Print Page | Close Window

whats the most cringey embarrassing thing youve

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351019
Printed Date: Dec 15 2017 at 2:43am

Topic: whats the most cringey embarrassing thing youve
Posted By: zsazsa
Subject: whats the most cringey embarrassing thing youve
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:20pm
ever said or done?

You know, the kind of thing where you develop a weird kind of social Tourettes and you just do or say something really idiotic for no good reason and everyone looks at you like Shocked or Confused, and then shuffles politely and looks at their shoes. Or it all goes quiet and you want to die. Or just silly, funny, preferably humiliating stuff that has happened to you. 

I have a story to tell but I need someone else to go first!

Replies:
Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:24pm
dont think i've had any moments like that. 

-------------

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:24pm
Lead by example zsa. Ermm

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:26pm
lol I would be here alllllllll day.

Posted By: solo
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:28pm
1 star

-------------
- solo

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

1 star
lol
I miss ggemeni

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:36pm
i was tutoring a relatively attractive guy last month, and while we were going over the lesson, i accidently sneezed and farted at the same time. In my head i was like omg, how did this occur, should I say it wasn't me? But I knew that sh!t wasn't gon work, so I just pretended like it didn't happen. But in the corner of my eye, I saw him shift away from me. I was like OuchOuchUnhappy

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:43pm
I asked a group of women wearing hijabs if they were buying gifts for Christmas.

Posted By: uNaTtaiNAblE88
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:46pm
oh claude I have so many.... umm, I was dancing at a quince with a family friend and my boob popped out. I was moritifed. It was mostly family, but still.

My first day of college included orientation for all the freshmen. I volunteered for a skit (after hyping myself up and vowing that I wouldn't be a wallflower like I was in high school), and as I was walking up on stage, I tripped and fell on my knees in front of everyone.  I wanted to cry, but instead I stood up slowly, and took this elaborate bow, everybody cheered and I made two friends that day cuz they liked the way I handled it.I still have the scar on my shin.

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:47pm
Thinking...

-------------
Men fake a relationship to get a nut, Women fake a nut to get a relationship- himayn10ence

Posted By: acaraway
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:48pm
I tripped while wearing heels at church and fell on my butt.
I used to say "sal-man" instead of salmon.
One day I was at the dmv and I sat in the chair for like 3 hours, and when I got up there was a butt sweat stain and the guy next me looked disgusted.

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:49pm
I was saying this girls name wrong, and then when someone said it correctly...I said. "Eww, that sounds dumb as hell"
Then she said that is how you are supposed to say itOuch

Kissing friend when his gf was in the bathroom, but she wasn't and was watching us. & we were in her house.
I think we ended up kissing again when she sat down. I try to forget that day though.

& another story similar to the above.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:55pm
I remember I went to church, and two men were just staring at my legs. I was like, wtf they starin at? Oh, i know what it is. They must like what they see. So I paid them no mind. But then some old lady came up and whispered that my skirt was up and everyone could see my draws. I was horrified because it was winter time and I hadn't shaved for more than 2 monthsCry. Those dudes were probably crackin jokes about my bushy legs and I was so embarassed.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I asked a group of women wearing hijabs if they were buying gifts for Christmas.

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:05pm
Last year was when I was really obsessed wit lipstick, so one day I decided to but some super bright red lipstick on my lips cuz I thought it was cute. It looked cute it my bathroom anyway. But when I went to school, erybody was like wtf. Then my friend was like oh hellz to da naw, go take dat sh!t off! I was like whatevs I look hot. But in reality, I looked like dis:

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:22pm
NalaDeadLOL

I was wearing boots with heels and tripped down the flight of stairs twice. In high school. In the atrium in front of everybody. The laughs! lol I felt like dying of embarrassment for quite some time after that.

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:26pm
Ok I renig my 1 star. Every post has made me laugh    Still waiting on zsa zsa's story.

-------------
- solo

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:26pm
nala lmaooooooooooooooCry

-------------

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

NalaDeadLOL

I was wearing boots with heels and tripped down the flight of stairs twice. In high school. In the atrium in front of everybody. The laughs! lol I felt like dying of embarrassment for quite some time after that.

This tickled me too much!!! lol

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:39pm
LB, I remember walking to lunch the next semester and I overheard someone whispering 'that's the girl that fell down the stairs right'?' My HS neva forgets!PinchLOL

LB, what's your story?

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:46pm
I'll have to think of some new ones I havent shared yet.

Recently I almost fell down some stairs when the club was letting out. I was in the VIP area, so I was walking down and stepped in something slick and had to grab on to the banister for dear life to avoid dying. My friend said she looked around and no one saw. Embarrassed.. but I know SOMEONE had to .

Lol, one of my friends falls EVERY TIME she gets drunk to point where ppl she doesnt even know will send her msgs on FB to talk about it lmao, I would stop drinking or wearing heels if that happened to me

Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:52pm
Sigh

So many fails to choose from.Cry

I posted the time my lace wig got snatched by the trunk of my car in front of a cutie.

Clean of ma head. 

I leaned in the trunk lookin like a vibe vixen.

Came outta my trunk lookin like Mr Clean. 

My stocking cap was flesh toned. So from afar I know people thought I got scalped.

Or that time my hairline was glowing when i went out with ma' girls. Yah. 

All night dem bishes were drunk n snarky.  
Talmbout, I can't find my keys *digs in purse* 
Seductress lean ya head over my purse for a sec boo. 

The summer of 08 was bout trial and error. You may proceed to judge meAngryLOL

Posted By: Nijjah25
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:54pm
LMAO !!! @ SEDUCKY

MR. Clean tho Cry LOL

-------------
BIG NOSE .... BIG LIPS....
BUDDA BUP BUP BUHHHHH IM LOVING IT

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:56pm
And for the record my apps are seamless now.

Humph

Approve

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:57pm
Lol Seducky, damn! That's one of my biggest fears if I ever end up buying a lace wig.. if it get snatched off I will die immediately. 

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:58pm
Yes Mr CleanAngry

There was no discernible trace of hair on my head cause my hair was cornrowed. Gawd. I felt like a bald black girl. The one's whispered about behind closed doors.Cry

Laugh at my paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainCryLOL

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:59pm
LB, you did that graceful stumble didn't you?LOL

Seducky, whyyyyy?!Cry

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Lol Seducky, damn! That's one of my biggest fears if I ever end up buying a lace wig.. if it get snatched off I will die immediately

see. you ain't right. 

I did! I really did!

fmlShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

and fcuk this thread for opening old wounds.

*storms out*

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:00pm
Freshman year, my friends and I went to Hollywood Blvd to soak in all the ratchetness. My sandals were a bit loose, and the next thing I know I faceplanted on the sidewalk. Cry

One of my friends was laughing so loud her voice was echoing through the streets, and they let some sleazy ass tour salesman help me up...heffas.Sleepy

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:03pm
CC if i recall correctly i plopped the joint on my head like a fitted to run a errand.

You know what....

zsazsa bring ya ass back in here or you will rue the day u made me rememberCensored

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Freshman year, my friends and I went to Hollywood Blvd to soak in all the ratchetness. My sandals were a bit loose, and the next thing I know I was faceplanted planking on the sidewalk. Cry

One of my friends was laughing so loud her voice was echoing through the streets, and they let some sleazy ass tour salesman help me up...heffas.Sleepy

FixedApprove

undefined

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Sigh

So many fails to choose from.Cry

I posted the time my lace wig got snatched by the trunk of my car in front of a cutie.

Clean of ma head. 

I leaned in the trunk lookin like a vibe vixen.

Came outta my trunk lookin like Mr Clean. 

My stocking cap was flesh toned. So from afar I know people thought I got scalped.

Or that time my hairline was glowing when i went out with ma' girls. Yah. 

All night dem bishes were drunk n snarky.  
Talmbout, I can't find my keys *digs in purse* 
Seductress lean ya head over my purse for a sec boo. 

The summer of 08 was bout trial and error. You may proceed to judge meAngryLOL

LMFAO!

-------------
- solo

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:15pm

Seducky, whyyyyy?!Cry

LOL It was more like a graceful one-foot slide and lean back and almost-fall-on-my-butt-but-caught-myself on with the banister type move.

Last yr I was carrying an armful of gifts to my car for Christmas. I missed one of the stairs I couldn't see and gracefully fell my ass to the ground. It was almost like an involuntary-yet-guided sit down. A car drove by and I was already laughing so loud. Hope they didn't see me Disapprove

I didn't drop nann one of those gifts though Clap

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Freshman year, my friends and I went to Hollywood Blvd to soak in all the ratchetness. My sandals were a bit loose, and the next thing I know I was faceplanted planking on the sidewalk. Cry

FixedApprove

undefined

CryThat doesnt make it better, and after all that sh*t I was talking about planking, it actually makes it worseCry.

-------------

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:06pm
About a year ago, I used to take cabs a lot and there was this one guy who used to pick me up pretty regularly. I hated when he came cuz he would always try to holla, to the point where it wasn't even flattering anymore, just annoying and creepy.

I had a date right after work one day, so I dressed extra cute for work including these super high ass heels, and just my luck he was the cab that showed up. He starts going in on how I always look nice and he can't wait til he can get me to dress up like that for him. I decided to put my foot down and let him know I had NO interest in him and to stop pursuing it.

Please tell me why I get out of the cab and make the stupid decision to cut across the soil and grass in these 5 inch, super skinny stiletto heels. Of all the days for my heel to catch in the dirt, and make me fall on my knees, why did it have to be this day, in front of this fool ?!

This nicca laughed from somewhere deep in his gut. I was so f'in shamed.

Can you believe he had the nerve to try his luck AGAIN the next time I saw him?! I guess he figured that fall shoulda knocked me down a peg .

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:18pm
I'm dyin'.CryLOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:26pm
Lmaoooo Omg I had the best laugh today because of this thread

-------------

Posted By: exoticmami06
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:36pm
I dont have any. If I were to be embarrassed by things most people find embarrassing, I would have off'ed myself by now.

-------------

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:20am
Allergies at work while pregnant...my bladder was full.......Big sneeze came........Stern Smile

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:41am

Seducky, whyyyyy?!Cry

LOL It was more like a graceful one-foot slide and lean back and almost-fall-on-my-butt-but-caught-myself on with the banister type move.

Last yr I was carrying an armful of gifts to my car for Christmas. I missed one of the stairs I couldn't see and gracefully fell my ass to the ground. It was almost like an involuntary-yet-guided sit down. A car drove by and I was already laughing so loud. Hope they didn't see me Disapprove

I didn't drop nann one of those gifts though Clap
They prolly thought you were drunk for the holidays. I know I would have.CryLOL

I need this thread on days I need a fun laugh.

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Posted By: Organic
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:36am
I was at carnival in Trinidad last year. My friends and I were - like usual - half naked and dancing viciously in the middle of the road, covered in paint. Another friend of mine was a cameraman for the event, so he saw us dancing and came close to zoom in on us and film the debauchery Big smile. Since my friends and I were already under our rum, we started to show-off for the camera, all types of splits and whines and just going on with PURE antics - the cameraman recording all of it. It was crazy LOL.

Later that evening, we go back to my friend's grandma's house (we stayed by her family who are DEVOUTLY Christian), and wouldn't you know that the reel of us dancing was looped on the news -- with my friend's entire Christian family gathered in the living room watching Pinch. I had sobered up quite a bit by this time, so I was able to see with a clear conscience just how bad it was. The room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop, and everyone looked uncomfortable having just witnessed myself and my friends gyrate on each other in front of the entire country.

Her grandma didn't recognize us at first and she whispered 'Sodom and Gomorrah' to herself, but when the camera panned in and caught our faces, she just scurried away into the kitchen LOL.

The worst part is that they KEPT looping it on the news, and the next day it ran in the newspaper Dead.

-------------
Cut from full hip to full waist
Maxi Glide with coconut oil
Pin curls
VOILA!

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:47am
Shocked

LOLCryLOLCryLOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:08am
Let's see..

Back in uni it was before I'd decided to wear flat shoes because of the long walk to my lecture hall. This was in summer so I was wearing these pretty heels. I went to cross the road by a pedestrian crossing & this van patiently slowed down for me. The driver was kinda cute so I decided to put my best strut on. But my heel caught in a crack & I ended flying across the crossing. It was one of those stumbles were you run to regain your balance. Luckily I didn't fall, just ended up regaining my balance on the other side of the road. He was very amused the bloody bastard! 

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:30am
OMG, OrgyLOLCryLOLCryLOLCry
What happened after??

-------------

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:37am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I was saying this girls name wrong, and then when someone said it correctly...I said. "Eww, that sounds dumb as hell"
Then she said that is how you are supposed to say itOuch

Kissing friend when his gf was in the bathroom, but she wasn't and was watching us. & we were in her house.
I think we ended up kissing again when she sat down. I try to forget that day though.

& another story similar to the above.

There has to be more to this story!

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:45am
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Allergies at work while pregnant...my bladder was full.......Big sneeze came........Stern Smile

Well........at least you could blame it on de babehLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:59am

OMG, OrgyLOLCryLOLCryLOLCry
What happened after??

Luckily (for me), Trinidadians understand and respect carnival culture, so they understood LOL!

...I don't think we will be staying there next year LOL...

-------------
Pin curls
VOILA!

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 5:35am
Slipped on an acorn and fell in front of my house. I know a guy in a work truck saw me cause it happened as he was driving by. Think he circled around to see if I was on but I quickly got in my car and drove off

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:01am
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

Let's see..

Back in uni it was before I'd decided to wear flat shoes because of the long walk to my lecture hall. This was in summer so I was wearing these pretty heels. I went to cross the road by a pedestrian crossing & this van patiently slowed down for me. The driver was kinda cute so I decided to put my best strut on. But my heel caught in a crack & I ended flying across the crossing. It was one of those stumbles were you run to regain your balance. Luckily I didn't fall, just ended up regaining my balance on the other side of the road. He was very amused the bloody bastard! 

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

those are the best ones.  Like Ellen said.......u were just joggin' for a minute.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 8:32am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

I was at carnival in Trinidad last year. My friends and I were - like usual - half naked and dancing viciously in the middle of the road, covered in paint. Another friend of mine was a cameraman for the event, so he saw us dancing and came close to zoom in on us and film the debauchery Big smile. Since my friends and I were already under our rum, we started to show-off for the camera, all types of splits and whines and just going on with PURE antics - the cameraman recording all of it. It was crazy LOL.

Later that evening, we go back to my friend's grandma's house (we stayed by her family who are DEVOUTLY Christian), and wouldn't you know that the reel of us dancing was looped on the news -- with my friend's entire Christian family gathered in the living room watching Pinch. I had sobered up quite a bit by this time, so I was able to see with a clear conscience just how bad it was. The room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop, and everyone looked uncomfortable having just witnessed myself and my friends gyrate on each other in front of the entire country.

Her grandma didn't recognize us at first and she whispered 'Sodom and Gomorrah' to herself, but when the camera panned in and caught our faces, she just scurried away into the kitchen LOL.

The worst part is that they KEPT looping it on the news, and the next day it ran in the newspaper Dead.

Omg

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:44am

There has to be more to this story!

There is, but it would be the thread derail of a lifetime....

-------------

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:14am
I was trying out for the cheerleading team for my middle school and tryouts were in front of the whole school. So I was all hyped up and run to do my cartwheel, put my hands on the ground, got my legs in the air and my arm slips and I FALL mid-cartwheel flat on my ass in front of everybody. There was a big hush and I just got up and finished my cheer like nothing happened. 

Needless to say, I didn't make the team and that year was the last time they had tryouts in front of the school. That was 6th grade. I thought everybody forgot about it but then a couple years later in 8th grade my best guy friend was cracking up talking about haha remember when keepgrowing FELL on her butt smh. Thank God they didn't have a high school cause that would have haunted me over there. LOL

-------------
You can't just walk in with a huge banana and expect everything to be peaches.

If you no know me brotha, I no like wahala.

Posted By: Adinkrah
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:14am
@ Nita^ I vote for a new thread where the story is explained

Posted By: SWEETBREAD
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:18am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I remember I went to church, and two men were just staring at my legs. I was like, wtf they starin at? Oh, i know what it is. They must like what they see. So I paid them no mind. But then some old lady came up and whispered that my skirt was up and everyone could see my draws. I was horrified because it was winter time and I hadn't shaved for more than 2 monthsCry. Those dudes were probably crackin jokes about my bushy legs and I was so embarassed.
I cant stop laughing....Cry

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:20am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Let's see..

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

those are the best ones.  Like Ellen said.......u were just joggin' for a minute.

LOL i'm sure u still looked cute mid run LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Adinkrah Adinkrah wrote:

IA I need to know more!

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:32am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

IA I need to know more!

Yup me too

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:36am
There was a time I told someone I was trying to avoid that I was going out of town for the weekend. So I go to a party and the person I was trying to avoid was there and saw me. That sucked. I am a horrible liar on the spot and I was tipsy so I said some ridiculous and dumb lie. I said something like the bus didn't show up. He was just looking at me like Stern Smile.

-------------

Posted By: healthyhair42012
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:43am
I was about 18 and this guy was trying to talk to me. I was giving him major attitude and brushing him off. As I was walking up the stairs and 5 point station in ATL, my heels got caught in my pant leg and I tripped HARD. Luckily my hand kinda braced my fall before my face hit the concrete.
Meanwhile this fool is still running game! Didn't even stop to say are you ok

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 11:26am
Me and a boo are at the hotel (v-day) I think. So we're laying on the bed and I decided to climb over him to get off the bed (trying to be sexy) I underestimated the amount of bed on the other side of him and my right knee hits air instead of bed! I flip over, onto the floor and land on my back. Cry

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:06pm

Umm, I kinda told most of it w/o alot of detail.

It was really awkward because I had no clue what was going on and she had just said something like, "I don't care about you two having a past because that was way before me." Cry

That post was sorta explained in this post.

http://forum3.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=299547&KW=period&PID=9424394&title=random-thoughts-sex-style#9424394" rel="nofollow - View Post View Post & -->click  http://forum3.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=299547&PID=9424442&title=random-thoughts-sex-style#9424442" rel="nofollow">Direct Link To This Post

So eventually, they found a 3rd...and less then a week later...
http://forum3.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=349710&KW=aftermath&PID=9902572&title=random-thoughts-vol-12-to#9902572" rel="nofollow - View Post View Post

Then
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=346618&KW=&PID=9902459&title=im-in-love-with-a-sociopath#9902459" rel="nofollow - View Post View Post
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350743&KW=domestic&PID=9917683&title=unpopular-opinions-2012#9917683" rel="nofollow - View Post View Post
Ermm

It's not ending well. There is so much going on.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:13pm

Gaaaaaaawd I can't breathe!!!Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:16pm
^ Funnily enough, just the year before we were making fun of a friend of ours who was gyrating on the stage at a beach party and got 'scoped' by the camera Dead.

What goes around, comes back around - ey baby!

-------------
Pin curls
VOILA!

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:18pm
I said hi to this guy walking out of class and he completely ignored me and turned his head...in front of the entire class.  Stunned, I couldn't move...so I stood there like this:
He finally his head and said "Hi, Jess..."
Me:
I turned on my heels and walked away.  As I walked away, he turned to the girl next to him and and said, "That's Jess..."

One time I was in church walking down stairs and I noticed everyone staring at me.  I looked down and my skirt was on the floor.  I was just walking around in my tights for a good 5 minutes without even noticing.

My freshman year of high school I had a huge book bag.  One day after lunch, the entire freshman class was going up the stairs to return to class.  I stepped on the broken step and fell.  My books went everywhere.  I ended up laying on my side like a turned over turtle.  Then they all laughed ugh.

One time I fell during my first track meet...at the starting line.  I was mortified.  However, in my defense the track wasn't wide enough for everyone.

Another time, my braid fell out on my crush's desk.  The hairdresser didn't put the hair tight enough I sat in front of him during homeroom.  I heard a thud...*sigh* He slowly grabbed the braid and discreetly threw it in the trash can.  

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

I said hi to this guy walking out of class and he completely ignored me and turned his head...in front of the entire class.  Stunned, I couldn't move...so I stood there like this:
He finally his head and said "Hi, Jess..."
Me:
I turned on my heels and walked away.  As I walked away, he turned to the girl next to him and and said, "That's Jess..."

One time I was in church walking down stairs and I noticed everyone staring at me.  I looked down and my skirt was on the floor.  I was just walking around in my tights for a good 5 minutes without even noticing.

My freshman year of high school I had a huge book bag.  One day after lunch, the entire freshman class was going up the stairs to return to class.  I stepped on the broken step and fell.  My books went everywhere.  I ended up laying on my side like a turned over turtle.  Then they all laughed ugh.

One time I fell during my first track meet...at the starting line.  I was mortified.  However, in my defense the track wasn't wide enough for everyone.

Another time, my braid fell out on my crush's desk.  The hairdresser didn't put the hair tight enough I sat in front of him during homeroom.  I heard a thud...*sigh* He slowly grabbed the braid and discreetly threw it in the trash can.  

I cant take it....OMG!LOLCryCryCryOuchLOL

Posted By: danni7
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 12:37pm
Pooped myself walking down the vegas strip with my SO

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:15pm
this guy in my class that i thought was cute
leaned really close to my face to whisper something to me about classwork and i just kissed him on the cheek. i didnt even think before i did it. i just leaned in and "muaaaaaah!"

i was so mortified like why did i just do that!!?? he looked shocked at first. it seemed like time stood still. i wanted to run out of class!!

then he blushed and smiled.

come to find out he had a crush on me the whole time so i didnt feel like a complete weirdo.

by the way this was in high school

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by danni7 danni7 wrote:

You winLOL

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:27pm
I pee'd in the bed like a week ago but nobody was here to witness it so it's all good.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:39pm
I threw up in my hand/in the back seat of my bf at the time after deep throat, fool was too stunned to get me a damn napkin or even notice what had happened Ermm 

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I threw up in my hand/in the back seat of my bf at the time after deep throat, fool was too stunned to get me a damn napkin or even notice what had happened Ermm 

that's not embarassing.  menfolk pay to see that type of thing.  you put in werk.Clap

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:08pm

Did that once. 
We were in the house so I could go clean up in the bathroom, but I was still mortifiedCry

-------------

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:18pm
I don't like scenes nor do I make scenes. But this one time I was out with my ex from when I was in college and I was so drunk. He said something and I snapped. It was like I was having an out of body experience. I went in on his ass. Screaming at the top of my lungs. My best friends hadn't even EVER see me get so irate. 

After the liquor was metabolized and out of my system the next morning. I was mortified. I was sooooooo embarrassed. No one has ever been able to get me to get that much emotion out of me. Woooo. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

that's not embarassing.  menfolk pay to see that type of thing.  you put in werk.Clap

For real! The first time I tried it, I told my ex I felt like I was about to, and that nasty buzzard said, "Oooooh for real, its that's deep?"

Moral of the story, some niccas don't care as long as you keep that wood wet .

Posted By: MinnyMiss16
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:30pm
I was at a skating party that the Iotas throw every yr at my school. I was "talking" to one of them and many people knew so I made sure to come out looking BAD. I had my cutest little half wig on and everything lol.
So Im skating really fast and this guy who cant skate is heading towards me and I assume he will get it together by the time he gets to me. No he doesnt. His 6'2 and prob 200 pd azz smashes into me and my half wig comes off on the side. In my head im like nooooo please not my half wig. My friend sees what happens and cups my head like im a little child then we go fix it in the corner. lmao. He didnt see, but his LB did.

Posted By: Kiwistardust
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:43pm
I kinda started a fight at a club. Didn't stick around for the end, either.

Some Nigerian dude was messing with a homie's girl and I stepped in-between. Dude pushed me, I right-hooked him. Homeboys came flying like spider monkeys outta no where to beat his @$$. Dude was trying to kick me, I lost my shoe. Other Nigerian friends got involved. I realized my glasses were gone. Red-shirt bouncers and panic-faced white people everywhere. My roomies found my shoe and glasses. Fight transferred to outside. Utter confusion. Me and the roomies left swiftly through the hole in the gate and had a laughing recap back at the homeboys' apartment. 

Since we all "look alike" at this clear bar, we laid low for like 2 weeks then went back LOL No one was any the wiser . . . 

-------------

Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:56pm
BHM NEVER 4GETS

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Umm, I kinda told most of it w/o alot of detail.

It was really awkward because I had no clue what was going on and she had just said something like, "I don't care about you two having a past because that was way before me." Cry

That post was sorta explained in this post.

http://forum3.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=299547&KW=period&PID=9424394&title=random-thoughts-sex-style#9424394" rel="nofollow - View Post View Post & -->click  http://forum3.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=299547&PID=9424442&title=random-thoughts-sex-style#9424442" rel="nofollow">Direct Link To This Post

So eventually, they found a 3rd...and less then a week later...
http://forum3.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=349710&KW=aftermath&PID=9902572&title=random-thoughts-vol-12-to#9902572" rel="nofollow - View Post View Post

Then
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=346618&KW=&PID=9902459&title=im-in-love-with-a-sociopath#9902459" rel="nofollow - View Post View Post
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350743&KW=domestic&PID=9917683&title=unpopular-opinions-2012#9917683" rel="nofollow - View Post View Post
Ermm

It's not ending well. There is so much going on.

Still don't understand.. The first thread doesn't show up.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

LOLLOL

I have said to a friend who wears the full hijab when she greeted me - Oh hi I didn't recognise you. 
Same friend I told her she will be having a christmas baby when I learnt her due date was 25 Dec. 

I will have to be back later to write my story of yesterday. I am still cringing. 

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

I was at a skating party that the Iotas throw every yr at my school. I was "talking" to one of them and many people knew so I made sure to come out looking BAD. I had my cutest little half wig on and everything lol.
So Im skating really fast and this guy who cant skate is heading towards me and I assume he will get it together by the time he gets to me. No he doesnt. His 6'2 and prob 200 pd azz smashes into me and my half wig comes off on the side. In my head im like nooooo please not my half wig. My friend sees what happens and cups my head like im a little child then we go fix it in the corner. lmao. He didnt see, but his LB did.

Oooooh...bless your heart, dear child.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

I ended up laying on my side like a turned over turtle.  Then they all laughed ugh.

LMFAO!!!!!!! CryDeadClap I'm crying. Oh the imagery!!

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:08pm

Details please? Geek.. these are my favorite kinds of stories

and LMAO @ everyone falling, OMG. And Organic.. wowww how embarrassing! At least it wasn't just you by yourself though LOL

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:10pm

LMAO damn CryCryDead.. Was it a lot? Was it in his lap?

Posted By: AffirmativeBunny
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:24pm

LOLCryLOLCryLOL

Lil' heathens! LOL

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:24pm

Didn't read whole thread yet but has anybody ever overflown the toilet while visiting? That is like my worst fear Cry 

Posted By: AffirmativeBunny
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:36pm
Back when I was a teen I was sitting in the lounge on the couch when my older brother walked in with two of his boys. They sat down and started watching something on tv. I was drifting in n out of sleep so in the end I was knocked out on the couch.
Now, you know how your body totally relaxes when you're asleep. Tell me why I just HAD to fart at that moment?! I farted myself awake!
I looked round to see if anyone had heard it but of course these dudes looked straight ahead like nothing had happened but I mean if my fart woke me up then I KNOW they heard it! I was SO embarassed. NEVER FALL ASLEEP IN FRONT OF COMPANY lol

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:46pm

Page 9 delivered!

Summary of 2-8? PLZ & TIA!

-------------

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:55pm
I told you guys how my wig flew clea across universal studios while on a ride

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

OH MY GAWD!!!! L to the O to the L!!!!! I can just imagine you gettin on that ride wit 22 inch wig and leaving lookin like a bald scalliwag!!!!LOLLOLCry I'm sorry thoStern SmileStern Smile

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:07pm

OH MY GAWD!!!! L to the O to the L!!!!! I can just imagine you gettin on that ride wit 22 inch wig and leaving lookin like a bald scalliwag!!!!LOLLOLCry I'm sorry thoStern SmileStern Smile
LOLLOL

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:08pm

OMGLOL. Which universal and which ride?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:08pm

Nala makes every thread betterLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOL
Im so sorry SugababanaLOLCry

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:11pm
Y'all ain't learn nothin from all them Ricki Lake & Jerry Springer wig snatchins huh?

Wig pins, wig pins, WIG PINS!

ETA: nala ain't shyt!

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:13pm
LOLLOL I was waiting for Suga

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:23pm
I can't find that thread about RIP Mimi. That was the name of my wig. She was my go to hooker. Until that faithful day in Florida Mimi decides to fly away never to return. Meanwhile I didn't do my hair underneath. All I had was a brush back

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:29pm
I also fell asleep while on a date with a cute guy at the movie theatre. Drool and all when I woke up dude was gone. That dang on Armaretto knocks a chick out after just 1 cup

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:30pm

I also feel asleep while on a date with a cute guy at the movie theatre. Drool and all when I woke up dude was gone. That dang on Armaretto knocks a chick out after just 1 cup
DeadCryLOL

Posted By: danni7
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:30pm

Details please? Geek.. these are my favorite kinds of stories

I had diarrhea that morning and after drowning a bottle of peptobismal I thought I was feeling good enough to head out on the strip. We got two blocks from the hotel before my stomach started acting up and if you've ever been to Vegas you know the blocks are huge. I told him we had to turn around and kept praying I'd make it back but I didn't even make it 1 block. I was soooo afraid he could smell me. Worst of all I realized I didn't pack any underwear in my bag, so I had to wash and hang my white panties with the green poop stain in the shower.

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:32pm

I also fell asleep while on a date with a cute guy at the movie theatre. Drool and all when I woke up dude was gone. That dang on Armaretto knocks a chick out after just 1 cup

OMG, plz stop. I feel bad laughing at your pain, but it's too damn funnyLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCryLOLCry

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:35pm
OMG I had a fight with the chinese guy on the D train cos he didnt want to gimme my change a super longtime ago. I bought some batteries and I kept asking for my change and dude said no change. We were both on the floor wrestling like damn fools. When i got up I saw the cute milk dud I was trying to holla at for a while just shaking his head in amazement. I said hi while putting myself together and he straight up ignored me and got off the train.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window