Print Page | Close Window

30 States threaten to Secede the Union...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350828
Printed Date: Oct 20 2017 at 8:49am

Topic: 30 States threaten to Secede the Union...
Posted By: LilMissSunshine
Subject: 30 States threaten to Secede the Union...
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:41am
http://www.examiner.com/article/citizens-over-30-states-petition-for-secession-from-united-states" rel="nofollow - http://www.examiner.com/article/citizens-over-30-states-petition-for-secession-from-united-states

Citizens in over 30 states have so far started petitions at the White House "We the People" website seeking permission to secede from the Union. The number is more than double what we reported Monday morning. Two competing petitions seeking deportation and exile of everyone who signed the petitions have also appeared.

The states now include California, Kansas, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Alaska, Ohio and Delaware. California, Ohio and Delaware voted for Obama in the recent election.

The White House web site is not the only place where such petitions are showing up.

"A massive number of petitions are currently circulating on Change.org, a website designed to call for action by the federal government or by private institutions on particular causes, calling for particular states to be granted permission to secede," The Blaze reported Monday.

The first petition was started by "Michael E" of Slidell, La., and asked permission for Louisiana to secede. That petition now has 26,488 signatures, more than the 25,000 required for White House action.

A petition for Texas now has over 61,000 signatures, far more than the number required for White House action.

In response, two petitions seeking retribution against those signing for secession have appeared.

"Mr. President, please sign an executive order such that each American citizen who signed a petition from any state to secede from the USA shall have their citizenship stripped and be peacefully deported," one petition says.

"Deport Everyone That Signed A Petition To Withdraw Their State From The United States Of America," says another.

"If this turns out to be more than the discontented murmurings of a single state, this story may get ugly," Mytheos Holt wrote at The Blaze.

The Petitions: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions" rel="nofollow - https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions

Replies:
Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:42am
Aww, po wittle babies tellin they momma they are gonna run away from home cuz they feelings are hurt.

They'll be back for dinner.

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:44am
I agree with the commenter who said to strip them of their citizenship ...and deport their asses to hell.

Posted By: RoxieDream
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:46am
Why can't THEY just leave?

-------------
<< Swerve >>

Posted By: mzmee
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Aww, po wittle babies tellin they momma they are gonna run away from home cuz they feelings are hurt.

If I could thank you twice..

-------------
Everything I'm not makes me everything I am.

Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:53am
Buh bye!
& don't use government roads on the way out either!!!

-------------
Even with a low LSAT, i'm a hot commodity.

Posted By: Jr1127
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:54am
White people are making themselves look stupid! I like it when they hide the fact that they are racist.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:55am
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

Why can't THEY just leave?

They realized they werent wanted

ETA:

They should send them to Guantanamo Bay

-------------

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:58am
you can not force a democratically elected president out of office

this is your democracy that you impose on others in motion

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:02pm
Hahaha! Deport all their asses to Mexico and let 'em get eaten alive. With them gone, we might actually have a UNITED states, so I'm all for it Thumbs Up Adios silly ass gringos!

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:04pm
so let me get this straight...  the citizens who have signed these petitions are actually simply asking to be "individually" sripped of their citizenship as well as deported?  why the hell do these individuals need a petition for this?  isn't there a process in place already to denounce ones own us citizenship?  let me go google this...

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:04pm
Meh

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Hahaha! Deport all their asses to Mexico and let 'em get eaten alive. With them gone, we might actually have a UNITED states, so I'm all for it Thumbs Up Adios silly ass gringos!

(nice avi btw)

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:07pm
like i said about the texas Fck em if you aint riding with america get the out

or just bomb they ass

-------------

Posted By: RoxieDream
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

so let me get this straight...  the citizens who have signed these petitions are actually simply asking to be "individually" sripped of their citizenship as well as deported?  why the hell do these individuals need a petition for this?  isn't there a process in place already to denounce ones own us citizenship?  let me go google this...

I think they want the whole state to essentially become it's own country .... they don't want POTUS to have any say over them

-------------
<< Swerve >>

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:09pm
This makes me wonder which one of these white people I talk to in class actually hate my ass lol

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

(nice avi btw)

Why, thank you Mr. Afro! Smile

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:10pm
Good.
I hope they all leave.
It's not even as crucial as they are making it out to be..
It's getting pathetic now. Just a bunch of crybabies having a fit bc they didn't get their way..
I want them to get their lives...

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:11pm
you're welcome AZ

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

This makes me wonder which one of these white people I talk to in class actually hate my ass lol

probably all of them

-------------

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:12pm
those numbers arent even newsworthy 

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:15pm
"We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection"

I await the whitehouse response

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by RoxieDream RoxieDream wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

I think they want the whole state to essentially become it's own country .... they don't want POTUS to have any say over them

thats what i thought too originally but after reading this particular op it seems a bit different.

anyway, i hope these same citizens and anyone (ie politians) encouraging, supporting and/or affiliated with them have their feet held to the fire as UN-AMERICAN in later elections...

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:20pm

you're welcome AZ

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

probably all of them

LOL

-------------

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:37pm
Oh well, peace the fcuk out.

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:43pm
I'm in racist azz Alabama. If them bastards want to seperate, let they dumb azzes go.. America tired of some them sucking up the federal assistance anyway.. They can stay backwards if they want to, but don't bring the rest of the residence into this fawkery..

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:45pm
I saw this and it made me wonder if this is the war that supposed to.be fought on American soil. Is this what kicks off things to come. History repeating itself (civil war)

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:48pm
How unpatriotic of these "patriots" LOL

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:51pm

These people are an embarrassment and a shame to our nation.

My husband and I were driving through Bumfvck, VA and saw a barn painted with a Confederate flag, US flag, and the motto, "Love these colors or leave this land."

And with that I say GTFO!

And tax them into oblivion on their way out! If they want to buy their own nation make them do it like the Haitians did!

-------------
Life is good!

Posted By: pinkextra
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:53pm

Jacked from a FB friend on this very issue:

According to him:

" Why don't all the people filing for secession move to Texas and let them secede . We can swap out for Puerto Rico and we wouldn't even have to change the flag."

Perhaps our fellow BHM Texans may or may not agree!         

hmmmmmm LOLLOL

-------------
"I think my mother is a Coon. **not literally, but from what I see you guys say about "coons", she acts very similar."        -   Kimmy90

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

I'm in racist azz Alabama. If them bastards want to seperate, let they dumb azzes go.. America tired of some them sucking up the federal assistance anyway.. They can stay backwards if they want to, but don't bring the rest of the residence into this fawkery..
may I ask.....do you, your friends and your family vote in every election? general & primary? local & federal?

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

may I ask.....do you, your friends and your family vote in every election? general & primary? local & federal?

Yes we do... even with that in mind, the minority is outnumbered here.. This is a Republican state ..It rarely changes..

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

These people are an embarrassment and a shame to our nation.

My husband and I were driving through Bumfvck, VA and saw a barn painted with a Confederate flag, US flag, and the motto, "Love these colors or leave this land."

And with that I say GTFO!

And tax them into oblivion on their way out! If they want to buy their own nation make them do it like the Haitians did!
I quoted to say that I hate radicals & extremists.  They take things too damn far.  Then u added that tidbit...... damn, that didn't end well for the hatians at allDead

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:59pm

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Yes we do... even with that in mind, the minority is outnumbered here.. This is a Republican state, it rarely changes..
ok, I'm glad you do.  When I was working the polls, i saw some ppl that only come out once every 4 yrs to vote for the prez.  I even had guy refuse to fill out the other boxes that were on the same ballot (senator, supreme court judge, congressman etc...) he just wanted to do Barack.  I was likeConfusedOuch

-------------

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:11pm

mexicans want clear dust bin though.
I like the deportation and loss of citizenship part though.

-------------

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:12pm

you can not force a democratically elected president out of office

this is your democracy that you impose on others in motion

A civics lesson is in strong order.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

White people are making themselves look stupid! I like it when they hide the fact that they are racist.

Dead

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:15pm
the white man is afraid 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by pinkextra pinkextra wrote:

According to him:

" Why don't all the people filing for secession move to Texas and let them secede . We can swap out for Puerto Rico and we wouldn't even have to change the flag."

hmmmmmm LOLLOL

all of this! Clap

-------------

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:17pm
they really are tripping but the only State that has reached enough that requires a response if Texas so they don't count.. 

-------------

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:19pm
I'll sign the counter petitions to have their citizenship revoked.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
DRIVERS CRASH AND I'M LOWDOWN
-Midna

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:22pm
Did you read the comments?
Those people are really hurt.
They started a petition saying the vote was rigged.

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:25pm
i want the white house petition to be three words.

No. You Mad?

-------------

Posted By: pinkextra
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:25pm

-------------
"I think my mother is a Coon. **not literally, but from what I see you guys say about "coons", she acts very similar."        -   Kimmy90

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:52pm
I signed the petition to revoke their citizenship. Bunch of idiots.

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:22pm
did you see the City of Austin Tx wants to be removed from the State of Texas and remain with the United States thanks. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:23pm
Changing my mind about living around only white people now. What in the world was I thinking..smh

Posted By: Jr1127
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

did you see the City of Austin Tx wants to be removed from the State of Texas and remain with the United States thanks. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Houston and Austin can make their on state! LOL 

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:28pm

why is GA in yellow??

-------------

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:42pm
Cali is on this fck sh*t, now? Just cant get right...

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:49pm

According to him:

hmmmmmm LOLLOL

I said the red this morning. LOL

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:52pm
They can't threaten it, because they can't do it without permission

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:53pm

LOLLOL

-------------
yo

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:53pm
They can't threaten it, because they can't do it without permission

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Did you read the comments?
Those people are really hurt.
They started a petition saying the vote was rigged.
My cousin said "you wanta see actual real rigged election, go to Italia"Dead
LOL

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:59pm
This made me so happy, but I have to admit that when I looked at the protest page, I did do a quick search for "North Carolina" (expecting it to be listed)
*hangs head in shame and raises it with pride at the same time*

Go NC

=========================================

we petition the Obama Administration to:

Affirm that the State of North Carolina is and will continue to be one of these United States of America.

We ask the President to affirm that the quiet strength of this great nation lies in a patient and powerful unity that transcends and transforms our differences and does not waiver in the face of impetuous and petulant indifference to the rule of law.

We pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. We do not support secession.

We the people of North Carolina will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic. We ask the President to recognize our commitment to the endurance of our extraordinary union.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:59pm
signed it...sent it to everyone I know...

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:04pm
then how will you support yourselves? what import/exports will you do? u gonna use American money? how will you defend yourself as a nation? how will you pay for yourself as a nation?

people not thinking things thru.

let them secede, then fall into oblivion, then the US can invade them. and then take it over.

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

then how will you support yourselves? what import/exports will you do? u gonna use American money? how will you defend yourself as a nation? how will you pay for yourself as a nation?

people not thinking things thru.

let them secede, then fall into oblivion, then the US can invade them. and then take it over.

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:11pm

LMAO!!! Clap

-------------
Going through a quarter life crisis. Judge me if you will. No fcks will be given though.

Don't call a b*tch a b*tch unless you like the b*tch

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:42pm
Well, I'll be getting the hell up outta Arizona before it becomes a third world nation. LOL

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:46pm

-------------

Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:19pm
LOL They're mad enough to want to secede over four more years? I find this very cute. LOLTongue

Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 5:25pm
People weren't going this crazy over bush's illegitimate second term and he's the one that put us in a pointless war creating this economic climate.
In four years, you'll get to choose a different president. Obama won't be president forever.
What next, dare I say it, a presidential recall? Pinch

sn: Obama/Biden 2016 (Michelle and Jill should run Approve)

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Posted By: miamiu27
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 7:51pm

Why'd I LOL!!!

-------------
I don't have time to complain. Take off your bedroom slippers put on your marching shoes! Shake it off, Stop complaining, Stop grumbling, Stop Crying and We are gonna Press On, We got Work to Do!!

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:03pm
lol

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:36pm

-------------
Going through a quarter life crisis. Judge me if you will. No fcks will be given though.

Don't call a b*tch a b*tch unless you like the b*tch

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:41pm
BLUE STATE CALIFORNIA?

-------------

Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:55pm
If there are millions of people in each of those states then how is less than a hundred thousand signatures being taken as the whole state wanting to secede? This is stupid.

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Print Page | Close Window