Print Page | Close Window

Has anyone heard of this hair company ?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350868
Printed Date: Sep 26 2018 at 7:48am

Topic: Has anyone heard of this hair company ?
Posted By: kimmie1217
Subject: Has anyone heard of this hair company ?
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 8:37am
 Okay so i was scrolling along looking for hair, curly hair i really want that teyana taylor kind of hair and i was looking at her instagram and she said that she was wearing hair from Glamhairous Extensions has anyone heard of them ? 

Isn't this hair beautiful? ughhh 

Replies:
Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 2:40pm
Nice... but way too rich for my pocket!

Posted By: LittleBirdy
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:28am
Laughing at the way the woman is sniffing her upper lip or as most call it "pouting".

Try B-Dogg, I heard he has some nice curly hair.

Posted By: honniecake
Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:58am
nope never heard, but the hair is indeed gorgeous. i wonder what color hair that is on the woman behind her.

-------------

R.I.P. my buddy, Chavis Carter

Overcome evil with good. Jesus did.

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:35pm
I'll start lurking for you to find out what color she has lol

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:36pm
Thank you I'll take a look (:

Date Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 2:38pm
Same thing i said, but that hair is so beautiful just too expensive 

Posted By: cici1989
Date Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:16pm
I was going to order from them too. I wanted 16 oz and realized that if you order wholesale it will be cheaper (still expensive but cheaper). I would post their wholesale price list but IDK how to post pics lol

Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:13am
I think I'm going to buy from them still don't know yet lol where on the website can I find the whole sell price?

Posted By: cici1989
Date Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:14am
They emailed them to me. PM your email address & I'll forward it. I keep debating as well. Do you think that those curls have been processed or perhaps someone went through with a curling wand? I asked & they said that they were not processed & showed me a picture of them in their natural state. I'm just unsure because this hair is pretty costly lol

Date Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:09pm
I'm going to PM you now. When I looking at pictures that they posted on Instagram they said some of them been re-curled with a curling wand so I don't know I think I'm going to to email them and ask some questions and see if they can send me some pictures of the hair in its natural state just to see. I really don't want us to spend our hard earn money on some hair that isn't even all that lol

Print Page | Close Window