Print Page | Close Window

Woman finds out husband is woman wearing fake peen

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351814
Printed Date: May 24 2018 at 10:43am

Topic: Woman finds out husband is woman wearing fake peen
Posted By: marumaruyobi
Subject: Woman finds out husband is woman wearing fake peen
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:35am
A Canadian woman discovered her abusive husband was actually a woman wearing a prosthetic penis after she fatally stabbed her and paramedics had to remove her pants.

Elizabeth Rudavsky and Angelo Heddington - who both feature in an upcoming episode of the Discovery Channel show Fatal Vows – married around nine years ago after dating for only four months.

Elizabeth told the Discovery Channel that she never saw Angelo naked because he insisted on keeping the lights off when they had sex, telling her a past girlfriend had burned her genitals.

"I never saw nothing, things were dark," she told the show, which is scheduled to be broadcast in the US on December 13.

Throughout their seven-month relationship, Angelo hit Elizabeth, threatened to kill her family, whipped her with a horse crop, threatened her with guns, violated her with a metal pipe and starved her.

Elizabeth, who was 27 at the time,  suffered a collapsed lung and lost 32kg as a result of the abuse.

She stabbed Angelo in the abdomen after being cornered in a doorway during an attack in 2003.

It was then that she finally learnt the truth about her partner's gender – when paramedics had to remove Angelo's pants to treat her. 

Elizabeth was charged with second-degree murder but this was dropped after authorities determined that she had acted in self-defence.

Police found Angelo, whose real name was Angela, started pretending to be a man when she was 14 and had faked being a man with three past lovers while also physically abusing them.

The court heard Angela had male lovers previously and once starved a man until he lost 45kg.

A police officer involved in the case, George Flikweert, said it was the worst cases of spousal abuse he had seen.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2012/12/06/12/56/woman-discovered-husband-was-woman-wearing-fake-penis

Shocked

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:39am
Urm,so many things ......The fake penis would have never been discovered,it would have been burnt up with the rest of the body.......

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Posted By: afrikan gal
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:40am
lol, heard about  this thought it was an urban legend or something. Angelo is a psychopath.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:40am
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

Urm,so many things ......The fake penis would have never been discovered,it would have been burnt up with the rest of the body.......

This

Posted By: solena
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:41am
I'm mobile so I can't really tell if she's smiling with a black eye in that photo?! How could you not know that was a woman look at the face

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:41am
Wow!!!!!

Posted By: babelipsss
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:42am

Elizabeth is lucky the law believed her story.  I sure don't.

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:45am
How the hell does that woman not look like just a fat ugly woman? Nothing manly about her. Also she never bushed her teeth while this chick took a shower? Dumbass. 

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:48am
But how does one not know things like this? Did she not look at her partner's body like that?

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 9:49am
let me just dougie my way out this bish

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Posted By: bubblyboo
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:08am
I'm not going to judge because if she was abused to that extent then its not surprising that she had no clue about the lack of male genitalia. She probably was beaten just for looking crazy but still smdh 

-------------
Cry me a river d*@kface you just got yourself another one!

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:14am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

heaux better start giving head and gargling testicles

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:20am

LOL
president of ratchet city right here

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Posted By: PeacefulOne
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:24am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

LOL
president of ratchet city right here

OMG!!!

I died! CryCryCryLOL

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:29am
Marrying someone without seeing them naked? wtf? Basic brawd.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:47am
the lady had to fight for her life

angela had done the same thing to three other people and even a man

so she's very manipulative and abusive

not sure why blaming the victim comes so easy

personally the "where is the ejaculate" question would've come up a loooooooooong time ago but psychopaths are experts at abusing people and twisting people's sense of reality

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:50am
Man when ish don't add up it would give anyone pause.
Y'all just like throwing " victim blaming" around.

It's perfectly reasonable that someone would question this bizarre situation.

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:53am
@ricky I don't think anyone's blaming the victim. Of course it's not her fault she was in an abusive relationship, however, regardless of whether it was a abusive relationship or not, who wouldn't question this type of situation?

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:56am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Man when ish don't add up it would give anyone pause.
Y'all just like throwing " victim blaming" around.

It's perfectly reasonable that someone would question this bizarre situation.

giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrl

Posted By: freedom76
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:56am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

personally the "where is the ejaculate" question would've come up a loooooooooong time ago but psychopaths are experts at abusing people and twisting people's sense of reality

I agree here. When I read  Elizabeth told her an ex-lover burned the genitalia, I realized what was done. That lie right there means everything. Angelo was able to use this as a way to shield her gender. Imagine loving someone (not lusting someone) and they are EXTREMELY self conscience about a part of their body. If you love them you will respect this and not want to hurt them by pushing to touch/suck/feel/etc that part of them that hurts them. This person was an abuser and manipulator.

-------------
I find women that encourage double standards on other women disgusting./femmefatale85

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:04am
Originally posted by babelipsss babelipsss wrote:

Elizabeth is lucky the law believed her story.  I sure don't.

neither do I
ONE CANNOT BE THIS STUPID.
This day & age, men need to be dropping there draws so my 4 eyes can do a thorough examination of the areas. i need to ensure you are really a MAN, with no lesions, bumps etc

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:07am
Let me see mother natures juices flow with my own 2 eyes!!Embarrassed

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:11am
After all this while and your husband hasnt straddled your face and asked you to swallow?? "Just a little bit babe." Nine whole years... idk - LOL j/k- But seriously, men have to be weary of Trannies and now we have to weary of Mannies, its all sad. But just looking at the picture alone, which is of poor quality I deduced a butch ass woman from the glimpse alone. In fact I thought I was looking at Chaz Bono.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:15am
yes, she is smiling with a black eye....

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:21am
I ain't read the article but fucc that.  That woman knew her man was a woman.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:25am
people are calling her a basic broad ...  

the sadist was able to fool at least three other women and a man

even if this lady was the height of stupidity

that does not excuse how she was abused with the starvation, beatings and what not, to the point where she thought her life was at risk

the actual dack is incidental, irrelevant actually

speaks more to how manipulative this person was than to her stupidity

frankly if she did find out before the paramedics dropped the drawers, she mightve stayed because Im sure the abuse/fear/intimidation would've escalated

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:34am
omg i just saw a locked up where a man killed his wife bc he realized she used to be a man. he said they hadn't had intercourse and when they finally did he was like "that feels like the way i feel." and he confronted and shot her/him.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:37am
Wtf…

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:41am
I think some of you are comparing your relationship(s) with this one. It isn't a true or fair comparison. Although we all hate to admit it, ANYONE can be manipulated by a great manipulator. Be thankful you haven't come across one. I can tell you it happens to even the most intelligent of us.

-------------
I find women that encourage double standards on other women disgusting./femmefatale85

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:46am

truthest right here.
Ive encountered one and that mofo would make you wonder if youve said something you know you didnt say.

Still, i cant see how she she didnt realise that wasnt a real penis
im inspector gadget soLOL

-------------
You'll be a memory for someone someday. Try to be a good one

Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

truthest right here.
Ive encountered one and that mofo would make you wonder if youve said something you know you didnt say.

MUST OF BEEN A MALE LEO (at the bolded). 99.9% of them are psychopathic liars who play jedi mind tricks

Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:08pm

people are calling her a basic broad ...  

the sadist was able to fool at least three other women and a man

even if this lady was the height of stupidity

that does not excuse how she was abused with the starvation, beatings and what not, to the point where she thought her life was at risk

the actual dack is incidental, irrelevant actually

speaks more to how manipulative this person was than to her stupidity

frankly if she did find out before the paramedics dropped the drawers, she mightve stayed because Im sure the abuse/fear/intimidation would've escalated

I called her basic. Not sure if anyone else did. And her being basic has nothing to do with the abuse she suffered. I feel it is extremely strange, and out of the norm for a woman to not have seen her partner naked while married. It is what it is.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:13pm
it would be interesting to see a statistic for the zodiac signs of psychopaths 

Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:16pm
The best manipulators are virgos and cancers. 

Posted By: iSMILE13
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:17pm
It is amazing how the mind can be manipulated

That means she never touched his/her peen

-------------
Be humble or get him humbled

Ignore typos...autocorrect won't let me be great

Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I called her basic. Not sure if anyone else did. And her being basic has nothing to do with the abuse she suffered. I feel it is extremely strange, and out of the norm for a woman to not have seen her partner naked while married. It is what it is.

I know of marriages that are hella weird and different (to me). I know of a man who have been married to a woman for 15 years and has never seen her real hair. You think he doesn't wonder what is under that wig? But because he knows she is obviously sensitive about it, he doesn't bother her. Not all marriages are the same. Not all marriages are open and loving. I have seen abused and battered women who will never dare to question their spouse...about ANYTHING.

-------------

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:26pm
its funny to me that every time a story like this comes out the woman in question never looks like a man.  i bet her voice was all high pitched and strapping down 36 dd's.

Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:29pm
Imo, that isn't a valid comparison. A penis is usually needed for reproduction/pleasure. A woman hiding her hair under a wig is not the same as a man hiding his penis for 15 years.

Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Imo, that isn't a valid comparison. A penis is usually needed for reproduction/pleasure. A woman hiding her hair under a wig is not the same as a man hiding his penis for 15 years.

What I am saying is that as a spouse if you know a person has issues with a certain body part, you may allow them to shield it from you. For some the idea that a person hiding their genitals is just as ridiculous as a person hiding their hair.

-------------

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:47pm
clear Canadians be on that other shyt, I'm telling you! 
Even if I liked clear folk, I wouldn't date one from here, just because their crazy stays close to the surface. 

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:50pm
 Dead Chale, this woman is lucky she was believed.. because I'm having a hard time doing so. What a bizarre case..

Well I'm glad she's safe and that psycho is locked up.

-------------

Posted By: YoursTruly
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:51pm

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

clear Canadians be on that other shyt, I'm telling you! 
Even if I liked clear folk, I wouldn't date one from here, just because their crazy stays close to the surface. 

I CAN ATTEST TO THIS! DeadDeadDeadDeadDead My most clingy and most emotionally unstable ex was from Canada. We never even met, it was one of those online MMORPG fakelationships, smh.

Dude was getting too real too quick.
Now last year I found him again and decided to say hello on Facebook and this dude is messaging me every five minutes after five years of losing contact with this guy.

He was so attached, all of his screen names after I e-broke it off with him were based on my name, smh.

-------------

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:58pm
cant be life

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Chyna_Li Chyna_Li wrote:

truthest right here.

MUST OF BEEN A MALE LEO (at the bolded). 99.9% of them are psychopathic liars who play jedi mind tricks

AriesLOL male. sociopath and narcisssist all rolled into one. Sad case.

-------------
You'll be a memory for someone someday. Try to be a good one

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 1:24pm

The Pyscho may have led the women to believe that she chould'nt touch it because it was burned by an ex of his/hers so the women never said anything. Man i wanna see everythang. If it hangs, curves, slouches, uncircomsized, freckles, lumps, bumps etc....................

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 1:26pm
That guy I was dating I knew something was wrong I just knew it,
Uh uh you gonna have to show me the penis.

And when I saw it , I wept.

I'm visual I'm not gonna be touching something I ain't ever seen

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

How the hell does that woman not look like just a fat ugly woman? Nothing manly about her. Also she never bushed her teeth while this chick took a shower? Dumbass. 

I am so mad I laughed at this

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson

Posted By: lollypop036
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:29pm
smh, i have no words

*stares at OP's sig)

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:31pm
Clear people lie & that one right there is lying. She knew it wasn't a man...the rest of her family/friends didn't. I saw this on the ID channel.

-------------
You gon get this work Nicca

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:32pm
She should have known something was up when he never asked for head.

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

it would be interesting to see a statistic for the zodiac signs of psychopaths 
me too

-------------

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:50pm
if you ladies started swallowing this wouldn't be an issue.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

LOL

BHM is making my day today..

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Clear people lie & that one right there is lying. She knew it wasn't a man...the rest of her family/friends didn't. I saw this on the ID channel.
This

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:31pm
So she never even felt it??

I think someone was shamed in more than one way & decided to tell a little fib to appear less stooopid

Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

thats right.
protein is good for you. great for weight loss

Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:34pm

Originally posted by Chyna_Li Chyna_Li wrote:

truthest right here.

AriesLOL male. sociopath and narcisssist all rolled into one. Sad case.

ughhh they are a judgmental bunch. ughhhh. no bueno with them either.
gemini's- compulsive liars.

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:01pm
Even if that woman never saw it or touched it, a dildo feels different than a real peen to me. So she didn't feel a difference?

i'm just confused Wacko

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:05pm
Didn't read the story op posted by the show on the id channel told the story & she knew. She even lied and said she was pregnant. The spin everyone else thought she was a he. When the paramedics came after the stabbing, they found out she was strapped. Lmao. I slay myself.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:15pm
I didn't read the whole story.  Was it a strap-on peen?  She never felt the straps at least???Dead

Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 4:28pm
It's a flesh like appendage that is shaped like a mans private. & that woman is not telling the truth. The were married for over a year before the stabbing v

-------------

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 5:37pm
Stern Smile

-------------

Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:04pm
sh*t I can see thats not a manStern Smile

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Stern Smile

LOL

I need your top 5 in the makeup section.. you seent my thread, stop ignoring it Ouch

Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:38pm
I hardly ever go to the MU section anymore.

And I have worn MU about 3 times this year.  Ouch

I'll participate theoretically though.

-------------

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:44pm
Elizabeth was in some SERIOUS denial Sleepy

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 6:49pm
First a nurse kills herself over a prank, a mother/daughter duo, and now a wife not knowing her "husband" was a woman? 

Crazy crazy female threads todayConfusedWacko
Cry

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Posted By: AffirmativeBunny
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 7:52pm

ShockedShockedShocked
LOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOL

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 10:57pm
As soon as I looked at that pic, I saw a woman.

If wanted to be with a woman, that's all she had to say. I'm not believing nothing else.

Glad she got outta that situation before that psycho killed her tho.

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:42am
I just realized she had a black eye in the pic

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:45am
this is so funny. but not like ha ha funny..
couldnt be me. i do body examinations.

GeekLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:53am
9 years and she never once asked if she could hold it while he peed?

Lawd.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 3:04am
lol this is why you fvck before marriage with the lights on

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 3:07am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol this is why you fvck before marriage with the lights on
Thank u.

But In a decade, she never performed oral sex on her husband?

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 3:14am

Lawd.
lol

your menz' couldnt point aim and shoot straight into the cistern?

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:08am
seeing him naked..for arguments sake I'll pretend thats acceptable, but giiiirlll, you thought he was always just hard around you already? You aint that cute, boo

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:17am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

seeing him naked..for arguments sake I'll pretend thats acceptable, but giiiirlll, you thought he was always just hard around you already? You aint that cute, boo

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:38am
Poorly written article
The article says they were married nine years ago
It says the relationship lasted 7 months and she stabbed her in 03
they weren't together 9 years, it just happened in 2003 ie nine years ago
And it's just now making it to tv

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 4:43am

Lawd.
You hold your man's dicc when he pees?

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:05am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Lawd.

Hasn't everyone?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 5:30am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Lawd.

Hasn't everyone?
No! I read that out loud to my bf and he side eyed me going "WTF? Why would I want my gf to hold my dicc for me when I'm urinating? If anything, u want to be left alone"

I'm sitting here going, wheretheydothatat?

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 6:28am
thats exactly how i feel ^^

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:41am

So no one has held your manhood when you peed before Afro?

-------------

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 7:56am

LOLLOL

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 8:53am
Oh, so y'all gone act like y'all don't see the word once in that post?

It's one of those things you do just to see what it feels like.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 9:03am

im not interested

i can do that on my own.. ive been asked before though by one of my exes.. never obliged. i just lol'd smiled and told her 'it was ok, i got this'

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 9:44am
I haven't even asked to do that ONCE. I'll hold ur dicc some other time, doing something totally diff.   

Wait, I don't use hands. "Look ma, no hands..."

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Print Page | Close Window