Print Page | Close Window

Would u be mad if your man touched the nanny like

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351395
Printed Date: Nov 19 2017 at 2:00am

Topic: Would u be mad if your man touched the nanny like
Posted By: zsazsa
Subject: Would u be mad if your man touched the nanny like
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:57pm
this?

Gavin Rossdale places a helping hand on the derriere of his children's nanny
He is usually used to strumming a guitar but Gavin Rossdale looked to be keeping his hands busy with something else.

The rock star was seen placing his hand in a rather inappropriate area on Sunday afternoon, in Los Angeles.

Gavin, 47, was seen with his right hand around the derriere and lower back of his children's nanny.

Replies:
Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:01pm
ETA: His hand looks to be on the small of her back below the bottom of her backpack.

Would I be mad? No, but my husband wouldn't need a nanny to supervise a hike with 1 or 2 kids.

Gwen was in on the decision to hire her?

-------------

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:04pm
Bish couldn't watch my child.........and what are they feeding that kid.......

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:04pm
girl he might be a priest.. jus trying to bless that ashhhClap

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:06pm
Why the nanny need to be there if the child is with his daddy? ConfusedGeek

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:07pm
ehhh she may have lost her balance walking up the trail and he was preventing her from falling. tbh i was expecting a handfull of ass.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:07pm
That's a nanny? My personal image of a nanny is clearly outdated.
You know they're banging or he's grooming her to get the P.

-------------

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

ehhh she may have lost her balance walking up the trail and he was preventing her from falling. tbh i was expecting a handfull of ass.

James, that is the WOAT excuse. That's like being caught naked in bed with another woman by your s/o and trying to tell her "It's not what it looks like!"

Do any of them look like they stumbled, my dude? LOL

-------------

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:11pm
If I were to get a nanny it would be a big Russian bish named helga.

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

James, that is the WOAT excuse. That's like being caught naked in bed with another woman by your s/o and trying to tell her "It's not what it looks like!"

Do any of them look like they stumbled, my dude? LOL

lol aye im trying to help gavin out hereLOL

in that photo it looks like they're both on sure footing but you never know. she is wearing a backpack and the only place he could support her weight properly is the lower back, which isn't covered by the pack.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:17pm

They look they are hiking up a trail and he's kinda pushing so the kid wouldnt fall? meh

Was it him who "used to be gay"? or that was Christina Aguilera's ex-husband?

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:17pm

Mr00 knows to let them O's fall......

-------------

Posted By: solena
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:18pm
that aint no damn nanny thats live in vag

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Why the nanny need to be there if the child is with his daddy? ConfusedGeek
cuz men aint sh*t

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Mr00 knows to let them O's fall......

of course he knows. he's married to a certified dime. no man in his right mind would risk losing that.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

This...no way in heck I'm getting a hottie to watch my kids. She better have warts and look like Mrs Butterworth and smell like moth balls. Call me shallow, but I watch my castle bc some of these cray cray girls WILL try you if you let them. Ouch

-------------
digital entertainment marketer -
BASM Blog: www.bigapplestyle.com

I sense sarcasm but my ego has decided to ignore it...........

-------------

Posted By: Faithfully2002
No.

-------------

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:24pm

copied..

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:26pm
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:27pm

i was serious, you're welcomeOuch

-------------
God bless

Posted By: newdiva1
LOL. Ya'll remind me of days of old when females couldn't get nanny work because they were "too pretty" or because they were pretty it was assumed they were fuccin' or going to fucc Lord Bainbridge or summin'. 
I don't know what's going on here but at first glance it doesn't look in appropriate. His hand was not firmly on her ass....it was place lightly like perhaps she lost her balance for a sec.   If u gone cup an ass u CUP AN ASS.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: nycdiva357
lmao getting an ugly big burly nanny wont save you.
word to arnold ill be back ass.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:28pm
The picture don't look like anything serious. But if she ain't ugly and she livin in his house, you know he probably up to no good.

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:29pm

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
DRIVERS CRASH AND I'M LOWDOWN
-Midna

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:30pm

i was serious, you're welcomeOuch

Awwww thanks bew......EmbarrassedLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:31pm
If your man gone fucc he gone fucc.  Go ahead and get a woman named Helga or Agatha ...you'll let your guard down and your man will be fuccin' a big ole Eastern European with a cooch that is yankin'.

-------------

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

lmao getting an ugly big burly nanny wont save you.
word to arnold ill be back ass.

Lol...my point being, considering the craziness I've seen with a man who works in the industry, I'm not inviting potential issues into my own house! I want her to be old and motherly looking. Like Granny from Little Red Riding Hood. In other words, entirely asexual, a panty riser rather than a panty dropper.

LOLLOLWink

-------------

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
y'all were reading my mind. I aint getting no fine ass nanny to be up in my house. ARE YOu CRAZY Gwen?? THe F you on?

-------------
My mind explodes

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:32pm
lol at people thinking Nanny McPhee would be a "safer" choice LOL

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:33pm
All I'm sayin' is don't automatically judge because she is pretty.  I mean....don't we complain about that type of stuff?  Which is funny cause if this were any other thread I get the feeling she'd be deemed unattractive or basic.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

LOL. Ya'll remind me of days of old when females couldn't get nanny work because they were "too pretty" or because they were pretty it was assumed they were fuccin' or going to fucc Lord Bainbridge or summin'. 
I don't know what's going on here but at first glance it doesn't look in appropriate. His hand was not firmly on her ass....it was place lightly like perhaps she lost her balance for a sec.   If u gone cup an ass u CUP AN ASS.

Some people try to be polite and just tap the ass to see how they respond. If she smiles back or doesn't say anything, then that gives him the OK to cup them cheeks and jiggle them ferociously the next time they gets together.so maybe he was just being polite.

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:34pm

If you're man gone fucc he gone fucc.  Go ahead and get a woman named Helga or Agatha ...you'll let your guard down and your man will be fuccin' a big ole Eastern European with a cooch that is yankin'.

word...after a while helga starts looking aightLOL

its best to have a auntie or grandma to be nanny imho.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:34pm

If you're man gone fucc he gone fucc.  Go ahead and get a woman named Helga or Agatha ...you'll let your guard down and your man will be fuccin' a big ole Eastern European with a cooch that is yankin'.

Lay me a a casket lined with sapphire silk.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:36pm
Well if you're with someone who's hungry for the wandering eye, then no amount of avoidance will stop it. But assuming you're not with a hound, I'm not going to willingly set myself up for a situation that will leave me open to get burned.

But if Gwyn loves it, I like it.  

-------------

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:37pm
I mean, if I needed a nanny, she wouldn't have to be old or/and ugly, but that heaux couldn't look just like I did 15 years and 2 kids ago neither. Common sense?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

nanny mcphee would probably be so happy to get the attention she'll 'prolly' toss it up throw it down and spin it around so good, his eyes will be rolling in the back of his head like lotto balls

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Some people try to be polite and just tap the ass to see how they respond. If she smiles back or doesn't say anything, then that gives him the OK to cup them cheeks and jiggle them ferociously the next time they gets together.so maybe he was just being polite.

*shrugs* possibly...but they didn't get a pic of her smiling back.  They got a pic of her huffin' up the Hollywood Hills with a kid on her back.  Just because she doesn't say anything doesn't mean she would want to get it in.  We talk about harrassment and the like all the time on here.  She might actually be a decent person and Gavin would be in the wrong.  Using his position as her boss to get the drop on her....if that is indeed the case.

Also...it could have been an accident.  I've touched many a titty and ass on accident tryna catch someone when they trip or loose their balance on the train.  He raised his hand fast and caught her lightly by the but instead of the back pack which he may have been going for.

edited for extreme typo.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

nanny mcphee would probably be so happy to get the attention she'll 'prolly' toss it up throw it down and spin it around so good, his eyes will be rolling in the back of his head like lotto balls

Eeeeeeeeewwwwww to nanny mcphee secks. Images of this are flashing thru my head and I caint make it stop !

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:46pm
Looks to me like Gavin brought her along as a pack mule.

@model...I see what you're saying but ...to judge her..when she might actually be competent.  I mean...why put it on her?   Trust your husband to say no and fire her if she throws the cooch at him.  Why would he burn u if he loves u?  And why assume your man is so weak to just take what's thrown at him?  That's like females gettin mad at the other female when they catch their husband lookin' at her.

not comin' at u but i'm just sayin'.  

-------------

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:53pm

LOLCryDead

This just killed me dead and buried me at the same damn time!

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:05pm
I just realized my typo.  I'm ever so sorry.  I swear I know the diff between you're and your.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:06pm

Looks to me like Gavin brought her along as a pack mule.

@model...I see what you're saying but ...to judge her..when she might actually be competent.  I mean...why put it on her?   Trust your husband to say no and fire her if she throws the cooch at him.  Why would he burn u if he loves u?  And why assume your man is so weak to just take what's thrown at him?  That's like females gettin mad at the other female when they catch their husband lookin' at her.

not comin' at u but i'm just sayin'.  

I totally get what you're saying. To put perspective on it. My fiance works in the club industry, and has for the past 7.5yrs that we've been together. I work in the entertainment industry and have for the past 3/4 yrs. In that time, I haven't stalked him to ensure that he's not talking to chicks, and vice versa. Yes I trust my man and don't go running around acting like a crazy stalker. But I've also had women try me - not him acting unfaithful - but nutty chicks who see my fiance as a walking wallet or think that they can do and say what they please and I have to check a chick from time to time. And I know women who enjoy attempting to sleep with other ppl's men just to prove that they can. But then I also know men who think it's cool to try to take a man's chick. Seriously, I just got engaged and have had more men try to push up on me in the last 3 months even when I wave my hand in their faces.

Having said that, and knowing how thirsty some people can be, I'm not inviting a potential problem into my actual home. I know I have to deal with a lot of crazy chicks & guys when I walk outside my 4 walls. But I'm FOR SURE not going to set myself up for a scenario where I'm creating an opportunity for problems.

Besides, I'm not a fan of nannies. I'll raise my own kids thanks. LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:08pm
OIC.

-------------

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:22pm
err...  but would yall be more hurt if he was sexing the nanny that looked like this one or the Nanny that looked like Arnold's?  LOL

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:23pm
I'd be hurt either way. Altho it is a bit of a bruise to the ego (keeping it real) if you find out your SO is hooking up with someone who looks like the back end of a horse. Ouch

I'm just sayin...

-------------

Posted By: Nijjah25
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:28pm
Why yall acting like the ugly nannies don't get the D??

word to Arnold's Nanny

had a child any errythang

-------------
BIG NOSE .... BIG LIPS....
BUDDA BUP BUP BUHHHHH IM LOVING IT

Posted By: Nijjah25
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

err...  but would yall be more hurt if he was sexing the nanny that looked like this one or the Nanny that looked like Arnold's?  LOL

lol i didn't even see this post..

-------------
BIG NOSE .... BIG LIPS....
BUDDA BUP BUP BUHHHHH IM LOVING IT

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

Why yall acting like the ugly nannies don't get the D??

word to Arnold's Nanny

had a child any errythang

yep! The 'unattractive' nanny might be quicker to do it if she doesn't have many options lol. Hot nanny for my imaginary child, pleaseLOL.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I'd be hurt either way. Altho it is a bit of a bruise to the ego (keeping it real) if you find out your SO is hooking up with someone who looks like the back end of a horse. Ouch

I'm just sayin...

LOL

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:37pm

Emotionally, I'd be more hurt by the hot nanny. With the fugly nanny, I'd be like whatever, but it would ruin our sex life for realz, cuz I'd keep thinking about her kissing my husband and doing all kinds of kinky shat with her ugly skank self.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:38pm
she obviously lost balance and he had to grab her booty to support her

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:47pm

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I'm just sayin...

LOL

Lol...just keeping it real.

When someone is attractive, you can explain it away in your mind that he was so attracted to her etc. When the other woman is ugly/unattractive...then she was just available/extremely kinky. Either way it means your man was more into availability than aesthetics. <--- THAT SUCKS!!

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

hi Bunz!

is that what you do when a woman loses her balance around you? LOL

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:54pm

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

hi Bunz!

is that what you do when a woman loses her balance around you? LOL

For some reason this has me imagining a man running around with arms outstretched below waist level ready to "help" a woman if she falls! LOL

-------------

Posted By: RedFoxx
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:58pm

but big bishes got that fiya head doe...

-------------
sometimes we be gettin showed what we aint wan see...sometimes we be gettin taught what we aint wan learn

--on some real ni$$a ish doe--

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:00pm
they srcewing

nannies are never safe---look what happen with arnold

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:46pm

lmao nice tryLOL

-------------

Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 3:11am
my nanny wouldn't look like that.

-------------
Even with a low LSAT, i'm a hot commodity.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:05am
look at them jugs 
and he's white... he loves her.
they've been sexing from day 2 of her hire, and the wife will stay with him. 
she has/will probably join in

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:12am
Was it here where I read about the ugly girls give the best head and best sex theory?

-------------

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:17am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

look at them jugs 
and he's white... he loves her.
they've been sexing from day 2 of her hire, and the wife will stay with him. 
she has/will probably join in

Yes! Also it looks like he was just helping her uphill. He would be a fool to mess around since Bush is a crappy group.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:09am
thats too familiar.  that trail looked neither steep nor unstable.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 6:14am

Confused

Stern Smile

Posted By: Ikasuu
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Yes! Also it looks like he was just helping her uphill. He would be a fool to mess around since Bush is a crappy group.

I love them, early stuff was really good, after post-breakup things went downhill Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:32am
They gettin it in, NO Doubt

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 11:13am
The big nanny sh!t wouldn't work with my man. He likes them a lil thicker, like Coco and Serena. The old nanny thing may work though, but that young, attractive, blonde would NEVER be my nanny of choice.

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 1:51pm
an old nannyLOL? Don't you want someone who can jump tall buildings if she needs to save your child? . I want an agile nanny so if my child is about to run in the street, she can do a 100 yard dash in 3 seconds flat to grab himLOL. j/k but I'd want her to be able to keep up with my child and protect him if necessary.

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:44pm
My nanny would be like what Monique said. Old, fat, ugly, 1 eye, Ms Doubtfire glasses and 2 strands of hair. When I leave, b*tch u leave too.

This chick is too pretty and has too much tits showing for me

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:50pm

Was it here where I read about the ugly girls give the best head and best sex theory?

don't know but i've heard that from almost erry man I know in real life and elife.

-------------

Posted By: Chyna_Li
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:54pm

Bish couldn't watch my child.........and what are they feeding that kid.......

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 5:16pm
This thread delivered! LOLLOLLOL laughs on ery page!

Print Page | Close Window