Print Page | Close Window

SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350597
Printed Date: Oct 23 2017 at 2:18pm

Topic: SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!
Posted By: 510QUEEN
Subject: SCAMMER!! RandR Love add her the GUILLOTIN LIST!
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:45pm
So EVERYONE remembers the original thread:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/textures-by-bms-yaki-wave-vi-curly_topic348543.html 

So the chick wins the PP dispute...............IRONICALLY despite allllll the overwhelming evidence against her and her brokeness........PP still sides with her AND gives her about a week and a half to two weeks to return the hair.

She had until Oct 31.  WELL well well....its Nov 7, and guess what?  Your brokeness filed a chargeback through her CC company!

I mean riddle me this batman..............YOU won the dispute, why not send the littered gray hair bundles back?!! I mean you had ample time since you never installed the hair or sold it.

Oh and of course now Im blocked on FB soooooooooo I can't communicate this to her there, but Im sure her sand box buddies will.   

But as usual I ain't tripping.  I really do think she's doing this to irk me...............as she will not win her CC dispute also.  I was assured of it.  Your Brokeness it's called double jeopardy...................  in the words of Tamoster 

GET YO LIFE!
I honestly recommend that you dont sell or purchase from this person who clearly has her priorities mixed up.  

SO please do tell us why you filed a chargeback on a PP case that you won? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Replies:
Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:25pm
What thd hell is going on with these broke azz heauxs trying to scam for weave? Its JUST WEAVE LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!

Posted By: Dany18
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

So EVERYONE remembers the original thread:

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/textures-by-bms-yaki-wave-vi-curly_topic348543.html 

So the chick wins the PP dispute...............IRONICALLY despite allllll the overwhelming evidence against her and her brokeness........PP still sides with her AND gives her about a week and a half to two weeks to return the hair.

She had until Oct 31.  WELL well well....its Nov 7, and guess what?  Your brokeness filed a chargeback through her CC company!

I mean riddle me this batman..............YOU won the dispute, why not send the littered gray hair bundles back?!! I mean you had ample time since you never installed the hair or sold it.

Oh and of course now Im blocked on FB soooooooooo I can't communicate this to her there, but Im sure her sand box buddies will.   

But as usual I ain't tripping.  I really do think she's doing this to irk me...............as she will not win her CC dispute also.  I was assured of it.  Your Brokeness it's called double jeopardy...................  in the words of Tamoster 

GET YO LIFE!
I honestly recommend that you dont sell or purchase from this person who clearly has her priorities mixed up.  

SO please do tell us why you filed a chargeback on a PP case that you won? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

actually you are tripping. you are well in reason to, but you are in fact tripping

-------------
If Insensitive had been deep chocolate with a bell-pepper nose and a gap between her 2 front teeth y'all would have hung her ass out to dry before Hanukkah---FarraFace

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:38pm
I KNEW SHE WAS SCAMMING

-------------
are siggys back?

Posted By: DonBellaDiva
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:46pm
ConfusedSome bishes will forever be immature...smh...

Now about this double scamming ass bullshiat artist...

Was all of this worth it for 2 bundles of hurrrr that yew knew yew could not afford in the first place?
Do yew realize all companies that frequent this board will never want to sell to yo arse again?
Is it that serious that yew couldn't work for it or do a side hurstle or sell some poodabobber???

**Goes off to start a brothel that only accepts paypal and 4 ounce bundles**

-------------
http://glowtxt.com/" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: cutescorpio
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:46pm
Damn JamesPinch....this is how you know it's getting close to the holidays. Sorry famDisapprove

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:05pm
Dany you always trying to be up in it go
study and learn something

Eta sand box buddy has arrived

-------------

Posted By: *SUCCMIDRY*
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:10pm
R&R I'm sorry but you're a sad azz heaux.

The thirst. You should file a police report against her thieving azz. All that for some hair.

None of this will deter from selling on her for the simple fact that I operate off principle. I will show up at your door, no problem.

Posted By: MissEducated
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:14pm
WOW....selling and buying has definitely went awry since the last time I was logged in...SMH.  Sorry that happened to you...too many people trying to sell items with no etiquette and no professionalism.  I can't stand a liar Angry

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:18pm

bitch take your 35 looking 55 got braces off but never smiles snaggle tooth ass somewhere, you put it on a public forum so obviously you want people in it. Im sorry  for what I said , actually no I'm not until you were a bitch I was sorry you were scammed.

Sand box buddy please.  Even if she was my e-friend which she isnt scamming is wrong and she deserves whatever is coming to

-------------
If Insensitive had been deep chocolate with a bell-pepper nose and a gap between her 2 front teeth y'all would have hung her ass out to dry before Hanukkah---FarraFace

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:23pm
Bwahaha from an 18 yo who ain't got a pot to piss in or a Window to throw it out of.... Now I can go hard on you but you're so damaged in the head I won't like I said and box buddy that's all you do here and in fb is lurk to release your. pent up anger on a some one you can't u mad huh

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:28pm

Bwahaha from an 18 yo who ain't got a pot to piss in or a Window to throw it out of.... Now I can go hard on you but you're so damaged in the head I won't like I said and box buddy that's all you do here and in fb is lurk to release your. pent up anger on a some one you can't u mad huh

I'm glad im soo important for you to have the details of my life down.

Too bad you got them wrong.  Why you coming at me I didn't steal your hair/money

Which if RandR was smart she wouldve realized she didnt have to do because it is very easy to figure out your vendor

-------------

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Dany18 Dany18 wrote:

bitch take your 35 looking 55 got braces off but never smiles snaggle tooth ass somewhere, you put it on a public forum so obviously you want people in it. Im sorry  for what I said , actually no I'm not until you were a bitch I was sorry you were scammed.

Sand box buddy please.  Even if she was my e-friend which she isnt scamming is wrong and she deserves whatever is coming to

wth are u for real 510 seems real cool even though i never officially meet her.. ohhh lawwddd

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Posted By: Topaz Moreno
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:52pm
510Queen you are good people Hug and these scammers need to be called out

and some people need to have several several seats!!!!

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Dany18 Dany18 wrote:

wth are u for real 510 seems real cool even though i never officially meet her.. ohhh lawwddd

she sounds like she needs some attention but that just my opinion lol

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:57pm
I feel angry and it's not my money . Queen is a educated, successful mother and wife . Msred and Queen share and help so much on BHM , Both should be praised by everyone that frequents weave .
Queen made it clear along time ago by the way she would change her weaves so frequently , money was not a issue to purchase from any vendor of her choosing .

People need to stop and think about the information we exchange durng the process of a sale . If you scam my old butt , I will be at your door to scalp you . No need to steal hair again . You will no longer have a braid base . I thank god for allowing me to purchase from any vendor I choose , but eveyone likes a bargain if possible .

God will bless you even more Queen . I know you are angry for trying to help a so call member out and she stole from you basically. I will send the letter to her mother if need be . Hug

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:58pm
LOL 510

For real tho ladies, what would Obama Say....

We Baracked the vote yesuuhday!!!! & Lets all come together and drank malt liquor and do the cupid shuffle while hummin down deep fried wangs!!!

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by Topaz Moreno Topaz Moreno wrote:

TOOOOOOOOPAZZZZZZ, MI AMOR BEWRENO

-------------

Posted By: spencer4hire
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:11pm
wow

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:32pm

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: GOBLUE
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:52pm
Sorry this happened to you Queen.

Posted By: Nigerian_princess
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:03pm
Really sorry Queen. Some chicks ruin it for everyone Angry

And not to start anything, but Dany I only ever see you in the threads where something is poppin off, case in point your siggy. I think that's what Queen meant...Geek you were way out of line.

-------------
follow me on Instagram @ Ijeomamama
watch me @ www.youtube.com/pajamagirl123

Posted By: joileprincess
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:03pm
SMH. So she wants a refund, the hair, and a credit? Does she think she is supposed to come up over the purchase of a couple of bundles? That trollop needs to get her life together.

On another note, I have purchased from 510 and received nothing but great service and lovely hair.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:05pm
Damn damn damn what in the heck is going on in this M2M section these day. Ladies its just hair. not shelter, food, or clothes..... its hair.....Sorry 510 this happened to you. Some people just don't have a conscience.

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: natalie2u
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:14pm
phucked up....Thumbs Down

Posted By: glow-music-sass
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:18pm
*walks in thread*

why do i suddenly crave nuggets?

-------------
IG: @summersolstice

Posted By: tbaby123
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:22pm
uhh i thought BMS didn't have any more hair?!?!

Posted By: Tanzi2001
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:25pm
510 has always been one the most helpful members on this board. It pains me to see people going out of their way to hurt the main vets who have helped us step up our weave games. While I have never purchased from 510 before, she was very open and honest about her products; a true professional. God will bless you even more 510.

-------------
It all began in 1908

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:29pm

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:37pm
this thing is tripping.  Thank you ladies for all your sincere concerns.  Like I said I aint tripping.  My pockets ain't hurting, but its so all of you can be aware of how people operate.  Don't want none of yall to get caught.  We all work too hard for our $$ and I can't even blame this on the holidays.  This took place wayyy in Sept so this is just redic.

reason #45460894651 I'm glad I've bowed out gracefully from the hair game.  Tell me where they buy hair in bulk, send it to get wefted and you STILL end up with your full length and weight?  

I take pride in everything I do, even my looks..........yup at 34 got braces and....I had the $$ to do it and didn't have to run a scam to do it.  lol wow I guess I didn't realize how important it was for me to show these pearly whites.  Even when they girl called me fat....I lost 12 pounds.......so Im not sure why she's not happy with me when Im happy with myself.

But these scammers stay sharp out in these weave streets.  Yall stay sharper!

-------------

Posted By: tbaby123
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:40pm
i need BMS back in my life!! ugh scammers are such ruiners of everything!

karma will get her

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by DonBellaDiva DonBellaDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Topaz Moreno Topaz Moreno wrote:

TOOOOOOOOPAZZZZZZ, MI AMOR BEWRENO

Hey DonBella girl!!!! Big smile

Posted By: Mr Good Hair
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:17pm
Wow that's pretty crazy...
Never heard anything like that...
One thing I can tell you is to make sure that any orders you have over $250 make SURE that you have the SIGNATURE REQUIRED on that shipment because anything that you ship over $250 if that person says they never got it you will have that money taken out of YOUR ACCOUNT.

I recently had someone attempt to tell their credit card company they never got a $400 order...

Posted By: eleisha26
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:52pm
Smh damn shame all these scammers popping up around these streets. Sorry that happened to you queen but like another poster said.....youre about to be blessed and as for the scammer, karma will be at her door

-------------

Posted By: thebombdotkom
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:29pm
WoW

-------------
Starting Length: Neck
Current Length: Longest layer @ WL
Short Term/2013 Goal: Full Waist Length
Ultimate Goal: Full Hip Length

Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:40pm
We can't have nice things :(

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

What thd hell is going on with these broke azz heauxs trying to scam for weave? Its JUST WEAVE LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!

The recession got folks finances and ethics all fcuked apparently. 

-------------
Laws are not written to protect children and women. They are written to protect MEN. - TokyoRose (truncated unfortunately)

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:59pm

But these scammers stay sharp out in these weave streets.  Yall stay sharper!

-------------

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:18am
I always wonder what type of parents raise ppl like this? trifling and dishonest..

-------------

Posted By: mspatty
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 5:40am
not surprised!! i knew that chick was a scamming O....she has buyers remorse too

Posted By: HoneyS7
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:37am
Originally posted by glow-music-sass glow-music-sass wrote:

*walks in thread*

why do i suddenly crave nuggets?

DeadLOLLOLLOLCryCryDead

-------------
I often wish that I could save everyone, but I'm a dreamer.

Posted By: MsMahoganyRed
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:55am
Wow...Shocked

You have every right to be hot 510...this is maddening.  I don't understand the reason of a charge back...I mean she was FORTUNATE to win her Paypal dispute and because she FAILED to return the hair within the deadline (that hair should have been packaged up and ready to go on the day the dispute was filed) given by Paypal, days later she initiates a charge back???? 

I'm so confused by this but it only makes situations for both BUYERS and SELLERS difficult.  She's not new to purchasing so this is crazy, at this point she just needs to take the "L" on this one, at this point it may be harder for her to even try selling this on here or FB with the messiness behind it.  SMH

-------------
Not all people can understand the way I am. Some people hate me while others love me. I love the way I don't pretend to be someone I am not just to impress anyone. #Fitting

Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:24am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I feel angry and it's not my money . Queen is a educated, successful mother and wife . Msred and Queen share and help so much on BHM , Both should be praised by everyone that frequents weave .
Queen made it clear along time ago by the way she would change her weaves so frequently , money was not a issue to purchase from any vendor of her choosing .

People need to stop and think about the information we exchange durng the process of a sale . If you scam my old butt , I will be at your door to scalp you . No need to steal hair again . You will no longer have a braid base . I thank god for allowing me to purchase from any vendor I choose , but eveyone likes a bargain if possible .

God will bless you even more Queen . I know you are angry for trying to help a so call member out and she stole from you basically. I will send the letter to her mother if need be . Hug

YOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM DEAD!

-------------
Ain't no body got time fo dat.

Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 6:32pm
someone did this to me i'd small claims there sorry @ss

510 you have her name and address so file in your local court for almost nuthin and you will win

give the warning on these stealing bishes so we know who to throw tomatos at but after that DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:04pm
Debg.....I just might do that make an example.   Let me go on line to check up on this

-------------

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:17pm
The girl signs on to bhm without one response . I thought she was alright in the past .

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Posted By: MDFLDiva
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:44pm
510 you are the best out there and for dirty foots like this to act out in this way is pure madness.  this trick and that Dany broad need to be slapped several times.   *&%^$#@Ein' disrespectful bishes! can't stand 'em!

Posted By: darlinnic
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:15pm
Sorry 510 :(

How are people in guest groups?

Posted By: MsTiki
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:26pm

Debg.....I just might do that make an example.   Let me go on line to check up on this

Queen I hope that you do .. I can't stand scamming, dishonest people ... They make it hard on people that are not that way.... Take her to small claims please!

-------------
Peace and Blessings,
Tiki

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

Sorry 510 :(

How are people in guest groups?

Thats what i was wondering.

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:34pm
What does guest group even mean?

-------------

Posted By: Coco2Prissy
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:34pm
Smh! I swear them bishes can bring out the worst in you ...take her to court 510Queen.

Posted By: HAIR-IZ-LYFE
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:44pm
I think it means their account is banned

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by HAIR-IZ-LYFE HAIR-IZ-LYFE wrote:

Then why not say BANNED in big letters like some other forums do?

-------------

Posted By: darlinnic
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

Originally posted by HAIR-IZ-LYFE HAIR-IZ-LYFE wrote:

Then why not say BANNED in big letters like some other forums do?

BAM!!!

I need to know about this people being banned but signing in with another login under a pseudonym....

Posted By: MISS CR
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:49pm
Sorry 510. When in business there are always scammers who are trying to get over.  My mom just did a lady's weave. Hairstyle was $200.00. She claimed that she left her wallet in the car...never saw her again.  It's a shame and it's just hair but nothing good will come to these scammers.

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 10:51pm
MissCR. Same thing happend to me. Did the ladies hair. And she dipped. And never saw her again :(

Its never that serious for some hair smh

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:58pm
Miss cr and prnena..... That's just crazy I couldn't imagine slaving over a head and not getting paid. This just makes your not want to deal with people period.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:07am

Miss cr and prnena..... That's just crazy I couldn't imagine slaving over a head and not getting paid. This just makes your not want to deal with people period.

Chai .. I stopped taking new clients. So I understand why u stepped out of the hair game

And of course I just saw a review of your yaki wave.

I weep

I weep soo hard.

-------------

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:53am
510- Sis, word is your hair was the TRUTH and you're HONEST! Don't miss a step or lose one night of sleep over this madness.  I  just knew I should have got me some Yaki from ya  Disapprove!

Posted By: blkbuttafly
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:05am
First, never understood the whole " i check you politely and you come after my face/weight/etc"....why cant ppl just take the scolding like a woman without resorting to insults that have NOTHING to do with anything

510 has been one of the most helpful ppl on these boards. Ive purchased several times from her and was sad to hear she was closing up shop.

510.....this post is killing me softly. Im sorry this is happening to you :(

Ppls priorites are effed up.

Posted By: choc_lover
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:07am
This is so sad.
I mean, its just hair. So please dump the violence taketh it by force mentality. And to the lady who felt the need to attack the OP personally, you really really need to take several seats and grow up. That was totally unnecessary.
510, I'm truly sorry this happened to you. And I agree you should take her to court. Make an example of her and maybe it'd deter others.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:06am
I ordered from the company a while back, & my hair wasn't that good. Obviously RandR was trying to get one over with the double claims thing, but maybe she really did have a problem with the hair *just saying* don't stone me.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:12am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

I ordered from the company a while back, & my hair wasn't that good. Obviously RandR was trying to get one over with the double claims thing, but maybe she really did have a problem with the hair *just saying* don't stone me.

If that was the case then she should have stated it in the for sale thread she made

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:15am

If that was the case then she should have stated it in the for sale thread she made

Oh i didn't read the for sale thread LOLEmbarrassed

-------------

Posted By: MsMahoganyRed
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:17am

All of this!  But I recall her complaint with the hair was that it was littered with grays (which the pictures posted only showed a few at best...I can show you a bundle of hair LITTERED with grays - that ish was annoying!) even still, she should have sent the hair back when Paypal gave her the okay.  She didn't, so with that said she should suck it up and sell it or admit that she is doing some underhanded things - cause this whole fiasco is wrong...

-------------
Not all people can understand the way I am. Some people hate me while others love me. I love the way I don't pretend to be someone I am not just to impress anyone. #Fitting

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:26am
So wait on top of filing with pay pal, filing with her credit card she tried to SELL the hair too, obviously i need reading lessons because I skimmed through this lol 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:32am

So wait on top of filing with pay pal, filing with her credit card she tried to SELL the hair too, obviously i need reading lessons because I skimmed through this lol 

YES that's why this thread is growing lol the ratchetness is overwhelming. Read that thread posted in the OP if you haven't already. That's where it all pops offLOL

-------------

Posted By: LovilyLocs
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:33am

YES that's why this thread is growing lol the ratchetness is overwhelming. Read that thread posted in the OP if you haven't already. That's where it all pops offLOL

Wow!!!  So she files a Paypal dispute, credit card charge back, keeps the hair then tries to sell it.  WTH!!!  That's the mostDead.  Sad and pathetic.  Life and karma will catch up with this young lady.

Queen I'm sorry you had to go through this mess.  Thanks for sharing to prevent someone else from going though this.  Stay Blessed!

Posted By: miamiu27
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:53am

Wow I didn't know all of that. That is a mess. She musta needed money really bad.

-------------
I don't have time to complain. Take off your bedroom slippers put on your marching shoes! Shake it off, Stop complaining, Stop grumbling, Stop Crying and We are gonna Press On, We got Work to Do!!

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 8:58am
Need cash tomorrow??Confused

-------------

Posted By: miamiu27
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:01am
Nigerian LOL...corner.....don't you have some homework to do or a class to be in. LMAO.

-------------
I don't have time to complain. Take off your bedroom slippers put on your marching shoes! Shake it off, Stop complaining, Stop grumbling, Stop Crying and We are gonna Press On, We got Work to Do!!

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:23am
Fine fine I'm done...I've got work anywayTongue

-------------

Posted By: misscharisma
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 9:37am
I can't believe that is just soooo messy get a job its not that serious.Angry

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:11am

Need cash tomorrow??Confused

DEADDDD at the need money now clipDeadDeadCryCryCry

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: RandRLove
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 11:04am
510 Can you please do me a favor and respond to the PM I sent yesterday? Your hair is in a mailing package and waiting to be labeled. 

You've had plenty of time to come in here and post and I know BHM notifies you of any PMs you get upon signing in.

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 11:10am

Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Coco2Prissy Coco2Prissy wrote:

GIRL..........................................................................LOL

-------------
Losers make excuses! Winners make things happen!

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 11:59am
Originally posted by RandRLove RandRLove wrote:

510 Can you please do me a favor and respond to the PM I sent yesterday? Your hair is in a mailing package and waiting to be labeled. 

You've had plenty of time to come in here and post and I know BHM notifies you of any PMs you get upon signing in.

Umm you wait until she starts a thread to request shipping info which I am quite sure you have already from the original purchase or Paypal dispute and now you're rushing her to answer your pm from YESTERDAY?   
Hon did you really win the dispute and also try to do the charge back on your CC? Weren't you supposed to stop both according to the last thread?

Girl you sho are special minded. LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:05pm
Damn I was just about to type that response LL. Why are you filing a charge back when you didn't even mail the hair? Her address should already be in your paypal history. You just sound, look and feel like a scammer. How you emailing her only just yesterday when this issue has been going on for months.

-------------

Posted By: divastar
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:11pm
WOOOOOOW!!! Smh at this fukery. I'm usually a lurker, but had to come and comment on this one. I too purchased hair from Queen and had no problems from first email to getting the hair. She was very pleasant and professional so to see/hear this gets me boiling! I wouldn't let this absent-minded fool get away with this crap. I'm a stickler for principle and integrity and this enough to make me purchase a plane ticket!! Queen I hope you take the advice and go to small claims! Karma is an ugly b*@$& waiting to f@$% up some sh*t!!

-------------
Trust no one BUT GOD!!

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:13pm
If this child don't get outta my thread with this bs. Yes child I got your pm. You're 2 months late. I'm not reading it or going to respond to it. Take it up with pp and your cc company. I don't understand your issue but a 150 store premium outlet mall just opened just opened and I'm on my way to get my winter shipping on.

*SINGING DUCES* CHRIS BROWN

-------------

Posted By: HoneyS7
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:14pm

Omg!! Shocked  @MissCR so sorry that happened to your mom and sorry that happened to you PRnena. People are so shameful!

-------------
I often wish that I could save everyone, but I'm a dreamer.

Posted By: divastar
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:18pm

If this child don't get outta my thread with this bs. Yes child I got your pm. You're 2 months late. I'm not reading it or going to respond to it. Take it up with pp and your cc company. I don't understand your issue but a 150 premium outlet mall just opened just opened and I'm on my way to get my winter shipping on.

Makes Christmas list now!!

-------------
Trust no one BUT GOD!!

Posted By: RandRLove
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:40pm

If this child don't get outta my thread with this bs. Yes child I got your pm. You're 2 months late. I'm not reading it or going to respond to it. Take it up with pp and your cc company. I don't understand your issue but a 150 store premium outlet mall just opened just opened and I'm on my way to get my winter shipping on.

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:44pm
well.. lol.. this is some FU-C_K-ERY

-------------

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

The recession got folks finances and ethics all fcuked apparently. 
No... it's wanting more than you're willing to WORK for.  A theif is a
THIEF is a LIAR and a THIEF.

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
Leptin Reset and CT = BanginBody.com
www.jackkruse.com

Posted By: Anuli
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:19pm
i think this is really bad way to go about business 510, its disrespectful and shows a lot about your character.. in a very bad light. if ive learned anything from this thread it would be not to purchase a strand from you. 

Posted By: Mr Good Hair
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:20pm
Allow me to interject this bit of FACT into the conversation
You wouldn't need a RETURN ADDRESS FROM HER, in fact Paypal would have given you the EXACT ADDRESS that you needed to return the package to, and IN FACT if you did not return the package to the EXACT ADDRESS that Paypal gave you then it would not count as you having even returned it.

Paypal controls the returns process...
And Paypal tracks the returns process...

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Originally posted by Coco2Prissy Coco2Prissy wrote:

GIRL..........................................................................LOL

Smh...girl this is ridiculous!

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:25pm
@Anuli....huh you beefing with 510 now?

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Anuli Anuli wrote:

i think this is really bad way to go about business 510, its disrespectful and shows a lot about your character.. in a very bad light. if ive learned anything from this thread it would be not to purchase a strand from you. 

Anuli I AM SHOCKEDShocked.

-------------

Posted By: Lwhite1960
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:13pm

I have to ask... WHERE IN THE F*UK WERE YOU WHEN RANDR POSTED THE HAIR FOR SALE...ALL WHILE SHE HAD OPENED A PAYPAL DISPUTE?

You bishes work a bishes last damn nerve with this BULL!

This right here is why I can't buy hair from the good people on here!

-------------
New Resolution
(X)Endure Chemo -DONE,
(X)Radiation - DONE
(X)Hormone Therapy -5 year countdown has begun.
(X) Reversal of this chemo enduced Heart failure- started
(X)"Surviving"!
DAMN STRAIGHT!

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:15pm
Woooooooow Really????? Shocked

Why do you have to take it to BHM to get a reaction from ppl that dodge you?

-------------

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Mr Good Hair Mr Good Hair wrote:

Allow me to interject this bit of FACT into the conversation
You wouldn't need a RETURN ADDRESS FROM HER, in fact Paypal would have given you the EXACT ADDRESS that you needed to return the package to, and IN FACT if you did not return the package to the EXACT ADDRESS that Paypal gave you then it would not count as you having even returned it.

Paypal controls the returns process...
And Paypal tracks the returns process...
For the visually impaired and the people questioning the integrity of the OP's complaint and this thread. 

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
Leptin Reset and CT = BanginBody.com
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:50pm
Anuli you really think after EVERYTHING 510queen is in the wrong? She did nothing but vent

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:56pm

R bought the hair, said she didn't want the hair because it was "littered with grays and had orange hilites" which I THINK she said she planned on dyeing anyway. Wanted to return the hair although 510 posted with the pics that there were NO RETURNS. 510 tried to help the girl sell the hair but the girl couldn't wait for the buyer to buy the hair she was taking too long and tried to sell the hair here.

In the sell thread she FAILED to mention that the hair was "littered with grays and had "orange colored strands". It was too awful for her to wear but fine enough to sell at purchase price. Confused During this time WHILE trying to sell the hair at retail price she filed a Paypal dispute (double dipping). Won the Paypal dispute and never returned hair and apparently AFTER winning the Paypal dispute files a CC chargeback (TRIPLE DIPPING!) Now R hasn't responded to whether or not she did indeed file a CC chargeback when she posted I just assume ASSUME she did since she didn't deny it.

Out of all dis you question 510's character? Umm, OK. LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:02pm
Drake......I thought we was better than that.... thought I was your dear mil

-------------

Posted By: bubblyboo
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

R bought the hair, said she didn't want the hair because it was "littered with grays and had orange hilites" which I THINK she said she planned on dyeing anyway. Wanted to return the hair although 510 posted with the pics that there were NO RETURNS. 510 tried to help the girl sell the hair but the girl couldn't wait for the buyer to buy the hair she was taking too long and tried to sell the hair here.

In the sell thread she FAILED to mention that the hair was "littered with grays and had "orange colored strands". It was too awful for her to wear but fine enough to sell at purchase price. Confused During this time WHILE trying to sell the hair at retail price she filed a Paypal dispute (double dipping). Won the Paypal dispute and never returned hair and apparently AFTER winning the Paypal dispute files a CC chargeback (TRIPLE DIPPING!) Now R hasn't responded to whether or not she did indeed file a CC chargeback when she posted I just assume ASSUME she did since she didn't deny it.

Out of all dis you question 510's character? Umm, OK. LOL

THISSSSSSS!!!!!!!

-------------
Cry me a river d*@kface you just got yourself another one!

Posted By: tasty14rb
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:10pm
Just because a person is your e-friend doesn't mean you defend them when they clearly have made a mistake.  A true friend calls you on your bullsh*t and tells you to get your sh*t together not try to cyber bully another person, talking about her looks, her character.  

You only name call when you have nothing else to stand on.  

Print Page | Close Window