Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351586
Printed Date: May 24 2019 at 12:23am

Topic: EdgeStick
Posted By: Unbeweaveable21
Subject: EdgeStick
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 3:34pm
Hey Ladies,

I come bearing a discount code :) I got in contact with the people from EdgeStick they saw my wanted thread for one in M2M.  They had a advertisement  on the Blackhairmedia.com main page a while ago and that's where I first saw it. They are offering a (US$10.99) discount from the full price of (US$79.99). I'm definitely getting mine but I asked if I could share this discount with you ladies and in fact it was highly encouraged. I really appreciate this companies customer service. They saw I couldn't  pay the original price so they were willing to discount it to help out a potential buyer so thank you EdgeStick for that. Ok ladies so just send an email to  mailto:orders@azureprofessional.com" rel="nofollow - - orders@azureprofessional.com and have "EdgeStick (Raena-referred Discount)" is the email subject title. Thanks for reading Tongue LATER!!

-------------
Haters Are Just Confused Admirers :)

Replies:
Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 3:45pm
Is this the same company that didn't send the product to ppl that ordered? Im not sure about them... EdgeStick or OriginalEdgeStick?

-------------
Last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but its still on my list..

Posted By: candytm24
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:59pm
I purchased an Edgestick about a year and a half ago from one of their authorized retailers listed on their website. It works fairly well, when I did use it, I've been on my no heat regimen lately.  My recommendations would be to order it from an authorized retailer.  I purchased mine from a whole in the wall BSS in Atl.  < ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">

Posted By: esha wants hair
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 8:05pm
What is EdgeStick?

-------------
Thank Goodness I can access BHM with my Blackberry! Excuse spelling and grammer errors

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:33pm
that's a good deal if it's legit 

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:27am
I don't know about the order thing but ya I agree @igotsunshine

-------------

Posted By: Andre Lott
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:12pm

CamiK,

Please note that http://OriginalEdgeStick.com - OriginalEdgeStick.com and http://AzureProfessional.com - AzureProfessional.com are both legitimate and related companies.  The offer that Unbeweaveable21 mentioned above is also valid until Dec 31st, 2012 if people contact mailto:orders@azureprofessional.com - orders@azureprofessional.com

Also, please contact us to discuss any problem you may have had regarding the non-delivery of an order.  We are unware of any non-delivery issues, however, we will take steps to correct it.

Posted By: butterfly_2957
Date Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 8:35am
The EdgeStick is a ceramic styling tool designed to control your roots and edges safely.

Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:51am
You should check TJ maxx.
They usually have either the Jilbere Ceramic root straightener
or Babyliss titanium one.
& it only costs about $12-$15

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 11:24am

^^^Good Idea

Date Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 4:33pm
I've never seen them and I stay at TJ

-------------

Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:08am
Aww damn I bought the Babyliss one there on Monday for $14.99.

-------------

Posted By: DivaKeya
Date Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:47pm
U should go to Tj maxx I saw one there for $15

Date Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 4:53pm
Hey y'all well if u don't want to buy one they are giving a blinged out one for free enter the contest on Facebook www.facebook.com/azureprofessional" rel="nofollow - www.facebook.com/azureprofessional

-------------

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 1:07am
Thanks

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Date Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 12:03pm
Just wondering how healthy this is for your edges, with the heat and all?

Posted By: theLANAshow
Date Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:24am
^^ THIS

Posted By: candytm24
Date Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:12pm
< ="text/" ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0">  From my understanding the edge stick is supposed to be a ceramic iron.  When in use, you feel absolutely no heat on your edges at all, and this is coming from someone who has a phobia of anything hot around my edges.  I thought it was a gimmick but it actually works.  Plus it has different heat settings for you to be able to adjust the temperature to whatever degree you like.

Posted By: DreamWeaver202
Date Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:47pm
I saw a review on YT  - it looks like it might have the same effect as running a curling iron over your edges to smooth them but with the little combs as a guide/grip.  A stylist used it on me once and it def did the job - but I wouldnt go crazy with it (use anything heat related in moderation ESPECIALLY on our delicate hairlines) I've never seen one at TJ maxx or Marshall's but I'm sure it depends on your area.  What I did see though was the TIGI edge stick which is also amazing at getting your edges to lay flat - not as good as the KeraCare but a lot cheaper

Posted By: Nigerian_princess
Date Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 2:41pm
I just got one from Marshall's as well on clearence for 5 bucks. Its so funny cuz I never would have suspected to see it there. And I doubt many people would know what it's for. At checkout the girl couldn't figure out what it was haha

-------------
follow me on Instagram @ Ijeomamama
watch me @ www.youtube.com/pajamagirl123

Posted By: DivaKeya
Date Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

I just got one from Marshall's as well on clearence for 5 bucks. Its so funny cuz I never would have suspected to see it there. And I doubt many people would know what it's for. At checkout the girl couldn't figure out what it was haha

$5 I will be in there tomorrow

-------------
Check me out! YouTube.com/user/InezMoore

Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:06am
Anyone try there 10 dollars off code it's a good deal

-------------

Posted By: Nigerian_princess
Date Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 11:15am
Originally posted by DivaKeya DivaKeya wrote:

Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

$5 I will be in there tomorrow

The brand is called LAVA FLO and it's a Ceramic Root Control

-------------
follow me on Instagram @ Ijeomamama
watch me @ www.youtube.com/pajamagirl123

Posted By: Memphisbaby
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 12:34am
Definitely check your TJMaxx and Marshalls.  I am in the DMV (mostly Maryland) and I found them at both,  however no on clearance (they were between 12.99 and 14.99.) 

They are under three different brands--so not the actual "Edgestick" brand:

The links are just so you can see pics of the item

LAVA Flo Ceramic root control $14.99:  http://www.beautydrama.com/lava-tech-ceramic-root-control-for-straightening-smoothing-volumizing/" rel="nofollow - http://www.beautydrama.com/lava-tech-ceramic-root-control-for-straightening-smoothing-volumizing/

Babyliss Pro root straight iron/comb $14.99: http://www.folica.com/tools/flat-irons/babyliss-pro-gold-titanium-root-straight-iron-comb" rel="nofollow - http://www.folica.com/tools/flat-irons/babyliss-pro-gold-titanium-root-straight-iron-comb

jilbere de paris root straight iron/comb $12.99: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jilbere-Paris-Root-Straight-Iron-Comb-1-2-NEW-/130817506057?_trksid=p2047675.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D13536%26meid%3D4097332712524186632%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1080%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D140564800803%26" rel="nofollow - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jilbere-Paris-Root-Straight-Iron-Comb-1-2-NEW-/130817506057?_trksid=p2047675.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D13536%26meid%3D4097332712524186632%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1080%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D140564800803%26

Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:55am
Hmm? I wonder why I dnt run in to them ever Im telling y'all I stay at TJ but I'm from SoCal mayb it different in other areas

-------------

Posted By: Memphisbaby
Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:58am
Originally posted by Unbeweaveable21 Unbeweaveable21 wrote:

Hmm? I wonder why I dnt run in to them ever Im telling y'all I stay at TJ but I'm from SoCal mayb it different in other areas

If you haven't bought the real deal yet, I would be willing to send you one that i got from Marshall's/TJ's.

Just pay price on the item plus $10 shipping.

PM me if interested.

Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 10:19am
I still dont think this is something that is healthy for your hair if used to often especially considering that the combs will be pulling the hair.  I will stick with my Dr. Miracle Edge gel...but good info to know when you are in a fix!!!

Date Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 2:52pm
Thanks but no Im in the process of getting the real thing so I appreciate it I don't mind being the practice dummy when I get it I'll tell y'all how I like it

-------------

Posted By: meanie23
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:53pm
I bought the Jibere one from Sally's all that thing did was pull out my hair so I returned it. A regular ol' mini hot comb is the best for straightening edges occasionally IMO . I haven't come across another tool including mini flat irons that work as well as a hot comb.

Posted By: mocherry
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

I bought mine from there and it sucked. I returned it the next day....

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:25am
Originally posted by mocherry mocherry wrote:

Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

I bought mine from there and it sucked. I returned it the next day....

Did Mocherry say Jilbere Ceramic root straightner "sucked".... ha ha LOL

Posted By: Bristal Birita
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Andre Lott Andre Lott wrote:

CamiK,

Please note that http://OriginalEdgeStick.com - OriginalEdgeStick.com and http://AzureProfessional.com - AzureProfessional.com are both legitimate and related companies.  The offer that Unbeweaveable21 mentioned above is also valid until Dec 31st, 2012 if people contact mailto:orders@azureprofessional.com - orders@azureprofessional.com

Also, please contact us to discuss any problem you may have had regarding the non-delivery of an order.  We are unware of any non-delivery issues, however, we will take steps to correct it.

is there any chance ,the offer getting extended??

Posted By: Bristal Birita
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 8:58am
i love their swarovski stick!its kinda cute actuallyWink

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:55am
Yall i finally got my EdgeStick the Original not the knock offs and it is exactly what  I thought it would be. And i did have my doubts that it would mess up my hair but after watching some vids on how to do it correctly i got it down pack. I really love this tool. Glad i stuck to my guns and got it. im goona do a thread when i have time to show yal how good it works :)

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:26pm
Bristal Birita, contact mailto:info@azureprofessional.com - info@azureprofessional.com directly about extending the EdgeStick offer. 

Print Page | Close Window