Print Page | Close Window

Kesha has sex with ghosts

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351278
Printed Date: Nov 21 2018 at 8:02am

Topic: Kesha has sex with ghosts
Posted By: Babydoll9163
Subject: Kesha has sex with ghosts
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 2:59pm

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-11-24/keha-speaks-out-on-having-sex-with-a-ghost-it-did-scare-me-but-thats-part-of-the-fun-of-it/" rel="nofollow - Ke$ha Speaks Out on ‘Having Sex With A Ghost’: ‘It Did Scare Me… But That’s Part Of The Fun Of It

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-11-24/keha-speaks-out-on-having-sex-with-a-ghost-it-did-scare-me-but-thats-part-of-the-fun-of-it/" rel="nofollow -
- "it progressed into dark, sexual spirit.
http://www.celebuzz.com/photos/keshas-craziest-quotes-47477731/" rel="nofollow">Keshas Craziest Quotes

http://www.celebuzz.com/celebrities/kesha/" rel="nofollow - Ke$ha was scared of the ghost she had sex with.

The ‘Die Young’ singer revealed in September that she had had a sexual encounter with a strange spirit. “I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don’t know his name! He was a ghost! I’m very open to it,” http://ryanseacrest.com/2012/09/25/what-odd-topics-does-keha-sing-about-on-her-new-record-audio/" rel="nofollow - she told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS FM radio show .

Now, the 25-year-old singer is elaborating on her supposed out-of-this-world experience and has admitted the scariness of the situation turned her on.

She said: “I’ve got a song called ‘Supernatural’, that song was about having sex with a ghost. I lived in this flop house at Rural Canyon and there was this weird energy that lived there, and it used to keep me at night and wake me up. And it progressed into this dark, sexual spirit.

“It did scare me but that’s part of the fun of it.”

While it the situation scared her, the eccentric star said she very much believes in ghosts and loves to learn about anything in another world and is fascinating by the spirits out there.

She told BANG Showbiz: “I’m very open to that whole side of the universe. I’m very much into it. I believe in it. I believe in anything supernatural, I’m open to believing in.”

In an interview with The Huffington Post, a paranormal expert http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/29/keshas-ghost-sex-claim-_n_1924336.html" rel="nofollow - expressed skepticism  about Ke$ha’s alleged haunted humpings.

Though there have been reports of people having sex with ghosts, according to Eric Olsen, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/americas-most-haunted" rel="nofollow - who co-hosts America’s Most Haunted , an online radio show, unless you can observe the ghost, you can’t differentiate between what was just a vivid dream or an actual encounter.

“There is a tradition of entities known as ‘succubus’ and ‘incubus,’ which are malevolent spirits and their whole modus operandi is to seduce human victims and, in the process of consummating, steal or possess the victim’s soul,” Olsen said.

“There is a question as to what kind of visitation can you have while asleep.”

-___________-

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Replies:
Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:01pm
Anything to stay relevant I guess Stern Smile

-------------

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:02pm
This bish is crazy and needs to have
A thousand seats.

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:03pm
She gets the attention she wants

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:03pm
Drugs are bad, mmkay?

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:04pm
I really wanna know if she makes herself look dirty or is it natural

-------------

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:08pm
She ain't crazy. She's a demon worshipper. Haaa!!, African and and Caribbean folks ain't the only ones doing that sh!t. Her ass knows what she's doing. It's called "crazy" when yt folks do it. Yeah, she cray....but she dabbles in da shyt too. Crazy ass yt folks.  Ermm

-------------

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:08pm
She's a demon. I remember she did a performance in Europe and ate the heart of some animal on the stageSleepy

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

I really wanna know if she makes herself look dirty or is it natural

Im almost certain that it's natural. 

-------------

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:10pm
Wait, that's dat tik tok girl?
Dirty 'O.Dead

-------------

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:19pm

Pfft I wouldnt be surprised.....

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

-------------
Having a bunch of sexual partners doesn't mean you're a free spirit and expressing yourself...it means your a hoe. -call

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:20pm
As long as it was safe sex  I got no problems Smile

-------------
yo

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:25pm
Lol well it was a ghost...what could he give her?

Raw ghost sex>>>>

-------------

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

She ain't crazy. She's a demon worshipper. Haaa!!, African and and Caribbean folks ain't the only ones doing that sh!t. Her ass knows what she's doing. It's called "crazy" when yt folks do it. Yeah, she cray....but she dabbles in da shyt too. Crazy ass yt folks.  Ermm

you and i are here >< I was about to say she's a demonic bish.. 

-------------

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:34pm
Some people can't tell the difference between sexual ghosts and sexual hobos when they're high.ain't nothing mysterious or supernatural about this sh!t at all.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Lol well it was a ghost...what could he give her?

Raw ghost sex>>>>

A ghost could use a ghost condom ! She aint tryin to have ghost babies ! LOL

-------------
yo

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:37pm
LOL oh lawd

-------------

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:42pm

-------------

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I don't like this picture. It scares me. She looks like a possessed prostitute, and is that real blood ?

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I think it was Scary Movie 2...the ghost got a STD from the white girl and he came back and whupped her ass lmao

Lmaoo oh yeahhh

-------------

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:55pm
Wow, they do animals and ghosts. What's next on the list?

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Some people can't tell the difference between sexual ghosts and sexual hobos when they're high.ain't nothing mysterious or supernatural about this sh!t at all.
CryLOLCry

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 4:05pm
What is the backstory to that pic? She on that Ozzy Osbourne mess?

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 4:36pm
How bizarre.

-------------

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 4:57pm
Well...all righty then Kesha......thanks for sharing....I guess.

-------------

Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

She ain't crazy. She's a demon worshipper. Haaa!!, African and and Caribbean folks ain't the only ones doing that sh!t. Her ass knows what she's doing. It's called "crazy" when yt folks do it. Yeah, she cray....but she dabbles in da shyt too. Crazy ass yt folks. 

Ermm

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Posted By: aurora_sky
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:48pm

What kinda demonic song is she singing???? The only song I know of her's is that Tik Tok song..

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:57pm
Is that her in the OP picture...that looks like a man.

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:54pm
I hope she's not messing with things she doesn't understand. She doesn't strike me as one that would form a meaningful relationship with Lucifer.

Yes I believe in that stuff & wouldn't mess with it. Too many people try to act all dark & stuff just for cameras & to be "different"

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:44pm
i believe it. demons hang out with demons. kinda reminds me of those artist that say they have actually gotten their music lyrics from ghost/demons.

and weird....kinda reminds me of 2 dreams i've had...i know i felt something touching me in my sleep but, nothing was there.
CryConfused

-------------

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:47pm

i remember this. when he was drinkin  blood on stage. well you know he's all about being a rebel, disobey your parents...project destroy our youth.

-------------

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:43pm
Didn't Anna Nicole Smith claim something like this before?

What is it with celebrities and Casper Còck?

-------------

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:52pm
That poor ghost .

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:58pm
receipts or it didn't happen 

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 12:28am
That ghost was probably a serial killer when he was alive.

-------------

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 12:57am
dang--she is so dirty only ghosts will smash? sad.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: sbrooke
Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:10am
What she need to believe in is the supernatural healing of reshaping that body of hers.

-------------
Fly brown mamacita.

Posted By: exoticmami06
Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 5:53am
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

I hope she's not messing with things she doesn't understand. She doesn't strike me as one that would form a meaningful relationship with Lucifer.

Yes I believe in that stuff & wouldn't mess with it. Too many people try to act all dark & stuff just for cameras & to be "different"

this.

Those incubus spirits are no joke. I've been tortured by them myself a few times, the worst was when I dabbled in witchcraft. Never. thee. phuck. again.

-------------

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 7:42am
has anyone here had this experience ? serious question?

-------------

Posted By: bebe88
Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 7:51am
No, but my mom felt something crawling in the bed & try to reach for her STUFF, no one was there...she just prayed....

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrittaneyRachel

Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 7:54am
Thats why its good to sleep with panties on. If i sleep w/o them i always let a piece of my gown cover my vagina.
Make sure you clean sex toys after using them, such juices can attract those spirits.
Every story i have heard involved the victim laying on their back or stomach....so i try to sleep only on my side.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:01am
i need to read more stories on this. sounds interesting.

The only thing what's happened to me once is that i felt someone get up off my bed, as if someone was sitting down. scariest ish ever.!

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

i need to read more stories on this. sounds interesting.

The only thing what's happened to me once is that i felt someone get up off my bed, as if someone was sitting down. scariest ish ever.!
i posted something about this in the religion section, that section gets no play so it may still be on the first page.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:04am
But in all seriousness, dont dig too deep, you may end up creeping yourself out. When i first heard about this i was living alone and dh was deployed. I had my friend stay at my house with me for a month, it was hard for me to fall asleep, and when i did sleep my lamp and tv were on all night.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:12am
i know i know.... but that night was so creepy.Cry i felt someone next to me too i was scared to turn around. 

i now sleep with my bible

-------------

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 10:52am
I'm surprised ghosts even wanna hit it. I bet that ghost is out there mad, he probably didn't want anyone to know.

Posted By: Promiseualways
Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:13am
She's well aware of what she's saying and doing. That's her way of letting the world know she entertain demons, their are many who do in and out of the entertainment business.

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 12:53pm
Whore.

-------------
#TeamTN
#CHOGH

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:00pm
this reminds me of the movie the entity. it was supposed to be based off of real events of a woman who was being attacked by a force in her home. it apparently was doing sexual things to her

Posted By: Promiseualways
Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Whore.

Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Thats why its good to sleep with panties on. If i sleep w/o them i always let a piece of my gown cover my vagina.
Make sure you clean sex toys after using them, such juices can attract those spirits.
Every story i have heard involved the victim laying on their back or stomach....so i try to sleep only on my side.

http://gifsoup.com/download.php?id=1005779&d=animatedgifs&n=jerry-c-mon-son&s=o" rel="nofollow">Jerry - CMon Son!

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:47am
Don't give me that face BS, that shiit is serious

-------------

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:56pm
i would have sex with a ghost.

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 1:45pm
that bish lying. her stanky azz just trying to stay relevant.. Trying to pull one of those lady gaga numbers..

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 1:55pm
i hope ya'll not taking this serious have a protective husband sleeping next to you tonight.

no one  thenTongue better pray. 

-------------

Print Page | Close Window