Print Page | Close Window

Drunk Aussie Woman Spits/Hits Men on Train...

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350514
Printed Date: Sep 20 2018 at 3:18am

Topic: Drunk Aussie Woman Spits/Hits Men on Train...
Posted By: carolina cutie
Subject: Drunk Aussie Woman Spits/Hits Men on Train...
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:36pm
And no one uppercuts her!

Sydney Rail Rage: Woman Gets Thrown Off Train After She Spits, Curses And Strikes Passengers

The YouTube clip above allegedly shows a woman behaving badly on the http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bYU5LlE8j0U" rel="nofollow - Sydney Metro , but the video, uploaded on Oct. 26, has garnered more than 500,000 views in only two days not because of the woman's poor public form, but for the way her fellow passengers solve the problem. The unidentified blonde instigator ignores any semblance of the Golden Rule, as she spits, swears and even strikes fellow passengers over the course of a few minutes.

As the Daily Mail notes, when the crowd tires of the woman's violent antics, they "gather her bags and http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223722/Dealing-rail-rage-Oz-style-Sydney-commuters-join-forces-attack-abusive-passenger-throw-train.html" rel="nofollow - throw them onto the platform, swiftly followed by the woman herself."

The rail rager initially looks shocked as she sits on her backside in the train station. She takes a few more swings for good measure, but doesn't appear to connect.

The video has drawn plenty of reactions from YouTube users, specifically debating whether this constitutes violence against a woman or if her provocation made her train-tossing acceptable.

Did she get what she deserved?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/28/sydney-rail-rage-video_n_2035337.html

What say you BHM?

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Replies:
Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:40pm
No she didn't get what she deserved.

She deserved an uppercut. 

-------------

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:43pm
Because she's white

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Because she's white

end thread, pick up your swag bags at the door

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:49pm
I hate y'all.LOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: Momeijheii
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:49pm
She looks like a dangerous combination of sticky and stanky.

-------------
Chubby chicken bringing the ruckus. It's tha killa called Momehjijijijijiji

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:59pm
i was trying to muster up the energy to give fck but

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:03pm

She lucky cause it things woudl've went differently had there been negros present.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:05pm
lmao did they pick her up and throw her out of the train 

-------------
yo

Posted By: mzmee
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:05pm
Let her hadda been on that bus, booooii

-------------
Everything I'm not makes me everything I am.

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:09pm
can you pause, and tell me wtf is that @ :46 ? 

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 7:11pm
The video has drawn plenty of reactions from YouTube users, specifically debating whether this constitutes violence against a woman or if her provocation made her train-tossing acceptable.

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: starflower7
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

She lucky cause it things woudl've went differently had there been negros present.

Pretty much...must be nice...

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:10pm
*wonders if public will react to her the same way they reacted to black ratchet woman*

*doubts it*

Posted By: Cali naps
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:17pm
Smh. She's lucky that all they did was throw her off the train. Somebody should have introduced their hand to her face.

-------------
"I'll give you an eighth of my mind, go smoke it, now tell all your friends how my thoughts are so potent"-Roach Gigz

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:18pm
They all should have started spitting on her nasty ass

Posted By: Organic
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:38pm
"I don't hit girls, love!"

"Just wake up to yourself! WAKE UP TO YOURSELF!"

*weak with laughter*

I approve of this video. How hard was it for them to remove her from the train? No hitting required Approve.

LOL @ the guy at the end screaming out 'you're gonna get run ova by the bloody train!!!'

-------------
Cut from full hip to full waist
Maxi Glide with coconut oil
Pin curls
VOILA!

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:39pm
Fosters, Australian for Beer

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:44pm
Wow that's crazy

-------------

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:53pm
I'm done with all of y'all who have posted thus far.Dead

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:58pm
I wanna see that Dingleberry try this in any black neighborhood...

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:02pm

had that been black men on the train with a white woman and they did that.....they'da gone to jail....or at least woulda been held for more questioning.

had she been cussin and spittin and shoved/socked the train operator who was actually driving the train at the time of the "assault" and not the passengers...and she being white and he black or white ...he'da called the cops.  IMO.

to me .....this is not the same circumstances as the bus driver incident.....not sayin' that man shoulda hit that woman in that situation.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

had that been black men on the train with a white woman and they did that.....they'da gone to jail....or at least woulda been held for more questioning.

had she been cussin and spittin and shoved/socked the train operator who was actually driving the train at the time of the "assault" and not the passengers...and she being white and he black or white ...he'da called the cops.  IMO.

to me .....this is not the same circumstances as the bus driver incident.....not sayin' that man shoulda hit that woman in that situation.

But even so, you think if the circumstances had been the same then a white woman simply would not have been hit?

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Wow seriously? What less could they have done? There would be no such debate had she been black. But you know white women must be handled with the utmost care. *sigh*

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

But even so, you think if the circumstances had been the same then a white woman simply would not have been hit?

u mean the bus situation?  had the woman been white....no...he would not have reacted the same.  

eta: this would have been some kind of comparable had she been doing all this to the train driver (while operating the train) and not the passengers.  

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:01am

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

u mean the bus situation?  had the woman been white....no...he would not have reacted the same.  

You are probably right which is why I didn't understand why black women were laughing so hard. 

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:25am
Meh I'm not gonna wish she got hit just because the other girl on the bus got uppercut. I wonder if that bus driver would've uppercut the white woman. Nope.

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 12:28am
Australia ain't bout that life.

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:18am
i would've decked this dumb bish so hard and not a single fucc wouldve been given smh

-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:20am
Black men know better than to touch a White woman

Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Meh I'm not gonna wish she got hit just because the other girl on the bus got uppercut. I wonder if that bus driver would've uppercut the white woman. Nope.

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 1:39am
Well looka dere! Look how easy that was. Amazing how that not using excessive force thing works. 

-------------
Can't even twerk no mo. They tired out. Lets ride out.

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 6:11am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

No she didn't get what she deserved.

She deserved an uppercut. 
Why?

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:06am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Yeah different cultures react differently. This can't be compared the the bus driver and that woman because that was in the US. I know that people would have reacted differently here too. The only time I've seen a passenger become unruly the bus driver pulled over and radioed in for the police.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:25am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

"I don't hit girls, love!"

"Just wake up to yourself! WAKE UP TO YOURSELF!"

*weak with laughter*

I approve of this video. How hard was it for them to remove her from the train? No hitting required Approve.

LOL @ the guy at the end screaming out 'you're gonna get run ova by the bloody train!!!'

she didnt attack the train driver though

/sarcasm

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:37am
She look like she smells like fish & piss Sick

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Yeah different cultures react differently. This can't be compared the the bus driver and that woman because that was in the US. I know that people would have reacted differently here too. The only time I've seen a passenger become unruly the bus driver pulled over and radioed in for the police.

This

-------------

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:46am
i always wanted to be the kind of person that can wear pink and red together. one of these days im just gonna say eff it and go for itLOL

Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:54am
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

that bus driver is crazy. he would have reacted the same if the girl he uppercutted was white imho.

he was spat on and slapped up, hell yea he would have hit becky too.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 9:22am
Just because a person acts this way and nothing happens doesnt mean they didnt deserve it. Not everyone is going to let u run up in their face curse them out and then spit on them. I know I am not the one, girl would of quickly got a 2 piece and a biscuit. For those of u who would let someone do the same and u respond in a calm nonviolent way... Congrats. But as it says in that ole negro spiritual...

♫ When my patience has run low
that ain't good news
When thy spits in my face
that ain't good news

I’m going to lay this b!tch out
Going to throw my fist up cross her face
Goin’ to take it home to Jesus
Ain’t that good news

She gonna learn today
Ain't that good news

-------------

Print Page | Close Window