Print Page | Close Window

Last Resort, 666 Park Avenue, ABDC, Get Axed

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=351013
Printed Date: Aug 16 2018 at 3:31am

Topic: Last Resort, 666 Park Avenue, ABDC, Get Axed
Posted By: Addicted19034
Subject: Last Resort, 666 Park Avenue, ABDC, Get Axed
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:58pm

©ABC / Last Resort

ABC's freshman submarine drama " http://tv.msn.com/tv/series/last-resort.2/" rel="nofollow - http://tv.msn.com/tv/series/666-park-avenue/" rel="nofollow -

The network has declined to pick up its freshman drama "Last Resort," which starred Ande Braugher as a submarine commander whose crew is declared rogue enemies after he ignores a suspicious order.

Likewise, freshman drama "666 Park Avenue," which starred Terry O'Quinn and Vanessa Williams, will also not go forward. That drama centered around a young couple who manage a New York City apartment building that's plagued by supernatural occurrences.

Though the network says it will air the remaining episodes of both series, they have not been picked up for additional episodes.

"Last Resort," which aired Thursdays at 8 p.m., dipped to a 1.3 rating/4 share in the advertiser-cherished 18-49 demographic, tying the lowest performance in the series' short existence.

"666 Park Avenue," which aired Sundays at 10 p.m., drew a 1.3/3 for its final airing, which also tied a series low.

Earlier Friday, CBS canceled its freshman comedy "Partners."

Americas Best Dance Crew Canceled

"America's Best Dance Crew" has been canceled after seven seasons.

The dance competition show helmed by Randy Jackson saw strong ratings in its early years, with viewers dropping out as the series progressed.

"We are grateful to Randy Jackson and Warner Horizon for having brought our audience seven amazing seasons of dance with 'ABDC,' and look forward to more successful and dynamic entertaining collaborations in the future," http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118062047#.UKAAu3TYrN0" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/18/melvinsparks-shayne-americas-next-best-dance-crew-child-molestation-so-you-think-you-can-dance/" rel="nofollow - http://www.aoltv.com/show/so-you-think-you-can-dance-9/9173950" rel="nofollow -

The series' final season wrapped up in June and featured dance crews 8 Flavahz, Elektrolytes, Mos Wanted Crew, Fanny Pak, Rated Next Generation, Collizion Crew and more. Lil Mama and JC Chasez served as judges for all seven seasons.

Jackson isn't going anywhere. He'll return to "American Idol" alongside new judges Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban in January 2013.

Replies:
Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:00pm
I didn't know they even still showed ABDC. Never heard of any of the other shows.

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:02pm
Who was really checking for ABDC anymore?

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:03pm
as long as they don't cancel Revenge.  it is getting kind of silly though.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:03pm
Not 666.  I just added 666 to my dvr aftr seeing Nessa on Ellen and a clip of the show. I was kicking myself for not watching sooner. Oh well.

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:07pm
I've never seen so much as a commercial for any of those shows.  

-------------

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:09pm
My mom will be sad at 666 Park Ave

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:11pm
yeah 666 was alright. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:15pm
Not my last resort..I love that show. Really wish they would get rid of some of these reality shows and stupid dancing with the stars, American idol, America's got talent etc.

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Not my last resort..I love that show. Really wish they would get rid of some of these reality shows and stupid dancing with the stars, American idol, America's got talent etc.

Yeah I am kind of sick of all these reality talent and dance shows.

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:28pm
welp im behind an episode on 666...no need to catch up now.
resort seemed bleh.
and i dont care to watch ppl dancing on my tv.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:31pm
Aww and 666 was just starting to get good

-------------

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:07pm
I just planned to watch 666, no need to now...

-------------

Posted By: solena
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Omg yes we were loving last resort. Tired of them canceling the good shows especially the ones where the main character is black.

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:54am
Oh no

-------------

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:57am
I like 666.....But,they better not mess with Revenge..

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:49am
The first one sounds like a good show and sailors are sexy. Disapprove It kinda reminds me of a movie though, I can't think of which one...maybe Bourne Identity...

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:56am
666 was pretty good.

I guess it'll be replaced with a reality show of some kind.Dead

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Print Page | Close Window