Print Page | Close Window

i make sex noises in my sleep

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351572
Printed Date: Jun 19 2019 at 1:49am

Topic: i make sex noises in my sleep
Posted By: Y.Gun
Subject: i make sex noises in my sleep
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:42am
soo my BestFriend has been telling me for the longest that i moan 'erotically' in my sleep, im like girl whatever you cray,then my boyfriend said the same thing- he doesnt mind it lol but he said he thought i was actually doing it on purpose because of how distict the noise was-that was till he moved my lip into an awkward ass position and it stayed there (obvs becuase i was asleep and unaware) so he knew i was fast asleep.

Well yesterday i was in the stage when youre like 2 mins from being in deep sleep but still a little bit conscious and my moan woke me the up!

wowow some inner PICS star sh*t this moan was, i was moritifed.
Now im afraid to falll asleep in public, or on the bus or around new people cos i be moaning like i got rico strong all up in meCry

anyone else moan or do weird ish in their sleep?

Replies:
Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:43am
You nasty.

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:44am
LOL

-------------

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:50am
you're so pretty
gimme that face

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 1:56am
My friend does that it was funny at first, then it was creepy, then it was annoying! No more sleep oversAngry

Apparently I giggle and speak gibberish in my sleep Confused one time the giggling woke me up Confused, so I know what you meanLOL

-------------
#CHOGH

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:02am
lmao

-------------

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:03am
ewwwwww....lmao there is no hope for you..

odd- but i yawn "erotically"
ive been doing this since i was a kid.
its really not intentional at all.

i remember when i was in high school once.. i let out a big ass yawn on the train and when i say everyone stopped what they were doing to look at me...sigh..lol

i try not to do it publicly but sometimes they just slip out at work or something.
its so embarrassing.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:05am
record your yawn and send it to me
Stern Smile

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:12am
Not anymore, but I used to talk in my sleep. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have such weird dreams.

My mama and brothers tease me to this day about smiling in my sleep, talkin bout, "Go Speed Racer!"

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:14am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

record your yawn and send it to me
Stern Smile

Cry
i remember yrs ago i was on a conf. call w/ members from this site...and i let a yawn out by mistake..lol
the call went silent.
they then made fun of meOuch
one member was like dang nyc i feel like i owe u 2.99/min for this call now. LOL

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:14am
lmao speed racer, i've been known to laugh in my sleep but thats it i think. i hope lmao.

-------------

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:16am
Lmao

I was told I talk in my sleep sometimes...I had a full conversation with someone when I was high in my sleep

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:20am
LOLLOL nyc

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 2:52am

you're so pretty
gimme that face
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

my grandmatalk in her sleep, creepy as helll

Posted By: lollypop036
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:49am
Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

you're so pretty
gimme that face
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

my grandmatalk in her sleep, creepy as helll
speaking yoruba and ish LOL my aunt does that along with her loud ass snoring

and i talk/whimper during scary dreams

Posted By: exoticmami06
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:07am

I pretty much have full blown convos in my sleep....no mumbling or anything...I talk or yell like I'm totally awake.

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:40am
Somethins wrong wit y'all . I only fart in my sleep

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:44am
my s.o does this sometimes and sometimes has full blown orgasms

smh

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:06am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

smh 

i'll get this close to a sleep orgasm and then wake up & lose it Angry

i woke up 2 nights ago screaming at some yt. i dislike them even in my sleep Embarrassed

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:09am
i love sleep orgasms. i wish they happend like all the time instead of like 2x a year Cry

-------------
You can't just walk in with a huge banana and expect everything to be peaches.

If you no know me brotha, I no like wahala.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:10am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">

smh 

i'll get this close to a sleep orgasm and then wake up & lose it Angry

i woke up 2 nights ago screaming at some yt. i dislike them even in my sleep Embarrassed

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:12am
i giggle and after i got to college i would talk. my roommate makes fun of me. One time last year she was studying and i was asleep and i giggled and said "cool story bro" I woke up right after that to find her staring at me funny so i asked what happened and she told me. that was the first time.
Then i was asleep on my friend's couch and started mumbling "pbj". And I have moaned before according to my roommate.
I really dont think i talk when im home Confused

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:43am
how you doing babybak

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:50am

smh

I do at too. Or I'll moan and talk in my sleep

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 10:09am
You are so pretty OP.

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 10:53am
I talk in my sleep and fart in my sleep
SO laughs at me all the time. And he says I talk in my Guyanese accent, at that. 
I was like really? I don't sound Canadian in my sleep, he's like NOOOO
I see why, I be putting on this accent most times. Sometimes I just want to bruk out and be set freeeee but nobody would understand me. *sighhh*

Immigrantprallems

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:24am
I swear Bak just looks like 'art' to me.

I only moan if I am fugging in my sleep.

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:26am
i don't think i moan erotically. 
but i make sounds when im trying to get to sleep.
and apparently (other people say) i continue it while im asleep.

i know i move a whole lot too. 

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 7:52pm

-------------

When there is no enemy within,
the enemies outside cannot hurt you.

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 8:17pm
I make noises when im about to fall asleep, like a low whimper.

but my cousin full out screams in his sleep.Like scary-movie-white-girl scream. I remember one time him and his mom came to sleep over and both slept in my room on my bed, i was on the air mattress on the floor. In the middle of the night, this damn little boy sits up straight and starts screaming at the top of his lungs. I woke up immediately but stayed still cause i didnt know what the hell was going onConfused. He kept screaming, im sure you could probably hear him from outside. It was one of the full force gut wrenching screams that makes your throat sore the next day. Then his mom sat up and started shaking him like "Joey, Joey, wake up. wake up joey", and she was shaking him super hard too. Finally he woke up and was like "huh?". I laid still has hell and even was holding my breath, my eyes were wide open, scared the righteous sh*t outta me. then both these muthas lay back down and go to sleep like nothing happen, and apparently im the only one in my house that heard that ish.

-------------

Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

i love sleep orgasms. i wish they happend like all the time instead of like 2x a year Cry

I love these! But I always wake up before the big finishAngry

-------------
digital entertainment marketer -
BASM Blog: www.bigapplestyle.com

Posted By: exoticmami06
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by HaitianLuv HaitianLuv wrote:

but my cousin full out screams in his sleep.Like scary-movie-white-girl scream. I remember one time him and his mom came to sleep over and both slept in my room on my bed, i was on the air mattress on the floor. In the middle of the night, this damn little boy sits up straight and starts screaming at the top of his lungs. I woke up immediately but stayed still cause i didnt know what the hell was going onConfused. He kept screaming, im sure you could probably hear him from outside. It was one of the full force gut wrenching screams that makes your throat sore the next day. Then his mom sat up and started shaking him like "Joey, Joey, wake up. wake up joey", and she was shaking him super hard too. Finally he woke up and was like "huh?". I laid still has hell and even was holding my breath, my eyes were wide open, scared the righteous sh*t outta me. then both these muthas lay back down and go to sleep like nothing happen, and apparently im the only one in my house that heard that ish.

LOLCry

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 10:28pm
Any BB fans remember this dude

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:19pm
orgasms in your sleep? How does this happen??

Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:46pm
^^ it just does. they're strong too.

-------------

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:56pm
I never had a sleep O...I'm jealous .

Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:56pm

orgasms in your sleep? How does this happen??

For me it's always caused by a sexy dream. On those days I sleep in a lil late lol...Embarrassed

-------------
digital entertainment marketer -
BASM Blog: www.bigapplestyle.com

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:19am
OMG its 1am and that BB video has me dying!!!! LMAO!!! Wow... see when I talk majority the time, no one knows what Im saying its gibberish, but every once and again its understandable but doesnt make sense, like that isht aboveCry
Waking up in the middle of sleep talking is the weirdest ish ever. Its like catching yourself falling, for me  anyway, like is going on? what am I talking about?.

I get sleep Os too, no interruption eitherCool

-------------
#CHOGH

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:23am

you're so pretty
gimme that face
+1

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:24am
Originally posted by exoticmami06 exoticmami06 wrote:

LOLCry

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 1:33am

lol maaaan, this really made me LAUGH! 
i can just imagine that.. 
whew. 

Ok but@ the OP, apparently i talk in my sleep. Idk if i still do cus it was years ago when i used to sleep with the door open, now no one is ever around me when i sleep. 

Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 9:45am

LMAO sounds like night terrors, nah i aint down for that, my bestfrien will say a couple word in her sleep, a sentence at most and thats it. the screaming?! nah id be outta there

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

I love these! But I always wake up before the big finishAngry
ermmmmmmmmmm can we say succubusShocked

and thx for the compliment guysEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:33am
i talk and moan in my sleep.
if im tired enough I'll tell you ALL of my secrets

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

Originally posted by exoticmami06 exoticmami06 wrote:

LOLCry

-------------
My mind explodes

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

^^ it just does. they're strong too.
yeah I've had orgasms in my dreams. More intense than I've ever had in real life. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Print Page | Close Window