Print Page | Close Window

Film scenes that have stayed with you?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350722
Printed Date: Nov 17 2017 at 2:31pm

Topic: Film scenes that have stayed with you?
Posted By: zsazsa
Subject: Film scenes that have stayed with you?
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:05pm

Titanic where the Irish woman is tucking her two children into the bed knowing that they're going to drown. Just thinking about it makes me howl 

The scene in Sophie's Choice where she has to chose which of her children to save. I go cold thinking about it.

Schindler's List - when the little girl in the red coat is walking by herself and then later on when you see the red coat on top of a pile of bodies.

Jaws- the final scene.
Brody is clinging to the wreckage of the boat as the shark advances towards him (with a pressurised diving tank in its open mouth). Brody calmly takes aim with his rifle and says "smile, you son of a bitch" before pulling the trigger.
BANG!

Replies:
Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:07pm
Anything in Eves Bayou

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Anything in Eves Bayou

This is one of my favorite movies of all times for NUMEROUS reasons.

*pineapple teef*

-------------
She hurt feelings, she break hearts
She stay quiet, she play smart
She take pride, in going out
Getting hollered at, and saying nah....

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:09pm
Oh, and 'Mrs. Monroe doesn't seem like the lonely type'

She killed it with that line.

-------------

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:10pm
When G-baby gets shot in Hardball. 

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:12pm
Halle Berry and Billy Bob just popped in my head

LOL

-------------

Posted By: Jr1127
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:18pm

Anything in Eves Bayou
Schindler's List at the end of the movie gets me all the time.
The Shawshank Redemption love this movie
Sunset Blvd At the end of the movie when everone found out that she was crazy
There Will Be Blood never understood if the ending was real or a dream
Eves Bayou classic black movie
Misery when the hobbling part Confused

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:18pm
home alone 2 when marv got hit with those bricks.

lmao.

LOL

i only remember the other stuff when im trying to relax.its usually something scary.

-------------

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:19pm
off the top of my head:

celie reuniting with her sister

'somewhere out there' in an american tail

when cinderella's crying after her sisters rip her dress and her fairy godmother appears

la misma luna when carlos gets to the meeting place and is waiting for the 'walk' sign to come on

end scene of white heat- MADE IT MA!! TOP OF THE WORLD!!

any movie i've seen in which someone is shot or shoots themself in the head

pulp fiction- *exhale* bring out the gimp

wayne's world- singing to queen

all of trainspotting

all of gone with the wind

and about a billion others i'm missing......

-------------
For Bebe88: "Ooooh-- short answer yes with an if, long answer no with a but…" - Rev Lovejoy

Posted By: sbrownie84
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:19pm
There is this scene in the movie, "In the Bedroom" with Sissy Spasak. Her son was killed by his gf's ex husband, and when the girlfriend came to express her sympathy and condolences Sissy Spacek slaps her across the face and continues to read her book.

In the movie Red Hook summer (disappointing movie) but the scene where the man who confronted the pastor who molested him as a boy.....very gripping.

Mo Betta Blues when Bleek tells Indigo to save his life and then the scenes that chronicle their growth after......amazingggggg. One of my favorite movies

Philadelphia: When Tom Hanks takes off his shirt to show his lesions.

Posted By: sbrownie84
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

Anything in Eves Bayou
Schindler's List at the end of the movie gets me all the time.
The Shawshank Redemption love this movie
Sunset Blvd At the end of the movie when everone found out that she was crazy
There Will Be Blood never understood if the ending was real or a dream
Eves Bayou classic black movie
Misery when the hobbling part Confused

OMG how could I have forgotten that one. The GOAT scene in any move.

I also love the Shawshank Redemption. When Red gets on that bus to meet Andy and in the end when they reunite. If you do not have goosebumps at that time.....you have no soul. 

Posted By: Gemini26
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:22pm
DMX's sex scene in Belly. Watching it made my stuff ache, and not in a good way. Whenever I see DMX I think about that movie.

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:24pm

Hey B84, Was red hook good???

The movie that I found so funny that Spike Lee directed was Crooklyn when the dog was in the couch

Posted By: Meme0887
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:25pm
When Tina beat Ike's ass in the limo Clap

-------------

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:28pm
Men of honor when Cuba stayed all night underwater fixing that thingy, and when he put on that heavy suite and walked across the room with his bum leg...

Lovely Bones...the whole damn movie is creepy...but when they showed him in the bathtub *shivers*

-------------
Men fake a relationship to get a nut, Women fake a nut to get a relationship- himayn10ence

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:29pm
Coming to America "sexual chocolate".... drop mic and walk off stage with a few hand claps! LOL

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
When Lil' Saint got shot in You Got ServedStern Smile

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Friday
Smokey running down the street in his drawers

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

There is this scene in the movie, "In the Bedroom" with Sissy Spasak. Her son was killed by his gf's ex husband, and when the girlfriend came to express her sympathy and condolences Sissy Spacek slaps her across the face and continues to read her book.

In the movie Red Hook summer (disappointing movie) but the scene where the man who confronted the pastor who molested him as a boy.....very gripping.

Mo Betta Blues when Bleek tells Indigo to save his life and then the scenes that chronicle their growth after......amazingggggg. One of my favorite movies

Philadelphia: When Tom Hanks takes off his shirt to show his lesions.

Mo Betta Blues is the only black movie I have not seen

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:33pm
The competition scene in Sister Act II, where Lauryn Hill's mom finally realizes how good she can sing. I love that movie! That's when I fell in love with Lauryn Hill.

Posted By: acaraway
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:34pm
Hot tub time machine when the one armed bellhop threw their furniture in - only part of the movie I found funny I still crack up imagining that.

Ghost Ship when the black dude was eating the rice and it turned to maggots.

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

When Lil' Saint got shot in You Got ServedStern Smile
What the hell is that movie about????

The Skeleton Key scared the mess out of me anything with vodoo and old southern homes OuchShocked

Tale from the Hood those dolls scared me as a kid

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

When Tina beat Ike's ass in the limo Clap
yesssssss. and they walked in the hotel like it was nothing. lmaooooLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:40pm
The scene from The Color Purple when Shug joins in with the church choir singing "God's trying to tell you something", and the she runs to the church and hugs her daddy. I could replay that scene all day.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:42pm
When they show the lil' boy's interview after he dies in Pay it Forward.
When they read the will in BAPS.....I tear up.

Posted By: keishe83
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:43pm
In "Life", where Martin and Eddie are walking to the nightclub "Notches under the hill".  Eddie tells some random country guy, "Cock-a-doodle Muhfu ". lmao!!

I also like when they're looking for a Moonshiner called "Slim" and that look Eddie gave after Slim said, "You found em", cracks me up every time.

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:48pm
Shutter Island when you realized that Teddy fake the relaspe
Requiem for a Dream The whole movie

Posted By: smartgirl88
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:06am
Originally posted by acaraway acaraway wrote:

Hot tub time machine when the one armed bellhop threw their furniture in - only part of the movie I found funny I still crack up imagining that.

Ghost Ship when the black dude was eating the rice and it turned to maggots.

That sh*t was hilarious

-------------
"Toking on that Spliff called Life"

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:14am
Boogie Nights  The end ....Well the whole movie was good

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:15am

Posted By: iNFATUATE
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:17am
Angela Basset cussing and preparing her husband's clothes for the slaughter in Waiting to Exhale...Best scene ever

Matt Damon breaking down about his life in front of Minny* Driver in Good Will hunting...he was everything in that movie

Lawrence Fishburne getting dried off butt naked by his girl after coming in from the rain in School Daze...he was all shaking and jumping like she never seen him naked before

Heath ledger having sex with some prostitute in Monster's Ball....I was so disturbed

There was some movie where this boy was in class and he answered a question in class and was like "His skinny penthil d*ck" with a spanish accent...I was so disturbed by that movie for some reason

Marlon Brando's One night in paris  Last Tango in Paris movie where he raped his gf and I always thought he was sticking cocaine up her butt but it was butter for lubricant...

The KKK getting their ass beat in A Time to Kill.

"Hey Hey Hey what do I see? A big ol nikka hanging from a tree..Run nikka run..run run run" from The Great Debaters

Omg Saul William's and the guy in the jail cell next to him rapping/reciting poetry in Slam (my fave move)

I have more for later...

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:17am
Absolutely the scariest scene I've ever seen. I watched this as a kid, and had nightmares about it for many years. Why the hell was my mom letting me watch this anyway?

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:21am
5 star thread! Star

Off the top of my head...

1) The scene at the end of 'The Little Princess' when she's screaming for her Dad to recognize her (can't watch that movie w/o bawling my eyes out)

2) i forgot i remember now!
 La Mission - There's a scene where Bratt's character goes on a date with Erika Alexander's character... they are crusing through the Mission district of San Francisco, listening to "Stop, Look Listen" by The Stylistics.... that's great stuff right there man Thumbs Up

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:42am
The dog popping out of the couch in the movie Crooklyn. I still LMAO to this day.

Communion- when an alien was hiding behind the man's dresser and it very slowly peeked its head from behind....VERRRY creepy scene. I still would not watch that movie to this day because of that scene..

Cannibal Holocaust
- everything about this movie. Disgusting. They killed real live animals on screen. Will never watch this again.

Salo- Italian movie. Very disturbing. Too many scenes to name..

The sex scenes in the movie Monster's Ball

Beauty and the Beast ballroom dancing scene

Bedknobs and Broomsticks- the British armor fight scene at the end. Pure awesomeness!!

American History X- Edward Norton getting raped in the shower and Norton killing a black dude by smashing his head in the concrete

The butter scene in Last Tango in Paris

The sex scene with Tyrese and Taraji in Baby Boy

Bubba talking about skrimps in Forrest Gump

-------------
Going through a quarter life crisis. Judge me if you will. No fcks will be given though.

Don't call a b*tch a b*tch unless you like the b*tch

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:43am
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Titanic where the Irish woman is tucking her two children into the bed knowing that they're going to drown. Just thinking about it makes me howl 

The scene in Sophie's Choice where she has to chose which of her children to save. I go cold thinking about it.

Schindler's List - when the little girl in the red coat is walking by herself and then later on when you see the red coat on top of a pile of bodies.

Jaws- the final scene.
Brody is clinging to the wreckage of the boat as the shark advances towards him (with a pressurised diving tank in its open mouth). Brody calmly takes aim with his rifle and says "smile, you son of a bitch" before pulling the trigger.
BANG!

ClapClap

-------------
Going through a quarter life crisis. Judge me if you will. No fcks will be given though.

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:47am
Honey, now u made me wanna be all fancy like you and highlight my words Unhappy

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:50am
oh yeah beauty and the beast...the best line in the whole movie...

*go ahead and staaaaaaaaaaaaarve*

LOL i love cartoons.

diary of a mad black woman
: ooooh when she got a hold of her husband..Evil Smile push that fool in the tub. lol. eatin dinner in front of him. yesss...

lmao @ AA i made mine bold cause of her lmao.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:50am
The servant with the fukked up hand serving everyone's food in Scary Movie 2. Seeing how everyone was reacting was pure hilarity!!

The whole movie Like Water For Chocolate, but particularly when the woman was bathing in an outside bathhouse and it catches fire. A Mexican soldier rescues her while she is still naked and they ride off.

Welcome to the Dollhouse- the scene where the school outcast is approached by a boy who threatens to rape her. Mom showed me this video right before I started middle school, and it stayed with me..

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:51am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Honey, now u made me wanna be all fancy like you and highlight my words Unhappy

Lol....DO IT Stern Smile

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:52am
Done Stern Smile

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:52am
honey everytime you post i remember something.

scary movie 2 lmaooo...when the wheel chair dude was tryin to get away from the ghost..and his tires sound like a screechin car tires...omgosh lol.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:53am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

oh yeah beauty and the beast...the best line in the whole movie...

*go ahead and staaaaaaaaaaaaarve*

LOL i love cartoons.

diary of a mad black woman
: ooooh when she got a hold of her husband..Evil Smile push that fool in the tub. lol. eatin dinner in front of him. yesss...

lmao @ AA i made mine bold cause of her lmao.
'

I luv cartoons too! Embarrassed
And yaaaassss!!! I love that scene!!! Clap She got his ass goooood!

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 12:56am
The Lion King - when Mufasa was holding on to the cliff and Scar decided to be a douche and take him out Cry

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:02am
The "Baby Mine" scene in Dumbo....I swear that scene will make the most thugged out dude shed a tear, for real.

The whole movie Wizard of Oz

The whole sexual tension between Esmeralda and Frollo in Hunchback of Notre Dame. There were so many adult themes in that Disney movie that went over my head as a child until I re-watched it again recently.

Videodrome with James Woods. The hand coming out of the tv...creepy

Jim Carey in Ace Ventura- the whole African scene by the campfire had me rolling lmao

-------------

Posted By: PeacefulOne
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:42am
SIGNS- when joaquin phoenix is in the closet watching the news clip of the birthday party in Mexico, and he is telling the kids to "Vamanos children" as if they can hear him. Lol.

IMITATION OF LIFE- when Mahalia Jackson sings at the funeral.

DUSK TIL DAWN -the whole movie, but I died when the sheriff was in the store talking about his day and calls the kid a "potato head".

I need to look up some of the movies ya'll have mentioned . . .

Posted By: ThABxBoRoUgH
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:48am
Ugh the movie "Sanctum" when the women drowns during the deep sea diving. The way she gasped in the water and just stopped. Freak the hell out of me.

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:16am
Love and Basketball-When Sanaa is dancing with Boris Kudjoe and Omar is dancing with Gabrielle Union and Sanaa looks over at Omar and he stares her down hard..his nose flares up and his eyes go into bedroom mode..makes my toes curl every single time I see that scene!

The Wood-When ole boy is sitting in the class watching the clock because Melinda Williams brother in the movie was going to beat him up.."...the time was cracking today!"

Poetic Justice-When Janet is standing outside of the mail truck and her and Tupac are cursing each other out. "Go 'head and walk do your fat azz thighs some good!" Janet sure did lose all that weight after that movie and came out with That's the Way Love Goes

Lovely Bones-The moment she realizes she is in trouble and tries to leave

The Notebook-When they die together in the bed

Kill Bill-When she is in the coffin trying to get out..I was feeling claustrophobic just watching that scene

I Spit On Your Grave-When they all rape the girl

-------------
Hair Type:3c/4a
Hair Length:SBL
“The approval of others often forms an essential part of our capacity to think we are right.”

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:16am
Gladiator, when the emperor was talking to his Commodus  before his commodus killed him:
Commodus: All I've ever wanted was to live up to you, Caesar. Father. 
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001321/" rel="nofollow - Marcus Aurelius : Commodus. Your faults as a son is my failure as a father.

I always thought those words from marcus were strong. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:20am
Two Lovers: The whole movie kind of was awkward. They both seemed mentally disturbed to me even though they weren't supposed to me. I feel like they were both slightly autistic. I can't explain it. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:52am
last episode of scandal when Olivia Pope was wearing that sweater in the last scene.

I really want that sweater

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:54am
if you've seen SATC This scene is always in my mind:
I cry every single time. Mr. Big was wrong yo.
sex & the city the wedding sex_city_shoot1.jpg

-------------
My mind explodes

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 9:35am

^^^^ That wedding dress was sublime. I wouldn't have burnt that one

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 10:13am
GHOST- the scene from ghost when he slide the penny up the door. i cried.

For colored girls- date rape scene. it made me soo uncomfortable. whenever my friends go on dates i think about this scene and remind them to be very careful.

Life- The scene where they show all the inmates getting older and vanishing as that song played.

The sixth sense- the scene with the dead girl whose stepmom killed her. scared the crap out of me.

Posted By: sweet_n_stuff04
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 11:03am

When Eddie KANG! took the mike... "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

ETA: at the 2:15 mark

-------------
(√-1) (2^3) (Σ ) (π)...and it was good!

Fact: If you eat something and nobody sees you eat it - it has no calories.

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 11:10am
the temptations movie-when paul killed himself

fox and the hound- the end of the movie when the fox and the hound have that flashback "and we'll always be friends forever, won't we?" Cry

crash- when lorenzo tate gets killed

the virgin suicides- the whole dance part, and the end when the boys find out that the lisbons killed themselves

i have some more....

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:13pm
Queen, when Halle Berry walked into the black church looking for help and she yelled "i's negra" and yelled and cried while she said it. That part had me in tears and i was only like 11

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

if you've seen SATC <font ="Apple-style-span" size="5">This scene is always in my mind:
<font ="Apple-style-span" size="5"><span ="Apple-style-span" style="line-height: 33px;">I cry every single time. Mr. Big was wrong yo.</span>
<font ="Apple-style-span" size="5"><span ="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb74, 72, 66; font-family: MuseoSans, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 18px; "><table style="max-width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; : relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: auto; width: 450px; height: 431px; "><t><tr><td style="text-align: center; vertical-align: middle; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: normal; ">sex &amp; the city the wedding sex_city_shoot1.jpg

</td></tr></t></table></span>

yeah i felt her pain in that scene.

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Queen, when Halle Berry walked into the black church looking for help and she yelled "i's negra" and yelled and cried while she said it. That part had me in tears and i was only like 11

I cannot wait to see this movie, it's in my amazon shopping cart lol

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

the temptations movie-when paul killed himself

fox and the hound- the end of the movie when the fox and the hound have that flashback "and we'll always be friends forever, won't we?" Cry

crash- when lorenzo tate gets killed

the virgin suicides- the whole dance part, and the end when the boys find out that the lisbons killed themselves

i have some more....

How about the part where the woman had to abandon the fox in the woods to keep the next door neighbor from killing it? That scene gets me EVERY. TIME. Broken Heart

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:24pm
OR

you can watch it on Youtube for Free Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6nXA1WHTug" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6nXA1WHTug

Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:25pm

OR

you can watch it on Youtube for Free Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6nXA1WHTug" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6nXA1WHTug

YAY!!!! Big smile
I still want it in my collection though....eventually Stern Smile

-------------

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:38pm
Many but the first that pop in my head right now would be the following:
  • I had to watch She's Having A Baby in film class and the scene where she has trouble with her labor and they make Kevin Bacon leave and start playing "This Womans Work" as he reminisces..Grown azz menzes was crying to that LOLCry
  • The waterbed/wet dream scene from Nightmare On Elm St.

-------------

Posted By: kimbledawn
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:42pm
the shawshank redemption: when you know he's about to be raped and when they have beer on the rooftop

the notebook: when they come in from the rain and he has her against the wall and says"it wasn't over then and it ain"t over now..

Signs: when they all sit on the couch with foil on their heads..and at the end when you realize everything was connected...Swing away Merril...SWING AWAY!

sixth sense: when he tells his mom the truth and she believes him, and when Bruce realizes that he is a ghost

unbreakable: when he shows his son that he saved those kids

Running Scared(2006) when the wife goes to help the boy and calls the police to say she heard gunshots and then she kills the pedophiles!!

-------------
http://www.etsy.com/shop/kimbledawn?ref=ss_profile monogrammed,personalized, screened items for babies,children and adults!

http://www.facebook.com/NewTribeNewTraditions

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:46pm
Requiem for a Dream: When all of the characters end up in the fetal position
An Eye for an Eye: When she's stuck in traffic and hears her daughter dying on the phone Cry

Scream:
When Billy sneaks in the window
The Craft: When Chris (Billy from Scream) tried to rape her

Nightmare on Elm Street 3: "
I am the Wizard Master!" Ok, well the whole movie was great
Nightmare on Elm Street 4: "Swish, killed the fish" and "Rick, you little meatball" and Debbie's death Cry

A lot of more movies I cant think of at the moment

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

I dont understand why so many people like this movie. Its just alright to me. I did hate the scene when the girl went over to the black dude to have sex.

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:49pm

The Lion King - when Mufasa was holding on to the cliff and Scar decided to be a douche and take him out Cry

LOLLOL

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:50pm

I dont understand why so many people like this movie. Its just alright to me. I did hate the scene when the girl went over to the black dude to have sex.

"Ass to Ass, Ass to Ass!!" LOL I've seen it so many damn times. I make all my friends watch it. It's great, Belle!

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:52pm

American History X- Edward Norton getting raped in the shower and Norton killing a black dude by smashing his head in the concrete

Clap yep

Have you seen a movie called Stoic? Stern Smile

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:59pm

Clap yep

Nope but I'm interested now Stern Smile LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:00pm

"Ass to Ass, Ass to Ass!!" LOL I've seen it so many damn times. I make all my friends watch it. It's great, Belle!
Girl that part creep me out the most! DeadDead

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:03pm
The vacuum cleaner seen from Mrs. Doubtfire. 

-------------

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:04pm
There's this scene in Anne Rice's Feast of All Saints where the free black girl is being courted by the white dude but she's in love with the black dude.  Her grandma is trying to explain to her that she should choose the white dude because her life will be easier, she'll have a house and her own maid but if she chooses, "Butcha black boyeeee.....you'll be a slave in your own home."

I don't know why but that has always stuck with me.

-------------
Valleys only exist between mountains. Stay down til you come up.

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:04pm

The servant with the fukked up hand serving everyone's food in Scary Movie 2. Seeing how everyone was reacting was pure hilarity!!

The whole movie Like Water For Chocolate, but particularly when the woman was bathing in an outside bathhouse and it catches fire. A Mexican soldier rescues her while she is still naked and they ride off.

Welcome to the Dollhouse- the scene where the school outcast is approached by a boy who threatens to rape her. Mom showed me this video right before I started middle school, and it stayed with me..

Man, when he reached that buffalo chicken Wang hand out and said 'grab my strong haaannnddd'

I just choked on my guac and chips thinking about that scene in Scary Movie 2.   

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:06pm

Nope but I'm interested now Stern Smile LOL

Mannn talk about a rape scene that sticks with you DeadCry. We were making my homeboy watch it, and he got up and left in the middle of the movie

Heres the trailer, but it does NO justice to what happens in the movie ( see how fat the kid from American History X/ Terminator 2 got??)

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:12pm
In Malibu's Most Wanted when he is talking to that rat and he days "hey ronnie" LOL

-------------

Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Man, when he reached that buffalo chicken Wang hand out and said 'grab my strong haaannnddd'

lmaoLOL

yea that scene and character was funny as hell.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 2:53pm
Welcome To The DollhouseHeartThumbs Up

Lot of good flicks mentioned in this thread thus far. Came back to mention the scene in Equilibrium when Taye Diggs get his face sliced off.

Also from "Lost lost in translation" when Charlotte is asking Bob if it gets easier.

-------------

Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 3:51pm
When Ricky gets shot in Boyz n the Hood. 

Cry   Cry  Cry

-------------
Women are not the problem. they are the solution.

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 3:55pm
This is not a movie, but the scene in ER when Luka goes to help in the DRC and is nearly shot by the rebels and he gets on his knees and prays.

-------------

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 4:02pm
New Jack City .

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 4:29pm
The Nutty Professor when Dave Chappelle goes in. 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

lmaoooooooooo!! I was howling! LOLCry

-------------

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:36pm
Precious: I almost cried when she got away with that bucket of fried chicken

The Lost boys: when they were walking on the train tracts

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:38pm
kung fu hustle: when those 3 citizens got killed and another citizens asked the mom and pop "why didn't they help since they knew how to fight so well".. for some reason i asked that same question but answered it at the same time.

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

The Lost boys: when they were walking on the train tracks

Clap

-------------

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:17pm
American History X...when he makes the black guy bite the curb

yea only watched that movie once

Posted By: PeacefulOne
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 11:27pm

An Eye for an Eye: When she's stuck in traffic and hears her daughter dying on the phone

OMG! I hated that scene sooooo much!!!   It was heartbreaking!

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:39am
I don't know the name of this movie, but the scene where some white lady is sitting on the floor with her legs spread and she drags a baby alien out of her vagina with a hanger.................................Dead My vagina hurt that whole night after watching that (not literally but you know what I mean lol) 

-------------
yo

Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:58am

kung fu hustle: when those 3 citizens got killed and another citizens asked the mom and pop "why didn't they help since they knew how to fight so well".. for some reason i asked that same question but answered it at the same time.
i love this movie. i love when the guys are in the car watchin the fight.  ol' boy got smacked in the head 3 times for blockin the view.LOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

The Lost boys: when they were walking on the train tracts

Clap

girl i spelled tracks wrong bwahhahahahhLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 6:21am
Don't be like that Gkisses.LOL

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: .hott.pink.
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 7:18am
LiLo and Stitch where she's in the forest and the little girls have just left her and she cries, "why doesn't anybody like me?"

-------------
I'm only here because I'm bored. Don't expect much.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:43am
The a$$ to a$$ scene in "Requiem for a Dream".

-------------
Laws are not written to protect children and women. They are written to protect MEN. - TokyoRose (truncated unfortunately)

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 12:57pm
from one of my fav movies Truly Madly Deeply (great love story) when the guy returns from the dead to help his lover move on. After she first sees him and kisses him she says "your lips are cold." Later he's in the bed blowing on his hand and touching his lips. She walks in and asks 'what are you doing' and he says 'warming my lips.' She climbs into bed with him.

That scene always gets me. Heart

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:12pm

if you've seen SATC This scene is always in my mind:
I cry every single time. Mr. Big was wrong yo.
sex &amp;amp; the city the wedding sex_city_shoot1.jpg

Yes this came on yesterday. I cry so hard when she says "he's not coming" then drops the phone.Cry

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:22pm
celie's 2 finger...till you do right by me...errr thang you think about is gonna fail
gators i smoked the tv crack head dance combo
dakota gots to go pee...bustin loose
there's no crying in baseball
malcom x silent finger order to his troops
huggy bear walking on his fish bowl platforms...i'm gonna get you sucka
you gotsta cooooo---oooor---dinate...bam bam bam
you ain't gotta lie craig

i have many more...lol

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:26pm
^^I need to see more movies.
Ask me about Soap scenes tho, and I know those lol

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Jaws- the final scene.
BANG!

Everything above
The girl in the red dress... I can never ever watch that film again. Then the end when the family members are placing rocks on his grave. I just remember shaking after watching that film. I shouldn't have watched it alone.

I remember watching Titanic with my mom in the movie theater and some butthead behind us made a joke when the hand print appears in the car window. He whispered to his girl 'hey, what do you think they are doing in there'. My mom elbowed me and rolled her eyes.

Player's Club when Ice Cube heard that girl being raped and did nothing about it.

Color Purple in the end when she hugs her children. It was powerful in the movie but I lost it when I read it in the book.

It puts the lotion on it's skin

Crooklyn as the kids are walking down the steps and they just plainly say their mother died

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:39pm
when bernadine in front of her vanity arguing with john

would it help if she was black?

no it would be help if you were black

lolol

and gloria and bernadine sitting in the bleachers

and bernadine says im not strong like you and gloria kinda gives that 'if you only knew' look

lol when filomina creeps up on dominico on the phone and tells him shes alive and well in matrimonio *tears*

in the pokemon movie, when all the pokemon start crying when ash turns to stone and when pikachu is shocking him.

Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

when bernadine in front of her vanity arguing with john

would it help if she was black?

no it would be help if you were black

lolol

and gloria and bernadine sitting in the bleachers

and bernadine says im not strong like you and gloria kinda gives that 'if you only knew' look

lol when filomina creeps up on dominico on the phone and tells him shes alive and well in matrimonio *tears*

in the pokemon movie, when all the pokemon start crying when ash turns to stone and when pikachu is shocking him.

First time I ever cried for a damn cartoon!!!!!!!!!!Cry

Print Page | Close Window