Print Page | Close Window

Chris Brown spazzes then deletes twitter

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351332
Printed Date: Dec 12 2017 at 10:40pm

Topic: Chris Brown spazzes then deletes twitter
Posted By: starflower7
Subject: Chris Brown spazzes then deletes twitter
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:11am
He is really crazy. He didn't even have to respond to that woman but he went the extra mile. He can get mad at her if he wants but she didn't make him beat that girl...it is what it is.

And Rihanna is silly. I hope he beats her ass again. Let's see if she'll tweet a pic of that. (Yeah I said it)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2238477/Chris-Brown-DELETES-Twitter-account-astonishing-exchange-woman-criticised-attacking-Rihanna--gets-singer.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2238477/Chris-Brown-DELETES-Twitter-account-astonishing-exchange-woman-criticised-attacking-Rihanna--gets-singer.html

Chris Brown DELETES Twitter account after attack on woman who criticised him for Rihanna assault... as he gets back together with singer

By  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Lizzie+Smith" rel="nofollow - LIZZIE SMITH

PUBLISHED: 23:20 EST, 25 November 2012 UPDATED: 00:14 EST, 26 November 2012

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2238477/Chris-Brown-DELETES-Twitter-account-astonishing-exchange-woman-criticised-attacking-Rihanna--gets-singer.html#comments" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2238477/Chris-Brown-DELETES-Twitter-account-astonishing-exchange-woman-criticised-attacking-Rihanna--gets-singer.html#socialLinks" rel="nofollow -
    • < allowtransparency="true" border="0" ="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" ="0" ="0" width="100%" id="I0_1353916862365" name="I0_1353916862365" ="https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fast?bsv&size=medium&hl=en-GB&origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk&=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2238477%2FChris-Brown-DELETES-Twitter-account-astonishing-exchange-woman-criticised-attacking-Rihanna--gets-singer.&jsh=m%3B%2F_%2Fscs%2Fapps-static%2F_%2Fjs%2Fk%3Doz.gapi.en.5dIMa9ga2_c.O%2Fm%3D__features__%2Fam%3DAQ%2Frt%3Dj%2Fd%3D1%2Frs%3DAItRSTPj3G9Y3HnWMgeYH6-jy9YjNx2hIw#_methods=onPlusOne%2C_ready%2C_%2C_%2C_resizeMe%2C_renderstart%2Concircled&id=I0_1353916862365&parent=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk" title="+1" style=": static; top: 0px; width: 90px; margin: 0px; border-style: none; left: 0px; visibility: ; height: 20px;">
    • < allowtransparency="true" border="0" scrolling="no" ="http://plat.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_.1352365724.#_=1353916868981&count=horizontal&count=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2238477%2FChris-Brown-DELETES-Twitter-account-astonishing-exchange-woman-criticised-attacking-Rihanna--gets-singer.&id=twitter-widget-0&lang=en&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2238477%2FChris-Brown-DELETES-Twitter-account-astonishing-exchange-woman-criticised-attacking-Rihanna--gets-singer.&size=m&text=Chris%20Brown%20DELETES%20Twitter%20account%20after%20astonishing%20exchange%20with%20woman%20who%20criticised%20him%20for...&=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FYhCX4l&via=MailOnline" ="twitter-share- twitter-count-horizontal" title="Twitter Tweet " -twttr-rendered="true" style="width: 110px; height: 20px;">
    • http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-2238477%2FChris-Brown-DELETES-Twitter-account-astonishing-exchange-woman-criticised-attacking-Rihanna--gets-singer.html&node_type=link&width=90&layout=button_count&colorscheme=light&show_faces=false&send=false&extended_social_context=false" rel="nofollow">

Chris Brown has deleted his Twitter account following a foul mouthed attack on a comedy writer who challenged him over his 2009 assault of the singer Rihanna.

Before the deletion the R & B singer appeared to confirm reports that he is once more dating the Barbadian singer, tweeting: 'Just ask Rihanna if she mad??????'

Jenny Johnson, who has nearly 300,000 Twitter followers, had challenged the singer by telling him: 'Being a worthless piece of s*** can really age a person.' 

Her comment came in response to his tweet: 'I look old as f***! I'm only 23...'

Abuse: Twitter user Jenny Johnson challenged the singer over his 2009 attack of the singer Rihanna

Abuse: Twitter user Jenny Johnson challenged the singer over his 2009 attack of the singer Rihanna

Injuries: A police photo of Rihanna following Browns 2008 attack

Injuries: A police photo of Rihanna following Brown's 2008 attack

In response to Johnson's tweet Brown let rip in a foul mouthed attack: 'Take them teeth out when u Sucking my d*** HOE.'

An unrepentant Johnston corrected Brown's spelling, saying: 'It's "HO" not "HOE" you ignorant f***.'

Brown then lost his temper and amongst his abusive tweets told her: 'mom says hello... She told me not to s**** in ur mouth, wanted me to s*** right on the retina.'

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2238473/Rihanna-tweets-topless-photo-bedroom---day-sharing-half-naked-picture-Chris-Brown-bed.html" rel="nofollow">Now Rihanna tweets topless photo of herself... after sharing half-naked picture of Chris Brown in her bed

And: 'I should fart while ur giving me top.'

Jenny, who lives with her husband in Texas, replied: 'Your mom must be so proud of you.'

And she then ended her side of the conversation, explaining: 'Okay. I'm done. All I got from that exchange with Chris Brown is that he wants to s*** and fart on me.'

And she added: 'I have zero respect for a person who seems unapologetic for the terrible crime he committed and shows no signs of changing.' 

In 2009, Brown hit, choked and bit Rihanna during an argument in Los Angeles. 

He later pleaded guilty to assault.  Since then, Brown has worked to repair his image, undergoing violence counseling and putting out a new album. 

Back together: Rihanna tweeted a picture of a shirtless Chris Brown on her hotel bed in London on Saturday

Back together: Rihanna tweeted a picture of a shirtless Chris Brown on her hotel bed in London on Saturday

Rihanna is seen here arriving back at her London Hotel after her X Factor Performance
Rihanna

Rihanna returns to her hotel in London on Sunday night following her performance on the X Factor

He has a duet with Rihanna on her recently released record, Unapologetic.

Rihanna has denied reports that they are dating, but on Saturday night tweeted a picture of a shirtless Brown sprawled on her hotel bed.

She spent Thanksgiving at Brown's gig in Berlin, downing shots with him before heading back to his hotel.

Back together: Rihanna and Chris Brown duet on her new album Unapologetic; he assaulted her in 2008 but they have now got back together

Back together: Rihanna and Chris Brown duet on her new album Unapologetic; he assaulted her in 2008 but they have now got back together

Read more:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2238477/Chris-Brown-DELETES-Twitter-account-astonishing-exchange-woman-criticised-attacking-Rihanna--gets-singer.html#ixzz2DJXOrwhw" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2238477/Chris-Brown-DELETES-Twitter-account-astonishing-exchange-woman-criticised-attacking-Rihanna--gets-singer.html#ixzz2DJXOrwhw  
Follow us:  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=MailOnline" rel="nofollow - @MailOnline on Twitter  |  http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail" rel="nofollow - DailyMail on Facebook

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Replies:
Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:15am
[QUOTE=starflower7]

And Rihanna is silly. I hope he beats her ass again. Let's see if she'll tweet a pic of that. (Yeah I said it)

yyyyyyyy starrrrr nooooo!!!CryCryCry

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:20am
She acts like she's proving a point to us or hurting us. He didn't beat our ass. She's the one looking stupid.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:26am
lol

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:27am
Chris is angry
And Rih is basic.

It will all be ok.

As long as Chris isn't beating down women it matters not.

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: Lavinia
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:31am
Chris will be back. He can't help himself. He still has social media presence elsewhere, so we are not rid of his foolery.

Jenny Johnson stays trolling celebs. She has been re-tweeting & provoking CB for months. She does the same thing to Kim Kardashian. I don't know why they don't just block her and keep it moving.

-------------

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:32am
i love that last dress and glove. love love love it. love it. love it.

love love love it

-------------

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:34am
I dont read twitter well but from the looks of it she through shots first? She calls herself an Ahole.... so basically she riding him for attention to get more followers?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:36am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I dont read twitter well but from the looks of it she through shots first? She calls herself an Ahole.... so basically she riding him for attention to get more followers?

Are you trying to save him? Geek

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:38am
Also I didn't know there was a standardized spelling of the word "ho." I spell it hoe as well. How can you correct someone on that with a straight face?

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:38am
In that case I would be annoyed too.

Just because he's a celeb doesn't mean he is above lashing out on twitter.
As long as he isn't physically lashing out then what's the probably Star?

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:39am
If I was Rihanna I would have been turned of just from him talking to that woman that way. That is not cool. I meant to put that in the OP but yeah. I don't want a man who disrespects women and calls them out of their name. But if you beat them then nothing's stopping you from telling them to suck your d*ck I guess.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:40am
Rihanna ratchet and so is her boo

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:41am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

In that case I would be annoyed too.

Just because he's a celeb doesn't mean he is above lashing out on twitter.
As long as he isn't physically lashing out then what's the probably Star?

You think it's okay for a man to tell a woman to suck his d*ck on twitter. I don't. He should have blocked her. No need to act like a teenager especially considering his history and his career and fan base.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:42am
Who said it was ok.
He has anger issues and trouble handling frustrating situations.

That's really it.
I'm not suprised or shocked.

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:43am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

No Im reading it as it is...and as u said shes the one that got beat not yall so why are some of you more upset than she is?I could see if she was a relative,friend or summin. You dont have to agree with her choice to be with him but I also dont understand wishing that she gets beaten again. If it were another form of abuse that would never be uttered.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:44am
Was that an appropriate thing to say Star?
About Rih?

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:44am

Who said it was ok.
He has anger issues and trouble handling frustrating situations.

That's really it.
I'm not suprised or shocked.

You said "What's the [problem]." If there's no problem then it's okay right? Am I missing something? Confused

LOL WTF 

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:46am
BWAHAHAHAAA!! She wasn't even ethering him!

I love it when Chris proves he ain't sh*t.

Where are all the fan girls crying it's in the past and he's changed?

Crickets? Okey-dokey!

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:46am
Ppl act inappropriate and say stupid ish all the time.
It's not ok but it's not surprising or cause for alarm either.

What you said was inappropriate too...

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:47am

what did he think that tirade would do though?

silly and short sighted

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:47am

No Im reading it as it is...and as u said shes the one that got beat not yall so why are some of you more upset than she is?I could see if she was a relative,friend or summin. You dont have to agree with her choice to be with him but I also dont understand wishing that she gets beaten again. If it were another form of abuse that would never be uttered.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to utter that but I regret nothing. And if he does I want a pictorial update and a play by play, courtesy of Rihanna. Since she likes to keep us up to date on the status of their relationship.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:48am
Has he beat someone?

Ppl all around the world have anger issues.
I don't eve like Chris but I'm restless.

Does it really matter as long as he ain't fuking someone up?

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:48am

Was that an appropriate thing to say Star?
About Rih?

It wasn't PC, but it didn't hurt anyone.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:50am

Has he beat someone?

Ppl all around the world have anger issues.
I don't eve like Chris but I'm restless.

Does it really matter as long as he ain't fuking someone up?

If that's how you feel. I'm sure everyone else who clicked on this thread and clicked on the story on the website would say otherwise, though. 

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:50am
Him telling her to suk his dick ain't hurt her either.

Why y'all expect Chris to be so well mannered and behaved.

He has anger issues.
Ok.......?

Him being stupid on twitter ain't a cause for alarm
Rachet ppl being rachet

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:51am
chris brown isnt going anywhere soon

and is unlikely to strike a woman again

people need to get used that fact

just like he needs to get used to the fact that the rihanna incident will never die down.

he should have ignored it.

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:52am
it matters if he is trying to repair his image

documented incidents of him going off and degrading women 

won't help him for his next trial

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:53am

He has anger issues.
Ok.......?

'specially when you already think he aint sh*t.

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:53am

lol

guuuurl

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:54am

He has anger issues.
Ok.......?

Rachet ppl being rachet

Great let's just shut BHM down, nothing to see here, people. Move along.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:56am
Naw we can keep it open.

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:06am
It's really not that serious. smh

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:11am
Originally posted by Faithfully2002 Faithfully2002 wrote:

clearly is for some   

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:14am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Faithfully2002 Faithfully2002 wrote:

clearly is for some   

Like Chris?

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:15am
so what

-------------

Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:01am
Him and Rih are made for each other. She goes ham on twitter responding to people too. That chick just wanted some attention and some more followers. 

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:09am

He is really crazy. He didn't even have to respond to that woman but he went the extra mile. He can get mad at her if he wants but she didn't make him beat that girl...it is what it is.

That's seriously messed up

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:22am
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Stop being dramatic. My words can't make him do anything.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:25am

Don't mind her star she just jumps on the bandwagon everytime. anywho.. i'm throwing u da towel.. see im throwing u da towel. please take it..

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:27am
nvm I read wrong lol

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:46am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Don't mind her star she just jumps on the bandwagon everytime. anywho.. i'm throwing u da towel.. see im throwing u da towel. please take it..
wait who?

miss vw?

you must be confusing her with someone else

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:47am
oh wait, you were sarcastic

-------------

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:15am
Oh come on now, you didn't have to say you hope he beats her again.LOL Anyway, after that incident, I haven't been paying attention to Brown's crazy exploits. Fck that guy.

-------------
The CHOGH crew...

President honeybee10

oh_so_moody

afrokock

Mixer

colemrlch

ummmok

niecy

313chick

AffirmativeBunny

Anah

HeyBeautiful

Posted By: beautiful_hair
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:50am
I'm not caping for him, but from that exchange I would've cussed her out too.  Ya'll keep coming down on him for saying things to these people when this happened almost 4 years ago and he's trying to move on. She didn't have to say that to him.  

-------------
You want space? I can give you so much f'ing space you'll think you're an astronaut.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:56am
her comebacks were really weak. like not even witty or anything.  and she's a twitter troll? bitch get a life. 

he and rihanna are meant to be.

1. high yellow
2. mediocre singers
3. tatted up
4. probably smell like henessey, weed, cum, and dax hair grease
5. both grew up with questionable fathers
6. have probably done some strange for some change

that is a recipe for success.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:02am
nothing she said was delete worthy.  i wonder if it just hurt more because it was a white woman saying it.

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:03am
Originally posted by beautiful_hair beautiful_hair wrote:

I'm not caping for him, but from that exchange I would've cussed her out too.  Ya'll keep coming down on him for saying things to these people when this happened almost 4 years ago and he's trying to move on. She didn't have to say that to him.  
To be fair, you "move on" from what he did by going to prison. He doesn't deserve a break. I'm not giving you a hard time, I'm just shtting on Chris Brown like I always do.

-------------
The CHOGH crew...

President honeybee10

oh_so_moody

afrokock

Mixer

colemrlch

ummmok

niecy

313chick

AffirmativeBunny

Anah

HeyBeautiful

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:04am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

To be fair, you "move on" from what he did by going to prison. He doesn't deserve a break. I'm not giving you a hard time, I'm just shtting on Chris Brown like I always do.

he didn't get a break.  the justice system does not take abuse against women seriously. esp. by first time offenders.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:07am
I think not going to prison (and being rich) is a break. Again, just me giving Brown sht.

-------------
The CHOGH crew...

President honeybee10

oh_so_moody

afrokock

Mixer

colemrlch

ummmok

niecy

313chick

AffirmativeBunny

Anah

HeyBeautiful

Posted By: beautiful_hair
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:10am

It's not his fault he didn't "move on".  They should have sent his ass to jail.  I don't care what these people do in their lives.  If she wants to get back with him after he beat her, then so be it.  Becky should let it be and be glad he not whooping on her.

-------------
You want space? I can give you so much f'ing space you'll think you're an astronaut.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:14am

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

nothing she said was delete worthy.  i wonder if it just hurt more because it was a white woman saying it.

LoL. I figured he deleted it because it reinforced the negative feelings many people have about him. He was probably trying to do better but the boy is just crazy. Some people really can't control themselves. He was probably pissed at himself after the fact.

dude definitely has issued but his issues are unfortunately like a lot of angry people i see in rl.  they just have the mentality and maturity of a tempermental child and cant handle life social pressures.  theres really only two choices; either you help yourself or let the system help you.

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:18am

It's not his fault he didn't "move on".  They should have sent his ass to jail.  I don't care what these people do in their lives.  If she wants to get back with him after he beat her, then so be it.  Becky should let it be and be glad he not whooping on her.
Ouch.

-------------
The CHOGH crew...

President honeybee10

oh_so_moody

afrokock

Mixer

colemrlch

ummmok

niecy

313chick

AffirmativeBunny

Anah

HeyBeautiful

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:06am
well both were wrong but why did becky even fix her fingers when rhi is the one who posted the pic? she was most def attention whoring for followers and chris fell for the okie doke 

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Posted By: SpunkiBrewsta
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:09am
Oh the creativity it must have taken to mention your mother and defecation in the same sentence.

The block feature is a handy tool.

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:39am
If he was going to come for her he should've talked about how ugly she was or her lackluster career, something that would've keep her up at night or at least embarrassed her.

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 8:45am
I just try to ignore all things Chris brown. He shows time & time again who he is and that he hasn't changed.

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:01am
he is such a dumbass. he falls for the bait every.damn.time. #sucker

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:02am
Jail?
For what...two months?
would that do?
Yall act like jail is designed to help people get their lives together.

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:06am
He didn't get the punishment he deserved is all I'm saying.

-------------
The CHOGH crew...

President honeybee10

oh_so_moody

afrokock

Mixer

colemrlch

ummmok

niecy

313chick

AffirmativeBunny

Anah

HeyBeautiful

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:07am
I'm on her side. F*ck Chris Brown. If Rihanna does get beat up again…

And continue to not GAF about her career...

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:09am
when i saw this on twitter i knew it would be all over the internet in the AM

I dont think that he should just sit back and take what people dish out to him all the time
but i do think he should lose his twitter and just stay on Instagram or something because he does have a tendency to take things too far.

I hope that he does get real help because Chris has been through alot (before the Rihanna incident) and im sure by him suppressing that inside it's causing tons of mayhem inside

Posted By: Oladunni
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:34am
She shouldn't have been talking sh*t.. then her  ass wouldn't have been called a hoe..
Jus leave this Brotha alone..

Posted By: Over_all
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:47am
I don't think Chris is dumb (immature yea) for going at her.. I think he just gets fed up like any person that lives a life and has dumb something regretful that people keep reminding you of.. Telling a woman to s*** your dack that goes at you on twitter doesn't seem all that disrespectful it was fight on twitter.. Words were thrown.. ehhh

Posted By: lumii18
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:50am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

well both were wrong but why did becky even fix her fingers when rhi is the one who posted the pic? she was most def attention whoring for followers and chris fell for the okie doke 

Lmao I think she knew better than to come for Rih

-------------

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:29am
People STILL talk about Ike turner and Tina turner lol. Chris better calm down, it's NEVER going to end.

-------------
i lost all my baby weight: )

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:43am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

People STILL talk about Ike turner and Tina turner lol. Chris better calm down, it's NEVER going to end.

exactly! 

i don't know why his "handlers" haven't gotten him under control. lots of celebs go through similar things but their "ppl" get it under control. 

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:45am

Winning.

-------------
The CHOGH crew...

President honeybee10

oh_so_moody

afrokock

Mixer

colemrlch

ummmok

niecy

313chick

AffirmativeBunny

Anah

HeyBeautiful

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:56am
If I was CB , all my white followers woulda been offended by the end of the night

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:08am

Yes mam. That beat down he gave Rhi will be remembered longer than his career and fame.

-------------
You can't just walk in with a huge banana and expect everything to be peaches.

If you no know me brotha, I no like wahala.

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:11am
The media didnt go in as hard on Charlie Sheen grown for his repeated DV issues. Instead they sent his ass on tour and laughed about it.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:15am

The media didnt go in as hard on Charlie Sheen grown for his repeated DV issues. Instead they sent his ass on tour and laughed about it.

Life isn't fair. Also that's the privilege white people have.

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:23am

DO NOT bring up the difference in media treatment and perception between black and white domestic assault. You will be accused of caping for, justifying the actions of, and coddling the fee fees of Chris Brown. 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:23am
Both Sheen and Chris Brown can go to Hell.

-------------
The CHOGH crew...

President honeybee10

oh_so_moody

afrokock

Mixer

colemrlch

ummmok

niecy

313chick

AffirmativeBunny

Anah

HeyBeautiful

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:25am
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

so what

I'm saying...some of you got a secret hard-on for Chris.

I think he's come to grips with the fact that he will never have the squeeky clean image again...so he's like fuuck it...I'm gonna be and do me. And if you don't like it you can suck it...okay..there are plenty of people like that. What makes him above any other jackass?

If you tweet you're a worthless piece of sh*t to a nicca who is certified iggnant and you get a "suck my dyack" tweet...you came looking for it.

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:26am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

White privilege continues to exist when non-white ppl dont call them out on their hypocritical ways and continue to promote  and brush off said privilege as it simply being the way it is. While I believe both were wrong and should be penalized for their acts. You can't ignore the difference. CS isnt the only one tho. Hollywood and the general public stay giving their white celebs  multiple chances and "forgets"  about their past. 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

so what

I'm saying...some of you got a secret hard-on for Chris.

I think he's come to grips with the fact that he will never have the squeeky clean image again...so he's like fuuck it...I'm gonna be and do me. And if you don't like it you can suck it...okay..there are plenty of people like that. What makes him above any other jackass?

If you tweet you're a worthless piece of sh*t to a nicca who is certified iggnant and you get a "suck my dyack" tweet...you came looking for it.
I thought I was the only thinking this.. He's like oh ya'll think I'm the bad guy... Ok I'll play that role

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:31am

White privilege continues to exist when non-white ppl dont call them out on their hypocritical ways and continue to promote  and brush off said privilege as it simply being the way it is. While I believe both were wrong and should be penalized for their acts. You can't ignore the difference. CS isnt the only one tho. Hollywood and the general public stay giving their white celebs  multiple chances and "forgets"  about their past. 
Always seen this go crazy.. Tiger was crucified over coochie.. Brett Favre was cheating and sleeping with a cheer leader let alone sending out dack pics .. Wrangler still shows his commercials

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:31am

Sadly it will continue because white people are in control of all things media but, I don't feel the least bit sorry for Chris Brown he has a life most people would dream of. All he had to do was keep his hands to herself.

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:32am

Muhfckas were quick to forget that Sean Penn tied Madonna to a chair and beat her with a baseball bat. They all but ignored their history when his ass was showing up at her concerts this year.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:36am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Muhfckas were quick to forget that Sean Penn tied Madonna to a chair and beat her with a baseball bat. They all but ignored their history when his ass was showing up at her concerts this year.
...I didn't even know about this.

-------------
The CHOGH crew...

President honeybee10

oh_so_moody

afrokock

Mixer

colemrlch

ummmok

niecy

313chick

AffirmativeBunny

Anah

HeyBeautiful

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:40am
a shirtless male is considered half naked? ConfusedLOL
ive never really thought of it that way.

anyway, all this mindless juvenile stuff, cant believe grown folk are "following".
Meh.

-------------
You'll be a memory for someone someday. Try to be a good one

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:40am
Whoa....what! Never heard that before..damn. 

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:44am
Yeah, it makes you wonder....

-------------
The CHOGH crew...

President honeybee10

oh_so_moody

afrokock

Mixer

colemrlch

ummmok

niecy

313chick

AffirmativeBunny

Anah

HeyBeautiful

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:46am
OK so he tired her up for 9 hours and beat her then forced her to have sex with him? Why wasn't his ass banished from Hollywood? Disgusting. 

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:47am

Sadly it will continue because white people are in control of all things media but, I don't feel the least bit sorry for Chris Brown he has a life most people would dream of. All he had to do was keep his hands to herself.

Its easy to control something when theres nothing fighting back against it. Its not about feeling sorry for CB because I don't. Fame isnt owed to anyone. However, when u look at it as a teenage kid who came from a DV household committing the crime vs a 40 something year old drug and alcohol abuser repeatedly committing the same crime and even taking it to another level with a weapon yet their "punishment" is unevenly handed out. There was a demand for anger and backlash for what CB did...fine so be it.. but Ive yet to see that same energy put into these crimes committed by whites... ive not seen one women group go put abuser stickers on dvd copies of 2 1/2 men.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

OK so he tired her up for 9 hours and beat her then forced her to have sex with him? Why wasn't his ass banished from Hollywood? Disgusting. 
Whoa...

-------------
The CHOGH crew...

President honeybee10

oh_so_moody

afrokock

Mixer

colemrlch

ummmok

niecy

313chick

AffirmativeBunny

Anah

HeyBeautiful

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:53am

wow def didnt know this
but that jusr proved G's point

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:53am

Because he's white.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:56am
chris brown is forgiven.  if charlie sheen and them had been in an age with countless media streams and they were on them, i am sure they would get snide remarks from a random person. chris is dancing, flipping, and grabbing his crotch on national television and on top of the charts.  he is forgiven

-------------

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Right?  Madonna even forgave him but she didn't make the mistake of gettin' back with him.  smh.

I also agree with Gkisses.  People going all out for Chris but these same folks will not do the same for a white entertainer. 

*no cape*

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

chris brown is forgiven.  if charlie sheen and them had been in an age with countless media streams and they were on them, i am sure they would get snide remarks from a random person. chris is dancing, flipping, and grabbing his crotch on national television and on top of the charts.  he is forgiven

Forgivin'?  Iono...maybe by the majority of black folks on a whole but white folks will never let it be forgotten. 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Forgivin'?  Iono...maybe by the majority of black folks on a whole but white folks will never let it be forgotten. 

white ppl put him on the air, play him on their radio stations and buy his records

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:13pm

Because........IMO......most in Hollywood are doing the same sh*t.  They doing the same sh*t and when they get caught top names in hollywood support them.  Just like that director that left the country for so many years.   He had A-list celebs...people that I had admired their work supporting him...knowing he raped that lil girl.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:17pm
Day after he showed out on GMA(?) wasnt his record like number 1.

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:19pm

white ppl put him on the air, play him on their radio stations and buy his records

hmmm....i'll concede that but still...iono...that's not the feeling I get on the skreets. They might play him still on the radio but I blame the "uplift black bad behavior at all costs" agenda.   I mean...after all....folks seem to pay for air time these days.

Perhaps I should say the most complaining and campaigning I hear come from older white women.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:25pm
@Diva I don't get that whole forgive and forget what Roman Polanski did. I don't care if that girl, now woman said to move on. He never served a day for his crime and all those excuses that have been dreamt up don't excuse him in the least bit. 

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:25pm

hmmm....i'll concede that but still...iono...that's not the feeling I get on the skreets. They might play him still on the radio but I blame the "uplift black bad behavior at all costs" agenda.   I mean...after all....folks seem to pay for air time these days.

Perhaps I should say the most complaining and campaigning I hear come from older white women.

Nah, it's white women of all ages. There might be a few young and ratchet ones who like and identify with his ratchet lifestyle, but most white chicks bash CB then in the next sentence say how much the miss Charlie Sheen on 2 and a Half Men. 

-------------

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:07pm
he steel got some niiice brows

-------------
You'll be a memory for someone someday. Try to be a good one

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

wait who?

miss vw?

you must be confusing her with someone else

I know right Confused

Print Page | Close Window