Print Page | Close Window

Excuse the mess...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351091
Printed Date: Jun 26 2019 at 3:01pm

Topic: Excuse the mess...
Posted By: petiteone29
Subject: Excuse the mess...
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:37pm
Have you ever been to someones house for the first time and was shocked at how messy it was?

And they act like its no big deal.

I recently went to someones house for the first time and i was appalled at the condition of the house. The outside of the house was pretty nice and well kept but the inside was nasty.

There were plates of dried food in various places, dirty dishes, a rotten smell i cant describe. Dirty bathroom. Clothes everywhere. Fruit flies.

i was shocked and im sure my face showed it but the person was like " make yourself at home" as they smiled warmly at me. As if the mess wasnt there.

i told them i had to go take care of some things ( which i did) and hauled tale out of there.

Maybe they didnt get a chance to clean or something idk. But i wont be returning.

Ever.

Replies:
Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:40pm
no but i went into my professors office and i was HORRIFIED. 

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:41pm
thats how I felt when I walked into my house. I need to do laundry and wash the dishesSleepy

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:49pm
when I go to places like that, I start to get itchy. I make excuses and leave. I just can't...

the worst place was my husband's uncle's house. I had never been there but thought his house would be suspect b/c he smelled. I ended up having to go over there to visit b/c he was really sick. We walk in and I am assaulted with the smell of all kinds of piss: human, cat and dog. Clothes everywhere, dirty drawers, plates w/ molding food on the floor

I tried to give this dude the benefit of the doubt b/c he was sick and stuff and his wife was busy or whatever, I really did. but then I saw his daughter just pee on herself b/c she didn't want to go to the bathroom and miss part of her show...nevermind that she could pause TV Ermm She was 8 at the time. Apparently that's a regular thing there.

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

thats how I felt when I walked into my house. I need to do laundry and wash the dishesSleepy

LOL

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:55pm

Posted By: JungleDrum
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

when I go to places like that, I start to get itchy. I make excuses and leave. I just can't...

the worst place was my husband's uncle's house. I had never been there but thought his house would be suspect b/c he smelled. I ended up having to go over there to visit b/c he was really sick. We walk in and I am assaulted with the smell of all kinds of piss: human, cat and dog. Clothes everywhere, dirty drawers, plates w/ molding food on the floor

I tried to give this dude the benefit of the doubt b/c he was sick and stuff and his wife was busy or whatever, I really did. but then I saw his daughter just pee on herself b/c she didn't want to go to the bathroom and miss part of her show...nevermind that she could pause TV Ermm She was 8 at the time. Apparently that's a regular thing there.

ShockedShockedShocked

-------------
"It’ll be the ballot or it’ll be the bullet. It’ll be liberty or it’ll be death. And if you’re not ready to pay that price don’t use the word freedom in your vocabulary."

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:57pm
Lol yep..

I just try to act like I don't notice and say "oh you good..my place is a mess too" 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:58pm
i hate going to other peoples homes and finding out what they think is normal.  i just really dont want to know.

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:59pm
Yeah my ex. Once he went away and came back. When he brought me over he had dishes in the sink with unrinsed off food that had started to mold and Tupperware with floating pieces of food in it. When I say it stunk, that's an understatement. He also would clean his bathroom once every 2-3 months. I happened to visit his new apt last month and he seemed to forget what a toilet bowl brush was.

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Posted By: assiyrabomb
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:01pm
Yes...In HS, I went to a friend's house to sleep over. Her room was filthy, dirty clothes everywhere. Then I noticed a bloody panty on the floor Dead. I pretended that my mom called me, made an excuse and left. Never looked at her the same since. 

-------------
SL-APL-BSL-(MBL)-WL-TBL?

"Weaved up till I get there..."

http://public.fotki.com/assiyrabomb/

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Lol yep..

I just try to act like I don't notice and say "oh you good..my place is a mess too" 

Lol I say the same thing bc I don't like hurting people's feelings. I just never return. But it is a peeve of mine when the most no toilet paper havin, no refreshments, dirty couch havin people are alwayssssssss the ones who want you to come over. Like everyday.

Posted By: Midna
No, I did not just read an able-bodies child at the age of 8 intentionally pissed on herself to keep watching TV.

I wouldn't touch a DAMN THING in that house!

-------------

Posted By: miamiu1127
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:02pm

I haven't been to anyone's home that has been outright a mess.

I will say though, I clean my house and I do a pretty good job. There is only one person that comes in and says 'When you gonna clean up". My mother, SMDH

-------------
I don't got to be fly, I'm fly in my pockets.

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:02pm
I hada friend once in the 6th grade, i slept over her house 1 night. Her shower was so dirty, the white tile and tub was brown. They had a can of Ajax sitting on somewhere and I cleaned the tub before I got in

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:09pm
I have. I only stand. And dont eat sh!t fom them.

Posted By: bg
Yes oh my goodness!

And then they offer a seat and i'm looking like 'im not tryna get my pants dirty'

Its one thing to have things out of place. Its another to have five inches of dust and filth.

Yuck.

-------------
“Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.” ~Maori Proverb~

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

No, I did not just read an able-bodies child at the age of 8 intentionally pissed on herself to keep watching TV.

she's 10 now and still does it...in fact, last week she did it at school.

come to think of it, all the kids do that in that family. i know the 6yr old does it, but they blame his autism (which has nothing to do w/ it Confused), the 18yr old, and the 21yr old do it also. the 18yr old does it nightly and always smells like piss. How he got a gf is beyond me...

-------------
have touched.

Posted By: keishe83
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:10pm
Ugh. I can't believe that 8 y.o. gul pissed herself. Nasty heiffuh has NO home training! *throws hands in the air dramatic*

Anyways, when I go to a nasty house I will just just try my best at ignoring it.

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:11pm
Lol my granny used to say someone saying you have an unclean house is the worst insult a southern woman could hear.

Yeah , I can't.
Don't invite ppl into that.

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:16pm

man im getting it done now. lol.

i've never walked into a house that was that dirty... my house is a bit junky at the moment. ugh i swear you never know how much stuff you have until its time to move. im tryin to get rid of all these daggon baby clothes and toys. Cry goodwill is gonna need an extra large truck just to take things from my house. all these storage boxes full of toys...makin my house look like a small toy r us. ugh.

ok im done complaining.Angry

-------------

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:16pm
keep it real my room is a disgusting mess right now. 

but i woudlnt let anyone in or see it... 

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:17pm
ughh i slept over at my friends house her house was so dirty it was first time i came over and it was late so she offered to let me sleep but next morning i had weird bumps on my arms and this hoe tells me she had bed bugs I MEAN UMMMM thanks for letting me know after. I told her off and needless to say i give her the dirty look whenever i see her around campus.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:20pm
an 8 year old peeing on herself makes me think something off is going on in that family.

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:21pm
Yes.

A while back, we (SO & I) went to a one of his old college friend and his girlfriends apartment to meet up before some event. I could not believe that a WOMAN (his gf).. could live in a place soo filthy and disgusting.

We where there for all of 5 minutes.

HOARDERS had nothing on that nasty ass pig shack that they where co-habitating in..

They had empty bottles/cans and fast food bags/ boxes everywhere.. dust and trash cans overflowing dirty clothes and broken stuff everywhere.. trash and WEAVE all over the floors.. Just old garbage and junk EVERYWHERE. The kitchen was DISGUSTING.. My skin is crawling thinking about it. Sick

Just gross that they live like that and I was disgusted that they had the audacity to invite us inside.

-------------
iRep ♥ Naija
TexLAXED 1.25.13'
SL starting alllll the way over. Watch me work.
APL 2013

<

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:23pm
Yes my ex's house where he lived with his whole family. It was always messy & dirty.

Posted By: ManeMessDeux
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:38pm
Yes, I've been to a house such as you've describe but this house had an added issue that I wasn't aware of...

Bed Bugs!

The person who invited me over never informed me she had bed bugs... I'm still heated over that omission.

I understand bad days but it's never a good idea to have guests if you're house isn't in order.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by assiyrabomb assiyrabomb wrote:

Yes...In HS, I went to a friend's house to sleep over. Her room was filthy, dirty clothes everywhere. Then I noticed a bloody panty on the floor Dead. I pretended that my mom called me, made an excuse and left. Never looked at her the same since. 

yeah. it does make you look at the person different.

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:42pm
Ya when I went to my friend's apartment before going out. She was living with her ex boyfriend at the time in college. She warned me that the place was messy but that was an understatement. I didn't want to wait inside. I didn't even want to put my bag down because they had fleas (from a dog) and roaches everywhere and I didn't want them to hitch a ride back home with me. Clothes everywhere. Dirty dishes everywhere.

They were a dysfunctional couple so I think that worsened the situation cause their apartment was deteriorating in front of my eyes. I needed to use the bathroom, but I just waited until we got to the place we were planing on going to. When you rather use a public bathroom over a friend's, then you know there's an issue. 

-------------
You can't just walk in with a huge banana and expect everything to be peaches.

If you no know me brotha, I no like wahala.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:43pm
I gave a co-worker a ride home one time.

She invited me in her house Stern Smile and I never looked at her the same.

She was so clean and professional looking at work.

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:51pm
I went over a boyfriends grandma's house and it was filthy! The only old people I ever knew were super super clean, like ocd clean so I was not expecting that at all. He did not give me any kind of warning like "Hey before we go in my grannys house is messy so brace yourself." Nothing, he didn't even feel the need to appologize after we left!

The whole house reeked of piss, fruit flies, reg flies, probably roaches, dishes piled up in the sink. Crud and gunk on the floors and walls. Soo much furniture you had to turn sideways to get anywhere, a deep freezer in the dining room, carpet filthy and piss stained. (apparently granny has incontinence issues) I will not tell you about the bathroom for fear you are eating. I wanted to vomit and couldn't wait to get out of there. The worst part was the whole family was there because they were bbqing and nobody seemed to notice! They didn't even look embarassed!!!!

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by ManeMessDeux ManeMessDeux wrote:

Yes, I've been to a house such as you've describe but this house had an added issue that I wasn't aware of...

Bed Bugs!

The person who invited me over never informed me she had bed bugs... I'm still heated over that omission.

I understand bad days but it's never a good idea to have guests if you're house isn't in order.

bed bugs are the worst...those things eat you alive.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:13pm
You ever been over somebodys house and was sooo parched but you couldn't risk asking for something to drink because it might not be in a can and you werent about to drink out of one of those breath smelling plastic cups?!

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:23pm
I was bamboozled! My co-worker used to look so clean and well put together, that it never occured to me her house might be nasty.

We were going out one night and I decided to just do my makeup over at her place.

Everyone knows, if nothing else, you at least keep your kitchen.and bathroom clean, right?

I walked in and everything looked cool. Living room:check, kitchen:check, bedroom:check...til I got to the bathroom to do my makeup...

Man, this nasty b!tch (yes, I said b!tch) had a bathroom worse than a public gas station bathroom. There was pee on the toilet seat even tho she lived alone and had no kids. On the inner rim of the toilet, you could see blood where she must have been on her cycle and got it on the seat. There were rolled up, dirty panties all over the floor, along with pad wrappers and the applicators from tampons...not in the trash, but just thrown on the floor. The trash was filled with used, bloody pads not wrapped up in anything, just laying there open. The shower curtain was pulled back and the tub was filled with dirty clothes...why they were in the tub, I don't know.

I was so mad, I faked sick and didn't go with her. I never did look at her the same again.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I was bamboozled! My co-worker used to look so clean and well put together, that it never occured to me her house might be nasty.

We were going out one night and I decided to just do my makeup over at her place.

Everyone knows, if nothing else, you at least keep your kitchen.and bathroom clean, right?

I walked in and everything looked cool. Living room:check, kitchen:check, bedroom:check...til I got to the bathroom to do my makeup...

Man, this nasty b!tch (yes, I said b!tch) had a bathroom worse than a public gas station bathroom. There was pee on the toilet seat even tho she lived alone and had no kids. On the inner rim of the toilet, you could see blood where she must have been on her cycle and got it on the seat. There were rolled up, dirty panties all over the floor, along with pad wrappers and the applicators from tampons...not in the trash, but just thrown on the floor. The trash was filled with used, bloody pads not wrapped up in anything, just laying there open. The shower curtain was pulled back and the tub was filled with dirty clothes...why they were in the tub, I don't know.

I was so mad, I faked sick and didn't go with her. I never did look at her the same again.

i hate it when women throw their soaked pads in the trash without wrapping them!!! it takes all of 1 minute to do it. i wonder why she only kept her bathroom dirty while everything else was clean. thats kinda weird.

Posted By: Gumdrop92
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:01pm
My room is messy rhet now because I don't have anywhere to put all of these clothes. I may have to.....give them awayCry
But an actual filthy house... I've been in a few.

-------------
"A miracle is another name for hard work," -Kang Tae Joon 아름다운 그대에게
SL to BSL in 2012

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:04pm
i have but i can't give details b/c my time there is short, 1) I know the disgust is showing on my face.. 2) if i see a bug and/or a mouse i will scream so i  leave saying "i'll be right back" and never come back, i can't even front.. 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

i hate it when women throw their soaked pads in the trash without wrapping them!!! it takes all of 1 minute to do it. i wonder why she only kept her bathroom dirty while everything else was clean. thats kinda weird.

No parts of the house were spic and span, but they were at least decent and nothing that would send guests running away.

Yeah, the pad thing is a huge pet peeve. I don't even know what would make someone think thats okay.

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:21pm

come to think of it, all the kids do that in that family. i know the 6yr old does it, but they blame his autism (which has nothing to do w/ it Confused), the 18yr old, and the 21yr old do it also. the 18yr old does it nightly and always smells like piss. How he got a gf is beyond me...
idk WHY parents dont train their kids btw 1-3 yrs old!! I knew a guy whose family ( 2 generations) peed themselves into their teens.  what in the entire fucc??Dead

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:23pm
kids peeing themselves at those ages...that's a sign of some severe dysfunction at home.

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:31pm
Kids betta not be peeing on themselves after age 3 maximum 4. Unless there's abuse or mental issues there will be no way in High HECK that a child of mine will pee on themselves after age 4. Something is up with that little girl. Poor child. I can't blame her. She's only a child!!

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Kids betta not be peeing on themselves after age 3 maximum 4. Unless there's abuse or mental issues there will be no way in High HECK that a child of mine will pee on themselves after age 4. Something is up with that little girl. Poor child. I can't blame her. She's only a child!!
its highly digusting.  I know 3 boys  that did it & 2of them wore pull-ups pass the age of 8. 

sheeeiiit, not me

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:40pm

kids peeing themselves at those ages...that's a sign of some severe dysfunction at home.
My cuz was peeing the bed at that age, come to find out she was getting verbal and physically abused by her stepmom when her dad was gone Cry

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:38am
i cant stand unkepmt homes,

clutter clutters my mind, i cant think when theres a mess

nor can i relax

i want to be able to walk in kick my shoes off at the door, put my bag down and put my feet up and be fed grapes, in a clean house

the state of a persons house tells you a lot about them

i remember walking into this one young lady's house once, pure boner killer

i also hate seeing panties and stuff on the radiator

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:01am
I've been in some pretty bad ones..My top 5

5..One didn't have any running water
4. February,staying over after a night of clubbing,no heat..
3. No where to sit,zero pieces of furniture
2.10 dogs......
And my number 1 worse house visit ever
Couple inviting me and s/o over for dinner,while setting the table they realize that they needed another wine glass.Wife runs upstairs to retrieve the glass,I casually
make a joke about reading a good book with wine.She says "No,they use it to collect the husband's semen,and she drinks it........We left,didn't feel the need to
even fake an excuse.

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:07am
^^^^chinadoll...omg.. Omg..that is so
Disgusting..omg. I'm speechless

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:15am
Yup,and the really messed up thing is that they always throw dinner parties,and get togethers.We normally have to decline,but I told hubby that we would go to that one.She recently sent us an invite for a holiday dinner,I drove to the house and hand delivered my 'we can't make it response'.....

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:15am
I've been to a house that smelled like piss. My nose was burning the whole damn time I was in the house. Carpet was worn to the ground and trash everywhere. I didn't want to sit down but after standing for a while I had to sit. It was one of those busted brown leather dinning room chairs. Then I was offered some blue berries that had a ring of yellow water (?) around the dish. The women went downstairs to get my book. While she was out the room I saw a roach crawl across the counter to the blueberries. When she couldn't find the book I was so happy(who knows what might try to hitch a ride!) and just left. 
--------------------------------------------

My uncle used to buy homes and fix them up for rent. A house became free right next to my grandmother so my mom wanted to move into it. My uncle and her went into the house once he got it to see what needed to be fixed. A LOT! It appears this was a crackhouse since I found crackpipes in the back of some left over furniture. The bath tube was pitch black. It would need to be be totally replaced. In the basement was dog sh*t and two dead squirrels.

I've also been in an active dope house (classmates parents, didn't know what it was) but that was surprisingly clean. Other than the 10 locks on the doors and a wood bar to keep the police out.

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:17am
LOL@,I drove to the house and hand delivered my 'we can't make it response'.

-------------

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:29am
wow, were they serious or joking?

chinadoll you live a very colourfull life

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:47am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

wow, were they serious or joking?

chinadoll you live a very colourfull life

They were very serious,even went into a long list of benefits....Needless to say hubby,and I only had to exchange glances before we stood up,and exited the house without a single word being spoken.......

I am not a prude,some would say that I'm a little freaky,but I do not believe that anyone has the right to drag other people into their freaky play....I did not want to eat,drink,or relax on anything in that house....Hubby still had that stuck look that most slower thinkers have when the bell starts to ring slowly.....

And, yes Afro I have been in some strange,fun,and crazy enivorments in my short lifetime......

-------------

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 5:04am
Why does this topic only have 1 star? Someone must be hella dirty.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:43pm
oh my @ China's post. Makes me wonder how many how many do that but  don't tell their guests.

*packs my own glass in my trunk bag for Thanksgiving dinner and all future dinner parties  we attend* LOLLOLLOL

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:02pm
Years ago I went to a guy's house (I kinda had a crush on him, whatev) and his place was soDead
Smelled like weed, crap all over the floor, dirty dishes, and THIS NICCA HAD A DEAD TURTLE IN THE TANK. HE SAID HE GETS TOO PREOCCUPIED TO MOVE IT (been dead for awhile) AND ITS NOT LIKE IT SMELLS...YET.

Last summer I went to this braiding spot to get my niece's hair braided and the place was horrid. One of the braiders son came out
butt ass nekkid...he looked about 2 or 3yrs. The other braiders were commenting on how good his circumcised peen looked and the mother bragged about going to a white doctor to get it doneSleepy
Then little man just squatted and started pissing on the floor. I told my niece to put her hat back on them nicca naps so we can roll out smh.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

idk WHY parents dont train their kids btw 1-3 yrs old!! I knew a guy whose family ( 2 generations) peed themselves into their teens.  what in the entire fucc??Dead

they're trained, they just don't get up to go. I asked my husband about it last night and he said the girls' father (hubby's uncle) still does it as well....and this man is at least 45. Dead

-------------
have touched.

Posted By: Organic
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:18pm
...so this explains the comments.

Whenever someone comes to my house (service technicians or landlord), they always make comments on how clean our place is. I would get offensive because I'm thinking,

1. What, black people can't have clean houses? Ermm
2. Why shouldn't my house be clean? I live here... Confused

Now I realize that I shouldn't be so quick to offend because apparently. dirty/nasty homes are common. I don't understand this.

I don't even go to the movie theatre because I don't like to sit in dirty seats. I carry a seat cushion with me on planes because I don't like to sit on public seats.

This entire thread needs some raid roach bombs, Lysol, and prayer.

-------------
Cut from full hip to full waist
Maxi Glide with coconut oil
Pin curls
VOILA!

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:19pm
But to answer the OP, I had a friend in high school who had a filthy house. She lived alone and her sink was always full of moldy dishes and just downright nasty. My other friend and I bought cleaning supplies and cleaned up her entire house for her one day after school LOL. Two weeks later it was the same way again...

-------------
Pin curls
VOILA!

Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

I've been in some pretty bad ones..My top 5

5..One didn't have any running water
4. February,staying over after a night of clubbing,no heat..
3. No where to sit,zero pieces of furniture
2.10 dogs......
And my number 1 worse house visit ever
Couple inviting me and s/o over for dinner,while setting the table they realize that they needed another wine glass.Wife runs upstairs to retrieve the glass,I casually
make a joke about reading a good book with wine.She says "No,they use it to collect the husband's semen,and she drinks it........We left,didn't feel the need to
even fake an excuse.

Dead

why can't she just drink it from the tap LOL

-------------
“Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.” ~Maori Proverb~

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:25pm
Tooken from the Pure LOLs thread:Dead

(CLC has been thanked)

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:34pm

nor can i relax

i want to be able to walk in kick my shoes off at the door, put my bag down and put my feet up and be fed grapes, in a clean house

nor can i relax

this! my husband thinks its crazy but i literally cannot relax with clutter around me. i cant think with clutter. i love walking into a clean home, its soo relaxing.

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:36pm
LOL @ panties on the radiator. In true African/West Indian fashion. Be sure to check the coil behind the fridge next time. You are almost certain to find some under garments drying there as well LOL.

-------------
Pin curls
VOILA!

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:40pm
Even on my worst day, the only part of my house that you will find unkept is maybe my closet and thats only after a work week when u looking for things and getting dressed and leaving out the door. But even by 12 on a Sat. everything is back to order in my closet. You will never be able to tell the actual difference between when my house is "dirty" from when its clean. If you keep up your home daily this should be an issue.

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Why does this topic only have 1 star? Someone must be hella dirty.

right!

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

LOL @ panties on the radiator. In true African/West Indian fashion. Be sure to check the coil behind the fridge next time. You are almost certain to find some under garments drying there as well LOL.
Nah son!
I do handwash my panties in the shower but you will only find one hanging in there drying at a time.

Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:05pm
I dont care about messy, as in you have clutter. Whatever thats your biz

FILTH AND SQUALOR is something else. Man o man I was friends with a girl in high school who's house I will never forget. First, I would never have guessed she was living like that. Hair and nails stayed done, she stayed dressed nicely, she always looked clean and she didnt smell. She was a super girlie girl so it shocked the shyt out of me to go to ol girls house and see it like that.

As soon as the door opened, I put one foot in the door and smelt a horrible funk. it was probably the strongest and worst thing I ever smelled in my life. I literally almost threw up, like I had to swallow my own vomit and take a step back. I aint wanna hurt her feelings so I pretended to take a phone call.  When I finally mustered the intestinal fortitude to walk in the house, it got worse from there.

Puppy sh*t was embedded into the carpetDead Clothes and towels were all over the floorDead Roaches having a fcking party in broad daylight in the middle of the living roomDead Strange species of bugs I have never seen before called her home a habitatDead and clutter was everywhere, you had to step over shyt to get around.  And after I left I think some bedbugs or fleas were attacking me.  it was sooo horrible!

All those grown ass people in the house and nobody think to pick up a vaccuum, mop and bleach? What made it so bad was her family was just chillin and introducing themselves to me like they wasnt living in a toxic waste dump.  

She's a nice girl but I look at her funny after that.  Bish had the nerve to be flexing designer clothes but living in filth.

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:16pm
Yes, UGH it makes me itch!!! That's why I always tell people I'm coming over in advanced so you can have time to get your home together before I arrive. There's no need for me to feel like I should be wearing a hazmat suit to enter you're home.
I went to someone's house once and I swear, had I needed to utilize their facilities, I would've rather went outside and went in the bushes as I feel that would've been more sanitary.PinchSleepy

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
DRIVERS CRASH AND I'M LOWDOWN
-Midna

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Yes, UGH it makes me itch!!! That's why I always tell people I'm coming over in advanced so you can have time to get your home together before I arrive. There's no need for me to feel like I should be wearing a hazmat suit to enter you're home.
I went to someone's house once and I swear, had I needed to utilize their facilities, I would've rather went outside and went in the bushes as I feel that would've been more sanitary.PinchSleepy

You know what I hate?
When you tell someone you're coming over, they say they cleaned up because you were coming over, and their house still looks like thisCry

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

You know what I hate?
When you tell someone you're coming over, they say they cleaned up because you were coming over, and their house still looks like thisCry

DeadDeadDead
There are people who have homes that look like they belong on hoarders.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
DRIVERS CRASH AND I'M LOWDOWN
-Midna

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:53pm
Two words:  Bathroom and kitchen.  I don't care what someone's house looks like honestly.  But if your bathroom and kitchen are nasty, I'm not staying.  I'm not eating and when I gotta go to the bathroom, I'm leaving abruptly.  

-------------
Valleys only exist between mountains. Stay down til you come up.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:56pm

*rickysrose does sign of the cross*

This is a CPS matter, imo.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:29am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Nah son!
I do handwash my panties in the shower but you will only find one hanging in there drying at a time.

My mother still hangs her panty on the doorknob to her bedroom. I'm like, why don't you just use the dryer? LOL

-------------
Pin curls
VOILA!

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:56am

Judge all y'all want, but I have done that.

My ex shared a bathroom with another dude and they were both disgusting. I remember one time there was hair all over the toilet seat and I asked his roommate what it was. That nicca casually told me he had just trimmed his pubes.

I always made him come to my place and used the bathroom before I stopped by over there.

One day I really had to go and this fool sitting there picking out DVDs to take to my house. I'll be damned if my coochie was gon fall off using that nasty ass bathroom.

I went right outside with my baby wipes, came in, washed my hands and went on with my life.

Judge all you want lol.

Print Page | Close Window