Print Page | Close Window

Thats Foul!! Mr. Vegas Discusses His Girl Cheatin

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351232
Printed Date: Nov 25 2017 at 2:37am

Topic: Thats Foul!! Mr. Vegas Discusses His Girl Cheatin
Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Subject: Thats Foul!! Mr. Vegas Discusses His Girl Cheatin
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:33am
I don't know if this is a repost? But I was like damn bruh....you got got!

He needs some counseling. Some bytches ain't shiit.

Replies:
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:37am
Okay here is Mr. Vegas ex-girl defending what she did...

Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:57am
I am mad they pressed him to talk about that. So sad and heavy. Is there a link to his facebook post?

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:00am
So wait a min...she wanted to be able to bring her new man baby daddy's house, and continue to live there? Yeah okay....

Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:08am
Listening to her side this is a mess and a lot of what she says dose not add up. I am sure he was a cheater as well but two wrongs don't make a right.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:09am
lol so he cheats on her but when she "cheats" on him he has a breakdown.....

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:14am
I don't have it directly from his FB, but here is what I found...

http://www.jayblessed.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Picture-148.png

http://caribbeangirlsunite.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Screen-shot-2012-10-02-at-8.59.32-PM.png

http://www.jayblessed.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Picture-150.png

http://caribbeangirlsunite.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Screen-shot-2012-10-02-at-9.00.00-PM.png

http://caribbeangirlsunite.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Screen-shot-2012-10-02-at-9.00.15-PM.png

http://caribbeangirlsunite.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Screen-shot-2012-10-02-at-9.00.26-PM.png

http://www.jayblessed.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Picture-154.png

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:15am
I think the burn was they put cameras up to monitor the home. & He found a video of her having sex with her new man in his house in front of his child...I don't care how you wanna look at it...THAT IS FOUL...man or woman...

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:16am
i guess he shoulda told her to blow

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: nimkola
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:18am
Why is he praying on facebook? This is why I deactivated my account, people dear diarying all over my timeline. 

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:36am
lol

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:44am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

i think a normal person would have a breakdown if they found out their partner was sexing in their house in front of their kids

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: Soratachi
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:46am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

More than that. She bringing her man to fcuk in his house with the children there.

-------------
http://images58.fotki.com/v154/photos/7/1850227/11141506/DSC00292-vi.jpg" rel="nofollow - My Natural 4b/c Bun

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:49am
I don't care how strong you are...if you find a video that shows your man fuucking another woman in your bed...it would cut deeper than if you were told your man is cheating on you.

Then add sriacha to the wound by seeing your child running around on the video...I think I would've broke down like a cheap shotgun...

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:53am
in front of the kid too..

i lol'd at the part he says to her, 'wait a minute, you've been with this guy for 7 years, he must have had some good qualities', the ensuing equivocation was funny.

lol

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:59am
I think it was a case where she was tired of living in the shadows of his career, but not what his career offered her. So she stayed in the situation, full of anger, hurt and pain, but not wanting to leave the house and the money behind.  You can't have it both ways shawty...sorry...

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:01am
i need someone to clarify.

so she married someone else for papers?
he thinks has no rights to the kid because she was married to someone else when she had the baby?
he doesnt think the baby is his?
he think shes abusing the baby.
her gripe is that he never took her out on a date.

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:12am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i need someone to clarify.

so she married someone else for papers?
he thinks has no rights to the kid because she was married to someone else when she had the baby?
he doesnt think the baby is his?
he think shes abusing the baby.
her gripe is that he never took her out on a date.

LOL

I'll try and clear the muddle of the events

VEGAS
In the interview with Vegas, he seemed to mix two stories in one. His baby mom's cheated in his home, he found the video on a surveillance tape. The video shows her having sex with a man, while his daughter (whose 1) was there.

He later found out that she got married (while they're together) in order to get papers to leave Jamaica. It is his understanding that because she was legally married to another man (from the US) that the "husband" is considered the legal guardian of the child, and he has no legal rights to the child because of this.

He believes his daughter is his, but he thinks he doesn't have rights to the child now.

He stated that she is stern with the baby, and the baby doesn't eat. He said he's seen her hit the baby on the hand, and say she will "mind" her?? He also feels the baby has "ill" feelings towards her mother because of the things the baby has been exposed to.

THE WOMAN'S VIDEO RESPONSE:

She is stating that he was always "Mr. Vegas", even to her. He didn't spend time with her or his kids. He cheated too and she was told that he had another woman preggers. Now he finds out that she cheated, and he falls apart and tells all their business. But as far as their relationship, she was done, but he just didn't know it...LOL

She also said that if he was angry with her, he wouldn't speak to her or "banish" her for long periods of time. She said she didn't tell him she moved on because he would make her leave the house.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:21am
I guess she only knew how to "cold wuk"

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:21am
thanks Jewels.  

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:23am
I guess Mr.vegas didn't know how to bruk bruk bruk bruk bruk bruk it down

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:25am
LOL @ F8! And you're welcome Tatee.

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:25am
I guess she killed em with it,  killed em with it, killed em with it, killed em with it, killed em with it  a NO!

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:28am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

I guess she killed em with it,  killed em with it, killed em with it, killed em with it, killed em with it  a NO!

LOL

It's:

kill'em wit de, kill'em wit de, kill'em wit de Know...LOL

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:30am
I never listened to her interview or anything when this was hot but it was on everybodys lips. Especially since Capt. Barkey receive 2 dozen shots for playing Joe Grine.

Vegas needs to have one million seats.......................talmbout i didnt now people would respond and relish in such negativity etcetc BOO HOO BOO HOO He's an artiste, a dancehall one without much street cred so to speak why in the world would he go on the interwebs and call her out? he knows he's an easy target for the other artistes. and he knows he's a public figure? Dont get me wrong shes TRifling. and wrong as hell for what she did. But i cant with this man crying over info he released to the public.

Jewels im out the door but you need to find they gay guy who called vegas a hyprocrite sayign they are together, the jamaica star article about this and her withdrawing stacks and stacks and stacks from their account.

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:32am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

LOL

It's:

She sure killed em wit de something. Poor Vegas. Come here mek mi rub yuh belly fi yuh.

Yes, I have mastered the art of slaughtering patois.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:33am

LOL

It's:

girl i was trying to make it as english as it getsLOL.. killed him with the no.. means stop him in his tracks and say no.. i don't think it means "know" though.. look at u trying to teach me to speak broken english.. girl it's broke u can't fix itLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:34am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

SHe sure killed em wit de something. Poor Vegas. Come here mek mi rub yuh belly fi yuh.

Yes, I have mastered the art of slaughtering patois.

no better than me lolLOL

-------------

Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:59am
If they both cheated then they are both wrong end of story. It wasn't a real relationship.

That is crazy that she did it in front of the kid though but once again that isn't a real relationship if the cheating was otherwise okay. Nasty people. Hypocrites.

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:01am
LoL so his light bright wasn't a dream come true after all...

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:04am
lol  that Brotha was throwing condoms on the baby seat like jay did nas ? i seen stories like this on allhiphop all the time

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:07am
dang vegas was probably tasting that Brotha nut on her lips

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:11am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

u must have a real disdain for are light skint sisters huh?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:14am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I never listened to her interview or anything when this was hot but it was on everybodys lips. Especially since Capt. Barkey receive 2 dozen shots for playing Joe Grine.

Vegas needs to have one million seats.......................talmbout i didnt now people would respond and relish in such negativity etcetc BOO HOO BOO HOO He's an artiste, a dancehall one without much street cred so to speak why in the world would he go on the interwebs and call her out? he knows he's an easy target for the other artistes. and he knows he's a public figure? Dont get me wrong shes TRifling. and wrong as hell for what she did. But i cant with this man crying over info he released to the public.

Jewels im out the door but you need to find they gay guy who called vegas a hyprocrite sayign they are together, the jamaica star article about this and her withdrawing stacks and stacks and stacks from their account.

ShockedShockedShockedShocked say what now?? Damn...I'll see what I can find. 

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:19am

LOL

It's:

girl i was trying to make it as english as it getsLOL.. killed him with the no.. means stop him in his tracks and say no.. i don't think it means "know" though.. look at u trying to teach me to speak broken english.. girl it's broke u can't fix itLOL
lol...noo silly...I wrote know so when you say know it would sound more like the way the singer says it...he draws it out/say more of a longer no like now but with the k on it so it sounds more like defined as opposed to no which sounds shorter...LOLLOLLOLLOL lmao...I'm so damn sleepy...I know that shyt I just wrote makes no sense. 

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:19am

u must have a real disdain for are light skint sisters huh?

I love light skin people whatchu talmbout Willis? Geek

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:20am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

dang vegas was probably tasting that Brotha nut on her lips

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:44am
Light-skinned people. 

-------------
Women are not the problem. they are the solution.

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:45am

Dead  LOL  LOL Cry LOL LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 7:16am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

lolĀ  that Brotha was throwing condoms on the baby seat like jay did nas ? i seen stories like this on allhiphop all the time

what condoms?

-------------

Posted By: SWEETBREAD
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:34am
BUN FI BUN................THIS DUDE CAN GIVE IT...............BUT CANT TAKE IT.

Posted By: slykitten
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:54am
I felt bad for him unless I heard him say that he cheated all the time.  Now I don't care and... karma get's you every time.

-------------
Choosing to be happy. Follow me at twitter.com/sneekykitten. Trying my hand at blogging thisisalloftheabove.blogspot.com

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:14am
when he says she was fawkin in front the child?
like what does that mean?

the baby was in the room? literally in eye sight..

or just that the baby was home??? like possibly napping while her mama was getting down in the master bedroom? completely away from the child.

if its the latter-- i dont really care much.
they both are cheating hot messes.

-------------

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:33am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

or just that the baby was home??? like possibly napping while her mama was getting down in the master bedroom? completely away from the child.

And then the baby walked in the room after they were done. Vegas needs to sit in a corner.

-------------

Posted By: lambkin
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by SWEETBREAD SWEETBREAD wrote:

BUN FI BUN................THIS DUDE CAN GIVE IT...............BUT CANT TAKE IT.

Yes, such a p*ssy...

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jFc8STF5BA

The Bishop and The Warlord

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:07pm
Just came in to say I HATE the hot 97 morning team...uggggggggghhhh.

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:54pm
Jamaican Lenox from Belly would never cry or pray on twitter

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 2:47pm
KMFT. He gets no sympathy from me. These 'entertainers' are no angels when it comes to sleeping around. Dogs. Seems to me he got some of his own damn medicine.

-------------
You'll be a memory for someone someday. Try to be a good one

Posted By: Melissa-bee
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:28pm

I guess she only knew how to "cold wuk"

LOL, you are so corny

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

And then the baby walked in the room after they were done. Vegas needs to sit in a corner.

thanks for clarifying it for me.
lmao.

the way he kept stressing out "in front mi child" i swore the baby was just staring at it happening.
he needs to shut it up.

-------------

Posted By: Organic
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:00pm
LOL What? Vegas going pringle over his girlfriend cheating? Am I reading this correctly? Three of my girls done chopped Vegas down as recently as April of this year, so he needs to HUSH IT LOLLOL.

An Air Jamaica (RIP) did fi tap mek people wait pon p*ssyclaat artiste dem afta wi ticket done buy and seatbelt done buckle. 

He will build a bridge and get over it. If not, guess him nah go 'canna cross it'.

-------------
Cut from full hip to full waist
Maxi Glide with coconut oil
Pin curls
VOILA!

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:01pm
'...and dwbrcl @ 'VIDEO NEXT!!!'

*weak*

-------------
Pin curls
VOILA!

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:21pm

Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

thanks for clarifying it for me.
lmao.

the way he kept stressing out "in front mi child" i swore the baby was just staring at it happening.
he needs to shut it up.
that lil baby can walk?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:23pm
lol 1 year olds across the pond can't walk???

da hell is they teaching yall.

first- they disregard dental hygiene..
now they got 2 year olds in carriers.

i refuse this!
its time to move Afro.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:25pm
i mean i guess thats why they bolt so well

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:27pm
I'm just glad he used fb or whatever else to get his rage that he must have felt out, instead of killing her or the man or both.

Too many times, weather the man is wrong or not. In this situation, the man turns violent and typically ends in a beat down or worse.

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:31pm
Most of the post is like we don't feel sorry for him because he's cheated too. However I think the point is missed...she didn't leave the situation because of cheating...she didn't want to leave the money/lifestyle this cheating dog provided. Instead she laid up with another man while he's out making the money and paying the bills. A bytch woulda been laid out for that. You want to cheat, cheat on your own dime Son.

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:34pm
they used each other.
so their are no victims here.

maybe that walking 1 year old... but yeah no sympathy from me for anyone else.

if you get cheated on-- feel free to spend the cheaters money...and sex around etc. why respect someone who obviously has no respect for you?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:38pm
Why disrespect yourself by staying with someone who as you say didn't give a fucck about you for 7 years? Who you knew cheated on you repeatedly? If you have a problem with the lifestyle, remove yourself...why stay for the punishment...for the bread?

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:38pm

Most of the post is like we don't feel sorry for him because he's cheated too. However I think the point is missed...she didn't leave the situation because of cheating...she didn't want to leave the money/lifestyle this cheating dog provided. Instead she laid up with another man while he's out making the money and paying the bills. A bytch woulda been laid out for that. You want to cheat, cheat on your own dime Son.

maybe thats how they do over there

kanye shrugs

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:39pm

Why disrespect yourself by staying with someone who as you say didn't give a fucck about you for 7 years? Who you knew cheated on you repeatedly? If you have a problem with the lifestyle, remove yourself...why stay for the punishment...for the bread?

if she didnt get caught she probably wouldnt have left lol

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:41pm

the money?

its hard out here for a pimp?

lol

women and men do it all the time.

is it right?? nah...
but I dont feel sowwy for either one of them.

if she drained every last dime of his... i wouldn't care either..lol
i have little respect for cheaters.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:50pm

She won LOL. Hopefully she has been stacking some of his bread on the side now that she is leaving. 

Another dog, another day. Vegas won't do nothing but come out with another godawful cacophony song like 'Love Someone', make a couple more dance tunes, then turn over another groupie who he will gladly provide for until she buns him up too.

-------------
Pin curls
VOILA!

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:56pm

the money?

lol

is it right?? nah...

will you represent me when my time comes?Big smile

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:05pm
lol...
Mr.Haze is there to stay!

-------------

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:06pm

lol...
Mr.Haze is there to stay!

is that a yes? I'ma take that as a yes.LOL

*goes to warn Mr Haze*

"I got a killa attorney on standby. She even has 357 in her name! Straighten up boy!" LOLLOL

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: bubblyboo
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:10pm

the money?

lol

is it right?? nah...

I'm going to have to agree with this

-------------
Cry me a river d*@kface you just got yourself another one!

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:44pm
The man interviewing her on the radio is sooo biased
Clearly vegas is a cheating dog. He admitted that with that 'i'm not perfect' ish
Annnnnnnyways

People are so messed up
Like I was watching the Tuff Gong documentary and both Rita Marley and Cindy Breakspeare were with Bob, and Rita was MARRIED to him and wouldn't do ish about it simply because be was THE man. I don't know....

I feel no ways for him and no ways for her. Just the baby.
You knew what he was, and what did he expect? Chat bout.

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:45pm

What kills me with Mr.Vegas is now all of sudden he know what morals and having character is all about,this dude been dogging her and others for how ever long,but now she found someone he shedding fake tears.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:00am
This man is so full of shyt. The minute I heard him say "5 baby mamas" and "I haven't been the perfect man", I knew the deal. Getting all theatrical over being treated the same way he's treated women his whole life. Good for him. I hope she took stacks over stacks of bills along with her

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:19am

???

He's her husband therefore he's supposed to be providing for her so that has nothing to do with it. They both cheated so they are both equally wrong. She has just as much right to lay him out as he does her. He can't go out and do whatever he wants just because he's the breadwinner. That's a kind of f*cked up mentality.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:21am

One could ask him why be with her if he's going to cheat. They are equal. He gave as good as he got. She's his wife and she's entitled to his bread.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:55am
Dayummm bruhhh that ain't the vibe. 

Posted By: sbrooke
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:57am
Crazy.

-------------
Fly brown mamacita.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 1:14am
Heads high, Vegas, heads high

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 1:21am
too much mixer and blender to plaster all over facebook

Vegas should have known who 'im a deal wid and she very much knew who she was dealing with

She was married to someone else after 6 years of being together ... while having your baby and you just a pax and a relax pon dat 'bout no rights to the child?

She didn't play it right ... she needed a new sponsor, not new dack, so she should never have brought armshouse literally into her house

hopefully she isn't outta road with nothing to feed the child but nose 'not

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 1:29am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

This man is so full of shyt.LOL The minute I heard him say "5 baby mamas"Dead and "I haven't been the perfect man", ConfusedI knew the deal. Getting all theatrical over being treated the same way he's treated women his whole life. Good for him. I hope she took stacks over stacks of bills along with her
LOLLOL

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:57am
Smdh

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:20am

One could ask him why be with her if he's going to cheat. They are equal. He gave as good as he got. She's his wife and she's entitled to his bread.

He's NOT her husband. She got married WHILE they were together. She is married to someone in the US. I know the majority of this forum are women and so we look at it from a different perspective, but if you do dirt man or woman, you should be accountable for that dirt.

From the interview/fb rant, it seemed that he has cheated, and she stayed and forgave him. She went out and got married to another man. He stayed with her and they continued the relationship...& maybe in her mind, it was over, but she didn't say anything because she wanted to keep the gravy train going. And I really don't care about whose wrong because they obviously both cheated. But the thing that got me was how it must have felt to see a video of your mate (however fuucked up the relationship was) sexin another in the bed/house you payin for, and your kid was there.

So I'm not defending the woman because I'm one. He was foul, she was foul...but her foul was worse imo.

And I hate to say this, but in JA culture, a man (especially in the music industry) sleeping around, is what it is. Many men have other women, shoot...other families outside of the main relationship. So it isn't as shocking as it might be here in the states to hear.

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:23am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

too much mixer and blender to plaster all over facebook

Vegas should have known who 'im a deal wid and she very much knew who she was dealing with

She was married to someone else after 6 years of being together ... while having your baby and you just a pax and a relax pon dat 'bout no rights to the child?

She didn't play it right ... she needed a new sponsor, not new dack, so she should never have brought armshouse literally into her house

hopefully she isn't outta road with nothing to feed the child but nose 'not

yep that about sums it up.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:06am

He's NOT her husband. She got married WHILE they were together. She is married to someone in the US. I know the majority of this forum are women and so we look at it from a different perspective, but if you do dirt man or woman, you should be accountable for that dirt.

From the interview/fb rant, it seemed that he has cheated, and she stayed and forgave him. She went out and got married to another man. He stayed with her and they continued the relationship...& maybe in her mind, it was over, but she didn't say anything because she wanted to keep the gravy train going. And I really don't care about whose wrong because they obviously both cheated. But the thing that got me was how it must have felt to see a video of your mate (however fuucked up the relationship was) sexin another in the bed/house you payin for, and your kid was there.

So I'm not defending the woman because I'm one. He was foul, she was foul...but her foul was worse imo.

And I hate to say this, but in JA culture, a man (especially in the music industry) sleeping around, is what it is. Many men have other women, shoot...other families outside of the main relationship. So it isn't as shocking as it might be here in the states to hear.

So she cant change the game up?
*Ive only read the responses here, didnt watch the vids*
But he sound bytch made. Cry me a river muthaphucka.
i get that she may have possibly known what she was getting into and still stuck around while he was the one "in the dark" but cheating is cheating is cheating so inofeelsorry fo his pockets

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:44am
Let me repeat that girl is FOULLLLLLL and dumb as rocks. IA with Ricky. If Joe Grine not gonna wife you after $hit hits the fan, it don't make sense to deal with him. Her meal ticket gone. However I cant with Vegas crying on FB that everyone up in his business when he put it out there in the first place. At the same time how dare she tell him how him muss feel.

Wait deh me never know that she did marry for her stay......... and this here kid isn't mine situation cause its in the USA. WOIIIIII this would make a good mini-series. This worse than when Beenieman came out saying "mi wife have a man a new york"

Jewels yes giving bun is quite acceptable in Jamaican society. From the politicians (what happened with Gen Petraeu&Clinton would never happen here) down to the hand cart man. Joe Grine (Grind) vs Joe Mine (Maintenance) is serious supm and some men can't let go even when the relationship done done done. Capt Barkey got killed over it just last month. Hell i know some career Joe Grines SMDH

I can tell y'all stories for dayssssssssssss. When the kids end up at the same school or extra lessons classes, when wifey a call matey workplace or she comes by to beat her up BWHWHAHHAHHWHAWH or who storm outta de funeral with them kid in tow cause their kid's name listed in the eulogy............never to be heard from again. Just two days ago i witnessed a man having to lock himself in his business place because the mother of his child was outside for hours ranting with a broken bottle threatening to draw blood. They actually fought before. and she and him do this say 3 times a month i've just never seen it. She is crayyyyyyyyy

This is the typical Jamaican man hypocrisy........love give bun and cant take it, it mad them. and everyting was hunky dory before the crisis drop then after that you hear how she is a bad mother a bad person etc etc.

I was wondering where the pics came from.......Vegas himself. Lord the man really hurt for true.

The thing is she says they were not together but she is living in the house collecting his money probably being a home maker (whenever he's around) and the kid is there playing family and giving him the impression that they ARE together. you just cant have it both ways.

Who she trying to fool saying she never had two man same time? SKETTEL

In Jamaican society Vegas is seen as the ultimate Gal Clown and since him street cred did rocky to begin with it will take even longer to live this down unlike say Beenieman when he came on radio and Both Beenie and Bounty and the war over Angel. The power of punash bwoy..

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:50am
The girl was smart...........why done your money cuz I'm cheating,he was still giving her money when he was cheating right.Strippers dont stop stripping after one lap dance...........
Vegas punk behind self crying like a fool............all of a sudden cheating bothers him.......boy stop!

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:01am

Let me repeat that girl is FOULLLLLLL and dumb as rocks. IA with Ricky. If Joe Grine not gonna wife you after $hit hits the fan, it don't make sense to deal with him. Her meal ticket gone. However I cant with Vegas crying on FB that everyone up in his business when he put it out there in the first place. At the same time how dare she tell him how him muss feel.

Wait deh me never know that she did marry for her stay......... and this here kid isn't mine situation cause its in the USA. WOIIIIII this would make a good mini-series. This worse than when Beenieman came out saying "mi wife have a man a new york"

Jewels yes giving bun is quite acceptable in Jamaican society. From the politicians (what happened with Gen Petraeu&Clinton would never happen here) down to the hand cart man. Joe Grine (Grind) vs Joe Mine (Maintenance) is serious supm and some men can't let go even when the relationship done done done. Capt Barkey got killed over it just last month. Hell i know some career Joe Grines SMDH

I can tell y'all stories for dayssssssssssss. When the kids end up at the same school or extra lessons classes, when wifey a call matey workplace or she comes by to beat her up BWHWHAHHAHHWHAWH or who storm outta de funeral with them kid in tow cause their kid's name listed in the eulogy............never to be heard from again. Just two days ago i witnessed a man having to lock himself in his business place because the mother of his child was outside for hours ranting with a broken bottle threatening to draw blood. They actually fought before. and she and him do this say 3 times a month i've just never seen it. She is crayyyyyyyyy

This is the typical Jamaican man hypocrisy........love give bun and cant take it, it mad them. and everyting was hunky dory before the crisis drop then after that you hear how she is a bad mother a bad person etc etc.

I was wondering where the pics came from.......Vegas himself. Lord the man really hurt for true.

The thing is she says they were not together but she is living in the house collecting his money probably being a home maker (whenever he's around) and the kid is there playing family and giving him the impression that they ARE together. you just cant have it both ways.

Who she trying to fool saying she never had two man same time? SKETTEL

In Jamaican society Vegas is seen as the ultimate Gal Clown and since him street cred did rocky to begin with it will take even longer to live this down unlike say Beenieman when he came on radio and Both Beenie and Bounty and the war over Angel. The power of punash bwoy..

@ red - Vegas never once tried to get sole custody because that would only throw a wrench in his game. No more parring at Quad and Fiction wid picknee strap to yu hip. Gi har bun an mek har mine picknee a siddung one side an tek bun. Not no go so.

Please.

-------------
Pin curls
VOILA!

Posted By: lambkin
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 10:13am
What happened to dancehall???
In the 90s it was all sex and strength, Bedroom bullies and the like and now we have Mr Vegas weeping on line...

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jFc8STF5BA

The Bishop and The Warlord

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:16pm

This entire situation is described in detail in the handbook and they've both read it and lived it, no doubt this is not their first round

He wanted her for a showpiece and she wanted a sponsor and they both know how that plays out (exactly like this played out).

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:26pm

Jewels, my husband said the cheating would be equal if Vegas was bringing the women he was cheating with home ... he thinks bringing the man home was especially foul

I side eye that, it doesn't matter where the cheating is taking place but thought you'd appreciate "more people" LOL

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:06pm

Jewels, my husband said the cheating would be equal if Vegas was bringing the women he was cheating with home ... he thinks bringing the man home was especially foul

I side eye that, it doesn't matter where the cheating is taking place but thought you'd appreciate "more people" LOL

I agree w/your hubby. I'm not saying Vegas is innocent because he didn't cheat in front of the woman. But there is a huge difference hearing from someone your man is with another woman, and you seeing a woman having sex with your man on a video tape, in your bed...

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:10pm

What's the problem?  He cheated on her for years, so she got him back the worst way that she could and now he's mad?  That's generally what happens in the case of a Mad Woman.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:14pm
welp that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. womp womp

-------------
You can't just walk in with a huge banana and expect everything to be peaches.

If you no know me brotha, I no like wahala.

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:23pm
Rick now i dont beleive you side eyed that. I agree with the mister she is DUTTY DUTTY DUTTY YOW she carry de bunna man into his house THAT IS FOUL to the minllionth power. Vegas was right when he asked why couldnt you two get a room? I feel she isnt getting the full force of vitrol because shes a woman, cause if a man were to carry the mistrees home and have his way with her in the matrimonal bed there would be FIRE and Brimstone!

Her cheating (even though its once incident) is on another level just because of the place AND because the litle girl came into the room, not certain what yardgirl is saying but everyone says that she told Ragashanti that when the toddler came into the room she covered herself and the gentleman, i should prob. listen to the interview. Vegas' cheating == more incidents. She dry yeye bad bad.

She stayed and she knows WHY she stayed......once again when the crisis hit the hypocrisy come out. When she was playing Mrs Vegas in the dollyhouse collectign money she did quite fine but when her secret pop out a road like toaster she wanna say well he was cheating etc etc and she have de audacity fe a seh him nuh have no education OUCHHHHHHHHHH
IA ricky both of them read the book, but she may not have been a showpiece cause she says they have never gone on a date soooooooooooooooooConfused

Organic when you say your 3 friends dem XYZ with him what you mean? Smash/boop/grounds out?

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:27pm
diane LOL at the last line!! 

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

What's the problem?  He cheated on her for years, so she got him back the worst way that she could and now he's mad?  That's generally what happens in the case of a Mad Woman.

That's how I look at it. Is she nasty? Yes she is. Is what good for the goose good for the gander? Yes it is. I'm sick of these hypocritical men acting like it's their god given right to fucc women over but don't wanna bend over when it's time to get theirs. For that reason, his tears do not move me in the least. I was getting ready to empathize until I heard from his own mouth what he's about. Trick got tricked. Oh well, wipe that salt of your face with a wedge of lemon and move on

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:32pm
Jewels curious mind wanna know. Cause rumours always deh ah road that Vegas 1) is gay and 2) is a cunning linguist. The boopsing simple...artists know they have to pay up (to the smarter girls at least)

There is another part to the Ragashanti interview where she says she cant tek Vegas' ways that he not minding one of his kids (a daughter) but him find money to send a girl to UWI (the main University in Jamaica) find it and post it man.

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:38pm
Wait deh WOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII jewel your thread mek me gone google the thing as me put in "mr" googles suggests "mr vegas babymother"

Wheres the video where she says he hit her as well?

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:44pm
Grounds out!!!!

No mine where it happen ... itta fiya and brimstone - house top, house miggle, house bottam, house back, fiya go lick LOL

But a true, right right inna fi mi personal tempurpedic ... yes that is quite bold, not sure about worse but you're definitely trying to make it sting

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:59pm
I am reminded of Jay-Z's song cry:

A face of stone, was shocked on the other end of the phone
Word back home is that you had a special friend
So what was oh so special then?
You have given away without gettin at me
That's your fault, how many times you forgiven me?
How was I to know that you was plain sick of me?
I know the way a Brotha livin was whack
But you don't get a Brotha back like that!
sh*t I'm a man with pride, you don't do sh*t like that
You don't just pick up and leave and leave me sick like that
You don't throw away what we had, just like that
I was just *&%^$#@Ein them girls, I was gon' get right back
They say you can't turn a bad girl good
But once a good girl's goin bad, she's gone forever..
I'll mourn forever
sh*t I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:42pm

Wait deh WOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII jewel your thread mek me gone google the thing as me put in "mr" googles suggests "mr vegas babymother"

Wheres the video where she says he hit her as well?
LOLLOLLOL Diane this story is beyond juicy! In the video on the 1st page she states he was mentally and physically abusive.

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:44pm

Grounds out!!!!

No mine where it happen ... itta fiya and brimstone - house top, house miggle, house bottam, house back, fiya go lick LOL

But a true, right right inna fi mi personal tempurpedic ... yes that is quite bold, not sure about worse but you're definitely trying to make it sting

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/tu%20pac%20excited%20gif.gif

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:51pm
Jewels I JUST DONE listen to it. When it did "run road" in Jamaica i didnt listen much. OK Im more leaning on her side instead of chastising them both she shed nuf nuff light. I know relationships like that but she still duttyyyyyyyyyyyy AND the kid did walk in the room. I like her, she have sense i love how she called out the name of the chick at university/the one he beat her over. Whoever tricked her into calling mr mixup, Ragashanti is NO friend of hers and is foul as well. That was low.
Why didnt she release those i still love you, you are the love of my life emails?!

I can't stand Vegas longtimeeeeeee (the little silly sounds he makes, and stupid songs that only hot cause the hook is catchy) plus once he was like "this towel smells like pee, i need a new one" in the middle of the spin class........KNEEGROWWW who is you? it smells like pee cause YOU smell like pee and you wiped yourself.

Rickyyy yesssss. You know that Jamaican ppl tek dem bed very seriously and for many its the first sign of upward mobility. "yes me get me bed" "yes me have me divan" "gweh gal you a sleep pon grung"LOL

Print Page | Close Window