Print Page | Close Window

Dad Asks School: “Whos f--king my daughter?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351474
Printed Date: Aug 21 2018 at 2:34pm


Topic: Dad Asks School: “Whos f--king my daughter?
Posted By: bindy
Subject: Dad Asks School: “Whos f--king my daughter?
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:58am

They grow up so fast.

An overprotective dad was so hellbent on setting his daughter straight that he showed up at her Midtown high school yesterday morning swinging a heavy chain with a padlock and demanding to speak to the principal.

“Who’s f--king my daughter?” 35-year-old Michael Canaii (pictured, at his arraignment last night) barked at the HS of Graphic Communication Arts on West 49th Street, according to a school source.

“He was yelling and complaining that his daughter was smoking weed and not listening to him, and he wanted the school to do something about that,” said a law-enforcement source.

The hulking Canaii, who was wearing all black, also insisted on talking to his daughter when he first showed up at the school at about 9 a.m.

“A man was outside with a chain. He was saying, ‘Where is my daughter?’ ” said a student. “He was swinging the chain saying, ‘I’m going to f--k you all up.’ One guy said something sly, and he took off after the guy and ran into the school.”

Inside, he threatened to fight anyone in his path, the school source said. Security cleared the lobby and students were blocked from entering, the source said. But his only crime — besides alleged criminal possession of a weapon, menacing and pot possession — was caring too much.

“[He] asked two students to take their stuff off and fight him in the lobby. He also asked security agents and a dean to ‘fight’ him as he was swinging a big chain around yelling, ‘No one is going to touch me,’ ” said the source.

“He’s a decent father,” said Canaii’s aunt, Sondra Williams, adding that the teen lives with her mother.

Canaii was briefly hospitalized after his arrest and was arraigned last night in Manhattan Criminal Court.

His lawyer said Canaii went to the school because he feared his daughter was involved in gang activity.

The dad was held in lieu of $5,000 bond or $1,000 cash bail.

Additional reporting by Dana Sauchelli and Kathryn Cusma

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/dad_storms_hs_who_ing_my_daughter_UrWCuTxyKF7AXNwGQ7PXnN" rel="nofollow - http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/dad_storms_hs_who_ing_my_daughter_UrWCuTxyKF7AXNwGQ7PXnN



Replies:
Posted By: afrikan gal
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:00am
at least he cares


Posted By: nimkola
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:03am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

“A man was outside with a chain. He was saying, ‘Where is my daughter?’ ” said a student. “He was swinging the chain saying, ‘I’m going to f--k you all up.


LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Wonder what possesed him. What did he expect the school to do anyway?



Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:03am
so being violent, menacing and inappropriate makes us good fathers now? ok.
that bar is clearly set very very low.


Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:05am
oh wow
you can tell he cares & is heavily involved


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:05am
at least she knows who her daddy is and can claim what he is...[talking to you Keyshia Cole]

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:09am
ppl need to put that tracking software on their computers & phones if they really wanna see whats up with their loved ones

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:09am
Well, I'm sure that she is sufficiently embarrassed.


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:10am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

so being violent, menacing and inappropriate makes us good fathers now? ok.
that bar is clearly set very very low.

well you don't know if he tried the reasonable person act.
sometimes you gotta holla at a bitch for them to listen [i use bitch in the most benign way possible btw. i just like the word]


-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:12am
....Disapprove....No, thank you.


Posted By: freedom76
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:13am
If it was her mother, this thread would be so different.

-------------
I find women that encourage double standards on other women disgusting./femmefatale85


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:14am
I appreciate his concern and that he is a concerned father. I'm sure he scared a number of boys away from her.


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:14am
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

If it was her mother, this thread would be so different.

not to me. kids will make you do some CRAZY things.
my mom showed up to my 8th period class one day in hs.
the teacher called her and told her i'd been skipping class
so she showed up to escort me to class
...i started showing up to class afterSleepy


-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: sweet_n_stuff04
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:16am
I can tell he doesn't go to parent-teacher conference meetings cuz if he did, maybe he would know what's going on at school with his daughter. I don't see him as being concerned about his daughter...what he did was very dumb.

-------------
(√-1) (2^3) (Σ ) (π)...and it was good!

Fact: If you eat something and nobody sees you eat it - it has no calories.


Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:17am
I wonder how the parents are reacting to everything.  I know I'd be freaking out knowing a parent showed up with a chain and was threatening to fight students. Dead


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:18am
Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

at least he cares





-------------


Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:23am
i guess she sees daddy isnt playing. I'd be super embarrassed but oh well.
he kilt 2 birds with 1 stone
he showed her and the boys daddy isnt playing.


Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:33am
How embarrassing for the daughter.

She prolly seen him coming and did the 100 yard dash outta there before she got associated with him.


Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Chyna_Li Chyna_Li wrote:

i guess she sees daddy isnt playing. I'd be super embarrassed but oh well.
he kilt 2 birds with 1 stone
he showed her and the boys daddy isnt playing.


He didn't do anything but go to jail and cause his child to get clowned.


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I appreciate his concern and that he is a concerned father. I'm sure he scared a number of boys away from her.
 
OMG!!!! My pops did something like this to me when I was around that age. I think we had curfew or something or I was grounded...I can't remember the whole story and I was hanging with my friends and we see a dude walking up the street with no shirt, slippas and a belt in his hands.Confused Everyone was like who in the world is that...and where is he going with that belt in his hands.(instigators)**Side eyed**. I almost pee'd in my pants cos I knew it was my pops and I said..."Dang Iunno who's pops that isPinch but someone about to get itOuch. 5 seconds later I was like bye yall....I ran like I was at a track meet.
 
None of the guys on the block wanted to even talk to me for a whole year...major embarrasementCryCryCry.


-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!


Posted By: choc_lover
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:41am
Well, kids can make you do the craziest things so while I'm not saying what he did was right, I do understand where he's coming from.

-------------


Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:43am
Yep, at least he is involved in her life even if he is a bit off his rocker. More than a few of us have had our parent embarrass us before. My dad started our next door neighbor. Kinda akward to walk to see seeing your dads car parked new door. 


Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:46am
Wrong idea, good motivation. :-/

-------------
digital entertainment marketer -
BASM Blog: www.bigapplestyle.com


Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:47am
I don't see any silver lining in her dads behavior. Like those overprotective/abusive boyfriends who stalk their girlfriends, and people say at least he cares.

Dude came to her school with drugs, prolly high, ranting at anyone in eye distance. And for what?

That type of ish can make an already troubled child want to stop going to school altogether, because of the bullying that will occur.

It's 2012. That dumbass rant by her daddy ain't gon stop dudes from trying to smash or any other things he could have wanted to prevent.


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:08pm
I just realized hes 35 with a kid  old enough to be in high school





-------------


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I just realized hes 35 with a kid  old enough to be in high school



He doesn't want his daughter having kids the same age he had her. Wink


-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!


Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:13pm
My mom is 35


Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

his heart in the right place...his mind just gotta get there

IA 
he needs some help tho 


Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I just realized hes 35 with a kid  old enough to be in high school



He doesn't want his daughter having kids the same age he had her. Wink


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

He doesn't want his daughter having kids the same age he had her. Wink


If shes doing what he says shes doing then he a little late on trying to prevent that.


-------------


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:23pm
my mom was in her 30s when I was in hs...lol...she said her biggest fear was that i became a teen parent like she was. so she was super strict. and that's why she showed up at my school to look me in my eye in front of my peers and told me to stop my bsStern Smile

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:37pm

Lol at the fatherless thinking this man is on the right track, I wish you knew better.



Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:38pm
After doing some math My folks were in their late 30s/early 40s when I was in HS. Maybe its because of my age it seems so young. Couldn't imagine dating a dude with a kid in high school ...Dead


-------------


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 12:45pm
Wth?
My mama would have popped him cross the head for acting a fool at school.

35 having a teen ( 15-18) year old is young

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


my parents were in their 50s when I was in high school




Your ma was 35 ish and father in his 40 when they had you?
That's the case for my little sis.

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:04pm
Lawd Samone  that avi.... chileeeeeeeeeeeeCry


-------------


Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


my parents were in their 50s when I was in high school




Your ma was 35 ish and father in his 40 when they had you?
That's the case for my little sis.


both were 41


so were mine. my father is 70


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Lawd Samone  that avi.... chileeeeeeeeeeeeCry
Is that he butt sticking out like that in the back where her arm is swangin in that Avi?

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!


Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:16pm
not saying his behavior is justified but its understood
the most conservation and/or rationale parents have been known to shock others with their behaviors/preventative measures when it comes to their cub


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Lawd Samone  that avi.... chileeeeeeeeeeeeCry
Is that he butt sticking out like that in the back where her arm is swangin in that Avi?



sadly yes that is some kind of booty byproduct 


-------------


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:30pm
That's how you know yo daddy is an ain't sh*t nigguh and yo mama was probably a ho.


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Lawd Samone  that avi.... chileeeeeeeeeeeeCry
Is that he butt sticking out like that in the back where her arm is swangin in that Avi?



sadly yes that is some kind of booty byproduct 
NO EFFING WAYYYYY LANK PLZZZZZ

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Lawd Samone  that avi.... chileeeeeeeeeeeeCry
Is that he butt sticking out like that in the back where her arm is swangin in that Avi?



sadly yes that is some kind of booty byproduct 
NO EFFING WAYYYYY LANK PLZZZZZ


http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/blac-chyna-shows-off-awful-assjob-at-the-grove_topic351432.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/blac-chyna-shows-off-awful-assjob-at-the-grove_topic351432.html


-------------


Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:06pm
His daughter's probably really pretty and he had to do some crazy ish to keep them dudes away from her. I bet she wont be out here fckin no boys from that school, they wont wanna talk to her after that!

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:22pm
i cant even get mad at a parent reaching their breaking point. kids are outta control man..LOL he went about it wrong..but sometimes it be like that.

-------------


Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:32pm

Was this in NYC?  He reminds of a Black Hebrew that I saw in Manhattan the last time I was down there.  Kids are getting out of control so I definitely understand his frustration but he could have went about it a different way. 



Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

at least she knows who her daddy is and can claim what he is...[talking to you Keyshia Cole]
 
Shade!!!LOL


Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i cant even get mad at a parent reaching their breaking point. kids are outta control man..LOL he went about it wrong..but sometimes it be like that.




-------------
God bless




Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Was this in NYC?  He reminds of a Black Hebrew that I saw in Manhattan the last time I was down there.  Kids are getting out of control so I definitely understand his frustration but he could have went about it a different way. 


yes, its NYC.


Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:16pm
I don't understand. Like...what was his purpose?


-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva


Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:27pm
His heart was in the right place but his execution was not great.  He clearly was at his wits end or somethin'.  I've never gone to my kid's school and swung chains or battled the freshmen but I have made my presence known enough times for her to be more than a little paranoid. LOL Stern Smile

I'm 35, I have a high schooler...I don't see the problem Confused


-------------


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Was this in NYC?  He reminds of a Black Hebrew that I saw in Manhattan the last time I was down there.  Kids are getting out of control so I definitely understand his frustration but he could have went about it a different way. 


yes, its NYC.
The progressive north? No way.

LOL


-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR



Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:22pm
I'm not even madLOL

Most fathers go overboard, especially when it comes to their daughters. So a father will rarely be concerned and reasonable at the same time. Not with these demonic, fast ass kids these days...hell no.


I'd tell yall the sh!t my dad did to protect the women in the family, but I remembered yall ain't sh!t and BHM never forgetsStern Smile



-------------


Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 7:26am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

“He was yelling and complaining that his daughter was smoking weed and not listening to him, and he wanted the school to do something about that,” said a law-enforcement source.

 
But his only crime — besides alleged criminal possession of a weapon, menacing and pot possession — was caring too much.
 
Stern Smile So yall are just gonna ignore this?


-------------


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 7:30am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:


<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I'm not even madLOL

Most fathers go overboard, especially when it comes to their daughters. So a father will rarely be concerned and reasonable at the same time. Not with these demonic, fast ass kids these days...hell no.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
I'd tell yall the sh!t my dad did to protect the women in the family, but I remembered yall ain't sh!t and BHM never forgetsStern Smile








Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 9:12am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

“He was yelling and complaining that his daughter was smoking weed and not listening to him, and he wanted the school to do something about that,” said a law-enforcement source.

 
But his only crime — besides alleged criminal possession of a weapon, menacing and pot possession — was caring too much.
 
Stern Smile So yall are just gonna ignore this?
yes.Stern Smile

-------------


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:


Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:


Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

“He was yelling and complaining that his daughter was smoking weed and not listening to him, and he wanted the school to do something about that,” said a law-enforcement source.

<!-- context: middle -->
<div id="intext_area_middle"><!-- CORRELATION PHOTO -->
 
But his only crime — besides alleged criminal possession of a weapon, menacing and pot possession — was caring too much.

 
Stern Smile So yall are just gonna ignore this?
yes.Stern Smile


Lol


Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

his heart in the right place...his mind just gotta get there


and dead @ 'hulking'
I aint mad at him


-------------
You'll be a memory for someone someday. Try to be a good one


Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 10:21am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

“He was yelling and complaining that his daughter was smoking weed and not listening to him, and he wanted the school to do something about that,” said a law-enforcement source.

 
But his only crime — besides alleged criminal possession of a weapon, menacing and pot possession — was caring too much.
 
Stern Smile So yall are just gonna ignore this?


im gonna need to know at what point in his life this was though...


-------------
You'll be a memory for someone someday. Try to be a good one


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 10:54am
so what page is teh dad being blamed for parental failure?

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 10:57am
Why did he have weed on him when he went up to the school?


Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 10:58am

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Why did he have weed on him when he went up to the school?


ya aint shat Sang

lol


-------------
You'll be a memory for someone someday. Try to be a good one


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Why did he have weed on him when he went up to the school?


She was pinching off his stash


-------------


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 11:48am
he looks like bonecrusher...lol

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy


dacoldesteva


Posted By: pattigurlatl
Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

They grow up so fast.

An overprotective dad was so hellbent on setting his daughter straight that he showed up at her Midtown high school yesterday morning swinging a heavy chain with a padlock and demanding to speak to the principal.

“Who’s f--king my daughter?” 35-year-old Michael Canaii (pictured, at his arraignment last night) barked at the HS of Graphic Communication Arts on West 49th Street, according to a school source.

“He was yelling and complaining that his daughter was smoking weed and not listening to him, and he wanted the school to do something about that,” said a law-enforcement source.

The hulking Canaii, who was wearing all black, also insisted on talking to his daughter when he first showed up at the school at about 9 a.m.

“A man was outside with a chain. He was saying, ‘Where is my daughter?’ ” said a student. “He was swinging the chain saying, ‘I’m going to f--k you all up.’ One guy said something sly, and he took off after the guy and ran into the school.”

Inside, he threatened to fight anyone in his path, the school source said. Security cleared the lobby and students were blocked from entering, the source said. But his only crime — besides alleged criminal possession of a weapon, menacing and pot possession — was caring too much.

“[He] asked two students to take their stuff off and fight him in the lobby. He also asked security agents and a dean to ‘fight’ him as he was swinging a big chain around yelling, ‘No one is going to touch me,’ ” said the source.

“He’s a decent father,” said Canaii’s aunt, Sondra Williams, adding that the teen lives with her mother.

Canaii was briefly hospitalized after his arrest and was arraigned last night in Manhattan Criminal Court.

His lawyer said Canaii went to the school because he feared his daughter was involved in gang activity.

The dad was held in lieu of $5,000 bond or $1,000 cash bail.

Additional reporting by Dana Sauchelli and Kathryn Cusma

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/dad_storms_hs_who_ing_my_daughter_UrWCuTxyKF7AXNwGQ7PXnN" rel="nofollow - http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/dad_storms_hs_who_ing_my_daughter_UrWCuTxyKF7AXNwGQ7PXnN
Damn, I graduated from that HS. I wonder if it still looks like a prison.


-------------
Harriet Tubman - I freed a thousands slaves. I would have freed more had they known they were slaves.

Michael Harriot - She wouldn't have freed any if she was worried about her hair.


Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:03pm
He gotta chill... Overprotective parents raise the biggest hoes.



Print Page | Close Window