Print Page | Close Window

Clear Ppl Aint sh*t!!!!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350647
Printed Date: Nov 20 2017 at 10:27pm

Topic: Clear Ppl Aint sh*t!!!!!
Posted By: CamiK
Subject: Clear Ppl Aint sh*t!!!!!
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:18pm
Angry
Background: My sis works in customer service as a cashier.So today she encountered a racist romney fan...

Scenario:

Sis: "How are you today?"
Customer: "Oh, Im not doing so well because that ni*&ers still in the chair, but thats ok,yall are going to pay for it"
Sis: You puss as* cracka, when I pay for it, you just make sure you give me my change...Angry"

Not sure what took place after but she was FIRED!! Now my mom is saying she feels like my sis is exaggerating the actual situation, however she does believe that the customer said something racist and my sister reacted. 

And yes Im in cracka country Florida and no Im not trolling...Im mad as fuk right now!!!

-------------
Last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but its still on my list..

Replies:
Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:22pm
I believe your sis, sorry she lost her job behind a salty cracker... I hope she gets a better one and collect unemployment in the meantime..

-------------

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Angry
Background: My sis works in customer service as a cashier.So today she encountered a racist romney fan...

Scenario:

Customer: "Oh, Im not doing so well because that ni*&ers still in the chair, but thats ok,yall are going to pay for it"
Sis: You puss as* cracka, when I pay for it, you just make sure you give me my change...Angry"

Not sure what took place after but she was FIRED!! Now my mom is saying she feels like my sis is exaggerating the actual situation, however she does believe that the customer said something racist and my sister reacted. 

And yes Im in cracka country Florida and no Im not trolling...Im mad as fuk right now!!!

girl, like the man that uppercut that hood rat, that reaction was extreme.  however, i ain't saying it's right. but i understand. 

but we black folk need to learn how to calmly ether white folk while smiling and not breaking as sweat or a swear.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:29pm
Figures you'd be in Florida. I hope you don't live anywhere near the Villages.

Posted By: MinnyMiss16
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:29pm
I used to live in florida, Collier and Lee County to be exact...god bless your heart. lol

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:33pm
shoulda just gloated. obama still has his job 

Posted By: Organic
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:37pm

Angry

Scenario:

...and you still have to live under that ni*&er for the next four years. Paper or plastic? Smile

That response in red would have made my friggin' day LOL. I completely believe your sister. I'm in Florida -- day aint happeh.

-------------
Cut from full hip to full waist
Maxi Glide with coconut oil
Pin curls
VOILA!

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:39pm
She should've said "Call me whatever you want, YOUR President is still black. Big smile " LOL

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:40pm
Shes a hot head... but I think many ppl would be in that situation...smh

-------------

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

She should've said "Call me whatever you want, YOUR President is still black. Big smile " LOL
And ended it with a 'you have a wonderful day ma'am'.

Like Pity said, the calm eloquent ether is priceless.

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:17pm
So what's the handbook on this? If a customer calls you a n*ggerr, which is an obvious racial slur, followed by a threat that "you're gonna pay for it", can you not respond harshly?
I understand that in these situations, it's best to deliver some ether calmly and with a smile but it's not always our first reaction to do so. Does she not have any recourse since the customer called her a racial epithet and threatened her? I would definitely look into that.

Just last week some white dyke bitch at my job greeted me in the morning with the French equivalent of "good morning, n*ggger. I responded with "good morning, ignorant pale face butch dyke" with a smile and kept on going. This bish was a manager for another department so I could have easily complained, except she made sure that no one was in sight when she said it 

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:24pm
handbook would've been tossed out the window....

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:27pm
No but seriously, is there recourse when you are confronted with that kind of verbal agression on the job? She threatened her! Don't you guys have some kind of work equity commission that you can bring your grievances to? I don't know how it works in the US, let alone Florida...

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

No but seriously, is there recourse when you are confronted with that kind of verbal agression on the job? She threatened her! Don't you guys have some kind of work equity commission that you can bring your grievances to? I don't know how it works in the US, let alone Florida...

The customer was a white male and the manager that fired her was a black woman...

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:32pm

The customer was a white male and the manager that fired her was a black woman...
Are you serious? A BLACK WOMAN could not understand the situation well enough to just take her aside and give a warning, if need be??? This is unbelievable. But still, do you guys have a work equity commission? Over here, it's a step we can take (governement agency) before we get lawyers involved if we feel we do not get satisfaction. Since I doubt she can afford lawyers, is there such a body that regulates these things? Black or not, this is discrimination. There was a threat involved. Also her response was verbal. It's not like she jumped on the girl

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:46pm
sorry that your sister lost her job.  the nerve of that man, and i agree that in the  moment, you don't always have time to think through your thoughts.  how old is your sister?
what was his response  to what she said, did it escalate?

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:48pm
There is no "understanding a situation"
In a customer service oriented environement.. They can say whatever they want..
As long as they don't put their hands on you.

She reacted stupidly IMO. She should have known she would lose her job.. If she didn't care about that then I understand. But if she valued her job she would have said a slightly snarky comment about how he's there for the next 4 yrs regardless of how anyone feels about it.
She could have got at him way worse and made him way madder if she would have thought before she spoke. Im not saying she shouldnt have been angry but There are ways to deal with certain situations..
He won. He disrespected you and then got you fired...
I would have been laughing at him cus he can't do sh*t about it

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:52pm

Shes a hot head... but I think many ppl would be in that situation...smh

has she had other incidents at work? perhaps that was also tied into her termination?

also, you said your mom thinks your sister exaggerated. do you mean on the side of the man (like he didn't actually say that) or is she thinking your sister exaggerated her response.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:55pm
I would have shut down that register and walked off. That crakkka can pack his own sh!t.

Then I'd write 2 incident reports, one for management and one for corporate.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

She reacted stupidly IMO. She should have known she would lose her job.. If she didn't care about that then I understand. But if she valued her job she would have said a slightly snarky comment about how he's there for the next 4 yrs regardless of how anyone feels about it.
She could have got at him way worse and made him way madder if she would have thought before she spoke. Im not saying she shouldnt have been angry but There are ways to deal with certain situations..

very true, coco

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:09pm
He threatened her. I would've ran off like I was scared for my life and promptly called security.

-------------

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

He threatened her. I would've ran off like I was scared for my life and promptly called security.

Yall need to learn to play the game! Because that is exactly what a white woman would have done. Game. Set. Match.

-------------

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Angry

Scenario:

girl, like the man that uppercut that hood rat, that reaction was extreme.  however, i ain't saying it's right. but i understand. 

but we black folk need to learn how to calmly ether white folk while smiling and not breaking as sweat or a swear.

This all day.

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:57pm

It's aways easy to judge from the sidelines.  I would like to think that I would have refused to service the customer or replied sarcastically but there is a very good chance I would have lost my cool as well.  I have personally never been directly confronted with racism.

Posted By: Gia2009
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:06pm

ConfusedShocked

-------------
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker" rel="nofollow][/URL]
   <a href="http://www.myfitnesspal.com" target="_b

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:29pm
no, they are not. 

Posted By: Soratachi
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:31pm
She needed to close the register and run to management. That was a threat.

-------------
http://images58.fotki.com/v154/photos/7/1850227/11141506/DSC00292-vi.jpg" rel="nofollow - My Natural 4b/c Bun

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:03am

sorry she lost her job but.....she lost her temper.

he won.  flawless victory.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:13am
Well, he accomplished what he went there to do. I'm sure he feels better about himself now.

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:13am

Yall need to learn to play the game! Because that is exactly what a white woman would have done. Game. Set. Match.

LMAO so true though.

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:23am
WOW!

-------------
Taking names...keeping notes!

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:36pm
your sister should have been fired or suspended...

she did make a bad situation worse. That white woman won

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I would have shut down that register and walked off. That crakkka can pack his own sh!t.

Then I'd write 2 incident reports, one for management and one for corporate.

exactly

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: RoxieDream
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

All of this .... especially the bolded

-------------
<< Swerve >>

Print Page | Close Window