Print Page | Close Window

27-Year-Old Virgin (Evander Holyfields Daughter

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351482
Printed Date: Nov 23 2017 at 4:01pm

Topic: 27-Year-Old Virgin (Evander Holyfields Daughter
Posted By: FarrahTheLibra
Subject: 27-Year-Old Virgin (Evander Holyfields Daughter
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:00pm

On why she decided to be abstinent until marriage?
We grew up in a Christian home. When I was around six years old, my dad said to me, “You don’t need to have sex outside of marriage.” He went through the whole spiel with me. So as I grew up, I thought, okay dad, if you don’t want me to do it, I’m not gonna do it. Then I started to really understand church – the words in the Bible and what the pastor is really saying. At that point, I wasn’t just doing it because my dad said don’t, but rather, I now believe that by waiting, God will bless me and bring me a great husband.

On if it has been difficult for her to remain a virgin
Honestly, it’s easy for me. I was in a three-year relationship, and I never had those desires for him in that way. He never pressured me. In my mind, I already have it set that I’m not gonna do it, so if someone were to pressure me, it wouldn’t even phase me. I just don’t have those desires.

On how other women react to her stance on sex
My sister is a virgin, and I have a couple of friends who are virgins too. Some women have said to me, “Why would anyone want to date you if you haven’t had sex?” I ask them, “Why would anyone want to date someone who has slept with the whole world?” Having sex with a man is not what’s going to set you apart. What’s going to set you apart is what’s in your head.

On advice she has for young girls
I have talked to young groups of kids at different schools about the keys to success, and one of the secrets I tell the young girls is to preserve themselves and their bodies and not to give them away to someone who doesn’t deserve it. Guys are going to treat you how you allow them to, and if you don’t respect yourself and feel like you’re worth something, then you will feel like you should do whatever a man wants you to.

On if she believes women should wait until marriage?
I would prefer if women waited to have sex, but I know it’s unrealistic to think that all women are going to think like me. I think women should make a list of what they really want in a man. Then, wait, really stick to your guns, and have faith that God is going to give you that person. If women did that, it would save them a lot of heartache. Never settle.

Your Thoughts Big smile

Replies:
Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:04pm
She's asexual or a closeted lesbian or lying. 

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:05pm
is that the full Q&A? I wonder if they asked her if she would only marry a virgin or if that matters?

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: uppitynegroid
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:06pm
I don't get the part about "not having those desires."  Wth?

-------------
Omi te mi o ni san koja mi.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:07pm

Good for her.

Although id want to know if she a complete virgin or one of those funny all but the coochie virgins

-------------

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:07pm
Good for her. There are pics of her and her SO floating around somewhere.

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Exactly....like on your wedding night all of sudden you'll start having desires. 

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:08pm
She's cayute!

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:09pm
Im gonna be a 23 year old virgin on the 12th...Big smile

-------------
Last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but its still on my list..

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
cool for you. but don't try to shame others. when did sex before marriage become "slept with the whole world"

if your "self preservation" and "respect" are only defined by what's in between your legs, what are you really teaching young girls?

and i bet she sucks dick

and take that short ass dress off. Stern Smile i kid LOL

Posted By: EPITOME
I don't believe her ”I never felt those desires in three years” spiel. She must be a lesbian then.

I hope she is also a mouth and anal virgin who's never been fingered as well or else she can go suck a Dick.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: Hello! Tsuki
Cool beans

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

is that the full Q&A? I wonder if they asked her if she would only marry a virgin or if that matters?

Its the full Q&A

Posted By: fairyQueen092
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:11pm
Good for her
She said she never felt any desire for her long term bf?
I'm a virgin but I can't never relate when older virgins say they never have any desire for sex

-------------
Bhm sucks. Lets see how long it will take to get siggys back -__-

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

cool for you. but don't try to shame others. when did sex before marriage become "slept with the whole world"

if your "self preservation" and "respect" are only defined by what's in between your legs, what are you really teaching young girls?

yay

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
good for her. If Im still not married by then, I'll be in the same boat.

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:12pm
Yeah, her bf is probably cool with waiting on her.

http://partners.mediatakeout.com/59827/evander-holyfield-s-27-year-old-daughter-is-claiming-that-she-s-still-a-virgin-pics-of-her-and-her-bf.html" rel="nofollow - http://partners.mediatakeout.com/59827/evander-holyfield-s-27-year-old-daughter-is-claiming-that-she-s-still-a-virgin-pics-of-her-and-her-bf.html

Men are usually more understanding when they are dating someone more attractive than they are.

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Exactly....like on your wedding night all of sudden you'll start having desires. 

Right. I think the desires are natural.

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:13pm
good for her.
many people do judge what you've done with your sexual anatomy.
i sure do. LOL

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

http://partners.mediatakeout.com/59827/evander-holyfield-s-27-year-old-daughter-is-claiming-that-she-s-still-a-virgin-pics-of-her-and-her-bf.html" rel="nofollow - http://partners.mediatakeout.com/59827/evander-holyfield-s-27-year-old-daughter-is-claiming-that-she-s-still-a-virgin-pics-of-her-and-her-bf.html

Men are usually more understanding when they are dating someone more attractive than they are.

Ahh I see.
She dates men she isn't attracted to.

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by FarrahTheLibra FarrahTheLibra wrote:

Its the full Q&A

ESSENCE.COM: When did you decide to be abstinent until marriage?
EVETTE HOLYFIELD: We grew up in a Christian home. When I was around six years old, my dad said to me, “You don’t need to have sex outside of marriage.” He went through the whole spiel with me. So as I grew up, I thought, okay dad, if you don’t want me to do it, I’m not gonna do it. Then I started to really understand church – the words in the Bible and what the pastor is really saying. At that point, I wasn’t just doing it because my dad said don’t, but rather, I now believe that by waiting, God will bless me and bring me a great husband. I want to meet somebody amazing, and I know that if I do this, I’m doing this for him and I. That’s what I want.

ESSENCE.COM: Has it been a difficult decision for you?
HOLYFIELD: Honestly, it’s easy for me. I was in a three-year relationship, and I never had those desires for him in that way. He never pressured me. In my mind, I already have it set that I’m not gonna do it, so if someone were to pressure me, it wouldn’t even phase me. I just don’t have those desires.

ESSENCE.COM: When you’re dating, do you put it out there right away? 
HOLYFIELD: If I’m talking to someone I actually like, I say, “Look. This is not gonna happen, and there’s no chance.” An ex once told me we couldn’t be in a relationship if I wasn’t going to have sex because he knew he would end up cheating on me, and he cared about me too much. He chose to break it off rather than take it further.

ESSENCE.COM: Has your decision ever cost you true love?
HOLYFIELD: I feel like if a guy truly loves me, and he’s ready to commit, then he will do everything in his power to make me happy and meet my criteria.

ESSENCE.COM: What kind of man are you looking for?
HOLYFIELD: My dad is a leader. That’s what I grew up with, so that’s what I want. I really need the person that I’m going to be with to be a leader. My father’s proud of me for waiting, and he knows I’m not going to just be with someone for some material reasons.

ESSENCE.COM: How do your girlfriends react to your stance? Women can be emotional bullies too.
HOLYFIELD: My sister is a virgin, and I have a couple of friends who are virgins too. Some women have said to me, “Why would anyone want to date you if you haven’t had sex?” I ask them, “Why would anyone want to date someone who has slept with the whole world?” Having sex with a man is not what’s going to set you apart. What’s going to set you apart is what’s in your head. Show a guy something different -- something that will stimulate his mind, not something they see or get all the time. 

ESSENCE.COM: Do you encourage others to make the decision you have?
HOLYFIELD: I have talked to young groups of kids at different schools about the keys to success, and one of the secrets I tell the young girls is to preserve themselves and their bodies and not to give them away to someone who doesn’t deserve it. I tell them to instead focus on themselves and their dreams because everything else will come after that. I feel like young girls these days are too focused on getting a man and not on empowering themselves. Guys are going to treat you how you allow them to, and if you don’t respect yourself and feel like you’re worth something, then you will feel like you should do whatever a man wants you to.

ESSENCE.COM: Should every woman wait until marriage?
HOLYFIELD: I would prefer if women waited to have sex, but I know it’s unrealistic to think that all women are going to think like me. I think women should make a list of what they really want in a man. Then, wait, really stick to your guns, and have faith that God is going to give you that person. If women did that, it would save them a lot of heartache. Never settle.

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

A good father can turn off those evil sexual desires, but teaching her the correct word of God.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:15pm

A good father can turn off those evil sexual desires, but teaching her the correct word of God.

Evil..?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:15pm

Ahh I see.

lmao. LOL
i think she was downplaying that whole "desire" thing
maybe she doesn't have desires to have sex with him outside of marriage. 

i've heard some religious people "mask" their "desire" like that lol. 

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:17pm
Some of yall have small bean heads and won't can't understand any experiences that aren't yours

please continue...

Posted By: OoDles O
cool story

Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

Evil..?

don't act brand new y'all.
we all know in most abrahamic religions feelings of carnal lust are considered "evil thoughts" that take you off the path of god.

*sprinkles holy water*

-------------

Posted By: modelbusiness82

I believe to each his own...what works for one may not work for all. However...

Good question, and one that is conveniently not answered. IMO, if I'm going through the trouble of saving myself for marriage, then I want a man who's done the same - not someone who (to quote her) "has slept with the world".

-------------
digital entertainment marketer -
BASM Blog: www.bigapplestyle.com

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Some of yall have small bean heads and won't can't understand any experiences that aren't yours

please continue...

It's not about experiences...it's about science.

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

Evil..?

don't act brand new y'all.
we all know in most abrahamic religions feelings of carnal lust are considered "evil thoughts" that take you off the path of god.

*sprinkles holy water*

Biology ftw

-------------

thanks Farra. I followed the link someone posted and found the full article.

The author(?) wrote this << But we find it very BIZARRE when a 27 year old is still CLINGING TO HER VIRGINITY like that.>>

why is it so bizarre I wonder? I know quiet a few virgins that age and older. No nothing.

-------------

PEACE

I give into the evil side every day before just to ensure i dont pop off on a coworker Approve

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I believe to each his own...what works for one may not work for all. However...

Good question, and one that is conveniently not answered. IMO, if I'm going through the trouble of saving myself for marriage, then I want a man who's done the same - not someone who (to quote her) "has slept with the world".

Clap

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:20pm

Of course they can be good or evil, but when you sleeping around or even just with your boyfriend with no true committment than it's not good. Usually the longer you don't settle, the more you get a better view and how to protect yourself from people trying to cause you harm.

Evander did a great job with his daughter he deserves applause.

He gets no applause from me.
No religious brainwashing deserves applause.

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:21pm
I don't think it's bizarre. I do think it's laughable that people are praising Evander for doing this "amazing" job on teaching morality considering he's dropped it like it's hot with a lot of questionable situations.

However, I also find it hypocritical that women are expected to be virginal and perfect while a man can "sow his oats" anywhere and gets a pat on the back. And even in this interview, she totally glosses over her expectations to hold a man to the same standards she's setting for herself. So essentially, she's willing to wait, but it's okay for her to date a man who didn't wait - as long as he's willing to wait with her.

Am I the only one missing the logic of that thought process?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:22pm

please continue...

kind of like Ms. Holyfield?
or are they (including her) just people who would like to express differing experiences and opinions?

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:22pm
I applaud her. I do think more women should wait, but like Southern said, there is a large grey area between waiting for marriage and sleeping with the whole world. Not waiting for marriage doesn't make someone a bad person, and waiting for marriage doesn't make someone a saint. I'm glad that she shows the other side of the spectrum and that waiting is possible.

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:23pm
If you read the context in which she made that comment you would have understood that she was replying to an ignorant comment, in an equally ignorant fashion, in order to gauge understanding 

To sum it up... she was being sarcastic

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I don't think it's bizarre. I do think it's laughable that people are praising Evander for doing this "amazing" job on teaching morality considering he's dropped it like it's hot with a lot of questionable situations.

However, I also find it hypocritical that women are expected to be virginal and perfect while a man can "sow his oats" anywhere and gets a pat on the back. And even in this interview, she totally glosses over her expectations to hold a man to the same standards she's setting for herself. So essentially, she's willing to wait, but it's okay for her to date a man who didn't wait - as long as he's willing to wait with her.

Am I the only one missing the logic of that thought process?

True. How many kids does he have with how many different women?

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:24pm
You can be a virgin and not be religious and u can be a virgin and still make piss poor choices...they dont necessarily go hand in hand. Sometimes I feel like some ppl expect applauds from others for being virgins. I mean its cool if thats ur choice do u and all that jazz but not everyone is gonna host a parade. Especially if u make it seem like ur better than others or if u try to talk about pleasures of sex (or lack there of)when u havent even had it yet.

Now.......... that said ....I still wanna pop a dudes greenbean

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:25pm

If you read the context in which she made that comment you would have understood that she was replying to an ignorant comment, in an equally ignorant fashion, in order to gauge understanding 

To sum it up... she was being sarcastic

i read it all, and i disagree. thanks for your opinion anyway.

Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:26pm
She felt no desire with her boyfriend? Abnormal.

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:26pm

Of course they can be good or evil, but when you sleeping around or even just with your boyfriend with no true committment than it's not good. Usually the longer you don't settle, the more you get a better view and how to protect yourself from people trying to cause you harm.

He gets no applause from me.
No religious brainwashing deserves applause.

He obiviously doing something right if it kept his daughter falling prey to other weaknesses that a lot of us fall each day. If we can miminize our weakeness of sins each day we become better.  Sang, come to our side, Yahweh Elohim adonai loves you and through the love of his son Yahshuaha you can be saved. Do you know our lord and savior?

LOL

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:27pm
I wonder if she masterbates Embarrassed

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:27pm

He obiviously doing something right if it kept his daughter falling prey to other weaknesses that a lot of us fall each day. If we can miminize our weakeness of sins each day we become better.  Sang, come to our side, Yahweh Elohim adonai loves you and through the love of his son Yahshuaha you can be saved. Do you know our lord and savior?

Barack Obama?

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:28pm
Sorry, a man who has hopped up on multiple bed posts - many of them not legally bound to him - DOES NOT get my praise on "raising a girl up right". That is truly some "do as I say not as I do" activity.

If anything, her seeing him constantly dodging "you're my baby daddy" threats made her decide she didn't want to even come close to putting herself in the position to be anyone's "baby mama". Evander doesn't deserve kuddos for that.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:28pm
I wonder if his son is a virgin.... Stern Smile aside from the drug charges and all.... im sure he preached the importance of valuing ones body equally.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:29pm
modelbusiness is trying to equate the daughter's values with her father's but those two things do not correlate... her father's business is not hers. It's not her fault he's a "ho". That doesn't make her wrong for remaining chaste

Of course I give a side-eye to her father and I give an equal side-eye to the girl for remaining a virgin for her husband and not herself. Your relationship with Christ doesn't belong to anyone else, including your husband.

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:31pm

Do you.

-------------
Life is good!

Posted By: RedFoxx
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:31pm

So a man tryna bless a chick with that long stroke is intending to "cause harm"...oh no sir...not in this lifetime...

-------------
sometimes we be gettin showed what we aint wan see...sometimes we be gettin taught what we aint wan learn

--on some real ni$$a ish doe--

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:40pm
Good for her.

I really need her to get her hormone levels checked though.

Why was Essence interviewing her? Album? Movie? 106 & Park?

IDK why anybody actin like she doin something hard. When yo daddy's job is KPTFO, I imagine virginity is a hard thing to shake.

Mike Tyson's, Floyd Mayweather & nem's daughters prolly virgins too, and will be for a long, long time. If they have daughters, of course. I really don't know.

-------------

Posted By: bubblyboo
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:43pm

and i bet she sucks dick

and take that short ass dress off. Stern Smile i kid 

All of this!!!!!!!!! & FIXED!

-------------
Cry me a river d*@kface you just got yourself another one!

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:43pm

modelbusiness is trying to equate the daughter's values with her father's but those two things do not correlate... her father's business is not hers. It's not her fault he's a "ho". That doesn't make her wrong for remaining chaste

Of course I give a side-eye to her father and I give an equal side-eye to the girl for remaining a virgin for her husband and not herself. Your relationship with Christ doesn't belong to anyone else, including your husband.

Not at all...what I'm saying is ppl are praising her father for instilling these amazing values. I think if she wants to stay a virgin that's for sure her business and kuddos to her for choosing to do so. But acting like Evander is the poster boy for perfect morality and father of the year is quite another thing.

But my biggest sticking point is, she never said in the context of this interview if she would only marry a virgin man. It would just seem if you're "saving yourself for your man" that you would want him to do the same for you. Considering the high spiritual value put on sex in the Christian community, why would you want a man who's shared his soul with "all of the world"?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:44pm
and Fairyqueen I have to ask, wth is that in your avi? Everytime I see it I ctfu!!!!!!!!!!

-------------

Posted By: BrownQtee

This. She sounds real suspect.  Either she is asexual, or a lesbian. Is she going to flip a switch on those desires when she gets married? I'm gonna need her to take a few seats.

@model

Oh ok

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by bubblyboo bubblyboo wrote:

and Fairyqueen I have to ask, wth is that in your avi? Everytime I see it I ctfu!!!!!!!!!!

A contestant from ru Paul's drag race lol

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:46pm
As per http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evander_Holyfield#Life_outside_the_ring" rel="nofollow - wikipedia ...

"Holyfield is the younger brother of actor and dancer, Bernard Holyfield, and currently lives and trains in Fayette County, Georgia with his third wife Candi and their two children. Holyfield has eleven children with six different women.[39]"

Maybe I missed something...so three extra chicks in there can lay claim to him that weren't married to him. Run that "instilling good values" thing by me again please?

-------------

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:46pm
she is a flaming lesbian. and i guess that is the caveat to remaining a virgin until she gets married.  she found the loophole.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:47pm

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

You're annoying.

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:47pm
I'd believe she's a virgin. & its good and all but life has a way of teaching you lessons in one way or another. Some learn to value their bodies by abstaining. Some learn to value theirs by not. But the end result is usually the same. & the fact that one learns to value their body is the important part. 

Not everyone who is not a virgin is a whore & not everyone who is a virgin is a saint, but we all live and learn what works for us and what doesn't.

Sometimes I wish I had waited but I didn't. & that is all it is.

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:48pm

Originally posted by bubblyboo bubblyboo wrote:

A contestant from ru Paul's drag race lol

OMFG! I just youtubed it lmmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryDeadDeadDead

-------------

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:52pm

what a crock of sh*t

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:52pm
congrats to her. just b/c one isnt a virgin doesnt mean they have had a  multitude of partners. and how do you not have a desire to make love to someone during your 3 yr relationship

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:54pm
His job is beating people up. Did we really expect him to be able & willing to teach his daughters gender equality and feminism an shyt?

Really? *side eye at the ready*

-------------

Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:54pm
Her bf, tho...

She gets no props from me

jr.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:55pm
Hell, I can't even resist the desire the touch my damn sexy self never mind a boyfriend. She's sugar coating or flat out lying

-------------

You're annoying as well, with you're one sentence remarks.

Sleepy

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

what a crock of sh*t

You don't think so? I have friends that put up with a lot of bull crap from very pretty women.

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:04pm

Hell, I can't even resist the desire the touch my damn sexy self never mind a boyfriend. She's sugar coating or flat out lying

a fycking men. if i dont love myself on a daily basis, something is wrong that day

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:11pm
^^it does make you wonder, as there are different levels of virgins...are there those who don't even partake in masturbation?Ermm

-------------

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:27pm
So the boyfriend isn't a virgin? And he has not pressured her for sex in over 3 years?

Wonder what's he been up to these past 3 years?

I'm just thinking aloud.LOLStern Smile

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:29pm
Because people who take complete responsibility and are thoughtful of their sexual behavior make people who don't uncomfortable

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

damn...the bible says don't have sex before marriage and she believes in the bible right?? sounds like she just followed her religion's orders...why yall dissing her

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:42pm
Religion is a pile of bullsh*t.
Not having sex because you don't want to....cool.
Not having sex because some imaginary daddy in the sky says not to.....delusional.

Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:43pm
look at nini

jr.

-------------

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:48pm
i don't believe that "no desire" sh*t at all. I'm a virgin and i stay having desires. Girl have several seats \__ \__ \__ 

Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:51pm
I don't think virginity is anything to be prized as an adult. I just dont

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:56pm

Religion is a pile of bullsh*t.
Not having sex because you don't want to....cool.
Not having sex because some imaginary daddy in the sky says not to.....delusional.

That makes sense for u since u aren't religious. But for someone that is say a Christian, if they read the bible and agree to follow its instructions...it makes sense for them to actually follow it.

Nobody follows the bible.

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

for some reason, i agree with you. 

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:04pm
I respect and admire her choice .

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

IA, past 24 its just like, okay girl, u want a cookie? Confused

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:43pm

if your "self preservation" and "respect" are only defined by what's in between your legs, what are you really teaching young girls

and i bet she sucks dick

and take that short ass dress off. Stern Smile i kid LOL

You have been thanked.

-------------
Going through a quarter life crisis. Judge me if you will. No fcks will be given though.

Don't call a b*tch a b*tch unless you like the b*tch

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:57pm

Ahh I see.
theyre on the same level tho Confused unless were only counting her body

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:59pm

Exactly....like on your wedding night all of sudden you'll start having desires

I Know right/

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:03pm
She must rock that virgin VIRGIN hair.

(And takes it in da butt)

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:14pm

damn...the bible says don't have sex before marriage and she believes in the bible right?? sounds like she just followed her religion's orders...why yall dissing her

while she is free to make her own choice, she is shaming other women who are not (either willingly or unwillingly) virgins. Just b/c a female isn't a virgin doesn't automatically mean she's a whore (as per her slept with the whole world comment). Add to the fact that she doesn't seem to expect this same level of behavior from me is confusing to me as well.

I personally believe that your value as a female is so much more than whether your cherry has popped, but that's just me.

I don't really want to touch on the religious aspects, though. my brain is a lil too tired to write about that LOL

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Exactly....like on your wedding night all of sudden you'll start having desires

I Know right/

eating your wedding cake turns on the switch Stern Smile

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

theyre on the same level tho Confused unless were only counting her body

He's fat and pale skinned.
Bottom of the barrel. 

Posted By: Babydoll9163
The hate is skrong in this here thread

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Posted By: DWeird
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:51pm
What is there to hate on though? Most older virgins are pathetic.  They always do this "non-virgins are raging whores so please praise my hymen" song and dance to comfort themselves so they don't feel like dry coochie hags. If they can do it without throwing shade, more power to them...but they usually don't so...

-------------
Enter to win a trip for two to Fiji Ends 8/8/15 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advanced-Water-Solutions/1000918369934558?sk=app_474477662635277&ref=page_internal

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by DWeird DWeird wrote:

What is there to hate on though? Most older virgins are pathetic.  They always do this "non-virgins are raging whores so please praise my hymen" song and dance to comfort themselves so they don't feel like dry coochie hags. If they can do it without throwing shade, more power to them...but they usually don't so...

I'd have to agree with this a bit. But I do know 30yr + virgins who side eyed her "I have no urges/desires" statement.

It's one thing to say that you're choosing to abstain. But acting like you're a robot who doesn't have any desires is quite another. I mean come on...even holding hands can give you a warm tingly feeling.

-------------

Posted By: AmyAmyAmy
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:55pm
She must have urges lol

I don't belie' that lol

-------------

You haven't arrived until your twitter is verified.

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:56pm
off topic, but are male virgins sorta looked down on ? vs. women virgins being praised?

(I don't agree with either btw)

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:57pm

off topic, but are male virgins sorta looked down on ? vs. women virgins being praised?

That is completely the case, but I've dated an adult male virgin, and I will NEVER do that again.

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:58pm

I get that feeling lol...I have yet to hear of very many male virgins except for one of my fiance's cousins, but he's like 21/22 and very heavy into his faith. I guess things like the movie 40 Year Old Virgin don't help in that department either.LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:58pm
Some women have said to me, “Why would anyone want to date you if you haven’t had sex?” I ask them, “Why would anyone want to date someone who has slept with the whole world?”

I don't know why yall going ham on this comment. It sounds like she's talking about specific incidents where she returned shade with shade. I didn't read "every non-virgin is a slore"

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:00pm

That is completely the case, but I've dated an adult male virgin, and I will NEVER do that again.

yes I've heard this before. Some of my nephews are virgins over 25. I wonder what their chances are of finding a woman who 'wants' that.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:03pm
Dry coochie hag?

This girl has religious beliefs she actually sticks to. What's the problem? Did she strike a nerve?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Some women have said to me, “Why would anyone want to date you if you
haven’t had sex?” I ask them, “Why would anyone want to date someone who
has slept with the whole world?”

I don't know why yall going ham on this comment. It sounds like she's talking about specific incidents where she returned shade with shade. I didn't read "every non-virgin is a slore"

Sounds to me like she responded to a factual statement (u haven't had sex) with an exaggeration ( slept with the world and the pope

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:05pm

Sounds to me like she responded to a factual statement (u haven't had sex) with an exaggeration ( slept with the world and the pope

Actually she responded to an exaggeration (you're unwanted because you've got your v-card) with another exaggeration (you must've slept with the world)

But if she knows the women personally her response might not have been an exaggeration LOL

-------------

Print Page | Close Window