Print Page | Close Window

Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350979
Printed Date: Aug 17 2018 at 4:10pm

Topic: Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!
Posted By: LovesLace
Subject: Glam Goddess Beauty- BUYERS BEWARE!!!
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:26pm
Starting thread for member Joy.

-------------
Losers make excuses! Winners make things happen!

Replies:
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:51pm
Joy's OP.

Originally posted by joy22 joy22 wrote:

It is too good to be true. I ordered the hair on Oct 2 and got it 2 days ago. I AM HORRIFIED......ok, let me breathe.....read below the email I sent to Glam Goddess's Stacy today.....waiting for her reply. I'm trying very hard to keep my composure and not blow my rooftop. Check out the pics....

Hello Stacey-
I received the order of Cambodian hair 2 days ago. Both packs looked very pretty, I ran my fingers through the hair--it was soft, yet my fingers kept tangling through the hair. I thought nothing of it until I cut the ribbon and tried to unroll the hair. It wouldn't separate and kept getting tangled and matted together. I finally succeeded in combing it through and getting it separated. At this point I am horrified but trying to remain hopeful. I proceed to try to bleach the hair, as I do with all my hair. Never in my life have I seen hair act this way. It became more matted, shedding and would not untangle. At this point I am horrified. I've waited 5 long weeks to get this? I cant believe it. This cannot possibly be human hair. Only the pictures can tell the story. I took as many pictures as I can... I did not open the second pack and would like to return it for a refund. I cant put this hair on head not even for one 1 day. Please let me know what I need to do to return this pack I have to you. I dont know what your refund policy is but please let me know. I was looking forward to this hair but I am sorely disappointed...correction, I am horrified.
Calumet-20121115-00184.jpgCalumet-20121115-00176.jpgCalumet-20121115-00178.jpgCalumet-20121115-00180.jpg

Calumet-20121115-00179.jpgCalumet-20121115-00175.jpg

-------------

Posted By: joy22
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:05pm
I would like to say thank you, thank you Lovelace for starting this thread for me, as I do not have the status yet to start a thread. BHM has been a lifesaver and you ladies have definitely taught me a lot and cautioned me over the years, and for that I am thankful…otherwise I would have lost a lot of money. I am more of a lurker, but I feel I owe it to you to share my experience with Glam Goddess. After the initial email, here were her responses:
Response 1 from Glam:
First and foremost, I'm going to ask you to please calm down. Whatever is wrong can be fixed. That's what I am here for; I will stick with you throughout this process - I promise you that. I know that you stated you didn't do anything with the second bundle of hair. Can you do me a favor and attempt to bleach that bundle and let me know how it acts? I am trying to determine if you just happened to get that one bad bundle or what - unfortunately that does happen with hair and we don't know about it until someone attempts to put in usage on it. It looks as if the hair was dry, so that could possibly have something to do with it. We wash the hair before sending it out but I'm sure it loses moisture during the packaging/shipping process. You requested medium coarse hair so you received coarser bundles and I'm almost positive that with the hair being dry and adding the chemicals to it, that had some hand in the finish product you were left with. The bundle that you've already bleached, there may be no saving it, which is okay. But I would like for you to try something for me. The second bundle that you haven't touched, could you give the hair a good condition and add moisture to it and then attempt to dye it and let me know if it does the same thing. I am understanding full well that you are attempting to manipulate the hair and am giving you permission to try with the other bundle to let me know if you receive different results. Whatever the outcome, this is at no risk to you. I am just curious to see what exactly the overall problem might be and if it's just that one bundle or what. Can you please report your discoveries back to me and we can go from there. 

My response:
I hope you understand how upsetting this is for me. I've wasted my time, money, and bleach on this hair and do not want to spend any more of my time or energy dealing with it. I can send it back and maybe you can run the experiment on it. At this point I am in a crisis situation as I have to attend a wedding this weekend and have no hair. My priority right now is to get a refund and figure out how I'm going to get hair by Saturday.

Her response:
Okay, not a problem. Whenever you get a chance, please send the bundle back in a Priority Mail envelope (w/delivery confirmation) to the following address:.......

My response:
Am I getting a partial refund or will I be fully refunded for the hair? I obviously got 2 fake/bad batches of hair. If the hair is truly what it  was suppose to be then it should have held up enough for me to get at least one wear out of it. Does that mean due to what you say are your problematic vendors, I get to lose my money?

Waiting on her response.......
Here is a her response on FB......

https://www.facebook.comotes/glam-goddess-beauty/addressing-cambodian-pre-order-issues/306611556114441 - https://www.facebook.com/notes/glam-goddess-beauty/addressing-cambodian-pre-order-issues/306611556114441

In the trash it went!
Calumet-20121115-00184.jpgCalumet-20121115-00176.jpg
Chicago-20121115-00172.jpgCalumet-20121115-00180.jpgCalumet-20121115-00179.jpgCalumet-20121115-00175.jpg

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:10pm
I can't see the pics. So sorry about your hair and experience with GG Joy22.

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Posted By: NoleLady12
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:13pm
Hey joy22, try using tinypic or some other free image hosting website to upload the pics.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:49pm
link of Joy's post in other thread with her experience.

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/glam-godess-intro-sale_topic348859_page6.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/glam-godess-intro-sale_topic348859_page6.html

-------------

Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:57pm
daaaaaaaaaamn

did u all read the post GG put out on there facebook ??

this is a ham................ they need to stop what there doing

GG is not in the hair business......... they are in the money business

the hair is all matted and they send it to be wefted and cut out the matts from the top ??  WTFFF!!!  there is more comment on what they wrote but omg 

sorry to those who are now gonna fight for refunds............ i hope u get them

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:03pm
Link to thread where Glam Goddess Beauty explains why her hair was dry and looked like it had been run over straight out the pack and where the caping began.LOL
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/russian-wavy-curly-from-glamgoddessbeauty-pics_topic346906_page3.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/russian-wavy-curly-from-glamgoddessbeauty-pics_topic346906_page3.html

-------------

Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:06pm
What I dont like is that she didn't even unravel the bundles when she got them.
Like there was NO INSPECTION of the hair whatsoever.
As high & mighty as she was acting she just did what she accused every other hair company of doing, being a straight up middleman. Ordering hair from a supplier & shipping it off
to the customer with no quality control.

This could have been avoided by

1. Putting a cap on sales.
2. Notifying customers that it was going to take longer than expected to
preserve the quality of the hair & throw in a free bundle or a 20% discount.

If she would have inspected the hair, noticed what was wrong, held back the defective bundles while completing the orders that were good to go, and THEN posted that long explanation before sending out orders people would be more understanding.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

What I dont like is that she didn't even unravel the bundles when she got them.
Like there was NO INSPECTION of the hair whatsoever.
As high & mighty as she was acting she just did what she accused every other hair company of doing, being a straight up middleman. Ordering hair from a supplier & shipping it off
to the customer with no quality control.

This could have been avoided by

1. Putting a cap on sales.
2. Notifying customers that it was going to take longer than expected to
preserve the quality of the hair & throw in a free bundle or a 20% discount.

If she would have inspected the hair, noticed what was wrong, held back the defective bundles while completing the orders that were good to go, and THEN posted that long explanation before sending out orders people would be more understanding.

Don't forget to add NOT SELLING HAIR YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE IN YOUR POSSESSION!LOL

-------------

Posted By: elaflare31
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:58pm
Yea I just read her Facebook post and everything she said was the same thing I experienced with this hair I just got back from pat. So I do believe I found her vendor I asked the vendor about the short hairs and he got offended lol. Pat worked around the short hairs and made some beautiful wefts.she should have made a cap on the sale those prices were amazing so she should have known it was gonna be crazy smh. Pat called me immediately and told me about the short hairs I wonder who her wefter is.

Posted By: aquarius1
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:04pm
It seems like only ali express and ar.ju.ju sell in stock hair lol

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by elaflare31 elaflare31 wrote:

Yea I just read her Facebook post and everything she said was the same thing I experienced with this hair I just got back from pat. So I do believe I found her vendor I asked the vendor about the short hairs and he got offended lol. Pat worked around the short hairs and made some beautiful wefts.she should have made a cap on the sale those prices were amazing so she should have known it was gonna be crazy smh. Pat called me immediately and told me about the short hairs I wonder who her wefter is.
Did you buy bulk or have the hair you bought rewefted? Did you buy from GGB?

-------------

Posted By: elaflare31
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:17pm
No I bought the hair directly from the vendor and sent it to pat for wefting. I have a post in the newbie section.

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by elaflare31 elaflare31 wrote:

No I bought the hair directly from the vendor and sent it to pat for wefting. I have a post in the newbie section.

Oh ok.

-------------

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:33pm
i thought they said the wefter was sam 

dreamz said that sam sucked

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:06pm
I love Sam Sam ain't neva did new wrong

-------------

Posted By: Quiann00
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:47am
My wefts from sam was kinda sloppy tbh

-------------
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."-Eleanor Roosevelt

Posted By: chatnoir
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 1:14pm
Let Sam know the problem, perhaps a newer wefter was used.

-------------
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow
Learn as if you were to live forever" - Gandhi

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

Let Sam know the problem, perhaps a newer wefter was used.

Isn't he Jadore's wefter now? He may have added new wefters because of all of his new clients.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:34pm

glam needs to do the wrk on the hair before sending it out............ what she got back was what she put into it it sounds like.......... blaming the person who wefted it when all she did was cut the matts outta the hair before shipping it to him was bonehead ............. still cant believe how she fessed up to not even opening the hair up before shipping it

now shes all aggro at the wefter 

cant make a silk purse out of a pigs ear

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:51pm
Wow bhm will kill a vendor and a wefter I swear

-------------

Posted By: ~Mochahontas~
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:23am
Yea, sad to say that this hair is garbage! I installed it for exactly two days before taking my entire install down due to all of the tangeling, matting and shedding...I didnt even bother to contact GGB, i just chalked my $162 up as an unfortunate loss...no more intro sales, or bandwagoning for me smh for cambodian I am Sticking to my arjuju 

-------------
If you love fashion, thrifting and vintage clothing as much as I do, check out my blog at www.rewindfashforward.com

Posted By: Super22Star
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:43am
OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG.....I am beyond pissed! I emailed this broad to let her know that I will be returning this non-Cambodian hair and to cancel my "Russian hair" order and she had the nerve to get smart and tell me she's not refunding my money!!!Angry

I'm like this hair is fake....is it not what I paid for and I will be doing everything in my power to get all of my money back. I'm soooo glad she's not to far from me because I will most definitely be taking her to small claims court if she doesn't refund every last dollar I spent on this BS!

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:52am
Originally posted by ~Mochahontas~ ~Mochahontas~ wrote:

Yea, sad to say that this hair is garbage! I installed it for exactly two days before taking my entire install down due to all of the tangeling, matting and shedding...I didnt even bother to contact GGB, i just chalked my $162 up as an unfortunate loss...no more intro sales, or bandwagoning for me smh for cambodian I am Sticking to my arjuju 

That's exactly why I didn't install it because I could tell it was going to be trouble as soon as I opened the dam box. I would have just given the hair away and took it as a loss too if I hadn't spent $600+ on her fake azz hair! She gon learn today....you can't just sell fake crap to people and think it's going to be ok!!Angry

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:34am
WOW SS that is unreal............... she said no refund ??  glam goddess is a scammer !!

they say they stand by there prodUCT WHAT A JOKE!!!   SUE HER @SS & take that ham hair with you

Refund Policy

Due to the nature of the products we sell, it is difficult to try to find a balance when a return/refund should be accepted, but we are committed to working with customers on a case by case basis regarding the merits of their situation. We perform quality assurance repeatedly before sending any order out and would never allow subpar hair to be sent out. However, we understand that things beyond our control can happen; sometimes hair simply doesn’t act right, or the wefts may begin to shed out of nowhere. In special circumstances where the hair has not been manipulated and valid proof is provided indicating the error is our doing, we will exchange the hair. It is ideal to keep in mind that because this is a natural product, we cannot guarantee a specific wave/curl pattern to you (though all of your bundles will have a similar pattern), and this is not a valid reason for a refund/policy. All hair may be flexi rodded, curled with a curling iron or curling wand, heat rollers, regular rollers, etc., to achieve a desired style; its natural pattern plays no significance in this. Above all, it is always our goal to provide you the benefit of purchasing with the confidence that you will get your money’s worth and we believe our refund policy reflects that.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:06am
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

WOW SS that is unreal............... she said no refund ??  glam goddess is a scammer !!

they say they stand by there prodUCT WHAT A JOKE!!!   SUE HER @SS & take that ham hair with you

Refund Policy

Due to the nature of the products we sell, it is difficult to try to find a balance when a return/refund should be accepted, but we are committed to working with customers on a case by case basis regarding the merits of their situation. We perform quality assurance repeatedly before sending any order out and would never allow subpar hair to be sent out. However, we understand that things beyond our control can happen; sometimes hair simply doesn’t act right, or the wefts may begin to shed out of nowhere. In special circumstances where the hair has not been manipulated and valid proof is provided indicating the error is our doing, we will exchange the hair. It is ideal to keep in mind that because this is a natural product, we cannot guarantee a specific wave/curl pattern to you (though all of your bundles will have a similar pattern), and this is not a valid reason for a refund/policy. All hair may be flexi rodded, curled with a curling iron or curling wand, heat rollers, regular rollers, etc., to achieve a desired style; its natural pattern plays no significance in this. Above all, it is always our goal to provide you the benefit of purchasing with the confidence that you will get your money’s worth and we believe our refund policy reflects that.

Based on this alone, you should get a refund.

To do the bolded you would have had to unravel the bundles, which she admits in her explanation that she did not. & she did not perform quality assurance repeatedly because she was trying to send the bundles out as fast as she could.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:50am
This is what she means by standing by her product....Arguing with the customer...SMH her business is going to be an EPIC FAIL......

Stacey,

You must not be fully reading my emails?!?! I stated in the previous email that this hair is tangling right out of the package! I took it out of the box attempted to run my fingers through it and they got stuck and the hair began to knot! I wouldn't even try to install this hair with it acting a fool fresh out of the package. 2 of my bundles are shorter than what I purchased, and I clearly asked you for coarse textured hair. This hair is NOT coarse nor textured. It looks like cheap Aliexpress body wave hair. I told you that in my very 1st email as well.

I started out trying to speak with you in a nice tone to keep the peace. That's why I haven't gotten down right ugly with you about my thoughts on your hair! I will need to see receipts from Cambodia before I believe this is Authentic Virgin Cambodian hair! Sorry that's just how I feel! I have too many other Cambodian textures to not know the difference! THIS IS NOT CAMBODIAN HAIR AND I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! With all the complaints being voiced about your "Cambodian hair" how can you sit here and defend it as if it's perfectly fine, and blaming it on your wefters! Your business is going to be ruined by this! I suggest you do everything you can to save face and accommodate your disgruntled customers rather than further victimize them by arguing with them and refusing to cooperate!

You know that I asked for coarser bundles of hair when I ordered so why would you decide to send me something totally different because you didn't have any coarse bundles in longer lengths?? Had you taken the time to email me and let me know the issues you were having I could have told you that I was more concerned with the texture than the length!

I asked you for a return address several emails ago and you never provided me with one! So what do I need to do about this? I have 3 bundles of tangling hair that I can't do anything with. What are you going to do about it?

--- On Mon, 11/19/12, Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Order Issues?
To:
Date: Monday, November 19, 2012, 2:45 AM

Contrary to what you believe, the hair in your possession, as is all the hair provided from the Cambodian hair sale, is in fact Cambodian hair. Funny you should say that the hair doesn't look like any of your other Cambodian hair, because I've had other customers who purchased that have stated their hair is exactly like other Cambodian hair they've received in the past. Because you didn't receive hair that's similar to something you've had before, doesn't mean the hair is not Cambodian and it's unfathomable that you could quickly jump to such a simple conclusion. I never made it any secret that some people who ordered during the sale experienced the issues that you mentioned, but as I previously stated, I don't recall you ever mentioning to me that you experienced any of those problems. Those issues were incurred because of a botched wefting job, which I've already thoroughly explained. I do not weft hair. I am not in control of wefting hair. I didn't pick some random person to weft the hair; I chose someone I've used consistently since we have been in business. I picked someone who is familiar with our hair and has been wefting it for months now. I entrusted the hair into the hands of the safest bet I possibly could and what I was given in return was not their best work, or even quality work. I did everything I was supposed to do in terms of getting the hair wefted. I provided the hair and sent it off for wefting. They did not weft it correctly. I had no hand in that. Even if I had caught some of the issues with the hair beforehand, how does that change anything? The damage had already been done to the hair. It isn't fair to you and I never said it was. It isn't very fair to us either, but I'm sucking it up and coming out of my pocket to replace hair that I should have never had to replace or never even anticipated that I would ever need to replace, because someone else didn't properly do their job. 

I don't have to be deceptive about what I'm selling; I have no reason to lie about selling Cambodian hair. There are a multiplicity of Cambodian hair vendors around selling Cambodian hair; just because you may be unaware of them, does not mean that it is challenging to get your hands on authentic Cambodian hair - because it's really not. I have not deceived you in any way whatsoever. Since you claim to be so well versed in virgin hair, you should know that it all doesn't look the same. So you didn't receive hair that looked exactly like the hair in the pictures on my Facebook page...okay, what's your point? There are people who received hair that was wavier/curlier than the pictures, and others who received hair that had a looser wave/curl than the pictures. It is VIRGIN hair. It comes in a range of patterns. Because you didn't get a specific pattern you were hoping for (which is what this is obviously all about), doesn't give merit to your claims. This may come as a shock to you, but not all Cambodian hair is going to be really wavy/curly, especially when you're dealing with longer lengths. I explained to you previously why your overall hair ended up with a looser pattern - to accommodate the longest bundle you ordered. So for you to make it like it's some conspiracy going on here is simply ridiculous. 

The wefting issues happened, I can't change what happened, but I can attempt to fix it, which is what I'm in the process of doing. My resolution for everyone affected by defective bundles (which you still have not even claimed you were one of the ones who suffered issues), was to replace the hair. That is a universal decision and I see no reason why I should do something for you that I am not doing for others. Everyone has been notified and understands they will be receiving replacement bundles and that has been the end of it. You may not like my response and I am so sorry that you don't, but it is my choice to handle this fairly and I feel that this solution is.

There is nothing to go 12 rounds about. You have not received fake hair, I can attest to that and have proof proving as much. Unlike you, I am very aware of the ins and outs of my business and I run a clean, honest business. I don't have anything to hide. I've had a number of repeat customers, and new customers with every ordering opportunity because we've continuously proven that we care about our customers and go out of our way to provide them with quality hair products, which is considerably more than many other businesses out there are willing to do and I don't appreciate the implication of otherwise. You will never have any idea of the incredible lengths that we continuously go through daily to be able to provide people with more affordable, quality hair extensions. I have dedicated my life this past year to building my business - this has been my priority. I know all of my self I've put into trying to get my business off of the ground and I'd never do anything to intentionally tear down what I've worked so hard to build.

The price of gas is high these days but if you'd like to waste the money taking a pointless trip down here then be my guest. I didn't cheat you out of your money. You paid for Cambodian hair. You received Cambodian hair. You didn't like the look of the hair. I offered to exchange it for you (though technically, per our Refund Policy clearly stated on the website), I didn't have to. You ordered Russian hair. I told you that your hair will be delivered to you this upcoming week. You will be getting exactly what you paid for, as you will with the Cambodian hair. You have no basis for your claims. Each time you rendered payment, you received a product, and it was the product you paid for. I have proof of this. What proof do you have to indicate that it's NOT? I have receipts and trails of where I purchase hair and what kind of hair it is I'm purchasing. I am more than ready, willing and able to prove that I have not deceived you in any way and have provided you with exactly what you've paid for. I am not intimidated by your threats because I know that I haven't and don't have any intentions of doing anything wrong. An unfortunate situation beyond my control happened and I'm dealing with it; I am doing exactly what I should be.

So I'll reiterate to you again - you will receive your Russian hair this week and as a courtesy to you, we will replace your Cambodian hair. If you have any further correspondence that you want to convey to me civilly, I'll be more than happy to oblige. Thanks.

To: Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 1:31 AM

After carefully inspecting this hair I do not believe it is Authentic Virgin Cambodian hair. It doesn't look like any of my other Cambodian hair. The hair that I received doesn't even look like the "Cambodian hair" pics you posted before the start of your sale. You are having issues with wefting, issues with inaccurate lengths, and the hair is tangling fresh out of the package. I paid for Virgin Cambodian hair and I do not believe that is what I received so yes I want my money back.
As for the "Russian hair" I do not beleive in your company anymore. I have received hair from you that I believe to be fake so at this point anything else you have for sale is questionable to me. I will not go 12 rounds of boxing with you about this. I think your hair is fake, cheap and no where near what you claim it is, and I will most definitely be doing everything in my power to get all of my money back!

I took a chance on your company and tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, and this is the thanks I get! I usually never order from brand new up and coming vendors but for some strange reason I decided to take a chance with you. If you think that you can just take my money and send me anything you want hunny you have another thing coming. I'm so glad you're not to far for me to travel because I will come to Houston in a heartbeat and take you to small claims court. The ball is in your court now so make your next move your best move!!!!

--- On Mon, 11/19/12, Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com> wrote:

To:
Date: Monday, November 19, 2012, 12:13 AM

In your previous email to me regarding your Cambodian hair you simply said you didn't like the hair because you felt that it wasn't going to match your leave-out. It was my understanding that was your only issue/complaint with the hair. As you stated you've been dealing with virgin hair for years, I trust you know that virgin hair comes in varying patterns/textures. You indicated you didn't care for the texture of your hair which we said we would replace those bundles of hair for you as a courtesy. If the hair has proved to be problematic since our last correspondence, this point is moot as we'd already indicated and have made preparations to replace the hair for you regardless. Anyone who has incurred issues with bundles as a result of the Cambodian Pre-Order sale will be receiving replacement bundles, as is indicated in our Return Policy via our website - no cash refunds will be given. 

For your Russian order, you are beyond the point of cancellation as your hair is set to be mailed out tomorrow. Whatever you choose to do with it upon receiving it is entirely up to you, but you cannot simply declare that you would like to cancel an order a day before it is set to ship out to you. For the Russian hair, you requested coarser hair, especially the shortest bundle for your leaveout, and we have accommodated your order as such. You haven't even seen/received the hair to imply/suggest there's anything wrong with its quality or that it is in fact/will be problematic. We have never had any issues with our Russian hair whatsoever, and as it stands I have no reason to believe that any problems will be experienced with it now either. Extensive quality control has been performed on the hair and there are no issues. You will be contacted tomorrow with your tracking number for your order. Thanks. 

Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 11:58 PM

Hi Stacey,

I have had a few days to think about this, and I have decided that I do not want to deal with this hair. I would like to send it back and be refunded and also I want to cancel my Russian hair order(# ***) as well. I have been wearing Virgin hair for years and have become accustomed to the versatility of it, and I just don't have the time or ability to deal with problematic hair anymore. Surely you can understand this. Please send me your return address and I will get it in the mail to you 1st thing in the morning. I really appreciate your cooperation. Thanks a bunch!

--- On Fri, 11/16/12, Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com> wrote:

To:
Date: Friday, November 16, 2012, 2:20 PM

Okay, we'll take care of it. We are in the process of ordering additional hair and working some things out so that we can get the replacement hair out much quicker as those who are having issues with their hair have definitely waited more than long enough. The Russian hair is supposed to be back from wefting today so we should have that out by early next week, just in time to hit the scheduled production mark. I will follow up with you regarding the situation with the Cambodian hair accordingly - we'll get this taken care of. 

Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:20 PM

Oh ok, well honestly I don't think this will blend well with my leave out. Do you think you would be able to better match some more textured bundles if I change up the lengths some? How about 12-14, 16-18, 20-22? I'm more concerned with the shorter bundle having the most texture since this will be blending with my leaveout.

I attached a pic of the bundles that would more closely match my hair. Especially the one in the middle! I know how hard it is to match up bundles of virgin hair and I really do appreciate all your help! I will wash the hair anyways to see what the curls look like, but girl I can eyeball some hair and know what it will look like after a wash and I don't think this will work. LOL I really hate to be a pain!

Oh yea on my Russian order please send me the most coarse bundles you can even if you have to switch up the lengths a bit for them to be able to blend I really don't mind just shoot me a email letting me know if you have any problems with it. Thanks again!

--- On Thu, 11/15/12, Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com> wrote:

To:
Date: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 4:53 PM

Hi,

As I'm sure you know, with virgin hair, there's not going to be a specific pattern that all of the hair has. In your case, you had three bundles ranging in different length classes which affected the overall outcome of our ability to match your bundles by a specific pattern. You had a 14-16", which typically come with a more defined wave/ringlets on the end, and we see more coarse pieces in this length. Then you had the 18-20", which is not impossible to find a similar pattern, texture, but then then you had the 22-24", which is where the problem hit because for the longer lengths of hair we typically see more of a body/softer wave. The wave/curls aren't as tight in the longer lengths of hair that we normally get, though occasionally we do get highly patterned longer pieces. With that being said, in the interest of matching all of your hair, we had to be accommodating to your longer bundle, rather than sending you bundles in a shorter length that did not match the longer bundle. Please feel free to go ahead with washing the hair and reporting back to me your feelings about it afterwards and we can go from there. Thank you. 

To: info@glamgoddessbeauty.com
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 4:38 PM
Subject: Order Issues?

Hi GG,

I just received my hair in the mail today and unfortunately I do not like it. I do not believe this is coarse or textured at all however I haven't had a chance to wash it yet. I wanted to check with you to ensure that this would be ok just in case I needed to exchange it for something with a bit more texture. Honestly, to me this looks like a nice body wave texture. It doesn't have the roughness or thicker strands associated with the other Cambodian hair I have. Please let me know what you can do about this. Thanks in advance!

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:58am
Take her to court.
This is ridiculous & I am completely disgusted by the way she spoke to you.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:05am
If she wont cancel your Russian order.
The second you get that package right REFUSED & RETURN TO SENDER on it.
Don't even open it, she'll get the point.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 5:21am

Good idea Kami...thanks

I will definitely be doing that when it gets here! I found it very ironic that it was all ready to be mailed out now that I don't want it anymore! hhmmmm....

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:08am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

& I am completely disgusted by the way she spoke to you.

Posted By: glow-music-sass
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:11am

Refund Policy

-------------
IG: @summersolstice

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 9:14am
I made a u-part wig with my bundles last night and I was NOT feeling it. The ends looked horrible. It's tangling on itself near the wefts. The hair is barely wavy. Just a big lion's mane.

It's soft, though (looking for at least one positive).

I straightened the hair and trimmed about 2 inches off. It looks better, but I still don't like it. I'd pick Aliexpress hair over this any day of the week.

This was going to be my Thanksgiving hair but thank God I have my Chinese light yaki from Roman as back up.

Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:04am
Never been so glad to have not jumped on a bandwagon some ladies paid a lot of money, and for what to be promised replacement hair that very well may not be anything better and rude responses. 

-------------
Ain't no body got time fo dat.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 11:13am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

Never been so glad to have not jumped on a bandwagon some ladies paid a lot of money, and for what to be promised replacement hair that very well may not be anything better and rude responses. 
Never again. I know better.

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:35pm
this is a vicious circle, jadore/glam godess is one in the same
NOTHING is professional, cohesive or desirable about the results!
that in itself is RIDICULOUS! she/they do this once every other year,
they get a NEW name, set up paypal account, set up shop with alliexpress
vendors, talk BIG sheitt bout how their company is the BOMB then pop a BIG
sale off, then "BAM!" 9.5 out of 10 gets TAKEN! BAMBOOZLED! LED ASTRAY!
then she/they make the BIG excuse note either on bhm or fb/twitter then
it ESCULATES to where they flat out let it be known they don't giv no fukkkOuch

gg/jadore you DIDN'T get meLOL
you AIN'T gon get meWink cause i stay reading/researching & stays away from bullsheittStar

all this sheitt goin on here is a muthafukkin shame!
gg/jadore CROOKED SWINDLERS! point blank!!!!!

in conclusion of my above opinions, i MUST admitt i just made a AWESOMELY WONDERFUL
hair purchase after EXTENSIVE research/ reviews/ talking with owners of ANY company
that i even considered and MUST say i'm JOYOUSLY pleased with my choiceStar
& it damn for sure WASN'T ggDead / jadoreDead the BEST to you ladies gettin your money
& monkey ooops i meant so called virgin hair replaced....they done did it again took folks MONEY!

-------------
"Fulfilling ALL of My Dreams while experiencing ALL of My Positive Successes & Prosperities"

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

you AIN'T gon get meWink cause i stay reading/researching & stays away from bullsheittStar

in conclusion of my above opinions, i MUST admitt i just made a AWESOMELY WONDERFUL
hair purchase after EXTENSIVE research/ reviews/ talking with owners of ANY company
& it damn for sure WASN'T ggDead / jadoreDead the BEST to you ladies gettin your money
& monkey ooops i meant so called virgin hair replaced....they done did it again took folks MONEY!

daaaaamn for real??  jadore and glam goddess are the same ppl who keep doing this crap ??  please tell us how you know or is it a hunch

where is glam goddess beauty and jadore from.......... i mean what city do they have there business license so if someone wants to call the city and verify it 

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:09pm

Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

daaaaamn for real??  jadore and glam goddess are the same ppl who keep doing this crap ??  please tell us how you know or is it a hunch

where is glam goddess beauty and jadore from.......... i mean what city do they have there business license so if someone wants to call the city and verify it 

My GG package came from Texas if I remember correctly. I'll have to go back and look at the box when I get home.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:16pm
Man I'm mad at her response. what state is she in again? She has guts to blame the wefter!!!! She chose the wefter, you didn't choose the wefter so for her to say chlk it up cos that's what shes doing is outta this world. DID YOU LADIES PAY WITH PAYPAL??? Boy PP needs to open up a hair dept just for disputes. $600 Lawd have mercy!!!

Suga didn't jump on the bandwagon this time... Although the hair looked pretty in the pic but it sound like that's not what you got. Another vendor bites the dust.

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Man I'm mad at her response. what state is she in again? She has guts to blame the wefter!!!! She chose the wefter, you didn't choose the wefter so for her to say chlk it up cos that's what shes doing is outta this world. DID YOU LADIES PAY WITH PAYPAL??? Boy PP needs to open up a hair dept just for disputes. $600 Lawd have mercy!!!

Suga didn't jump on the bandwagon this time... Although the hair looked pretty in the pic but it sound like that's not what you got. Another vendor bites the dust.
I keep reading what she wrote and I'm getting madder and madder. That's like a grocery store selling sour milk and then blaming the farm it came from when the customers want their money back. No GG, YOU should've inspected that hair before you sent it to customers! THEN, contact customers prior to shipping the hair to let them know the situation and then take it from there. She is very defensive and unprofessional. I am glad she did not take that tone with me. I told her that overall I wasn't angry about my messed up order but now I'm pissed after reading the email she sent Super22Star.

I didn't pay with PayPal, but she gave me my refund through PayPal.

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:15pm
THIS is why I will be a faithful Wagmans customer til death part us. That "customer service" is unforgiveable. And suicidal to her business..she just lost way more $ in potential sales than she would've lost by simply refunding the OP..not very smart.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 4:22pm
the reply to Super22Star is like how glam goddess posted here............. very uppity rude and pompus.....  she either left on her own or got banned 

Super22Star have u called the city of houston business license number and checked on glam goddess to see if they are legit ??

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:40pm
GlamDollHair View Drop Down

i don't know why this copy n pasted so big LOL
seems huge connection of hair selling from texas
& the name "glam" in ALOTConfused

Post Options Post Options
  Thanks (2) Thanks(2)
  Quote&amp;nbsp;GlamDollHair http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/new_reply_form.asp?Quote=1&PID=9555965&PN=45&TR=445" rel="nofollow - Quote   Post Reply http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/new_reply_form.asp?PID=9555965&PN=45&TR=445" rel="nofollow - Reply
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=332540&PID=9555965&title=jadore-hair-screwed-me#9555965" rel="nofollow">Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2012 at 11:38pm
First things first, everyone has received their money or products. For a full description, screenshots, etc of what happened you can go to the Jadore fb fanpage it's all there.

As for my past, it's just that, my past! I don't condone what I did. I never suggest anyone else to do it or say it's ok but it was MY mistake! I've moved on and I don't owe anyone any explanation for it! Some people don't agree with me telling my story on YouTube but it's MY testimony and it was on my heart to tell it! My relationship with God is no gimmic! When I did PICS it was bc I was not walking with God. Bc I didn't understand how as a child I could be molested and as an adult raped. Victims of abuse respond differently, my actions were wrong but at that time I was simply lost. Now that I'm following His plan my life is different. I know some of y'all are rolling your eyes thinking I'm using the Jesus card and I'm not. I have a true testimony, I've been through a lot and I've LEARNED. But my personal life has nothing to do with hair!

As for my child, she has nothing to do with any of my mistakes nor faults! And no one paid for her nursery nor diapers...

Yes I'm selling hair again and people have purchased. I stated on YouTube I was focusing on my child and I am. But I made the decision to sell hair again based off customers whom purchased during the sale still requesting for me to sale hair again. I decided after speaking with them to sell hair again bc I love what I do! I can admit to my faults and my past. But I will not and can not admit to stealing from anyone. I built my company for almost 2 years. I gave my all to my business. Not to mention I was on YouTube, fb, etc so me scamming people would not work. And making a couple thousand by ripping people off would not compare to the amount of money I brought in monthly! I admit how I conduct my business was wrong! I should've never allowed problems with my processor to stop me from catering to my customers. I'll never make that mistake again. But all in all I did not steal from anyone who purchased during that sale. Nor did I receive even one red cent and I have the screenshots and letters from my processor to prove it.

If there are any questions feel free to ask. But let's keep my child out of it completely!

As for my c

"I find it funny when people say "BHM
says _____" because the posters on
BHM disagree on absolutely
everything" -_ConcreteRose_

8 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

seems to be texas (as usual)

-------------
"Fulfilling ALL of My Dreams while experiencing ALL of My Positive Successes & Prosperities"

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:42pm

Has capitalism overriden CUSTOMER SERVICE???  This is tragic..... VENDORS stop treating paying customers as if they OWE YOU.......  Customers are the reason you exist.  Surely, the vendor didn't spend the $600+ already and can't provide a refund??  That is not likely, is it??Stern Smile

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
Leptin Reset and CT = BanginBody.com
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 6:57pm
reason why im sayin somthin doin my detective work to shut this sheitt
down from happenin again is whenever you spend 100.00 or more on
REAL VIRGIN hair, you supposed to get it 1st str8!!!! fukkk fairytale story
time with tall excuses n whim whams bout how you sorry my hair look like
it's been whacked off a baboons azz that's bullsheitt! so we gon put a end
to this one cause we been round this corner bfor with these 2 or 1 in the same
vendorsAngry

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:42pm
oohhh mmm geeee...after reading that rambling mess Jadore wrote I do believe they are the same dam person! It sounds a lot like the rambling BS messages that GG has sent me, and how she's talking about everything under the sun in her emails except the matter at hand. I think they may be the same person! WOW dirty mutha CensoredCensored!!! She don't know me...BAAYYYBEEEYYYY it's on now!!!

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:48pm
If you haven't received the Russian hair yet and it's not in your possession, you should be able to cancel right?  If you paid through paypal, contact them now before the hair gets there.  Let them know you purchased a product from them, the quality was terrible and therefore you requested your product that you haven't received to be cancelled and she refused to cancel your order.

I almost want to post that response to her Facebook page and ask her customers to share it.

-------------
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."-Eleanor Roosevelt

Posted By: blknqt123
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:49pm

@Bonjour baby thats not the same lady that runs GG

@Super22star if you are close to her maybe you should just ask her to come select your own hair. A couple of ladies from another hair group and myself have actually gone to her house to pick out our hair. Shes really sweet and tries her best to help out everyone, we didnt have any problems. I do know of a few young ladies who had some issues but she seemed to have worked out something for all. I hope you are able to work out something too. Maybe try calling her, you can never really interpret an email accurately.

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:58pm
huh!?!?! you mean that RUDE AZZ longggggggggggg reply to her so called valued customer wasn't mean, curt & evil as hell!?!?! well excuse me, it was downright repulsive to me! @ this point whoever should hope they AREN'T the same people because once jadore/gg sent that IGNANT email to her customer is when she declared warAngryyou don't talk to your customer in that tone PERIOD! oh so she picks n chooses who to get jiggy with!?!?! that's STILL uncalled for, unprofessional bullsheitt & she needs to take all the clothes & stuff back to the store and send that $600.00 back to that customer

-------------

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 8:14pm
Wow...feel like I dodged a bullet on this one cuz I was tempted. Sorry folks going through this...smh...I agree with you Cream, if ya got a vendor that's treating you right I'll stay loyal. All these up and coming vendors I'm cool. I'll stick to wants been working

Date Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:58pm
me 3, i'd seen the pix from ms.blues' 1st install & got REAL interested
even contacted her n chatted an hour with her, i just HAD to have the
highest quality for my hard earned money hair, plus i'd considered her
hair in the arena with genesis (which i now think is some good hair, just a observation)
somthing about gg didn't resognate right with me...Shockedtis all

-------------

Posted By: CaramelBeautie
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 5:02am
GG owner is from Houston and her real name is Shawnda.  She's a rookie that has managed to bamboozled
a lot of people out of their money. Sorry for those who took the bait. I hope everyone is able to get their money back. 

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:08am
Originally posted by CaramelBeautie CaramelBeautie wrote:

GG owner is from Houston and her real name is Shawnda.  She's a rookie that has managed to bamboozled
a lot of people out of their money. Sorry for those who took the bait. I hope everyone is able to get their money back. 

Thanks. Got a last name?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 11:08am

It was 3 women at first. I dunno what happened but now its just Stacey and I believe the other woman is Lyn. Also have Stacey address if you ladies need it but I won't post it publicly. You can pm me for it.

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by blknqt123 blknqt123 wrote:

It was 3 women at first. I dunno what happened but now its just Stacey and I believe the other woman is Lyn. Also have Stacey address if you ladies need it but I won't post it publicly. You can pm me for it.

Why would you give her address to any person that pm you as if that's better? No one needs to go to those heights.  A simple charge back from the CC company is better than problems that may arise if random people show up to her door.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:22pm
@Quiann00 I totally agree. She allows customers to come by and pick out hair so I didnt see it as being a problem. I had not thought of it that way. I thought it was for shipping purposes. I wouldn't want anything ill to become of this. I purchased hair from the company and my hair is awesome. My customer service experiece was wonderful as well.

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by blknqt123 blknqt123 wrote:

@Quiann00 I totally agree. She allows customers to come by and pick out hair so I didnt see it as being a problem. I had not thought of it that way. I thought it was for shipping purposes. I wouldn't want anything ill to become of this. I purchased hair from the company and my hair is awesome. My customer service experiece was wonderful as well.

Oh, okay. I didn't know she let folks come pick up hair.  Well, I hope she rectify the problem especially since she does sell hair from the house and people have her address. 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 12:32pm
@Quiann00 She lets you pick out what hair you want if your local.
I don't think she's a scammer since the address on her packages is her actual address. But, your right, I won't give it out if they don't already have it.

Posted By: joy22
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:26pm
I still haven't heard back from her regarding my refund. This was on Friday.. The last question I asked her is whether she intends on giving a partial or full refund .....then I heard cricketsErmm....I sent the other pack of hair her back and still waiting to hear back..........

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by joy22 joy22 wrote:

I still haven't heard back from her regarding my refund. This was on Friday.. The last question I asked her is whether she intends on giving a partial or full refund .....then I heard cricketsErmm....I sent the other pack of hair her back and still waiting to hear back..........

Contact your credit card company to do a charge back. Link her FB explanation.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:43pm
Joy I think you better start the dispute process with your CC company because the vibe I'm getting from people that may actually know her is that she's done this before and she's not giving anyone their money back.

I just sent that mess back to the address that was on the package which was an apartment in Houston! SMDH I knew I should have rannnn far far away when I noticed she had the hair laying on the floor in  what appeared to be her home!!!Confused

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Posted By: Spoiled302
Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:48pm
@Joy22 call that CC company ASAP!!!!!

-------------
F.O.H Obama Haters

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:49pm

Ok wait a minute....I got action over here.....does this mean she's issuing me a refund?? Now..after I've gone through the trouble of filing a dispute with the CC company??

REFUND CONFIRMATION

Order Information
Merchant: GLAM GODDESS
Description: Order #***/Customer Requested
Invoice Number: ***

Billing Information
******, ** *****
US

mailto:*************@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow - *************@yahoo.com
Shipping Information
******, ** *****
US

Total: US $370.00

MasterCard
Date/Time: 20-Nov-2012 11:12:15 PST
Transaction ID: 4799866357

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

Joy I think you better start the dispute process with your CC company because the vibe I'm getting from people that may actually know her is that she's done this before and she's not giving anyone their money back.

I just sent that mess back to the address that was on the package which was an apartment in Houston! SMDH I knew I should have rannnn far far away when I noticed she had the hair laying on the floor in  what appeared to be her home!!!Confused
You know I was thinking IF she's washing the hair she's probably washing it in her bathtub. LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:54pm

Ok wait a minute....I got action over here.....does this mean she's issuing me a refund?? Now..after I've gone through the trouble of filing a dispute with the CC company??

REFUND CONFIRMATION

Order Information
Merchant: GLAM GODDESS
Description: Order #***/Customer Requested
Invoice Number: ***

Billing Information
******, ** *****
US

mailto:*************@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow - *************@yahoo.com
Shipping Information
******, ** *****
US

Total: US $370.00

MasterCard
Date/Time: 20-Nov-2012 11:12:15 PST
Transaction ID: 4799866357

Yeah it appears so BUT she steeeelllllllllllllllll owes you MORE money. Keep the dispute going with your CC til you get alllll your cash.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:14pm
Ok so she is in fact rectifying the situation by refunding all of my money....

Thank you for finally apologizing! Thanks all I ever really wanted in the 1st place..honestly. I totally understand you being passionate about your business. I feel you on this because I am a business owner myself, but please take this small piece of advise away from this whole ugly experience! When I was in franchise training for my business they taught us that if we ever have a small dispute with a customer, work with them to find some type of happy medium as quickly as possible even if it ultimately means refunding their money (and in the business I'm in that would mean I did all the work and lost money) because at the end of the day it will be detrimental to your business for that customer to leave dissatisfied. A dissatisfied customer will almost always tell people about a bad customer experience they had which in turn will hurt your business!
I'm so sorry that things got so ugly so fast and I will definitely let everyone that I have voices my opinions to know that you did rectify the situation!
As for the Cambodian hair...I just mailed it back to the address that was on the package about an hour ago...on *** ******* ****. The USPS tracking number is: 03122120000106170170. Thanks for your cooperation!!

--- On Tue, 11/20/12, Glam Goddess Virgin Hair <glam.goddess@ymail.com> wrote:

Subject: Following Up
To:
Date: Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 1:11 PM

Somewhere in the midst of all of this it has dawned on me that this is all very counterproductive and my time and efforts could and should be better spent elsewhere as neither side seemed satisfied with everything that had transpired. I never relinquished accountability for the issues incurred with the Cambodian sale and wanted to make things right for customers as they were excited about the hair. I have always understood and accepted that people who encountered issues with their hair would feel disappointment from how this situation turned out. It is for this reason that I immediately committed myself to moving quickly to getting these issues fixed and replacing hair so that those who participated in the sale could receive what they'd expected and waited for. It seemed unsatisfactory to have people wait weeks for hair only to end up "empty handed", as a refund would be appreciated, but for the wasted time and anticipation, there was nothing to show for it. The point of replacing the bundles was to be redeeming but also to be consistent and fair in the handling of the situation for everyone. But apparently this is a resolution that you have met with complete unwillingness and therefore I will be issuing you a refund for the Cambodian hair in addition to the Russian hair.

I have started the process for the refund for your Russian hair, so you should see the funds hit your account within the next business day or the following after the Thanksgiving holiday. The system automatically sends you an email informing you that a refund is processing. If you do not receive this email, please let me know and I will forward verification of the impending refund to you.

In terms of your Cambodian hair, you may return it to the following address:

*******, ** *****

Please send the package back with delivery confirmation so that I may track it and make sure that I receive it. Upon receiving the package, you will be issued a refund.

Thank you & Take Care.

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:43pm

now THAT'S how you hone in & positively rectify the situation!

just wanted you to get all of your hard earned money back!
 Clap"you go girl"Clap

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:01pm
She must have been contacted by a bunch of ladies CC's and didn't want to lose her privileges. I wonder if her paypal account is still open.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:05pm
lol I know right...I am so glad this will be over soon...Approve

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:09pm
Idk why some people think that replacing the bundles makes everything ok.
Its still a hassle & some would rather just get the money back.
I know I would at this point, want my money.
But that is just ME, if I try someone new out for the first time & it doesn't work out
then I'm done dealing with you & you wont get my business again.

NR: You know so much about hair but you're rubber-banding bundles &
not even unraveling them??? Something about that just really rubs me the wrong way.
Thats like buying a used car & checking out the paint job but not looking under the hood.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:09pm
I didn't know her payments were being processed by paypal...I paid by credit card directly on her website...honestly I thought I was screwed.

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:20pm
somthing about paypal lately isn't seeming to be the top notch
move anymore, looks like you did it the best way using your cc
directly hmmmThumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 3:45pm

I didn't know her payments were being processed by paypal...I paid by credit card directly on her website...honestly I thought I was screwed.

Oh I don't know hon. If she's done this before she may not be able to get a Paypal acct.

-------------

Posted By: _belle
Date Posted: Nov 21 2012 at 7:39am
It truly any ole strumpet opening a goddamn store. . . I'm mad like its my money. . . help me understand WHY you would get in the business if you aren't interested in taking a couple of Ls for bad hair. middlemen bytches are the WORST!!!

Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:15am
She must be spending a whole lot of time deleting post on her FB because out of all that hair she sold there are only about 11 comments on it good or bad. LOL
Most of them must have been bad reviews. Ouch

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:27pm
yea she spends all her time deleting posts cause she deleted all of mine LOLLOL

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Posted By: sweetvirgo2012
Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:37pm
Glad I cancled my order one min it said russian the next few days it said cambodian....whewww so glad I went with my mind saying dont do it!

Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 10:27pm
I wish I had followed my 1st mind...I'm still waiting on the other part of my money back Disapprove

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:44am

I wish I had followed my 1st mind...I'm still waiting on the other part of my money back Disapprove
Do the CC charge back girl and be done with her arse. You shouldn't have apologized to her on FB. Now she can take her own sweet time getting you your money.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:20pm
I know right but I apologized cause honestly I wasn't trying to ruin her business I just wanted her to take responsibility for that no good hair

I know how it is to start a brand new business...you're always going to have ups and downs but you have to fix it and keep it moving!

Guess that's what I get for trying to be civil..smh

I just filed the 2nd dispute but she hasn't accepted the package from the post office yet so I don't know if that's going to hold up my dispute or not.Ouch

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Posted By: A_Valentina
Date Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 1:29pm
PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT CHANEL DIANE SHE HAS SCAMMED ME AND MUTIPLE FEMALES ON FB AND IG

Date Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by A_Valentina A_Valentina wrote:

PLEASE HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT CHANEL DIANE SHE HAS SCAMMED ME AND MUTIPLE FEMALES ON FB AND IG

This isn't Chanel Diane thread....look for jadore hair or glamdoll in the search bar

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Date Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by A_Valentina A_Valentina wrote:

Bumped the thread for you

-------------

Posted By: theLANAshow
Date Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:08pm
What about the free closures from Glam Goddess they posted about today??

Date Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:26pm
 I have their russian curly and its the bomb! I will be purchasing this straight as well. I don't even like str8 hair like that. I figured free closure, no major wait time and decent price..I'm in.Big smile

Date Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:23pm

I know right but I apologized cause honestly I wasn't trying to ruin her business I just wanted her to take responsibility for that no good hair

I know how it is to start a brand new business...you're always going to have ups and downs but you have to fix it and keep it moving!

Guess that's what I get for trying to be civil..smh

I just filed the 2nd dispute but she hasn't accepted the package from the post office yet so I don't know if that's going to hold up my dispute or not.Ouch
Has anything been resolved yet?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 6:53pm
I haven't heard anything else about it so I'm assuming she is taking care of it. 
Oan: The replacement bundles are HOT and I want em along with everybody else! Thumbs Up

Posted By: peete728
Date Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 8:16pm
I never had any problems with my hair from her, I love it and her customer service was right on.

Date Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:11pm
 I didn't have any problems either and I have both the russian and cambodian. If I can figure out how to post pics I will of both.

Posted By: pinkdiemond
Date Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 10:44pm
use tinypic.com to post pics

-------------
Janice 3:16 For Janice so loved the world she gave her only begotten hair that whoever believes in Her shall not perish but have everlasting virginity

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:43am
Seriously LMAO at the people claiming to have absolutely NOOO problems with the hair...yall kinda sound like a commercial right now! Well I still have this crusty LAMBODIAN hair over here you want to buy it too?!?!LOLLOL

UPDATE: While she was avoiding my emails I just decided to send the hair back to the address that was on the package...which just so happened to be the wrong address!Confused She was unavailable to retrieve the package from the PO(*insert Shaq lips here*)so they sent it back to me but with all the holiday confusion they lost the package for about a week. It finally showed up a few days ago and now she's telling me to just hold on to it until after X-mas because she's unavailable! WTF? What kinda business woman is this!

I'm over it...I just may keep this trash and make a video so I can show the WORLD how bad her hair is. If I can save someone from purchasing this trash then something good can still come from this disaster hair! I unravelled one of the bundles just to see if the hair was salvageable in any way and this mess is so tangled that it's stuck together at the top of the weft...you have to RIP it apart to seperate it. You can't get a comb or brush through it AT ALL! SMDH That girl know she's dead wrong for this!!AngryAngry

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 5:53am
Yes, out her Angry

Posted By: peete728
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 8:44am
I'm sorry that you have crappy hair from her and that your issue has not been resolved. I don't need to promote this women's business because I'm a paying customer just like you. I'm just saying that my hair and order was fine problem free. Would love to see some pictures of your disaster a picture can speak a thousand words, and maybe that will put the fire underneath her feet to fix your problem. Good Luck, and I'm sorry that she hasn't fixed this issue. I remember reading your post when you first got the hair. I didn't comment because I had not yet installed mine. I just installed four days ago.

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 8:55am

@Super22Star on this thread, in MY post I'm telling you I DID NOT have a problem with my hair from her. Why does it have to sound like a commerical cuz  its not what you want to hear? I can say your post sound spiteful and vindictive, but why would I you expressing  your experience. My hair is nice, I guess yours wasn't. If you don't like the ish...slap a label on it , send it back to her anyway even if she's not available, just for your records. 

I can't trash her business because I haven't had a bad experience, and even then I'd probably let her rectify first before even jumping on a board. I see some ladies have thought about it Ermm I no longer see them posting..Oh and lets not forget I see some of the same ladies' pics plastered on her wallLOLLOL

I will upload pics after church ...

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 9:07am
Okay...a lot of people bought during the Cambodian sale which we know was a problem.   I bought 2x from the company and I had both good and bad experience with the company so I could very well understand both sides. So all this back and forth is unnecessary....my 2 cents.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:02pm
what a mess

i saw the pics of the closures

i dont trust that hair at all.............. i dont trust she gets the hair origin she says it is and has closures made of it......  i am supposed to believe she gets hair from cambodia, ships it to china, pays to have them make the  closure and pays wire charge too and then pays the shipping back to her then gives it away for free ??

there are suckers born every minute and they are thirsty

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:17pm

what a mess

i saw the pics of the closures

i dont trust that hair at all.............. i dont trust she gets the hair origin she says it is and has closures made of it......  i am supposed to believe she gets hair from cambodia, ships it to china, pays to have them make the  closure and pays wire charge too and then pays the shipping back to her then gives it away for free ??

there are suckers born every minute and they are thirsty
Girl...............LOL
those are probably Roman's closures.Tongue

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Okay...a lot of people bought during the Cambodian sale which we know was a problem.   I bought 2x from the company and I had both good and bad experience with the company so I could very well understand both sides. So all this back and forth is unnecessary....my 2 cents.

It's like some chemical fires. Can't stop it, just gotta let it burn off. LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:34pm
I'm sure every single bundle wasn't bad I just felt some kinda way about yall insisting YOUR hair was fine in a BUYER BEWARE thread but it's cool.

Pics you say?? Be right back with a short video or pics of this hot dooky mess...if I can figure out how to post it...I'm not into posting pics and videos online but I will tryApprove

-------------
~VivaLaJuicy~

Print Page | Close Window