Print Page | Close Window

Men Who Talk a Good Game

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351865
Printed Date: Sep 22 2018 at 1:22pm

Topic: Men Who Talk a Good Game
Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Subject: Men Who Talk a Good Game
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:33pm
Ladies I have a question for you.

Have you ever run into a man who talked a "good game"? I mean, prior to you "getting it in" he made it seems like he gonna give you that work right...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxm59fl4Cb1r842myo1_500.gif

But you get this shiit...

http://img1.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-boobs-fat-people-dance-403051.gif

You be like...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6uubc0yGQ1r4h7k9.gif

The guy is like...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m52mlqTpDY1qld4uo.gif

http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/cm-28188-0508abd6115211.gif

You're like...

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk39/lizlemonconchord/2ugc3yu.gif

Wait a min...

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1357165_o.gif

That's it nicca?
http://oi51.tinypic.com/2iiaem1.jpg

Waste of damn time man...

-------------
You gon get this work Nicca

Replies:
Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:36pm
lmao yes my ex.AngryErmm

-------------

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:37pm
lol no. i once encountered a thin dick but he worked it though and i was satisfied

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:37pm
Yes. 
Before each of our sexual encounters this one dude would always wax poetic about his stroke game. One time he literally lasted all of three pumps. 
That was the last time.Stern Smile

ETA: He was my first. Even without previous sexual contact I knew that sh*t was wack.

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:39pm
Yes and those are the ones I ignore.
Sometimes I do it just to prove a point though.
I know they can't handle what I got. 

-------------

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:40pm
Yes! Dude was trying to hump me less than 10 seconds after we fell up on the bed. I just got up, got dressed and walked the hell out. Years later, while driving to another city (at a pit stop), I see him at a counter ordering food. He was accompanied by this very homely girl. Our eyes met and he got this look of utter embarassment in his face (I kind of felt sorry for him at this point). Gorgeous dude that could be in magazines off his looks but the sex ain't worth a damn

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:46pm
This one guy I was with super smart. I enjoyed talking to him, I actually fell in love with his intelligence. Relationship developed, prior to the 1st time, he talked so much about what he could do...I mean, I was like gassed, oh he's gonna put it down...only for him to whip out a pint size peen...I was like

http://dc506.4shared.com/img/oAKXRzxe/s3/oh_my_lord.gif#oh%20my%20gif%20400x266

what the hell...

-------------

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:50pm
I've had 2 bad lay. One I "broke up" with because he was a repeat offender and the other was just a dude I kicked it with and I told him he sucked right after the first time. Actually I called him a bitch and he thought I was joking...and I got that same excuse dudes give for the QN. What sucked most about it was he was swanging serious lumber and he had great tongue skills but he rushed through shh and busted to fast. When I told him i didnt have an O He  was like Shocked. I guess girls before lied. I broke off ties and He pretty much begged for another chance for months. When finally I gave it to him and it was bomb.com...I mean he smacked it up,flipped it and rubbed it down.............but I told him it was just aight Stern Smile. He still hits me up to this day every once in a blue moon to see if im single. Im sure some chicks lie about having illnana  but i aint gotta mess with broads so it doesnt matter to me.LOL

I aint faking an orgasm for no bodies ego...da fug i look like

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:51pm
lmao

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:57pm
I just don't get it. I mean I understand trying to turn you on...but straight up lying on the D is not what's up.

Do you think it's because woman gas their heads? I'm not understanding.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:03pm
i'll never forget that line my ex told me. "when i say im fast, i mean it im fast"

boy was that the truth. it turned into a running gag, i kept finding fast things to compare him to.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I just don't get it. I mean I understand trying to turn you on...but straight up lying on the D is not what's up.

Do you think it's because woman gas their heads? I'm not understanding.

I think a lot of it is due to women not communicating their dissatisfaction and lying. If you don't tell someone how else will they know. Now some guys are just so caught in there own thing..that they cant handle well placed criticism.  Faking pleasure does women more of a disservice than dudes in the long run. Im glad I listened to LovePhones growing up Dr. Judy taught me a lot about the female orgasm and being vocal.

-------------

Posted By: lollypop036
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I've had 2 bad lay. One I "broke up" with because he was a repeat offender and the other was just a dude I kicked it with and I told him he sucked right after the first time. Actually I called him a bitch and he thought I was joking...and I got that same excuse dudes give for the QN. What sucked most about it was he was swanging serious lumber and he had great tongue skills but he rushed through shh and busted to fast. When I told him i didnt have an O He  was like Shocked. I guess girls before lied. I broke off ties and He pretty much begged for another chance for months. When finally I gave it to him and it was bomb.com...I mean he smacked it up,flipped it and rubbed it down.............but I told him it was just aight Stern Smile. He still hits me up to this day every once in a blue moon to see if im single. Im sure some chicks lie about having illnana  but i aint gotta mess with broads so it doesnt matter to me.LOL

I aint faking an orgasm for no bodies ego...da fug i look like
lmao right??? why do that? why give him that privilege

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:51pm
i had a trini chick pull one of those on me back in the day

smh!!!

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: iSMILE13
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:57pm
I don't lie on my O's....I don't sugarcoat

-------------
Be humble or get him humbled

Ignore typos...autocorrect won't let me be great

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:02pm
And then they always make out like its YOUR fault or you should be flattered that they short stroked you.

"Man, it was just so good/tight/wet" whatever they think is gonna make you let them slide.

Then have the audacity to look at you crazy when you tell em you coulda (and have) done better on your own. That's the kinda man that loves to say, "Well, I never got any complaints before."

Yeah, that b!tch musta been a mute then cuz I got PLENTY to say.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:03pm

There was this one dude that I talked to years ago that bragged on his peen and he had the little weener dog ever.  I was young, and inexperienced but after I saw/felt how small it was; I was too through.  There was no way I could enjoy a penis that small.  He was hard and about 4 inches.

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:07pm
Oh, and its a million times worse when he can kiss, the foreplay is good, and his head game is amazing. You just KNOW you bout to get the biz, and then whomp, whomp, whomp

Be left feeling so bamboozled lol.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:07pm
I don't really remember, but this one guy was so damn wack. I was mad. I gave him another chance and he was still just terrible.

Then one day I heard him talking about how this girl "couldn't take d*ck" and all this stuff she was doing and how loud she was screaming...

Lawd, I need MM's "Dis nicca Lion" gif.

It was either that or she was a damn good actress.

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:08pm
I always assume guys who talk up their tongue skills lack in the size dept or have some other penile disabilities. 

-------------

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:08pm

dude bragged for forever about his stroke. i was gassed. it was beyond wack. i went home and cussed everybody out over english muffins. Stern Smile i avoided him. he was salty. the end.

the details are too funny but shant ever post them here Embarrassed

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

That's the kinda man that loves to say, "Well, I never got any complaints before."

Or "I usually last longer than that. I was just tired tonight."

Stern Smile

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:10pm
There was this one guy. He talked the most sh*t and backed it up for like 7 hours. he was from Florida. That was damn near ten years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday.

Normally guys lie about how great they give head, but he wasn't one of themCry
He almost made me look like a liar. & I think one of us was on the clock.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:12pm

I always assume guys who talk up their tongue skills lack in the size dept or have some other penile disabilities. 

lol I had one of those too. I don't like head from guys usually, but this dude was hella small, and super girthy. Sad ass situation.

-------------

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:35pm
Ahhhh yes!!! I was with this guy one time and he bragged on his dick so hard and just swore he could put it down.. When he got naked, I started laughing.. He had a micro dick... All you could see was the head and then the balls.. No shaft in sight.. I thought he was just doing a trick with it by making it disappear..

Then I realized that he thought his dick was big.. I'm not a size queen at all bc too big and long hits my cervix.. I like them nice and average..

He was saying, you like the way this big dick looks don't you?

He had the nerves to get mad at me for not moaning or making any noise.. I just laid there.. That was the worst sex ever!!! I tried to give him a chance!! I'm the one who had the right to be mad.. Hell, I added a body to my count..

He had the nerve to call me talking about when we gone hook up again..

How about never in life...

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Posted By: YoursTruly
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Yes. 
Before each of our sexual encounters this one dude would always wax poetic about his stroke game. One time he literally lasted all of three pumps

ETA: He was my first. Even without previous sexual contact I knew that sh*t was wack.

F'ing dead @ three pumps!!!!!!!!!!!!
CryCryLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: afrikan gal
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:32pm
just came in here to see all the gifs again jewel , they are hilarious.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Ahhhh yes!!! I was with this guy one time and he bragged on his dick so hard and just swore he could put it down.. When he got naked, I started laughing.. He had a micro dick... All you could see was the head and then the balls.. No shaft in sight.. I thought he was just doing a trick with it by making it disappear..

Then I realized that he thought his dick was big.. I'm not a size queen at all bc too big and long hits my cervix.. I like them nice and average..

He had the nerves to get mad at me for not moaning or making any noise.. I just laid there.. That was the worst sex ever!!! I tried to give him a chance!! I'm the one who had the right to be mad.. Hell, I added a body to my count..

girl u done let out the bat signal for you know who.. ."smh @yall SIZE QUEENS"  lol but that ish was funny

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:48pm
I avoid bra GG arts.

Tall , slender, and quiet has never disappointed

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:50pm
I have let a bragging negro eat it.
He said he could eat the voodoo all night .
And he did
but that ish got old so I had to put it to an end

Too much clitorall stimulation is annoying

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Tall , slender, and quiet have always never disappointed

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:02pm
Yes! He had a good track record in the past so I just *knew* this time wouldn't disappoint. We planned everything out, it was a good evening and then...his streak broke that night. Lawd. My face afterward:

I wanted to get up and drive home but I had a drink or 2 so I had to stay the night. I did not talk to him for the effin' longest after that whack performance. He redeemed himself later but steeeeel!

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:02pm
Yes...but he didn't even get to put it in. Meh he said it was the alcohol, but I decided I didn't want to take that chance again. 8 years later, he's still asking for another chance -_-

Posted By: Hello! Tsuki
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:06pm
How frightening! I hope my first time isn't like these experiences!!

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

girl u done let out the bat signal for you know who.. ."smh @yall SIZE QUEENS"  lol but that ish was funny

Gurrrrrrrrrl!!!! Lmao! I know I took a risk at typing that!!!!! But it really was microscopic!!! I wish I had a picture!!!

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:25pm
fast doesn't have to be a problem if he can recover and make something happen

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:28pm

I think a lot of women have sex for the man to get an O ... they dont expect to get one

not realizing that'll get old real fast and be a hard habit to break after you gassed his head all the way up over nothing

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

fast doesn't have to be a problem if he can recover and make something happen

Riiiccckkkyyy this did something to me .

:( finals need to be over and the holidays need to be here

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:30pm
did cc say stroke broke!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:35pm

LOL @ did something to you

uh huh if you fall down get up immediately and try again LOL

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:37pm
Ricky, I can go without an O if everything else is grand and I don't even mind the fast recovery into round 2 but sheeeeeeeeeeeit my ringtone should not outlast him.CryLOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Ricky, I can go without an O if everything else is grand and I don't even mind the fast recovery into round 2 but sheeeeeeeeeeeit my ringtone should not outlast him.CryLOL
Lmfao! CryCry

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:45pm

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryClap

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:48pm
I sometimes miss the guy I was with that had that rapid recoup time... man that shh was beautiful...left a bish with high expectations for others only to be disappointed even when it was good.  

-------------

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:49pm
aw yes

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:52pm
Omg last time with my guy he came 3 times in a little less than 30 minutes and had me scaling up the damn wall.
I went to the bathroom and leaned over the sink to get a breather next thing I knew he was behind me ..
Tears of joy were screaming down.
I couldn't take it

It was beautiful.

Ughhhhhhhh hurry up holidays

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:23am
Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

just came in here to see all the gifs again jewel , they are hilarious.
Thanks boo boo...LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:26am

Yes! He had a good track record in the past so I just *knew* this time wouldn't disappoint. We planned everything out, it was a good evening and then...his streak broke that night. Lawd. My face afterward:

I wanted to get up and drive home but I had a drink or 2 so I had to stay the night. I did not talk to him for the effin' longest after that whack performance. He redeemed himself later but steeeeel!
Shocked CC...I wish I could hit you on top of yo damn head for that record scratch!! LOLLOL

-------------

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:33am
OMG yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! Please don't remind me. 

-------------
yo

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:38am
still thinking of that rapid recoup

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:38am

Omg last time with my guy he came 3 times in a little less than 30 minutes and had me scaling up the damn wall.
I went to the bathroom and leaned over the sink to get a breather next thing I knew he was behind me ..
Tears of joy were screaming down.
I couldn't take it

It was beautiful.

Ughhhhhhhh hurry up holidays

I'm wholeheartedly about this life 

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:39am
Okay one more...a precursor happened which imo prevented me from making a big mistake...

I knew this guy for years, and never knew he had any interest in me, he was/is a big DJ. One night at this event he asked me for my number and he texted me all night telling me how he felt. I was flattered, he is/was a really cool person and I always got along with him. So one night me & my friends went to the club, he invited all of us to hang out and make breakfast at his place...this was the first time I ever saw True Blood, my friends and his friends laughed & watched almost the entire season...Really cool night..Now mind you the man has money. Nice condo and pad was laced...

Okay fast-forward...we're all in the living room watching tv and he's laid out on the floor, he's a big guy, so I get on top of him and I could literally lay on him like a pillow...I look into his face and he smiles...and this nicca looked like he just ate a bag of cheetos, but this nicca ain't had no damn cheetos...ya feel me? 

I'm like....

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/bertstare/grand/is_this_real_life101.gif

This nicca can't be serious...needless to say, nothing went down. And it was always awkward seeing him out there after...

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:45am

Jewels noooo! At least you dodged a bullet...a quick firing bullet from a hair trigger gun lol

ETA: Sounds like you needed my record scratch sound effect too.

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:51am
I'm saying CC...poor oral hygiene can only mean one thing imo...but he was a sweetheart...just not for me. 

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:53am
You didn't see a future with you having his cheeto teeth chirren?LOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:57am

You didn't see a future with you having his cheeto teeth chirren?LOL

yoooo...LOL. Nah...not gon be able to do it! It's funny too cause he had taken me out and invited me a few places, and I always managed not to get in a compromising position with him...like I had a sixth sense about that nicca...the one time I let myself go and say fuuck it, this nicca wanna give me the cheetos grin...

Let me explain what I'm talkin bout...it was like he had film/food on his teeth and from drinking something, the liquid coat the residue...leaving this coating of some sort on his teeth...I mean cotdamn.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:04am
Omg Jewels.Sick

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:06am
That makes me not feel so bad about when this dude told me to deep throat it and i unintentionally lol'd. It wasnt small but DT'ing wouldnt have taken much effort. I was drunk tho...killed his mood but i was str8

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Okay one more...a precursor happened which imo prevented me from making a big mistake...

I knew this guy for years, and never knew he had any interest in me, he was/is a big DJ. One night at this event he asked me for my number and he texted me all night telling me how he felt. I was flattered, he is/was a really cool person and I always got along with him. So one night me & my friends went to the club, he invited all of us to hang out and make breakfast at his place...this was the first time I ever saw True Blood, my friends and his friends laughed & watched almost the entire season...Really cool night..Now mind you the man has money. Nice condo and pad was laced...

Okay fast-forward...we're all in the living room watching tv and he's laid out on the floor, he's a big guy, so I get on top of him and I could literally lay on him like a pillow...I look into his face and he smiles...and this nicca looked like he just ate a bag of cheetos, but this nicca ain't had no damn cheetos...ya feel me? 

I'm like....

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/bertstare/grand/is_this_real_life101.gif

This nicca can't be serious...needless to say, nothing went down. And it was always awkward seeing him out there after...
Dead

LOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:35am
Originally posted by YoursTruly YoursTruly wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Yes. 
Before each of our sexual encounters this one dude would always wax poetic about his stroke game. One time he literally lasted all of three pumps

F'ing dead @ three pumps!!!!!!!!!!!!
CryCryLOLLOLLOL

Sheeeeit, I was tooStern Smile.

And the worst part about it is, I knew it was gon be wack. When he hit me up I was flat ironing about 13 months worth of new growth, and he said he wanted to come over and "sweat out my hair."LOL
I didnt even wrap my hair that night, and it was still a-swanging the next day. LOLLOLLOL

Sex with him was soo bad, once I actually got some good good, I was hooked. Leaving my dorm room at all hours of the night, not coming home on the nights before class, and eventually rearanging my schedule for some dick. It got real, and we caught feelings. Why he gotta be so far away and for so long, tho?Cry When he comes back, no mercyStern Smile.

-------------

Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:22am
i was once told that every time you lie on your dck it shrinks. with that being said, i keeps it one hunnid because i'm human. there have been times where i wasn't focused, faded or not really in the mood and gave the woman the sloppy D.

some women were kind enough to let me redeem myself and some wouldn't answer my phone calls the next dayLOL

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 7:40am
lol I missed you James...Hug

-------------

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:13pm

I avoid bra GG arts.

Tall , slender, and quiet has never disappointed

FINALLY! someone that understands why i like the tall slender mysterious types.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 1:15pm
I was messed with a guy who kept saying "girl my dck small, you gonna see". I thought he was trying to do the reverse psychology on me but damn. It was small. However he worked the hell out of that lil smokie. I was shocked and pleased.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:18pm

jeeeeeeeeZUS!

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:24pm
it has been my experience (and experience of friends) that the ones who talk the most sh*t are the ones who will leave you disappointed. it is the ones who don't have to say a word....and will lay it down to the ground and back around.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:26pm

That makes me not feel so bad about when this dude told me to deep throat it and i unintentionally lol'd. It wasnt small but DT'ing wouldnt have taken much effort. I was drunk tho...killed his mood but i was str8

he wasn't gone choke nobody G?LOL

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I was messed with a guy who kept saying "girl my dck small, you gonna see". I thought he was trying to do the reverse psychology on me but damn. It was small. However he worked the hell out of that lil smokie. I was shocked and pleased.

Oh my gosh, this happened to me too. I really thought he was just trying to be funny, but I'll be damned if he didn't whip out a damn doorstopper LMAO.

I don't know what kinda magical spell he used, but he worked THEE HELL outta me with that little piece .

Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 3:53pm
omgosh @ doorstopper lmaoooooooooooooooo roflmaoo

-------------

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 4:44pm
I don't f*ck with niccas that talk a bunch of sh*t. Real g's move in silence. Have u sitting there talking all that nonsense and just nod. F*ck the sh*t out of u and leave u with that " I didn't know you could do that " face

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Posted By: JasonWllms55
Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

i was once told that every time you lie on your dck it shrinks. with that being said, i keeps it one hunnid because i'm human. there have been times where i wasn't focused, faded or not really in the mood and gave the woman the sloppy D.

some women were kind enough to let me redeem myself and some wouldn't answer my phone calls the next dayLOL

they should be grateful they even got the sloppy D. #pause

-------------
#BEDROOMBULLY

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

they should be grateful they even got the sloppy D. #pause

Chile Hush!

-------------
She hurt feelings, she break hearts
She stay quiet, she play smart
She take pride, in going out
Getting hollered at, and saying nah....

Posted By: JasonWllms55
Date Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 9:51pm
hmph, being that this is a public space, ill reserve all further comment. 

-------------
#BEDROOMBULLY

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:39am
I didn't even know sex could be enjoyable until I was about 22 so, yes.

and im dealing with the issue of being over zealous with the clit to this day.

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 5:45am

For the most part I've had the opposite,dudes trying sleep in the ussy..I had to tell one dude that it wasn't fun anymore,sh*t I was dehydrated,sore as hell,sleepy,and was having muscle spasms ...I seem to find the ones who think sex is similar to marathon's....

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Print Page | Close Window