Print Page | Close Window

suppressing appetite

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350604
Printed Date: Jun 20 2018 at 3:30am

Topic: suppressing appetite
Posted By: catredtip
Subject: suppressing appetite
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:13pm
Any tips? Post them here TIA.

Replies:
Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:14pm
phentermine
gallons of water

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:16pm
I'm sippin' on wine.

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

phentermine
gallons of water

Where do I get this from? Thanks

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:18pm
fruit and water

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by catredtip catredtip wrote:

phentermine
gallons of water

Where do I get this from? Thanks

doctor or indian pharmacy 

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:26pm
Eat breakfast :) drink water & green tea. Listen to your body telling you that you are full. Don't over eat & eat good proteins & fiber to keep you full longer

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:31pm
Drink ACV

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: sbrownie84
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:31pm
coffee

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:40pm
gulps of air

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:46pm

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:30pm
I use to consume a teaspoon of ACV daily.  Caffiene works now . Consult your doctor before you try anything , especially if you have a underlying illness such as HB or DB . AVC can thin your blood . Stimulates can cause a irregular heart beat or raise your BP.

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:39pm
Drinking water helps, I really hate water but I make myself drink it.

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:49pm
Thank you ladies

Posted By: lalaLeslie
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Eat breakfast :) drink water & green tea. Listen to your body telling you that you are full. Don't over eat & eat good proteins & fiber to keep you full longer
The person is asking for an appetite suppressant...
so how would that help? Obviously they can't suppress their appetite?
You might as well answered "just stop eating so much"

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I use to consume a teaspoon of ACV daily.  Caffiene works now . Consult your doctor before you try anything , especially if you have a underlying illness such as HB or DB . AVC can thin your blood . Stimulates can cause a irregular heart beat or raise your BP.

Really stimulants? I drink coffee sometimes, only because I love the way it tastes w/ hazelnut creamer, it doesn't do sht for me except make me use the bathroom a lot. I want to get adhd meds again, which I did take as a child and I know most of them are stimulants. I've never heard of them doing that, and now I'm kind of terrified.

Btw, to the suggestion of Phentermine. It works. I've never tried it but I know it does. My doctor won't prescribe it though because it can cause heart problems (and it's not like a rarity, it's pretty common)

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by lalaLeslie lalaLeslie wrote:

Really stimulants? I drink coffee sometimes, only because I love the way it tastes w/ hazelnut creamer, it doesn't do sht for me except make me use the bathroom a lot. I want to get adhd meds again, which I did take as a child and I know most of them are stimulants. I've never heard of them doing that, and now I'm kind of terrified.

Btw, to the suggestion of Phentermine. It works. I've never tried it but I know it does. My doctor won't prescribe it though because it can cause heart problems (and it's not like a rarity, it's pretty common)

do you have a heart problem?

and i think for coffee to be a stimulant you need to drink it black. otherwise you're adding calories. which is why ppl just take caffeine pills.

-------------

Posted By: KinksnWinks
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:17pm
Tea...Black&Green

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:21pm
let me say clarify, 
my phentermine is prescribed. I'm not suggesting or advising anyone purchase over the net, i'm just saying it's out there. PROCEED AT OWN RISK, CHECK WITH YOUR DOC, AND CHECK BLOOD PRESSURE REGULARLY. 120/80 is the goal. IM NOT A DR. JUST A STRUGGLING MED STUDENT Dead

another appetite suppressant I use (under doctor supervision and recommendation, use at own risk) is 

iSatori MX-LS7

Posted By: Claudie
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:34pm
Cut down on sugar consumption.  If your intake of vegetables, carbohydrate and protein is low, increase consumption a little.  Drink 1 glass of cold water 1/2 hour before meals, and no less than 8 glasses per day.  What this combination will do, is act as a fat burner, and allay hunger pangs.

-------------
"A lie has speed, but truth has endurance." - Edgar J. Mohn

Posted By: MinnyMiss16
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:39pm
Fruit, water, and fibrous foods is ze answer!

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:42pm
Running works really well.  The longer the distance the better.

Hunger is an honest sensation.  You need to figure out why you're hungry.  If your stomach is enlarged, you are going to feel hungry if you don't maintain a comfortable intake.  But you can titrate your intake down by doing some simple things like drinking a glass of water before your meal, proper portioning and a glass of water after your meal.  Also healthy fiber-rich snacks will help maintain satiety without adding too many calories.  A nice-sized apple can go far.  It also has the crunch and sweetness many of us crave.  

Take it from someone who has lost 30 lbs twice - it's worth it to do it right the first time.  Weight loss gets harder every time.  If you can't maintain the change, you won't maintain the weight loss.  Good luck.

-------------
Valleys only exist between mountains. Stay down til you come up.

Posted By: impervious99
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:08pm
Naturally, lots of fiber and lots of fruit...

on an empty stomack eat a piece of fruit before your main course, that will help our digestive system out , but the fiber will also fill you up ahead of time and will keep you fro either overeating and also a more "full" feeling..

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:16pm
unless you're sensitive to insulin spikes.
if you're going to eat fruit, go for the low glycemic such as strawberries.
avoid fruits higher in sugar such as pineapples

for me, a piece of fruit will last me less than an hour. a piece of lean protein will last me much longer. you know your body better than any of us. take the generic advice for face value. figure out if you're eating out of hunger, craving, or boredom. 

(but you didn't ask for all that, so see my original posts)

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:28pm
I have a list of probably 30 different diet pills I've used including Phentermine. So far the ones (aside from adderrall) that work best are the Chinese ones, but I'm trying not to use them often anymore. Theyre supposed to have some prescription stuff in them (Meridia), but other stuff too.. so I need to stop b/c its unregulated amounts Cry...

Southern, have you tried Oxyelite pro? If so, you like the iSatori ones better? I want to try one of the two soon.

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:37pm
lite brite,
after reading the oxy elite pro threads in the diet section, it is on my possible to-try list.
but, the only thing that will make me leave Isatori to try oxy is just to give my body a break from the Isatori and not become tolerant to it.
i'm content for the  time being with the price and effects 

if youre interested in seeing some before and afters on isatori (regular posters) pm me and ill upload some

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:41pm
Ok  thanks. I'm gonna try the isatori.. I've never heard of it until you posted, but the reviews look really good. Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:43pm
*orders online*

my problem is that i often eat out of boredome

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:43pm
This isn't an appetite suppressant but just throwing it out there, my friend's mother had some really good results from using the carb blocker from Vitacost. I bought some, hopefully they work in conjunction with the isatori and if I get my ass back in the gym

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:44pm
I've tried them ALL Phentermine worked for me. Isatori you say? Hmm...

-------------
Creator of For The People(FTP)

Go VT!

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:07pm
I tried oxylite pro and well it made heart pulse weird. I stopped using it and I didn't notice any appetite changes. Drinking a lot of water helps with feeling full esp glass before a meal.

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:11pm
Ohh yeah OP, get you some benefiber. It can help. It doesnt have a taste to it

One time I poured way more than I was supposed to in my glass and I didn't eat all day. It wasn't a very comfortable feeling, but it worked. Felt like I was full in my throat. I don't recommend going that far over the recommended dose, but try what the container says and see if it works for you.

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:49am
^^ where do I get it from? thx

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:52am
This thread scares me.  Be safe everybody.  And if you're young, seriously, be good to your metabolism.  Starvation will jack you up.  You won't be able to go out to dinner without gaining 5 lbs when you're older.

-------------

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:52am
Phentermine should not be taken long term. 

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:58am
Adderall xr 20 was the greatest of all times. I got get my prescription back popping. It was one of the positive side effects of having Adult ADD and being prescribed Adderall. But seriously high fiber, water, and exercising helped me to get over moments where I could hear my stomach talking.

-------------
I Would rather eat crumbs with bums than share steak with snakes-

The token "instigatory thanks" on nonsenical posts always kill me.

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Phentermine is prescribed for 3 months or less

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:07am

Not where I got mine from.

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:07am
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Hunger is an honest sensation.  You need to figure out why you're hungry.  If your stomach is enlarged, you are going to feel hungry if you don't maintain a comfortable intake.  But you can titrate your intake down by doing some simple things like drinking a glass of water before your meal, proper portioning and a glass of water after your meal.  Also healthy fiber-rich snacks will help maintain satiety without adding too many calories.  A nice-sized apple can go far.  It also has the crunch and sweetness many of us crave.  

Take it from someone who has lost 30 lbs twice - it's worth it to do it right the first time.  Weight loss gets harder every time.  If you can't maintain the change, you won't maintain the weight loss.  Good luck.

LOL running has never made me NOT hungryLOL

-------------

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:10am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

LOL running has never made me NOT hungryLOL

me either, in fact knowing im going home to eat is motivation for meLOL

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:25am

The stuff does work.  I used to feel like I was always hungry and snacked in the evening alot.  Been on it for 2 weeks and my desire to feed my face is diminished significantly.  My script is for 2 months.

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

The stuff does work.  I used to feel like I was always hungry and snacked in the evening alot.  Been on it for 2 weeks and my desire to feed my face is diminished significantly.  My script is for 2 months.

Where I got mine, you can get a one month prescription but you can keep coming after until you reach your goal.  I guess I should have clarified that lol.  For example I was on a few years ago for 6-8 months straight and lost about 40 lbs.  But I dont suggest that because my hair dried out so bad.  Skin was flawless from all the water I had to drink but nails and hair were so brittle.  And I had to force myself to eat.

Posted By: used2braid
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:33pm
Coffee

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by catredtip catredtip wrote:

^^ where do I get it from? thx

If this question was about benefiber, you can find it at any grocery store/pharmacy. Wal-mart is probably cheapest. It's in the pharmacy section in a green container by the metamucil and all that digestive stuff

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:09pm
I consume 2 Gallons a day of shaved ice made in a blender with water, I pour off the water. It's Delicious

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:09pm
i did a good job today not stuffing my face.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I consume 2 Gallons a day of shaved ice made in a blender with water, I pour off the water. It's Delicious

LOLLOL I don't care what you say, this is not the right adjective

But I might have to give it a try though Geek

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:01am
How long are y'all running?  I'm talking 5k+ lol

-------------

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

LOLLOL I don't care what you say, this is not the right adjective

But I might have to give it a try though Geek

It is Delicious, it taste's like Commercial Freezer Vapors

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 5:43am
Commercial freezer vapors taste does not sound appealing to me...I'll pass on thatLOL

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Posted By: Honey sweet
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 6:29am
Xenical 120g.  Xenical works by blocking 30% of the fat you consume from being absorbed. If you reduce your calorie intake, participate in regular physical activity such as walking, and use Xenical you will start to see positive weight loss results.  

The body will naturally tap into existing body fat stores for energy, which will result in a loss of body fat provided a balanced diet and regular physical activity is undertaken.

Side Effects:

Orange & oily stool. Oil can sometimes leak when your standing, etc.

-------------
Beautiful Onyinye

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:54am
I think eating commercial vapor ice>>>>>>>>>>>>leaking orange oily stool while standing.Dead
LOL

-------------

Posted By: Honey sweet
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:01am

I think eating commercial vapor ice>>>>>>>>>>>>leaking orange oily stool while standing.Dead
LOL

LOL  Adults diapers to the rescue!LOL  

-------------
Beautiful Onyinye

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:33am

i wish you all the best,

i have no suggestions

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:37am

which is what? a little over 3 miles? nope. it doesn't make me not hungry. it can make me tired so i want to nap. or typically i am too tired to chew so all i want to do is swallow [dont be nasty] so i will have a smoothie

-------------

Posted By: Alex Urameshi
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 11:02am
I use oxyElite Pro, and I've also been drinking more water and eating more veggies.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 11:11am

LOL

Right! Lol

*goes to scrape the frost off the freezer*

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:07pm
Pine nuts.  Do not get the ones from China.  That is all.

-------------
Laws are not written to protect children and women. They are written to protect MEN. - TokyoRose (truncated unfortunately)

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:12pm
i did a decent job today too...just ignore the pangs lol

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:48pm

which is what? a little over 3 miles? nope. it doesn't make me not hungry. it can make me tired so i want to nap. or typically i am too tired to chew so all i want to do is swallow [dont be nasty] so i will have a smoothie

Yep, a little over three miles.  You are cracking me up though.  Running isn't for everyone but ignoring them hunger pangs, girl, I'm trying to tell you.....EAT when you're hungry!  Eat a small portion of something healthy.  An apple or my favorite, half an avocado..  A boiled egg.  A handful of nuts.  A sweet potato with a little butter, cinnamon and nutmeg....anything but ignore the pangs!  

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:53pm

Yep, a little over three miles.  You are cracking me up though.  Running isn't for everyone but ignoring them hunger pangs, girl, I'm trying to tell you.....EAT when you're hungry!  Eat a small portion of something healthy.  An apple or my favorite, half an avocado..  A boiled egg.  A handful of nuts.  A sweet potato with a little butter, cinnamon and nutmeg....anything but ignore the pangs!  

there are various degrees of pangs...there's you could eat pangs and then there are you should eat NOW.  

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:09pm
Degrees of pangs LOL Girl you're too deep for me.  I think I know what you mean though.  Like having to use the bathroom and GTFOTW I gotta go!  I'm curious is this going along with exercise?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:15pm

Degrees of pangs LOL Girl you're too deep for me.  I think I know what you mean though.  Like having to use the bathroom and GTFOTW I gotta go!  I'm curious is this going along with exercise?

yes but not a lot. tbh--if you are cutting calories you are going to be hungry esp. if you're working out. if you went from luxuriously stuffing your face, to putting yourself on a regimen, it's a lifestyle change. idk how you could never be hungry and you cannot fill every hunger pang, which is why ppl suggest water.  i often just drink tea.

the "i could eat" means i just wait until i can eat a real meal.  i also prefer to just save calories and have a real meal, rather than snacking.  i know others who prefer to snack. 

-------------

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:40pm
Get that Alli and some huggies......wont suppress your appetite........but you wont be eating that bs.

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.

Posted By: sunshine321511
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:03am
As an "old" lady I'd just say to my younger sister, be mindful...I've used pills in my young 20's and they work for a while and then stop.  THe best way is with good natural foods, portion control, low carbing and patience.  Anything easily achieved is easily lost.  I lost weight quick years ago...and guess what...cause I never learned how to correctly eat....5-6 years later...all the weight was BACK. dont make my mistakes, learn how to correctly eat. 

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 10:13am
some of us had to use appetite suppressants to re-learn (or unlearn what america teaches) what portion control and "eating correctly" mean
suppressing appetite does not automatically equal quick losses or starvation.

let's throw these judgmental misconceptions out the window

Posted By: herwoman
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:56am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

drink black coffee

I just can't do it, I have bought cute cups to sip from and I still can't take the taste.Maybe I'm not dedicated enough,I will try again today.

-------------
Creator of For The People(FTP)

Go VT!

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

As an "old" lady I'd just say to my younger sister, be mindful...I've used pills in my young 20's and they work for a while and then stop.  THe best way is with good natural foods, portion control, low carbing and patience.  Anything easily achieved is easily lost.  I lost weight quick years ago...and guess what...cause I never learned how to correctly eat....5-6 years later...all the weight was BACK. dont make my mistakes, learn how to correctly eat. 

So now that you know, are you eating correctly now? And did the weight come back off again?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:21pm
I would also like to how I can reduce my appetite naturally. I am too scared to use meds and pills. I tried Hydroxycut once after a lady I know lost over 40lbs in 2 month. I thought I was having an aneurysm. Adipex....a big hell. Can anyone suggest like "tricks" or habits that actually reduce your apetite? I hate feeling hungry for too long. All by diets, including low carb and reduced calories made me feel hungry all the time. I can't be a hungry student or nurse. Cry
I think I can be a compulsive eater at times.
Off to Dr. Oz's site. Yeah, y'all can chuckle. lol!

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:28pm
http://www.livestrong.com/article/538783-how-to-lower-my-appetite/" rel="nofollow - http://www.livestrong.com/article/538783-how-to-lower-my-appetite/

http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/best-appetite-suppressants-lose-weight" rel="nofollow - http://www.doctoroz.com/episode/best-appetite-suppressants-lose-weight
This is one. Will edit this post to add more.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:37pm
Now, I'm still debating whether Dr. Oz is reliable or not. But he sure can scare da schit outta you.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

I would also like to how I can reduce my appetite naturally. I am too scared to use meds and pills. I tried Hydroxycut once after a lady I know lost over 40lbs in 2 month. I thought I was having an aneurysm. Adipex....a big hell. Can anyone suggest like "tricks" or habits that actually reduce your apetite? I hate feeling hungry for too long. All by diets, including low carb and reduced calories made me feel hungry all the time. I can't be a hungry student or nurse. Cry
I think I can be a compulsive eater at times.
Off to Dr. Oz's site. Yeah, y'all can chuckle. lol!

short version:
one natural habit you may want to get into is to eat a high protein breakfast. it helps regulate your hunger and cravings for the rest of the day

long version:
if you're into low carb/paleo/primal/whatever they're calling it these days, the leptin reset may be for you
the hormone leptin is more science than most people would interested in, but if you're interested in some short reading http://www.jackkruse.com/my-leptin-prescription/

the main premise being to eat a good breakfast with at least 50g protein, eat a certain amount of carbs, and no snacking. in 6-8 weeks, your hunger is better controlled and your cravings are reduced, all by an increased sensitivity to leptin 

Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 6:04pm

Originally posted by lalaLeslie lalaLeslie wrote:

and i think for coffee to be a stimulant you need to drink it black. otherwise you're adding calories. which is why ppl just take caffeine pills.

Not any that I know of, but I wouldn't want to develop one from taking it, which I've heard happen to many people.

I can't bear drink it black, it tastes so rancid. I do add a hazel creamer if I do drink it. Perhaps I'll try caffeine pills. 

Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 6:05pm

[/QUOTE]

Not any that I know of, but I wouldn't want to develop one from taking it, which I've heard happen to many people. (I was talking about the Phentermine, re-read this, were you talking about the adhd meds?)

I can't bear drink it black, it tastes so rancid. I do add a hazel creamer if I do drink it. Perhaps I'll try caffeine pills. 
[/QUOTE]

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:45pm

Whenever you're about to pig out watch this first  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkVimOzqji0" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkVimOzqji0

Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Whenever you're about to pig out watch this first  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkVimOzqji0" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkVimOzqji0

*sees title*

*egg-zits stage left*

Posted By: Fcgriffin
Date Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:33pm
Hmm....I drink alot of water and I also take Nuvigil.  It's supposed to be used for those suffering with narcolepsy but I have to take it for another condition.  It um....it will keep you wide WIDE AWAKE Stern Smile but for ME it also suppresses my appetite.   This is a prescribed medication.  I can generally make it thru my day on one tablet and still be able to get to sleep at night with no issues.  No heart palpitations or whatever.....just a general feeling of alertness and no appetite.

If I can't get my meds I drink two big cups of coffee followed by insane amounts of water and that kills my appetite and any reason to snack out of boredom.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window