Print Page | Close Window

To Those That Dont Make Threads.....

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352007
Printed Date: Dec 13 2017 at 5:49pm


Topic: To Those That Dont Make Threads.....
Posted By: Bunnyahh
Subject: To Those That Dont Make Threads.....
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 5:56pm
Why not???  Are you shy?  Do you not have anything to say?  Has someone beat you to the punch & stolen your idea/topic?
 
There are a lot of pl here that post regularly, yet rarely or never make their own threads.  Can't be too shy tho cuz you post in most threads.  What gives are you afraid of it going left?  Getting FTP'd?  BHM never forgets bs or a low rating??
 
I for one would like to see more topics, diverse topics, strange or odd topics.  We need new ppl in the mix.  Come 2013, I want you to come out your shell and start SOMETHING.....ANYTHING.
 
 
Who are the peeps that don't make threads, point em out.  You all share your reasons for not doing so
 
Be nice bhm, I don't want anyone feeling uncomfortable or pressured


-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?



Replies:
Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 5:59pm
you think they raise their hand while in class?

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 5:59pm
I'm usually on your side Bunnyah but,


Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

you think they raise their hand while in class?

i would talk and put my hand up, but only when asked a question.


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:01pm
I dont want to.

-------------


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

you think they raise their hand while in class?
You know who they are, I know who they are.  I'm hoping they'll come forward on their own accordSmile

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:02pm
So weird...there are two threads I wanted to make today. One about choosing alternative lifestyles/philosophies (veganism, childfree, frugality, minimalism, not believing in marriage, etc.) in the black community...... and one about the newscaster with natural hair who responded to a racist comment about her hair on the company facebook page and then was fired even though there was no actual social media policy that she violated.

I just don't like making threads I guess...or I figure other people will.


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:02pm


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I'm usually on your side Bunnyah but,
whats wrong?

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: 313chick
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

I dont want to.


-------------


Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:03pm
I have a thread that I'm sort of scared to make....
Ladies, has a Man ever gave You a Man Hug?


Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:06pm
I rather read threads than come up with them. I only notice when people make the same threads or lots of "bait" threads.

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

I dont want to.
 
basically


Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I'm usually on your side Bunnyah but,
whats wrong?


Thread seems kinda pointless lol IMO


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

So weird...there are two threads I wanted to make today. One about choosing alternative lifestyles/philosophies (veganism, childfree, frugality, minimalism, not believing in marriage, etc.) in the black community...... and one about the newscaster with natural hair who responded to a racist comment about her hair on the company facebook page and then was fired even though there was no actual social media policy that she violated.

I just don't like making threads I guess...or I figure other people will.
Very good topics.  if you dont feel like making them, pm me or someone who wouldn't mind creating the topic.  But I really wish YOU'D break out of your shell & take the plunge.  We wont hurt you, we love you maysayHug

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

I dont want to.


-------------
#TeamTN
#CHOGH



Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I have a thread that I'm sort of scared to make....
Ladies, has a Man ever gave You a Man Hug?
BWOM!!!!!LOL I almost woke up the baby!!LOLLOLLOL

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:11pm
To all the "I don't want to" ppl, none of you are saying WHY you dont want toCry
 
come on, dialogue, resolutions, & solutionsOuch


-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:11pm
We like to think that we want new and diverse topics, but they generally sink to the bottom quickly.  The ones that are done frequently are done because people like to talk in them.  Unpopular opinions, celebrities doing x, y, and z, scandal, etc.  Those are easy and fun to talk about without being deeply emotionally invested...even when people are arguing.  LOL


Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I have a thread that I'm sort of scared to make....
Ladies, has a Man ever gave You a Man Hug?
BWOM!!!!!LOL I almost woke up the baby!!LOLLOLLOL





Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:20pm
it aint even almost, SHE IS UP NOW!!  but the visual made me bust out laffin
Jasmine, They can make any little unimportant topic that comes to mind, I'll post in it.  Do you remember Black Sassy made a topic of do you like raisins?  nothing deep about that, but it kept the puters, putin

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: tbaby123
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:20pm
threads don't always end up the way you intend them to.. no one has time for that and people kee-keeing or trying to be cute when you have a legitimate question


Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:25pm
I ususally don't feel strong enough about a topic to make a thread.

the topics that I do, a thread is usually already made


-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:25pm
I made 5 threads in my whole entire bhm life lol

I usually don't think about making threads unless I'm veryy bored


-------------
yo


Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:28pm
I very rarely have a question I'm looking to BHM to answer

but if I do, I'll post a thread


Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:29pm
'Cuz I dont wanna. 

I have made a few threads, though. One was a spinoff of something and had to do with self hate, white supremacy and the "Barbie" craze. The other was a something about the real Pocahontas.  I think they were both pre-2012, tho.

I might make a thread once I get my hair done, though.


-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul




Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

it aint even almost, SHE IS UP NOW!!  but the visual made me bust out laffin
Jasmine, They can make any little unimportant topic that comes to mind, I'll post in it.  Do you remember Black Sassy made a topic of do you like raisins?  nothing deep about that, but it kept the puters, putin


I didn't see that thread, but I do know that raisins are rather divisive.  People generally think they're okay or HORRIBLE.  It's also a thread asking people to talk about themselves.  That makes us happy. LOL


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I made 5 threads in my whole entire bhm life lol

I usually don't think about making threads unless I'm veryy bored
You were one of the ppl I had in mind when I made this.  Tongue Also Nita, Lady Ice, both Tbabies, Concrete Rose & El Bandido
 
 
ps, I gave u my blessing in ur last thread. idk if u saw it, u may have been logged off


-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:34pm
Most topics I'd LIKE to post about either pretty much have already been posted about already or more than likely won't get very many comments in them anyway


Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:37pm
I only make a thread if I need something or something has sparked my curiosity.

But alot of what I want to know I just google and look at past threads.


Posted By: Hello! Tsuki
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:41pm
I like Maysay's topic ideas.

I don't often make threads because I have trouble expressing myself in general. It's complicated...... I overthink my words, sentence structure, etc. I'm often convinced no one understands me when I speak. It's weird


Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:41pm
Cause sometimes some members will crucify you for a thread you started


Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:43pm
I am trying to improve. 

Alight you have twisted my arm...I will make a thread tomorrow. 

Feeling well nervous. 

Wish me luck. 


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:43pm
If each time I wanna make a thread, can I pm one of you wallflowers to do it for me.  I'll rotate it based on the order of this this thread, so it'll be southern, lady ice, maysay, etc....

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Hello! Tsuki Hello! Tsuki wrote:

I like Maysay's topic ideas.

I don't often make threads because I have trouble expressing myself in general. It's complicated...... I overthink my words, sentence structure, etc. I'm often convinced no one understands me when I speak. It's weird
seriously?  I would have never guessed that about you.  Even if you "mess up"  nobody will come for you cuz you are adored here.  Dont be scared Tsuki

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:49pm
I'm due for another random situation thread any day now

jr.

-------------


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

I am trying to improve. 

Alight you have twisted my arm...I will make a thread tomorrow. 

Feeling well nervous. 

Wish me luck. 
zsazsa -------------->
LOL u make one every other day
 
@Howard Alum, yes girl, I know about that 1st hand.  Rick Ross said it best "deez bitches can't hold me back"  (was that Ross?) *not sure*
 
Anywho get back on that horse & keep riding.  The bhm bullies will just have to deal with it cuz you aint going anywhereStar


-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by Hello! Tsuki Hello! Tsuki wrote:

I like Maysay's topic ideas.

I don't often make threads because I have trouble expressing myself in general. It's complicated...... I overthink my words, sentence structure, etc. I'm often convinced no one understands me when I speak. It's weird
seriously?  I would have never guessed that about you.  Even if you "mess up"  nobody will come for you cuz you are adored here.  Dont be scared Tsuki



Exactly. Tsuki is one of the most intelligent posters in this bhm joint. A very sweet beautiful girl. Post away as much as you want. Even if doesn't make sense so whatLOL


Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:55pm
i rarely make threads because
- i dont feel like it
- its not a requirement to be a member here
- I dont want BHM's ratchet advise
-i dont stay connected to social media so i dont have the latest topics
- even if i wanted to make one im sure some bougie BHM'er is gonna act like that never happen to them or they not about that life, poke fun, then their minions jump in..... it would just turn into a bad situation.
- to avoid conflict, i dont think with the mainstream, and BHM has a habit of getting real pissed off if you dont have the same line of thought as them. agreeing to disagree doesnt do well here. I dont feel like doing the whole back and forth thing.


-------------


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:02pm
the only thing i can provide really are ratchet questions i see on this one fb page. i might make one tomorrow so yall can see...lol. its ratchet i tell ya

-------------


Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:06pm
Im more of a taker than a giver.


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:07pm
omg Jr & Lady Ice, A BREAKTHOUGH!!HeartClap
 
@ Haitian Luv, see above reply to Howard Alum


-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

If each time I wanna make a thread, can I pm one of you wallflowers to do it for me.  I'll rotate it based on the order of this this thread, so it'll be southern, lady ice, maysay, etc....


LOL what is the point of this?


-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

If each time I wanna make a thread, can I pm one of you wallflowers to do it for me.  I'll rotate it based on the order of this this thread, so it'll be southern, lady ice, maysay, etc....


LOL what is the point of this?
to get them to make a thread, someway,,somehow

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:12pm
i dont make threads because they flop ...i cant keep u Brothas attention 

-------------


Posted By: Maple Syrup
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:16pm
My thread usually fail because there boring by BHM standards. If the topic is not hot juicy gossip, on some ratchet behavior, hating yt people or Beyonce, y'all are not going to read it. So what's the point?


-------------
I don't like you human
You remind me of the things I hate in me
I don't like you human
Cause you show me how imperfect I can be
Human
You're so lonely lonely lonely
Human

-Human, Oh Land


Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

to get them to make a thread, someway,,somehow


But it ain't their thread. It's not like it's a genuine idea, just a bunny thread with a different name in the OP.

Bunny you out here tryna set folks up? Grooming em for the okie doke? Geek



-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Maple Syrup Maple Syrup wrote:

My thread usually fail because there boring by BHM standards. If the topic is not hot juicy gossip, on some ratchet behavior, hating yt people or Beyonce, y'all are not going to read it. So what's the point?

true. i need to find another forum for serious issues. i come to bhm to keekee and i have another forum for other stuff i want to do. i generally like to use the internet to de-stress/not think about serious stuff.


-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:18pm
Because of most of the reasons listed in here.
 
I was thinking of making one in particular about a friend I have been friends with for 20+ years but the story has its fair share of ratchet tom-foolery going on.
 
But the real reason I won't make it because quite a few people on here classify more than four sentences too long to possibly consider reading and this story is quite long.
 
 
On the rare chance that I am seeking advice, I do not want to see tl:dr just because it is more than 1 paragraph long on a topic that I want genuine advice about.


-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!



Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:19pm
Some people make topics in other parts of the forum.

-------------
i lost all my baby weight: )


Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:19pm
i wanted to make a thread about kola boof going off about kim and dimson, but was scared that people would be mad. so i didn't, but epitome did and got like 90 pages out of it. i was like damn that could have been me. Cry i was side line hatin lol


-------------
You can't just walk in with a huge banana and expect everything to be peaches.

If you no know me brotha, I no like wahala.


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Maple Syrup Maple Syrup wrote:

My thread usually fail because there boring by BHM standards. If the topic is not hot juicy gossip, on some ratchet behavior, hating yt people or Beyonce, y'all are not going to read it. So what's the point?


This right here. My threads make 3 to 4 pages unless there is some ratchet ness. Funny enough I have so many doggone stories and examples that I crack my damn self up...so no need for a thread.

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!


Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

i dont make threads because they flop ...i cant keep u Brothas attention 

lmao

jr.


-------------


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

to get them to make a thread, someway,,somehow


But it ain't their thread. It's not like it's a genuine idea, just a bunny thread with a different name in the OP.

Bunny you out here tryna set folks up? Grooming em for the okie doke? Geek

What?? what okey doke?  I'm tryna get interaction out of my fellow compadres.  It's not the end of the world if ppl dont respond, I have plenty of 1-3 pagers.  I agree with needing another forum for mental stimulation cuz bhm does let stuff fall to the bottom of the page.  I wanna talk politics, economics, current events & the like sometimes, not always pop culture.
 
but such is the nature of the beast


-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Some people make topics in other parts of the forum.
shhh
*looks around*  I know.  Let them stay thereWink
 
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

i wanted to make a thread about kola boof going off about kim and dimson, but was scared that people would be mad. so i didn't, but epitome did and got like 90 pages out of it. i was like damn that could have been me. Cry i was side line hatin lol
LOL awww Hug


-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Because of most of the reasons listed in here.
 
I was thinking of making one in particular about a friend I have been friends with for 20+ years but the story has its fair share of ratchet tom-foolery going on.
 
But the real reason I won't make it because quite a few people on here classify more than four sentences too long to possibly consider reading and this story is quite long.
 
 
On the rare chance that I am seeking advice, I do not want to see tl:dr just because it is more than 1 paragraph long on a topic that I want genuine advice about.

please make my night and make this thread! I'm on study overload! Ouch


-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]


Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Cause sometimes some members will crucify you for a thread you started


^^^
this post has the most thanks. bunny, this is the consensus...what do you think?

-------------
God bless




Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

i wanted to make a thread about kola boof going off about kim and dimson, but was scared that people would be mad. so i didn't, but epitome did and got like 90 pages out of it. i was like damn that could have been me. Cry i was side line hatin lol

i did? i don't even remember that thread. i apologize for stealing your shineCry


-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Because of most of the reasons listed in here.
 
I was thinking of making one in particular about a friend I have been friends with for 20+ years but the story has its fair share of ratchet tom-foolery going on.
 
But the real reason I won't make it because quite a few people on here classify more than four sentences too long to possibly consider reading and this story is quite long.
 
 
On the rare chance that I am seeking advice, I do not want to see tl:dr just because it is more than 1 paragraph long on a topic that I want genuine advice about.

well you'll see it...but most will read esp. if it's interesting


-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Cause sometimes some members will crucify you for a thread you started


^^^
this post has the most thanks. bunny, this is the consensus...what do you think?
I responded to her already 2 pages back. But I really hate what bhm has become that so many are worried about the negative reaction that they may or may not get, that it holds them back from giving 100%.   It's a shame that we aren't comfortable enough to share menial or personal things because of the few fools that can't keep their insults to theirselves.  It's the same ppl starting sh*t & stirring the pot too.  I guess admin doesn't see what's going on.
 
BHM is not popping like it used to


-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Maple Syrup Maple Syrup wrote:

My thread usually fail because there boring by BHM standards. If the topic is not hot juicy gossip, on some ratchet behavior, hating yt people or Beyonce, y'all are not going to read it. So what's the point?
Yeah Im too intellectual for yall negros as well.


Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

I ususally don't feel strong enough about a topic to make a thread.

the topics that I do, a thread is usually already made


-------------


Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by Maple Syrup Maple Syrup wrote:

My thread usually fail because there boring by BHM standards. If the topic is not hot juicy gossip, on some ratchet behavior, hating yt people or Beyonce, y'all are not going to read it. So what's the point?
Yeah Im too intellectual for yall negros as well.


I'm just too controversial in my interests.  It'd make some people uncomfortable or mad.  They don't come here for that.  I just lurk elsewhere.  Cry


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:07pm
^ Now I'm really interested Geek You should make this controversial thread.


-------------
yo


Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

Cause sometimes some members will crucify you for a thread you started


^^^
this post has the most thanks. bunny, this is the consensus...what do you think?
I responded to her already 2 pages back. But I really hate what bhm has become that so many are worried about the negative reaction that they may or may not get, that it holds them back from giving 100%.   It's a shame that we aren't comfortable enough to share menial or personal things because of the few fools that can't keep their insults to theirselves.  It's the same ppl starting sh*t & stirring the pot too.  I guess admin doesn't see what's going on.
 
BHM is not popping like it used to

i agree with you.


-------------
God bless




Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

^ Now I'm really interested Geek You should make this controversial thread.
word, I got ur back Jas.  Make the threadWink

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:18pm
Sometimes, I just want to rant with people who feel like me.  This isn't really the place for that in my case.  I know the opinions of the other side, so I wouldn't even really learn anything.  I'd just end up frustrated.  Disapprove


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:23pm
babe, you are chickening out with excuses now.  Its ok, I won't force ur hand
 
To everyone else itt, I look forward to posting in your next thread, whenever it may be.  *hopefully b4 Feb 2013*
 
Good night


-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:26pm
When I make threads I want to follow them but don't have the time.. or I generally don't have any new discussion to add. The threads that I do make I tend to make it lighthearted (like the super power thread I made a day or two ago).
BTW
Mafia: Santas revenge starts the 18th.


Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

babe, you are chickening out with excuses now.  Its ok, I won't force ur hand
 
To everyone else itt, I look forward to posting in your next thread, whenever it may be.  *hopefully b4 Feb 2013*
 
Good night


I'll say it's 20% chicken, 80% laziness.  I don't want to talk about why there are still monkeys if evolution is true when I'm talking about creation legislation being being circulated in particular states.  I think it's been asked in every loosely evolution-based thread. Disapprove


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:39pm
i wish more people would make threads.


Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

When I make threads I want to follow them but don't have the time.. or I generally don't have any new discussion to add. The threads that I do make I tend to make it lighthearted (like the super power thread I made a day or two ago).
BTW
Mafia: Santas revenge starts the 18th.

evening or morning?


-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

i wanted to make a thread about kola boof going off about kim and dimson, but was scared that people would be mad. so i didn't, but epitome did and got like 90 pages out of it. i was like damn that could have been me. Cry i was side line hatin lol

those are the best ones to make.

the threads i've made that went awry were my favorite ones. Big smile


Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

When I make threads I want to follow them but don't have the time.. or I generally don't have any new discussion to add. The threads that I do make I tend to make it lighthearted (like the super power thread I made a day or two ago).
BTW
Mafia: Santas revenge starts the 18th.

evening or morning?
Probably signup will start mid day. 


Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

I dont want to.


Yeah....I usually don't unless I have a question or need tips/ideas. /shrugs


-------------


Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

When I make threads I want to follow them but don't have the time.. or I generally don't have any new discussion to add. The threads that I do make I tend to make it lighthearted (like the super power thread I made a day or two ago).
BTW
Mafia: Santas revenge starts the 18th.

evening or morning?
Probably signup will start mid day. 

ehh, okay, i'll try to make it in there but i have a final around that time and i have to move out so idk if i can commit. we'll see


-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]


Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 9:10pm
The last thread I made was the Solutions thread. Idk i think my topics are boring


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:05am
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

babe, you are chickening out with excuses now.  Its ok, I won't force ur hand
 
To everyone else itt, I look forward to posting in your next thread, whenever it may be.  *hopefully b4 Feb 2013*
 
Good night


I'll say it's 20% chicken, 80% laziness.  I don't want to talk about why there are still monkeys if evolution is true when I'm talking about creation legislation being being circulated in particular states.  I think it's been asked in every loosely evolution-based thread. Disapprove


girl u express yourself thoroughly a lot.. many people already know your opinions.. and i think u r mostly talking about your beliefs system, which you constantly mention.. and I know u r atheist, but you just come off so negative at times.. but that doesn't mean u shudn't express your self. .hell make an, "I dislike christians, muslims, Buddhist belief system", thread .. Watch that thread will do numbersLOL


-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:07am
i made 2 threads im not a wall flower anymore. Approve

-------------


Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I have a thread that I'm sort of scared to make....
Ladies, has a Man ever gave You a Man Hug?


Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 3:37am
I tried bunny


Posted By: beautiful_hair
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 6:38am
I've made only a few threads in the almost 7 years I've been here and when I did make them, people came for my head.  I don't post a lot because of the way this board is also.  I don't put up with mess IRL so I'm damn sure not going to put up with it on here.  Plus, I don't know how to put articles and pictures on here.Big smile  I'll keep posting every now and then like I normally do

-------------
You want space? I can give you so much f'ing space you'll think you're an astronaut.


Posted By: Posh Ams
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 6:57am
I don't make threads partly because I am lazy, and partly because I think nobody will reply and it will be like *crickets*Cry


Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:21am
Originally posted by beautiful_hair beautiful_hair wrote:

I've made only a few threads in the almost 7 years I've been here and when I did make them, people came for my head.  I don't post a lot because of the way this board is also.  I don't put up with mess IRL so I'm damn sure not going to put up with it on here.  Plus, I don't know how to put articles and pictures on here.Big smile  I'll keep posting every now and then like I normally do

EVERYBODY posting regularly has gotten their ass e-handed to them at least once in their bhm career. it's like...initiation Stern Smile it's all love.


Posted By: beautiful_hair
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:41am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by beautiful_hair beautiful_hair wrote:

I've made only a few threads in the almost 7 years I've been here and when I did make them, people came for my head.  I don't post a lot because of the way this board is also.  I don't put up with mess IRL so I'm damn sure not going to put up with it on here.  Plus, I don't know how to put articles and pictures on here.Big smile  I'll keep posting every now and then like I normally do

EVERYBODY posting regularly has gotten their ass e-handed to them at least once in their bhm career. it's like...initiation Stern Smile it's all love.
I'll have to keep that in mind.......Stern Smile + Sang's avi face


-------------
You want space? I can give you so much f'ing space you'll think you're an astronaut.


Posted By: keishe83
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:46am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Most topics I'd LIKE to post about either pretty much have already been posted about already or more than likely won't get very many comments in them anyway

This is why I don't do any


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 8:44am
I don't make lots of threads cuz I never thought of making lots of threads, but now that I'm thinking of making lots of threads I think I will make lots of threads.


Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 8:53am
I might make my advice one tonight at work if I'm not busy! It is long bc I have to explain the backstory to explain the real story I'm asking advice about.

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!



Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 8:59am
My threads would be about my dog..
Or Hair, skin and nails.

I'm too rated PG13 for the TTT streets. LOL

I enjoy adding my 2¢ and then keep it moving.

-------------
iRep ♥ Naija
TexLAXED 1.25.13'
SL starting alllll the way over. Watch me work.
APL 2013
     
<


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:01am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:


 
EVERYBODY posting regularly has gotten their ass e-handed to them at least once in their bhm career. it's like...initiation Stern Smile it's all love.
 
yes girl.  i got e-read a few times (both very early on and later in the game) that i can recall...LOL


-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy


dacoldesteva


Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:10am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

babe, you are chickening out with excuses now.  Its ok, I won't force ur hand
 
To everyone else itt, I look forward to posting in your next thread, whenever it may be.  *hopefully b4 Feb 2013*
 
Good night


I'll say it's 20% chicken, 80% laziness.  I don't want to talk about why there are still monkeys if evolution is true when I'm talking about creation legislation being being circulated in particular states.  I think it's been asked in every loosely evolution-based thread. Disapprove


girl u express yourself thoroughly a lot.. many people already know your opinions.. and i think u r mostly talking about your beliefs system, which you constantly mention.. and I know u r atheist, but you just come off so negative at times.. but that doesn't mean u shudn't express your self. .hell make an, "I dislike christians, muslims, Buddhist belief system", thread .. Watch that thread will do numbersLOL

*cape

Jasmine is like the antithesis of negativity in these BHM slums


Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:10am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:


 
EVERYBODY posting regularly has gotten their ass e-handed to them at least once in their bhm career. it's like...initiation Stern Smile it's all love.
 
yes girl.  i got e-read a few times (both very early on and later in the game) that i can recall...LOL
me too...I made a "he dead" thread & the nicca wasn't...and peeps came outta the wood works to check dat ass...
 
but it's all love...keeps me on my toes. LOL


-------------
You gon get this work Nicca


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:14am
In the beginning a few people tried to come for me. I expected it because I was trolling a little...a lot LOL 

-------------
yo


Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:21am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:



girl u express yourself thoroughly a lot.. many people already know your opinions.. and i think u r mostly talking about your beliefs system, which you constantly mention.. and I know u r atheist, but you just come off so negative at times.. but that doesn't mean u shudn't express your self. .hell make an, "I dislike christians, muslims, Buddhist belief system", thread .. Watch that thread will do numbersLOL

*cape

Jasmine is like the antithesis of negativity in these BHM slums


Awww, thank you. LOL  I was a little confused because that didn't sound like me.  I like most people and I'm fairly neutral on religion unless it's something related to government.  I also wasn't referring to my belief system when I said some of my views would be considered controversial.  There's an alt religion section if I want to talk about that stuff.  I was talking about my views on pseudo-science and the spread of misinformation.   


Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:37am

I'd rather troll other people's threads.

 
 
I love Jasmine!!!! She's the best poster ever Cry


-------------
Life is good!


Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 9:50am
Awwww, you're definitely one of my favorite posters.  You tell the best stories. LOL 


Posted By: SimplyPut
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:34am
Because I know someone else will make it eventually


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:33am
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I'd rather troll other people's threads.

 
 
I love Jasmine!!!! She's the best poster ever Cry
 
yep and yep!LOL


-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy


dacoldesteva


Posted By: P31chick
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 5:36pm
Most of my ideas have already been posted.


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:32pm
Let me tell ya'll somethin. I am never ever making another thread again, because you guys are selfish mofos who don't know how to participate. Never again, I tell you!



Print Page | Close Window