Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350869
Printed Date: Dec 18 2017 at 6:04am

Topic: I Order My First Closure from Roman
Posted By: shantel75
Subject: I Order My First Closure from Roman
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:21am
I placed an order with Roman on Sunday and received my tracking information today!! Clap  I am soooo siced right now... can't wait to install #doingthedougie

LOL

Replies:
Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:25am

What kind of hair and did you get silk or lace?

Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:27am
I purchased hair from someone else; and I purchased the lace closure from Roman.

Posted By: redbaby3
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:30am
I guess you got stock lace closure because that is quick

Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:36am
What does that mean? Not custom made??

Posted By: redbaby3
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:47am
yeah, pretty much. it take aleast 3 wks for you to recieve a closure from him. Have no fair, his stock should be just as good.

Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:48am
Girl, I sent you a PM because your post scared me. I hope it looks good!!!

Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:06am
i just got 2 stock closures from him and i have many others already.They are all good.

Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 10:27am
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

i just got 2 stock closures from him and i have many others already.They are all good.
Thanks for the confirmation. I think I'll be okay.

Did your closures come with the knots already bleached? If so, did you have to alter just a bit before installing? I'm not experienced with bleaching, so I'm praying that is something that I won't have to do!!

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:06am
Shantel75, YES, YES, YES! Roman does an excellent job of bleaching the knots (seriously). You should be fine. I have several of his stock closures and I love them!

Posted By: MISS CR
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:13am
I agree that his bleached knots are great

Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:15am
Mine weren't bleached for whatever reason..

Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 11:58am
Yes the knots were bleached with all my closures..

Posted By: Unladylikediva
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 12:25pm
I just got my stock ordered closure from Roman 15 minutes ago....I'm trying to play with the hair but I can't I'm at workAngry. But the hair looks real nice and my closure knots' are bleached!

-------------

Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Unladylikediva Unladylikediva wrote:

I just got my stock ordered closure from Roman 15 minutes ago....I'm trying to play with the hair but I can't I'm at workAngry. But the hair looks real nice and my closure knots' are bleached!

I love getting my hair parcels at work,,, but hate hiding in the bathroom trying to pretend to pee just so I can have a good look at it!AngryLOLAngry

Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

I love getting my hair parcels at work,,, but hate hiding in the bathroom trying to pretend to pee just so I can have a good look at it!AngryLOLAngry
Yea me too..Big smileLOL. I just got a kilo of curly hair from another CV. I was in the bathroom trying to look at all my pieces in a stall. .....I know ppl were wondering what the heck I was doing with all that noise I was making with the packing from DHL package. It was very funny..

Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 3:41pm
Thanks for responding, ladies. I am so happy to hear that the bleached knots are on point! YAY! I had my order sent to my home...but as soon as it arrives, I'm going to sneak off work and haul ass home. #press  LOL.

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 4:48pm
I think you be happy with your purchase op....I have a stock lace and it was good. Anyone order a stock silk from him? I think after using both I am a silk closure girl

Posted By: lilmamabenz
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:49am
How can I contact Roman? I've been considering getting a closure to use with my uparts, but I don't want to worry about the knots showing...

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 6:27am
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

I think you be happy with your purchase op....I have a stock lace and it was good. Anyone order a stock silk from him? I think after using both I am a silk closure girl

I'm waiting on a silk closure from him. I'll post pics when I receive it.

Posted By: Unladylikediva
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:59am
Originally posted by rredict rredict wrote:

Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

Yea me too..Big smileLOL. I just got a kilo of curly hair from another CV. I was in the bathroom trying to look at all my pieces in a stall. .....I know ppl were wondering what the heck I was doing with all that noise I was making with the packing from DHL package. It was very funny..
LOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 7:54pm
I am so salty right now. First, Roman sent me the wrong tracking #. I've been tracking a package for the past 2 days that was delivered in Decatur this afternoon. Then, DHL left me a vmail and said that if I'm not at home, email mailto:dcapackage@dhl.com" rel="nofollow - dcapackage@dhl.com along with the CORRECT tracking number and they'll leave my package at my house. Uh...apparently, the courier didn't get the memo so now I have to wait until FREAKIN Monday to get my closure. I just knew I was going to rock my new hair to work on Monday. I am sooooo blown right now!!! #cryingariver Cry

I think I'm going to call out sick on Monday, lol.

Print Page | Close Window