Print Page | Close Window

Alicia Keys Wants Yall To Stop Calling Her A “H

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350970
Printed Date: Sep 19 2018 at 12:13am

Topic: Alicia Keys Wants Yall To Stop Calling Her A “H
Posted By: zsazsa
Subject: Alicia Keys Wants Yall To Stop Calling Her A “H
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:33pm

Alicia Keys Wants Y'all To Stop Calling Her A “Homewrecker”

Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz have been married for two years and have an adorable son together, but some people can’t get past the allegations that these two hooked up while Swizzy was still married. Both Swizz and Alicia have denied these claims, but the unfortunate fact is that these two did, in fact, begin dating while Swizz was legally still married… although he claims to have been separated from his wife, R&B singer Mashonda, at the time.

In a new interview with Jet magazine, Alicia says that she is tired of fighting claims that are “not true,” and she takes the time to clarify the public perception of their union. Check out what she said below:

"[They] were apart for some time before we ever got together…that doesn’t matter to those who take pleasure in trying to knock others down…there’s no need to fight what’s not true…"

I’m not sure how these two even connected, but every time I see a photo of them together, they look really, really happy. They seem to complete each other, and they sure do make some great music together. Alicia says they “live in each other’s shadow,” but in a good way.

"I’d never met a person where I could be fully myself…Swizz and I live in each other’s shadow. So we can occupy the same space and there is nothing but equality. There’s something really powerful about that."

It seems like Alicia and Mashonda have gotten past their issues with each other as well, for the good of the entire family…. Swizz has a son with Mashonda, too. Good for them!

http://allhiphop.com/2012/11/16/non-hip-hop-rumor-alicia-keys-wants-people-to-stop-calling-her-a-homewrecker/" rel="nofollow - Non Hip-Hop Rumor: Alicia Keys Wants People To Stop Calling Her A “Homewrecker” | AllHipHop.com

Replies:
Posted By: solo
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:34pm
Lies.

-------------
- solo

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:35pm
Thumbs Up

and she looks gorgeous on that cover. yeah, i know there's some shopping. #donotcare.

Brand new me....loving it

Posted By: Nijjah25
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:36pm
No..we will not

-------------
BIG NOSE .... BIG LIPS....
BUDDA BUP BUP BUHHHHH IM LOVING IT

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:37pm

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:37pm
She looks cute

I like A Keys

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

No..we will not

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:39pm
b!tch bye. nobody is taking pleasure. it's just facts. just say "yeah my cankle having, pvssy eating ass stole her man. and what? i am a girl on fire" and we will all move onto the next. don't pretend like he is not the sketchy Osama bin Beatz that he is and like you're above all that. ya ain't.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: babelipsss
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:39pm

She lived with a married man.  His wife was says she broke up her home.  That makes her a homewrecker.  Deal with it Alicia Homewrecker Keys Beatz.

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:40pm
It's a little too late for her to be tryn' to save her ass. 

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:41pm
The marriage should have been over when he had that baby.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:42pm
she can't help it...Stern Smile

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:43pm
Their son Egypt is a cutie pie

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:43pm

sounds like she found her soulmate. wish them the best!

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

b!tch bye. nobody is taking pleasure. it's just facts. just say "yeah my cankle having, pvssy eating ass stole her man. and what? i am a girl on fire" and we will all move onto the next. don't pretend like he is not the sketchy Osama bin Beatz that he is and like you're above all that. ya ain't.
I seriously think alicia beatz is a lesbian. Something about her comes off lesbian to me. But hey, what do i know. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:44pm

DeadDeadDeadCryCry

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

I seriously think alicia beatz is a lesbian. Something about her comes off lesbian to me. But hey, what do i know. 

me too

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Well that sorta sucks when the ex-wife say's the exact opposite...so boo to you! Schlong nose is not a trustworthy person...he probably did tell her "we're not together" just like he was telling that other trick I mean young lady to come to vegas and get her draws tore off...

Take this capital Hright her and handle that sh*t

Posted By: rickysrose

hopes she feels the same way about the next homewrecker that gets impregnated by swiss

Posted By: lexis83
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:49pm

Time for that nap!

Posted By: solo
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

me too

Alicia Beats made me laugh lol

-------------
- solo

Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:53pm
I think it really bothers Alicia. She seems to be wanted to be seen as empowering women/positive role model blah blah blah and she flopped on that. 

She looks like a dark skin white woman on the cover. She has thin features. No diss - I think she is pretty.

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:55pm
As long as she keeps making good music I don't care

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:56pm
She is very talented.
That can't be taken away from her.

Her guilt is a good thing.
She should forgive herself though .
Ppl will think what they will and I have no doubt that Swizz was saying a whole bunch of ish,
Her hands aren't clean but the onus is def on Swizzy.

Mashonda over it? Then she should be cool too.

If I was Mashonda I would be delighted.
I wouldn't want a man to be with me while he is lusting and wanting some other women just out of obligation.

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:57pm
but she is a homewrecker..  that empowering woman image been gone..

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:00pm
Apparently Mashonda miscarried while Swizz got another woman pregnant. She was waiting for that woman to have a child with her husband after their baby died CryCry

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:03pm
Why did Mashonda stay after that?
That's crazy

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Apparently Mashonda miscarried while Swizz got another woman pregnant. She was waiting for that woman to have a child with her husband after their baby died CryCry

Um yeah their marriage was over at that point. Mashonda is a fool. How could she ever trust him again? How many times do you have to catch him cheating to not want him anymore?

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

She seems to be wanted to be seen as empowering women/positive role model blah blah blah and she flopped on that. 

this is what i think is going on.  when really she should have realized that kanoodling around with a married man (seperated or not) with children who's wife was still very publically emotionally invested would not win her any good girl positive role model points but rather a potential publicity stink bomb waiting on dat azz. 

your choice was mos def not good girl, positive role model material ms keys.  accept it, take accountability and move on.  any further attempt to whitewash the shyt at this point is worthless and will likely end how all your other attempts have...with the general public still percieving you as homewrecker...

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:10pm
uhmm why did Alicia marry him?

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:10pm
swiss must lay it down in teh bedroom.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

well he got 2 d!cks. one of his face and one in his pants.

-------------

Posted By: LushHair_Fein
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:13pm

-------------
Educate before speculate..............

Posted By: LushHair_Fein
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:14pm

LOLClapThumbs Up

-------------
Educate before speculate..............

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:15pm

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  whew!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------

dacoldesteva

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:15pm

lawd.

its like you and I are one boo.

this is why i respect leann rhimes homewrecking ass.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

i havent heard a good song since "fallin"

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

uhmm why did Alicia marry him?

bc she discovered the power of the 'D' and lost all kinds of senseShocked

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

i havent heard a good song since "fallin"
i loved no one. unthinkable was cool too. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:20pm
she just sounds like she is yellin
i dont like being yelled at

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:26pm
thats not a jet magazine article is it? cuzDisapprove

Posted By: tasty0619
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:31pm
I liked the song with mos def in the video...or maybe mos def being in the video made me like it more.

-------------
Visit my accessory store to view my handmade designs!! www.etsy.com/shop/modishness

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:31pm
Yeah I liked " you don't know My Name"

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:44pm
she seems nice.

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:50pm
idc, that marriage been over emotionally long b4 it was over legally

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:54pm
I wonder how long it will take for BHM to get over the fact that she messed with a married man. I noticed that if a celebrity couple lasts long enough, general opinion turns (like with Gabrielle Union, lol).

And I'm team Mashonda. I hate how she was treated.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I wonder how long it will take for BHM to get over the fact that she messed with a married man. I noticed that if a celebrity couple lasts long enough, general opinion turns (like with Gabrielle Union, lol).

i dont think there is anything to get over.
it is what it is...is what ppl are saying in this thread for the most part.

who seems to not be getting over it is Her.. if she feels that she  needs ppl to stop calling a spade a spade.
maybe she should just move on...like pity said.
but to keep coming back and being defensive seems like she's caught up in the rapture.

oh and bhm never forgets..lmao. Gabby is steeeel called a homewrecker round these parts too.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:59pm
you know jp i don't really care that she messed with a married man.  he is a slime as far as i am concerned.  but this wanna be sugary sweet act...she can miss me with...

-------------

dacoldesteva

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:03pm

Girl what you smoking, we don't like no Gabby Union with her stank, triffling, homewrecking azz! Confused

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:05pm
if you do not want to be known as something...isn't the easiest way...not to do said thing?

-------------

^I'm not actually saying that it's something people SHOULD or SHOULD NOT get over, lol. I was just observing that celebrity couples who get together through cheating will usually get a pass on here if the relationship lasts long enough (and no white people are involved, lol). It's like after a while, it becomes ok. I've seen this with Gabrielle Union. Folks are a lot more lenient on her than they were when the story broke. And I agree that she needs to stop with the sugary sweet act and own up to what she did to herself, not even to anyone else instead of pretending that she did nothing wrong. Take it like a woman, live your life and stop trying to justify the unjustifiable.

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Girl what you smoking, we don't like no Gabby Union with her stank, triffling, homewrecking azz! Confused

I've noticed that opinions have fluctuated about her in time.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:07pm
oh ok....lmao

but my memory is too long for that.
tasia, gabby, lisa raye, rocsi, alicia etc.. will forever have those titles..lol

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:08pm
gabrielle union is constantly referred to as a home wrecker here. you're mis-remembering 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:12pm

gabrielle union is constantly referred to as a home wrecker here. you're mis-remembering 

Nope. I'm not. I've been reading posts on BHM for a while now. At first, EVERYBODY hated her. And then as time went by, some people become more leniant. Some still give her the homewrecker label but she's not critiqued nearly as hard as she used to be. Happens all the time. Look at that baller who managed to end up giving nothing to his wife (can't remember the name, premarital agreement). I'm sure that at one point she must have been hated and vilified because she was originally a homewrecker. But somewhere along the way, years and kids later, people have sympathy for the way she was dumped. If Alicia Keys and her main nose stick it out, the same phenomenon will occur. If they don't, it'll be "I told you so, good for her homewrecking ass", LOL

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:14pm
F that Gabby is hoe. Me and Dwyane have a picture together and we legitimately look like a couple. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:15pm
you'll always have a few fellow hos who are ho-sympathetic

/shrugs/

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:16pm
I don't care about what other people do in their relationships.
But if she releases one more terrible ass song I'm gonna hate her.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:18pm
Can we agree that Kim K is a ho yet?
Or no?

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Thank you girl on fire makes me want to burn my damn tv
She already cracked the glass with that god awful screeching at Whitney funeral

-------------
are siggys back?

Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:19pm
Awwwwwwwww

No.

-------------
“Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.” ~Maori Proverb~

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:20pm
people don't think Kim K is a ho??? bhm is going soft.

Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

LOL

Don't say that. There are folks on here that think she tore the house down when she was singing at whitney's funeral. 

-------------
My mind explodes

thanks

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:21pm

That would make you unique on here. Let's face it, she represents everything a woman fears if she is married or in a steady relationship. Hence the homewrecker, burn'em at the stake comments you get on here so often. It is what it is and sometimes, it's kinda funny to watch (as long as it's not happening to you at that very moment, lol)

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:22pm

LOL

Don't say that. There are folks on here that think she tore the house down when she was singing at whitney's funeral. 

Are these the same people that swear Rihanna is an amazing singer?

-------------
are siggys back?

Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:22pm
i always believed "homewrecker" was a sexist term

oh well..

jr.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:23pm
Confused nobody ever cares until it's happening to them

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

oh well..

jr.

it is...maybe it's derived from the idea that women are supposed to be 'homemakers' not 'homewreckers'.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:24pm
It is sexist but ppl throw around alot of sexist terms here.

I guess they don't care

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

oh well..

jr.

Interesting....
Usually BHM blames the man for everything....except when it comes to this. 
Somehow she took Mashonda's man. 

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:25pm
Alicia shouldn't be worried about how others feel about her relationship. People will always have something to say and she gave them something to talk about by being with a married man.

Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Alicia shouldn't be worried about how others feel about her relationship. People will always have something to say and she gave them something to talk about by being with a married man.

Basically.

-------------
“Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.” ~Maori Proverb~

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:28pm

I agree. If you're gonna do your dirt, then you have to accept all of the consequences, good and bad. It's especially pathetic to me that she's trying so hard to clear her name. Whatever you do in life, you have to own it. Seems to me like she probably has some internal shame about it. Otherwise, she wouldn't care about her "homewrecker" label.

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:31pm

I agree. If you're gonna do your dirt, then you have to accept all of the consequences, good and bad. It's especially pathetic to me that she's trying so hard to clear her name. Whatever you do in life, you have to own it. Seems to me like she probably has some internal shame about it. Otherwise, she wouldn't care about her "homewrecker" label.
Exactly couldn't have said it better myself!

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:35pm

you'll always have a few fellow hos who are ho-sympathetic

/shrugs/

Posted By: Becky
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:36pm
Funny because I always thought Alica was gay too.

Anyway .. whenever you are involved with a man that is not 'divorced' .. you are playing the tramp. She ruined her image and now she has to live with it.

To me ... being separated and being divorced .. are two different things because 2 people made those vows so just because he says it's over and it's a marriage only on paper .. you never know what's going on in HER head about the marriage.

Yes, maybe her self esteem is so low that she does want him back .. but it's her marriage and she has the right to fight for it .. if she wants. So until she signs the divorce papers ... they are 'married'.

Well, they say that marriages started in infidelity only have about a 10% chance of working out anyway  so soulmate or not ...

(and I don't forget cheaters. I used to love Brad Pitt but after the number he pulled on Jennifer .. my affection for him has dimiinshed ... considerably.Dead  Never liked Angelina Jolie .. the girl that has no friends? Whoa I know girls like that and they are B*** , that's why they don't have any friends. Brad made a bad trade IMO).

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:41pm
Kim from RHOA said she's not a homewrecker because it needs to be understood that divorces can take forever and a day to finalize.  i still don't understand why you can't wait.  i don't want to date anyone who still has any ties with their ex.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:48pm

LOL

Are these the same people that swear Rihanna is an amazing singer?
It was more so the BHM elders that thought she did a good job. LOLLOL No disrespect to my elders. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:50pm
that funeral song was horrid.

then there was the performance where she was climbing on top the piano w/ her pregnant self.
geez louise

-------------

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

then there was the performance where she was climbing on top the piano w/ her pregnant self.
geez louise

at the BET awards tribute to Prince.

Even he gave her a *girl, getcho pregnant ass down* look
when she did that.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:02pm

geez louise

Ain't that the truth!

(... and so inapropriate. Sorry but to me you have to carry yourself with some sort of dignity while pregnant. Why would a mother-to-be conduct herself in this manner? Shocked

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

geez louise

at the BET awards tribute to Prince.

Even he gave her a *girl, getcho pregnant ass down* look
when she did that.

LmaoCryLOL

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:04pm
Wait was that the tribute where she was trying to sing "Adore"?  She destroyed that song..

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Funny because I always thought Alica was gay too.

Anyway .. whenever you are involved with a man that is not 'divorced' .. you are playing the tramp. She ruined her image and now she has to live with it.

To me ... being separated and being divorced .. are two different things because 2 people made those vows so just because he says it's over and it's a marriage only on paper .. you never know what's going on in HER head about the marriage.

Yes, maybe her self esteem is so low that she does want him back .. but it's her marriage and she has the right to fight for it .. if she wants. So until she signs the divorce papers ... they are 'married'.

Well, they say that marriages started in infidelity only have about a 10% chance of working out anyway  so soulmate or not ...

(and I don't forget cheaters. I used to love Brad Pitt but after the number he pulled on Jennifer .. my affection for him has dimiinshed ... considerably.Dead  Never liked Angelina Jolie .. the girl that has no friends? Whoa I know girls like that and they are B*** , that's why they don't have any friends. Brad made a bad trade IMO).

1. i agree with everything you said

2. youre right. i never noticed that she has zero friends.

-------------

Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:25pm

Nope. I'm not. I've been reading posts on BHM for a while now. At first, EVERYBODY hated her. And then as time went by, some people become more leniant. Some still give her the homewrecker label but she's not critiqued nearly as hard as she used to be. Happens all the time. Look at that baller who managed to end up giving nothing to his wife (can't remember the name, premarital agreement). I'm sure that at one point she must have been hated and vilified because she was originally a homewrecker. But somewhere along the way, years and kids later, people have sympathy for the way she was dumped. If Alicia Keys and her main nose stick it out, the same phenomenon will occur. If they don't, it'll be "I told you so, good for her homewrecking ass", LOL
I think opinions changed because Siovaughnn appeared to be a freakin nutcase.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:28pm
i agree with becky as well.  i used to at least respect angelina for being the bat shyt, i don't give a f*ck, crazy azz rebel she protrayed herself to be.  but then she tried to act like her and brad just sooooooooo happened to end up bumping uglies only AFTER he dumped jenn.  girl bye.

now that i am thinking about it...does alicia have any friends?????

i don't trust people who have no friends...

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i agree with becky as well.  i used to at least respect angelina for being the bat shyt, i don't give a f*ck, crazy azz rebel she protrayed herself to be.  but then she tried to act like her and brad just sooooooooo happened to end up bumping uglies only AFTER he dumped jenn.  girl bye.

you better not say that.  bhm got made at beywansay for saying she doesn't trust women who dont have girlfriendsConfused

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:31pm
lol...i don't care...ApproveLOL

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:33pm
so why do so many chicks hate Rihanna?  is it all about Chris Brown?  to me, it says a lot about her character that she's always surrounded by her girlfriends and is really close with Katy Perry when they're in competition with one another professionally.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:34pm

LOL, ain't that the truth. I don't think there is a single relationship that this woman has had that she somewhat didn't pry her way into. Walk around all day in dirt and dusting off your shoes at the end of the day, saying your feet never touched the ground, lol

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

so why do so many chicks hate Rihanna?  is it all about Chris Brown?  to me, it says a lot about her character that she's always surrounded by her girlfriends and is really close with Katy Perry when they're in competition with one another professionally.

It's about her being foreign. An "islander". I've come to understand that is the main reason people blamed her when the beatdown story broke.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:39pm
Divorces do take a long time when you have assets, property, money or children involved.  Many couples that are over emotionally & mentally move on to another partner physically, yet are legally married.  This has been the case with:

Alicia, Mashonda, Swizz
Chad & Ev
Kim, Kris, Kanye
Pilar, Deion, Tracy
Gabby, Dwayne, Siovaughnn
Brad, Jen, Angelina
Christina Aguilera, Her ex hubby
Kelsey, Camille, his new wife
Steve, Marjorie,
Usher, Tameka
Hoops, Shaq, Shaunie
etc.... The list goes on & on.  I don't think it's fair to make ppl be lonely or celibate  over time while waiting on the judicial system to give you the ok.  Life goes on & nobody want's to put it on hold.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:41pm

you better not say that.  bhm got made at beywansay for saying she doesn't trust women who dont have girlfriendsConfused
what?Confused

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Divorces do take a long time when you have assets, property, money or children involved.  Many couples that are over emotionally & mentally move on to another partner physically, yet are legally married.  This has been the case with:

Alicia, Mashonda, Swizz
Chad & Ev
Kim, Kris, Kanye
Pilar, Deion, Tracy
Brad, Jen, Angelina
Steve, Marjorie,
Usher, Tameka
Hoops, Shaq, Shaunie
etc.... The list goes on & on.  I don't think it's fair to make ppl be lonely or celibate  over time while waiting on the judicial system to give you the ok.  Life goes on & nobody want's to put it on hold.

i think it's fair.  you should've never said "I DO".  it's a consequence of you breaking that vow.  then again, if i was a wife who was being abused or cheated on and I left that man, I would want to have the opportunity to date when i was ready.

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:44pm

gel

I don't know about Alicia's friends but Chelsea Handler has made succccch a huge stink about Angelina for years  and one of her points is in reference to Angeliina saying that she has a problen having friendss. So Chelsea ran with it.

It seems she and Jennifer are good friends and sge cannot STAND Angelina.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FecGa9jqmjw" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FecGa9jqmjw

My GF got divorced on her lunch hour. lol

But I agree, divorces take time. A Long time , possibly.

-------------

PEACE

Alicia, Mashonda, Swizz
Chad & Ev-their divorce took all of 5 minutes bc that's how long they were married.
Kim, Kris, Kanye-gross
Pilar, Deion, Tracy-eww
Brad, Jen, Angelina-wasn't their divorce pretty quick too? but i don't think she thought it was over until he was on the cover of UsWeekly with his new bitch in Africa
Christina Aguilera, Her ex hubby-i don't remember divorce drama with them. they seemed pretty neutral
Kelsey, Camille, his new wife-well he left her and she didn't know.  they hadn't discussed divorce per her.
Steve, Marjorie,
Usher, Tameka
Hoops, Shaq, Shaunie-i thought it was quick?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:47pm
i do not believe for one second that brad and jenn were waiting on the judicial system when he first took a dip into that crazy lady.

i do not believe that was the case with alicia either.

or kelsey and camille

and probably one or 2 others listed...

shurgs...

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Alicia, Mashonda, Swizz
Chad & Ev
Kim, Kris, Kanye
Pilar, Deion, Tracy
Brad, Jen, Angelina
Steve, Marjorie,
Usher, Tameka
Hoops, Shaq, Shaunie

i think it's fair.  you should've never said "I DO".  it's a consequence of you breaking that vow.  then again, if i was a wife who was being abused or cheated on and I left that man, I would want to have the opportunity to date when i was ready.

IMO .. divorce is SUPPOSED to take a long daggone time.

That's the thing - people don't take marriage seriously .. they jump into it and complicate their lives and when things start going sideways ... they want a quick OUT. Confused

Print Page | Close Window