Print Page | Close Window

Rita ora cheats on rob K with 20 dudes

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351622
Printed Date: Sep 25 2017 at 5:33am


Topic: Rita ora cheats on rob K with 20 dudes
Posted By: Lilaca
Subject: Rita ora cheats on rob K with 20 dudes
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:43pm

Rob Kardashian Accuses Rita Ora Of Cheating With 20 Dudes

Mon, Dec 03 2012 by Necole Bitchie | Filed Under:  http://necolebitchie.com/category/celebs/" rel="nofollow - Celebrities

http://necolebitchie.com/2012/12/03/rob-kardashian-accuses-rita-ora-of-cheating-with-20-dudes/360f7_robandrita0829500/" rel="nofollow">360f7_robandrita0829500
Rob Kardashian is messsssy!

Over the weekend,  http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4677909/rita-ora-splits-up-with-rob-kardashian.html" rel="nofollow - reports started surfacing  that Rob and his British singer boo Rita Ora had decided to call it quits because the long distance was putting a strain on their relationship. Rob currently lives in Los Angeles and Rita, across the globe in London, so the split seemed pretty amicable, however today, Rob jumped on twitter and decided to throw Rita completely under the bus.

According to his tweets, he suspects that Rita cheated on him with 20 dudes while they were in a relationship. He tweeted:

She cheated on me with 20 dudes while we were together, I wonder how many she will sleep with now that we apart. I mean 20?!

How can a woman who is so busy trying to start her own career have time to be with so many dudes all while in a relationship?!?!

I’m actually disgusted a woman could give up her body to more than 20 dudes in less than a year’s time while trying to start a career.

His sister Khloe seemed to co-sign him when she sent out the tweet:

Cheaters never prosper. @RobKardashian I’ll be home today … Try and smile little brother.

He responded:

I love you.

http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/rita-ora-rob-kardashian-break-up-split-end-relationship-details" rel="nofollow - The tweets  have since vanished from his twitter and per usual, this will all go down in the record books as Rob being hacked or some sort of weird publicity stunt.

As far as Rita, she has yet to respond to the Kardashian slander.

Another celeb couple bites the dust…



Read more:  http://necolebitchie.com/2012/12/03/rob-kardashian-accuses-rita-ora-of-cheating-with-20-dudes/#ixzz2E12z3sIC" rel="nofollow - Necole Bitchie.com: Rob Kardashian Accuses Rita Ora Of Cheating With 20 Dudes   http://necolebitchie.com/2012/12/03/rob-kardashian-accuses-rita-ora-of-cheating-with-20-dudes/#ixzz2E12z3sIC" rel="nofollow - http://necolebitchie.com/2012/12/03/rob-kardashian-accuses-rita-ora-of-cheating-with-20-dudes/#ixzz2E12z3sIC



Replies:
Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:45pm
So this is how they decided to get her 15 mins
 



-------------


Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:46pm
I know who Khloe Kardashian is. 

ETA: Is she the spinning girl from that gif Nadia posted 50-11 million times?


-------------


Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:48pm
lmao...
i wonder if its gonna stalk her like he did adrienne b.
and fab have to get involved...

hmmm


-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Who caresGeek
you do, your in this threadTongue

-------------


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:48pm
Why is this chick relevant??


Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:48pm
I don't like rob. He a little bitch ass.


Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:48pm
I can't get into her album. From the Youtube vids, I expected better


Posted By: lexis83
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:48pm
Now I can put a face to the name


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:48pm
now did she sleep with all 20 of them? cause if she did...his biggest worry should be about the health of his penis and his insides.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:50pm
chicks out here is hoein
 
jr.


-------------


Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Why is this chick relevant??
she is supposed to be hot right now

-------------


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:50pm
Well, Rob should just be with Malika. He did her dirty. I kind of think he deserves to be done dirty.


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Why is this chick relevant??
she is supposed to be hot right now
 
I don't get why. She is a broke down Rihanna to me.


Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Why is this chick relevant??
she is supposed to be hot right now
 
I don't get why. She is a broke down Rihanna to me.
LOLyou not heard the song r.i.p? hot right now was her first song by dj fresh i believe. 

-------------


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

damn 20 bodies in one fiscal year tho!!!!! 


Thats only  1.7 peens a month... dat aint so bad.... a girl has needs


-------------


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:55pm
wait--he cheated on adrian bailon and that's why she dumped him. so womp. womp.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:57pm
according to maury you can smell 'sex' on someone... he's a bit slow according to this theory he should of smelt 20 peens

-------------


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

wait--he cheated on adrian bailon and that's why she dumped him. so womp. womp.
 
Right. No one gives a damn about his hurt feelings.


Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:59pm
i predict that many bhm o's will expose themselves itt
 
jr.


-------------


Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:59pm
is rob k the one who was on dancing with the stars?
with the big butt?

i thought for sure he was a homosexual. 


-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:00pm
Oh well 

-------------
yo


Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Who caresGeek
you do, your in this threadTongue
No I don't. Tongue
LOL

-------------


Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

according to maury you can smell 'sex' on someone... he's a bit slow according to this theory he should of smelt 20 peens


let me smell yo d*c* ucci?



-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:13pm
What does sex smell like?


Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:14pm
No idea.... But i keep hearing it on mauryLOL  Some of the women on there say onions.

-------------


Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:15pm
I just can't with this Rita chick. I feel the market is over saturated. Beat it kid.


Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:16pm


-------------


Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:18pm
ANY woman with more than 5 bodies is a raging harlot.

Get mad.


-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

ANY woman with more than 5 bodies is a raging harlot.

Get mad.


Ain't no one paying you no mind.


Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

ANY woman with more than 5 bodies is a raging harlot.

Get mad.


tell em daddy


-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:20pm
LOL


Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

ANY woman with more than 5 bodies is a raging harlot.

Get mad.
elaborate por favor.

-------------


Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:22pm
According to him u can't get wifed if u been with more 5 people...u a Ho

-------------


Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:26pm
hes like a whiney little beotch.
i feel like he accused this girl for no reason


Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:27pm
oh okLOL

-------------


Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

where u gonna find a GOOD LOOKING black woman in America with less than 5 bodies MM? 





-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:48pm
LMFAO
 
it's a sad reality, tho
 
jr.


-------------


Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:51pm
MM u always have meTongue

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:55pm
diva, you went to the fake hu. i already know you got more bodies than Kane in 88
 
jr.


-------------


Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:59pm
u bish ass nicca.

my school was the good one.
they taught abstinence and we had a curfew.

so shuddup.




-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:01pm
I know there's some women on here in the triple digits.


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:03pm
I know intelligent, educated, beautiful women, with a body count of less than 5. They are nerdy and socially awkward though.


Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:12pm
u guys really think black women are out here whoring themselves like that?
well i'll be damned


-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!


Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:14pm
How is a Kardashian gonna call somebody out for being a hoe? I mean, really? Does no one else see the irony in that?LOL

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul




Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

u guys really think black women are out here whoring themselves like that?
well i'll be damned

It's a shame how my sisters have fallen. CryCryCryBroken Heart


-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I know intelligent, educated, beautiful women, with a body count of less than 5. They are nerdy and socially awkward though.


I just said good looking Lima...all those extra adjectives u had to throw in there before beautiful leads me to believe they might look more like Freddie Jackson than Janet Jackson

BHM women like throwin' that beautiful word around all willy nilly.


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:22pm
Im glad this body count quota is only relevant on BHM


-------------


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I know intelligent, educated, beautiful women, with a body count of less than 5. They are nerdy and socially awkward though.
Give me their twitter nameBig smile
 
They don't have twitter. I think a low body count is rather common though.
 
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I know intelligent, educated, beautiful women, with a body count of less than 5. They are nerdy and socially awkward though.


I just said good looking Lima...all those extra adjectives u had to throw in there before beautiful leads me to believe they might look more like Freddie Jackson than Janet Jackson

BHM women like throwin' that beautiful word around all willy nilly.
 
It's true. I call everyone beautiful. Cry


Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im glad this body count quota is only relevant on BHM
 



-------------


Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im glad this body count quota is only relevant on BHM

Because you got a high body count yourself? Geek


-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im glad this body count quota is only relevant on BHM

Because you got a high body count yourself? Geek



Over 5 hell yeah...but high by muh standards... nah...Not yet but I got time.
I aint near 20 yet but who knows 2013 may be a prosperous year in the cooch index.


-------------


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:35pm
I done lost count now.



Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im glad this body count quota is only relevant on BHM

Because you got a high body count yourself? Geek



Over 5 hell yeah...but high by muh standards... nah...Not yet but I got time.
I aint near 20 yet but who knows 2013 may be a prosperous year in the cooch index.





-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:46pm
many women on bhm are over their .... um... they arent young. 
so of course they probably over 5. 


-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends


Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I know intelligent, educated, beautiful women, with a body count of less than 5. They are nerdy and socially awkward though.
 
LOL


-------------
Omi te mi o ni san koja mi.



Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:58pm
MM aint ready for masters keep playing with them deVry certified/Iverson no practice having  cooters if ya want to....


-------------


Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I know intelligent, educated, beautiful women, with a body count of less than 5.
Me too one is saving herself for love/marriage the others are nerdy.


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:03pm
Nerdy women get it in to, they just aint the type to tell errybody...

Which is the best way to go...


-------------


Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:05pm
Young love: A Twitter picture shared by Rob before things went sour

-------------


Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:05pm
I didn't know they were dating. Something about her annoys me.


Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:19pm
he is such a b*tch to me


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:20pm
she looks dusty...

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy


dacoldesteva


Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:23pm
so ya'll think she did it.

-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:25pm
20 though? Daaaaaamn.

At the same time though, he better be pure and limited if he's going to be disgusted at that. Dudes be hoing but are somehow shocked when a woman does it. See it all the time!


-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Nerdy women get it in to, they just aint the type to tell errybody...

Which is the best way to go...


sh*t, not always. -.- *Drought*
But hell yeah, they get it in. You been to a con? I love cons but you will also find some truly freaky people there. LOL

One tried to dance up on me and had the audacity to try and grope me, smh. I shimmied away! Saw him dancing with another girl and he was aaaaaall over her grabbing her ass, titties, and punni!


-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im glad this body count quota is only relevant on BHM

Because you got a high body count yourself? Geek



Over 5 hell yeah...but high by muh standards... nah...Not yet but I got time.
I aint near 20 yet but who knows 2013 may be a prosperous year in the cooch index.





EXHIBIT A! The self-professed hoodrat man heaux shaking his head at a person of the opposite gender implying she may do as he does!


-------------


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

so ya'll think she did it.


I hope she did...aint no body got time for no LA-London skype dates.


-------------


Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

20 though? Daaaaaamn.

At the same time though, he better be pure and limited if he's going to be disgusted at that. Dudes be hoing but are somehow shocked when a woman does it. See it all the time!

A male hoe is an oxymoron.


-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:33pm
clever word for you










Tongue


-------------


Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:35pm
its straight trife how he put her "business" if it is true out there.
straight bitchassness and for that he needs his ass whipped


Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:36pm
if someone cheated on me with 20 dudes and/or women, i would put their azz on blast too....sheeeeeit i ain't mad at him at all

-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

if someone cheated on me with 20 dudes and/or women, i would put their azz on blast too....sheeeeeit i ain't mad at him at all


Sometimes ex's exaggerate the truth because they're salty.  Him saying it doesnt make it a fact.


-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

20 though? Daaaaaamn.

At the same time though, he better be pure and limited if he's going to be disgusted at that. Dudes be hoing but are somehow shocked when a woman does it. See it all the time!

A male hoe is an oxymoron.


A male ho frowning at a female ho is the true oxymoron!


-------------


Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

if someone cheated on me with 20 dudes and/or women, i would put their azz on blast too....sheeeeeit i ain't mad at him at all


Sometimes ex's exaggerate the truth because they're salty.  Him saying it doesnt make it a fact.

lol i never said it was a fact, i said what i would do
shiit i'd even put someone on blast for cheating on me once...


-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:42pm
why are men so touchy when it comes to being called ho's? A ho by any other name (player)would still be a ho... if ur not ashamed  just take it and move on.  Why do u not want to have a derogatory title for ur sexual activity yet are very quick to hand it out.


Yall sounding like some homotional ho's


-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

20 though? Daaaaaamn.

At the same time though, he better be pure and limited if he's going to be disgusted at that. Dudes be hoing but are somehow shocked when a woman does it. See it all the time!

A male hoe is an oxymoron.

More than an oxymoron. Men can't be hoes for the simple fact the definition of a hoe is feminine based. Men that sleep around are players since the act of us sleeping around is much different than women.


If you're going to imply that a gendered insult is null when used towards the opposite of its appointed gender, then refrain from using gendered insults to emasculate. You know you would call a male a bitch, pussy, or estrogenic if you wanted to insult him because it emasculates.

It is ridiculous to shame someone for doing exactly as you do and you know it. Gender be damned, if someone wants to ho their body out, they'll ho their body out. But for you to play like you're on a high horse because of a penis is so odd like some kind of emotionally invested penis worship. In other words, "How dare you do as I do when you don't have my genitalia!"


-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

why are men so touchy when it comes to being called ho's? A ho by any other name (player)would still be a ho... if ur not ashamed  just take it and move on.  Why do u not want to have a derogatory title for ur sexual activity yet are very quick to hand it out.


Yall sounding like some homotional ho's


Seriously. LOL These hoes don't want to be called hoes because they're male. Please.
They wouldn't give a damn if a stripper wanted to be called an exotic dancer, but we have to be sensitive of the supposed "hoe and player dichotomy." LOL


-------------


Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

why are men so touchy when it comes to being called ho's? A ho by any other name (player)would still be a ho... if ur not ashamed  just take it and move on.  Why do u not want to have a derogatory title for ur sexual activity yet are very quick to hand it out.


Yall sounding like some homotional ho's

SMH aint nobody being "touchy" by pointing out the FACT that a man can't be a hoe.

Females coined that that "male hoe" concept because they wanted to deflect the guilt from their own smut activities. I just want you womens to quit deluding yallselves.


-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

20 though? Daaaaaamn.

At the same time though, he better be pure and limited if he's going to be disgusted at that. Dudes be hoing but are somehow shocked when a woman does it. See it all the time!

A male hoe is an oxymoron.

More than an oxymoron. Men can't be hoes for the simple fact the definition of a hoe is feminine based. Men that sleep around are players since the act of us sleeping around is much different than women.


If you're going to imply that a gendered insult is null when used towards the opposite of its appointed gender, then refrain from using gendered insults to emasculate. You know you would call a male a bitch, pussy, or estrogenic if you wanted to insult him because it emasculates.

It is ridiculous to shame someone for doing exactly as you do and you know it. Gender be damned, if someone wants to ho their body out, they'll ho their body out. But for you to play like you're on a high horse because of a penis is so odd like some kind of emotionally invested penis worship. In other words, "How dare you do as I do when you don't have my genitalia!"


You made a lot of assumptions in this post. Men can't be hoes. Deal with it.


All I got was "men are hoes in denial." I'll deal with that. LOL


-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

why are men so touchy when it comes to being called ho's? A ho by any other name (player)would still be a ho... if ur not ashamed  just take it and move on.  Why do u not want to have a derogatory title for ur sexual activity yet are very quick to hand it out.


Yall sounding like some homotional ho's

SMH aint nobody being "touchy" by pointing out the FACT that a man can't be a hoe.

Females coined that that "male hoe" concept because they wanted to deflect the guilt from their own smut activities. I just want you womens to quit deluding yallselves.


You dudes are hoes. LOL Period. Why do you think you get laughed at when you want to denounce ho behaviour you actively participate in?

Is this blatant hypocrisy supposed to be a way for dudes to absolve the stigma of promiscuity from themselves?

Patriarchy is a dumb ho.


-------------


Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

This is why slang terms from the street need to stay in the street. People wanna change the meaning and expand it to everybody. But it just doesn't work.

But...y'all are feeling some sort of way about it, so obviously it is.


-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul




Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

This is why slang terms from the street need to stay in the street. People wanna change the meaning and expand it to everybody. But it just doesn't work.


Ain't shit changed, you just can't handle it being used towards you because you like to use it on others.



-------------


Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

why are men so touchy when it comes to being called ho's? A ho by any other name (player)would still be a ho... if ur not ashamed  just take it and move on.  Why do u not want to have a derogatory title for ur sexual activity yet are very quick to hand it out.


Yall sounding like some homotional ho's

SMH aint nobody being "touchy" by pointing out the FACT that a man can't be a hoe.

Females coined that that "male hoe" concept because they wanted to deflect the guilt from their own smut activities. I just want you womens to quit deluding yallselves.


You dudes are hoes. LOL Period. Why do you think you get laughed at when you want to denounce ho behaviour you actively participate in?

Is this blatant hypocrisy supposed to be a way for dudes to absolve the stigma of promiscuity from themselves?

Patriarchy is a dumb ho.

LMFAO what the f*ck kinda "stigma" does a man receive from soaking heaps of draws in this society???


-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

why are men so touchy when it comes to being called ho's? A ho by any other name (player)would still be a ho... if ur not ashamed  just take it and move on.  Why do u not want to have a derogatory title for ur sexual activity yet are very quick to hand it out.


Yall sounding like some homotional ho's

SMH aint nobody being "touchy" by pointing out the FACT that a man can't be a hoe.

Females coined that that "male hoe" concept because they wanted to deflect the guilt from their own smut activities. I just want you womens to quit deluding yallselves.



Males handed down the terms ho, slut etc to shame women for liking sex, being curious about sexm having sex or looking as if they do any of the following. Sir that is a deflection of guilt in its own  via shaming. Men need to stop with the delusion that calling urself a player makes ur acts no more honorable.


-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

why are men so touchy when it comes to being called ho's? A ho by any other name (player)would still be a ho... if ur not ashamed  just take it and move on.  Why do u not want to have a derogatory title for ur sexual activity yet are very quick to hand it out.


Yall sounding like some homotional ho's

SMH aint nobody being "touchy" by pointing out the FACT that a man can't be a hoe.

Females coined that that "male hoe" concept because they wanted to deflect the guilt from their own smut activities. I just want you womens to quit deluding yallselves.


You dudes are hoes. LOL Period. Why do you think you get laughed at when you want to denounce ho behaviour you actively participate in?

Is this blatant hypocrisy supposed to be a way for dudes to absolve the stigma of promiscuity from themselves?

Patriarchy is a dumb ho.

LMFAO what the f*ck kinda "stigma" does a man receive from soaking heaps of draws in this society???


Read the multiple threads of Yungmulah/Mauricinho/Positive K treating a hair care forum like a trip to the doctor asking about STIs and STDs and see what kind of stigma he's earned. LOL


-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

why are men so touchy when it comes to being called ho's? A ho by any other name (player)would still be a ho... if ur not ashamed  just take it and move on.  Why do u not want to have a derogatory title for ur sexual activity yet are very quick to hand it out.


Yall sounding like some homotional ho's

SMH aint nobody being "touchy" by pointing out the FACT that a man can't be a hoe.

Females coined that that "male hoe" concept because they wanted to deflect the guilt from their own smut activities. I just want you womens to quit deluding yallselves.


Males handed down the terms ho, slut etc to shame women for liking sex, being curious about sexm having sex or looking as if they do any of the following. Sir that is a deflection of guilt in its own  via shaming. Men need to stop with the delusion that calling urself a player makes ur acts no more honorable.


And that, gentlehoes, is called projection!

Quote Psychological projection or projection bias is a psychological http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_mechanism" rel="nofollow - defense mechanism where a person subconsciously http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial" rel="nofollow - denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection#cite_note-1" rel="nofollow -


-------------


Posted By: freedom76
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:00pm
I call men hoes and sluts off the internet.

-------------
I find women that encourage double standards on other women disgusting./femmefatale85


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

This is why slang terms from the street need to stay in the street. People wanna change the meaning and expand it to everybody. But it just doesn't work.

But...y'all are feeling some sort of way about it, so obviously it is.


im not sure what u are saying here....women only really call men hoes online...offline women like men that are experienced and have women after them...plaaaaaaayassssssss


So basically, you're attributing the interest of fellow female hoes to the interests of all woman.

Oh. LOL Maybe you're getting defensive because you feel the title of a ho lessens your value as a human being. Don't feel that way. Ho may have a negative connotation, but let's be honest, you fit the bill. But you fitting that bill doesn't make you a bad person.

That promiscuity is not my cup of tea, but I certainly won't demonize you for it. Tongue The flack you're receiving is due to the blatant hypocrisy you're displaying.


-------------


Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:02pm
LMAO yall arguments don't even make sense.

LOL @ Brothas calling womens hoes out of GUILT.

Yall think that the average man is ASHAMED of soaking various draws???




Women logic <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

LMAO yall arguments don't even make sense.

LOL @ Brothas calling womens hoes out of GUILT.

Yall think that the average man is ASHAMED of soaking various draws???




Women logic <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


Duh. Like a cheating dude accusing his woman of cheating. LOL You want to teach and perpetuate the belief that sex in large numbers is somehow bad while getting that sex in large numbers from the very beings you berate.

Call it women logic all you like, but your flamboyancy about this topic is very telling. LOL Dig deep, little m&m.


-------------


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

LMAO yall arguments don't even make sense.

LOL @ Brothas calling womens hoes out of GUILT.

Yall think that the average man is ASHAMED of soaking various draws???




Women logic <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<



You call women ho's in an attempt to control their sexual endeavors. Ur need to be called a "player" instead a "ho" when u do the exact same thing shows u feel guilty if not why would it matter.
Homotional logic<<<<<



-------------


Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

This is why slang terms from the street need to stay in the street. People wanna change the meaning and expand it to everybody. But it just doesn't work.

But...y'all are feeling some sort of way about it, so obviously it is.


im not sure what u are saying here....women only really call men hoes online...offline women like men that are experienced and have women after them...plaaaaaaayassssssss

Those are the kind of people that you interact with. Everyone doesn't act according to your viewpoints.  


-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul




Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:08pm
yall soakin drawls and scratchin ya balls eh?
Cuz a man with a high body count i will auto assume he's got the herp or hiv.
and i will clown him for being a whore.
and i'll tell everyone i know
therefore u gets no more ass.
deal with it.


-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]


Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

This is why slang terms from the street need to stay in the street. People wanna change the meaning and expand it to everybody. But it just doesn't work.

But...y'all are feeling some sort of way about it, so obviously it is.


im not sure what u are saying here....women only really call men hoes online...offline women like men that are experienced and have women after them...plaaaaaaayassssssss

100% FACT.


-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:08pm
Gkisses, they can't handle it!
I'd hate to see their reaction to a cracked article breaking down the effects of a patriarchal society, but I'm gonna do it any way and hope these dudes absorb some knowledge and the humility to think!

Quote

5 Ways Modern Men Are Trained to Hate Women

By: http://www.cracked.com/members/David%20Wong" rel="nofollow - David Wong 4,348,424 views
Add to Favorites

If you're not the type to keep up with ugly, soul-killing political controversies, let me catch you up: A while back, hugely popular political commentator Rush Limbaugh lost a bunch of advertisers because he http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/05/business/media/limbaugh-advertisers-flee-show-amid-storm.html?pagewanted=all" rel="nofollow - publicly called a college girl a slut and a prostitute after she suggested that health insurance plans should cover birth control. But he's paid to say outrageous things. If you really want to feel all dead inside, you need to listen to what the regular folk were saying.

For instance, on crazy political message board FreeRepublic.com, posters referred to the girl in the above-referenced story (Sandra Fluke) as a " http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2853537/posts?q=1&page=51" rel="nofollow - Nasty, disease-ridden plodding uterus, an utter skank crack-ho filthy whore, a prostitute slutbag juice-receptacle " and a " http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2853537/posts" rel="nofollow - Sperm-burpin' gutter slut ," and said she " http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2853537/posts?q=1&page=51" rel="nofollow - ... is so encrusted and used, that I had to throw out my flat-panel TV because her appearance on my TV infected it with AIDS, gonorrhea and syphilis ." There are http://vikingkitties.blogspot.com/2012/03/its-like-car-wreck-of-hate-i-cannot.html" rel="nofollow - many, many more worse comments collected here and http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2854359/posts" rel="nofollow - here and http://vikingkitties.blogspot.com/2012/03/sunday-special-rush-offers-apology-to.html" rel="nofollow - here .

Now go to the front page of any mostly male discussion site like Reddit.com and see how many inches you can browse before finding several thousand men bemoaning http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/e233g/and_now_everytime_i_see_a_hot_girl_at_the_bank/" rel="nofollow - how all women are gold-digging whores (7,500 upvotes) and http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/q0vym/this_is_why_you_dont_stick_your_dick_in_crazy/" rel="nofollow - how crazy and irrational women are (9,659 upvotes) and http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/q2exk/i_think_ill_stick_to_jerking_off_thanks/" rel="nofollow - how horrible and gross and fat women are (4,000 upvotes). Or browse the "Men's Rights" section and see http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/qkyjl/4chan_rebels_against_women_being_the_gatekeepers/" rel="nofollow - weird fantasies about alpha males defeating all the hot women who try to control them with their vaginas .

This current of white-hot rage has to come as a surprise to some of you, because we tend to think "sexism" is being dismissive toward women, or paying them lower salaries -- we don't think of it as frenzied "burn the witch!" hatred. Yet occasionally something like this Limbaugh thing will come along to prick that balloon, and out it pours. Like it's always waiting there, a millimeter below the surface.

Why? Well, you see ...

#5. We Were Told That Society Owed Us a Hot Girl

Photos.com

Does it seem like men feel kind of entitled to sex? Does it seem like we react to rejection with the maturity of a child being denied a toy?

Well, you have to keep in mind that what we learn as kids is really hard to deprogram as an adult. And what we learned as kids is that we males are each owed, and will eventually be awarded, a beautiful woman.

Photos.com
"Surprise! Just a little something for graduation."

We were told this by every movie, TV show, novel, comic book, video game and song we encountered. When the Karate Kid wins the tournament, his prize is a trophy and Elisabeth Shue. Neo saves the world and is awarded Trinity. Marty McFly gets his dream girl, John McClane gets his ex-wife back, Keanu "Speed" Reeves gets Sandra Bullock, Shia LaBeouf gets Megan Fox in Transformers, Iron Man gets Pepper Potts, the hero in Avatar gets the hottest Na'vi, Shrek gets Fiona, Bill Murray gets Sigourney Weaver in Ghostbusters, Frodo gets Sam, WALL-E gets EVE ... and so on.

Hell, at the end of An Officer and a Gentleman, Richard Gere walks into the lady's workplace and just carries her out like he's picking up a suit at the dry cleaner.


"I'll take the one in brown flannel. I don't need a bag."

And then we have Star Wars, where Luke starts out getting Princess Leia (in The Empire Strikes Back), but then as Han Solo became a fan favorite, George Lucas realized he had to award her to him instead (forcing him to write the "She's secretly Luke's sister" thing into Return of the Jedi, even though it meant adding the weird incest vibe to Empire). With Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling played with the convention by having the beautiful girl get awarded to the sidekick character Ron, but she made it a central conflict in the story that Ron is constantly worried that, since Harry is the main character, Hermione will be awarded to him instead.

In each case, the woman has no say in this -- compatibility doesn't matter, prior relationships don't matter, nothing else factors in. If the hero accomplishes his goals, he is awarded his favorite female. Yes, there will be dialogue that maybe makes it sound like the woman is having doubts, and she will make noises like she is making the decision on her own. But we, as the audience, know that in the end the hero will "get the girl," just as we know that at the end of the month we're going to "get our paycheck." Failure to award either is breaking a societal contract. The girl can say what she wants, but we all know that at the end, she will wind up with the hero, whether she knows it or not.


"Wait right there. I need to go defeat my demons and realize the strength was in me all along."

And now you see the problem. From birth we're taught that we're owed a beautiful girl. We all think of ourselves as the hero of our own story, and we all (whether we admit it or not) think we're heroes for just getting through our day.

So it's very frustrating, and I mean frustrating to the point of violence, when we don't get what we're owed. A contract has been broken. These women, by exercising their own choices, are denying it to us. It's why every Nice Guy is shocked to find that buying gifts for a girl and doing her favors won't win him sex. It's why we go to "slut" and "whore" as our default insults -- we're not mad that women enjoy sex. We're mad that women are distributing to other people the sex that they owed us.

Yes, the women in these stories are being portrayed as wonderful and beautiful and perfect. But remember, there are two ways to dehumanize someone: by dismissing them, and by idolizing them.

Photos.com
"Careful, you'll make my tie smell like whore, 'friend.'"

Which brings us to the next problem ...

#4. We're Trained from Birth to See You as Decoration

Photos.com

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with putting a pretty girl on the cover of a magazine or posing her next to a shiny new car. The pretty girl gets a good job, men want her, women want to be her, everybody is happy. Right?

The problem is that it goes way deeper than that.


"Brought to you by the American Corn Farmers Association."

From my experience, if there is a fundamental difference between male and female sexuality, it's this: There are actual occasions where women aren't thinking about sex. Here, let me show you an extreme example. I'm going to quote a Free Republic thread again, because I quite frankly can't stop reading them. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2510390/posts" rel="nofollow - These are some comments they made about a female public figure, and I want you to guess who it is:

"Her face is so ugly you can smash it into some dough and make gorilla cookies."

"So fugly, I'd say 'don't even look'!!!"

"At least Medusa was modestly attractive by comparison."

"This person is disgusting and I would never trust 'it's' opinion on ANYTHING!"

Have you guessed? They're talking about Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan.

Via http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dean_Kagan.jpg" rel="nofollow - Wikipedia
A woman who didn't just graduate from Harvard Law -- she became the dean.

Yes, even in that setting, when judging a female for a position on the highest court in the land, our instinct is still to judge her suitability as a sex partner. It's the first thing we notice. And you could just write that off as a bunch of douches being shallow, but then you have to realize how all of society has conformed to this. Forget about objectification in the media or fashion industry -- go to a diner, they've got the pretty girl waiting tables. Go to a department store, they'll have a pretty girl selling you pants.

See, that's the difference. With men, there are some scenarios where it stops mattering how he looks. With women, it always matters. In a comedy movie, the male wacky sidekick can be the chubby Zach Galifianakis or the nearly deformed Steve Buscemi. But if the female wacky sidekick isn't attractive, like the overweight Melissa McCarthy in Bridesmaids, then every scene needs to be about how ugly and fat and mannish she is. That has to be the core of her character.

Photos.com
"You mean there's other things in the world besides food? Surely you jest."

Her role in society or level of accomplishment doesn't matter. Even if she's a damned candidate for the Supreme Court, the female always has a dual role: to function as a person, and to act as decor.

And we get pissed if she doesn't do her job. Check out any article about a female celebrity who has gained weight. Here's literally the first one I found on Google, a blog post about http://www.thesuperficial.com/christina-aguileras-fat-is-ruining-the-voice-02-2012" rel="nofollow - how fat Christina Aguilera has gotten . Check the comments:

" her! I have a full-time job, go to grad school full-time, cook at home every night and still find time to get my ass to the gym. lazy ass fat bitch ..."

Don't get me wrong -- if it's a male celebrity in the article, you'll get lots of people making fun of his fatness. If it's a female, you get anger.

Getty
That's her, two months ago, by the way. How dare that bitch?

She owes it to us to be pretty. That's the social contract as we've understood it from the time we were toddlers.

And it's a no-win situation. We hate you if you're ugly; if you're pretty, then ...

#3. We Think You're Conspiring With Our Boners to Ruin Us

Photos.com

... aka, Why Do You Think the Garden of Eden Story Has a Snake?

First, you need to understand something about the unique love/hate relationship men have with their penises.

Do you remember that story about http://www.cracked.com/article_17432_6-ridiculous-sex-myths-that-are-actually-true.html" rel="nofollow - police having to free a guy who got his dick stuck while humping a pool filter ? Or http://www.cracked.com/article_17098_the-6-strangest-objects-people-were-caught-having-sex-with.html" rel="nofollow - that other guy who got stuck humping a park bench, or the other guy who got stuck humping a picnic table ? Or http://www.cracked.com/article_16778_the-10-worst-places-to-get-caught-having-sex.html" rel="nofollow - that judge who got caught jerking off while on the bench listening to testimony ?

Photos.com
"Do me a solid and bring that one chick with the huge http://www.cracked.com/funny-212-boobs/" rel="nofollow - boobs back up to testify."

You see this type of story come up a lot -- check your local police blotter. And they all have something in common: They're all guys.

Seriously, do a Google search for "masturbating in public library." Notice something in common with all of those stories? They're all dudes. Obviously I'm not saying women don't pleasure themselves ( http://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-health/womens-health/articles/2011/08/01/study-tracks-masturbation-trends-among-us-teens" rel="nofollow - every single study would prove me a liar ); I'm saying that men are far, far more likely to engage in extremely high-risk masturbation in public. They're more likely to do it at work, and they're more likely to do it in situations where they could go to jail.

No, it's not some rare, weird exhibitionist fetish, either. It's that they can't even wait the couple of hours it'd take to do it safely at home.


It's why we refer to the IT guy as "cockblocker."

It makes absolutely no sense. All calculation of risk goes out the window. Why?

It's because, in males more so than females, the sex drive is completely detached from the rest of the personality. The part of the male brain that worries about job security or money or social reputation or legal consequences has almost no veto power over the sex drive. You've heard guys say they were "thinking with their dick" or "I was thinking with the little brain" or "I took an order from Captain Bonerhelmet." That's what they're referring to.

Science doesn't seem to totally understand why http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20040308/activity-of-brain-may-explain-mens-sex-drive" rel="nofollow - the "base urges" part of the brain reacts differently in men . Maybe it's just a matter of having 10 times as much testosterone in their system, or maybe society has trained us to be like this, or maybe we're all spoiled children. My theory is that evolution needs males who will stay horny even in times of crisis or distress, and thus cuts off the brain's ability to tamp down those urges. Whatever -- nailing down the cause isn't the point. The point is that a man can be giving the eulogy at his own grandmother's funeral, and if there is a girl in the front row showing cleavage, he will be imagining himself pressing those boobs in his face, with his own dead grandmother not five feet away.

Photos.com
"And that's why I know that grandma is boobing down on our cleavage today in this titties time."

When that happens, when we get that boner at the funeral, we get mad at the girl showing the cleavage. Because we, ourselves, our own rational personality that knows right from wrong and appropriate from inappropriate, knows this is a bad place to get a boner. So it comes off like cleavage girl is conspiring with our penis to screw us over.

Is that a crazy thing to think? Yep! That's why it's so frustrating, especially if you don't have a whole lot of emotional maturity, and grew up with male role models who had even less.

No, this doesn't excuse anything. Obviously, "She was asking for it!" is still a bullsh*t rape defense. All I'm saying is when you see guys actually get annoyed or angry at the sight of a girl showing too much skin, or if you see them eager to degrade or humiliate the girls at the strip club, this is why. It's probably why some Muslims make their women cover themselves head to toe.

Photos.com
"Where's your eye drape? You trying to get us arrested?"

And in the Bible, it's Eve who tempts Adam to sin ... by conspiring with a snake.

Every male reading this is going to think I'm belaboring the obvious (after all, the world is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkoMbxHQmuM" rel="nofollow - full of comedy bits like this one about how hot girls are almost demonic in their ability to control males against their will ). But I have never explained this to a woman who didn't look at me like I was insisting that all men are secretly werewolves.

But even this isn't the thing that makes us angriest ...


Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_19785_5-ways-modern-men-are-trained-to-hate-women.html#ixzz2E1sYFTRT" rel="nofollow - http://www.cracked.com/article_19785_5-ways-modern-men-are-trained-to-hate-women.html#ixzz2E1sYFTRT



-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

This is why slang terms from the street need to stay in the street. People wanna change the meaning and expand it to everybody. But it just doesn't work.

But...y'all are feeling some sort of way about it, so obviously it is.


im not sure what u are saying here....women only really call men hoes online...offline women like men that are experienced and have women after them...plaaaaaaayassssssss

100% FACT.


Offline women are still calling you hoes hoes. LOL You're just listening to their pussies, not their mouths.


-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Your average man could have sex with 4 women in one day, go to asleep and wake up the next day telling all his bros and feeling like PLAYAAAA

Your average woman could have sex with 4 men in one day, go to sleep and wake up the next day trying to convince herself she ain't a HOE





Because you hoes want to cosign each other for your hoing but want to boo and hiss and beat it into heads when someone who doesn't share your gender does as you do. LOL

And you wonder why I say you're hoes in denial?


-------------


Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Your average man could have sex with 4 women in one day, go to asleep and wake up the next day telling all his bros and feeling like PLAYAAAA

Your average woman could have sex with 4 men in one day, go to sleep and wake up the next day trying to convince herself she ain't a HOE




false.
i know a guy who felt bad after bussin one down.
i also kno a chick who boinked a few guys in one night and gave no fcks the next day.
the world is bigger than your tv


-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

yall soakin drawls and scratchin ya balls eh?
Cuz a man with a high body count i will auto assume he's got the herp or hiv.
and i will clown him for being a whore.
and i'll tell everyone i know
therefore u gets no more ass.
deal with it.


that man in your avi probably baggin broads and u would be next...stop lying


Keyword, probably. But with you, there's no doubt with you considering how you're reacting here and how many STD threads you got on here treating BHM like a clinic~


-------------



Print Page | Close Window