Print Page | Close Window

LOL at Justin Bieber

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350998
Printed Date: Jun 24 2018 at 1:01pm

Topic: LOL at Justin Bieber
Posted By: zsazsa
Subject: LOL at Justin Bieber
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:06am
LOL His outfit is pitiful. He looks like a tool.

All over? Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez's reconciliation dinner ends with a huge temper tantrum after she locks him out of gated mansion

The road to true love ne'er runs smoothly, as Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are finding out. 

Last night, the young lovebirds met up for a reconciliation dinner - only to swiftly exit the restaurant minutes later. 

While fans might be hoping that a quick hello and a hug was all that was needed to get them back on track, it seems the opposite is true. 

Lost appetite: Witnesses say Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez lasted all but five minutes in the restaurant before leaving

Lost appetite: Witnesses say Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez lasted all but five minutes in the restaurant 

Justin was later seen outside Selena's gated mansion, begging the brunette singer to let him in.  

Insiders claim that the young couple have a fairly fiery relationship at the best of times, but Justin's decision to take a Victoria's Secret model to see The Lion King last week has left Selena furious. 

At the time, she retweeted a photo of her boyfriend that had been posted of himself hanging out with rapper Lil Twist and Hungarian lingerie model Barbara Palvin.

Bad atmosphere: Selena and Justin apparently left the restaurant moments after arriving

Bad atmosphere: Selena and Justin apparently left the restaurant moments after arriving 

Glum: The young lovebirds did not look happy to see each other

Glum: The young lovebirds did not look happy to see each other 

Un-united front: Justin, dressed far more casually than Selena, looked moody as they left Yamato restaurant in California

Un-united front: Justin, dressed far more casually than Selena, looked moody as they left Yamato restaurant 

She simply captioned it, '...', causing fans to begin questioning the state of the affairs. 

Selena was said to be livid, and even went as far as blocking her pop-star beau from her cellphone.

But it seems the brunette actress had a change of heart, and was seen meeting up with her estranged boyfriend for a reconciliation dinner in Encino, California. 

the scene: The couple chose Yamato restaurant in Encino as the location for their reconciliation dinner

The scene: The couple chose Yamato restaurant in Encino as the location for their reconciliation dinner 

Fashion fails: Justin wore a strange pair of trousers, and Selena exposed her bra in a backless top

Fashion fails: Justin wore a strange pair of trousers, and Selena exposed her bra in a backless top 

Bye bye: The young stars left separately from the restaurant to drive off in their own cars

Bye bye: The young stars left separately from the restaurant to drive off in their own cars 

Decision time: Selena and Justin must decide if they can work through their issues or not
Decision time: Selena and Justin must decide if they can work through their issues or not

Walking tall: Selena cut a sad figure as she walked to her car

However, before the waitress even had time to ask what they wanted to drink, they were out of the door again, with one eye-witness claiming they were in the Yamato restaurant for all of five minutes before turning on their heels. 

Justin seemed to be chasing after his brunette partner, who looked glum and deep in thought as they exited the restaurant. 

However, TMZ reports that just hours before, the young lovers had locked themselves away in Selena's home trying to work things out before taking their problems to a suite at the Beverley Hills Hotel. 

The 20-year old was spotted wearing the same outfit outside the hotel as for her dinner date with Justin. 

She wore an asymmetric hemmed T-shirt and tassled scarf and a pair of black trousers along with a pair of fringed, wedged heel boots. 

Access denied: Justin was angered by Selenas decision to not let him in to her home after their make or break dinner turned sour

Access denied: Justin was angered by Selena's decision to not let him in to her home after their make or break dinner turned sour 

Let me in! Justin was seen having a tantrum outside his estranged partners home

Let me in! Justin was seen having a tantrum outside his estranged partner's home 

Snot fair: Justin Bieber looked miffed as he showed off his odd trousers outside Selenas house

S'not fair: Justin Bieber looked miffed as he showed off his odd trousers outside Selena's house 

Her dark brown hair hung casually around her shoulders and she wore a pair of thick framed black spectacles. 

Justin's outfit was a contrast to her demure and slightly formal ensemble, and the RnB singer opted to wear a tight fitting brown vest, several chains and a baseball cap. 

The Canadian singer also wore a bizarre pair of hareem trousers that were incredibly baggy from the waist to the knees, where they suddenly became skin-tight, and a pair of pink shoes. 

No go zone: The Baby singer appeared to be furious after the sidewalk bust up

No go zone: The Baby singer appeared to be furious after the sidewalk bust up 

Has he goen yet? Selena can be seen peeking around the gate as Justin is faced by paparazzi outside

Has he goen yet? Selena can be seen peeking around the gate as Justin is faced by paparazzi outside 

But something clearly went wrong between the pair as the talk swung from making up to breaking up. 

The couple exited the restaurant in a hurry and headed to their own cars looking annoyed.

Selena drove home, and was joined there by Justin ten minutes later. 

However, the Baby singer was spotted having a temper tantrum when his fed-up partner refused to grant him access to her luxurious home. 

The 18-year old, who dated Disney alumni Selena since 2010, jumped out of his white sports car in a fit of rage, and began screaming down the intercom, seemingly to no avail.

Replies:
Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:14am
Looks like hes wearing a dirty diaper

Posted By: pinkextra
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:17am

Looking at that outfit I was REALLY thinking...... "Who in the H@ll left the gate open?"  (Pun intended) 

Seems like he got bigger issues than being locked out of someone's crib!  I wouldn't let him in either rocking an adult sized, diaper inspired skinny tights-leggings ensemble! ConfusedConfusedConfused

-------------
"I think my mother is a Coon. **not literally, but from what I see you guys say about "coons", she acts very similar."        -   Kimmy90

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:24am

Justin's outfit was a contrast to her demure and slightly formal ensemble, and the RnB singer opted to wear a tight fitting brown vest, several chains and a baseball cap.

The Canadian singer also wore a bizarre pair of hareem trousers that were incredibly baggy from the waist to the knees, where they suddenly became skin-tight, and a pair of pink shoes.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:43am
I thought he was wearing a maxi dress at first Confused

That must suck. Break ups are bad enough without the whole world watching.

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:04am
EWWWWWW  wtf is wrong with those pants

Why would someone even make those 

-------------
#TeamTN
#CHOGH

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:06am
nice car

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:32am
lol @ the 15 mentions of his odd trousers in the article LOLLOL

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:33am
I don't hate his outfit aside from the pink shoes

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:22am
Is he tatted nowDisapprove

I thought he was wearing a dress at first tooLOL

-------------
#CHOGH

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:31am
Chris Brown and Rihanna Part Deux

-------------

Posted By: lollypop036
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

minus the beatdown LOL

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:41am
Originally posted by lollypop036 lollypop036 wrote:

minus the beatdown LOL

For now Stern Smile

iJoke lol

& that car is AMAZING

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:58am
Oh my…

-------------

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:03pm
well he certainly looks....urban and so white at the same damn time

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:28pm
He looks like quite the douche.

Someone please tell him to stop with the shirtless pics and sleeveless shirts when he has even less than a bird chest.

You can tell Hollywood has blown his ego to the heavens

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:37pm
he looks ridiculous. 

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:50pm
We wouldn't be making up if he showed up looking like that either .

Looks like he stuck his legs in the arms of a hoodie, and let the hood hang off his ass.

He had to really be desperate to sit outside in beg with the cameras there...kinda sad.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:53pm
He recently performed at the Barclays center here in BK and they showed a bunch of little black girls waiting on line and lusting for him on the news. They panned the camera on this little Caribbean  girl who looked about 8yrs who was like "he so beautiful, mi luv heeem".

I felt a certain wayErmm

-------------

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:56pm
someone else will gladly take her place, diaper and all.. NEXT!

-------------

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:01pm
I thought he was wearin a skirt til the 5th or 6th pic.

Why is he actin like that? Did the 'luminatti get to him?

-------------

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:15pm
Jesus fucing christ, that is the WOAT outfit!

He looks a damn clown! Son, how are you gonna try to dress hard and skintight with an hourglass figure?

Looking like a sweet cholo, SMH

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I don't know why this isn't usually acknowledged, but the kid is really immature. I've seen too many stories of him acting out. Kid definitely has a douche side.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by lollypop036 lollypop036 wrote:

minus the beatdown LOL

What beatdown could this limp wristed Bath and Body Works-lotioned boy give?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:22pm
On a side note, I'm surprised they came to Yamato's in Encino. I went there once. It's not an amazingly fancy restaurant, it's just a regular restaurant, a little higher on the price range, but the food is great. I'd expect them to keep it fancy since they're celebrities.

But them two missed out.LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:22pm
^^^^Oh, is he? I don't really keep up with him like that.

Is he gon be the new problem child of H-wood?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:28pm

^^^^Oh, is he? I don't really keep up with him like that.

Is he gon be the new problem child of H-wood?

Neither do I, but the media likes to blow this kid's antics up! I remember when he sent his fans on some dude who offended him in some way (maybe it was hacking his twitter, I don't remember) by posting his number and those heifers blew his phone UP.

Him flipping off the paparazzi, him speeding on the freeway like the roadrunner, various reports of him being impertinent at media events, and now tantrums in the streets?

Kid's ego blew way the hell up. I think he's also trying to be hard because let's be honest, dude looks like a girl. Media bags on him like crazy for it and I think this acting out in behavior and dress is him trying to combat it and failing miserably. Even in these pictures, he looked like a butch lesbian.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:34pm
Tell us how you really feel Midna!

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:38pm

Tell us how you really feel Midna!

He lookie like a woman!

-------------

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:00pm
He looks like a douche with those fugly pants.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:06pm
beiber is such a clown now.  he's hanging out with mayweather, 50 cent, diddy, usher, chris brown, lil wayne...i think they all molested him.  we will never see justin beiber with a black girlfriend, only black homies.

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:10pm
So who has custody of the puppy?

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I don't know why this isn't usually acknowledged, but the kid is really immature. I've seen too many stories of him acting out. Kid definitely has a douche side.

I have too. Even before he got really big, he did an interview here and he tried to push up on an intern who was much older than him and get her number.

They've recently reported he was trying to get ALL the Victoria's Secret models numbers.

The bird chest think he is entitled to bang everything that walks past him.

I predict him being on drugs in a few years if he's not already.

Kids a douche and he looks like a lesbian

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:31pm
all i see is 

-------------

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

all i see is 

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

I have too. Even before he got really big, he did an interview here and he tried to push up on an intern who was much older than him and get her number.

They've recently reported he was trying to get ALL the Victoria's Secret models numbers.

The bird chest think he is entitled to bang everything that walks past him.

I predict him being on drugs in a few years if he's not already.

Kids a douche and he looks like a lesbian

Dead This baby carrot-probably-having dude really thinks he can afford to be so entitled, smh.

Selena hun, I don't blame you! *Team Selena*

-------------

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

beiber is such a clown now.  he's hanging out with mayweather, 50 cent, diddy, usher, chris brown, lil wayne...i think they all molested him.  we will never see justin beiber with a black girlfriend, only black homies.
Wayment what? So he should be dating black girls cause he hang wit black dudes? Confused

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:08pm
so they got him wearing a wife beater....hammer pants...and pink shoes.....okay..

-------------

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

thats usually what they do to new booties in the business.

-------------

Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:01pm
I wonder what he did? 

How can she even look at him as a boy? I mean, he is getting muscles now but still...eww...

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:59pm
He looks different

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

all i see is 

Posted By: r0ck_starr
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:09pm
dude gonna come out as homo one of these days...swear on everything

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 7:32pm
Hmmm, he's just so thin and feminine looking even at age 18/19/whatever.LOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:30pm
lol He'll get over it 

-------------
yo

Posted By: Hello! Tsuki
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:46pm
Ew @ him thinking he has a chance with Victoria Secret models

Posted By: mzmee
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

so they got him wearing a wife beater....hammer pants...and pink shoes.....okay..
LOLCry

-------------
Everything I'm not makes me everything I am.

Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

I wonder what he did? 

How can she even look at him as a boy? I mean, he is getting muscles now but still...eww...

Lol ikr. It's like he doesn't have enough testosterone.

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson

Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

We wouldn't be making up if he showed up looking like that either .

Looks like he stuck his legs in the arms of a hoodie, and let the hood hang off his ass.

He had to really be desperate to sit outside in beg with the cameras there...kinda sad.

Lmao

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson

Posted By: TexturizedDiva
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:14pm
Is he ever gonna go through puberty? Ermm

Print Page | Close Window