Print Page | Close Window

Did she really just call the cops on us?!?!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351026
Printed Date: Sep 24 2018 at 4:34pm

Topic: Did she really just call the cops on us?!?!
Posted By: Gemini26
Subject: Did she really just call the cops on us?!?!
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:43pm

Sorry, but this is kind of long.  I’ll try to make it as short as possible.  My car stopped working in a very large and very busy shopping center parking lot while my friend and I were shopping today.  My friend’s husband and 3 Mexican guys came to help.  Some white lady pulled up, asked what was going on, they told her (I was inside my car turning the ignition).  She didn’t believe them, so she said “It doesn’t take all of those people to jump one car, so I’m calling the police because I don’t feel safe.”  My friend’s husband told her to do whatever she needed to do.  She drove off, then came back and parked a couple of rows behind us and called the police.  I could hear her giving the police our license plate numbers and telling them that when she told us she was calling the police “the Mexicans scattered” which was a lie.  They were already getting ready to leave before she pulled up.

I went and took a picture of her license plate and called the police for her harassing us and because I didn’t know what other crazy lies she was telling the police.  The last thing I wanted was for the police to show up thinking there was something really going on, and all of end up with our faces on the pavement because of some psycho, racist, white lady.  I told the police that I hated having to waste their time but they needed to know both sides before they showed up.   

Anyway, the first police officer shows up and he asks us what’s going on.  I replied “Nothing other than America’s racism at work.”  As we’re telling him the whole story, the lady jumps out of her car and comes running towards us saying “Officer! There were six cars at first, but the Mexicans scattered, and I don’t feel safe!”  This was another lie.  There were only 3 cars, and “the Mexicans” didn’t “scatter” they left very calmly because they were finished.  She kept pissing me off talking about them like they "scattered" like roaches.  The cop ushered her back to her car and went to talk to her.  I pulled out my phone and started recording her to make her mad.  They were a distance away, but I could hear her say “Look! She’s recording me!”  The cop didn’t even turn around.

By this time the second cop shows up and asks what’s going on.  We told him the same thing we told the first cop.  When we finished telling him he says: “That’s it?” 

We said: “Yep.” 

He said: “Wow, what a waste of time. This is so stupid.” 

We said: “Yep, we told you that on the phone.”

After the lady drives off, the first cop comes back and basically tells us that she was just concerned because she feels like she is kind of like the neighborhood watch (Here we go with that B.S. again!), and she was just concerned, and we just have to understand that some people are like that.  We were so upset that he let her leave as if she did nothing wrong, and he was standing there talking to us like we should be okay with what just took place.  The whole time the second cop was just standing there shaking his head.  More things were said, but I’m still fuming over here.  My poor friend broke down crying after we left because she had never dealt with anything like that.  That made me sad and mad at the same time. 

Sorry for all of the errors, but I’m still pissed!

For those who want/need to know, my friend, her husband, and I are all Black.  We are all educated, taxpaying, citizens.  As previously stated, the guys who helped us were all Mexican, and the cops in the first two cars were both Asian.  A third patrol car showed up at the very end, but before they could get out of the car the other cops told them there wasn’t anything to get out for.  One of those cops was white and the other was Mexican.  The area where this happened was about 3 minutes from Dallas in a very diverse neighborhood at around 2 pm.  I’m still trying to figure out how she thought we looked out of place…

Come on BHM, I need some positive energy to float my way to keep from being mad at the world…

Replies:
Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:48pm
Im sorry you had to go through that. Here's a gif for you!

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:49pm
the mexicans scattered

im sorry to lol but that was funny as hell!!!

thank god you are safe though

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: solena
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:50pm
How the f you're afraid/feel unsafe when you approach a group of ppl minding their own business.

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Im sorry you had to go through that. Here's a gif for you!

Thank you for this! I really did lol...

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:55pm
White women be so bored.

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

the mexicans scattered

Thank you, Afro.  It's funny now, but that crazy heffa was so serious! I need to try to laugh about it to keep from crying.

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:57pm
Ol racist woman was looking for a reason. Forget that miserable ol biddy.

*Rachet post*
Did the video you took earlier have good quality? I'd post it on-line on FB/YT. But that's the ratchet side of me.Evil Smile

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: ThatGurlD
White people are ruining our neighborhoods smh

-------------
Valleys only exist between mountains. Stay down til you come up.

Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

How the f you're afraid/feel unsafe when you approach a group of ppl minding their own business.
That's what we asked the cop! Confused

Posted By: afrokock
Originally posted by Gemini26 Gemini26 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

the mexicans scattered

Thank you, Afro.  It's funny now, but that crazy heffa was so serious! I need to try to laugh about it to keep from crying.

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

White women be so bored.
I knew I could count on you to make me laugh!LOL

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*Rachet post*
Did the video you took earlier have good quality? I'd post it on-line on FB/YT. But that's the ratchet side of me.Evil Smile
LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

White people are ruining our neighborhoods smh
All day, every day...

Posted By: solena
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

White people are ruining our country smh

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:06pm

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:15pm
White people can be so *&%^$#@Einn stupid

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:28pm
She obviously had no business whatsoever other than harassin' people that weren't even bothering her ass. If she felt so "unsafe" wouldn't it have been smart to NOT approach ya'll?! Sounds more like she just wanted to be nosy is all that is.

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:14am
She wasn't scared at all

If she was she would've called from inside the mall not all up in your faces

Too bad she doesn't realize that if y'all were real criminals, she'd be duct taped in the trunk

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:27am

*Rachet post*
LOLLOLLOL
Girl, go make that dummy Worldstar famous!LOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:41am
sigh.... dealing w/ white woman 101.

if anyone finds their self in a similar situation...

do as I have...

take your phone... snap a pic of her and her license plate (hell you dont even need to take an actual pic..just make her think you did)
give a Stern Smile stare and then
smile and wave as creepily as you can.

worked wonders for me.. lol

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: Organic
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:47am
"and we just have to understand that some people are like that"

This is what really p*ssed me off. Like, doesn't Mr. Officer see an issue with this? Coloured folk are just free game to be harassed and stereotyped, huh? Understandably the cop realized he could have been fighting 'real' crime as opposed to appeasing some little old racist white lady, but these same perceptions of minorities are what influence 'real crimes' of violence, racial profiling and UNNECESSARY MURDERS in the first place.

Oscar Grant
Sean Bell, et al.

Ugh. I'm annoyed.

Sorry you had to deal with this, but I did chuckle at 'nothing but America's racism at work' LOL

-------------
Cut from full hip to full waist
Maxi Glide with coconut oil
Pin curls
VOILA!

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:16am
You know she was real pissed none of you were arrested. I bet she is posting on FB right now ranting and raving looking like a damn fool. 

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:25am
I am so sorry you all had to go thru that. Dumb bish.

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:27am
OP don't feel bad
Me and my cousin almost got robbed
And a white woman called the police on us for screaming
And the white man who was trying to rob us was standing next to the car in plain sight

-------------
are siggys back?

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:42am
what hell did this heifer mean by she doesnt "feel safe"?  its a freakin shopping center, drive off. and how the hell is she like a neighborhood watch, its a shopping center. man, gtfoh.

this is why white women are so dangerous, theyre always using us to fill the void in their banal lives.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:45am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

White people can be so *&%^$#@Einn stupid

Just what i was going to say. And they are so damm dramatic.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:50am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

OP don't feel bad
And the white man who was trying to rob us was standing next to the car in plain sight

.....and?  what happened?  did ya'll get robbed?  did the man get away? 

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: wezy2005
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:51am
This crazy *** white broad ain't RACIST.....her *** is MENTALLY ILL who has too much time on her hands.She is a damn nuscence,who like to call 911 annoying the **** out of them.
Pissing people off with her delusional ANTICS.
I hope they got HER NAME and info cause that ain't gone be the last time they hear from her.
And what all this,she felt unsafe??????...i'd give her something to FEEL UNSAFE about.Take my gatdamn tire iron out the trunk and proceed to bash her freaken window shield out!!!Angry
what a ****** c**t!!

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:55am
wow, this story pissed me off just reading it.

-------------

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:10am

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:50am
That sucks!
What city where you in??

-------------
iRep ♥ Naija
TexLAXED 1.25.13'
SL starting alllll the way over. Watch me work.
APL 2013

<

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:00am
Black folk and Mexicans working togetherHeart

-------------

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:31am
Hugat the OP. You handled this situation just right, though. I would have had a harder time keeping my composure

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:30am

*Rachet post*
LOLLOLLOL
Girl, go make that dummy Worldstar famous!LOL
My daughter said the same thing! I thought about it, but the video isn't that great because they were standing so far away, and it's only about 45 seconds long bcus my battery was dying.  I wish I could have gotten closer without risking being shot by the cop...

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:42am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

sigh.... dealing w/ white woman 101.

if anyone finds their self in a similar situation...

do as I have...

take your phone... snap a pic of her and her license plate (hell you dont even need to take an actual pic..just make her think you did)
give a Stern Smile stare and then
smile and wave as creepily as you can.

worked wonders for me.. lol
NYC, I did everything that you said, but she was totally unfazed by my actions.  When I saw she had came back and parked behind us I waved at her. 

Then when she rolled down her window and we could hear her on the phone with the police, I took a picture of her front license plate, and told her "I'm calling the police on you too for harassment."  That's when I knew shew was crazy for real because she was totally unfazed by my actions.  She just kept right on talking on the phone giving a description of our cars. 

You can't see her face in the picture, but I heard her tell the cops her name was Kathleen.  I would post the picture but I don't know how to post pictures from my phone.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

This is what really p*ssed me off. Like, doesn't Mr. Officer see an issue with this? Coloured folk are just free game to be harassed and stereotyped, huh? Understandably the cop realized he could have been fighting 'real' crime as opposed to appeasing some little old racist white lady, but these same perceptions of minorities are what influence 'real crimes' of violence, racial profiling and UNNECESSARY MURDERS in the first place.

Oscar Grant
Sean Bell, et al.

Ugh. I'm annoyed.

Sorry you had to deal with this, but I did chuckle at 'nothing but America's racism at work' LOL
This is what we were trying to get the police officer to understand.  He just didn't get why we felt violated.  I ended up calling the police non-emergency number to see if it was possible to file a complaint on the first officer because we didn't feel like he handled the call right.  He pretty much appeased her and made her feel like she had done the right thing, and didn't address our complaint of harassment with her.

The front desk officer I talked to was very helpful and understanding.  He made me feel a little better about why it was handled like it was.  What he told me made a lot of sense, but I'm still filing a complaint. 

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

You know she was real pissed none of you were arrested. I bet she is posting on FB right now ranting and raving looking like a damn fool. 
I wouldn't doubt it...

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:59am

OP don't feel bad
lolLOL 
do u live in the south too?

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:05am
Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

That sucks!
What city where you in??
This happened in Mesquite, Tx.  Mesquite is a suburb of Dallas.  There are some very rural parts of Mesquite where I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happened, but this right in the heart of Mesquite, in a shopping center that has a variety of stores that appeal to a mix of everyone. 

Just to give you an idea of what the area, the shopping center has a Citi Trends in it....

I'm not saying that to be funny bcus I buy my daughter belts and hats out of there all of the time, but all the Citi Trends that I have seen are in areas where a lot of minorities shop.  Even if this would have happened in a predominately white area, I would be just as outraged.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:13am
You handled the situation well. Try not to be upset.

This reminds me of this white lady yesterday that I know, she called the police cus her son told her that this teenager (Mexican) in their apartment building had weed...
Just so extra.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:15am
Thank you to everyone who posted. I feel a lot better now.  I just had to vent about the situation and get it off of my chest.  I didn't sleep much last night because I was still worked up and stressed out about my car situation.  I just kept thanking God that my daughter has decided to stay home that day. 

She's only 15, and she's already starting to look see white people in a different way.  This is the last thing she needed to witness because she just witnessed me going off on a skinhead in Wal-Mart about a month ago.  That's a whole other story....

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:17am
absolutely ridiculous sorry about that. and that cop is stupid for trying to make u see her point of view. um no that is implying that she was justified in interrogating you and wasting the cops time. smh. I hate that she got away with that foolishness. 

I had my encounter with a rude bitchy white lady in the parking lot. It took every fiber of my being not to key her car. I wish I just waved or smiled at her to irk her even more. Mine was not nearly as bad as yours though. I can't believe she called the cops.

-------------
You can't just walk in with a huge banana and expect everything to be peaches.

If you no know me brotha, I no like wahala.

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:29am
Got damnit white people

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:46am
They making black folks soft as fuc these days........

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:59am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

They making black folks soft as fuc these days........
so tell us what you would have done?

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:05pm
I damn sure wouldnt have cried.......like where is she from Sesame Street?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:12pm

I damn sure wouldnt have cried.......like where is she from Sesame Street?
Naw, she's not from Sesame Street.  She has never had a problem defending herself.  She was angry and hurt by the situation, she's human. She didn't cry right there at the scene.  She cried after we go back to her house. Sometimes, I cry when I'm upset.  It was already a stressful situation that was further complicated by this lady's actions. 

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:12pm
She cried after they left cus she was frustrated and had never experienced racism..

If she was from Crenshaw and beat that hos ass that would have been better in your opinion?

Half of the time y'all make me sick.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:17pm
the few black people ive known who cried when they were angry, it was a signal for you to leave the room because its a defense mechanism thats stopping them from trying to kill you. 

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

She cried after they left cus she was frustrated and had never experienced racism..

If she was from Crenshaw and beat that hos ass that would have been better in your opinion?

I understand why she cried...sometimes your adrenaline is so high yet you're having to bottle them and your body just explodes.  i've cried during situations where i wasn't sad, i was just SO mad and was helpless to change the situation.

we all know racism is real but when you're literally slapped in the face with it, it's hard not to feel something.  that White lady is gonna be a hard luck havin azz hag so whatever.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

the few black people ive known who cried when they were angry, it was a signal for you to leave the room because its a defense mechanism thats stopping them from trying to kill you. 

Bingo!

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:20pm

Oscar Grant
Sean Bell, et al.

Ugh. I'm annoyed.

This is what we were trying to get the police officer to understand.  He just didn't get why we felt violated.  I ended up calling the police non-emergency number to see if it was possible to file a complaint on the first officer because we didn't feel like he handled the call right.  He pretty much appeased her and made her feel like she had done the right thing, and didn't address our complaint of harassment with her.

The front desk officer I talked to was very helpful and understanding.  He made me feel a little better about why it was handled like it was.  What he told me made a lot of sense, but I'm still filing a complaint. 

These both make me so flippin angry. I'm glad you handled yourself 'calmly', however - heavens knows you would have been locked up had you dared got angry and began screaming.

-------------
Pin curls
VOILA!

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Got damnit white people

This made me laugh. Hard.

-------------
Pin curls
VOILA!

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I understand why she cried...sometimes your adrenaline is so high yet you're having to bottle them and your body just explodes.  i've cried during situations where i wasn't sad, i was just SO mad and was helpless to change the situation.

we all know racism is real but when you're literally slapped in the face with it, it's hard not to feel something.  that White lady is gonna be a hard luck havin azz hag so whatever.
Exactly...

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:24pm

Oscar Grant
Sean Bell, et al.

Ugh. I'm annoyed.

These both make me so flippin angry. I'm glad you handled yourself 'calmly', however - heavens knows you would have been locked up had you dared got angry and began screaming.

You're absolutely right.  They wouldn't have hesitated to lock all of us up if any one of us lost control.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:28pm

We all know how that would have ended up...

Posted By: SWEETBREAD
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:28pm
Only thing they like black.............is a big ole dack in they mouth!

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:32pm

Preach!!!
Because if I am crying out of anger, some sh*t is about to pop off.

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:32pm
Im always just surprised when black people are surprised by racism........

-------------

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:36pm
That's a damn shame i"m so sorry you had to go thru this.. how in the hell you gonna be afraid of Mexican's in Texas come on now.. 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

OP don't feel bad

It was when I was 13
My cousin 11
the police came and even though the brick the man was trying to use to break our window to get in the car, was still by the car
Because they could not find the guy
we got a lecture about disturbing the peace
My aunt was mad as hell
the police came and asked the white woman was she okay and not us
we didn't even bother with a report we drove off

-------------
are siggys back?

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:57pm

Im always just surprised when black people are surprised by racism........
She was far from surprised. We talk about that type of stuff all of the time.  She's not the type of person who's oblivious to the fact that racism still exists. She has experienced some level of racism before but never to that extent.  You're kind of caught off guard when you're put in a situation that extreme out of the blue.  That whole situation was extreme and unnecessary. 

Posted By: yaya24
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:58pm

This happened in Mesquite, Tx.  Mesquite is a suburb of Dallas.  There are some very rural parts of Mesquite where I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happened, but this right in the heart of Mesquite, in a shopping center that has a variety of stores that appeal to a mix of everyone. 

Just to give you an idea of what the area, the shopping center has a Citi Trends in it....

I'm not saying that to be funny bcus I buy my daughter belts and hats out of there all of the time, but all the Citi Trends that I have seen are in areas where a lot of minorities shop.  Even if this would have happened in a predominately white area, I would be just as outraged.
Oh I know where you are talking about.
I went to highschool in Garland.

Sorry again.
"white people aint sh*t".

-------------
iRep ♥ Naija
TexLAXED 1.25.13'
SL starting alllll the way over. Watch me work.
APL 2013

<

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:00pm

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

OP don't feel bad

It was when I was 13
My cousin 11
the police came and even though the brick the man was trying to use to break our window to get in the car, was still by the car
Because they could not find the guy
we got a lecture about disturbing the peace
My aunt was mad as hell
the police came and asked the white woman was she okay and not us
we didn't even bother with a report we drove off
Wow! That's crazy...

Angry @ lecturing you for disturbing the peace

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:00pm
Gemini26 stop defending your self.  there is nothing at all yah did wrong.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:04pm

Sorry again.

Oh, ok, you most definitely know where I was...

I hate to agree with the bolded, but they keep reminding me that they aren't...

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:08pm

Thanks, you are so very right....

Posted By: Marmonette
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:13pm

Sorry again.

Oh wow. I know where you are talking about too.

When I am going into this area (around Towneast right?) you are right, it is pretty diverse.

I am sorry you were in this situation.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:20pm
My incident also happened in texas
The first time visiting

-------------
are siggys back?

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Marmonette Marmonette wrote:

Sorry again.

Oh wow. I know where you are talking about too.

When I am going into this area (around Towneast right?) you are right, it is pretty diverse.

I am sorry you were in this situation.
Thanks. 
Yes, it's right around Town East. 

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:25pm

My incident also happened in texas
The first time visiting
Well, damn...

Where in Texas did this happen?

Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:49pm
OP may I share a moment of redemption to help you feel better?Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Heart 

Gonna be a lil long. I brought snacks.

One day I was in the store with my nephew. He's a mild mannered 8 year old child.

Now, my back was turned for a split second and he got a hold of a ball in the store. Totally innocent moment got damn it he's a childShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

For the purpose of stressing my degree of unbias towards bad ass churren;

1) I don't have kids. I'm in my mid-late twenties. I have cats. See where I'm going here? lol
2) I demand respect from children. I am *not* the annoying woman in the store that turns a blind eye to their off spring destroying the place. 
3) My level of patience is thin. My eggs are on the decline. I do not have time for childish antics. lol

I digress. 

My nephew found a ball, he is a child. Consequently he had a moment of childlike glee. And rolled the ball across the floor. Now, when children are being kids I find it CRUEL when adults overreact. I tend to take the diplomatic approach. 

Come ere' lil knucklehead. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Didn't auntie tell you to behave in this here store in this here United of States of America. Mmmmmkay baby. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

This old yt lady went HAM on my nephew.

She didn't see his supervisor in the corner.Stern Smile

She yelled at him. Told him to quit doing that. Something along those lines.

I slowly approached her and read her the riot act in several different dialects.

She stammered...buuut...but.bbbbuuuut why are you talking to me like thisShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

I told that ole yt bish if you can dish it to a child ya ass is in the position to take it.  Woman to woman. You cruel old bish. *locked eyes with her. Palatable disgust hung in the air*

( I expressed my disdain in the beckiest of becky voice's so she couldn't rest in the comfort of shrugging me off as...ahem...ghetto. Took care in enunciating every got damn vowel and consonant. Special attention was paid to pace and rhythm. I made her my bitch)

Bear with me y'all. I know this is lengthy.

In the corner of my eye I see a cop. She inches over towards us. (oh brotherShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.)
With a very careful expression on her face. Brow furrowed.

The white lady frantically retreated.

The cop calmly approaches me and begins to lament about how OUT OF LINE that lady was. Heart
The entire time she was looking in the yt womans direction frowning. Practically BEGGING the bish to come back over.

At this moment several people that witnessed the encounter came over to commend me on such classy ether. People were visibly shaken and outraged.

In that moment I stood in the center of a huddle normally reserved for yt womenzShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Surrounded by folks as they championed my reaction. 
White woman cowered in the corner stealing glances at us with the most butt hurt expression.

I truly hope you feel better Ma'Ma'

Just know that the tides are ever so slowly turning.

Because on that day, I had a sneak peek into the future of white women tears becoming debatable and mildly irrelevant. 

HeartHeartHug

-------------

Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:56pm
LMFAOOOO

The entire time I was typing this sh*t was playing in the back of my mindShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:59pm
yt people

-------------

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:27pm
I second what everyone else said, so I have nothing to add but....Stern Smile

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:45pm
These last few posts have me dyingLOL. Seducky's dominatrix duck, her story, the wrap it up music, Lilaca and her Grinch photo and Az with "FCK YOU CRACKA!!!!" has made my dayLOL

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:58pm
Lmfao y'all are crazy

-------------
are siggys back?

Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:08pm
If she was really scared she would have waited until she had left to call the cops, she as just being an asshole.

-------------
BSS?! that's like the dirtiest thing you can say in BHM. Why are you thinking of going Bootleg? - BaileyAlexandria

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

OP may I share a moment of redemption to help you feel better?Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Heart 

Gonna be a lil long. I brought snacks.

One day I was in the store with my nephew. He's a mild mannered 8 year old child.

Now, my back was turned for a split second and he got a hold of a ball in the store. Totally innocent moment got damn it he's a childShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

For the purpose of stressing my degree of unbias towards bad ass churren;

1) I don't have kids. I'm in my mid-late twenties. I have cats. See where I'm going here? lol
2) I demand respect from children. I am *not* the annoying woman in the store that turns a blind eye to their off spring destroying the place. 
3) My level of patience is thin. My eggs are on the decline. I do not have time for childish antics. lol

I digress. 

My nephew found a ball, he is a child. Consequently he had a moment of childlike glee. And rolled the ball across the floor. Now, when children are being kids I find it CRUEL when adults overreact. I tend to take the diplomatic approach. 

Come ere' lil knucklehead. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Didn't auntie tell you to behave in this here store in this here United of States of America. Mmmmmkay baby. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

This old yt lady went HAM on my nephew.

She didn't see his supervisor in the corner.Stern Smile

She yelled at him. Told him to quit doing that. Something along those lines.

I slowly approached her and read her the riot act in several different dialects.

She stammered...buuut...but.bbbbuuuut why are you talking to me like thisShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

I told that ole yt bish if you can dish it to a child ya ass is in the position to take it.  Woman to woman. You cruel old bish. *locked eyes with her. Palatable disgust hung in the air*

( I expressed my disdain in the beckiest of becky voice's so she couldn't rest in the comfort of shrugging me off as...ahem...ghetto. Took care in enunciating every got damn vowel and consonant. Special attention was paid to pace and rhythm. I made her my bitch)

Bear with me y'all. I know this is lengthy.

In the corner of my eye I see a cop. She inches over towards us. (oh brotherShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.)
With a very careful expression on her face. Brow furrowed.

The white lady frantically retreated.

The cop calmly approaches me and begins to lament about how OUT OF LINE that lady was. Heart
The entire time she was looking in the yt womans direction frowning. Practically BEGGING the bish to come back over.

At this moment several people that witnessed the encounter came over to commend me on such classy ether. People were visibly shaken and outraged.

In that moment I stood in the center of a huddle normally reserved for yt womenzShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Surrounded by folks as they championed my reaction. 
White woman cowered in the corner stealing glances at us with the most butt hurt expression.

I truly hope you feel better Ma'Ma'

Just know that the tides are ever so slowly turning.

Because on that day, I had a sneak peek into the future of white women tears becoming debatable and mildly irrelevant. 

HeartHeartHug

ClapLOLClapLOL 
I love it! Thank You!

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:39pm
What did she think was going to happen?

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:36pm

Exactly.Hug

*Glad you're making a complaint against that ol biddy. I hope she blows her top again when she finds out lol. Kudos.*

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 5:37pm
funny how all ur friend did was cry, to express her complete disdain for the incident.. and people on here victim blaming.. she was the victim hello, the calm and civilized victim..  the white lady was the one who was acting all unruly.. man Gemini sorry that happened to yallHug.. we all know racism exist, just because it happens that doesn't mean we should embrace it.

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Print Page | Close Window