Print Page | Close Window

Karreuche Kung-fu Panda Tran has a clothing line

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351070
Printed Date: Oct 23 2017 at 1:06pm

Topic: Karreuche Kung-fu Panda Tran has a clothing line
Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Subject: Karreuche Kung-fu Panda Tran has a clothing line
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:15am
Originally posted by wrote:

Chris Brown’s ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran isn’t relying on Chris’ deep pockets to support her lifestyle.  She’s got her own thing going on.

Over the past few months, Kae, along with Chris’s stylist Ugo Mozie, has been promoting that they have something up their sleeve and now it has been revealed that it’s a new clothing brand that they’ve collaborated on titled, The Kill.  The site for the new apparel line, which features tees, skully hats, socks and other streetwear is supposed to launch on 12-12-12.  This is just weeks after Chris Brown launched his new clothing collection, Black Pyramid with Pink + Dolphin.

So far, Kae has tweeted pics of a few crisp white logo tees from the line, and her close friends Chris Brown and Christina Milian have already rocked pieces from the collection out and about.

Read more:  http://necolebitchie.com/#ixzz2Cg5IHOq1" rel="nofollow - Necole Bitchie.com: Livin' the Bitchie Life….   http://necolebitchie.com/#ixzz2Cg5IHOq1" rel="nofollow - http://necolebitchie.com/#ixzz2Cg5IHOq1  

Well I guess I'll just buy me some white T's from amazon and throw a label on it too. I'm a designer! 

-------------
Ain't no body got time fo dat.

Replies:
Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:17am

Well I guess I'll just buy me some white T's from amazon and throw a label on it too. I'm a designer!============

basically.  its so cliche.  aint nobody buying her sh*t

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:24am
why are people going hard on her

designers do thesame thing

good for her for trying to be enterprising

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:27am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Thank you! I support  women trying to be independent and not earning a living spreading their legs like some of these " baller gfs" aka groupies

Posted By: nycdiva357
u go gerl!. werk ya 10 minutes! i can't hate on ppl w/ legal jobs. its not in my blood.

i wonder if chrissy is wearing his karaofutwhgchi shirt on a date w/ rih?

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
I'm sick of every jumpoff
side piece
Or fool that has access to money
Starting a stupid clothing line

-------------
are siggys back?

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:29am
No one is bashing her for trying to do something but honestly what happened to having a clothing like meaning ACTUALLY designing clothes, that goes for anyone, it's just especially annoying.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:33am

why??  this is why
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

I'm sick of every jumpoff
side piece
Or fool that has access to money
Starting a stupid clothing line
  and this too
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

No one is bashing her for trying to do something but honestly what happened to having a clothing like meaning ACTUALLY designing clothes, that goes for anyone, it's just especially annoying.

like I said, its very cliche & I'm sick of it.  How about thinking OUTSIDE the box?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:35am
rocawear started off with tees

sean john, tees

most labels had humble beginings

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:39am

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:41am
I'm tired of the main go to business ventures being clothes, perfume, record label, or restaurant.  As if celebs & psuedo-celebs cant do anything else.  This has been going on since the 90's with wu-wear, naughty gear, vokal, shady unlimited, fetish, etc....

There are more professions that can benefit the ppl.  Do accounting, engineering, medicine, payroll, technology, economics, etc.....

-------------

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:42am
She looks so pretty in those pics! Her smile is too beautiful. I don't wear t-shirts unless im going to bed and those are free, so I wouldn't buy but, if she had some clothes like dresses, skirts, and shirts without words I wouldn't mind buying.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:43am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

I'm tired of the main go to business ventures being clothes, perfume, record label, or restaurant.  As if celebs & psuedo-celebs cant do anything else.  This has been going on since the 90's with wu-wear, naughty gear, vokal, shady unlimited, fetish, etc....

There are more professions that can benefit the ppl.  Do accounting, engineering, medicine, payroll, technology, economics, etc.....
lol

nicca please

lifestyle goods are a cash cow.

not everyone has the smarts to do those things you have mentioned

i agree not enough black people doing those subjects, but i think you are being a bit extreme in your criticism

i think its more to do with karreuche than anything else

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:44am
IDK maybe there will be more things when they launch as of right now she just looks like another hipster jumping on what's trendy at the moment because she likes having a flexible lifestyle that doesn't require much work, that's how it comes off. I don't know her I could be completely wrong, but that's what happens when a spotlight is spread over your life your actions are left up to the assumptions and scrutiny of others. 

-------------

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:51am
I think she needs to get herself out there more like go on talk shows and stuff because personally I only see her as Chris Brown's ex and i think others feel the same. I don't know if that label is enough to sell anything at this point. I could be wrong though. I don't know if people would be willing to spend money on her clothes.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:05am

lol

nicca please

i agree not enough black people doing those subjects, but i think you are being a bit extreme in your criticism

what YOU think & what I KNOW are 2 different things.  What I AM SPEAKING ON is the cliche biz ventures everytime some celeb gets money or wants to make money.  idgaf about kachoo.  the same goes for all these rappers, singers,ballers, wannabe's etc...  My feeling is NOT EXCLUSIVE to Kaching!!  I can make a looooooong list of ppl that do the same thing AND annoy me the same way that catchatiger does.

naught by nature, ll cool j, wu tang, jayz, diddy, lil kim, beyonce, rihanna, nelly, usher, justin bieber & timberlake, paris hilton, miley cyrus, jlo, marc anthony, jwoww, chrissy, jim, mama jones, mariah, nick cannon, snoop, dr dre, lady gaga, tboz, brittney spears, kanye, all the kardashians, miley cyrus, hillary duff, and soooooooooo many more

its OVERdone & celebs should put their efforts into something not so saturated like how big boy did a kennel or bey did a cosmetology school.  

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:09am
oh I forgot all the fake wives.  house wives, basketball wives, hip hop wives, etc...
a majority of them look to clothing, jewelry, make-up, or perfume line.  like seriously?? nothing else to do??

-------------

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:12am
boooo.. next. Too many clothing lines already out. So nothing is unique about what she doing.. Her collection will collect dust, just like most those other celeb inspired collections already out. She could have made a better investment. The market is oversaturated with that stuff so there is nothing that's going to make hers stand out.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:21am
calm down

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:25am
What was her job before?

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:31am
she's pretty. 

she already has a few celebs wearing her 'clothes' so all these drone ass random ppl will soon hop on the train just cus... 

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:33am
I mean her fall back career is well...on her back

-------------

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:39am
dont they always come out with a clothing line?Ermm perfume will be next.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

ain't Nobody trying to smell like coochie

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:10am
she smells like weed and shame I assume. 

-------------

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:17am
She should get a stronger hussle

Clothing line is wack

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:22am
I ain't eem mad.  I would capitalize while my name was out there too.  Get it while u can get it.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:24am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

What was her job before?

fuccin'.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:32am
She's very pretty to me.  The clothing line so far is nothing inspiring.  I do hope she'll come out with something more creative and unique.

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:38am
Awesome!

-------------

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:38am

Her eyebrows are perfect.
*Saves pics for eyebrow inspiration*

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:16am

lol

nicca please

what YOU think & what I KNOW are 2 different things.  What I AM SPEAKING ON is the cliche biz ventures everytime some celeb gets money or wants to make money.  idgaf about kachoo.  the same goes for all these rappers, singers,ballers, wannabe's etc...  My feeling is NOT EXCLUSIVE to Kaching!!  I can make a looooooong list of ppl that do the same thing AND annoy me the same way that catchatiger does.

naught by nature, ll cool j, wu tang, jayz, diddy, lil kim, beyonce, rihanna, nelly, usher, justin bieber & timberlake, paris hilton, miley cyrus, jlo, marc anthony, jwoww, chrissy, jim, mama jones, mariah, nick cannon, snoop, dr dre, lady gaga, tboz, brittney spears, kanye, all the kardashians, miley cyrus, hillary duff, and soooooooooo many more

its OVERdone & celebs should put their efforts into something not so saturated like how big boy did a kennel or bey did a cosmetology school.  

so what,

i doubt she's making it to market it to the demographic that you fit into bunny

and even if she was, you dont have to buy it

you're just upset for no damn reason per usual

-------------

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:29am

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:55pm
She dresses so "creative" and eccentric in her day to day life, I would have expected her line to have more flair. Can't knock her hustle tho.

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:58pm

so what,

i doubt she's making it to market it to teh demographic that you fit into bunny

I think several ppl are upset in here for no damn reason. Sheesh! What did she really do to get all this scorn?Confused

-------------
#CHOGH

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:00pm

she smells like weed and shame I assume. 
LOLLOL

-------------
My mind explodes

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:22pm
i'm excited for a new line as long as it's at least semi-affordable.  i foresee her charging about 30 bucks for the white tee...i wonder if it will be on karmaloop b/c they always have good sales.  i'd buy from it if i like it but.....it feels like everyones GO-TO career path is a fashion line...which is why so many lines are completely uninspired and knock-offs of everything else. i read that she worked for Lisa Kline before she dated CB so we'll see....although that's the equivalent of me working at a retail store then deciding to start a label.

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:23pm

lol

nicca please

lol @ you changing the spelling of her name eveytime u metion it...LOL

-------------
Last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but its still on my list..

Posted By: MissCapricorn
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:45pm
All I'm saying is that Pg. 3 went hard in the paint for no reason, but it was funny

-------------
And then there were two...

<-----------------------------puppy Xena and poppa Zeus

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:53pm
It Should be called, "Kill Yourself "

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:54pm
Btwn the Kachoo, Kaching and Katchtiger i thought Bunnyah was about to sneeze

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

so what,

I think several ppl are upset in here for no damn reason. Sheesh! What did she really do to get all this scorn?Confused

Some people in here are so damn hateful. If they would channel their scorn into something meaningful they wouldn't be worth only $5.

-------------

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:16pm
Nothing wrong with a clothing line. Isn't that what people in industry do? lol 

-------------
yo

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:22pm
The Kill......so she designs white tee's?

She better sign up at Fortis college or Devry institute if she's banking her future on C. Brown....or him wearing/marketing her "brand."

-------------

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

ain't Nobody trying to smell like coochie
best quote ever!!!!!!

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:23pm
The hate is heavy in this thread.

good for her. So what if it's cliche? Koreans owning nail salons is 'cliche'. & I doubt they are downing ea other over taking advantage of that market.

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 7:52pm
I could see the crowd following the trend even though it's so basic.  Anyhoo, she is so beautiful to me; well her face is.

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

so what,

There's that go to word again "upset/mad/angry"  all cuz I said that its cliche (which it is)  Idc about her or her clothes.   or anybody else's for that matter. There is no scorn, I simply stated that it was overdone.  Please show me the "upset" or "mad" that you speak of. 
I swear, ppl start with me over nothing all the time

-------------

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:03pm
It's got a cool name. Smile

Buuut if I'm going to be interested in this, I need to see more than white tees and black beanies with "THE KILL" inscribed on it...

-------------

Posted By: 313chick
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

The hate is heavy in this thread.

good for her. So what if it's cliche? Koreans owning nail salons is 'cliche'. & I doubt they are downing ea other over taking advantage of that market.

-------------

Posted By: 313chick
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:18pm
And she's gorgeous hands down

-------------

Posted By: keishe83
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 10:20pm
Lol @ the coochiekoo stans. 

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

And she's gorgeous hands down

Yes, she is beautiful!  I didn't expect her to be so pretty based on the general disdain for her.

Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:24pm
Please that bish cant even dress her damn self. I will never forget that stupid azz outfit she wore to the club black socks pulled up, a beanie shorts and a sweatshirt just looking a mess.  Her line is below mediocre. Do PICS 

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:29pm
Capes? For coochie cat? Really? LOL
Yall might as well make an official thread for this honorary bhm member lol
Shoot, why not? KimK got one and she's more loved/hated than Keurreche

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:31pm
It's good she's found something to do, but that ish looks boring... it looks like something you can find balled up in the clearance section at Walgreens. There's nothing that makes anything posted in the OP stand out. Just a homemade tee and a few caps. Hopefully there's something better up her sleeve, otherwise this venture won't last long...

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:41pm
Damn. Rih is cold blooded

http://bossip.com/676509/twitter-files-rihrih-brings-her-cakes-to-the-runway-and-clowns-crunchy-kae-over-her-amateur-modeling-career/screen-shot-2012-11-08-at-7-13-56-am/" rel="nofollow">

http://bossip.com/676509/twitter-files-rihrih-brings-her-cakes-to-the-runway-and-clowns-crunchy-kae-over-her-amateur-modeling-career/screen-shot-2012-11-08-at-7-13-16-am/" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:42pm
My Gawd, rih is as skinny as dem models! Shocked

Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:51pm
Rih getting on my nerves with these Kae shots. She is on another level than her. She's on the throne of her celebrity and she's threatened by a peon like Kae? Even if she was threatened stop showing it by addressing her. She's backstage with "real models" and Kae supposed to be insignificant but you stay thinking about her? Ugh the Rih Navy should be embarrased

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:01am
Why would Rih Navy be embarrassed?

This behavior is what earned her her "Navy" in the first place... they ain't fazed

They lovin' it... ba da bum dun dunnn

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 2:51am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

What was her job before?
That's what I want to know

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:27am
didnt they say she was a model of sorts?

-------------

Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:28am
^yes

-------------

When there is no enemy within,
the enemies outside cannot hurt you.

Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 3:54am
lol yall mad

Posted By: tasty0619
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 5:31am
Tees and hats with wal mart iron on letters? Mmkay.

-------------
Visit my accessory store to view my handmade designs!! www.etsy.com/shop/modishness

Posted By: miamiu27
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:16am
The name variations for this chick....KMS

-------------
I don't have time to complain. Take off your bedroom slippers put on your marching shoes! Shake it off, Stop complaining, Stop grumbling, Stop Crying and We are gonna Press On, We got Work to Do!!

Posted By: SimplyPut
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

http://bossip.com/676509/twitter-files-rihrih-brings-her-cakes-to-the-runway-and-clowns-crunchy-kae-over-her-amateur-modeling-career/screen-shot-2012-11-08-at-7-13-56-am/" rel="nofollow">

http://bossip.com/676509/twitter-files-rihrih-brings-her-cakes-to-the-runway-and-clowns-crunchy-kae-over-her-amateur-modeling-career/screen-shot-2012-11-08-at-7-13-16-am/" rel="nofollow">

Why do people take everything she does and turn it into a shot at Karangalo? She made a very general statement that she probably would have made regardless of Karanana. People make her life about Kineshewa she doesn't.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:53am
Originally posted by tasty0619 tasty0619 wrote:

Tees and hats with wal mart iron on letters? Mmkay.

Oh, I see a fellow hater. LOL

-------------

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Why do people take everything she does and turn it into a shot at Karangalo? She made a very general statement that she probably would have made regardless of Karanana. People make her life about Kineshewa she doesn't.

Dead @ those namesLOL

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:00pm
So, where can one pick up her brand if one happened to be interested?

-------------

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Psssh. Ain't no need in buying dat. If you know how to spell "The Kill", then all you need is a white T, a black marker, and your good to go. Now you too can rock Karagashawn's clothing line without spending a dime.

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Psssh. Ain't no need in buying dat. If you know how to spell "The Kill", then all you need is a white T, a black marker, and your good to go. Now you too can rock Karagashawn's clothing line without spending a dime.

But they'd get clowned for wearing a knock off Stern Smile

Dead

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:30pm
They will not know unless they look in a person's shirt for the tag and see Hanes instead of Kakarot. Don't make me have to make my own "The Kill" shirt just to prove you wrong gyal.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

They will not know unless they look in a person's shirt for the tag and see Hanes instead of Kakarot. Don't make me have to make my own "The Kill" shirt just to prove you wrong gyal.

Do it!LOL

Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 12:45pm
I just might.Cool

Posted By: Gumdrop92
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 1:13pm
kakrot LOL

-------------
"A miracle is another name for hard work," -Kang Tae Joon 아름다운 그대에게
SL to BSL in 2012

Print Page | Close Window