Print Page | Close Window

bhm dinner thread

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351439
Printed Date: Dec 16 2017 at 12:29am


Topic: bhm dinner thread
Posted By: afrokock
Subject: bhm dinner thread
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:19pm
we really should have had one around thanksgiving, but anyway, lets do this im bored.

its a bhm a dinner at your place. [<:o)]

so what will be your theme

who is coming

and what would you like for them to bring




(i know some sourpuss is going to say oh look another pop thread.. so i preempt thee with a kiss my firm bantu butt' prologue)

and one star thread for the one star bandit


-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..



Replies:
Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:40pm
LB and it will be a romantic thanksgiving dinner

She doesn't have to bring anything cuz I got everythin covered Approve


Oh and Yung can come to rub our feet but that's it. He can leave after that LOL



-------------
yo


Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:47pm
my theme will be "house party" and everyone is invited.
 
you must have on sleepwear. for the guests who aren't comfortable, they can wear street clothes. since its my party all i ask is everyone please wear pj's. there will be an abundance of libations and good music. i'll make some trashcan punch, have a couple kegs and wine for the bougie folkLOL
 
they'll be a beer pong table set up in the garage. backyard will have some lawnchairs for people who need to get some fresh air or wanna smoke.
 
i have 2 spare rooms. one is for someone too drunk to drive home so they can crash on the full size and the other is the "red light" room.
 
 


-------------
God bless




Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:09pm
my theme would be harlem renaissance themed. Chicken and waffles. Bourbon inspired desserts. yams smothered chicken etc

-------------
My mind explodes


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:18pm
the theme would be masquerade ball (I love these)

no need to bring anything

guests
(BB, TC, CaL, FF, NYC, Freedom, Rumbie, Camille, etc)


-------------


PEACE


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:19pm
My theme would be an tropical, of course.
 
Cabanas, mojitos, roasted pork, beabs & rice. Only the sosphisticaterachet of BHm would be invited


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:20pm
oh wait, I forgot I will need someone to park the cars LOLLOLLOL

-------------


PEACE


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:22pm
Only thing I'm servin' is coochie.


Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

the theme would be masquerade ball (I love these)

no need to bring anything

guests
(BB, TC, CaL, FF, NYC, Freedom, Rumbie, Camille, etc)
'scust at being slighted. No problem. Im throwing water balloons at y'all. 

-------------
My mind explodes


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

oh wait, I forgot I will need someone to park the cars LOLLOLLOL
what happened to the car service?

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Only thing I'm servin' is coochie.
and we aint eating neither



-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:29pm
^ DeadLOL


-------------
yo


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:29pm


Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

oh wait, I forgot I will need someone to park the cars LOLLOLLOL
what happened to the car service?



so you don't want to come? LOLLOL




-------------


PEACE


Posted By: AffirmativeBunny
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

my theme will be "house party" and everyone is invited.
you must have on sleepwear. for the guests who aren't comfortable, they can wear street clothes. since its my party all i ask is everyone please wear pj's. there will be an abundance of libations and good music. i'll make some trashcan punch, have a couple kegs and wine for the bougie folkLOL
they'll be a beer pong table set up in the garage. backyard will have some lawnchairs for people who need to get some fresh air or wanna smoke.
i have 2 spare rooms. one is for someone too drunk to drive home so they can crash on the full size and the other is the "red light" room.
I'm coming OVER! Big smile


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:30pm
I'm not into African leprechaun secks. 


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Only thing I'm servin' is coochie.
and we aint eating neither

DeadCryLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I'm not into African leprechaun secks. 




-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:33pm
well I guess this thread will probably be moved soon LOL (and NOT to the cooking section)

-------------


PEACE


Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Only thing I'm servin' is coochie.
DeadDead


Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:35pm
LOL@PosK



-------------
God bless




Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:53pm
*Waits for Jr to post*
an ioncurr if im not on his list cuz im crashin it Approve


-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

well I guess this thread will probably be moved soon LOL (and NOT to the cooking section)
 
LOL


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:59pm
I'm allergic to shrimp.


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

It's gonna be a Red Lobsters theme so we gonna have all food catered from the Red. Imma invite LB, BB, Rumbera, Ummmok, PR, and Sang (cause I know she gonna wanna eat). After Sang leave, that's when the dinner date really gonna pop off. It's gonna be naked women that u eat sushi off next. But instead of sushi its gonna be Red Lobster's shrimps. The naked women will also be my invited guests. I will be eating the shrimps off LB, BB, Rumbera, Ummmok and PR.





-------------
yo


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:09pm
My sh*t will be catered at a hall and BYOB.

Open invitation with security.


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:13pm
^^may I work security?

-------------


PEACE


Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:22pm
I would bring ramen noodles


Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:29pm
op - u male or femaleStern Smile


Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:31pm
LOL
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

op - u male or femaleStern Smile
aahhh heeeeee.LOL

-------------
My mind explodes


Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

LB and it will be a romantic thanksgiving dinner

She doesn't have to bring anything cuz I got everythin covered Approve


Oh and Yung can come to rub our feet but that's it. He can leave after that LOL



Embarrassed how sweet. I'll finally get to find out if rohypnol truly has no taste.


LOLDead PK gross. Just come rub our feet instead of the shrimp idea, please


Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 7:41pm
My dinner party will be open invitation with a BHM account. Even the sensitive folks are allowed, just be warned, we'll talk about you when you leave

  • Everyone has to take a shot at the door, except me.
  • GK will be catering it. Please do not bring food, mainly because, while we love animals, we don't want yalls cat and dog hair in the food.
  • There will be cameras in the bedroom because I've been waiting for a Jr and Sang sex tape for the longest
  • Everyone must do one illegal drug, except me
  • Nita, Jr, and Jones must wear shoes, at least on the way over here.
  • If i hear the words "ratchet" or "low class" we're jumpin
  • But most importantly don't spill sh*t on my carpet.. oh and have fun!

I'll think of some other stipulations in a few.



Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:02pm
My theme is Jamaican.   Guests please do not bring anything. 

The menu is Jerk Pork, Jerk Chicken, Curry Goat, Curry Lobster, Crab, Escoveitched Red Snapper, Conch Soup, Mannish Water, Bammy, Rice & Peas, White Rice, Oxtail, Stewed Peas, Callalloo, Fried Cabbage, Festival, Salad, Potato Pudding, Cornmeal Pudding, Fritters, Egg Salad with Beluga Caviar,  Fried Dumplings, Fried Plantain, boiled green banana, Appleton Rum, Red Stripe Beer, Guinness Stout, Rum Cake, Rum Punch, Tropical Punch, assorted liquor.

Guests:  India, MissGirly, Organic, Yardgirl, TokyoRose, Carolina Cutie, Nitabug,  Honeyb87, FarraFace, Diane35, Jewelsnyc, Epitome, Limalady, Dee1762, AZ~Maverick, Addicted19034. Chynali, TBaby, Bunnyahh, GKisses, Rickysrose, Skittles, Thoughcouture, Sangfroid, Afrokock, James, Wildfire, Sexibeach, Petiteone29, Beatrice Bean, eanaj5, Kfoxx, Babydoll, Guidette, Tropical Punch, Xamaycana, Lite Brite. 

I know that I forgot names, it is not intentional.  Add your name and come on over.  PartyBeerParty

-------------
"A lie has speed, but truth has endurance." - Edgar J. Mohn


Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:12pm
how you gonna invite bunnyah over just so she can argue with everybody there and not me. *water balloons are also being thrown at folks at this party as well* hmmmph

-------------
My mind explodes


Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:13pm
belle you can come with me to the party as a guest. i need a designated driver cuz i plan on being faded the entire night.

-------------
God bless




Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:13pm
CryCry I wouldn't slip you any roofies 

-------------
yo


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

how you gonna invite bunnyah over just so she can argue with everybody there and not me. *water balloons are also being thrown at folks at this party as well* hmmmph


^^LOL, throw some for me too!LOL

-------------


PEACE


Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

belle you can come with me to the party as a guest. i need a designated driver cuz i plan on being faded the entire night.
you and i have broken up. I think it would be an awkward drive there and also awkward for us to walk in together. I much rather just say hello to you at the party in passing. 

-------------
My mind explodes


Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

how you gonna invite bunnyah over just so she can argue with everybody there and not me. *water balloons are also being thrown at folks at this party as well* hmmmph


^^LOL, throw some for me too!LOL
woman bye. Im throwing water balloons at your party too. I was not invited to yours either. 

-------------
My mind explodes


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:16pm
^^purple?

-------------


PEACE


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:17pm
but that's why I added ETC.  That's you!

-------------


PEACE


Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

CryCry I wouldn't slip you any roofies 


Cry Ok fine then. I'll bring my own.. nvm, you might still want revenge.

and BB can be the guest of honor at my party. You're in charge of the entertainment . Maybe a little stand-up?

And Claudie, yesss, I almost didn't make the cut! My face started scrunching up when I didnt see my name on the list. I was gonna just show up.. your parties must be  the greatest and I'm not missing another one.


Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

^^purple?
Yes at YOUR party. Water balloons would be thrown and ion even care either. Hmmph

-------------
My mind explodes


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:19pm
besides it's a masquerade ball, I won't know who's who anyway lol. Crash! (I do that all the time)

-------------


PEACE


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:19pm
I'm going to some par-tays! I'm going to eat like a Jamaican Queen at Claudies. I'll bring a gift since you are going all out.Party

LB, I know you said don't bring anything buuuuuuuuuuuut I'm making a special trip downtown to buy you some crack rock to try. Or go into the suburbs for some meth. The least I can do since You are being such a gracious host.Hug


-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR



Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

belle you can come with me to the party as a guest. i need a designated driver cuz i plan on being faded the entire night.
you and i have broken up. I think it would be an awkward drive there and also awkward for us to walk in together. I much rather just say hello to you at the party in passing. 


correction: you broke up with me and it won't be awkward unless you make it awkward. i plan on getting at TC the entire night anyway.


-------------
God bless




Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:21pm
just keep an eye on that valet guy, I heard he likes to pop wheelies!

-------------


PEACE


Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

belle you can come with me to the party as a guest. i need a designated driver cuz i plan on being faded the entire night.
you and i have broken up. I think it would be an awkward drive there and also awkward for us to walk in together. I much rather just say hello to you at the party in passing. 


correction: you broke up with me and it won't be awkward unless you make it awkward. i plan on getting at TC the entire night anyway.
well how about you just add salt to my wound. You want to use me as your designated driver just so i can watch my ex push up on another woman. Boy bye. 

You can push up on TC all night, that'll be cool with me. 


-------------
My mind explodes


Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:21pm
Geek Oh
 
 
*walks out* Ermm


-------------


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I'm going to some par-tays! I'm going to eat like a Jamaican Queen at Claudies. I'll bring a gift since you are going all out.Party

 


maybe you can toss me a plate from the window Cry


-------------


PEACE


Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:23pm
Since I'm new and don't really know anyone, my theme would be a meet and greet one.  All registered users are invited unless your name appears on the sex offender registry.  Since BHM is very diverse, we will have 20 different signature dishes(hors d'oeuvres) from the states and the world,  The amazing chef will be my sister since she graduate saludictorian from Pittsburgh Le Cordon Bleu.  The food stations will be set up like speed dating, everytime you go to a new station you are met with a new person and new food. 


Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:



LB, I know you said don't bring anything buuuuuuuuuuuut I'm making a special trip downtown to buy you some crack rock to try. Or go into the suburbs for some meth. The least I can do since You are being such a gracious host.Hug


LMAO girl naw, I'm the only one who doesnt have to do the drugs, but feel free to bring them for the guests.
And feel free to try to perfect your twerk game while youre here. We wont laugh



Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:25pm
if ricky rose is invited to any parties, i'm outta there.

i don't like being around people who will kill my vibe tbh.


-------------
God bless




Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Since I'm new and don't really know anyone, my theme would be a meet and greet one.  All registered users are invited unless your name appears on the sex offender registry.  Since BHM is very diverse, we will have 20 different signature dishes(hors d'oeuvres) from the states and the world,  The amazing chef will be my sister since she graduate saludictorian from Pittsburgh Le Cordon Bleu.  The food stations will be set up like speed dating, everytime you go to a new station you are met with a new person and new food. 
nicce 

-------------
My mind explodes


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:44pm
For my party, I expect everyone to wear this attire: g-string, bra, and black trench coat. Leave the trench coat at the door. If you know you have excessive stretchmarks/cellulite/lovehandles, please do NOT come!!y'all will eat fried chicken and soda pop, and dance for two hours. Then I will escort y'all to my basement, where the strip poles will be set up, turn on the strobe light, and watch you ladies go to WORK!!!


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

CryCry I wouldn't slip you any roofies 


Cry Ok fine then. I'll bring my own.. nvm, you might still want revenge.

and BB can be the guest of honor at my party. You're in charge of the entertainment . Maybe a little stand-up?

And Claudie, yesss, I almost didn't make the cut! My face started scrunching up when I didnt see my name on the list. I was gonna just show up.. your parties must be  the greatest and I'm not missing another one.


Revenge?? Why would I want that? Shocked I lub you.


-------------
yo


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:



LB, I know you said don't bring anything buuuuuuuuuuuut I'm making a special trip downtown to buy you some crack rock to try. Or go into the suburbs for some meth. The least I can do since You are being such a gracious host.Hug


LMAO girl naw, I'm the only one who doesnt have to do the drugs, but feel free to bring them for the guests.
And feel free to try to perfect your twerk game while youre here. We wont laugh

Imma be a twerk team bench warmer by next November. It's gonna happen!CryLOL

Purp, for you I'll fix you a plate and sneak it out the back door for you!


-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR



Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

^^may I work security?
of course


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

^^may I work security?
of course


Big smile
do I need to bring my own piece (old folks lingo)?


-------------


PEACE


Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 9:00pm
i wanna do a middle eastern theme.

i want my decor to be rich purples, reds, gold and greens.

we can hookah.
ill have a belly dance instructor.

eat yummy food.

guest- ppl i can stomach for more than an 1hr.


-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

if ricky rose is invited to any parties, i'm outta there.

i don't like being around people who will kill my vibe tbh.

Your vibe been dead James, nothing to do with me

Besides when was the last time anyone paid you any mind at a party anyways

Never, right?   So don't even worry about me, try to have fun Wink




Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:11pm
I've haven't been here all day, didnt even know what the thread was about Embarrassed

Theme hmmm hurrrr and products smorgasbord 

Where we can touch and feel every kinda hurrrr in all kinds of textures, from all kinds of vendors and sample products for natural hair, face, body etc

We outing teefs outchea so errrrybody invited

Food...open top shelf cocktail bar and eclectic tappas, we're busy





Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:36pm
^^ a hurr party huh? Remy? virgin? textures? You know how bhm gets over hurr!

I see you might have some fights break out at your party too. I volunteer for the security t eam lol.


-------------


PEACE


Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

the theme would be masquerade ball (I love these)

no need to bring anything

guests
(BB, TC, CaL, FF, NYC, Freedom, Rumbie, Camille, etc)



I take a break for the holidays and all of a sudden its fucc Qualified huh?? lol


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

the theme would be masquerade ball (I love these)

no need to bring anything

guests
(BB, TC, CaL, FF, NYC, Freedom, Rumbie, Camille, etc)



I take a break for the holidays and all of a sudden its fucc Qualified huh?? lol


oops! Now you know you're invited [almost] homegirl!Heart


-------------


PEACE


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:25pm
Qualified, I've seen some of your wigs--you should come to Ricky's hurr party too and bring the goods.

*plots to steal a few of Q's kinky curlies*


-------------


PEACE


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:32pm
OK, I see how it is. nobody wants me to come to their party right? OK, I'm cool wit dat. But don't blame me when bricks and bullets start flying through yo house.


Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

OK, I see how it is. nobody wants me to come to their party right? OK, I'm cool wit dat. But don't blame me when bricks and bullets start flying through yo house.


Cry


-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]


Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:45pm
I feel much better I logged in and logged right back out, because I was in my feelings lol j/k. I love you and all Purp, but lay one single finga on one of the hairs of my KC's and we will fight. lol

I would have a 90's themed party complete with my homie 9th wonder on the ones and twos- he spins the best 90's music ever at a party. No need to bring food, just bring your person and be ready to party. No entry unless you are dressed in 90's attire. There will be no smoke room because everywhere in the house will be for smokers... of weed only lol no cigarettes in my abode. The only fresh air non smokers can catch will be outside- this however has never posed a problem in the past. I will allow anyone who has had too much to drink to stay over and sober up. We dont do drunk driving at my parties.


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

I feel much better I logged in and logged right back out, because I was in my feelings lol j/k. I love you and all Purp, but lay one single finga on one of the hairs of my KC's and we will fight. lol

 


well damnCryCry

welp, since I'll be working security at Ricky's party, just check your wigs at the door, they might still be there when you come back LOLLOLLOL


-------------


PEACE


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:



I would have a 90's themed party complete with my homie 9th wonder on the ones and twos- he spins the best 90's music ever at a party. No need to bring food, just bring your person and be ready to party. No entry unless you are dressed in 90's attire. There will be no smoke room because everywhere in the house will be for smokers... of weed only lol no cigarettes in my abode. The only fresh air non smokers can catch will be outside- this however has never posed a problem in the past. I will allow anyone who has had too much to drink to stay over and sober up. We dont do drunk driving at my parties.


yes! this is how we party too.


-------------


PEACE


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

My theme is Jamaican.   Guests please do not bring anything. 

The menu is Jerk Pork, Jerk Chicken, Curry Goat, Curry Lobster, Crab, Escoveitched Red Snapper, Conch Soup, Mannish Water, Bammy, Rice & Peas, White Rice, Oxtail, Stewed Peas, Callalloo, Fried Cabbage, Festival, Salad, Potato Pudding, Cornmeal Pudding, Fritters, Egg Salad with Beluga Caviar,  Fried Dumplings, Fried Plantain, boiled green banana, Appleton Rum, Red Stripe Beer, Guinness Stout, Rum Cake, Rum Punch, Tropical Punch, assorted liquor.

Guests:  India, MissGirly, Organic, Yardgirl, TokyoRose, Carolina Cutie, Nitabug,  Honeyb87, FarraFace, Diane35, Jewelsnyc, Epitome, Limalady, Dee1762, AZ~Maverick, Addicted19034. Chynali, TBaby, Bunnyahh, GKisses, Rickysrose, Skittles, Thoughcouture, Sangfroid, Afrokock, James, Wildfire, Sexibeach, Petiteone29, Beatrice Bean, eanaj5, Kfoxx, Babydoll, Guidette, Tropical Punch, Xamaycana, Lite Brite. 

I know that I forgot names, it is not intentional.  Add your name and come on over.  PartyBeerParty
ooohhhClapClapyes Claudie YESSSS!!HeartHugHeartHeartHeart
You said guests don
t bring anything, but I insist since you left off the non-alcoholic drinksEmbarrassed  I'll be bringing some D & G Kola Champagne, Cream Soda, Sour Sop Juice, Sorrel, Irish Moss, & Carrot juice made from sratch
 oh my mouth is wateringCryLOL


-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

I feel much better I logged in and logged right back out, because I was in my feelings lol j/k. I love you and all Purp, but lay one single finga on one of the hairs of my KC's and we will fight. lol

I would have a 90's themed party complete with my homie 9th wonder on the ones and twos- he spins the best 90's music ever at a party. No need to bring food, just bring your person and be ready to party. No entry unless you are dressed in 90's attire. There will be no smoke room because everywhere in the house will be for smokers... of weed only lol no cigarettes in my abode. The only fresh air non smokers can catch will be outside- this however has never posed a problem in the past. I will allow anyone who has had too much to drink to stay over and sober up. We dont do drunk driving at my parties.
you homies with 9th?

cool..

i suspect Jr will be your new best friend

lol

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:47am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

how you gonna invite bunnyah over just so she can argue with everybody there and not me. *water balloons are also being thrown at folks at this party as well* hmmmph
don't be a sourpuss Belle.  This behaviour is very unbecoming.  I expected better of you.  love, not war.  Stop being an instigator

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?



Print Page | Close Window