Print Page | Close Window

how do people who have lots of white friends feel?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350595
Printed Date: Nov 21 2018 at 6:46am


Topic: how do people who have lots of white friends feel?
Posted By: BoutThatLife
Subject: how do people who have lots of white friends feel?
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:36pm
so my news feed is blowing up with drama. I can see comments left on other friend.s profile and these yt folks losing their mind as you may know...I just wondered how black people who have a lot of white friends feel right now. Especially if you're in a red state

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME



Replies:
Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:36pm
can u change your thread title?

that spelling of friends is horrible.


Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:41pm

The two white people whom I consider franz are Obama supporters. One raised $1M for his campaign.

 
The white people I live and work with. Meh. As long as they keep their hands off of me and other people of color then I'll be throughly entertained by their version of "suffering"


-------------
Life is good!


Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:42pm

White friends?



Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

White friends?



Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

White friends?



Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:55pm
mine are okay. 

-------------


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

The two white people whom I consider franz are Obama supporters. One raised $1M for his campaign.

 
The white people I live and work with. Meh. As long as they keep their hands off of me and other people of color then I'll be throughly entertained by their version of "suffering"



this.


My Republican friends are unfortch Black.



-------------


PEACE


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

White friends?



Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:04pm
they're much more liberal than i am. LOL

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends


Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:07pm
I had to do some facebook de-friending of my white "associates," some got real slick at the mouth today. I canceled every single one of those Powders. I was cool, until they started expressing their dismay on my timeline. My inner Qualified P. Newton came out. Better to have my right fist in the air, then my left hook cross your face...and with that delete, delete,delete! Dey had ta go!

-------------
I Would rather eat crumbs with bums than share steak with snakes-

The token "instigatory thanks" on nonsenical posts always kill me.


Posted By: tasty0619
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:09pm
I don't have many, but one is pro-obama and the other hasn't been vocal about who she is for. I think that's it...well I have another who is a fb friend an ex-coworker, and he very much pro romney/the republican ticket. He said "life as we know it is over" -_- This other chick called him salty. lmao

-------------
Visit my accessory store to view my handmade designs!! www.etsy.com/shop/modishness


Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

I had to do some facebook de-friending of my white "associates," some got real slick at the mouth today. I canceled every single one of those Powders. I was cool, until they started expressing their dismay on my timeline. My inner Qualified P. Newton came out. Better to have my right fist in the air, then my left hook cross your face...and with that delete, delete,delete! Dey had ta go!


Clap


-------------


PEACE


Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:14pm
Black people have YT "friends"?Confused


Posted By: miamiu1127
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:17pm
My cousin defriended some folks but it was because Obama won. Let's just say we haven't meet for our Sunday brunchs in a long time. I feel we would have nothing to talk about. The white friends I do have voted for Obama.

-------------
I don't got to be fly, I'm fly in my pockets.


Posted By: melly
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:19pm
there are a lot of white people who support/voted for obama. I watched the post election celebration last night on ABC/NBC and they were broadcasting from times square and there were a lot of white people cheering and celebrating.
Anyways I live just across the border and yes we canadians do care about U.S Politics and whatever happens in the U.S and there are a lot of of white people here who would vote for Obama if they were living in the U.S.



Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

White friends?


LMAO


-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"


Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:22pm
I dont know anyone who voted for Romney. But, I saw some car today at work with a million anti-Obama bumper stickers on it "your Obama sticker might as well say I'm stupid" and "Obama lies, America dies" etc Dead

That's the closest I've been to one I think


Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by melly melly wrote:

there are a lot of white people who support/voted for obama. I watched the post election celebration last night on ABC/NBC and they were broadcasting from times square and there were a lot of white people cheering and celebrating.

Right, so I dunno where all this "Take that whitey!" foolishness is coming from. There are not enough black people in America, and surely not enough black voters, to have put Obama in office twice. People need to stop. Sleepy


-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by melly melly wrote:

there are a lot of white people who support/voted for obama. I watched the post election celebration last night on ABC/NBC and they were broadcasting from times square and there were a lot of white people cheering and celebrating.

Right, so I dunno where all this "Take that whitey!" foolishness is coming from. There are not enough black people in America, and surely not enough black voters, to have put Obama in office twice. People need to stop. Sleepy

but what did this have to do with this threadLOL
yah just turned left and went the wrong way down a one way street, eff asking for directionsLOL


Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:28pm
Most of my white friends are pro-choice, pro education, pro gay rights, etc...very liberal.  Like attracts like I suppose.  I haven't seen one (visible) belligerent comment yet. Several were weeping right along with me.  Some of my husband's family would be the only angry white people I know.  They've been oddly quiet.  That or I've blocked all of their comments.  I can't remember.     


Posted By: melly
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

I had to do some facebook de-friending of my white "associates," some got real slick at the mouth today. I canceled every single one of those Powders. I was cool, until they started expressing their dismay on my timeline. My inner Qualified P. Newton came out. Better to have my right fist in the air, then my left hook cross your face...and with that delete, delete,delete! Dey had ta go!


Are ur so called white friends upset because they don't want a black president or because they are republican?


Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by melly melly wrote:

there are a lot of white people who support/voted for obama. I watched the post election celebration last night on ABC/NBC and they were broadcasting from times square and there were a lot of white people cheering and celebrating.

Right, so I dunno where all this "Take that whitey!" foolishness is coming from. There are not enough black people in America, and surely not enough black voters, to have put Obama in office twice. People need to stop. Sleepy

but what did this have to do with this threadLOL
yah just turned left and went the wrong way down a one way street, eff asking for directionsLOL

You're right, what I said had nothing to do with this thread but was in response to melly.


-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"


Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:35pm
My "Associates" were just that. None of them were crazy enough to say they straight up didnt want a Black President. After reading a few comments, Im going to assume it was "Not wanting a black president wrapped in being a Republican." Although the ones that posed an issue weren't nearly as vocal througout this entire election until these last few days.

-------------
I Would rather eat crumbs with bums than share steak with snakes-

The token "instigatory thanks" on nonsenical posts always kill me.


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:38pm
all the white people I know wanted obama to win. They were the most vocal people in the office

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: Organic
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:41pm
Well, work was quite somber today. Hehehe...

I spent most of my day inside the flight test facility with 12 white men. Usually they engage in light-hearted banter and play jokes on each other, but today, everyone was a bit tight-lipped and morose.

To lighten the mood (Evil Smile), I invited a few of them to lunch with me. No one accepted LOL.

They must have known I was 'boasting' because I NEVER invite them to lunch (ew), and rarely do I sing at work, but today I kept belting out:

BROTHERHOOD OF THE BOAT
JHAJI BHAI!!!!!
JHAJI BHAI!!!!!


It's basically a song about the African/Indian diaspora and those of us who are mixed African and Indian descent, and how we unite under one nation Big smileEvil Smile. You know, since America is post-racial and colour-blind and all. Right.

I got a few wicked stares, but they will be alright.







-------------
Cut from full hip to full waist
Maxi Glide with coconut oil
Pin curls
VOILA!


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:41pm
The majority of whites voted for Mitt

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:41pm
black people need to master the art of speaking in code

white people do that sh*t so well.


-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:43pm
All my white friends are staunch conservatives except for my white professors who fit the stereotype of liberal academics lol

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:46pm
Obama had 93% of the black for and upwards of 70 percent for Latinos and Asians .
He got 39% of the white vote.
Around a 4% drop from last election


I need to see ow that breaks down ppl wise not just percentages

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:50pm

I was expecting a roar of excitement and laughter when I got to work. Yall you could hear pin drops all day while I was at work. The black people did happy dances everytime we met in the breakroom. 



-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

black people need to master the art of speaking in code

white people do that sh*t so well.

I agree. I kind of cringed every time I heard someone on the radio or tv say "my president is black"


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:20pm
Most of my friends who r like 18-21 voted for Obama. Some of my old catholic school friends voted for Romney I was not surprised.


Posted By: KinksnWinks
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:45pm
My Yt friends are alot more liberal than I am and for the most part, and are obama supporters. I had five romney supporters and their educated enough to say ok and move on....what is crazy on my timeline is that their are a number of black independent voters who kept denouncing obama's presidency and stating anyone who votes for him is uneducated, side eye


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:47pm
the whites did not offend me on fb. 

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: gabi03
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:52pm
All my white friends are gay so they voted for Obama, but I still don't really trust them, they think being gay means they "relate" to me. They're actually the ones who spew the most racially charged bullsh*t and think its funny. The only actual celebration here in Seattle was for same sex marriage, no one was really focused on the presidential election. 


Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:05pm
Well, I had to remove quite a few white assocaites from my list yesterday after the repeated use of the word mailto:ni@@er" rel="nofollow - 'ni@@er' . It is one thing to not vote for Obama because his views do not align with yours, but to call Obama a monkey and say things like "get this mailto:ni@@er" rel="nofollow - ni@@er out of office" is just doing the absolute most. There are other things that were said that I will not put on here.
 
Then these same people are yelling that people voted for him because of his race. Well, don't yall ignorant racists want him out of office because of his race also? Just doing the absolute most.. All that crying and flopping around everywhere is not going to change the fact that my president is black and best of all, hes back!!  Cool
 
I went from being angry to just downright amused at them because they are whining and those white tears are falling more than rain in a thunderstorm..
 
 
 
 


-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!



Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:10pm
Oh, and this is how I feel.. Big smile
 
 


-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!



Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

the whites did not offend me on fb. 


-------------
"I don't give a flying pretzel in skittle rainbow hell"


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:41pm
They're cheering with me. I lost one friend though. She commented on my status saying"Actually Romney won" trying to tell me that popular vote doesn't mean a thing. Right after posting, she defriended me. I was laughing so hard!

Bitch, he won by the electoral vote, that's how we vote!

-------------


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

They're cheering with me. I lost one friend though. She commented on my status saying"Actually Romney won" trying to tell me that popular vote doesn't mean a thing. Right after posting, she defriended me. I was laughing so hard!

Bitch, he won by the electoral vote, that's how we vote!

obama won by both right? so she needs to sit down


-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:


Well, work was quite somber today. Hehehe...

I spent most of my day inside the flight test facility with 12 white men. Usually they engage in light-hearted banter and play jokes on each other, but today, everyone was a bit tight-lipped and morose.

To lighten the mood (Evil Smile), I invited a few of them to lunch with me. No one accepted LOL.

They must have known I was 'boasting' because I NEVER invite them to lunch (ew), and rarely do I sing at work, but today I kept belting out:

BROTHERHOOD OF THE BOAT
JHAJI BHAI!!!!!
JHAJI BHAI!!!!!


It's basically a song about the African/Indian diaspora and those of us who are mixed African and Indian descent, and how we unite under one nation Big smileEvil Smile. You know, since America is post-racial and colour-blind and all. Right.

I got a few wicked stares, but they will be alright.










LMFAOOOOOOOO!! YOU CÖCKY GIRL!

I LOVE IT~!

-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:


Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

They're cheering with me. I lost one friend though. She commented on my status saying"Actually Romney won" trying to tell me that popular vote doesn't mean a thing. Right after posting, she defriended me. I was laughing so hard!

Bitch, he won by the electoral vote, that's how we vote!


obama won by both right? so she needs to sit down



YEAH! This salty girl was so deep in denial she was trying to convince herself otherwise and ran away before I served her the truth! I wasn't even mad, I was laughing! Elections don't affect my friendships, but the same can't be said for her!

Even her boyfriend commented (WHO IS BLACK, BY THE WAY LOL) going wtf at her pigheadedness and ending our friendship like that. My happiness is her disappointment~

Honestly though, nothing of value was lost. The girl is a very questionable friend. I don't have time for frenemies. We never talked or hung out for a reason.

-------------


Posted By: juniordetective
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:53pm
I had to remove this one girl from my fb, because she made the comment "Anything is better than a Muslim". I took personal offense to this seeing as I have cousins and good friends who are Muslim.

-------------
So now we got signatures....(4/13/2011)



Posted By: lalaLeslie
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by juniordetective juniordetective wrote:

I had to remove this one girl from my fb, because she made the comment "Anything is better than a Muslim". I took personal offense to this seeing as I have cousins and good friends who are Muslim.

I have friends who are Muslim as well. He's a Christian anyway, don't see why people try to impose these lies on him.


Posted By: lalaLeslie
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:50pm
I didn't check my FB during the elections so Idk. I don't hang out w/ any white people at the moment, but I know a lot of the white people at my school must've been devastated because all through the election time (meaning like even before actual election day) I've been hearing people on campus wanting Romney to win. I don't understand why. I don't think Obama is amazing but damn, he's better than the other guy.


Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

The two white people whom I consider franz are Obama supporters. One raised $1M for his campaign.

 
The white people I live and work with. Meh. As long as they keep their hands off of me and other people of color then I'll be throughly entertained by their version of "suffering"



this. My Republican friends are unfortch Black.


This it's my churchgoing black friends that are trippin.  One of my white friends doesn't vote and the other is all smiles.  But then that could also be because we approved the legalization of marijuana for recreational use in my state Cool  I haven't smoked in 10 years but as of 12/06/12 we will be allowed to possess an ounce or less.  Folks is real happy in Washington lol


-------------
Valleys only exist between mountains. Stay down til you come up.


Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:00pm
I closely associate with only 1 white person. He's cool.

Majority of my white associates are cool, too. I had to un-friend a couple people on facebook, but I barely talk to them anyway. They didnt necessarily say something racist, but it was getting there, so I unfriended because I didnt want my notifications to blow up because their racist friends came to their defense after I told them about themselves. 


-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul




Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:09pm
I ain't even checked my FB page.  As far as the white friends that I spend time with......they all voted for Obama....except maybe one and we don't chill that much.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:11pm
I will say that my I haven't even spoken to my cousin yet because she was for Romney.  She don't really talk political on her page but.....yeah.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:00pm
Only a few n they arent saying anything outright but I did see one of them comment on the FB pg citizens link. They talking bout "whats the pt in voting our vote doesn't count" "hes a dictator" they are also "praying for impeachment" and "the raptureDead 

ROTFL




-------------
#CHOGH


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:16pm
My White friends were ANGRY! I unfriended 5 people. If you saw what they posted. Ugh!


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:16pm
My friend Lee posted this:
 
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now I’m beginning to believe it. ~Clarence Darrow


Posted By: browneyez4548
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

White friends?



Thanked.


-------------


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:20pm

A few people I knew said this, "Re-Electing Obama Would Be Like The Titanic Backing Up and Hitting An Iceberg Again."

 
http://pointsandfigures.com/2012/07/26/re-electing-obama-would-be-like-the-titanic-backing-up-and-hitting-an-iceberg-again/" rel="nofollow - http://pointsandfigures.com/2012/07/26/re-electing-obama-would-be-like-the-titanic-backing-up-and-hitting-an-iceberg-again/

 
They are selling this image on t-shirts and blankets.

http://www.cafepress.com/+obama_sinks_titanic_stadium_blanket,648921757" rel="nofollow - http://www.cafepress.com/+obama_sinks_titanic_stadium_blanket,648921757


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:21pm
I don't believe in white people.


Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:46pm
Maaaaan phuk Lee!

-------------
#CHOGH


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

My friend Lee posted this:
 
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now I’m beginning to believe it. ~Clarence Darrow

u mean ex-friend right?


-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:11am
Some people voted for Mitt simply out of spite for Obama. Dumb fcuks. Everything Mitt planned for the USA if he was elected would have screwed us all. EVERYONE would have been affected except affluent old white men. smh.

White tears are oh so delicious! *drinks with pinky finger up*


-------------
Going through a quarter life crisis. Judge me if you will. No fcks will be given though.

Don't call a b*tch a b*tch unless you like the b*tch


Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:12am
<=== Does not have any American white friends.

-------------
Going through a quarter life crisis. Judge me if you will. No fcks will be given though.

Don't call a b*tch a b*tch unless you like the b*tch


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:45am
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Everything Mitt planned for the USA if he was elected would have screwed us all.
not really


Posted By: Gumdrop92
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:47am
Not true friends, but on fb...Oh they're salty af. I think some of them deleted me once I posted pics...meh

-------------
"A miracle is another name for hard work," -Kang Tae Joon 아름다운 그대에게
SL to BSL in 2012


Posted By: melly
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 7:40am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Well, I had to remove quite a few white assocaites from my list yesterday after the repeated use of the word mailto:ni@@er" rel="nofollow - 'ni@@er' . It is one thing to not vote for Obama because his views do not align with yours, but to call Obama a monkey and say things like "get this mailto:ni@@er" rel="nofollow - ni@@er out of office" is just doing the absolute most. There are other things that were said that I will not put on here.
 

Then these same people are yelling that people voted for him because of his race. Well, don't yall ignorant racists want him out of office because of his race also? Just doing the absolute most.. All that crying and flopping around everywhere is not going to change the fact that my president is black and best of all, hes back!!  Cool

 

I went from being angry to just downright amused at them because they are whining and those white tears are falling more than rain in a thunderstorm..

 

 

 

 


I can't believe those people had the nerve to say that word espiecially on a social media platform.


Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:10am
I don't have a single right leaning friend. I know one girl just defriend a ton of people. I found it strange they were friends with her an Egyptian born Muslim American then flip out like that. Like did they just ignore all her post and FB profile pic?

I can be friends with somebody of a different religion but I don't think I could do it if we had different political views.


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:19am
one of these days im going to ask some of you what you definition of friend isLOL


Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:22am
I'm sure I have some associates who are republicans but all of my friends are democrats. 

My married neighbors are both 80+ and Jewish.  Sweetest people on the block.  The husband was outside dancing, completely overjoyed that Obama won.  He wants to beat Romney's ass literally and that shyt is hilarious.  Old white men love to talk about fightingLOL







-------------
If you're not ready to die for it, put the word 'freedom' out of your vocabulary. - Malcolm X

BC: 2/16/2012 - Starting over :-)



Posted By: Findingmyme
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:43am
Whites are the minority at work so no problems there, and the whites that I have allowed as friends on FB have kept their opinions and comments to themselves, last but not least I don't associate with any clear folk in real life.


Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 8:43am
i'm side-eyeing y'all for having had such racist white ppl on your FBs anyway
like gotdamn


-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:38am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

My friend Lee posted this:
 
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now I’m beginning to believe it. ~Clarence Darrow

u mean ex-friend right?
 
Yeah, I unfriended him, and a bunch of other people. 


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:50am
I only have one white friend who supported Mittens.  She is distraught and is threatening to move to Mexico.  She ain't goin' nowhere...especially since Mexico has a universal health care system and an economy far worse than ours.  I have another who considers herself a Libritarian.  She doesn't particularly like Obama, but I don't feel she is racist. She doesn't go on and on about the "take our country back" business.

The rest of my white friends are all Obama supporters and were very pleased with the election results.


-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:55am
I work at a Korean elementary school here in Japan.  I thought it was funny when the Koreans, Japanese, Australians and Canadians kept coming up to me and asked if I voted and then congratulated me on Obama's victory.  LMAO!

That's proof positive that even abroad, NOBODY likes Mittens.  Even my doctor asked if I voted and told me he was hoping for Obama to win because Romney is a liar.  haha


-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.


Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:57am
Most of my White associates voted for President Obama and those that didn't voted for the lesser known parties' candidates.  I did not see any open Romney supporters in my newsfeed.


Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

one of these days im going to ask some of you what you definition of friend isLOL
But the majority of "friends" on your fb page are not really friends but associates anyways. Out of all my fb friends I only have about 30 of them in my cell and fewer than that, that I actually talk to on a regular basis.


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

one of these days im going to ask some of you what you definition of friend isLOL
But the majority of "friends" on your fb page are not really friends but associates anyways. Out of all my fb friends I only have about 30 of them in my cell and fewer than that, that I actually talk to on a regular basis.

 i wasnt even thinking about fb friends


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:08pm
When I was on FB .... I never had issue with those I was friends with usually it was their older relatives that I got into it with. Id school them properly and with pride. Probably the worse thing FB ever did was allow u to see statuses ur friends commented on with the ability to reply back if the profile wasnt private


-------------


Posted By: eleisha26
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Gumdrop92 Gumdrop92 wrote:

Not true friends, but on fb...Oh they're salty af. I think some of them deleted me once I posted pics...meh


The same here. had one girl on my feed asking ppl to stop posting about bo winning, I uploaded the deal with it pic that was posted here to my fb, next thing I know ppl s statuses that was once there straight disappeared lmao

-------------


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:26pm
OH LAWD!! I FOUND ONE!! and tbh i found him bc  A WHITE GIRL i went to school with went off on him. he is so fckking ignorant now! we went to high school together. he said some pretty racist sh*t and is gross. i had blocked his status updates which is why i didn't know he was being ridiculous. 

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

White friends?

Deadi only have two yt close friends  people who i'm extremely on good terms with. the others can kiss my negroid ass

-------------


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:40pm
OMG THIS CRACKA IS WORKING MY NERVES!!! 

me and another classmate are going in. he graduated from law school as well.


-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:


Originally posted by melly melly wrote:

there are a lot of white people who support/voted for obama. I watched the post election celebration last night on ABC/NBC and they were broadcasting from times square and there were a lot of white people cheering and celebrating.


Right, so I dunno where all this "Take that whitey!" foolishness is coming from. There are not enough black people in America, and surely not enough black voters, to have put Obama in office twice. People need to stop. Sleepy


Preach.

Obama tries to stay away from the race topic, so idk why minorities keep burning it up.

There are white and black democrats. The are white and black republicans ( believe it or not).

Wile the majority of black voters did vote for Obama, this is not the reason he won.


Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:


Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:


Originally posted by melly melly wrote:

there are a lot of white people who support/voted for obama. I watched the post election celebration last night on ABC/NBC and they were broadcasting from times square and there were a lot of white people cheering and celebrating.


Right, so I dunno where all this "Take that whitey!" foolishness is coming from. There are not enough black people in America, and surely not enough black voters, to have put Obama in office twice. People need to stop. Sleepy

but what did this have to do with this threadLOL
yah just turned left and went the wrong way down a one way street, eff asking for directionsLOL


I believe it was actually very relevant to the thread. The op is assuming your white friends wanted Romney to win, no?

And there was been other threads such as the white tears and white people mourning Romney thread.

Everybody in America gonna have to have some kind of coming together to move this country forward


Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

All my white friends are gay so they voted for Obama, but I still don't really trust them, they think being gay means they "relate" to me. They're actually the ones who spew the most racially charged bullsh*t and think its funny. The only actual celebration here in Seattle was for same sex marriage, no one was really focused on the presidential election. 


You need new friends


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:


Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:


Originally posted by melly melly wrote:

there are a lot of white people who support/voted for obama. I watched the post election celebration last night on ABC/NBC and they were broadcasting from times square and there were a lot of white people cheering and celebrating.


Right, so I dunno where all this "Take that whitey!" foolishness is coming from. There are not enough black people in America, and surely not enough black voters, to have put Obama in office twice. People need to stop. Sleepy

but what did this have to do with this threadLOL
yah just turned left and went the wrong way down a one way street, eff asking for directionsLOL


I believe it was actually very relevant to the thread. The op is assuming your white friends wanted Romney to win, no?

And there was been other threads such as the white tears and white people mourning Romney thread.

Everybody in America gonna have to have some kind of coming together to move this country forward

i was just joking with melly and star, hence the>>>>LOLs
i really dont care





Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:02pm
i dont have any white friends Disapprove


Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:08pm
Just cause someone giggles don't mean it's a joke

And I sill stand by what I said.


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Just cause someone giggles don't mean it's a joke

And I sill stand by what I said.

yeah i still l dont careStern Smile


Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:18pm
Girl I don't care if you care, I'm still gonna say what I have to say


Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

White friends?

 
bahahahahahahahaha.
LOL


-------------
Even with a low LSAT, i'm a hot commodity.


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:21pm
We are gonna have to come together but political dogma makes that impossible.
And in a way alot of us are in the same direction and the majority of white ppl refuse to join the rest of us in that.
Lations, Asians, blacks. And even the majority of women sided with the President.


Dogma is hard to let go.
Whites are gonna have to be pulled away kicking and screaming.

But I expect politics to be divisive.
It really does bring out the worst in ppl
It much more tame now than it once was though

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:27pm
Lord. Other whites are shocked by what this man has become. Smdh

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:28pm
Obama didn't win solely because of the precious white vote. Hence the white tears threads and such. This election was symbolic of the shift in power as a people. 
Sans rich old white men. Stern Smile
The establishment. Stern SmileStern Smile

The celebration is fueled by the disappointment of our oppressors.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

You think our ancestors didn't celebrate milestones because they didn't want to hurt 
"dem good white folks"
Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile

Puh leeze

White folks with an iota of sense compassion understand the jubilance. Hell. Some of em celebrating along with us.

Unfortunately I don't know many of those people. lol




Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Obama didn't win solely because of the precious white vote.

lmao


Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:31pm
but who said he won because of the white vote? did i miss that somewhere?

isnt the world in agreement he won because of blacks, latinos and women?


-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!


Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Obama didn't win solely because of the precious white vote. Hence the white tears threads and such. This election was symbolic in the shift of our power as a people. Sans rich old white men. The establishment. 

The celebration is fueled by the disappointment of our oppressors.

You think our ancestors didn't celebrate milestones because they didn't want to hurt 
"dem good white folks".

Puh leeze

White folks with an iota of sense understand the jubilance. Hell. Some of em celebrating along with us.

Unfortunately I don't know many of those people. lol



I most definitely am celebrating, and some white person's bitterness over Obama's election is not going to phase me. Here we are posting gifs and threads to entertain these racists and put them on display, so in a way we are interrupting our celebration because they are upset. Whoever is mad, let them be mad if that's how they wanna feel. It's their turn. But I think this pretending that we out him into office on our own strength, without the help of other groups, is divisive. The other team certainly wouldn't have stopped what they were doing if Romney had won so they could pay attention to our reactions. Let them have their negativity. I don't want it.


-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"


Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

but who said he won because of the white vote? did i miss that somewhere?

isnt the world in agreement he won because of blacks, latinos and women?

You don't think he needed that 40% white vote? You don't think he appreciates it? I know I do.


-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

The other team certainly wouldn't have stopped what they were doing if Romney had won so they could pay attention to our reactions.
i disagree


Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:54pm
Oh nvm I misunderstood you.

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"


Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:55pm
Exactly. It feels good for us to have an opportunity to gloat in the face of racists.

What the prollem?Stern Smile




Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


the hell?

lol

No, my bad. LOL I thought you were saying something else. Ouch


-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

OMG THIS CRACKA IS WORKING MY NERVES!!! 

me and another classmate are going in. he graduated from law school as well.


SCREENSHOTS!


-------------



Print Page | Close Window