Print Page | Close Window

Repost?? RTA bus driver Artis Hughes fired

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350543
Printed Date: Sep 21 2017 at 1:24pm

Topic: Repost?? RTA bus driver Artis Hughes fired
Posted By: mzmee
Subject: Repost?? RTA bus driver Artis Hughes fired
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:57pm
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2012/11/rta_bus_driver_fired_over_uppe.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2012/11/rta_bus_driver_fired_over_uppe.html

RTA bus driver Artis Hughes fired over passenger punch caught on video

The Plai
ARTIS-HUGHES.JPG RTA bus driver Artis Hughes. Marvin Fong, Plain Dealer file

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The http://www.riderta.com/" rel="nofollow - - Artis Hughes , whose uppercut to the jaw of an irate female passenger was captured on a video that went viral and was seen by millions around the world.

Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority spokeswoman Mary Shaffer confirmed that Hughes, a 25-year veteran of the RTA, was fired this morning for violating the rules of conduct.

"The employee handbook says an employee can be discharged if he uses overt force, strikes ... a member of the public," she said. "We understand he feels that his actions were in self-defense, but we disagree. The appropriate action should have been to pull over the bus and alert transit police and let them handle it."

At a press conference this afternoon outside the http://atu268.com/" rel="nofollow -

In the video, Lane appeared to move toward Hughes while he was behind the wheel. Witnesses said Lane spit on and hit Hughes, which Lane's lawyer denies.

Hughes said he feels betrayed by the RTA.

"I feel let down," he said at the press conference. "I feel like they should support their drivers. I was just trying to do my job. ... I've run over those events in my mind 1,000 times and I don't know what I could have done differently."

The fight occurred while Hughes drove through Beachwood. The city prosecutor has charged Hughes with assault and Lane with disorderly conduct.

The incident was one of several violent events that took place on an RTA bus recently.

Last month, http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2012/10/passenger_throws_hot_coffee_on.html" rel="nofollow - rta.JPGLocal 268 President William Nix (left) stands with fired bus driver Artis Hughes and community activist Art McKoy outside union headquarters this afternoon, vowing to fight Hughes' termination for hitting a female passenger during an altercation.

-------------
Everything I'm not makes me everything I am.

Replies:
Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:01pm
He doesn't know what he could have done differently? The fukk? Confused

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:01pm
good luck my Brotha

Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:03pm
Oh well...

-------------

When there is no enemy within,
the enemies outside cannot hurt you.

Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:05pm
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!

-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:05pm
im confused as to why he thought he wouldnt be fired. he knew damn well uppercuts aint in the handbook.

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:06pm
"Until this video went viral, no one cared," said Nix. "Now, the RTA is saying that anyone can do anything to our drivers and they are not allowed to defend themselves."

-------------

Posted By: SWEETBREAD
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:06pm
If she hurt him and he merged into traffic and killed somebody yt...............it would of been a different story.

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:07pm
He might as well sign up for welfare because nobody is going to hire him. 

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
He still gets his pension, so for him it's early retirement...

Posted By: babyk94
I wondered what was going to happen to him

Posted By: bg
smh

-------------
“Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.” ~Maori Proverb~

Posted By: jonesable
"The appropriate action should have been to pull over the bus and alert transit police and let them handle it."

Agreed

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

im confused as to why he thought he wouldnt be fired. he knew damn well uppercuts aint in the handbook.

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

He still gets his pension, so for him it's early retirement...
Really? I was under the impression that he loses it. Learnt me something...

-------------

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Brownsugar1 Brownsugar1 wrote:

Oh well...

-------------

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:11pm
Oh boy

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:12pm

Posted By: freedom76
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

when keeping it real goes wrong
LOL

-------------
I find women that encourage double standards on other women disgusting./femmefatale85

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:16pm
poor thing....

yea i said it!

-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:17pm
He punched the outta her though. Her feet went in the air, I think. He blacked out when she came at him but I wished he would've thought that through.

-------------

Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:17pm
wow.

i bet if the driver was a white man he'd still have a job. that man gave that company 25 years of blood, sweat and tears. driving those inner city streets, risking his life for the city. he dealt with belligerent thugs, hoodlums and violent hoodrats and did it all with a smile.

after 25, looooong years, he reaches his breaking point. that brotha may have been going through a personal crisis that day and was discombobulated at that juncture. when that rat spat and hit him, while he was still driving, he was still professional enough to keep the bus from swerving and causing an accident.

sad that we applaud another brotha who is jobless. at his age he should be enjoying his grandkids, fishing, playing dominoes, becoming a deacon, watching jeopardy imho. that rat took it all away. so now he's unemployed in a bad economy, no income, scared for his life because of death threats, at the ripe age of 68.

i hope artis gets uplifted by the community because that man is a asset. i wish artis hughes the best of luck and i hope he's given a second chance.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:19pm
She need that uppercut.......to bad he lost his livelihood delivering it.......

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

wow.

i bet if the driver was a white man he'd still have a job. that man gave that company 25 years of blood, sweat and tears. driving those inner city streets, risking his life for the city. he dealt with belligerent thugs, hoodlums and violent hoodrats and did it all with a smile.

after 25, looooong years, he reaches his breaking point. that brotha may have been going through a personal crisis that day and was discombobulated at that juncture. when that rat spat and hit him, while he was still driving, he was still professional enough to keep the bus from swerving and causing an accident.

sad that we applaud another brotha who is jobless. at his age he should be enjoying his grandkids, fishing, playing dominoes, becoming a deacon, watching jeopardy imho. that rat took it all away. so now he's unemployed in a bad economy, no income, scared for his life because of death threats, at the ripe age of 68.

i hope artis gets uplifted by the community because that man is a asset. i wish artis hughes the best of luck and i hope he's given a second chance.

-------------

Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:22pm
I have nothing nice to say. 

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:25pm
everytime i think of that uppercut i imagine a popeye wind-up punchLOL "you goin to hell naw"

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:25pm

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:26pm

Cry 

damn shame

-------------
“Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.” ~Maori Proverb~

Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:27pm
this is sad all around.
i do feel like he could have handled it differently.
then i think about someone spitting on me and how i would have to shoot their ass and i'm like damn.

-------------
"I don't give a flying pretzel in skittle rainbow hell"

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:30pm
lol u can't go around uppercutting people. What's next? He going to start dropkicking crackheads on the bus. That man's not stable himself. I have no sympathy for him. No. Sympathy.

-------------
You can't just walk in with a huge banana and expect everything to be peaches.

If you no know me brotha, I no like wahala.

Posted By: Afrocentchic
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:30pm

and he shouldn't face ramifications because why?

I'm not sympathetic towards him at all. 

Nope.

-------------
For Black women as well as Black men, it is axiomatic that if we do not define ourselves for ourselves, we will be defined by others --for their use and to our detriment. - Audre Lord

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

lol u can't go around uppercutting people. What's next? He going to start dropkicking crackheads on the bus. That man's not stable himself. I have no sympathy for him. No. Sympathy.

and you can't go around spitting and hitting on people either unless you wanna get a super duper upper cut

he was operating a bus so clearly he was stable before ole girl decided to get up in his personal space.

no winners here...clearly

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:33pm

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

that never stopped you before

by the way, I was on Frenchmen St.

Is that place safe?

I walked maybe 200 ft and turned around

I was around there on Halloween. You would have remembered my costume. They loved me! People were taking pictures and giving me candy and everything! Star

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:35pm

that never stopped you before

by the way, I was on Frenchmen St.

Is that place safe?

I walked maybe 200 ft and turned around

lol samone u kill me 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:36pm

lol

we were on Bourbon on Halloween, I wanted to go to Frenchmen St

we ended up going a few days later but the white homeless people made me nervous so we turned around

Yes we was mostly on Bourbon. I did happen to see a coworker of mine but it was packed out there. Were you dressed up?

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:38pm
He should have handled it differently .

But Lord if someone spits on me when I'm not in the mood .....
I would give her the chance to call her parents , family, and friends to inform them of the servere ass cutting will receive and would give her an opportunity to pray .

Just thinking about it bothers me

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:40pm
I think RTA made the correct move. His justification may get him out of criminal liability, but RTA can't condone that type of action. I feel bad for him, but it was fair. He has over 20 years of experience. He'll find another job. He could make a song or write a book about his experience. I wish him the best.

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

and you can't go around spitting and hitting on people either unless you wanna get a super duper upper cut

he was operating a bus so clearly he was stable before ole girl decided to get up in his personal space.

no winners here...clearly

I really don't give a about the bus driver at all. Plenty of unstable people can function in life. Don't take it so literally.

And I still have absolutely no sympathy for him like at all. Sorry to break it to you but some people have greater responsibilities than others. If a patient cusses out a doctor in a hospital and he cusses her right back guess who gets in trouble? The doctor. The doctor's reputation will go down. So sorry. 

He is fired cause he chose to uppercut and choke and drag someone out of the bus over keeping his job. Nothing is stopping him now from behaving like an idiot. He can still go find that woman's ass and uppercut her some more. Just can't be working for the RTA bus system while doing so. No sympathy.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I think RTA made the correct move. His justification may get him out of criminal liability, but RTA can't condone that type of action. I feel bad for him, but it was fair. He has over 20 years of experience. He'll find another job. He could make a song or write a book about his experience. I wish him the best.

LOL....i can see it now.

-------------

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:43pm
since we throwing the race card out their

anybody think that lunatic woman would've done the same thing had it been an old white man bus driver?

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

anybody think that lunatic woman would've done the same thing had it been an old white man bus driver?

I honestly think so.  She obviously lacked any fcuks in the first place.  Maybe I am a cool-headed individual but I never saw a reason to cause a scene.  There are ways to address your grievances and she went about it the wrong way.  All she had to do is get his badge number, complain to the bus manager of some kind and keep at it. 

-------------
Laws are not written to protect children and women. They are written to protect MEN. - TokyoRose (truncated unfortunately)

Of course not.

-------------

Posted By: Anah
^^^ Most definitely

-------------
#CHOGH

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:50pm

Hell naw.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:50pm

I really don't give a about the bus driver at all.

Plenty of unstable people can function in life. Don't take it so literally.

And I still have absolutely no sympathy for him like at all. Sorry to break it to you but some people have greater responsibilities than others. If a patient cusses out a doctor in a hospital and he cusses her right back guess who gets in trouble? The doctor. The doctor's reputation will go down. So sorry.

He is fired cause he chose to uppercut and choke and drag someone out of the bus over keeping his job. Nothing is stopping him now from behaving like an idiot. He can still go find that woman's ass and uppercut her some more. Just can't be working for the RTA bus system while doing so. No sympathy.

i don't care if you sympathize with him or not, that had nothing to do with my point

idk what the bolded has to do with this story, but okkkkkk

for every ACTION there is a REACTION

you never know how people are going to react to a situation, let alone one that involves saliva and hands being thrown

he did not randomly uppercut an innocent female citizen, HER ACTIONS caused him to react that way. 

-------------

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:51pm
i disagree, she would of knocked an old white mans kufi off just the same. 

Posted By: honeydrop
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:51pm

LOL LOLLOL LOL, yes he did, but the way he hit her seemed like it was written in his special handbook in bold letters.  One of the most expensive uppercuts I've seen.

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:53pm
I don't know .
Some black ppl act all submissive in the prescence of whites.

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by honeydrop honeydrop wrote:

LOL LOLLOL LOL, yes he did, but the way he hit her seemed like it was written in his special handbook in bold letters.  One of the most expensive uppercuts I've seen.

*faints*

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:55pm

Yes.

The result, i think, WOULD be a lot different though.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 2:58pm

LoL hell yeah. 

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:00pm
She was shot 4 times?

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:00pm

i don't care if you sympathize with him or not, that had nothing to do with my point

you never know how people are going to react to a situation, let alone one that involves saliva and hands being thrown

he did not randomly uppercut an innocent female citizen, HER ACTIONS caused him to react that way. 

He still was given directives as to how he should behave on the job and he didn't heed them which is why he was fired. Sooooo......?

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:02pm

I have no clue why you keep quoting me. All I did was state my opinion. I did not respond to anyone in particular, just the OP. I know 99% of bhm is #beatthatass. I am not. I do not know how many times I have to reeiterate to you that I do not give a about the bus driver. He was not on the street. He was at work. 

Duhhhhh anyone can obviously she was out of line, but he used excessive force. He could have handled it better and obviously his job believed so as well. If you can't see that then ok. I do not care about your opinion and you will not sway mine. No sympathy. 

O and the bolded was an analogy. Sleepy

-------------

Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:03pm
pow

-------------

When there is no enemy within,
the enemies outside cannot hurt you.

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:04pm
Damn we mad bc ppl quoting now?

Lmao

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by SWEETBREAD SWEETBREAD wrote:

If she hurt him and he merged into traffic and killed somebody yt...............it would of been a different story.

LOLLOLCry

-------------
Going through a quarter life crisis. Judge me if you will. No fcks will be given though.

Don't call a b*tch a b*tch unless you like the b*tch

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:05pm
LOL

i'm going to be nice today. yesterday i was all kinds of jerk.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Lmao

Man look....LOL

-------------

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

<font size="7">THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!

-------------
Having a bunch of sexual partners doesn't mean you're a free spirit and expressing yourself...it means your a hoe. -call

Damnnnnnnnnnn

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:08pm

-------------
Having a bunch of sexual partners doesn't mean you're a free spirit and expressing yourself...it means your a hoe. -call

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:11pm

Lmao

Man look....LOL

I really need to stop saying that.
I say it to my professors now :(

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:12pm

He still was given directives as to how he should behave on the job and he didn't heed them which is why he was fired. Sooooo......?
yep. Bottom line, there were rules, he didn't follow them, he got fired. Like they say, every action has a reaction.He didn't just randomly get fired... his actions caused him to get fired.

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

yep. Bottom line, there were rules, he didn't follow them, he got fired. Like they say, every action has a reaction.He didn't just randomly get fired... his actions caused him to get fired.

-------------
For Black women as well as Black men, it is axiomatic that if we do not define ourselves for ourselves, we will be defined by others --for their use and to our detriment. - Audre Lord

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:16pm
Now he just needs some jail time to finish it off! Beer

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Afrocentchic Afrocentchic wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Dead

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: lovelife
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:25pm
i knew this would happen.

"The employee handbook says an employee can be discharged if he uses overt force, strikes ... a member of the public," she said. "We understand he feels that his actions were in self-defense, but we disagree. The appropriate action should have been to pull over the bus and alert transit police and let them handle it."

he could have grabbed her or something, but he decided to uppercut her. come on. idk how anyone can think uppercutting someone while on the job is okay. now if he wants to go around uppercutting people on his own time, that's fine in my books.

-------------
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Organic
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 3:52pm
Clap FANTASTIC news. I was hoping he'd lose his job, and if it were up to me, he'd also be looking at jail time.

25 years of service and he didn't know how to handle a situation like that? He deserved to be fired for being an imbecile. My friend is a metro bus driver in D.C., and he said that when in altercations with passengers (usually they are told to refrain from engaging in the fracas in the first place), pull the bus over and dial their emergency number for a police officer to intervene.

Not surprised some 'men' think this guy should be uplifted by the community. Yes. Let's praise and worship a woman beater. This is the type of example we need as 'men' in our communities. Just because this man had a job for 25 years he deserves an award, even after beating the crap out a woman half his size. Pathetic. I swear some of the guys on this board aren't even worth of being looked at or touched with a 200 foot pole.

Now all I need is for Obama to win this election tonight Thumbs Up.

-------------
Cut from full hip to full waist
Maxi Glide with coconut oil
Pin curls
VOILA!

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:01pm
Meh, he'll be aight.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:05pm
However, RTA does say ... "The customer was out of line and charges have been filed against her."

Read more:  http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz2BTzXnM2e" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2BTzXnM2e

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Clap FANTASTIC news. I was hoping he'd lose his job, and if it were up to me, he'd also be looking at jail time.

25 years of service and he didn't know how to handle a situation like that? He deserved to be fired for being an imbecile. My friend is a metro bus driver in D.C., and he said that when in altercations with passengers (usually they are told to refrain from engaging in the fracas in the first place), pull the bus over and dial their emergency number for a police officer to intervene.

Not surprised some 'men' think this guy should be uplifted by the community. Yes. Let's praise and worship a woman beater. This is the type of example we need as 'men' in our communities. Just because this man had a job for 25 years he deserves an award, even after beating the crap out a woman half his size. Pathetic. I swear some of the guys on this board aren't even worth of being looked at or touched with a 200 foot pole.

This. This instance of violence has exposed so many men that think that this behavior is prermissable and the women that drink the koolaid with them. I've been side eyeing so many people. Brothers sit up and laughing. Sisters in agreement with he did. Wack halloween costumes. Just pitiful and trifling.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

However, RTA does say ... "The customer was out of line and charges have been filed against her."

Read more:  http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz2BTzXnM2e" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2BTzXnM2e

Clap Charges should have been filed against her. I'm sure he violated some laws as well. 

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:30pm
i guess...

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:34pm

This. This instance of violence has exposed so many men that think that this behavior is prermissable and the women that drink the koolaid with them. I've been side eyeing so many people. Brothers sit up and laughing. Sisters in agreement with he did. Wack halloween costumes. Just pitiful and trifling.

Sister Ricky's Rose is never around when we need her the most (LOL), but I think she said it best. She said something to the tune of people being so eager to see a woman who 'deserved it' that it has created a monster. She's right. It's almost like people were glad to finally see a woman who deserved it get "put in place" Confused.

The internet memes and jokes and posters about this incident are disgusting, yet we have these same black women demanding respect from men while at the same time laughing at this incident.

-------------
Pin curls
VOILA!

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:40pm

Sister Ricky's Rose is never around when we need her the most (LOL), but I think she said it best. She said something to the tune of people being so eager to see a woman who 'deserved it' that it has created a monster. She's right. It's almost like people were glad to finally see a woman who deserved it get "put in place" Confused.

The internet memes and jokes and posters about this incident are disgusting, yet we have these same black women demanding respect from men while at the same time laughing at this incident.
Sister Ricky ain't neva lied. All over facebook, brothers from different walks of life, clergy, actors, that guy from summer camp....all thinking that this is just awesome and talking about how right he was etc. I felt like I was in an alternate universe

-------------

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:42pm
the gall of this man to even release a statement expressing anything but remorse 

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:45pm
they shoulda fired him just for being on a job 25 years and not learning a damn thing.

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:45pm
How unfortunate for him.

He should sue Ms. Lane. Then again, her most valuable possession was probably that raggedy ass stringy greaseball of a phony pony, and it's probably still chillin under one of those bus seats.

But she might win the lotto one day or dictate a book to someone, he should still sue her.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

How unfortunate for him.

He should sue Ms. Lane. Then again, her most valuable possession was probably that raggedy ass stringy greaseball of a phony pony, and it's probably still chillin under one of those bus seats.

But she might win the lotto one day or dictate a book to someone, he should still sue her.

im doneLOL

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

How unfortunate for him.

Dead LOL

-------------

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:51pm

Star

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:52pm
I just wish we would raise our black men differently. Because what we are doing isn't working well for anyone. *sigh* 

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 4:58pm

I just wish we would raise our black men differently. Because what we are doing isn't working well for anyone. *sigh* 

that cant happen until black parents admit that they are doing something wrong.  and i have yet  to meet a parent who didnt think they were good parents even when every sign in their path tells them otherwise.  these kids are out here running wild and yet its always someone elses kids thats the problem...how is that even possible?

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 5:08pm

we can start by respecting each other enough to

1. get married

2. wear condoms

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

1. get married

2. wear condoms

I definitely agree with that.

But to take it further it seems like this man genuinely has no idea what he did wrong. How could he, if the message we are giving black men is that this behavior is okay? 

Who was helped by what he did? People were only hurt, including himself. 

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: SeducTress
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 5:31pm
[Sang Froid/] Good riddance [Sang Froid]

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 5:47pm

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

1. get married

2. wear condoms

I definitely agree with that.

But to take it further it seems like this man genuinely has no idea what he did wrong. How could he, if the message we are giving black men is that this behavior is okay? 

Who was helped by what he did? People were only hurt, including himself. 

Lamp

-------------
Pin curls
VOILA!

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 5:52pm
good. 
he should have been fired. 

men shouldnt hit women. period. 

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:16pm

Lmao

Sleepy smh jones.

-------------

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:18pm
Good.

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:19pm

wow.

Couldnt have said it better

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:21pm

Lmao

Sleepy smh jones.

Lol not be like that Keep

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:28pm
He should have been fired a long time ago...

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!

LOLLOLLOL @both

Posted By: iNFATUATE
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:42pm
She spat and hit, he uppercut, and YT spat, hit and uppercut his life. LMAO. 'tis a good day.

Posted By: iNFATUATE
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:49pm
And if the bus driver was white I honestly believed she would've done waayyy more. Windmilling, karate chopping, and mushing his behind all over the windshield.

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by iNFATUATE iNFATUATE wrote:

And if the bus driver was white I honestly believed she would've done waayyy more. Windmilling, karate chopping, and mushing his behind all over the windshield.

LMAO no she wouldn't have.

Why yall think she would have went "harder" on a White man??

That aint how hoodrats operate.

-------------

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by iNFATUATE iNFATUATE wrote:

She spat and hit, he uppercut, and YT spat, hit and uppercut his life. LMAO. 'tis a good day.
DeadLOLLOLLOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:55pm
I don't think he would have hit her if she had been white. 

-------------
As a species,human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from.
-Agent Smith

Print Page | Close Window