Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350989
Printed Date: Dec 18 2018 at 7:27pm

Topic: Peruvian Hair
Posted By: cosmogirl
Subject: Peruvian Hair
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:46pm
Hi Ladies

Can anyone tell me what the texture of 'Peruvian Hair' is like?

My fav is Chinese Virgin, can't get on with Indian - I find its too 'lite' for my heavy hand. I have not worn Brazilian yet - waiting on some to arrive from Roman & Malaysian is okay. I like strong thick hair, I'm quite found of the mane look!LOLLOLEmbarrassed

The reason I ask is because I was thinking of ordering a 4 pack bundle of Aliexpress & whilst that place is hit and miss, if I'm gonna hate the 'weight' of the hair when it arrives its already on a downward slide for me.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/mix-length-of-Peruvian-Virgin-Hair-4pcs-lot-Body-Wave-5A-grade-hair-karida-hair-extension/810695_668057404.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/mix-length-of-Peruvian-Virgin-Hair-4pcs-lot-Body-Wave-5A-grade-hair-karida-hair-extension/810695_668057404.html

The hair will be on a U-Part this is not my fancy hair, just going to work kinda thing.

If I do order I might just order straight as that body wave looks like one wash and gone...

TIA

Replies:
Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:53pm
I ordered some from an AV. And while I loved the texture (its silkyyyyy compared to my natural hair) the straight hair thing wasn't for me. I'm selling it in M2M if ur interested in buying it

A few characteristics of peruvian hair :
-silkier than brazilian hair but not too silky where it won't blend with pressed AA hair
-high sheen
-to me it has more movement and body
- don't try to blend if ur natural
-supposedly the 'higher quality" compared to brazilian

Brazilian Hair:
-Blends better with natural hair that has been pressed
-Reminds me of light yaki in a sense
-more corse
-more popular = high demand= "the lesser quality" according to the vendors I talked to

Both:
-lighten and straighten well
-hold a curl well
-better than indian

Hth lol

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:55pm
Also you can blend peruvian and brazilian hair imo.

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: LittleBirdy
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 6:08am
If you do decide to buy this hair from this company a review would be wonderful. I am also considering to buying from there.

Posted By: WhitWhit86
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 7:40am
Yeah that hair looks delicious!!

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:17am
Cool ladies, I have decided to order from them & with any luck it will be tomorrow but might go for the Brazilian as that Peruvian looks like the curls will be out in a minute :(

Posted By: tmrockville
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 10:46am
Funny I was just in Peru and saw so many textures/patterns ranging from straight to wavy to curly and from silky to coarse.  Now I'm on the hunt for real vendors.  Wish I knew where to go while I was there.

Posted By: LittleBirdy
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 1:26pm
:S We shall see about them curls. I'm also edging for some Brazilian.

I haven't see bad reviews so far but fingers crossed because I don't want to be jumping on the Queen bandwagon. Dead

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 6:47am
For every install I've seen, it was silky nor blended well

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:11am
Originally posted by LittleBirdy LittleBirdy wrote:

:S We shall see about them curls. I'm also edging for some Brazilian.

I haven't see bad reviews so far but fingers crossed because I don't want to be jumping on the Queen bandwagon. Dead

I was gonna order some Queens as the reviews are good but I don't want to be dealing with that whole nit/smell possible issue. I just need some reasonable price hair to wash & go,

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:15am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Thanks ScorpioLuv I'll bear that in mind. I was planing on wearing a closure with it or very little leave out - I'm relaxed.

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:34am
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Thanks ScorpioLuv I'll bear that in mind. I was planing on wearing a closure with it or very little leave out - I'm relaxed.
Yw, jus please get a good closure and install it properly. Good luck!

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:05am

Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Yw, jus please get a good closure and install it properly. Good luck!

LOLLOLLOL

Print Page | Close Window