Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351096
Printed Date: Nov 20 2018 at 8:20am

Topic: what is she talmbout
Posted By: 510QUEEN
Subject: what is she talmbout
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:47pm
Yes, it's true. You are not alone. Just like you, tress aficionados around the world are contemplating the best way to broach [Name Removed by Request of Vendor]'s Black Friday (otherwise known as D - Day) with their loved ones. 

Wives are striking deals with husbands.
Mothers are dropping hints with children.
Girlfriends are sweet-talking boyfriends. 
Daughters are in negotiation with fathers. 

In the meantime, ladies in the know are on Facebook hoping to get lucky. 

This is it. Last year, you asked [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] to offer something special on Black Friday. This year, we're happy to deliver.

One day. 
Just over 30 virgin blends of our most rare, most exclusive D pattern. 
Just over 30 prizes given away on Facebook allowing women to reclaim their virginity for less. Significantly less.
And just one top prize to claim a complimentary D pattern blend for free. That's right. Free. 

Q : How do you claim the top prize?

A1 : Create a YouTube video describing (or demonstrating) your strategy to get loved ones on board for [Name Removed by Request of Vendor]'s D - Day;
A2 : Share the link of that video on our Facebook page; and
A3 : Once we've made your video an official post on our Facebook page, be certain to share that post with your friends and family. 

The post with the most shares will win a complimentary D pattern virgin blend on D - Day! 

[Name Removed by Request of Vendor] couldn't ask for better (or more gorgeous) clients! I hope you enjoy our Black Friday special!

Happy D - Day!
Janice
Principal and President
On the Hautline
[Name Removed by Request of Vendor]

THE FINE PRINT
[Name Removed by Request of Vendor]'s D - Day is this Friday, 23 November 2012.
The Boutique will be refreshed promptly at 9am CST.
Only D pattern virgin blends will be available and can be found here : D - Day
All video links must be posted no later than Wednesday, 21 November by 12 noon CST.
The top prizewinner will be announced Thursday, 22 November at 5pm CST. 
All prizes will expire on Friday, 23 November 2012 at 12 midnight.
Prizes can only be applied to virgin blends made available in the Boutique, Friday, 23 November 2012. 
The top prize (100% price reduction) can be applied only to one virgin blend.
All other prizes (10% - 50% price reduction) can be applied to as many as three virgin blends.

Each virgin D blend is unique. Many of these virgin blends required several years and more than three hair donors to create. No two virgin blends are alike. And as such, be certain to review the product photos of each virgin blend carefully before purchasing. These photos best represent the actual curl or wave pattern of each unique virgin blend. 

Replies:
Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:55pm
Oh Lawd, there's gonna be a lotta scalped Cambodians
running around the arjuju jungle after this sale.

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:29pm
this woman is as crazy as her followers

Posted By: mistyknightwin
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:37pm
lol oh the hoops and hurdles for some hair....geez!!

Posted By: GOBLUE
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:43pm
This is too much...you gotta beg and campaign to get some dang hair. Sad part is people will do it. To each his or her own.

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:54pm
This is embarrassing. Let all of facebook know you tryna get some free weave hair????? Haaaiilll naaawwww

Posted By: miamiu1127
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:57pm
I unsubscribed long time ago and i am still gettimg emails. Can't believe she actually sat there and thought up this mailto:bulls@*t" rel="nofollow - bulls@*t and actually sent it out.

-------------
I don't got to be fly, I'm fly in my pockets.

Posted By: Aerie
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:10pm
This woman knows how to plaster some plastic in gold make the world think it's solid. 

It's a talent I tell you. 

Posted By: Unbeweaveable21
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:48pm
I just finished my video!!!!

-------------
Haters Are Just Confused Admirers :)

Posted By: thebombdotkom
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:58pm
Who has time for all that? Smh

-------------
Starting Length: Neck
Current Length: Longest layer @ WL
Short Term/2013 Goal: Full Waist Length
Ultimate Goal: Full Hip Length

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:10am
Like someone said free advertisement at its best for those who choose to do all that

-------------

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:20am
Stern Smile

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:44am
The as per usual coocoo for Cocoa Puffs crap from Janice.

-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:51am
Everytime I think Arjuju has enough hoops to jump through for their hair.
Janice creates another one.

-------------

Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:02am
did ar.juni write that ??

i barely understand any of it

black friday......... d pattern hair...............  the rest is all crackles and static   Wacko

may be i need to read it again or something but i really dont get what shes trying to say

Posted By: choc_lover
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:23am
This is just silly

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:19am
I have to admit though, with all this hype she creates, and things people will do for the hair, I'm itching to try some of her hair. 

Must...re-resi-resist. 

Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:40am
I don't like to beg for anything and hair is one thing I will NOT beg for. Sorry.

-------------
Ain't no body got time fo dat.

Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

I have to admit though, with all this hype she creates, and things people will do for the hair, I'm itching to try some of her hair. 

Must...re-resi-resist. 

It would be cheaper if you went there and got it yourself. The ladies there are selling her their hair for about $8.

http://www.dailykhmerpost.com/2012/06/long-hair-luxury-for-evictees-today.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailykhmerpost.com/2012/06/long-hair-luxury-for-evictees-today.html

-------------
Losers make excuses! Winners make things happen!

Posted By: Memphisbaby
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:29am
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Must...re-resi-resist. 

It would be cheaper if you went there and got it yourself. The ladies there are selling her their hair for about $8.

http://www.dailykhmerpost.com/2012/06/long-hair-luxury-for-evictees-today.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.dailykhmerpost.com/2012/06/long-hair-luxury-for-evictees-today.html

WOW!  We are so blessed.  I feel bad after reading that.

Posted By: butterfly_2957
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:57am

Must...re-resi-resist. 

OMG I feel aweful that here I am trying to decide what hair I want to buy next when someone is selling their hair to buy rice to feed there kids...SadCryCry

Posted By: Quiann00
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:08am
What's even more disturbing is that they are getting $7-12 for their hair and Janice turns around and sell each bundle for like 30x more. Maybe $7 is a lot in Cambodia, but damn!

-------------
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."-Eleanor Roosevelt

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:42am

Target audience:  WEAVE THIRSTY.......  she has to do this because all of her YOUTUBE GURUS are wearing other vendors hair.  She's setting the bait for the gullable. Seriously..... she is insulting her existing clients with shenaBrothans for new wannabes because she is done with the old ones....... 

Do like other reputable vendors do and PAY FOR MARKETING instead of using the weave thirsty to promote your product. After all, she SHOULD have a marketing budget, right?

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
Leptin Reset and CT = BanginBody.com
www.jackkruse.com

Posted By: beana3
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:01pm
^^ true... All these vendors are pissing me off these days, ALL of them.

Why does Janice believe she is above a regular black firday sale?!?!?

Posted By: Spoiled302
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:38pm
this is a whole damn mess

-------------
F.O.H Obama Haters

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:18pm
All that to possibly win ONE BUNDLE of free hair and a chance to get a discount on the other "prizes"?
Aren't prizes supposed to be free? LOL Bet most of those "prizes" will be given at the 10% discount and not the 50%.Dead 

-------------

Posted By: antish82
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:48pm
This made my heart hurt. I get so caught up with buying hair I forget the about the people supplying it.

Must...re-resi-resist. 

http://www.dailykhmerpost.com/2012/06/long-hair-luxury-for-evictees-today. - http://www.dailykhmerpost.com/2012/06/long-hair-luxury-for-evictees-today.html

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:03pm

Must...re-resi-resist. 

Ah damn, this makes my heart hurt. 

I don't think I could wear Cambodian after this article. Way to ruin my potential renewing-of-virginity hair experience, LovesLace.Angry  

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:51pm
Arjunkie is sad and so was that article.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:50am
They arrive on motor bikes. ..... I'll never forget that pix of the back of Janice on that bike

-------------

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:44am
No wonder why Janice had a shyt fit when I accused her of running a place that looked like a sweat shop.  She practically IS!  She's basically exploiting the poverty of Cambodian people and exploiting the thirstiness of weave-wearers everywhere.

She pretends to run a charity organization, but weave really ain't about charity, no matter how she tries to spin it. 

-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Posted By: Nigerian_princess
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:48am
Exactly. You know Arjuju is probably the company in that article paying Borei Keila women 7-12 bucks then flipping it for 50 times Angry

-------------
follow me on Instagram @ Ijeomamama
watch me @ www.youtube.com/pajamagirl123

Posted By: beana3
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:31am
I'm going to call a spade a spade here, most products are procured from and produced by people who make pennies on the dollar of the retail value. I'm not saying Janice is morally correct, but that's capitalism at its best and shes not doing anything different than any other weave vendor in that regard.
The same thing happens in China and india. The tonsure stories in India only account for less than half of the hair that gets exported. The fact is these people are poor, and just like someone here would pawn jewelry with sentimental value, they're selling hair.

My issue with Janice is how she approaches her customers. I also think she has mental issues because the "company emails" she writes are downright crazy. As someone mentioned before, she comes across as money hungry because she is not willing to invest in the proper marketing for her company. And last but not least, she is a bold faced liar. her hair is clearly processed. once her weave fanatics finally experienced decent quality hair from other companies, they all jumped ship and realized their virgin tresses were processed for both texture and luster. Nothing justifies her prices.

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:08am
Janice makes ladies go through hoops for her over priced hair. Now she is offering these D blends which I' thought were extremely rare...probably perfected the d blend processing.

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:12am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

No wonder why Janice had a shyt fit when I accused her of running a place that looked like a sweat shop.  She practically IS!  She's basically exploiting the poverty of Cambodian people and exploiting the thirstiness of weave-wearers everywhere.

She pretends to run a charity organization, but weave really ain't about charity, no matter how she tries to spin it. 

Jeez....

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:53am
Originally posted by beana3 beana3 wrote:

I'm going to call a spade a spade here, most products are procured from and produced by people who make pennies on the dollar of the retail value. I'm not saying Janice is morally correct, but that's capitalism at its best and shes not doing anything different than any other weave vendor in that regard.
The same thing happens in China and india. The tonsure stories in India only account for less than half of the hair that gets exported. The fact is these people are poor, and just like someone here would pawn jewelry with sentimental value, they're selling hair.

My issue with Janice is how she approaches her customers. I also think she has mental issues because the "company emails" she writes are downright crazy. As someone mentioned before, she comes across as money hungry because she is not willing to invest in the proper marketing for her company. And last but not least, she is a bold faced liar. her hair is clearly processed. once her weave fanatics finally experienced decent quality hair from other companies, they all jumped ship and realized their virgin tresses were processed for both texture and luster. Nothing justifies her prices.

The issue isn't that donors get paid very little for their hair. We all know they don't get much and some nothing at all (Indian donors) BUT $7 for hair you sell at $200= per bundle is a damn shame.

The ISSUE is that Janice and especially Ar juni stans are always touting how Janice is doing sooooooo much to empower women. She gets grants to help these women she employs so I seriously doubt she is coming out of her pocket at all and is getting this hair  basically for free. She can afford to give these women more than seven damn dollars.

And you are right about her bat ish crazy writings. For someone who is supposed to be helping victims of human trafficing and the sex trades WHY would you constantly talk about "Reclaiming your virginity"? THEY CAN'T RECLAIM IT JANICE! IT WAS FORCEFULLY TAKEN FROM THEM WHEN THEY WERE LITTLE GIRLS! Damn at least PRETEND you have some kind of censor.

I don't believe one bit she wants to help anyone but herself. I actually believe she has a disdain for them. Y'all remember how in her,"I made a mistake" thread she was so offended that it was suggested her husband was a Khmer? We know he's not, we know what race her really husband is.

How about how she thought it was a joke to email her clients that they were not purchasing human hair but the hair of a yak, the Cambodians SACRED animal. She mocks these people. She is effed in the head.

Now whether Ourcoochie is the collector in the article or not we don't know for sure but knowing Janice if it wasn't she would have made sure they knew she was not.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 10:57am
Umm, sorry for the rant y'all. EmbarrassedLOL I just can't stand users!

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:39am

Originally posted by beana3 beana3 wrote:

The issue isn't that donors get paid very little for their hair. We all know they don't get much and some nothing at all (Indian donors) BUT $7 for hair you sell at $200= per bundle is a damn shame.

The ISSUE is that Janice and especially Ar juni stans are always touting how Janice is doing sooooooo much to empower women. She gets grants to help these women she employs so I seriously doubt she is coming out of her pocket at all and is getting this hair  basically for free. She can afford to give these women more than seven damn dollars.

And you are right about her bat ish crazy writings. For someone who is supposed to be helping victims of human trafficing and the sex trades WHY would you constantly talk about "Reclaiming your virginity"? THEY CAN'T RECLAIM IT JANICE! IT WAS FORCEFULLY TAKEN FROM THEM WHEN THEY WERE LITTLE GIRLS! Damn at least PRETEND you have some kind of censor.

I don't believe one bit she wants to help anyone but herself. I actually believe she has a disdain for them. Y'all remember how in her,"I made a mistake" thread she was so offended that it was suggested her husband was a Khmer? We know he's not, we know what race her really husband is.

How about how she thought it was a joke to email her clients that they were not purchasing human hair but the hair of a yak, the Cambodians SACRED animal. She mocks these people. She is effed in the head.

Now whether Ourcoochie is the collector in the article or not we don't know for sure but knowing Janice if it wasn't she would have made sure they knew she was not.

This Janice chick seems a bit prejudice.  She wont be getting a dime outta me.  I don't support that foolishness..

Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:42pm
I am through with Arjunnni. Once was enough and too much for me. There are plenty other CV's, Av's, IV's to buy from. She can keep her hair.

Posted By: Blossom8186
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:40pm
She's a nut. I envision her sitting in her jungle castle coming up with all these crazy ass things for people to do whilst yelling and screaming and tossing things at her Cambodian slaves. It's like she's drunk when she sends that ish out. Who does that? And you just know she thinks she's brilliant lol. Smh 

-------------
I could sh*t in a cake at a kid's birthday party and still feel classy as f*ck thanks to this thread - Midna

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Blossom8186 Blossom8186 wrote:

She's a nut. I envision her sitting in her jungle castle coming up with all these crazy ass things for people to do whilst yelling and screaming and tossing things at her Cambodian slaves. It's like she's drunk when she sends that ish out. Who does that? And you just know she thinks she's brilliant lol. Smh 

It sounds like she's had a mental break or something. Probably why Cynthia left and works somewhere else now. Many of her stans are promoting different hair now too. I guess they finally caught on.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:16pm

For someone who is supposed to be helping victims of human trafficing and the sex trades WHY would you constantly talk about "Reclaiming your virginity"? THEY CAN'T RECLAIM IT JANICE! IT WAS FORCEFULLY TAKEN FROM THEM WHEN THEY WERE LITTLE GIRLS! Damn at least PRETEND you have some kind of censor.

i never thought of that........... how could i have not thought of that !!

wow u are so right lace

thats like if someone were legitmately helping cancer patients & ran a hair business using some sorta "bald aint a good look" motto for your store  Thumbs Down

smfh

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:42am
http://[Name Removed by Request of Vendor].com/boutique?by_pattern=Pattern%20D&" rel="nofollow - https://[Name Removed by Request of Vendor].com/boutique?by_pattern=Pattern%20D&

On that bs

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Posted By: Quiann00
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 9:56am
Those women thought that 50% was a discount.  I looked in the boutique and LOL'd at those prices.

-------------
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."-Eleanor Roosevelt

Posted By: Unbeweaveable21
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:09am
^^^^^I was about to say the same thing for 6 oz 2,000 dollars really?????

-------------
Haters Are Just Confused Admirers :)

Posted By: Nadiesca
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 10:56am
OMG!!! those price are just...ridiculous.I wonder who would buy that hair??

Posted By: _leah
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:14am
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo what in the entire so even if i got 50% off i'd still be paying a grand.. Get your life Janice you are a fool

-------------
"lol thats not BABY hair , thats grown up hair , that moved out into a place of her own with childern ."

By the grace of God, I am a complete woman.

Posted By: mistyknightwin
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:20am
Someone who is very well off or delusional...2K for some hair is just insane. Of course I've spent my fair share of money on hair but when we get into the "thousand" I'm out of the game...
Originally posted by Nadiesca Nadiesca wrote:

OMG!!! those price are just...ridiculous.I wonder who would buy that hair??

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:31am
Did any1 check the lengths? 18" curly/wavy. The arjuju fb page is hilarious...ladies upset over the price-even with the bogus 50% off, the price is still outrageous.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 11:58am

Typical of the vendor........ 

Why is she finally selling the "D" textures after hoarding it for 3 years???  Going out of Business??GeekQuestion

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 12:08pm
Oh my...those prices. 

This is insane...that's a car, that's anywhere from a month to 4 for rent, that's more than my father's monthly mortgage payments, that's books for 4 years of university, the amount of hair I could buy from SassyMitchell even, let alone aliexpress. 
Shoot, I could probably fly to Cambodia and get my own hair with that money. 

Posted By: MsMahoganyRed
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:00pm

Oh my...those prices. 

This is insane...that's a car, that's anywhere from a month to 4 for rent, that's more than my father's monthly mortgage payments, that's books for 4 years of university, the amount of hair I could buy from SassyMitchell even, let alone aliexpress. 

Actually you can...for those blends ranging from 8-18 inches and 6 ounces to 9.7 ounces - that's WAY TOO much money and the patterns resemble what OLDER purchases of 2C/3B/3C looked like back in 2009/2010.  People have paid just as much for her supplements - they are better than me cause HELL NO.

-------------
Not all people can understand the way I am. Some people hate me while others love me. I love the way I don't pretend to be someone I am not just to impress anyone. #Fitting

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Those women thought that 50% was a discount.  I looked in the boutique and LOL'd at those prices.

I'm crying laughing!!

Posted By: NoleLady12
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooo what in the entire so even if i got 50% off i'd still be paying a grand.. Get your life Janice you are a fool

LOLClap

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by MsMahoganyRed MsMahoganyRed wrote:

Oh my...those prices. 

Actually you can...for those blends ranging from 8-18 inches and 6 ounces to 9.7 ounces - that's WAY TOO much money and the patterns resemble what OLDER purchases of 2C/3B/3C looked like back in 2009/2010.  People have paid just as much for her supplements - they are better than me cause HELL NO.
Duly noted.

Man, it's amazing what beliefs will make people do. 

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 3:57pm
[Name Removed by Request of Vendor] fb is funny but janice response is a typical lawyer response. Plain & simple: that hair isn't worth a mortgage, utility & car payments.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:12pm
I knew something was up when she was offering 50% discounts.
No wonder she was only selling D blends, so that she could justify those high
a*s prices. Got her customers thinking they're going to be getting $1000 blends for
$500.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:33pm
i have never seen prices like that  Confused  Shocked

who tf is paying that ??   just stop it

over $2000 for 7 ounces of hair ???!!!  

there is no phucking way

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:41pm
And people still trying to justify playing that mess....if she had any sense, she should have done this sale during income tax season while people are more relaxed about spending their money.   Probably gave her an idea lol

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:03pm
she keeps calling it D Day

D day is when thousands and thousands of american soldiers died............. this is a day of sorrow in america

what is wrong with her and the insensitive slogans she does ??

i never had a big problem with ar.juni before but this makes me angry

D-Day: More Americans died in that one day than in all of Iraq War

To get a sense of how great a sacrifice the U.S. made 68-years-ago when the Allies stormed the beaches of Normandy, consider this tragic arithmetic: That battle cost 29,000 American lives.

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

And people still trying to justify playing that mess....if she had any sense, she should have done this sale during income tax season while people are more relaxed about spending their money.   Probably gave her an idea lol

Arjuju stans irritate me.
They can talk until their face turns blue.
I'll be keeping my mortgage payment...for the mortgage.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Arjuju stans irritate me.
They can talk until their face turns blue.
I'll be keeping my mortgage payment...for the mortgage.

True

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

she keeps calling it D Day

D day is when thousands and thousands of american soldiers died............. this is a day of sorrow in america

what is wrong with her and the insensitive slogans she does ??

i never had a big problem with ar.juni before but this makes me angry

D-Day: More Americans died in that one day than in all of Iraq War

To get a sense of how great a sacrifice the U.S. made 68-years-ago when the Allies stormed the beaches of Normandy, consider this tragic arithmetic: That battle cost 29,000 American lives.

Just ridiculous. 
She's beyond ignorant.  

Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 7:16pm
Ummm...I've done several campaigns like A's for clients of mine.

The difference: my clients are international rock bands. So, I wasn't shaming the fans by asking them to make fan vids to post to social networks in exchange for the chance to win tickets to concerts and band memorabilia.

This lady's angle is a SMH HAM scenario, but I'm sure several silly stans will be up there trying to get theirs. @_@

-------------
digital entertainment marketer -
BASM Blog: www.bigapplestyle.com

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:37pm
Did you know only 7 people out of a client database of over 1600 only did videos??  LOL....

I need to go identify those poor 7 souls......... weave trickin' is embarrassing....Stern Smile

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Posted By: Nigerian_princess
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 4:42pm
How'd you find that out??

-------------
follow me on Instagram @ Ijeomamama
watch me @ www.youtube.com/pajamagirl123

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Did you know only 7 people out of a client database of over 1600 only did videos??  LOL....

I need to go identify those poor 7 souls......... weave trickin' is embarrassing....Stern Smile

they probably would have had more if the prices werent craaaaaaaaaaaay!!!  who wants to do the promotional work for them and still pay over a grand for 6 ounces of hair .   seriously that pricing is not realistic at all !

Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Jace stole most of janice wilson thunder with her virgin Negrorussinese. LOL Then you had glam goddess beauty with her Fauxbodian stealing the rest. LOL Ar juni's Afrobodian didn't stand a chance of surviving. LOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

I knew something was up when she was offering 50% discounts.
No wonder she was only selling D blends, so that she could justify those high
a*s prices. Got her customers thinking they're going to be getting $1000 blends for
$500.

That slick heffa doubled her prices then gave out 50% off coupons.

Those coupon winners still lost lol.

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Print Page | Close Window