Print Page | Close Window

Thanksgiving Stuffing/Dressing From Scratch?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351087
Printed Date: Nov 22 2018 at 4:41am

Topic: Thanksgiving Stuffing/Dressing From Scratch?
Posted By: PurplePhase
Subject: Thanksgiving Stuffing/Dressing From Scratch?
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:25pm
I know, Cooking section LOL

Post your recipe or your moms/grandmoms/dads any good ones.

do you prefer the mix?

-------------

PEACE

Replies:
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:26pm
damn, 5 stars already? lol

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:27pm
Stuffing?
You mean dressing?

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:28pm
yes. I wondered if I needed to say Dressing in the title.

I'll add it.

'stuffing' sounds tastier lol

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:33pm
Um, I never made homemade stuffing in my life. Only made the out of the box Stovetop mix. So I'm not really contributing anything important. Let me just leaveStern Smile.

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:39pm
I can't give an exact recipe cause Ive only made it a few times but you make some homemade cornbread, saute onions and celery, an egg, sage, bread crumbs mix and bake. I feel like im forgeting something....

eta: swanson's broth

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

I can't give an exact recipe cause Ive only made it a few times but you make some homemade cornbread, saute onions and celery, an egg, sage, bread crumbs mix and bake. I feel like im forgeting something....

This...but my grandma puts turkey in it.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:44pm

thanks

do you toast the bread crumbs first?

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: Luv2Teach
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:44pm

My mom uses these ingredients as well, but she boils chicken leg quarters with onions to make a broth that she uses to mix everything together. Then shreds some of the chicken inside dressing as well before baking.

And a few red peppers (mild) just for some color. 

-------------
Jan. 1, 2012-----227
Jan. 15, 2012----222

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

thanks

do you toast the bread crumbs first?
I can't remember, Ill have to get a hold of my mom and come back LOL

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:55pm
LOL thanks. That's who I was going to ask too.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:56pm
I was just trying to figure out if I have all the ingredients already  to make it , and I think I do.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:57pm
because I sure don't want to have to go back to the groc store. That's the whole reason I'm thinking of making it myself!

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:57pm
She uses bread crumbs from the store by Brownberry. She also said 2-4 eggs if its big to give it fluffiness, lots of chicken broth almost till is watery cause it will get dry. Don't bake it til it's solid or it will be dried out, it will dry a lot on it's on. My granny adds gibblets to hers but my mom doesn't, and Im not touching the inside of a turkey...ever.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:00pm

She uses bread crumbs from the store by Brownberry. She also said 2-4 eggs if its big to give it fluffiness, lots of chicken broth almost till is watery cause it will get dry. Don't bake it til it's solid or it will be dried out, it will dry a lot on it's on. My granny gibblets to hers but my mom doesn't, and Im not touching the inside of a turkey ever.

this is so true even with the Pepperidge farms brand.  I usually use that and add my own touches to it (sage, onions, broth, eggs, etc). By the time Im finished with it, it's LIKE homemadeLOL. But I just realized I don't have any PF's and the idea hit me "well don't folks actually MAKE stuffing themselves?" LOLI can do this.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:02pm

because I sure don't want to have to go back to the groc store. That's the whole reason I'm thinking of making it myself!
She said you can use reg bread but you don't toast it, there is a drying process that people do by putting it in the freezer but she's not sure how.

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:04pm
I love dressing..That Stove Top stuff is the Debbil. Tried some sausage/apple/pecans type last year..was very good even tho I only cook cornbread dressing

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:07pm

She said you can use reg bread but you don't toast it, there is a drying process that people do by putting it in the freezer but she's not sure how.

the bread is already frozen  (sliced bread). I know it's easier to cube if it's not soft. The PF mix has crunchy bread crumbs  , that's why I was thinking I needed to toast first.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I love dressing..That Stove Top stuff is the Debbil. Tried some sausage/apple/pecans type last year..was very good even tho I only cook cornbread dressing

I hate STop stuffing too! Even in June, I won't eat that LOL.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:11pm

Im getting hungry Pig

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:12pm
LOL
3 more days!

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:13pm

this is how we do it. 

for cornbread...use cornmeal(the one in the yellow package). you can bake the night before if it helps with you prep time.

Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:17pm
I swear I have a recipe for everything except for stuffing. My mother and mother in law both have a secret recipe that they have yet to hand me down. My mother in laws is very classic and my moms involves ground meat and corn.

Posted By: Meme0887
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

this is how we do it. 

for cornbread...use cornmeal(the one in the yellow package). you can bake the night before if it helps with you prep time.

My mom does this too..but she adds chicken

Im more into seafood stuffing now tho...

-------------

LOL
3 more days!

My grandma has already started cooking and I've volunteered to be the taste tester.

I don't mind taking one for the team to ensure everyone's satisfaction EmbarrassedBig smile

-------------
Jan. 1, 2012-----227
Jan. 15, 2012----222

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:19pm
turkey sausage, onions, garlic, celery, sage, poultry seasoning, homemade cornbread, bread crumbs,

and some sort of moisture.... i switch it up depending on my mood (chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, creme of celery soup)

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Luv2Teach Luv2Teach wrote:

LOL
3 more days!

My grandma has already started cooking and I've volunteered to be the taste tester.

I don't mind taking one for the team to ensure everyone's satisfaction EmbarrassedBig smile

LOL

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

turkey sausage, onions, garlic, celery, sage, poultry seasoning, homemade cornbread, bread crumbs,

and some sort of moisture.... i switch it up depending on my mood (chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, creme of celery soup)

how do you dry out your bread? Hope it's not too late for me to start? how long does it take?

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:30pm
ooopsy when i said crumbs.. i meant crumbles.. or croutons rather.. and im lazy... so i usually just buy some garlic croutons..lol.

as far as cornbread drying that out-

i make it a night ahead... cook it a little longer than directions suggest (not burning it) and i leave it to dry out.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:35pm
sounds like I'm taking it too far by trying to use my own bread to make the crumbs I guess.  But croutons would mean a trip to the groc store too lol

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:40pm
purp.. u getting too dang fancy..lmao

u already got the man....and the private cars.. lol

you good boo

-------------

Posted By: Duchess of Cali
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:40pm
Nobody adds the turkey "drippings" to their dressing?

Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:41pm
dressing>>>>>stuffing.

stuffing is for white folk imho.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:43pm
I need pics of before and after!!! Or step by step instructions. Some one thought it was a bright idea to choose me to make the stufing/dressingStern Smile. I only made it once before in the turkey and added rice in the mix.

I don't need any disasters since ppl are counting on me. So i'm listening and waiting on responses.

Purp bless your heart because I was about to go into panic mode trying to figure out how to make 2 full pans of stuffing.

FYI I never heard of it being called dressing. I just learn this last year from my co-worker when she volunteered to bring dressing and I sucked my teeth and shouted across the room YOU BETTA BE BRINGING RANCH since you wanna be cheap and only bring dressing for a cheap salad. Embarassinggggggg moment at work is all I have to say!!!! 

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:45pm
My mom makes hers from scratch. Crumbled cornbread, sage, celery, sauteed peppers, onions , mushrooms, ground spicy sausage and a bunch of seasonings, I'm missing ingredients though. It's good as hell and I call it stuffing, bc it's stuffed in the bird

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:45pm
I thought stuffing was put inside the turkey and dressing you serve on the side. I'm actually talking about dressing tho, since I don't believe in putting anything inside.'

@JA

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:46pm

only white people stuff their turkey.

I thought stuffing was put inside the turkey and dressing you serve on the side. I'm actually talking about dressing tho, since I don't believe in putting anything inside.'

@JA

i didn't know that. tbh i've never had a stuffed turkey.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:53pm
i saute onions, celery, fresh sage, fresh parsley and a tiny bit of fresh rosemary (its potent) in butter.

i made my own cornbread the night before.

i also pulse a fresh loaf of Italian bread in the food processor and dry it out on about 250 in the oven.

i boil the gizzards/heart/giblet thingy in water with onion, celery (including leaves) and fresh herbs (thats the broth i use to moisten) along with one (or two depending on how much) powdered chicken bouillon cubes or packets)

crumble bread, add sauteed veggies, then chopped giblets and broth (at this point i taste for seasoning before adding the egg)

add beaten egg (1 or 2 depending on how big)

mix it well and press it into a baking dish,  i then dot it with butter and bake for about 30-35 mins on 350

-------------
“Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.” ~Maori Proverb~

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:54pm
You can really use any kind of meat you like (i've done it before with andouille but that ish was too spicy)

-------------
“Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.” ~Maori Proverb~

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

You can really use any kind of meat you like (i've done it before with andouille but that ish was too spicy)

i'm looking forward to seeing your thanksgiving day spread.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:59pm
My Aunt makes an oyster dressing delicious.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

purp.. u getting too dang fancy..lmao

u already got the man....and the private cars.. lol

you good boo

if that's another word for lazy, yesLOL, I just don't want to go to the grocery store again. 

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:03pm

i saute onions, celery, fresh sage, fresh parsley and a tiny bit of fresh rosemary (its potent) in butter.

i also pulse a fresh loaf of Italian bread in the food processor and dry it out on about 250 in the oven.

i boil the gizzards/heart/giblet thingy in water with onion, celery (including leaves) and fresh herbs (thats the broth i use to moisten) along with one (or two depending on how much) powdered chicken bouillon cubes or packets)

crumble bread, add sauteed veggies, then chopped giblets and broth (at this point i taste for seasoning before adding the egg)

mix it well and press it into a baking dish,  i then dot it with butter and bake for about 30-35 mins on 350

Thank you. This might work.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

i'm looking forward to seeing your thanksgiving day spread.

Thanks!

But i'm only making a few sides (no dressing), having dinner at my bff's

Yesssss first year in a min i'm letting somebody else do the work

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:06pm

Thank you. This might work.

Np Mrs. PH!

i would watch it just to make sure it doesn't turn too crispy, you just wanna dry it out, not necessarily brown it.

Happy cooking and Turkey day!!

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:44pm
Beer

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:08pm

@JA
I think the main difference is dressing is made with cornbread and stuffing is made with just the bread crumbs. I think. I found this in a stuffing recipe online for your bread crumbs.

• To make dry bread cubes for stuffing, cut bread into 1/2-inch square pieces. (You'll need 12 to 14 slices of bread for 8 cups of dry cubes.) Spread in a single layer in a 15-1/2x10-1/2x2-inch baking pan. Bake in a 300 degree F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until dry, stirring twice; cool. (Bread will continue to dry as it cools.) Or, let stand, loosely covered, at room temperature for 8 to 12 hours.
  • Prepare stuffing cubes and freeze up to 1 month ahead. (Do not stuff turkey until just before roasting.)

Posted By: bebe88
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:15pm
I'm lazy this year & there are only 3 of us in the house. I will be making turkey and stuffing meatballs with a cran-apple sauce. Still don't know what sides to make.

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrittaneyRachel

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:17pm
i have no idea what you people are talking about lol. 

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:18pm
i make it homemade, but i heard that white castles dressing is the bomb, i'm thinking about doing that.. and also add some cornbread to it, here's a recipe but I think i'd tweak it and toast the hamburger buns some b4 i mix it all together..

http://www.suntimes.com/recipes/sidedishes/1888268,stuffing-thanksgiving-recipe-111809.recipe " rel="nofollow - http://www.suntimes.com/recipes/sidedishes/1888268,stuffing-thanksgiving-recipe-111809.recipe 

-------------

Posted By: bebe88
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:18pm
I need details!!!!
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrittaneyRachel

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:47pm
I am trying this on Thursday:

Chicken Sausage and Herb Stuffing
Skinnytaste.com
Servings: 12 • Serving Size: 3/4 cup • Old Points: 3 pt • Points+: 3 pts
Calories: 136.2 • Fat: 6.4 g • Carbs: 31.4 • Fiber: 1.7 • Protein: 3.5 g • Sugar: 20.7
Sodium: 143.1 mg  

Ingredients:

• 14 oz French bread, crusts removed (weight after crust is removed)
  • 2 tbsp light butter (Land O Lakes)
  • 1 1/2 cups diced yellow onion
  • 1 3/4 cups (about 4 stalks) diced celery
  • 13.2 oz fresh Italian chicken sausage, casing removed ( http://www.isernio.com/Products/ChickenSausages.aspx" rel="nofollow - Isernio's )
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh sage
  • 1 tbsp chopped fresh thyme
  • 3 1/4 cups fat free, low sodium chicken broth
  • salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
  • cooking spray

Directions:

Cut the bread into 1/2-inch cubes. Spread the bread out on a baking sheet and let it dry overnight - OR - place the baking sheet in a 350°F oven and bake about 20 minutes, or until the bread is dried out. Set aside.

Preheat oven to 375°F. 

In a large sauté pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and celery andsauté, stirring occasionally, until tender and translucent, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.

In the same pan over medium heat, cook the sausage, crumbling with a wooden spoon, until lightly browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Transfer the sausage to the bowl with the onion/celery mixture. 

Spray an oven proof baking dish with cooking spray (I use my misto)

Add the bread, sage and thyme to the bowl with the sausage/onion mixture and stir to combine. Add the chicken broth and stir to evenly coat the bread. Adjust salt and pepper to taste and stir to mix well. 

Transfer to the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. Using a wooden spoon, gentlystir. Continue baking until golden, about 35 minutes more. Serve immediately.

Makes about 9 cups.

-------------
Women are not the problem. they are the solution.

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

I need details!!!!

that's what we usually have 

-------------

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:19pm

this is exactly how my mom makes her

-------------
#TeamTN
#CHOGH

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:20pm
Homemade with cornbread is all I know.

I need to add in the recipe later.

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:41pm
purple chuchz, that dressing picture made my mouth water...!

I might have to make that up!  Thanks!
Beer

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:43pm
thanks everyone! 

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:48pm
Purple chucks that looks like a frozen pizza.

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:10pm
Sick @ stuffing

-------------

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

this is exactly how my mom makes her
Yeah, forgot the swanson's broth in my mom's stuffing

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Posted By: nikietc
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:48pm
I just tried to get my mom to tell me how she makes her dressing and she gave up after like 4 steps and told me to just visit her and watch, lol

-------------
-----
"Shoes are important things for a woman. Good shoes will take you to good places." ~Min Seo Hyun, Boys Over Flowers

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:03am
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

only white people stuff their turkey.

@JA

i didn't know that. tbh i've never had a stuffed turkey.

My mom always stuffed our turkeys growing up.LOL

-------------

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:39am
Ingredients:
Jiffy mix 3 boxes
Bell Peppers
Green onions 
Celery
Onions
Rubbed sage
Black Pepper
Salt
Chicken
2 eggs
oil

Simple yet deelish

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:55am
I actually toast bread because I am too cheap to buy bread crumbs.  I cut them into 16 pieces and put them into a pan that has been sauteeing garlic, onions and gizzards in a 4:1 ratio of butter and bacon fat.  I toss them together with my hands, along with enough broth to wet the mixture and sprinkle some Bell's seasoning in for taste and stuff the bird.

-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:55am

I can't give an exact recipe cause Ive only made it a few times but you make some homemade cornbread, saute onions and celery, egg, sage, bread crumbs mix and bake. I feel like im forgeting something....

My mom uses these ingredients as well, but she boils chicken leg quarters with onions to make a broth that she uses to mix everything together. Then shreds some of the chicken inside dressing as well before baking.

And a few red peppers (mild) just for some color. 

I use all the above ingredients.  I use cornbread, and Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing Mix.  I make a stock by using a whole chicken.  I add a can Cream Of Chicken & 1 can Cream Of Mushroom, 1 small can corn, 1 small can mushroom, diced bell pepper, shredded chicken.  The secret is to add a dash of poultry seasoning.

-------------
"A lie has speed, but truth has endurance." - Edgar J. Mohn

Posted By: beautiful_hair
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:05am
I've been tasked with making the dressing this year and since I've never done it before, I went online and downloaded a recipe.  I hope it turns out ok.Ermm

-------------
You want space? I can give you so much f'ing space you'll think you're an astronaut.

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:07am
The recipe calls for sage, but they were sold out at the store so I was told to use sausage since sage has that same taste.  Is this a good idea?  I've seen people do it before, but since I'm new at this, I want it to be right.

-------------
You want space? I can give you so much f'ing space you'll think you're an astronaut.

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:08am
I dont know the exact recipe, but my granny uses homemade cornbread, chicken stock, chicken giblets, green onions, regular onions, and celery. 

I've had dressing similar to hers, and most of the ingredients were the same, but instead of cornbread, chopped up sourdough bread was used. 

ETA: I think regular chicken meat is in there too, but Im not sure. 

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:32am
Originally posted by beautiful_hair beautiful_hair wrote:

The recipe calls for sage, but they were sold out at the store so I was told to use sausage since sage has that same taste.  Is this a good idea?  I've seen people do it before, but since I'm new at this, I want it to be right.

Is there a health food store close by?  Some health food stores sell it .  If you use sausage, make sure that you drain it well before adding to the mixture.

-------------
"A lie has speed, but truth has endurance." - Edgar J. Mohn

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:35am
Thanks Claudie.  I'm in Japan so I doubt the grocery stores here would have it.  A guy who works in my building is going to see if he has some at home for me to use.  He was the one who told me to use the sausage in case he doesn't have any.  

-------------

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 4:25am
I make a maple sausage,apple stuffing........

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 5:37am
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

I make a maple sausage,apple stuffing........
That sounds delicious!

-------------

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 5:56am
It really is,but if you're counting calories it's not a recipe to try..
You can either make your own stuffing,or use boxed stuffing..
You'll need
4 granny smith apples dinced up in small pieces
2 rolls of maple flavered sausage
1 stick of butter
1 sweet onion
2 tbs cinn
2 tbs allspice
2 tbs pepper
2 cups sugar

Brown your sausage,break it up into small peices, drain the oil off,and set the meat aside.
Boil the water,apples,sugar,and spices for 15 minutes.You want to get the apples soft,but not mushy..
Mix in the stuffing mix,and the sausage pieces,add half of the stick of butter
Use the other half to grease down your baking pans.
I bake my stuffing until it gets a nice crisp topping so 30 minutes or so....

Do not blame me for any pants,dresses,skirts,leggings,or other articles of clothing that might not fit after eating......

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:41am
Chinadoll your recipes sounds absolutely delish, too!  I looooovvvveeee maple sausage.

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

I need details!!!!

I have no idea, how to make it LOL

I'll ask her if I remember and not tipsy off the rum.

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:32pm
Every time I look at this thread I get hungry

-------------
Jan. 1, 2012-----227
Jan. 15, 2012----222

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:41pm

Every time I look at this thread I get hungry

+1
I could swear I 'smelt'  dressing downstairs last night.LOL

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

Do not blame me for any pants,dresses,skirts,leggings,or other articles of clothing that might not fit after eating......

LOL

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 2:59am
sage
thyme
celery salt
salt
pepper
Skillet cornbread (Any recipe will do as long as you have a nice amount of cornbread)
Cream of chicken
gizzards
celery
onions
*Save the liquid you cook your gizzards and veggies in.

I just made it last night so I had the ingredients in my head lol

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Date Posted: Nov 22 2012 at 5:44pm
I meshed all the recipes (lol) and it came out great and didn't take too long. I used my electric knife to cut my bread cubes so that was super fast. . I might make my own every year, it tastes good!!

thankee; and hope your bellies are full!

-------------

PEACE

Print Page | Close Window