Print Page | Close Window

Could you be famous?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350745
Printed Date: Oct 21 2017 at 5:22pm

Topic: Could you be famous?
Posted By: princesshoneybee
Subject: Could you be famous?
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:26pm
I think being famous would be the most amazing experience! If I were a lil younger, I would love to be as famous as Beyonce or Rihanna. I think celebrities over exaggerate the problems with fame. The pros way out number the "cons". It would be cool to be remembered forever like MJ and Marilyn. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not? 

Replies:
Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:29pm
I would want the money not really interested in the fame but, the money would be a huge draw for me. I wanna reach more people fame & money would make that easier

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:29pm
yeah I could

Would you want to be famous? no
Why or why not? don't like being watched, followed, or photographed

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:32pm
nah. i value my privacy

jr.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

no, I am too private and soft spoken

There are alot of private celebs just ask denzel

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:36pm
No.
I don't need people in my damn face all the time.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:38pm
The only thing I'd prolly like about being famous is going online to forums, creating aliases, and starting flame wars about myself.

Or googling my name, seeing what pops up, and then signing up to the site to drop a one liner like Amber Rose did on BHM. And watch everyone hop on my dick.

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:42pm
I could and want to .

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

The only thing I'd prolly like about being famous is going online to forums, creating aliases, and starting flame wars about myself.

Or googling my name, seeing what pops up, and then signing up to the site to drop a one liner like Amber Rose did on BHM. And watch everyone hop on my dick.

How do you know it was really Amber?

Posted By: AmyAmyAmy
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:51pm
No

Want that paper though.

-------------

You haven't arrived until your twitter is verified.

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Would you want to be famous? No. Why or why not? I would have way too much attention on me.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:00pm
You guys are an interesting bunch on bhm. If I were 18 again, I would be the next rihanna lol. I love attention, I get off on it. Its better than sex.

Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:01pm
No. I don't like a whole lot of attention and could not deal with the invasion on my private life.

Also famous people have no idea if they have real friends or not...just a bunch of folks cheesing trying to get in...I'll pass.

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:05pm
I googled looking for paparrazi shots of the singer Sade, and only 2 popped up, and only one looked candid lol

I wouldn't mind being RICH and famous. No fake fame where everyone knows me but I'm broke ie. octomom

-------------
i lost all my baby weight: )

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

No. I don't like a whole lot of attention and could not deal with the invasion on my private life.

Also famous people have no idea if they have real friends or not...just a bunch of folks cheesing trying to get in...I'll pass.

You never know who your real friends are until you have a problem regardless of profession. How many besties find out thier homegirl is slippin it to thier man behind thier back

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:13pm
Hell yea

Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:14pm

You never know who your real friends are until you have a problem regardless of profession. How many besties find out thier homegirl is slippin it to thier man behind thier back

It is very different for someone with the money and stature celebrities have. Of course everyone has had a fake friend at some point in their life. For famous people 99.99% of their friends, SOs, family, and business partners are only trying to get a slice of the pie and could give 2 shakes of a rat's ass about their well being.

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Posted By: lovelife
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:21pm

I think being famous would be the most amazing experience! If I were a lil younger, I would love to be as famous as Beyonce or Rihanna. I think celebrities over exaggerate the problems with fame. The pros way out number the "cons". It would be cool to be remembered forever like MJ and Marilyn. Would you want to be famous? Why or why not? 

this. i'd be like a rihanna, but i wouldn't sleep around. i'd be wanted and stacked ($ wise) like beyonce, but party and be ratchet like rihanna.

-------------
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:37pm
I don't want to be famous. Just make me rich

Posted By: callmeDEva
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:44pm
No. I don't like being the center of attention. And I don't like talking to strangers so people would probably think I'm a b.tch.

-------------
There's power in your rolling hills. - My Aunt Jill

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:45pm
i could do it.  i did like acting a lot as a teenager.  i was in school plays and musicals.  i would just want free stuff tbh. but it'd be cool to do stuff like a perfume and a clothing line and stuff.  i wouldn't want to be uber uber famous. but it would be cool to be an actor.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:48pm
no. fame isnt for me.

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:51pm
no.  i'll take being wealthy but fame?  no....I don't want folks in my personal business like that.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:57pm
It depends on the situation..
I used to feel like I'd be famous cus I'd be with drake.. That is alright.
But like Rihanna/Kim k fame where you can't take a step without crazy papprazzi, I could do without all that.
I could deal with C or D lister fame.
I don't care for attention but im kinda used to it.

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

It depends on the situation..
I used to feel like I'd be famous cus I'd be with drake.. That is alright.
But like Rihanna/Kim k fame where you can't take a step without crazy papprazzi, I could do without all that.
I could deal with C or D lister fame.
I don't care for attention but im kinda used to it.

lol like Gina (Tisha Campbell) fame?

If I saw her walking in the mall, I'd be like "oh snap, there go Gina," and wouldn't even remember her real name.

Posted By: pinkdiemond
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 10:11pm
Yes, I would like to be rich and famous.....Snap away....take all the pics you want

-------------
Janice 3:16 For Janice so loved the world she gave her only begotten hair that whoever believes in Her shall not perish but have everlasting virginity

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by pinkdiemond pinkdiemond wrote:

Yes, I would like to be rich and famous.....Snap away....take all the pics you want

What if paps are stalking your children?

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 10:24pm
I wouldn't mind being famous, but I think I would take criticism too personal. It wouldn't work out for me. 

-------------
yo

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 11:11pm
never

Posted By: KinksnWinks
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 11:19pm
nope I like my privacy and I am way to insecure, I would like to make a difference in the world, and make lots of money but for me, fame isnt the way

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:19am
I wouldn't want to be famous. Maybe well known for something great.i don't mind the money either. I'd give enough away to live very comfortably.

-------------

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:34am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

No.
I don't need people in my damn face all the time.

-------------

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:18am
Yup

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:08am
Like someone already said, as long as I'm rich & famous why not?

I wouldn't give 2 poops if someone took pics of a nip slip or underwear shot if I was really well off.LOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 2:54am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

I don't want to be famous. Just make me rich

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 6:02am
No..living in China you feel like some sort of celebrity. They stop and stare, smile, point. They pull out their cameras to sneak a picture of you. They will come up to you and ask if you would take a picture with them. They will want to take all different kinds. They will even come up to you when you are eating in a restaurant to say hello and ask for a picture or they will just take one without your permission. They will follow you around the supermarket or mall three deep to help you find what you are looking for. It is insane and pretty annoying. I couldn't be famous...I like to blend in for the most part..but at times it is nice to be catered to..just not all the darn time.

-------------
Hair Type:3c/4a
Hair Length:SBL
“The approval of others often forms an essential part of our capacity to think we are right.”

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 6:27am
No, I like to keep stuff private and if I see people going through my trash I would be freaked out. Nobody needs to know when I am having my period. 

Posted By: dee1672
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 6:49am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

No..living in China you feel like some sort of celebrity. They stop and stare, smile, point. They pull out their cameras to sneak a picture of you. They will come up to you and ask if you would take a picture with them. They will want to take all different kinds. They will even come up to you when you are eating in a restaurant to say hello and ask for a picture or they will just take one without your permission. They will follow you around the supermarket or mall three deep to help you find what you are looking for. It is insane and pretty annoying. I couldn't be famous...I like to blend in for the most part..but at times it is nice to be catered to..just not all the darn time.

This reminds me of what my niece experienced in South Korea.

Posted By: dee1672
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 6:52am

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

How do you know it was really Amber?

Posted By: exoticmami06
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 7:41am
nah...I have social anxiety...paparazzi would give me a panic attack everyday. I used to want to be,  but I'm not cut out for all that 

-------------

Posted By: SWEETBREAD
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 8:23am

I'll take the money more than the Fame.......................I dont know if I can handle cameras flashing in my face all the time.

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 8:30am
no way, i dont even like people who know me knowing my business

-------------
Out of many, one people.....
Happy 50th JAMAICA!

Posted By: whitrhymes
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 8:32am
Originally posted by pinkdiemond pinkdiemond wrote:

This

-------------
I know you aint a pimp but pimp remember what I taught ya
Keep your heart 3 stacks, keep your heart

Posted By: SimplyPut
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 9:34am
I'll pass....I have enough people thinking they know the details of my life better than me.

Posted By: IslandSuga
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 9:36am
No I'd rather be wealthy

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:01am
i couldnt be famous,

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Print Page | Close Window