Print Page | Close Window

dang, ryan leslie is having the worst week ever

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351577
Printed Date: Oct 17 2017 at 2:52pm

Topic: dang, ryan leslie is having the worst week ever
Posted By: bunzaveli
Subject: dang, ryan leslie is having the worst week ever
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 10:59am
as many of you might remember a year ago, ryan leslie got his laptop stolen, and made a huge pr campaign to get it back. he made a youtube video offering 1 milli to get it back.

http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/ryan-leslie-offers-1-milli-for-his-stolen-laptop_topic286654_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/ryan-leslie-offers-1-milli-for-his-stolen-laptop_topic286654_page1.html

someone "found" the laptop in a forest and returned it. once leslie got it back, he said fcuk that and never paid up. fast forward to last week thursday and he makes the cover of the nypost

here is his response in a concert

Replies:
Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:11am
Lmao. How that dude even know who Leslie is to be looking for his laptop

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:13am
don't say you're gonna write checks that your ass can't afford.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:24am
he cryin and sh*t...? 
and y'all try to call drake soft..? 
what a female

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:43am
The white man stay winnin

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:43am
at the nicca @ 0:48-0:50

ether

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:53am
lmao this nicca...talkin like he just lost a loved one...go sit yo self down somewhere...

-------------
You gon get this work Nicca

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:58am
that man knows he had that mans laptop

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

don't say you're gonna write checks that your ass can't afford.

That is the bottom line. It is an expensive lesson, but he will get over it.

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 12:04pm
I hope Ryan Leslie's pansy ass learned his lesson.

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:04pm
geez lol what did that man do to yall.

i like RL.
he just should have specified what he was giving reward for.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

How? If you leave something as prized as your laptop with important files on it and choose not to back it up with something like DropBox/4Squared and then you make a grand Youtube vid offering $1M...and THEN someone finds it and you back track...how is the white man "staying winning"?

Because Ryan Leslie lost his laptop IN Germany...a place that happens to have a lot of white ppl?

Ryan should either have offered a more realistic award or wrote it off as a loss.

-------------
digital entertainment marketer -
BASM Blog: www.bigapplestyle.com

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:06pm
I really want to know what was on that laptop that was worth $1m

If that man was smart, he would've backed up that hardrive LOL

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I really want to know what was on that laptop that was worth $1m

If that man was smart, he would've backed up that hardrive LOL

Supposedly it was unreleased tracks and beats. I get that it's valuable considering RL's success. But I agree with you...if it was that valuable, he should have backed it up on the cloud haha.

-------------

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

How? If you leave something as prized as your laptop with important files on it and choose not to back it up with something like DropBox/4Squared and then you make a grand Youtube vid offering $1M...and THEN someone finds it and you back track...how is the white man "staying winning"?

Because Ryan Leslie lost his laptop IN Germany...a place that happens to have a lot of white ppl?

Ryan should either have offered a more realistic award or wrote it off as a loss.

Now you know if a nigguh "found" the laptop they probably would have been arrested for theft.
Play coy if you want though.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:20pm
The point is, RL eff'ed up. He should have saved his stuff to a backup rather than relying on good will. What did him in is his making a Youtube vid promising a massive reward. And if you read the article, the jury didn't really want to award the $1M, but because RL let the issue go all the way to the courts, that's why they found in the German dude's favor.

If you act brand new, don't be surprised when ppl come trying you. 

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:28pm
but he wasn't really offering the million for a laptop shell.

he wanted his music back.

of course he should have backed it up....but thats besides the point. whats done can't be undone.

when he made his video...he was asking back for the property that was on the laptop.
not the actual laptop which could have been purchased 10000x over with the reward money.

so if someone returned a laptop w/ nothing on it...
i'd be like wtf aslo.

thats like me offering a reward for my lost dog..
and u bringing bones to me back...like here! where is my money?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:30pm
there was nothing on the laptop? his music was gone?

<---didn't read article

-------------

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:32pm
did he offer the man less or did he tell the man too bad so sad?

it wasn't handled properly and he shouldn't have offered what he wasn't willing to pay

and he purposely said the laptop and not the music ... if it's unreleased music you wanted people to go search down your laptop and get their hands on it before it's copyrighted?

no, he always meant the laptop, imo

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:33pm
he said he couldnt access the harddrive

but how did the man know to give it back to him, if the hard drive was inaccessible?

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:34pm
no pity....

and he took harddrive back to manufacturer to try n help retrieve info..
was unsuccessful-- harddrive was disposed of.

judge instructed jury to assume music was still on computer since the hard drive was disposed
and rule in an "all or nothing" settlement.

so it wasn't a mere...dont write a check your  ass can't cash type  of case...its more to the story.

-------------

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

no pity....

and he took harddrive back to manufacturer to try n help retrieve info..
was unsuccessful-- harddrive was disposed of.

judge instructed jury to assume music was still on computer since the hard drive was disposed
and rule in an "all or nothing" settlement.

so it wasn't a mere...dont write a check your  ass can't cash type  of case...its more to the story.

Wait so how did they that it was even his laptop?

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:38pm
i empathise with ryan

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

it wasn't handled properly and he shouldn't have offered what he wasn't willing to pay

and he purposely said the laptop and not the music ... if it's unreleased music you wanted people to go search down your laptop and get their hands on it before it's copyrighted?

yet when he made the video about finding it...it was his music that he was wimpering about being the reason he wanted the laptop back.

its obvious why a producer would want back the laptop that had his creative property on it.
i doubt he wanted it back...b/c that was his favorite laptop screen size/ keyboard combinationLOL

and like someone said earlier-- i think its very possible that man had something to do w/ the the laptop being stolen in the first place.

-------------

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i empathise with ryan
well now that we get more of the story i empathize with him as well. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:52pm

yet when he made the video about finding it...it was his music that he was wimpering about being the reason he wanted the laptop back.

its obvious why a producer would want back the laptop that had his creative property on it.
i doubt he wanted it back...b/c that was his favorite laptop screen size/ keyboard combinationLOL

and like someone said earlier-- i think its very possible that man had something to do w/ the the laptop being stolen in the first place.

I think RL's issue is the way he handled things when the laptop was returned. Since the issue was the music files (or lack thereof), he should have documented the missing items ASAP as grounds for not providing the reward. I read the article on Thurs, and it sounds like RL never made an official statement with witnesses etc saying "yes I received the laptop, but it's missing these specific files", then he'd have more grounds. But sending it to a third party for recovery and then letting them dispose of the files leaves him looking suspect even if he was within his rights.

-------------

Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:00pm

of course he should have backed it up....but thats besides the point. whats done can't be undone.

when he made his video...he was asking back for the property that was on the laptop.
not the actual laptop which could have been purchased 10000x over with the reward money.

i'd be like wtf aslo.

This. Dude ain't gaf about that laptop. He has more than enough money to get another one. Ole boy prolly holding on to his music files and trying to get a check on top of it. I feel bad for him Cry

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:02pm
Your hardrive is prolly so ratchet!

i empathise with ryan

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:03pm
of course he could have handled it differently.

but that doesn't negate the fact-- that this article was written in a way to suggest that he was being a cheapie cheapie and didn't want to pay merely because he got his laptop back and was trying to cheat the person who "found" it.

and as  for the third party thing....he  sent it to the manufacturer of the harddrive...hardly "rico's computer n things fix it" on 125th...so thats something to be considered.

i do think-- had the race of the parties in this case been different-- the judgement could have possibly ended different given the same exact facts.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:05pm
I think it's telling that the jury didn't want to award $1M...they did think RL owed the man something but not $1M. So...in a way, RL burned himself with such a high figure that he threw out there. 

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Your hardrive is prolly so ratchet!

i empathise with ryan

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:11pm

of course he could have handled it differently.

but that doesn't negate the fact-- that this article was written in a way to suggest that he was being a cheapie cheapie and didn't want to pay merely because he got his laptop back and was trying to cheat the person who "found" it.

and as  for the third party thing....he  sent it to the manufacturer of the harddrive...hardly "rico's computer n things fix it" on 125th...so thats something to be considered.

i do think-- had the race of the parties in this case been different-- the judgement could have possibly ended different given the same exact facts.

LOL...

what I meant was...not knowing what files were on the laptop when it was delivered to RL, bringing a harddrive to a data recovery place on his own without this German guy there leaves a lot of questions out there. It's a chain of custody thing. Who knows what happened between the time RL received his laptop back to the time he took it to a data recovery place. Maybe he very well DID get his files back - or most of them, and just doesn't want to pay $1M now that he's had time to think it over.

Do I think the laptop and/or it's files are worth $1M...no...however, since there was no real verification done to confirm how many files were on the laptop when the German guy gave the laptop to RL vs how many were there when it was received by the data recovery system...and there's no official list of what files were on the laptop when it was lost, there's a lot of room for confusion there. And that's why RL lost and THAT'S why the judge said "assume that all the files were on the laptop when it was returned to RL".

I bet you moving forward RL will ALWAYS create backup files. Ouch

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:12pm

Did he really want people rifling through his laptop "validating" that certain 

UNCOPYRIGHTED, UNRELEASED music was present on the laptop?

he wanted the laptop, to validate that himself, imo

he should have given the man something for returning the laptop and when rewards/ransoms/tip monies are paid, people are fully aware that they could very well be paying the co/assailants

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

i'd be like wtf aslo.

This. Dude ain't gaf about that laptop. He has more than enough money to get another one. Ole boy prolly holding on to his music files and trying to get a check on top of it. I feel bad for him Cry

exactly..

but ppl seem to be forgeting this.
so not only will the "finder" get his money from ryan...

there is a very real possibility that he can make an extra profit from selling music.

must be nice.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:15pm

i'd be like wtf aslo.

exactly..

but ppl seem to be forgeting this.
so not only will the "finder" get his money from ryan...

there is a very real possibility that he can make an extra profit from selling music.

must be nice.

And he can only do so by saying it's an RL track. Otherwise he's just a dude peddling music in an industry that's already saturated with ppl selling beats. Sooo, in order for him to sell said music, he'd have to admit to theft. RL's tracks sell because he's RL releasing it. Not Jimbob releasing an RL track. So, unless he sells it to an equally big name who's willing to take on a potential lawsuit...no one's going to want that music.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:20pm
well that's a b!tch.
let that high yella man cry yall
drake is still a bitch though

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:21pm

And he can only do so by saying it's an RL track. Otherwise he's just a dude peddling music in an industry that's already saturated with ppl selling beats. Sooo, in order for him to sell said music, he'd have to admit to theft. RL's tracks sell because he's RL releasing it. Not Jimbob releasing an RL track. So, unless he sells it to an equally big name who's willing to take on a potential lawsuit...no one's going to want that music.

RL makes good music. You don't have to identify him for it to sell. And there are music execs who would buy that music knowing it was stolen with giving a single fawk. The music industry isn't exactly known for being ethical.

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:21pm
it doesn't have to be sold as an "RL" track get sold IMO.
there are enough copyright infringement cases...where music has been stolen from lesser known producers...

and released on a main stream market.

and even if he only sells whatever music he found for 10 dollars (highly doubt that)
the fact remains he will still be getting money in addition to his reward from the court.

ryan has most  def. learned a lesson--- but I dont see the "finder" in this case to be anyone's victim.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:25pm

RL makes good music. You don't have to identify him for it to sell. And there are music execs who would buy that music knowing it was stolen with giving a single fawk. The music industry isn't exactly known for being ethical.

Of course, Wyclef stays stealing music.

However, I'm talking about the finder specifically setting himself up to get sued with a move like that.

And you do need a name to sell things. I've had plenty of tracks cross my desk that sounded like booty but were being peddled hard bc Neyo wrote it for someone or Stevie Wonder's crew produced it - nevermind that the song was wompy. But ppl were willing to give it a chance just because of the name association. RL is a brand that sells well. We've all heard crap music from highly famous artists that we know for a fact would have been ignored had some unknown tried to push it.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:26pm
Exactly babydoll

can you imagine someone walking into bad boy w/ a usb full of music...
"talking about diddy you want some of this?"

he would be too over joyed...
and even the possibility that it came from RL would make him nut.

like first i got ya bish..then i got ya beats..take that that.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:29pm
I remember Drake lost his blackberry which he said had lots of music and raps on it.. He was real upset but he didn't cry.

all the more reason for Ryan NOT wanting people to go into his laptop

but deliver it as is

there mustve been a password on his personal laptop since he felt it valuable, his life as he said

now if you offer a reward for a locked suitcase, do you really want people to break into it to validate that $10,000,000 is in there ... or will you take your chances that people will give it to you as is, without rifling through it

especially with something, that's obscure as music files, unlike money (the average joe might not know that it is original or be in a position to assess it's value)

Y'all simply don't know what soft is

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:30pm
Exactly nyc. They don't care. And all the "finder" gotta do is hire somebody to say they "found" this music laying around and give them a piece of the cut. It's not hard to get over with something like that.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I remember Drake lost his blackberry which he said had lots of music and raps on it.. He was real upset but he didn't cry.

why did I laugh at this cape LOL

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:31pm
lmao...i told my mama if i win the powerball.. she has to go in for me...

b/c i dont want to go down in the books as the winner.

<<will forever use decoys...

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:31pm

Girl why are you in here crying about Drake? Your whining about his feelings doesn't exactly add to his credibility of being "hard" LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:32pm

lmao...

ill give u one thing.

ur luv is a true love.

stand by ur man boo.

-------------

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:37pm
This is irrelevant, but the difference money can make...

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:41pm
Looks like a lightskint steve urnkel

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:41pm
When British people misspell (Wink) things with  "s" when we would put a "z", do they pronounce it with the "s" sound?

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:45pm

Girl why are you in here crying about Drake? Your whining about his feelings doesn't exactly add to his credibility of being "hard" LOL

Girl nobody is whining or crying..
And I never once in my life ever even began to say he is hard.. You're reaching for the stars

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

money??

id say age

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:43pm
plus many people go through an awkward kid phase

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:45pm
right he was like--12. whatchu look like at 12? i had the same awkward round glasses

-------------

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:46pm
He looks the same though

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:47pm
I feel bad for ryan. Fck that finder's sh*t.

It was stolen. The person knew it was stolen. If he gave me a mil, I"d....do some sh*t I can't say on bhm...

and call NYC for representation when I get caught

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

When British people misspell (Wink) things with  "s" when we would put a "z", do they pronounce it with the "s" sound?

lol

empathise  

em·pa·thize [em-puh-thahyz] Show IPA
verb (used without object), em·pa·thized, em·pa·thiz·ing.
to experience empathy (often followed by with ): His ability to empathize with people made him an excellent marriage counselor.

Also, especially British, em·pa·thise.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/empathise

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:23pm

I feel bad for ryan. Fck that finder's sh*t.

It was stolen. The person knew it was stolen. If he gave me a mil, I"d....do some sh*t I can't say on bhm...

and call NYC for representation when I get caught

lmao

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:26pm
so nyc, i was just looking at Fabo on IG and he's looking alright these days. I like this new hairdo he got going on . 

-------------
My mind explodes

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:27pm
I liked him nerdy.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:32pm
first time i EVER found fabo remotely handsome. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:32pm
and co-sign that money didn't make the change.

you showed a pic of a 12 yr old nerd...lol
that ass was in harvard at 13-- its not a surprise he looked like that to me.

when ppl say the money makes changes thing...
you see ppl w/ new boobs...botox...face lifts etc.

i dont see any of that in the older him.

-------------

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:41pm
LOL afro yeah that's why I winked, I know its normal over there.. But, do yall pronounce the Z still? or like, ice 

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:44pm

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

money??

id say age

This

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:48pm
awww i read his wiki page and he loved cassie Cry
cassie, ur career was great with ryan and he luhed u gurh....why u dump him boo? Disapprove

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

so nyc, i was just looking at Fabo on IG and he's looking alright these days. I like this new hairdo he got going on . 

lmao...hes sexy..

watch ya mouth.

why isn't my instagram workin?...come fix it and add urself.

and go say something snotty on em's page.

plz n thnx

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:55pm

why did I laugh at this cape LOL

bc nobody came for drake?

-------------

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:57pm
If I didnt steal it and such reward was offered and not given...Id sue for my monies as well. 

-------------

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:05pm
I'm sorry but the fukc. If I found something and there was a prize for it and the person offering the prize reneged, I'd keep it moving. Like is it that crucial?? Leave the man alone.

Posted By: JasonWllms55
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:08pm
Donkey of The Day!

-------------
#BEDROOMBULLY

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:09pm
i believe he had  a sex tape of he and Cassie on there. 

-------------
#BEDROOMBULLY

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I'm sorry but the fukc. If I found something and there was a prize for it and the person offering the prize reneged, I'd keep it moving. Like is it that crucial?? Leave the man alone.

if you knew you had a really good chance (like, video proof) of coming up on a million dollars..... you'd keep it moving? 

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:10pm
Woah.

This man is black.
Went to Harvard at 14.
And is currently luscious as hell.

If he's Christian…

Let me console you Ryan 0_0 Lay yo head down right hurr.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:11pm
well um

that young lady is looking smaller.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:12pm
1. You shouldn't have to pay people to do the right thing
2. If the laptop was indeed "found" it ain't like you did something special. No one disrupted your life and you didn't have to go out of your way to do anything Confused
3. As has already been stated, what he wanted was not "found" he ain't paying $1 mill for some instagram pics and word docs...that man wanted his music

4. It bothers me he was put on the cover of the NY Times and labeled a rat. If he were any color other than black...

-------------

if you knew you had a really good chance (like, video proof) of coming up on a million dollars..... you'd keep it moving? 

But it's not like I'd have actually done anything spectacular. If he doesn't have the money or if he told me that the items in the backpack which made it valuable were no longer there, I'd let it go. For me to ruin this man's finances for a quick buck is dumb as hell. Especially considering that ish might come back and bite me in the ass one day. Nope. 

Folk on here always shrugin off invisible millions in these if it were me situations.  word to the okwi2k clan

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:13pm

2. If the laptop was indeed "found" it ain't like you did something special. No one disrupted your life and you didn't have to go out of your way to do anything Confused
3. As has already been stated, what he wanted was not "found" he ain't paying $1 mill for some instagram pics and word docs...that man wanted his music
4. It bothers me he was put on the cover of the NY Times and labeled a rat. If he were any color other than black...

Basically.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:16pm

1. He shouldnt have offered the reward.
2. He couldnt find it so it was special enough for him to offer said reward for it.
3. Who fault is that? If he would have specified  that would be different
4. I dunno about a rat but he handled it poorly.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:18pm
DeadLOL

Woah.

This man is black.
Went to Harvard at 14.
And is currently luscious as hell.

If he's Christian…

Let me console you Ryan 0_0 Lay yo head down right hurr.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:19pm

lmao...hes sexy..

watch ya mouth.

plz n thnx
I tried to add you but it no working. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:20pm
welp.. 
regardless.. it looks like he's definitely losing this battle. 

according to google his net worth is like 6 million.. 
that sucks. but i can't say that i wouldn't have done the same thing if i found it. He can make that back plus more with like 1 tour. 

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:23pm
Ryan tours? how many songs does he have? i assume he will appeal this verdict.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:24pm

lmao...hes sexy..

watch ya mouth.

plz n thnx

she don't post no pics. don't add that heauxLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:24pm

You're right, Madoff, Corzine & Spitzer, McGreevey & Weiner were totally given a pass by the regional press (NY Times, NY Post, NY Daily News, etc) for their indiscretions.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:27pm

lmao...hes sexy..

watch ya mouth.

plz n thnx

fawk u pity...i has a short attention span..instagram has been a victim of this... lmao.

ok i think im going to make my ex fix my instagram tomorrow.
something tells me I have something BIG to take a pic of on Wednesday.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:28pm

so. tell me.

if he didn't offer the reward for the laptop ... does the 1 million reward still stand for the music?

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:30pm

ouch ... his net worth is 6 million?  So 1 million in cash is probably impossible

so he didn't actually mean 1 million?  He basically Buju'd the whole thing?

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:32pm

lmao...hes sexy..

watch ya mouth.

plz n thnx

fawk u pity...i has a short attention span..instagram has been a victim of this... lmao.

apparently i don't follow youLOL
no wonder i dont think you post any picsLOL
accept my request

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:33pm

so. tell me.

if he didn't offer the reward for the laptop ... does the 1 million reward still stand for the music?

judging by the video posted in the OP, he will still pay a milli for the "intellectual property" if he ever gets it.

-------------
#BEDROOMBULLY

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:35pm
from what I see on IG you have no pics and five followers. I don't know if I got the right one.

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:37pm

lmao...hes sexy..

watch ya mouth.

plz n thnx

apparently i don't follow youLOL
no wonder i dont think you post any picsLOL
accept my request

trick..lol

ill try to see if it shows up.
my friends have been telling me they are requesting me...but they dont show up.

all i get is this one request for some thug peddling indian hair called marcus2braids..
i dunno how many times i have to deny his ass. but it wont go away

-------------

Print Page | Close Window