Print Page | Close Window

Legal Advice Needed

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351182
Printed Date: Sep 19 2018 at 12:15am

Topic: Legal Advice Needed
Posted By: watermelon
Subject: Legal Advice Needed
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:13am
My bf was paying his son's mother 600.00 a month but she refused to let him see his kid so he stopped paying. She is now taking him to court for child support is there anything he could do to get out of paying or go back to paying what he was before. What kind of documentation should he bring with him? Any tips on filling out the worksheet? Thanks!

Replies:
Posted By: natalie2u
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:22am
I'm not sure about how to get back on track with payments,but if the initial court order said he was to see his kid on certain days,etc.. and she is refusing to comply,he can file a case against her.She may not want to go through this,leading her to be more cooperative with visitation.

Posted By: Wynter
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:23am
Originally posted by watermelon watermelon wrote:

My bf was paying his son's mother 600.00 a month but she refused to let him see his kid so he stopped paying. She is now taking him to court for child support is there anything he could do to get out of paying or go back to paying what he was before. What kind of documentation should he bring with him? Any tips on filling out the worksheet? Thanks!

Why should he not pay? He should have went to court for his parental rights.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:23am

You want us to help you help your BF become a deadbeat?

Gurrrrrrrlllllll......

I'ma pray for you.

ETA: Oh, it's another you.

ETFA: And stop 5 starring your own gaddamn threads within a minute of posting them.
That shyt is hurting your credibility more than helping it.

-------------

Posted By: natalie2u
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:24am
Did he have a court order for support or was this just something they worked out?

Posted By: Jr1127
First I would like to say that I'm not a lawyer but I think that he has to continue paying child support.  

Posted By: starflower7
Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

Why should he not pay? He should have went to court for his parental rights.

Right....I doubt that man really wants to see his kid anyway which is what this is really about but carry on. Sleepy

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:25am

1. Mistake no.1. Why would he not go to court and seek legal rights to see his child? Disobeying a court order is never a good idea.  There should be a visitation agreement as well and if she violated that-he would be ahead but instead he is losing.

2. You do realize yall are both trifling for trying to figure out how this man can get out of paying back child support right? Yes, she is trifling for withholding their child, but the child still needs upkeep and he is legally obligated to pay it. They're not going to get him to not pay back child support for that. and what do you mean paying what he was before? is he making more money?

3. You don't feel some type of way being with a man who is trying to cheat his child? ain't no other dudes where you live? can't be that hard to catch a man in 2012 can it?

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:25am
He still has to pay

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:26am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

You want us to help you help your BF become a deadbeat?

Gurrrrrrrlllllll......

I'ma pray for you.
Hope that's not what she is getting at??

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:27am
He shouldn't have stopped paying.
He should have petitioned the court.

He owes her back child support.
Who he thought he was hurting ?

She was wrong for keeping him away but he handled it in a way that hurt his son too

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:28am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Why would he not go to court and seek legal rights to see his child?

Because he has no desire to see him. Him keeping his extra $600+ a month is what this is really about. Yeah I'm gonna sit this one out.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:30am
maybe the mom thinks OP is a 

and doesn't want her kid around herSleepy

-------------

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:31am

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:32am
There have to be another side to the story ?

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:33am
LOLLOLLOL

And she don't even see anything wrong with what she just typed. The sad part is that people really think like this.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:34am
"My bf was paying his son's mother 600.00 a month but she refused to let him see his kid so he stopped paying."

^This is dumb^

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:34am
lmao...this thread is already riddled with fail...

but im up--- so i will entertain.

why isn't his priority going to court to get some sort of custody or visitation rights?
why is his main concern--gettting out of payment? RED FLAT
*LACEYFONT  VOICE: YOU NEED TO LEAVE HIM GIRL*

he needs to be glad that they are headed to court... so that he can gain access to his children.
CS- also provides RECEIPTS..
All that I used to pay this and that---without receipts is pointless.
why wouldn't he want to pay for his kids?
children he has a legal obligation to?

this is madness.

he seems like trash.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: browneyez4548
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:36am

I dont understand this? What does he need documentation for? He stopped paying, I'm not a lawyer, but documents would not help in this case

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:38am
OP on thanksgiving day--I am happy you made this thread.  Don't come back in here angry. Please take our advice which is

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:38am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

I dont understand this? What does he need documentation for? He stopped paying, I'm not a lawyer, but documents would not help in this case

Documentation of that check he did not send girl.

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:39am
And then he got his new girl doing the leg work for him smh...

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:40am
I would love to be a fly on their wall right now...like they really thought folks were gonna help buddy prosper as a deadbeat???? FOH LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:40am
Yet another reason not to date a baby daddy.

Girl you all sucked into it

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:42am
There's one way he could get out of paying.
Well...there are a few ways.

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:43am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Don't do it. Sleepy

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:43am
600.00 a month.... are is it daily? So I guess we all understand that it just him give her the money when ever she needs it and not doing this the legal way.

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:44am
No he wants to pay. She told him child care was $600. So he wants to continue paying $600. He is paying 1/2 for child care and the rest for other expenses.

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:45am
They never went to court before. He wants to see his son but doesn't want o deal with her. She can be unpleasant ALL the time.

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:45am

50/50 custody is one....

idk of any other options, but I always tell folks that. You tired of child support? You and your child leave in the same city? Problem solved...but some are content with being an every other weekend daddy, so that's not an option :/

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:46am

No he wants to pay. She told him child care was $600. So he wants to continue paying $600. He is paying 1/2 for child care and the rest for other expenses.

How much does he make?

Your boyfriend need to go to court! So that can be in writing cause the girl can say that he was not pay.

How?
Unless he lay the pipe on baby mama and she forgives it he gon pay arrears.
And if she receives TANF I think she can't even drop it.

He owes that , there can be readjustments later on but that has nothing to do with the prior order.

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:47am

They never went to court before. He wants to see his son but doesn't want o deal with her. She can be unpleasant ALL the time.

The only way to accomplish that is to go to court...no other way around it..

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:48am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

How?
Unless he lay the pipe on baby mama and she forgives it he gon pay arrears.
And if she receives TANF I think she can't even drop it.

He owes that , there can be readjustments later on but that has nothing to do with the prior order.

Think outside the box.

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:48am

so they never had a court order, just a tacit understanding? why did she suddenly stop letting him see his child? what changed in their relationship? is she mad he is dating you? how old is the child? how long have they had this agreement? how does he usually give her payment? how often did he used to see the child?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:49am
Oh it wasn't a court order.

If he know he got a difficult baby mama then he should have been the first to go to court.

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:53am

so they never had a court order, just a tacit understanding? why did she suddenly stop letting him see his child? what changed in their relationship? is she mad he is dating you? how old is the child? how long have they had this agreement? how does he usually give her payment? how often did he used to see the child?

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:54am

No court order they just had verbal agreement between each other. Out of respect for me I asked him to stop going over her house to see him. I have a son too I thought we could do things together. This seems to be problem. I was just trying to see what she could do in order to get 17% + childcare and what he could do to counter that. We live in ny n it's expensive.

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:55am

No court order they just had verbal agreement between each other. Out of respect for me I asked him to stop going over her house to see him. I have a son too I thought we could do things together. This seems to be problem. I was just trying to see what she could do in order to get 17% + childcare and what he could do to counter that. We live in ny n it's expensive.
Confused

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:56am
Watermelon man.
Out of respect for you?
Let that man see his son.
He shouldn't have let you interfere with that.

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 12:56am
how long have you two been together? how long were he and the babymomma together? 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:01am

If I'm reading this right, good luck to his son because he's going to need it.

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:02am

Is it his son too, or your son by another man?

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:05am
No he isn't father of my son. We were dating for 3mths hit it off n have neem together officially as a couple for 7mths. I think it's crazy that she wants him to come over her house all the time.

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:06am
His son is 3

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:07am
Ooooh....she tryna ?

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:09am
she might not trust him with the boy out of her sight. 
she does not have the right to supervise their visitation
but she is a mother and mothers are often overprotective
she might not like where he lives, might not want the kid around his friends, there may be more reasons than that

or she very well might have feelings for him and wants the chance to see him and be with him. which is a risk you run with dealing with a man w/kids.

tbh--you're the new girl ruining the system and she doesn't like it.

he should go to court if it comes to that but i'd probably be best if they worked it out. if they were civil before they should still be able to be.

did you tell him to withhold child support?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:09am
This is just classic.

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:10am
This nicca stopped seeing his child cuz you didn't want him going over there and he agreed to it?

It's a special place in hell for both of y'all. I hope the judge rakes y'all over the coals.

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:11am
When we became a couple I made him start giving money orders so he has proof. If he asks judge to pay same amount is there anything she can say?

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:14am
Is your child's father contributing to your household?

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:15am
No I didn't tell him to withhold child support. I think he was just frustrated. He wants to be a father to his child but it has to be on her terms. She came up with that figure so he pays it and he can't see his kid like he wants to?

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:16am
Nope I don't have any issues. In fact they are friends. I would like to be her friend too.

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:18am

Nope I don't have any issues. In fact they are friends. I would like to be her friend too.

they're not friends.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:19am
Keep your enemies close

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:23am
OP this man is just letting you run the show like that? Wtf. Idk if I believe this one.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:25am
Fathers refuse to believe that the courts can help them too. If you want to see your child so badly, take your ass to court and do something about it. I side-eye most men that don't take the initiative and just complain about their baby mama.

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:25am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

OP this man is just letting you run the show like that? Wtf. Idk if I believe this one.

LoL I do.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:28am

Keep your enemies close

and your child far away.Sleepy

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:28am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Fathers refuse to believe that the courts can help them too. If you want to see your child so badly, take your ass to court and do something about it. I side-eye most men that don't take the initiative and just complain about their baby mama.

if you are going to come in here making sense.
im going to have to ask you to leave.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:29am
Do you recieve child support op? Or do you and the child's father have an agreement?

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:31am
I was just trying to help my boo. I thought I would get some help here but guess not

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:33am
What decent woman you know is gonna help you enable a deadbeat?

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:34am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

if you are going to come in here making sense.
im going to have to ask you to leave.

my bad, I forgot where I was

*continues to sip on my wine*

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:37am

Keep your enemies close
So wait the babymama is your enemie??? This whole story is crazy

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:37am

I was just trying to help my boo. I thought I would get some help here but guess not

girl bye.
you have received tons of valuable advice but its not what you want to hear... so move on.

instead of trying to help your boo...become a good father-- you rather make him a bum baby daddy.

well if thats what you want...

i shall help

tell him not to pay anything.
hit up the maury website and let them the specifics of you guys case.
maybe the audience there will be move helpful.

and prior to the show-- you and your boo can practice the "it aint mine dance...as you scream in the back Maury it's not his...look at that baby's nose *points to the screen*"

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:38am
NYC did I ever ask you what kinda lawya you is?

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:40am
*waits for OP to respond to whether or not her baby daddy is paying child support and spending time w/ her son*

*wishes this Sprint website would load so I can buy these dayum Galaxy 3s and go to sleep!*

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:40am
corporate in general.
mergers and acquisitions more specific.

boring all the same.
but gets the bills paid.

my heart however belongs to criminal law.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:41am
i would think a baby momma would be sympathetic to a baby momma but you're suspicious and divisive. i guess experiencing something doesn't make you more understanding.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:44am
But people did help. A lawyer and soon to be lawyer even chimed in.

People helped you and gave you information but it just wasn't what you wanted to hear.

If you want people to knowingly try to help get your man get out of taking care of his responsibilities as a father, you'd be better off asking for help on forum.deadbeatdaddymedia.com.

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:44am
I wanted to be a corp attorney for the longest time.
But I realized I hated reading and writing....but then I ended up being an English major anyway. Ermm

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:46am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

*waits for OP to respond to whether or not her baby daddy is paying child support and spending time w/ her son*

Right...she's dodging it.

Dare I say OP has her own monetary motives? Does she also have her hand in his pocket?

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:51am

I wanted to be a corp attorney for the longest time.
But I realized I hated reading and writing....but then I ended up being an English major anyway. Ermm

lmao... thats what i do all day long.. so yeah this may not be the move for you.

while i think all fields will require lots of reading and writing-- other fields dont demand as much..
so if law is something you still want to do-- consider other avenues besides corp.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:06am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

Right...she's dodging it.

Dare I say OP has her own monetary motives? Does she also have her hand in his pocket?
ClapI just about to type something along the lines of what you said. It just seem like you want the $600.00 in your bf pockets so he can take care of you and your son.

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:12am
I wish women would stop thinking that just because the man you're dating has kids around the same age as your kids, you're all going to be one big ole happy family. That very well MAY happen...IF and when he is serious about you.

If he isn't bringing his kids around, that's a Red Flag. Who knows what he's telling the child's mother?

-------------

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:32am
lmao this thread...man...its 1:31am and im readin this madness...lets see if i got this right.

okay first off yall only been together 7 months...and op is tellin ol' boy he cant go see his son.
(now i do agree...son can leave and go to their house sometimes ya know...)

theres no child support agreement..mom made up a number and dude just started paying it.

op wants to help her boo by getting documents.(?) to say what i dont know....

-------------

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 3:57am
So....she just not gon answer the question about her own baby daddy?? 
He obviously aint sh*t, either. 

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Posted By: Quiann00
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 7:56am
OP,

Please do not get involved in whatever system your boyfriend and his baby momma had in place.  I think you may be overstepping your boundaries.  Let them figure this out.

If you're insecure about him going over to the bm house, then you need to have a discussion about trust with your bf. If he doesn't adhere to it, then leave. 

If this man wants to have more control over how/when he visits his son, he can file for joint custody and go through mediation to set up so type of agreement.

But unfortunately, child support and visitation is two different processes.  So if he stops paying CS because she refuses to let him see the child, he is still in the wrong.

7 months in...stay out of it.

-------------
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."-Eleanor Roosevelt

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 8:37am
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

OP,

Please do not get involved in whatever system your boyfriend and his baby momma had in place.  I think you may be overstepping your boundaries.  Let them figure this out.

If you're insecure about him going over to the bm house, then you need to have a discussion about trust with your bf. If he doesn't adhere to it, then leave. 

If this man wants to have more control over how/when he visits his son, he can file for joint custody and go through mediation to set up so type of agreement.

But unfortunately, child support and visitation is two different processes.  So if he stops paying CS because she refuses to let him see the child, he is still in the wrong.

7 months in...stay out of it.

here you go, this is what you were looking for OP take it or leave it

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 8:50am
he has to pay regardless to her allowing him visitation.. he should have continued to pay file a petition the court to modified his support order and prove that he isn't making the same money to lower the payments.. they have guidelines that will consider his pay scale at the present time and could more than likely could have had them modified...at the same time he can request the court to enforce his visitation rights.. 

its never a good idea to stop paying b/c you are flipping your nose at the court, that ordered you to pay.. so he messed up by not obeying the court order, so he is going to now have a hard time modifying his payments but he still can enforce his visitation.. he can try at a later time to modify the payments after he get's over this incident and get's caught up on his arrearage. 

-------------

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 8:52am
WTF is this shat?! Did this woman really tell her bf she doesnt want him going to bm's house to see his 3yr old child?!! And the nigrum complied?!!! And its a mystery why bm wouldnt want visitation outside her sight?....lemme go make some banana pudding,this thread pissed me off

Posted By: miamiu1127
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:02am
Watermelon if you come back, hopefully he has kept evidence that he was paying. He needs to submit some paperwork along with his evidence and ask for some type of custody so he can see his son.

I understand your trying to help but you should not have asked him to stop going over there. If you don't trust him that is on you. If he is there to see his son then he will just be there to see his son regardless of the mothers intentions.

I hope things work out.

-------------
I don't got to be fly, I'm fly in my pockets.

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:03am
*sigh* It's so much simpler to just use a condom...

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 9:24am
Out of respect for you, you told him to stop visiting his son at his own house.

And he did.

You two losers should be very happy together.

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 10:01am
No one have the time to be giving you free legal advice here.   Tell cheapskate to pay money and hire an Attorney.   Was he concerned if his child ate, etc.,?  OP, the same knife that stick a sheep will stick a goat.  Karma is a bytch with a golf club. 

How would you like for another woman to do to your child, what you did to this man's child?  He was a FOOL to allow you to intervene, with the support and relationship with his child.   What do you want to be friends with his BM for?  Stern Smile  Are you a member of Sister Girlfriends?

You are unscrupulous Angry  In a couple months when he get tired of you, there will be another woman available for him.  

-------------
"A lie has speed, but truth has endurance." - Edgar J. Mohn

Posted By: Ms.Best
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 10:02am

Why did i read this in a ratchet Brooklyn accent?

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 10:03am
What Claudie said^^^

Karma is a b with a golf club--classic!
  One baby mama tryin to cheat another?  The irony is so delicious

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

One baby mama tryin to cheat another?  The irony is so delicious

It really is. I think it's strange when men are scared to go to court. What's there to be scared of?

He was dumb to just hand over money without any type of paper trail. All it would take is a fallout with babymoms before she claimed he never paid for nothing blah blah blah etc.

And you really are tripping for telling him to stay away from his kid. He couldn't take little man to the park, movies, nothing? Yall belong together Sleepy

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 1:58pm
Ok I think my intentions were mistaken. I actually got a lot of info from the helpful people so thank u! he is going to ask for joint custody. He already had her served papers for visitation I was just asking about child support. Was just trying to prepare him for anything. I think I posed my question wrong. I have a great job so I don't need his money. However he is a gentleman who never makes me pay when we do things together. I won't lie and say I did not consider this but then who wouldn't. He's educated and making moves its sad when someone try's to hurt someone out of spite and bitterness. I also have a friend on the other side who is going to court and going to ask that her daughters father pay the required 17% instead of the $200 a month he gives. So the question would have helped both of them. Again thanks to those that did try to help instead of judging me without knowing specifics.

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:07pm
Her excuse to have him come to her house is that he knows nothing about taking care of a child. Then when he goes there she's cooking dinner or lunch. She needs him to run to store. She needs him to fix stuff. She sits and chats with him and he is there for his son. She discusses all of her problems that are not related to her son.

Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:09pm
girl BYE

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:11pm
Does anyone have any advice for my friend. She would like her child's father to pay 17% but he says that out of his nypd salary all he can pay is $200 because he has a mortgage. Meanwhile she has one too. Is there anything she should bring to court that can help her prove her expenses and that what he is giving is not enough.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:13pm

Ok I think my intentions were mistaken. I actually got a lot of info from the helpful people so thank u! he is going to ask for joint custody. He already had her served papers for visitation I was just asking about child support. Was just trying to prepare him for anything. I think I posed my question wrong. I have a great job so I don't need his money. However he is a gentleman who never makes me pay when we do things together. I won't lie and say I did not consider this but then who wouldn't. He's educated and making moves its sad when someone try's to hurt someone out of spite and bitterness. I also have a friend on the other side who is going to court and going to ask that her daughters father pay the required 17% instead of the $200 a month he gives. So the question would have helped both of them. Again thanks to those that did try to help instead of judging me without knowing specifics.

Lol at considering how child support will affect the budget on your dates. The thirst and the struggle is real.

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:13pm

Does anyone have any advice for my friend. She would like her child's father to pay 17% but he says that out of his nypd salary all he can pay is $200 because he has a mortgage. Meanwhile she has one too. Is there anything she should bring to court that can help her prove her expenses and that what he is giving is not enough.

she needs to take him to court. his mortgage is not the courts concern. 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:22pm
Thanks epitome! She is. Just trying to do research so that when she gets to court there are no surprises.

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:44pm
Mind your business.

-------------
BSS?! that's like the dirtiest thing you can say in BHM. Why are you thinking of going Bootleg? - BaileyAlexandria

Posted By: healthyhair42012
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Mind your business.

You're not even a freaking wife! Your bf is a deadbeat and you will be next. Idgaf how educated he is! Deadbeats don't have specific look or education level.
You remind me of my older daughters dad girlfriend. She was all in the business before she knew what was going on. They have had 2 kids now and she pays me his child support. They cut themselves out of our lives which is Perfect but I hear though mutual friends she has a lot of the same complaints I did now!

You better stay in your lane or you could be just like that simple chick!

Posted By: Chantal34
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by healthyhair42012 healthyhair42012 wrote:

Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

Mind your business.

You're not even a freaking wife! Your bf is a deadbeat and you will be next. Idgaf how educated he is! Deadbeats don't have specific look or education level.
You remind me of my older daughters dad girlfriend. She was all in the business before she knew what was going on. They have had 2 kids now and she pays me his child support. They cut themselves out of our lives which is Perfect but I hear though mutual friends she has a lot of the same complaints I did now!

You better stay in your lane or you could be just like that simple chick!

Say it louder. I don't think she hears you.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window