Print Page | Close Window

Are you a loser?( serious thread though)

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350952
Printed Date: Nov 23 2017 at 4:14am


Topic: Are you a loser?( serious thread though)
Posted By: princesshoneybee
Subject: Are you a loser?( serious thread though)
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:00am
. Have you ever lost/ been humiliated publicly or been kicked while your down while others laughed at you? Does Karma target only you and other people treat you bad and get away with it? It happens to me all the time. I wonder if God just hates me. Anyone else experience this?



Replies:
Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:01am


-------------


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:04am
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

I didn't have all the facts and I got my information from my father but I forgot my dad hates black people.?
lmao you said you were from miami ? are you haitian ?


Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:05am
No I don't think I'm loser and don't feel sorry for Romney he will be fine he is a very rich man. Oh I don't worry too much about karma...


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:11am
How do you forget your dad hates black people?!



Posted By: LushHair_Fein
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:20am


-------------
Educate before speculate..............


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:23am


-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy


dacoldesteva


Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:26am


Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:29am

Yes you are a loser...to Romney! He does not care if you (and I mean you as a person) take another breath? 

The man has an inflated ego of himself...being that his own father was on public assistance, made his money and gave him a better life, you'd think he'd have a little more balance, no such luck.
 
 
Question, what nationality is your Dad?


Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:34am
Confused . You and your mother are black ? Your father is white correct ?

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:35am
god is punishing you for your fathers sins!!



-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:36am
This is not a serious thread, and conflicted I feel not.

God does love you, however.  That is serious.


-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:42am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Confused . You and your mother are black ? Your father is white correct ?
 

He's black. SERIOUS COON. He believes that slavery was good for black people. No lie.


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

This is not a serious thread, and conflicted I feel not.

God does love you, however.  That is serious.
 

No, then why does he allow others to abuse me? This thread is  not about Romney its about being kicked when your down, about others enjoying your suffering.


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:45am
Romney was an analogy. I don't want to talk politics, I just know the feeling of being humiliated publicly. It really sucks.


Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:45am
I'm not sure what you're asking.  Your post is kind of scattered.  Can you clarify what your question is?


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:46am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

No I don't think I'm loser and don't feel sorry for Romney he will be fine he is a very rich man. Oh I don't worry too much about karma...

Karma never worked for me, someone abused me and that person is living a great life while I have to suffer for it. Karma doesn't work for me


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:48am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I'm not sure what you're asking.  Your post is kind of scattered.  Can you clarify what your question is?
 

have you ever been public humiliated or abused while others laughed at your downfall? How did you handle it. is what I am trying to ask.


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:50am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

How do you forget your dad hates black people?!

 

He voted Obama with me in 2008 anyway, plus he is not always that bad.


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:50am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Yes you are a loser...to Romney! He does not care if you (and I mean you as a person) take another breath? 

The man has an inflated ego of himself...being that his own father was on public assistance, made his money and gave him a better life, you'd think he'd have a little more balance, no such luck.
 
 
Question, what nationality is your Dad?
 

Haitian, we are basically black.


Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:51am
Hmmm…

-------------


Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:51am
You move on, learn from your mistakes, and build a better you! Focus less on what others think of you and more of what you can do to make you happy with who you are.
 
The devil finds work for idle minds...and he's very busy with yours child.


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:53am
What the hell?


Maybe I am a loser because I'm lost as hell.

-------------


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:55am
My mother told me that he started hating black people after he got promoted to a better job. When I was very small my dad had a lower position and we lived in a mostly black neighborhood. Pretty soon, he came up and we moved to a wealthier white area. Ever since then my husband fell for white people and has been a coon ever since. Sad but true. He even supported bill o riely when he said minorities were ruining the white establishment. I was pretty shocked , I know he loves white people but I realized he seriously has a problem.


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:59am
Edited the first part so that it made more sense


Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:03am
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

My mother told me that he started hating black people after he got promoted to a better job. When I was very small my dad had a lower position and we lived in a mostly black neighborhood. Pretty soon, he came up and we moved to a wealthier white area. Ever since then my husband fell for white people and has been a coon ever since. Sad but true. He even supported bill o riely when he said minorities were ruining the white establishment. I was pretty shocked , I know he loves white people but I realized he seriously has a problem.
Shawty...this milk don't seem clean...is it your Daddy or your "DADDY" LOLLOLLOL..
 
You clowning extra early in the morn.


Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:04am
Troll.

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"


Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:08am
and what does being "basically black" mean?


Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:12am


Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:14am
Don't you hate when kids take one bite of some food then just leave the table? Such a waste of food. 


Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:14am
Loser in middle school
I arrived in high school
but yes I was, am the awkward black girl

-------------
are siggys back?


Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:17am
free post time yet?

I'm making asian turkey burgers for dinner tonite!  Yummy.



-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

My mother told me that he started hating black people after he got promoted to a better job. When I was very small my dad had a lower position and we lived in a mostly black neighborhood. Pretty soon, he came up and we moved to a wealthier white area. Ever since then my husband fell for white people and has been a coon ever since. Sad but true. He even supported bill o riely when he said minorities were ruining the white establishment. I was pretty shocked , I know he loves white people but I realized he seriously has a problem.
Shawty...this milk don't seem clean...is it your Daddy or your "DADDY" LOLLOLLOL..
 
You clowning extra early in the morn.
 

My mom told me the story and she calls my dad husband. It's a typo. sorry.


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:56am
I am not trolling. I don't really have alot of people to talk to irl. I don't really trust my parents that much and I don't have close friends. I have hang out buddies but not anyone I can really talk to. 


Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 8:59am
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

I am not trolling. I don't really have alot of people to talk to irl. I don't really trust my parents that much and I don't have close friends. I have hang out buddies but not anyone I can really talk to. 


If possible, try a therapist.  They get paid to listen and be helpful.


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Smack you're father and tell him to quit cooning or else. That's what I did t o my father or actually hit him in his pacemaker. Coons got to be shooked up.

 

He really is a lost case. I've tried reasoning it won't work. Sometimes its best to just let people do what they want. My mom and I jokingly wish he would profess his love for white people at a KKK meeting. 


Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:05am
Honey B...if you feel like a loser, you will be a loser. You've got to make changes in how you view things. That is easier said than done, but start with positive confirmation in the mirror. find things you like about yourself. It takes time to change your outlook, but it can happen. You can continue to be a victim of a situation or take control of the situation, it's your choice.


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:06am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

I am not trolling. I don't really have alot of people to talk to irl. I don't really trust my parents that much and I don't have close friends. I have hang out buddies but not anyone I can really talk to. 


If possible, try a therapist.  They get paid to listen and be helpful.
 

Thanks but I am scared. Its unfair but if you do seek mental help it goes on your record and it can bar you from employment.


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

My mother told me that he started hating black people after he got promoted to a better job. When I was very small my dad had a lower position and we lived in a mostly black neighborhood. Pretty soon, he came up and we moved to a wealthier white area. Ever since then my husband fell for white people and has been a coon ever since. Sad but true. He even supported bill o riely when he said minorities were ruining the white establishment. I was pretty shocked , I know he loves white people but I realized he seriously has a problem.
Shawty...this milk don't seem clean...is it your Daddy or your "DADDY" LOLLOLLOL..
 
You clowning extra early in the morn.
LOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------


Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 9:23am

Question...you said your dad hates blacks...is that american blacks or is it black people from his country too? You made the statement "basically black" so that brings me to the conclusion that your dad (and you were raised) has some sort of superiority over american black folk?

 


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:00am
yall forgot she did this thread?
http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/why-i-am-leaning-toward-romney_topic346635.html?KW" rel="nofollow - http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/why-i-am-leaning-toward-romney_topic346635.html?KW =
 
She isn't too far off from her dad.  Seems like he influenced her thoughts


-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:05am
Princess honey is legit.
No troll

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant


Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:22am
Originally posted by wrote:

Thanks but I am scared. Its unfair but if you do seek mental help it goes on your record and it can bar you from employment.


I've never heard this.  But I don't think you have to be diagnosed.  Some people see a therapist just to have someone to listen and overcome obstacles in their life..


Posted By: babelipsss
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:29am
The OP has been misled.  The physican/patient relationship is confidential.  That means the doctor (to include psychiatrists) keeps all your information between you and him.  Give professional help a try, OP.  You sound like you might need some help on a variety of subjects.


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:32am
Originally posted by babelipsss babelipsss wrote:

The OP has been misled.  The physican/patient relationship is confidential.  That means the doctor (to include psychiatrists) keeps all your information between you and him.  Give professional help a try, OP.  You sound like you might need some help on a variety of subjects.
this^^
 
and employers don't search ur medical records for employment, just criminal & maybe credit


-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:37am
i can believe everything else. 
but your father is haitian and believes that slavery is good for black people? ConfusedOuch

let's talk about this OP. Hug


-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends


Posted By: used2braid
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:45am
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Yes you are a loser...to Romney! He does not care if you (and I mean you as a person) take another breath? 

The man has an inflated ego of himself...being that his own father was on public assistance, made his money and gave him a better life, you'd think he'd have a little more balance, no such luck.
 
 
Question, what nationality is your Dad?
 

Haitian, we are basically black.
 
Represent!!Thumbs Up


-------------


Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:53am

I do not think I am aloser! however I don't believe in karma....why?? because I am such a nice person and I am good to people yet I get all these haters who try to bring me down! bad things have happen to me and my family that I know we do not deserve.



Posted By: CuteNSweet
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:12pm
Yes, I've felt that way.  Something happened to me last year that made my whole life change, but today I look at it as an opportunity to redefine my life.  I do know what it's like to be laughed at/kicked while you're down.  Your father sounds like a serious coon though.  I'm sorry how could slavery ever have benefited black people?  It's been a devastation to black people with results that even show today.  He needs to read about our history more.

Also, God doesn't hate you.  I think I'm going through it because I need a new path, needed to grow up some, and need to become stronger.  Things happen for a reason, whatever that maybe.


Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:45pm
Soooy un perdedor. Imma loser baby so why dont ya kill me

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson


Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Yes you are a loser...to Romney! He does not care if you (and I mean you as a person) take another breath? 

The man has an inflated ego of himself...being that his own father was on public assistance, made his money and gave him a better life, you'd think he'd have a little more balance, no such luck.
 
 
Question, what nationality is your Dad?
 

Haitian, we are basically black.
Your dad has reserved a seat in the 2/3rds sectionSleepy

There is still hope for you though. Repent



-------------


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Soooy un perdedor. Imma loser baby so why dont ya kill me

nice pull


-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:27pm
I think everyone has gone through the 'I am a loser/outcast' moment. Even if it's just a fleeting thought. 

Don't worry about it. 


Posted By: RoxieDream
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

and what does being "basically black" mean?



I was sitting here wondering the same thing


-------------
<< Swerve >>


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

and what does being "basically black" mean?



I was sitting here wondering the same thing
 

My dad has an especial dislike for African Americans. We are Haitian but we are still BLACK. My father likes to make the distinction that we are not "really black" like African Americans. 


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

and what does being "basically black" mean?



I was sitting here wondering the same thing
 
Roxie you look smexy !!!


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Question...you said your dad hates blacks...is that american blacks or is it black people from his country too? You made the statement "basically black" so that brings me to the conclusion that your dad (and you were raised) has some sort of superiority over american black folk?

 
 

Yes my dad does especially hate American Blacks but that being said. My dad would rather defend a white man over a black haitian ANYDAY. My brother was being teased at school by white children because they can't handle the fact that this little black boy speaks well and is at the top of his class. He has been on the honor roll consistently since middle school. They try to tell him he is not black and an oreo because he wants to do positive things in his life. My little brother confided in my dad and told him what was going on. He told my brother to be proud that the white kids did not consider him black. That it means they think he is smart. Confused


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

and what does being "basically black" mean?



I was sitting here wondering the same thing
 

My dad has an especial dislike for African Americans. We are Haitian but we are still BLACK. My father likes to make the distinction that we are not "really black" like African Americans. 
 
That makes no sense.


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

and what does being "basically black" mean?



I was sitting here wondering the same thing
 

My dad has an especial dislike for African Americans. We are Haitian but we are still BLACK. My father likes to make the distinction that we are not "really black" like African Americans. 
 
That makes no sense.
 

My fathers definition of black is a lazy, stupid person. He thinks its ok for white people to generalize African Americans because they are all lazy and stupid but Haitians are a different case.


Posted By: solo
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:53pm
What type of sh*t...

-------------
- solo


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:58pm
Thanks to everyone for their replies. I feel really down specifically because when I failed nursing school, there was a big scene because the teacher failed me unfairly and I lashed out. I was basically humiliated by the whole staff of the school. ( it was an small hispanic techinal college). There was a few students that treated me like crap whowatched my downfall and they  graduated and are already nurses. They taunt me because I failed and I am in school all over again working a retail job. I am going through alot and I had an incident about being arrested by a church. I still see some of the church members including the police officer/ deacon who arrested me (for confiding in him). The church staff lied to cover him and now I want to go hear the word but I am a little too scared to go to another church. A lot of other stuff has happend in my past and I feel like everyone is successful but me.


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:59pm
african americans are lazier than our global counterparts. Ouch

the stupid thing, idk about all that.


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

What type of sh*t...
 

it's horrible but it is how he truly feels. My dad is 55 and stubborn he is set in his ways.


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Thanks to everyone for their replies. I feel really down specifically because when I failed nursing school, there was a big scene because the teacher failed me unfairly and I lashed out. I was basically humiliated by the whole staff of the school. ( it was an small hispanic techinal college). There was a few students that treated me like crap whowatched my downfall and they  graduated and are already nurses. They taunt me because I failed and I am in school all over again working a retail job. I am going through alot and I had an incident about being arrested by a church. I still see some of the church members including the police officer/ deacon who arrested me (for confiding in him). The church staff lied to cover him and now I want to go hear the word but I am a little too scared to go to another church. A lot of other stuff has happend in my past and I feel like everyone is successful but me.

you don't sound like a loser...you seem like a real spitfire.  keep on truckin'.


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

african americans are lazier than our global counterparts. Ouch

the stupid thing, idk about all that.


I think ppl look at immigrants ( ppl who uprooted their familes to a whole new place) and see them as representatives of those in their home states.

They are not.

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

african americans are lazier than our global counterparts. Ouch

the stupid thing, idk about all that.

Yea....no.



Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:02pm
You aren't complacent Princess.
That's a good thing.
It bothers you that you aren't where you want to be .

Good.
Let it bother you, let it eat away at you.
It will propel you

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

african americans are lazier than our global counterparts. Ouch

the stupid thing, idk about all that.


I think ppl look at immigrants ( ppl who uprooted their familes to a whole new place) and see them as representatives of those in their home states.

They are not.

Exactly.
The people who come here have a goal.



Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

african americans are lazier than our global counterparts. Ouch

the stupid thing, idk about all that.

Yea....no.


Americans as a whole are lazier than people globally.  there is really no argument on that.  african americans included.


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

african americans are lazier than our global counterparts. Ouch

the stupid thing, idk about all that.


I think ppl look at immigrants ( ppl who uprooted their familes to a whole new place) and see them as representatives of those in their home states.

They are not.

people who don't immigrate to the U.S. have a stronger worth ethic than we do here.  Americans are entitled and don't really like hard labor b/c most have never been in the position of having to do it.


Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

i can believe everything else. 
but your father is haitian and believes that slavery is good for black people? ConfusedOuch

let's talk about this OP. Hug
 

Thank youHug. My dad thinks that slavery gave black people the chance to be a part of America. He thinks African Americans should be grateful to white people for setting them freeOuch He loves to ignore the fact that blacks fought for their freedom and praises white people for it.  My father is a real life uncle ruckus to the max. If I tell him a negative story without telling him the race of the people involved he'll  automatically assume they are black. 

Him: " YOU SEE THOSE DAMN BLACKS, IGNORANT TRASH!" 

Me: "But I didn't even tell you what race committed the crime. They were white."

Him: " Oh, well not all white people are bad"
 
it's crazy.


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

 
Americans as a whole are lazier than people globally.  there is really no argument on that.  african americans included.

We aren't any different than any other first world country.


Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:15pm
what are yall talking about?


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

unless u been to every country iono how u can say black americans are lazier...i can only really speak on black brazilians and them niccas don't work for ish...that's brazil tho...they retire at 45 and drink beer all day

it's a general statement.  not a statement for every individual in the universe.


Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Thanks to everyone for their replies. I feel really down specifically because when I failed nursing school, there was a big scene because the teacher failed me unfairly and I lashed out. I was basically humiliated by the whole staff of the school. ( it was an small hispanic techinal college). There was a few students that treated me like crap whowatched my downfall and they  graduated and are already nurses. They taunt me because I failed and I am in school all over again working a retail job. I am going through alot and I had an incident about being arrested by a church. I still see some of the church members including the police officer/ deacon who arrested me (for confiding in him). The church staff lied to cover him and now I want to go hear the word but I am a little too scared to go to another church. A lot of other stuff has happend in my past and I feel like everyone is successful but me.
 
I remember you now. You posted this bit about being arrested in TTT junior at some point. I don't believe you're trolling (although I do tend to be a bit naive on bhm at times, lol, so I might be way off).
 
Your dad is a piece of work and he's extreme with it. TBH, I've met a few people like him. They carry this self-hate within themselves, all the while aspiring to reach a higher social status. And when they do, they blame everything that was wrong in their former lives on people that look just like themselves. I once met a  haitian dude in particular that told me the same crap that your dad said about slavery and he justified it by saying that the mere state of affairs in Haiti compared to other islands pretty much confirms his position that enslaved blacks who remained that way are somehow better off. Your dad doesn't see the big picture and idolizes everything white. And TBH, haitians can be quite jealous and nasty with each other. I doubt that it's confined to us because I have heard it said from many other black communities but as much as I love my roots, it takes me a while to warm up to a new person, especially girls. Sometimes, it's like they don't want you to do well and want to be the only ones on top.
 
*End of stereotyping tirade. It's a small minority of people but this is what I have observed*


Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:27pm
Stern Smile

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy


dacoldesteva


Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

i can believe everything else. 
but your father is haitian and believes that slavery is good for black people? ConfusedOuch

let's talk about this OP. Hug
 

Thank youHug. My dad thinks that slavery gave black people the chance to be a part of America. He thinks African Americans should be grateful to white people for setting them freeOuch He loves to ignore the fact that blacks fought for their freedom and praises white people for it.  My father is a real life uncle ruckus to the max. If I tell him a negative story without telling him the race of the people involved he'll  automatically assume they are black. 

Him: " YOU SEE THOSE DAMN BLACKS, IGNORANT TRASH!" 

Me: "But I didn't even tell you what race committed the crime. They were white."

Him: " Oh, well not all white people are bad"
 
it's crazy.
Yeah your pappy need to get his life...cuz I'm sure there are a bunch of haitians who fall under the lazy umbrella as well.
 
It kills me when people "attempt" to separate themself from the "natives" but to the white man...yous all the same...


Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:30pm
i remember one time i said that I feel like a loser and my mom got so mad at me for saying that. In her african accent she said: Don't Evah say that. You ahh not a loozah. 

I think she herself felt hurt when i said that. You could kind of hear it in her voice. 


-------------
My mind explodes


Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

i remember one time i said that I feel like a loser and my mom got so mad at me for saying that. In her african accent she said: Don't Evah say that. You ahh not a loozah. 

I think she herself felt hurt when i said that. You could kind of hear it in her voice. 
LOLHug


Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:32pm
OP where you enrolled in Hostos? If so, you should've known you wasn't gonna past boo....lmao


Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

i remember one time i said that I feel like a loser and my mom got so mad at me for saying that. In her african accent she said: Don't Evah say that. You ahh not a loozah. 

I think she herself felt hurt when i said that. You could kind of hear it in her voice. 
LOLHug
LOLLOL

I love my mom. 


-------------
My mind explodes


Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:36pm
I know you do & I love her too for having & raising such a contribution to society...


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

 
Americans as a whole are lazier than people globally.  there is really no argument on that.  african americans included.

We aren't any different than any other first world country.

and that's a problem.  so americans really shouldn't be offended when it's pointed out to them that they're lazy.


Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

and what does being "basically black" mean?



I was sitting here wondering the same thing
 

My dad has an especial dislike for African Americans. We are Haitian but we are still BLACK. My father likes to make the distinction that we are not "really black" like African Americans. 

Oh that's so funny...a Haitian isn't as black as black Americans oh really?

LOLLOLLOL The Hatians I've seen are a lot blacker. LOL People kill me. LOL


-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"


Posted By: dejee
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

african americans are lazier than our global counterparts. Ouch

the stupid thing, idk about all that.

Yea....no.


Americans as a whole are lazier than people globally.  there is really no argument on that.  african americans included.


Lies.....I've seen it with my own 2 eyes.


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:59pm
no haitian is saying that about slavery.  it's against our code.Big smile so ur a big fat loser liar.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I know you do & I love her too for having & raising such a contribution to society...
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6nhab1ger1rys4czo3_250.gif

-------------
My mind explodes


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

 
Americans as a whole are lazier than people globally.  there is really no argument on that.  african americans included.

We aren't any different than any other first world country.

and that's a problem.  so americans really shouldn't be offended when it's pointed out to them that they're lazy.

Ummm....sure.


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

african americans are lazier than our global counterparts. Ouch

the stupid thing, idk about all that.

Yea....no.


Americans as a whole are lazier than people globally.  there is really no argument on that.  african americans included.

you have created the worlds greatest narrative with that statement. 

idk how you would even figure that when the stereotype of Americans is quite the opposite.  it's work too much, no time for family, kill yourself at work whereas everywhere else around the world people are taking siestas and 3 month summer vacations. the american stereotype is fast fast work work. europe isn't their work week capped? please. that aint real life.


-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:04pm
going to work don't mean you working hard.  

eta:  Americans are working hard to pay for things they don't even need. A job that's all about sustainability is looked down upon when really those are the jobs that require the most work.


Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

going to work don't mean you working hard.  

LoL so true lol. LOL


-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

going to work don't mean you working hard.  

how are you figuring this laziness thing. going to work certainly is not helping 80% of europe.

and america produces more than other countries. that's why it's the motto "if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere."

why? cause it's tough.


-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:07pm
I guess eating fatty foods and having a *&%^$#@Eed up education system means we're lazy. 


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

going to work don't mean you working hard.  

how are you figuring this laziness thing. going to work certainly is not helping 80% of europe.

and america produces more than other countries. that's why it's the motto "if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere."

why? cause it's tough.

americans produce more because they consume more.

i don't think it's that tough to make it here.  what is really making it here?  plenty of poor people have cable tv, 150 dollar shoes, roofs over their heads. immigrants get off the boat and own businesses disproportionately to americans.  it's not easy for everyone but Americans have it pretty easy.


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

going to work don't mean you working hard.  

how are you figuring this laziness thing. going to work certainly is not helping 80% of europe.

and america produces more than other countries. that's why it's the motto "if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere."

why? cause it's tough.

americans produce more because they consume more.

i don't think it's that tough to make it here.  what is really making it here?  poor people have cable tv, 150 dollar shoes, roofs over their heads.

Sellin' drugs, incense, doing hair, cuttin' grass and working other odd jobs ain't easy.
American money doesn't just fall out the sky.
I wish it did.


Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:11pm
yrs OP you are a loser because you are a troll.
if what you are saying is true about your father, please persuade him to denounce being Haitian. He's an embarassment to the Haitian culture.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
DRIVERS CRASH AND I'M LOWDOWN
-Midna


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

going to work don't mean you working hard.  

how are you figuring this laziness thing. going to work certainly is not helping 80% of europe.

and america produces more than other countries. that's why it's the motto "if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere."

why? cause it's tough.

americans produce more because they consume more.

i don't think it's that tough to make it here.  what is really making it here?  poor people have cable tv, 150 dollar shoes, roofs over their heads.

Sellin' drugs, incense, doing hair, cuttin' grass and working other odd jobs ain't easy.
American money doesn't just fall out the sky
I wish it did.

if you were a stripper it would.


Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:13pm
nike would love this discussion
dah well


Posted By: SWEETBREAD
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I know you do & I love her too for having & raising such a contribution to society...
Awwh Cute moment..........Sorry Carry On...


Posted By: SWEETBREAD
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:19pm

You will just have to complete school again,your an loser if you continue to claim that title.

Your Dad on them coon bathsalts............who the hell approves slavery.



Print Page | Close Window