Print Page | Close Window

The Top ten reasons you may lose your man .

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350716
Printed Date: Nov 23 2017 at 12:52pm

Topic: The Top ten reasons you may lose your man .
Posted By: india100
Subject: The Top ten reasons you may lose your man .
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:38pm

AGREE OR DISAGREE ?

Women throughout the world love their men. Men love to be loved by their women. What then, is the problem with http://voices.yahoo.com/theme/1394/relationships.html" rel="nofollow -

The top ten ways a woman can lose her man:

10. You are not letting your man win - Men simply must be the winners. If we are not winning, then we lose our seat at the head of the table. More importantly, we lose our seat at the tribal council of manhood. This is very demeaning, and we will pitch fits over it.

9. You are forcing him to speak often - Man, good. Woman, good. Football, good. Talking......bad.

8. You are dissing his Mom way to often....Like ever - Mommy is Mommy and you are not allowed to interfere with that delicate balance. We are all Mommas Boys, and you have to respect that. Never say a word about your man's Momma, even if he does.

7. You are nagging way to often - Nagging is really annoying when you are changing oil, or watching the ball game, or sitting silently, or playing a video game, or .......

6. You have decided that you have him now, so looks do not matter - Just because we are gaga over you, it does not mean that we wish to see you in the same shirt, and Grannie panties every day for the rest of your life. Comb your hair, put on something exciting, and dance for him once in a while. The comfort level may be getting way to low for your man's tastes.

5. You are calling him at work to tell him there is a cricket in the washroom - You can insert your own scenario here, but the bottom line is that if it is not going to hurt you, you need not bother him with it.

4. You are speaking to him in code, and even you do not know what you mean - We have already discussed the problems with men talking. Need I explain our ignorance when it comes to listening and understanding? Give us short simple sentences, with clear instructions. We want to obey... we really do.

3. You are no longer willing to ignore the headaches - Sex is a must in a relationship and it will shrivel up and die if you do not pay attention to it. ("It" being sex....where is your mind?)

2. You have stopped cooking for him - Call us old fashioned or even dogs, but we love it when our women cook for us. It is a fact of manhood, and it goes back to the fact that we can not boil water. I once burnt three consecutive grilled cheese sandwiches, and would have burnt a fourth if my wife had not saved me.

The number one reason that women lose their men is..............................

1. You have not learned to forgive the fact that we are idiots - As hard as we try, we will always be men. Their is nothing that we can do about it, and we are simply lost in our own world most of the time. Much like Bart Simpson continues to touch the hot stove, we are creatures of ignorance. Save us women of the world......For we can not save ourselves.

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Replies:
Posted By: mzmee
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:42pm
The only thing I will agree on.

1. You have not learned to forgive the fact that we are idiots - As hard as we try, we will always be men. Their is nothing that we can do about it, and we are simply lost in our own world most of the time. Much like Bart Simpson continues to touch the hot stove, we are creatures of ignorance. Save us women of the world......For we can not save ourselves.

-------------
Everything I'm not makes me everything I am.

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

The only thing I will agree on.

1. You have not learned to forgive the fact that we are idiots -
As hard as we try, we will always be men. Their is nothing that we can do about it, and we are simply lost in our own world most of the time. Much like Bart Simpson continues to touch the hot stove, we are creatures of ignorance. Save us women of the world......For we can not save ourselves.
LOL 

-------------

Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:47pm
hmm...

-------------

When there is no enemy within,
the enemies outside cannot hurt you.

Posted By: browneyez4548
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:48pm
Ermm @ this entire list 

-------------

Posted By: slykitten
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:48pm
He is loose?  Who let him out of his cage Angry

Lol, I don't agree with most of the list... but I think I can agree with the one about letting yourself go.  Would you want to get with a man who had a hard body only to find that a year later he has a massive gut and mantitties?  Extreme example, but still.

-------------
Choosing to be happy. Follow me at twitter.com/sneekykitten. Trying my hand at blogging thisisalloftheabove.blogspot.com

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by slykitten slykitten wrote:

He is loose?  Who let him out of his cage Angry

Lol, I don't agree with most of the list... but I think I can agree with the one about letting yourself go.  Would you want to get with a man who had a hard body only to find that a year later he has a massive gut and mantitties?  Extreme example, but still.
LOLLOLLOLDeadCry

-------------

Posted By: zsazsa
Lose

Posted By: FarraFace
I agree those things are among the top reasons most relationships end.

I stay tellin chicks to shut up some damn time. LOL

-------------

Posted By: keelolo1
I agree with 6. I do know chicks who were bangin pre relationship, then......

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:50pm
Don't know whether I agree or disagree but this I know:  If you can get him, you can have him.  I refuse to live in fear of losing my man.  I'm incredible and he should be thrilled to be with me, not looking for a reason to dip.  He's incredible too.  I adore being his main squeeze but if he were to change his mind, I'm not racking my brain for what rule(s) I broke.  KIM

PS
I laughed out loud at the cricket one!  My husband has called me at work to tell me he was hungry.  Some of these are backwards LOL

-------------
Valleys only exist between mountains. Stay down til you come up.

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I need to work on that LOL . My husband just tunes me out after so many years .LOLCry

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Don't know whether I agree or disagree but this I know:  If you can get him, you can have him.  I refuse to live in fear of losing my man.  I'm incredible and he should be thrilled to be with me, not looking for a reason to dip.  He's incredible too.  I adore being his main squeeze but if he were to change his mind, I'm not racking my brain for what rule(s) I broke.  KIM

PS
I laughed out loud at the cricket one!  My husband has called me at work to tell me he was hungry.  Some of these are backwards LOL
LOLDead

-------------

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:54pm
So it's always something the woman is doing or not doing
Interesting

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:55pm

The top ten ways a woman can lose her man:

10. Ok. cool. I can let you front for your homies :/

9. Speaking = communication. No communication = an unhappy relationship. Make your choice

8. I can agree with this. I dont talk about ppl mama's so yeah...

7. N/A. I'm not a nagger LOL

6. A man only has the right to say this, if he has not turned into santa clause's long lost brother during the relationship :/

5. Really??? Someone would end a relationship off of this???? Get your life Sleepy

4. See #9 Sleepy

3. Understandable 

2. Sleepy

The number one reason that women lose their men is..............................

1. Sooooo, you are content, as a species, to be seen as an idiot BUT still want the title of head of the household???? Brotha please Sleepy

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Interesting

Always Sleepy

-------------

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:56pm
i wanna tell the writer to shut up. he prolly doesnt even have a girl

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: slykitten
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:56pm

Interesting

You didn't know?  It's always the woman's fault Ouch

-------------
Choosing to be happy. Follow me at twitter.com/sneekykitten. Trying my hand at blogging thisisalloftheabove.blogspot.com

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 6:57pm

PS

Bolded. And that is how it should be HandshakeBeer

-------------

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:02pm

Clap  I agree with that list.

-------------
Taking names...keeping notes!

Posted By: UrbanElegance
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:27pm
#1 So true!!!

Posted By: nekamarie83
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:34pm
Boo. Reasons 10-1 that you may lose your man is that he didn't want to be kept.

He wasn't lost or stolen or driven away, he didn't want to be with you and made a conscious, purposeful choice to exit.

-------------
For Bebe88: "Ooooh-- short answer yes with an if, long answer no with a but…" - Rev Lovejoy

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Boo. Reasons 10-1 that you may lose your man is that he didn't want to be kept.

He wasn't lost or stolen or driven away, he didn't want to be with you and made a conscious, purposeful choice to exit.
debates playing devils advocate

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:36pm
Quote Save us women of the world......For we can not save ourselves.

Men seem to reeeeaaaaaally like to be babied and have the responsibility of themselves on the shoulders of another. Confused

The same attitude is even applied when it comes to rape.
How is it that we live in a patriarchal society that expects us not only to conform to the desires of men, but to also baby them as if they are incapable animals?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Nah, you don't wanna. But how are you? It's like we've not talked in ages.

-------------
For Bebe88: "Ooooh-- short answer yes with an if, long answer no with a but…" - Rev Lovejoy

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:40pm

lol i know right..

lets not derail the thread

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:42pm

lol i know right..

lets not derail the thread
Totally.

Imma PM ya.

-------------

Posted By: keishe83
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:52pm
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, furck that list. I do what I want.

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Quote Save us women of the world......For we can not save ourselves.

Men seem to reeeeaaaaaally like to be babied and have the responsibility of themselves on the shoulders of another. Confused

The same attitude is even applied when it comes to rape.
How is it that we live in a patriarchal society that expects us not only to conform to the desires of men, but to also baby them as if they are incapable animals?
My husband would never ask me to compromise our relationship to make him happy thank god.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by keishe83 keishe83 wrote:

LOLCry

-------------

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:55pm
India, your english is sub-par at most.

Every thread title you make has grammatical errors.

-------------
She hurt feelings, she break hearts
She stay quiet, she play smart
She take pride, in going out
Getting hollered at, and saying nah....

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:56pm
ooops

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Clap  I agree with that list.

Gurrrllllll................

Me & you boo, me & you. Are you ready?

You the one on the right. 
LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

India, your english is sub-par at most.

Every thread title you make has grammatical errors.

Question What words do i need to correct in my Title ? I disagree with your call out in my topic . Really uncall for and a Lie . Never try to insult me again in my own topic .

-------------

Posted By: keishe83
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

LOLCry

LOL 

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:04pm
It should be 'lose' not 'loose'.

Lose vs Loose

A lot of people are mixing up lose and loose. In particular, a lot of people are writing loose when they really mean lose. Here are the definitions of the two words from my Penguin dictionary:

loose [lOOs] adj not fastened or pre-packed; not tied up or confined; able to move freely; not tight, not firmly fixed; not close-fitting; careless, inaccurate, vague; dissolute, immoral; not closely woven; flabby; (of bowels) inclined to diarrhoea; l. box stable or van in which an animal can move about; at a l. end uncertain what to do next; unoccupied ~ loose adv in a loose way; play fast and l. behave rashly or unscupulously ~ loose n release; on the l. free from restraint; on a spree; ~ loose v/t untie, undo; release from confinement or constraint, set free; detatch; fire (gun); shoot (arrow); (eccles) absolve.

lose (p/t and p/part lost) [lOOz] v/t and i no longer have; be deprived of by accident or misfortune; mislay, fail to find; fail to get or win; be too late for; be bereaved of; waste; be defeated or beaten; suffer loss, become worse off; fail to hear, see or understand; cause or allow to perish; (of clock or watch) go too slowly; (refl) miss the right path; become absorbed in; l. one's head become flustered, panic; l. one's temper grow angry; l. one's way fail to find the right path; l. out (US) be defeated after a struggle.

Examples:

This knot is too loose. Please do not lose my book. I had better not lose that file.

One way to remember the difference between the two words is to think that "lose has lost an 'o'".

-cited from online Google search.

I wasn't trying to call u out, I just noticed you did the same for the "if you were the next president thread" but you typed 'where'

Sorry if i offended.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:05pm

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

It should be 'lose' not 'loose'.

Lose vs Loose

A lot of people are mixing up lose and loose. In particular, a lot of people are writing loose when they really mean lose. Here are the definitions of the two words from my Penguin dictionary:

loose [lOOs] adj not fastened or pre-packed; not tied up or confined; able to move freely; not tight, not firmly fixed; not close-fitting; careless, inaccurate, vague; dissolute, immoral; not closely woven; flabby; (of bowels) inclined to diarrhoea; l. box stable or van in which an animal can move about; at a l. end uncertain what to do next; unoccupied ~ loose adv in a loose way; play fast and l. behave rashly or unscupulously ~ loose n release; on the l. free from restraint; on a spree; ~ loose v/t untie, undo; release from confinement or constraint, set free; detatch; fire (gun); shoot (arrow); (eccles) absolve.

lose (p/t and p/part lost) [lOOz] v/t and i no longer have; be deprived of by accident or misfortune; mislay, fail to find; fail to get or win; be too late for; be bereaved of; waste; be defeated or beaten; suffer loss, become worse off; fail to hear, see or understand; cause or allow to perish; (of clock or watch) go too slowly; (refl) miss the right path; become absorbed in; l. one's head become flustered, panic; l. one's temper grow angry; l. one's way fail to find the right path; l. out (US) be defeated after a struggle.

Examples:

This knot is too loose. Please do not lose my book. I had better not lose that file.

One way to remember the difference between the two words is to think that "lose has lost an 'o'".

-cited from online Google search.

I wasn't trying to call u out, I just noticed you did the same for the "if you were the next president thread" but you typed 'where'

Sorry if i offended.
After grad school 25 years ago , I may make a error online at 50 . Why post a lesson in my topic if you notice my error in a prior topic ? I will go back and catch a error if i notice . You are talking to a woman with a degree and life experience . I will move on and forget about it now . Embarrassed

-------------

Posted By: wuts-rly-good
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:19pm
Cracker jacks giving out degrees as prizes now?

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:21pm
Afro those gifs
and my man told me I had too much testosterone, that list doesn't apply to me

-------------
are siggys back?

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:22pm
Oh my Ouch

-------------

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:23pm
This discussion about India happened about 4 years ago. Lol.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Originally posted by wuts-rly-good wuts-rly-good wrote:

Cracker jacks giving out degrees as prizes now?

-------------
are siggys back?

Cracker jJacks giving out degrees as prizes now?

Wut u dewin, rly?

-------------

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:24pm
[big sean]oh gawd[/big sean]

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:25pm
Trying to comment under cover after making the banned . Unhappy

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

This discussion about India happened about 4 years ago. Lol.
Thanks a lot .

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:27pm

Cracker jJacks giving out degrees as prizes now?

Wut u dewin, rly?

That's what I want to know?

-------------
are siggys back?

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:45pm

I agree as well.....sometimes you just gotta apologize, cook some dinner, and take his card shopping........LOL

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:56pm
I cant cook while there are still unresolved issues in the air...I might fuk around and put some poison in your food Disapprove

-------------

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:13pm
I learned to pick and choose my battles.......

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:20pm

6. You have decided that you have him now, so looks do not matter - Just because we are gaga over you, it does not mean that we wish to see you in the same shirt, and Grannie panties every day for the rest of your life. Comb your hair, put on something exciting, and dance for him once in a while. The comfort level may be getting way to low for your man's tastes.

Waitacottonpickinminute....doesn't this go BOTH ways? If I'm gonna look good YOU have to do the same to keep MY interest up also. I don't believe in this one-sided BS.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:47pm
lmao, i cried real tears reading the last 3 pages LOLCry
yall actin up!

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:55pm

PS

lol. my husband called me while i was at a friends house to tell me he was hungry. i was like "are you serious??" now i see this isnt so uncommon with men.

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:01pm
^ my dad does this to my mom

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:06pm
I call my bf all the time when I'm hungry.

-------------
"I don't give a flying pretzel in skittle rainbow hell"

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:12pm
Lawd,

Welp, I wasn't around four years ago so I apologize for stating the obvious.

Nevertheless, the title correction is still GREATLY appreciated.

And just in case you were about to try it....

Don't do it, Hammer. Thx.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:13pm
Grown people really call other grown people, on the phone....frequently, to tell them they are hungry?

Really? All.....righty....then.

-------------

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:27pm
lol funny thread 

-------------
yo

Posted By: 313chick
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:42pm

-------------

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 5:17am

Interesting

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:15am
this thread

-------------

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:23am
True.

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 6:50am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i wanna tell the writer to shut up. he prolly doesnt even have a girl

Yeah the whole sh*t sounds like a copied cliche.let's not forget how men quickly neglect oral hygiene once they think they're in now.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 7:29am
rofl!

word?

thats the first time ive heard that one

-------------

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 7:47am
^^^^
Well, maybe they're just standing closer cus they think y'all are cool now....that's when you can start taking a whif of it.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 7:48am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

^^^^
Well, maybe they're just standing closer cus they think y'all are cool now....that's when you can start taking a whif of it.
Flatline  . CryCryCryLOLDead

-------------

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:12am
Sorry, I could read past the first few lines (entire thing is too poorly written) so I cannot give my opinion if this list is good. 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:28am

-------------

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:42am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

True.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 8:49am
I disagree. & 99% of the time, I am the one who leaves.

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Print Page | Close Window