Print Page | Close Window

Make up REALLY is powerful.

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351353
Printed Date: Feb 23 2018 at 1:37am

Topic: Make up REALLY is powerful.
Posted By: zsazsa
Subject: Make up REALLY is powerful.
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:32pm

Marvellous make-overs: How a talented make-up artist transforms women into model-like beauties using just cosmetics 

A Russian make-up artist has proved you don't have to resort to drastic measures such as surgery if you want to enhance your look. Vadim Andreev says he can give any woman a cover girl transformation by simply using cosmetics.

The make-up artist can enhance features, cover skin blemishes and give the perfect pout by just using the tools of his trade.

The 28-year-old beauty guru has been working as a make-up artist since he was a teenager and quickly established his reputation to become a stylist to the stars.

From plain Jane to sexy siren: Vadim Andreev says he can give any woman a cover girl transformation by simply using cosmetics
From plain Jane to sexy siren: Vadim Andreev says he can give any woman a cover girl transformation by simply using cosmetics

Accentuating features: The make-up artist can create stunning looks like this colourful eyeshadow application that enhances the womans blue eyes
Accentuating features: The make-up artist can create stunning looks like this colourful eyeshadow application that enhances the womans blue eyes

Accentuating features: The make-up artist can create stunning looks like this colourful eyeshadow application that enhances the woman's blue eyes

Tricks of the trade: Vadim says he can give any woman a cover girl look

Hollywood glamour: Vadim works with Russian celebrities but says anyone can look like a star with the right make-up
Hollywood glamour: Vadim works with Russian celebrities but says anyone can look like a star with the right make-up

He has worked on Russian TV shows and various Russian celebrities from models and actresses to popstars.

He also works with 'every day' women charging for make-overs for special occasions and weddings and charts some of their transformation with before and after looks on his website www.vadimandreev.com.

Model look: This woman is given higher cheeks bones and bigger eyes with the use of cosmetics
    Model look: This woman is given higher cheeks bones and bigger eyes with the use of cosmetics

Instant facelift: A younger look is achieved by making the eyes brighter and shaping and colouring the eyebrows
    Instant facelift: A younger look is achieved by making the eyes brighter and shaping and colouring the eyebrows

Complexion perfection: Flawless skin can be achieved with the right products and application
    Complexion perfection: Flawless skin can be achieved with the right products and application

Get the look: Vadim has a number of how to videos so you can try and replicate his make-overs like this one
    Get the look: Vadim has a number of how to videos so you can try and replicate his make-overs like this one

He's also happy to pass on some of his make-up wizardry by running his own make-up workshops and masterclasses and how to videos, one of which you can view below.

He doesn't just work with women, but also gives make-overs to men who might wants a gothic or punk look or simply want to make their skin look clearer.

Anti-ageing: This womans blemishes and under eye wrinkles have been banished after her make-over
    Anti-ageing: This womans blemishes and under eye wrinkles have been banished after her make-over

Anti-ageing: This woman's blemishes and under eye wrinkles have been banished after her make-over

Confidence-boosting: It works the other way too, with this woman looking older and more confident thanks to her make-up
    Confidence-boosting: It works the other way too, with this woman looking older and more confident thanks to her make-up

Striking: This womans green eyes are highlighted by her flattering make-up
    Striking: This womans green eyes are highlighted by her flattering make-up

Striking: This woman's green eyes are highlighted by her flattering make-up

Stunning: Smokey eyes and red lipstick makes this womans blue eyes stand out
    Stunning: Smokey eyes and red lipstick makes this womans blue eyes stand out

Stunning: Smokey eyes and red lipstick makes this woman's blue eyes stand out

Vadim said his aim is to show that anyone can look like a flawless celebrity with the right time and know how. 

He said: 'Make-up is a very personal and individual process. I believe that every common girl can become a glamorous celebrity. I want to help everyone to see their own beauty, just sometimes it takes a little bit more time and a bit of a helping hand.'

Rainbow bright: This woman is given colourful eyes and clearer skin

Glam: Vadim says he believes that every common girl can become a glamorous celebrity with the help of make-up
    Glam: Vadim says he believes that every common girl can become a glamorous celebrity with the help of make-up

Glam: Vadim says he believes 'that every common girl can become a glamorous celebrity' with the help of make-up

Catwalk ready: Another of Vadims clients could model with this look

Catwalk ready: Another of Vadim's clients could model with this look

Painfree nose job: This womans nose looks smaller thanks to make-up trickery while her skin is flawless
    Painfree nose job: This womans nose looks smaller thanks to make-up trickery while her skin is flawless

Painfree nose job: This woman's nose looks smaller thanks to make-up trickery while her skin is flawless 

VIDEO: Watch Vadim Andreev doing a make-over below

Replies:
    Posted By: niecy
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:36pm
    I swear makeup can be both a good and a bad thing. The forth girl down with the black hair looks completely different with that make up on. Looks like a vixen afterwards. The only thing I hate about makeup is I wouldn't want to look like a completely different person with makeup versus without it.

Posted By: Lady ICE
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:38pm
    i didnt like any of those. bad examples imo...minus the last one.

-------------

Posted By: sLeepy x0x
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:39pm
    some of them weren't bad before to begin with.

still cool though.

-------------

Posted By: Alias_Avi
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:40pm
    ConfusedLOL

Posted By: BBpants
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:41pm
    Unless you're a professional makeup artist, I'm pretty sure you're not going to look too different when you put on makeup....

-------------
    yo

Posted By: zsazsa
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:45pm
    I find it incredible how the last woman's nose looks SO freakin different. I don't like the look of any of them as I find the make up looks dated but I admire the obvious talent of being able to change someone's look!

Posted By: 313chick
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:49pm
    Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Unless you're a professional makeup artist, I'm pretty sure you're not doing to look too different when you put on makeup....
    IA and there's nothing wrong with makeup. 

-------------

Posted By: fairyQueen092
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:50pm
    Eyebrows are even more powerful.

-------------
    Bhm sucks. Lets see how long it will take to get siggys back -__-

Posted By: Addicted19034
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:50pm
    This thread happens every few months lol

Posted By: Rumbera
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:51pm
    A little goes a long way.

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:51pm
    I don't think it's necessarily about being a professional MUA though. I know regular every day people who wear makeup so much to where if I happen to see them without it on it's like "wtf happened to you?"

Posted By: ShadyLady
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:54pm
    He did make some improvements to SOME of them, but its still a fail cuz now they all look like those women that make you wonder what they look like without such dramatic makeup.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:55pm
    This one looks shopped

Posted By: IslandSuga
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:55pm
    some of the ladies looked fine without the makeup

Posted By: ShadyLady
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 5:59pm
    Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

This one looks shopped

I love that lip color on her, but he made her look like a new contestant on RuPaul's Drag Race.

Posted By: honeyb87
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:01pm
    Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

The black girl is sooooo pretty before and after, and the one on the bottom is just WOW.

-------------
    Going through a quarter life crisis. Judge me if you will. No fcks will be given though.

Don't call a b*tch a b*tch unless you like the b*tch

Posted By: ivy07
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:01pm

80's style makeup;kewl

I think natural makeup is better without a drastic change or friends and family not recognizing the person's face "who are you"?

-------------
    Benjamin Franklin said, Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Sheep to the slaughter! Baaa!

Posted By: laceyfront
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:02pm
    They look absolutely ridiculous.

Posted By: petiteone29
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:08pm
    Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

Eyebrows are even more powerful.

this. ive seen a good eyebrow arching transform some people' s whole face.

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:08pm
    I never seen someone with lil makeup experience turn out like those pics. Never lol

-------------
    yo

Posted By: Harmonii
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:11pm
    Originally posted by sLeepy x0x sLeepy x0x wrote:

some of them weren't bad before to begin with.

still cool though.

Yeah

Posted By: Harmonii
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:13pm
    Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I don't think it's necessarily about being a professional MUA though. I know regular every day people who wear makeup so much to where if I happen to see them without it on it's like "wtf happened to you?"

I know two people like this. Actually 3..I swear they look like clowns but think they look good. Tried to tell them, but oh well

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:16pm

I never seen someone with lil makeup experience turn out like those pics. Never lol

IMO I don't think you have to be a professional to know how to work with your face and make yourself look different with makeup versus without it. Anybody who plays with makeup long enough will eventually learn what to do to enhance certain features of theirs to either make it not as noticeable or bring it out more. When a person ALWAYS wears makeup and wears it more times than not of course they will look different as hell without makeup on and sometimes not in a good way. You don't have to be a professional to learn how to do what works on your own face as far as makeup.

Posted By: AshBash89
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:17pm
    Some of the women looked good and others looked like clowns.  I'm terrible with make-up so I tend not to wear it unless someone more experienced is doing it for me.

Posted By: femmemichelle
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:18pm
    The "altered" photos were also photoshopped though. I need to see this with regular lighting and no photo touch ups. How are you gonna use a blur tool on a computer and claim you did that through make up *rolls eyes*

Posted By: Lite Brite
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:18pm
    He gave them all a por.n star look....but good job though

Posted By: ModelessDiva
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:19pm

That makeup artist needs to be fired

some of them looked better without it

-------------
    Having a bunch of sexual partners doesn't mean you're a free spirit and expressing yourself...it means your a hoe. -call

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:25pm
    She is gorgeous....

-------------
    Having a bunch of sexual partners doesn't mean you're a free spirit and expressing yourself...it means your a hoe. -call

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:29pm
    Her eyes when from green to blue and that had nothing to do with make up Sleepy

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

She is gorgeous....

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:36pm

Her eyes look blue in both pics

The after pic looks photoshopped so they probably made her eyes bluer

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:38pm
    Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

IMO I don't think you have to be a professional to know how to work with your face and make yourself look different with makeup versus without it. Anybody who plays with makeup long enough will eventually learn what to do to enhance certain features of theirs to either make it not as noticeable or bring it out more. When a person ALWAYS wears makeup and wears it more times than not of course they will look different as hell without makeup on and sometimes not in a good way. You don't have to be a professional to learn how to do what works on your own face as far as makeup.

You don't have to be a professional but it's rare to see people transformation their faces correctly without looking a hot mess. I never seen a 4 transform herself into a 8 or higher.

-------------
    yo

Posted By: foxyroy19
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:42pm
    wow.

-------------
    Taking names...keeping notes!

Posted By: carolina cutie
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:14pm
    Cool transformations.Thumbs Up

Samone, make the thread. Do iiiiiiiiiiit lol

-------------
    <--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: OrriannaRose
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:17pm
    Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Cool transformations.Thumbs Up

Samone, make the thread. Do iiiiiiiiiiit lol

Evil Smile

ETA: And post the link!

-------------

Posted By: bunzaveli
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:18pm

nose check

Posted By: SpunkiBrewsta
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:19pm
    very drag queeney.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:10pm
    He made them look like drag queens. Not cute

Posted By: FarraFace
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:09pm
    Yes, makeup, lighting, and photoshop are all powerful things.

He did a better job on the colored than Pxiwoo nem would have.

-------------

Posted By: FarraFace
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:12pm
    Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

nose check

She looks like a poster on here.

-------------

Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:14pm
    did anyone post iman?

-------------
    I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: newdiva1
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:40pm
    ahhhhh ...I see it's time for the annual "be scared of women that wear make up" thread....Russian Edition.

yes.  Make up along with new hair/hair style can change lives.

-------------
    Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: ThatGurlD
    Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:46pm
    Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

did anyone post iman?

Tyra too

-------------
    Valleys only exist between mountains. Stay down til you come up.

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:59am
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8jph0y33i1qj09vg.gif

did anyone post iman?

Posted By: sexyandfamous
    Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:24am
    All those actresses are like that. Makeup makeup makeup
    Look up Christina Hendricks without makeup...she looks way over 40. And she is ugly as hell.

-------------
    hip measured is from fullest part on butt:
    start: 32C-24-35

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9bbbc000b1aa15d0337a651ec6e3f36c/tumblr_n1g94wvCbW1rk74v1o1_400.gif

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hn7ui0.jpg

Posted By: Lilaca
    Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:27am
    some of these women are naturally pretty. russian women are one of the only whites who look nice bare faced.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:47am
    Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

did anyone post iman?
    Dead

-------------

Posted By: newdiva1
    Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:54am
    Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

nose check

she's pretty. I find women..white, black whomever with fuller features more beautiful on average than females with thinner features. 

-------------
    Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 2:56am
    Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

did anyone post iman?

-------------
    I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: Prazol60
    Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 3:59am
    Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

some of these women are naturally pretty. russian women are one of the only whites who look nice bare faced.

No they do not! Those are some hard faced women that look rough as hell. The men are some butt faces too. No as ugly as those folks on that island but still real rough looking. You can tell they live in a hard place.

Posted By: babyk94
    Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:01am
    This is random but, in Asian countries when they use those circle lenses to make their eyes bigger it changes their whole faces! It's crazy lol

Posted By: Mamacita
    Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:24am
    Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

This one looks shopped

I love that lip color on her, but he made her look like a new contestant on RuPaul's Drag Race.

rotf. i agree

-------------
    A donde el corazón se inclina, el pie camina.
    HL: APL
    HG: BSBL
    HT: 2C,3A

Body: Weight Trainin, Increase in Cal intake, Balance Diet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs3Hq4Za51k

Posted By: Chyna_Li
    Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:25am
    them eyes are the windows to the soul. enhance them and it makes a huge change to ones face.  eyebrows as well

Posted By: briany
    Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:31am
    The majority of these women did not look bad without make-up, there is way too much photo shopping and eye make-up though

Posted By: iNFATUATE
    Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:54am
    Gosh, I love this face shape...and variations of it.

BTW, a lot of these girls were already cute and looked better and some were painfully average and looked painfully average with some makeup.

Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Catwalk ready: Another of Vadim's clients could model with this look

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:20pm
    Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

nose check

she's pretty. I find women..white, black whomever with fuller features more beautiful on average than females with thinner features. 
    people with those features tend to look young for ages too.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:23pm
    Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

No they do not! Those are some hard faced women that look rough as hell. The men are some butt faces too. No as ugly as those folks on that island but still real rough looking. You can tell they live in a hard place.
    woah chile Dead

-------------

Posted By: Prazol60
    Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:24pm
    LOL

Print Page | Close Window