.  There's nothing in beer that makes it dangerous other than that.  

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:57pm

I don't even understand this level of ratchetness.  I don't understand how her friend isn't ashamed to be posing in pics with her. 

Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

It's just alcohol in general.  The only concern for alcoholic drinks with pregnancy is...the alcohol.  There's nothing in beer that makes it dangerous other than that.  

Of course. The whole thing was over him hearing that beer specifically over any other alcoholic beverage was supposedly recommended though is what I meant which is something I've never heard any doctor say. 

Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:02pm
Yeah, no.  Never recommended and it wasn't beer specifically.  I tried on his behalf, but I think he just read an article and ran with it in his mind.  LOL

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:06pm
How do you guys know she's pregnant? That could be a tumor? Or the left overs from a termination???

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:06pm
nope, i've learned from catchin the train in watts, to mind your own business. 

-------------

Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

nope, i've learned from catchin the train in watts, to mind your own business. 

Care to elaborate?

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:24pm
nothing to say really. ppl who drink while pregnant (the ones i've seen) theyre not trying to hear you if you did say anything about it. heck i've seen ppl almost get beat down for being concerned about the baby while the mom didnt. ...that and im not tryna get beat up by a pregnant woman..it just wouldnt...yeah imma pass.lol

-------------

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:42pm
Nope. Not a word. She knew what she looked like when she walked out the door. And it's probably not her first time drinking while pregnant. Obviously, she don't give a damn.

Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:45pm
i'd slap it outta her hand because chances are, her son Quentavion is gonna rob me or cause someone i know harm because of the mental deficiencies that alcohol causes fetuses

it's the Uncle Ben Effect

jr.

-------------

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

i'd slap it outta her hand because chances are, her son Quentavion is gonna rob me or cause someone i know harm because of the mental deficiencies that alcohol causes fetuses

jr.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:00pm
I would mind my own business and keep it moving 

-------------
yo

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:23pm
By the looks of it, she looks like her mama might've thrown em' back while she was in utero her damn self. She gives us so many headshakeable things here... I wouldnt say a word- Id just look at her and shake my head in dismay .Another Black Girl Lost

Posted By: greenttby
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:02pm
No, I'd pass her another one....afraid that if i didn't, she'd beat my arse.

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:03pm
this pic has been posted before. And then they made that thread folks were saying that its ok to drink while pregnant. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:05pm
She looks like she would tell me how much she likes my white hoe hair

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:12pm
i seen a pregnant woman smoking at the dmv once, people could only whisper under they breath. i kept it moving, as i was thought as a child. 

Posted By: tasty0619
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:13pm
I wouldn't say anything. I don't tell strangers how to live.

-------------
Visit my accessory store to view my handmade designs!! www.etsy.com/shop/modishness

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:15pm
With a mama like that, that baby needs all the drinks he can get

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:16pm
No.

-------------

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:44pm
Ugh! I would make a snide comment near her and if she says something than ill say it to her face. If u wanna go drink u ass off than why get pregnant in first place.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:55pm
I'd say something 

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:58pm
I wouldn't say nothing, she don't care about her own baby, assaulting You with that beer bottle sure wouldn't be a problem for her...

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:00am
i probably would.. 
im always speaking when i shouldnt. 
she probably wouldnt hesitate to beat my ass. 

i used to know pregnant girls that would fight.. 

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:04am
I'd say something but not in an abrasive way .
But I would not be surprised if I got cursed out

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:10am
I remember when I was about 10 my friend's mom was sipping on beer while pregnant and I just stared at her...I was confused. My ex's female cousins would smoke bud while pregnant. I asked him if he would care if I was pregnant and smoked bud..he looked at me and said he wouldn't let me smoke bud while pregnant and I asked him why he lets his cousins smoke bud while pregnant and he just sucked his teeth and said "that's them they don't care". LOL

-------------
Hair Type:3c/4a
Hair Length:SBL
“The approval of others often forms an essential part of our capacity to think we are right.”

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

no, for the reasons everybody else said LOL

-------------

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:12am
Yup. I aint scurred. If I was ever abducted and sent to ratchetville I would speak up. In fact , knowing my attention seeking arse I'd make the DJ stop the music and call her out. Then call everyone who thought it was ok out. And roll out like a G

I've done somesimilar ish like this before. To some ratchet ongoings in the club.

I also called some YT lady out for smoking outside my job while pregnant.

*plays Katt Williams "fcke everybody in the club skit"

I'm too outspoken. I'm use to doing wtf I want.

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:31am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I wouldn't say nothing, she don't care about her own baby, assaulting You with that beer bottle sure wouldn't be a problem for her...

Exactly! With all these laws to protect women, I don't have time to be sitting up in jail for putting my hands on a pregnant ratchet who threw a damn beer bottle at me.

I'm side-eyeing her homegirl extra hard. I wish my pregnant friend would not only wanna go to the club, but have the audacity to want a beer. I'd be throwing holy water on her ass and saving the number to CPS in my phone for future reference.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 4:58am
not my baby inside her so no fuccks given

now professionally, i'll be notifying social services ..

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:15am
i would say nothing to her
it's obvious she doesn't care
she will probably leave the baby at the hospital once she gives birth

-------------

When there is no enemy within,
the enemies outside cannot hurt you.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 5:55am
I'd say something.  Why not?

Posted By: Ikasuu
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:49am
ew..someone actually went in that? and knocked her up, gross.

I doubt she would listen because she looks like the type that don't "curr"

I would contact child protective services or something to keep an eye out or whatever, the unborn child needs some sort of hope.

ew

Posted By: RedFoxx
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:56am
Ummmm no...its a beer....now if she had been tossin em back all night or drinking hard liquor id be like bish you is too fcukin irresponsible...a beer or glass of wine from time to time..no...I dont see the problem....

-------------
sometimes we be gettin showed what we aint wan see...sometimes we be gettin taught what we aint wan learn

--on some real ni$$a ish doe--

Posted By: bebe88
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:00am
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

No, she's probably crazy. And I doubt I'd be at any gathering she's at tbh.

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrittaneyRachel

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:01am
No. yall dont see crazy written all over her. I dont argue with people over their own stupid choices!

Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:13am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

i know right? Sleepy im tellin yall keep it moving. LOL

-------------

Posted By: iNFATUATE
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:26am
Of course I'd say something, which upstanding human being wouldn't? She has to know that brown on brown on brown is detrimental to the black community.

Posted By: SimplyPut
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:31am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

With a mama like that, that baby needs all the drinks he can get
I literally dropped my gum out my mouth laughingLOLCryLOL

Posted By: gabi03
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:43am
Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

Ummmm no...its a beer....now if she had been tossin em back all night or drinking hard liquor id be like bish you is too fcukin irresponsible...a beer or glass of wine from time to time..no...I dont see the problem....

I know some studies say small amounts of wine are ok, but this girl looks as if she tosses beer back regularly and simply does not care. Are those smokes in her hand too?

All That adds up, i don't think it takes much to do damage to the fetus. She would probably be one of those women who milks the system getting more money for her developmentally challenged child because of her no fuks given approach to her pregnancy, I see it too often.

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:46am
NOPE
pookie and em are not my business

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:51am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Exactly! With all these laws to protect women, I don't have time to be sitting up in jail for putting my hands on a pregnant ratchet who threw a damn beer bottle at me.

LOL

-------------
iRep ♥ Naija
TexLAXED 1.25.13'
SL starting alllll the way over. Watch me work.
APL 2013

<

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:02am
why would you say something to her? she has nothing to lose!

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: RedFoxx
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:28am
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Originally posted by RedFoxx RedFoxx wrote:

I know some studies say small amounts of wine are ok, but this girl looks as if she tosses beer back regularly and simply does not care. Are those smokes in her hand too?

All That adds up, i don't think it takes much to do damage to the fetus. She would probably be one of those women who milks the system getting more money for her developmentally challenged child because of her no fuks given approach to her pregnancy, I see it too often.

Well yeah...if I had seen pics that showed she was drinking all night my response would have been different...but all I saw was one pic of her drinking a beer...so thats what I commented on...I didnt want to speculate about her situation..for all I know she could be an awesome potential parent in the club looking out for her career to make sure her baby is fed when it gets here...I need to see more before I judge more...

-------------
sometimes we be gettin showed what we aint wan see...sometimes we be gettin taught what we aint wan learn

--on some real ni$$a ish doe--

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:00pm
Firstly...I'd leave because I have no business being in that ratchet place.

Secondly, not my baby & not my friend so meh. Wish I could get some people monitored by child protection services though...

Posted By: PeacefulOne
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:42pm
When I was about 8 months I had a non alcoholic beer in a resturant.  Mr and Mrs Whitey White at the table next to me gave me the smdh death stare the entire time.  I was like omg, mind your own business! 

If she is out in public drinking, she will drink at home, so 1 less beer is not gonna make her a better mother.

This situation is tragic, and though I probably wouldn't say anything to her, I would mean mug her to HELL!  Angry

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Firstly...I'd leave because I have no business being in that ratchet place.

Secondly, not my baby & not my friend so meh. Wish I could get some people monitored by child protection services though...
in response to what you just wrote. this is what jr has to say. 

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

jr.

-------------
My mind explodes

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 1:31pm
So you propose I slap it out of her hand & get slapped?

Even if Quentavion is saved nothing is to say one of the other million will not rob me. You can't save the world. & I can't lecture her in a club so... I'm minding my own business.

Print Page | Close Window