Print Page | Close Window

Would I be a racist if

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350571
Printed Date: Oct 17 2017 at 11:58pm


Topic: Would I be a racist if
Posted By: Momeijheii
Subject: Would I be a racist if
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:49am
I kicked her back in?
Nah. I swear I'm not asking that question; I just wanna share this though.

Some old withered ass cave bish just came at me sideways.
I dun liek that shyt. 
My friend made a fb post questioning her fellow LGBTQ'ers as to why they'd wanna vote for Romney and set humanity back 50 years.
All was fine in the neighborhood until
Originally posted by Old Withered Ass Cave Bish Old Withered Ass Cave Bish wrote:

You worry about being set back 50 years. Clearly you don't know how much better off women were back then. Most were able to stay home. Were devoted mothers and wives. Supported their husbands, raised their children to have a solid moral compass and lived successful lives. What's wrong with that? 

You worry so about a time that was a great time in American history. Look at the facts of that time. Blacks owned their own businesses, most were married and raising respectable families. Now, the marriage rate is down and many black children are raised in single parent homes. Often the home of their grandmother. That is, the ones that aren't aborted! ...

I quit reading after that, but she kept f*cking going.

Originally posted by Same Bold Ass Withered Cave Bish Same Bold Ass Withered Cave Bish wrote:

As for being racist, not so. Merely stating facts. Facts that CAN NOT be disputed. Especially in light of the fact that the founder of Planned Parenthood stating very clearly that the objective was to "control the population of undesirables". Statistically, more abortions are had by women of color than whites. Statistically, more black children are raised in single-parent homes. You can not argue with that. It's not something I've made up. It is what it is.


  I give you my word, I've never wanted to kick someone in the face so badly in my life.



-------------
Chubby chicken bringing the ruckus. It's tha killa called Momehjijijijijiji




Replies:
Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:51am


-------------


Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:51am
Do itStern Smile.

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul




Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:55am
The first time I read your post I stopped at "Clearly you don't know how much better off women were back then." Then I made myself go back and read. What would she know about how well off blacks were during that time anyway?! Considering that in that time they'd rather see us swinging from trees, I highly doubt we were better off -___-

-------------


Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:56am
Wouldn't be racist at all. Matter of fact, a 40 mph drop kick is very welcomed! Big smile


Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:56am
oh snap

-------------

When there is no enemy within,
the enemies outside cannot hurt you.


Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:57am
For the record, I'd prefer a karate chop to the throat but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-------------


Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:58am


-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul




Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:58am
we got a black man into office [again]. you may act a fool.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:00am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:



-------------


Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:10am
Catch 22: this shriveled up cave bish is my friend's girlfriend's aunt. 
I still want to kick her down a flight of stairs despite all that though.

I'm interested to see what my friend has to say about it tomorrow.


-------------
Chubby chicken bringing the ruckus. It's tha killa called Momehjijijijijiji



Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:11am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

LOLLOLLOL


-------------
Chubby chicken bringing the ruckus. It's tha killa called Momehjijijijijiji



Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:17am
I don't totally disagree with what she said.
Not sure why you're angry. 


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:21am
Originally posted by Momeijheii Momeijheii wrote:

Catch 22: this shriveled up cave bish is my friend's girlfriend's aunt. 
I still want to kick her down a flight of stairs despite all that though.

I'm interested to see what my friend has to say about it tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
friend's girlfriends Aunt?...I think that's enough degrees of separation for you to answer her back if u want.
 
  
Go 'head and ether her with some facts of your own and report back.  Tho....I can't be completely mad...some of those same statistics have been used in arguments on here.


-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:23am
It irks me that the discussion was on gay rights and women's rights, and this woman brought black life into the mix.
Her remarks came completely out of left field; and the way she listed her little pros about black life back then almost read that we currently just ain't sh*t. 
We're like 13% of the overall population. How in TF do we lead the pack in everything negative, and why does she have all of this information on hand like a tuna casserole recipe?

White people prattling on and on about what the black community does/doesn't do and so on just offends me anyway.


-------------
Chubby chicken bringing the ruckus. It's tha killa called Momehjijijijijiji



Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:24am
Give her the bus driver special.


Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:28am
They're quick to pop off about abortion rates and marriage/divorce rates on our end, but mention genocide, forced sterilization, gentrification, and virtually everything that makes the white man tick, and we get the whole "Get over it; that was in the past" song and dance. 
It's like it's the only one these people know. Got Damn.


-------------
Chubby chicken bringing the ruckus. It's tha killa called Momehjijijijijiji



Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:46am

Ask that woman what life was like for gays and lesbians 50 years ago?  Tell her this discussion has nothing to do with the black community and what the fucc we were doing 50 years ago.  The discussion was on LBGT community. 

 
Tell her that she needs to check her straight white priviledge at the door if she want's to participate in this discussion.   Inform her that her response is coming from a place of priviledge since she automatically wants to talk about how supposedly good straight white women had it 50 years ago when that was not the discussion.
 
 
Go ahead and DIP her like a damn Toon and report back.
 
 


-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:49am
She kindly told me "Good night."
I'm not done though. I'm procrastinating multi tasking with this whole studying for an exam thing. I'll get it later on in the a.m.


-------------
Chubby chicken bringing the ruckus. It's tha killa called Momehjijijijijiji



Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:59am
oh so she was tryna have the last word with that "Good Night"?  smh. 

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:17am
u have the wrong question/title and the right intentions lol j/k

i seen ur pic ur educated, beautiful, and smart.. don't stoop down to an animals level just get a tranquilizer dartWink



-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva


Posted By: juniordetective
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:08am
Yeah...just drop kick her in her throat, PLEASE. I swear the racist comments are gonna come out more since Obama is back in office...smh.

-------------
So now we got signatures....(4/13/2011)



Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 7:40am
I can't with them


Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:00am
I care not what a salty cracka think. The president is black and they will deal. I would have just posted pics of Barack looking muy presidential just to fck with her

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME


Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:09am
She still hasn't responded any further, but I left this for her:

...and since I've gone to bed, I'm STILL waiting on another titan graph dripping with white privilege that tells me just how pathetic the black condition has gotten since the good ole days. 

I really dig your starry eyed repartee over the golden years
. /sarcasm
Blacks owned businesses; were raising babies in two parent homes; not aborting so frequently? Do you really have any idea just how condescending and disgusting that sounded? ... ... I'll wait. 

Yes. I'll wait on [CAVE BISH> to explain on just how black life in the 50's or WHENEVER was even relevant to the discussion at hand. 
[NAME REMOVED> addressed her LGBTQ friends, NOT her black friends, so to even mention anything so bold about a community that you know nothing of, and will never be a part of was positively ignorant and misguided. White privilege is a hell of a drug, I say.
The LGBTQ struggle for equality is indeed a struggle, but it is ABSOLUTELY NOT the same as what blacks, natives and others have experienced.

Bringing up African Americans in your bitter rant was absolutely tasteless, hateful, and completely unnecessary. 
In the meantime, I'll still wait. 
You'll tell me that I'm not seeing the whole picture; you'll say that you're not racist because you have a black friend or two; or you'll tell me to "just look at the facts" 

Well, my suggestion to you is to pull your head out of the sand, and toss away your little fact book on the "condition of them there coloreds" while you're at it.



-------------
Chubby chicken bringing the ruckus. It's tha killa called Momehjijijijijiji



Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:14am
"condition of them there coloreds"? Bwahhahahahaha! Cry
Reminds me of 


-------------


Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:18am
I added: 
 Tell me how the government bombing entire black neighborhoods was peachy keen. Expound on forced sterilization, and lynch mobs too. 

*sigh* she made me mad, y'all.


-------------
Chubby chicken bringing the ruckus. It's tha killa called Momehjijijijijiji



Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:21am
I don't even bother getting into arguments on fb.



-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync


Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:28am
I try to avoid it when I can, but she pops off on this girl's statuses all the time unchecked. This is the 4th time she's just come out of pocket like that and it offended me.


-------------
Chubby chicken bringing the ruckus. It's tha killa called Momehjijijijijiji



Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 8:40am
nothing she said was back kick in worthy.

most of the time when whites talk about the "good old days" what they really mean is, they as the middle class were able to have housekeepers and nannies on one income; something most of them couldnt do today on two. they blame black people for the financial shift in society and actually believe that our lot in life is to serve them.  it never occurs to them to blame capitalism, the government, international bankers or even themselves, so they blame black people.  what they often seem to forget is that in those "good old days" they were resentful about paying blacks at all. what it all balls down to is they just want their servants back.


Posted By: lambkin
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:02am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

nothing she said was back kick in worthy.

most of the time when whites talk about the "good old days" what they really mean is, they as the middle class were able to have housekeepers and nannies on one income; something most of them couldnt do today on two. they blame black people for the financial shift in society and actually believe that our lot in life is to serve them.  it never occurs to them to blame capitalism, the government, international bankers or even themselves, so they blame black people.  what they often seem to forget is that in those "good old days" they were resentful about paying blacks at all. what it all balls down to is they just want their servants back.


This is not singular to America, I'm in Europe and in my grandma's time, families were able to live well on one income. They couldn't afford nannies but they had enough for what they needed.
Now you have both parents working and families are barely making ends meet.
This has nothing to do with black people.


-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jFc8STF5BA

The Bishop and The Warlord



Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:04am
Originally posted by lambkin lambkin wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

nothing she said was back kick in worthy.

most of the time when whites talk about the "good old days" what they really mean is, they as the middle class were able to have housekeepers and nannies on one income; something most of them couldnt do today on two. they blame black people for the financial shift in society and actually believe that our lot in life is to serve them.  it never occurs to them to blame capitalism, the government, international bankers or even themselves, so they blame black people.  what they often seem to forget is that in those "good old days" they were resentful about paying blacks at all. what it all balls down to is they just want their servants back.


This is not singular to America, I'm in Europe and in my grandma's time, families were able to live well on one income. They couldn't afford nannies but they had enough for what they needed.
Now you have both parents working and families are barely making ends meet.
This has nothing to do with black people.

i think thats what i said


Posted By: lambkin
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:12am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by lambkin lambkin wrote:

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

nothing she said was back kick in worthy.

most of the time when whites talk about the "good old days" what they really mean is, they as the middle class were able to have housekeepers and nannies on one income; something most of them couldnt do today on two. they blame black people for the financial shift in society and actually believe that our lot in life is to serve them.  it never occurs to them to blame capitalism, the government, international bankers or even themselves, so they blame black people.  what they often seem to forget is that in those "good old days" they were resentful about paying blacks at all. what it all balls down to is they just want their servants back.


This is not singular to America, I'm in Europe and in my grandma's time, families were able to live well on one income. They couldn't afford nannies but they had enough for what they needed.
Now you have both parents working and families are barely making ends meet.
This has nothing to do with black people.

i think thats what i said

Yup, we're in agreement. I just wanted to add that this is a widespread phenomenon.


-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jFc8STF5BA

The Bishop and The Warlord



Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:13am
More ppl should abort..... the world population is too damn high

word to pink slim  and clone meat


-------------


Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:41am
Tell us what she saidEvil Smile
She'll probably just make a post about it so her friends can co-sign her, but you wont see it, though.Ermm


-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul




Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:18am
Not really.

-------------


Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Faithfully2002 Faithfully2002 wrote:

Not really.
LOLLL


Posted By: pinkextra
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 11:32am
I thought this was one of those fill in the blank threads like:
Would I be a racist if ____________
 
 
ConfusedConfusedConfused
 
 
 
 
 
 


-------------
"I think my mother is a Coon. **not literally, but from what I see you guys say about "coons", she acts very similar."        -   Kimmy90


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't totally disagree with what she said.
Not sure why you're angry. 


-------------
Having a bunch of sexual partners doesn't mean you're a free spirit and expressing yourself...it means your a hoe. -call


Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:20pm
I can understand why some don't get why it made me upset; IDK, all I can say is that the shyt was just downright disturbing, and this lady has offended me before. Bah.

Sk!ttles, she hasn't even responded yet. I doubt she will, but I could be wrong. We'll see.


-------------
Chubby chicken bringing the ruckus. It's tha killa called Momehjijijijijiji



Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

u have the wrong question/title and the right intentions lol j/k

i seen ur pic ur educated, beautiful, and smart.. don't stoop down to an animals level just get a tranquilizer dartWink

Thank you.  
I might've engaged her further, but at least I didn't go to her house and drag her off the porch.


-------------
Chubby chicken bringing the ruckus. It's tha killa called Momehjijijijijiji



Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't totally disagree with what she said.
Not sure why you're angry. 

Coons aint trying to hear no White folks speak on the Black condition.

No matter if there is truth in their words, or not.


-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't totally disagree with what she said.
Not sure why you're angry. 

Coons aint trying to hear no White folks speak on the Black condition.

No matter if there is truth in their words, or not.



You dont even want to hear the truth from blacks who date none blacks so yall in the same boat to be honest.

 


-------------


Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't totally disagree with what she said.
Not sure why you're angry. 

Coons aint trying to hear no White folks speak on the Black condition.

No matter if there is truth in their words, or not.

Que?


-------------
Chubby chicken bringing the ruckus. It's tha killa called Momehjijijijijiji



Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:42pm

Maybe I'm lost in the sauce because I've  reread both statements about 4 times and couldn't pinpoint anything worth getting upset over *le shrug*

You should be glad that The Most High put the spirit on this heathen to tell the truth...


-------------


Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:42pm
Midwest, you try so fcking hard all of the fcking time. Dont you get tired? Is that why you're always sipping some juice? Exhausted and dehydrated from all of that bullsh*t?

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul




Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't totally disagree with what she said.
Not sure why you're angry. 

Coons aint trying to hear no White folks speak on the Black condition.

No matter if there is truth in their words, or not.



You dont even want to hear the truth from blacks who date none blacks so yall in the same boat to be honest.

 

I've never even heard a "swirler" spit hot fiyah before tbh.

So I don't know how to answer this.


-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Momeijheii Momeijheii wrote:


You worry about being set back 50 years. Clearly you don't know how much better off women were back then. Most were able to stay home. Were devoted mothers and wives. Supported their husbands, raised their children to have a solid moral compass and lived successful lives. What's wrong with that? 

You worry so about a time that was a great time in American history. Look at the facts of that time. Blacks owned their own businesses, most were married and raising respectable families. Now, the marriage rate is down and many black children are raised in single parent homes. Often the home of their grandmother. That is, the ones that aren't aborted! ...


Originally posted by Same Bold Ass Withered Cave Bish Same Bold Ass Withered Cave Bish wrote:

As for being racist, not so. Merely stating facts. Facts that CAN NOT be disputed. Especially in light of the fact that the founder of Planned Parenthood stating very clearly that the objective was to "control the population of undesirables". Statistically, more abortions are had by women of color than whites. Statistically, more black children are raised in single-parent homes. You can not argue with that. It's not something I've made up. It is what it is.


  I give you my word, I've never wanted to kick someone in the face so badly in my life.


But is she lying about this though? I understand why people would be mad because it's crude as hell to say that the way she did, but if someone on BHM says those same facts, they would get a cosign. Is it only because they're black? The truth is the truth no matter who it comes from. How they say it may be wrong. White people got their own crud to face( but they don't acknowledge) the same way any other race does. I would have just thrown the crud back in her face. I don't like it when whites compare black and lgbt rights as the same thing and I would have called her on that too.


Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Maybe I'm lost in the sauce because I've  reread both statements about 4 times and couldn't pinpoint anything worth getting upset over *le shrug*

You should be glad that The Most High put the spirit on this heathen to tell the truth...

'Tis cool and fine, but that truth isn't mine.
I just feel like ofays have no place in any sort of black related commentary. Ever.
Even if the floor was open for her to do so, that wasn't even the matter at hand. It all came out of left field. 
I felt disrespected. I felt that she was out of line, and I told the translucent bish about herself.


-------------
Chubby chicken bringing the ruckus. It's tha killa called Momehjijijijijiji



Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

Originally posted by Momeijheii Momeijheii wrote:


You worry about being set back 50 years. Clearly you don't know how much better off women were back then. Most were able to stay home. Were devoted mothers and wives. Supported their husbands, raised their children to have a solid moral compass and lived successful lives. What's wrong with that? 

You worry so about a time that was a great time in American history. Look at the facts of that time. Blacks owned their own businesses, most were married and raising respectable families. Now, the marriage rate is down and many black children are raised in single parent homes. Often the home of their grandmother. That is, the ones that aren't aborted! ...


Originally posted by Same Bold Ass Withered Cave Bish Same Bold Ass Withered Cave Bish wrote:

As for being racist, not so. Merely stating facts. Facts that CAN NOT be disputed. Especially in light of the fact that the founder of Planned Parenthood stating very clearly that the objective was to "control the population of undesirables". Statistically, more abortions are had by women of color than whites. Statistically, more black children are raised in single-parent homes. You can not argue with that. It's not something I've made up. It is what it is.


  I give you my word, I've never wanted to kick someone in the face so badly in my life.


But is she lying about this though? I understand why people would be mad because it's crude as hell to say that the way she did, but if someone on BHM says those same facts, they would get a cosign. Is it only because they're black? The truth is the truth no matter who it comes from. How they say it may be wrong. White people got their own crud to face( but they don't acknowledge) the same way any other race does. I would have just thrown the crud back in her face. I don't like it when whites compare black and lgbt rights as the same thing and I would have called her on that too.

Yes ma'am Pam, it was. She bopped her ass right on outta her lane when she brought it up unprovoked anyway. 
Call me what you will, but I don't need a white person to 'show me the facts' when they're clearly bigoted anyway. I'm just like "mayne, ain't chit you gotta show me."
Why did black people have to come up in the conversation in the first place is my whole point. 
In the context of the entire covo, she looked like a rambling racist jackass, real talk.



-------------
Chubby chicken bringing the ruckus. It's tha killa called Momehjijijijijiji



Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Momeijheii Momeijheii wrote:

Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

Originally posted by Momeijheii Momeijheii wrote:


You worry about being set back 50 years. Clearly you don't know how much better off women were back then. Most were able to stay home. Were devoted mothers and wives. Supported their husbands, raised their children to have a solid moral compass and lived successful lives. What's wrong with that? 

You worry so about a time that was a great time in American history. Look at the facts of that time. Blacks owned their own businesses, most were married and raising respectable families. Now, the marriage rate is down and many black children are raised in single parent homes. Often the home of their grandmother. That is, the ones that aren't aborted! ...


Originally posted by Same Bold Ass Withered Cave Bish Same Bold Ass Withered Cave Bish wrote:

As for being racist, not so. Merely stating facts. Facts that CAN NOT be disputed. Especially in light of the fact that the founder of Planned Parenthood stating very clearly that the objective was to "control the population of undesirables". Statistically, more abortions are had by women of color than whites. Statistically, more black children are raised in single-parent homes. You can not argue with that. It's not something I've made up. It is what it is.


  I give you my word, I've never wanted to kick someone in the face so badly in my life.


But is she lying about this though? I understand why people would be mad because it's crude as hell to say that the way she did, but if someone on BHM says those same facts, they would get a cosign. Is it only because they're black? The truth is the truth no matter who it comes from. How they say it may be wrong. White people got their own crud to face( but they don't acknowledge) the same way any other race does. I would have just thrown the crud back in her face. I don't like it when whites compare black and lgbt rights as the same thing and I would have called her on that too.

Yes ma'am Pam, it was. She bopped her ass right on outta her lane when she brought it up unprovoked anyway. 
Call me what you will, but I don't need a white person to 'show me the facts' when they're clearly bigoted anyway. I'm just like "mayne, ain't chit you gotta show me."
Why did black people have to come up in the conversation in the first place is my whole point. 
In the context of the entire covo, she looked like a rambling racist jackass, real talk.



I agree. I don't get why she felt the need to bring up blacks... maybe she just had an itch to say something about blacks that day and being behind the computer screen just makes it easier.


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I don't totally disagree with what she said.
Not sure why you're angry. 


I agree.


Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:00pm
Really? People are wondering why OP is angry? LOL. Thats comical to me. SMH.


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:01pm
Yall really think women were better off 50 years ago? It wasn't about being ABLE to stay at home, but the fact there was little options to do otherwise. Many black women weren't able to stay at home because they were working at the homes of the white women  who did have that privilege. Yes some supported their husbands and raised good kids and some had sh!tty relationships and raised piss poor kids as well. Folks like to act like these Aholes came from pods.

That fantasy of Leave it to Beaver runs deep in the memories of many despite the fact that a majority never lived that way. I get annoyed fast when white folk try to shame black women for having abortions but then shame them for having kids out of wedloc. The simplistic idea of what lead to blk ppl being in the position theyre in now is what shines a magnifying glass on the disconnect of being black vs being white.


-------------


Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:01pm
I can understand why you're upset by it, Momei. Not only did the comment come out of nowhere, but she was obviously ignoring the high levels of violence towards black people, as well as the legally mandated segregation, that characterizes American society of 50 years ago. 

Likewise, she's ignoring the fact that these statistics are the way they are currently because of "white moderates" like herself, who say one thing in an attempt to be "helpful," but continue to hold up institutions that tear us down, and tear down institutions that want to help.  


-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul




Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yall really think women were better off 50 years ago? It wasn't about being ABLE to stay at home, but the fact there was little options to do otherwise. Many black women weren't able to stay at home because they were working at the homes of the white women  who did have that privilege. Yes some supported their husbands and raised good kids and some had sh!tty relationships and raised piss poor kids as well. Folks like to act like these Aholes came from pods.

That fantasy of Leave it to Beaver runs deep in the memories of many despite the fact that a majority never lived that way. I get annoyed fast when white folk try to shame black women for having abortions but then shame them for having kids out of wedloc. The simplistic idea of what lead to blk ppl being in the position theyre in now is what shines a magnifying glass on the disconnect of being black vs being white.

This ^^^ too.


-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul




Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:03pm
Oh I don't think women were better off 50 yrs ago..




Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:09pm
she aint say nothing that bad really. 

i don't think she's looking at the civil rights movements, and inequality in the workplace and otherwise per say, she's mainly looking at the standard of living for the usual middle class family in that era. what she said was rather short-sighted, but not automatically wrong. 


-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends


Posted By: freedom76
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 3:39pm
Thank you Skittles and GKisses. 

-------------
I find women that encourage double standards on other women disgusting./femmefatale85


Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:11pm
It is ok just to shut down FB and let that one ride on through the news feed sometimes.


Posted By: tasty0619
Date Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yall really think women were better off 50 years ago? It wasn't about being ABLE to stay at home, but the fact there was little options to do otherwise. Many black women weren't able to stay at home because they were working at the homes of the white women  who did have that privilege. Yes some supported their husbands and raised good kids and some had sh!tty relationships and raised piss poor kids as well. Folks like to act like these Aholes came from pods.

That fantasy of Leave it to Beaver runs deep in the memories of many despite the fact that a majority never lived that way. I get annoyed fast when white folk try to shame black women for having abortions but then shame them for having kids out of wedloc. The simplistic idea of what lead to blk ppl being in the position theyre in now is what shines a magnifying glass on the disconnect of being black vs being white.

Clap




-------------
Visit my accessory store to view my handmade designs!! www.etsy.com/shop/modishness



Print Page | Close Window