Print Page | Close Window

Man attacks mentally disable woman on a Bus.

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350687
Printed Date: Dec 13 2017 at 3:44pm

Topic: Man attacks mentally disable woman on a Bus.
Posted By: india100
Subject: Man attacks mentally disable woman on a Bus.
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:23pm

Disabled woman raped on Los Angeles city bus

Associated Press6 hrs ago
  • http://news.yahoo.com/disabled-woman-raped-los-angeles-city-bus-172132107.html" rel="nofollow -
  • http://news.yahoo.com/disabled-woman-raped-los-angeles-city-bus-172132107.html" rel="nofollow -
  • LOS ANGELES (AP) — - mentally disabled woman on a

Sgt. Dan Scott says the suspect boarded the bus with the woman in Culver City, followed her to the back of the bus and forced himself on her late Wednesday afternoon.

A lone witness tried to alert the bus driver that the rape was happening, but it continued for about 10 minutes until the suspect stopped and exited the bus.

Scott says the 18-year-old woman has the mental capacity of a 10-year-old. He says that after the attack, she reported it to the driver.

EDIT .. More info .

The suspect arrested in the rape of a mentally disabled teen aboard a Metro bus has an extensive criminal history, including charges of sexual assault, authorities said Friday.

Kerry Trotter, 20, of South Los Angeles, was arrested early Friday after the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department announced that detectives were searching for a man who had boarded a bus and for 10 minutes raped an 18-year-old woman.

Authorities were also investigating whether the bus driver took appropriate action when the rape was reported aboard his bus. A lone witness had tried to get the driver's attention while the assault occurred, according to sheriff's department officials.

The attack happened about 5 p.m. Wednesday after the victim and her attacker boarded Bus Line 217 at La Cienega and Jefferson boulevards, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.
    The 10-minute attack occurred at the rear of the bus, deputies said.

After it was over, the rapist got off the bus at Sepulveda Boulevard and Slauson Avenue, the route’s last stop.

The victim, who was said to have the mental capacity of a 10 year old, then told the driver after her assailant left the bus.

"She did not scream or shout out," said Sgt. Dan Scott with the Sheriff's Department. "She was too afraid to do so."

Investigators say that an anonymous tip led them to arrest Trotter, http://media.nbcbayarea.com/images/kerry1.jpg" rel="nofollow">pictured above http://news.yahoo.com/disabled-woman-raped-los-angeles-city-bus-172132107.html" rel="nofollow - , after an image of the suspect taken by a surveillance camera on the bus was publicly released.

- A search of the home "provided additional evidence to support the allegations," the sheriff's department said in a press release.

- "This is a terrible, tragic incident," said Marc Littman, a spokesman with the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority. "But what the operator saw or didn’t see, we don’t know until we see the surveillance video."

Replies:
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:24pm
How is this possible ?

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:26pm
i don't understand. 

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:27pm
why was this baby on the bus alone 

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:29pm
Was the lone witness a fly on the wall? Was he/she on the bus as well? I can't imagine witnessing a rape and not stepping in, fucc thatAngry

-------------

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:30pm
I wouldn't let a 10 year old on he bus alone, so why would someone with that mental capacity...
Oh nevermind

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:30pm
The bus driver never heard anythng ? Only 1 passenger ? 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Was the lone witness a fly on the wall? Was he/she on the bus as well? I can't imagine witnessing a rape and not stepping in, fucc thatAngry
THANK YOU . OuchOuch

-------------

Posted By: FarraFace
Tried? 

ETA: They got on the bus together, so did they know each other?

Why was she not with a trusted adult? Was he the trusted adult?

Did he kidnap/lure her away from home/her caretaker and onto the bus?

How are you comfortable enough to rape someone on a bus in broad daylight?

Why do they keep letting him out of jail?

Is he developmentally disabled/mentally challanged too?

I don't expect any As to these Qs, I'm just thinking out loud.

-------------

Posted By: Rumbera
I no understand.

Was there only 3 people and the bus driver on the bus. Confused

Posted By: laceyfront

Is this the part where we blame the mother for her rape?

Posted By: James Avery
image of the suspect smh

-------------
God bless

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:35pm
*sigh*

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:35pm
Thanks james .^^^ Nancy grace is suppose to air the story .

-------------

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:36pm
Smdh

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:39pm
and the extremism begins

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:42pm
I haz a confused..
Was there just only the bus driver, the victim, the rapist, and a witness?
The witness tried to get the bus driver's attention?

Confused

And why is this 18 year old young woman on this bus alone with the mind of a 10 year old?

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Posted By: r0ck_starr
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:42pm
I used to ride that line!!!!!! It's supposed to be safer than the Metro!

Posted By: dee1672
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:43pm
I would guess that the other passenger assumed it was consensual and told the driver two people were having  sex, not that the woman was being assaulted. Otherwise the driver would have been alerted as well if it appeared to be an attack. Thats the only explanation I can come up with...

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:43pm
Nancy Grace is going to air the story?? Is the victim yt?

-------------
Last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but its still on my list..

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:45pm
This is sad

and I'm so confused

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

I would guess that the other passenger assumed it was consensual and told the driver two people were having  sex, not that the woman was being assaulted. Otherwise the driver would have been alerted as well if it appeared to be an attack. Thats the only explanation I can come up with...

That's what I figured too. Disapprove I hope they catch him.

Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:51pm
How could someone confuse rape with consensual sex tho? If I ever saw someone being harmed like that I'd have to step in and help her out. Wtf did the witness do, watch till he was done? As I said before, lots of men find rape arousing so i'm sad but not surprised. I bet the witness was male

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

you have a very optimistic view of humanity 

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Come on ow. Nancy was all over the Trayvon Martin story

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:55pm
People just don't give a damn anymore.Unhappy

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

So was every other network after society boosted the story up...

-------------
Last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but its still on my list..

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

People just don't give a damn anymore.Unhappy
I agree.

-------------

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:13pm

So was every other network after society boosted the story up...
IA. Because it was a popular & controversial story and it would increase her ratings if she kept covering it. Let's not play like she covers crimes against brown people often on that show.

I am still not sure how you witness a rape and do nothing except sit and watch. WtfDead

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:19pm

The evil dog raped other women .

The suspect arrested in the rape of a mentally disabled teen aboard a Metro bus has an extensive criminal history, including charges of sexual assault, authorities said Friday.

Kerry Trotter, 20, of South Los Angeles, was arrested early Friday after the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department announced that detectives were searching for a man who had boarded a bus and for 10 minutes raped an 18-year-old woman.

Authorities were also investigating whether the bus driver took appropriate action when the rape was reported aboard his bus. A lone witness had tried to get the driver's attention while the assault occurred, according to sheriff's department officials.

The attack happened about 5 p.m. Wednesday after the victim and her attacker boarded Bus Line 217 at La Cienega and Jefferson boulevards, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.
The 10-minute attack occurred at the rear of the bus, deputies said.

After it was over, the rapist got off the bus at Sepulveda Boulevard and Slauson Avenue, the route’s last stop.

The victim, who was said to have the mental capacity of a 10 year old, then told the driver after her assailant left the bus.

"She did not scream or shout out," said Sgt. Dan Scott with the Sheriff's Department. "She was too afraid to do so."

Investigators say that an anonymous tip led them to arrest Trotter, http://media.nbcbayarea.com/images/kerry1.jpg" rel="nofollow - Deputies located and arrested Trotter at a home in the 1400 Block of West 99th Street.

A search of the home "provided additional evidence to support the allegations," the sheriff's department said in a press release.

Sheriff’s officials said during the rape, an unknown witness, the only other passenger on the bus, attempted to get the bus driver’s attention, a claim that Metro officials took issue with.

"This is a terrible, tragic incident," said Marc Littman, a spokesman with the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority. "But what the operator saw or didn’t see, we don’t know until we see the surveillance video."

The bus driver, Ricky George, was placed on paid administrative leave while detectives investigate his role in reporting the case, Littman said.

Bus drivers are trained to call transit dispatchers when they become aware of a possible crime, Littman said. If a crime is in progress, there is a silent alarm on board that can be tripped, he said.

In 2012, there have been two sexual assaults reported on Los Angeles County buses and one reported at Union Station, Littman said.

-------------

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:27pm
Only 20 and fucced like that. Smmfh.

Young black men need guidance in the community.

Oh and Nancy Grace covers lots of stories where children are abused,hurt, etc, regardless of color. How many stories involving ppl of co,or make it to the level that Trayvons did? Not a lot. Don't act like its just her.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:56pm
What do they mean the witness "tried" to get the driver's attention? What the hell was the bus driver doing that he didn't notice someone was talking to him? Confused

-------------
yo

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:58pm

Only 20 and funded like that. Smmfh.

Young black men need guidance in the community.

Oh and Nancy Grace covers lots of stories where children are abused,hurt, etc, regardless of color. How many stories involving ppl of co,or make it to the level that Trayvons did? Not a lot. Don't act like its just her.
I sent Jane mitchell a Email . The system Fail . The dog should have been locked up from the prior assaults .

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

What do they mean the witness "tried" to get the driver's attention? What the hell was the bus driver doing that he didn't notice someone was talking to him? Confused
EXACTLY. Ouch

-------------

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:29pm
Why they let her ride the bus alone, I bet them a-holes cash her check every month though

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Why they let her ride the bus alone, I bet them a-holes cash her check every month though
I bet they ride around in a new car. Ouch

-------------

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:54pm
kill him

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:08pm
Since they got on the bus at the same time,people may have thought that it was just a young couple getting freaky on the bus...So, most probably dismissed it as having not having any home training,and kept it moving....

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

How could someone confuse rape with consensual sex tho? If I ever saw someone being harmed like that I'd have to step in and help her out. Wtf did the witness do, watch till he was done? As I said before, lots of men find rape arousing so i'm sad but not surprised. I bet the witness was male

From what I gathered from the story was that she didn't make a sound.  Poor thing was just shocked and confused and didn't know how to react.  My heart goes out to her.

-------------
Laws are not written to protect children and women. They are written to protect MEN. - TokyoRose (truncated unfortunately)

Posted By: Organic
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:17pm
Men.

-------------
Cut from full hip to full waist
Maxi Glide with coconut oil
Pin curls
VOILA!

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:20pm

That's what I want to know.  Was the witness whispering what's going on?

-------------
Laws are not written to protect children and women. They are written to protect MEN. - TokyoRose (truncated unfortunately)

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

That's what I want to know.  Was the witness whispering what's going on?
The coward is laying low . I hope they beat his butt in prison .

-------------

Posted By: DWeird
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 11:52pm
Sick. The sad thing is I really believe most men would do this if they had the chance smh.

-------------
Enter to win a trip for two to Fiji Ends 8/8/15 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advanced-Water-Solutions/1000918369934558?sk=app_474477662635277&ref=page_internal

Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:11am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

why was this baby on the bus alone 

This.

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:44am
Originally posted by DWeird DWeird wrote:

Sick. The sad thing is I really believe most men would do this if they had the chance smh.
None of the men I know would never think about something so evil .

-------------

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 7:53am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by DWeird DWeird wrote:

None of the men I know would never think about something so evil .

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:11am
gezuz christ!

burn him

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:08am
How old was the other passenger? Maybe they were young and scared to step in.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:10am
The passenger did what he was supposed to do. & did more than what others are know to do in this situation.
The driver dropped the ball. But most importantly, only one person on that bus raped that girl

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:17am
This story sickens me.  How can the driver not know whats happening?  He can't use his rear view mirror, or pull over to check on a young woman on his bus? 

I hope and pray that animal who did this is found and punished.  I'm tired of all these disgusting men abducting/molesting/raping women and children.  Forget giving them a trial and locking them up in prison for years.  Ship them all to Antartica with a box of matches and 2 day's worth of food. Period.

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

This story sickens me.  How can the driver not know whats happening?  He can't use his rear view mirror, or pull over to check on a young woman on his bus? 

I hope and pray that animal who did this is found and punished.  I'm tired of all these disgusting men abducting/molesting/raping women and children.  Forget giving them a trial and locking them up in prison for years.  Ship them all to Antartica with a box of matches and 2 day's worth of food. Period.
I strongly agree . The bus driver would look in his rear view member to properly drive the must . Ouch

-------------

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:27am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

I strongly agree . The bus driver would look in his rear view member to properly drive the bus . Ouch

No.

Print Page | Close Window