Print Page | Close Window

How do you stop stanning for an artist?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350516
Printed Date: Jun 21 2018 at 1:55pm

Topic: How do you stop stanning for an artist?
Posted By: Le Madonna
Subject: How do you stop stanning for an artist?
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:41pm
You all know me from that "I caught my boyfriend with another man" thread. Well I have a new problem. I stan for this one artist too hard. I've been stanning for this artist since 2009. I really want to stop but I can't. Every time someone says something bad about them, I drag them. I know the artist doesn't care and doesn't pay me, but thats why I want to stop. I refuse to say which artist it is. But the artist is a woman. I think I'm emotionally attached to them. When someone on the internet says something mean about them, I think about it all day. It hurts my feelings. I don't know how to stop. Please help. Disapprove

Replies:
Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:17pm
Well I mean you can stan for them if you want. I mean I just don't see a point in defending them I mean they are old enough to do that themeselves.

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:52pm
i kno that feel girl.

nicki gettin on my last damn nerve but when folks talk sh*t i turn into kevin costner in the bodyguard.

i want to give her up. but then i rmb her crying about her feefees and her dropping knowledge that one time about fem rappers having to be everything at once.

i cant let her go /anthony hamilton

sigh

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:59am
get a hobby? 

-------------

Posted By: Unregistered
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 7:30am
Who is the artist?

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:59pm
I used to stan for TLC...then I grew up.

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

You all know me from that "I caught my boyfriend with another man" thread. Well I have a new problem. I stan for this one artist too hard. I've been stanning for this artist since 2009. I really want to stop but I can't. Every time someone says something bad about them, I drag them. I know the artist doesn't care and doesn't pay me, but thats why I want to stop. I refuse to say which artist it is. But the artist is a woman. I think I'm emotionally attached to them. When someone on the internet says something mean about them, I think about it all day. It hurts my feelings. I don't know how to stop. Please help. Disapprove

Read a book outside of Zane and like genre
Volunteer at a women's shelter
Workout
Get a hobby besides stanning
Go out and network
Learn the piano
Discover music artist from the past (before you was born0
- discover music artist from another country (bonus if English isn't their native language)

-------------
Laws are not written to protect children and women. They are written to protect MEN. - TokyoRose (truncated unfortunately)

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 3:51am
Stan for another artist Tongue

-------------
yo

Posted By: solo
Date Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 7:46am
You can't. You truly truly can't. If you can you weren't a stan in the first place. You were just a fan.

-------------
- solo

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:07am
beyawnce?

-------------
My mind explodes

Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:20am
stans are crazy people with no life or friends. Who cares about someone you don't know? guess what? your favorite artist aint that invested in you or your life. Just like the artists music or fashion

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 10:36am
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

stans are crazy people with no life or friends. Who cares about someone you don't know? guess what? your favorite artist aint that invested in you or your life. Just like the artists music or fashion

Don't u want to be an artist tho?

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: BaileyAlexandria
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:10pm
You can stan for me. Im fabulous.

-------------
Sometimes the cup you bear is not easy, but in your suffering God is going to get the glory.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

get a hobby? 

This

Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Yes but worshipping another person is madness. I want to be respected for my music not worshipped. that should be reserved for only god or your husband if you are married.

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:36pm
LOL. Oh. Okay

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: babycakebabe
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:33pm
smash.

Posted By: Dapheny
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:34am

Posted By: Dapheny
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:36am

Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Yes but worshipping another person is madness. I want to be respected for my music not worshipped. that should be reserved for only god or your husband if you are married.

Fixed Wink

Print Page | Close Window