Print Page | Close Window

Transgender Man in your Locker room ?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350452
Printed Date: Sep 22 2017 at 6:16pm

Topic: Transgender Man in your Locker room ?
Posted By: india100
Subject: Transgender Man in your Locker room ?
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:14am

shington Non-Discrimination Policy Allows Transgender Man To Share Locker Room With Young Girls

http://www.inquisitr.com/386218/washington-non-discrimination-policy-allows-transgender-man-to-share-locker-room-with-young-girls/" rel="nofollow - evergreen state college washington state

A Washington state law mandates that Evergreen State College allow a middle-aged biological male use the women’s locker room. The college’s changing and showering facility is also used by two high school swim teams and young children.

Colleen Francis, the transgender man that identifies as a woman, but still has male genitalia. Mothers of young girls who have allegedly been exposed to the genitalia while using the Evergreen State College locker room are fighting back against the non-discrimination law, according to http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4482" rel="nofollow - - police reports claiming that Francis exposed his male genitalia to minors have allegedly been filed, according to http://www.theblaze.com/stories/non-discrimination-policy-results-in-girls-as-young-as-6-years-old-being-allegedly-exposed-to-male-genitalia-in-womens-locker-room/" rel="nofollow - - KIRO :

“This is not 1959 Alabama. We don’t call the police for drinking from the wrong water fountain.”

The high school that leases swimming space at the pool has set up a smaller and more private area for the girls to change their clothes while the matter is sorted out. Comments made by parents do not seem to indicate any bias against Francis or a desire to curtail his lifestyle choices. The concerned parents appear to just want their daughters to be able to use the locker room without being exposed to a naked man.

Category: http://www.inquisitr.com/category/news/politics/" rel="nofollow -  

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/386218/washington-non-discrimination-policy-allows-transgender-man-to-share-locker-room-with-young-girls/#a6rmDHstOYhXBxpD.99" rel="nofollow - http://www.inquisitr.com/386218/washington-non-discrimination-policy-allows-transgender-man-to-share-locker-room-with-young-girls/#a6rmDHstOYhXBxpD.99

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Replies:
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:16am
I would never want any type of man in my daughters locker room .

-------------

Posted By: dee1672
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:17am
IMO, that is still a man because of his genitalia. He should not be allowed to use the same locker room as females, irrespective of his age or the age of the females involved. This is a very slippery slope.....

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:18am
Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

IMO, that is still a man because of his genitalia. He should not be allowed to use the same locker room as females, irrespective of his age or the age of the females involved. This is a very slippery slope.....
I agree.

-------------

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:18am
is he pre-op or post-op?  idk if i wanna see a peenpeen in  my locker room. he is welcome once that ish is snipped and tucked.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:20am
The high school that leases swimming space at the pool has set up a smaller and more private area for the girls to change their clothes while the matter is sorted out. Comments made by parents do not seem to indicate any bias against Francis or a desire to curtail his lifestyle choices. The concerned parents appear to just want their daughters to be able to use the locker room without being exposed to a naked man
================
problem solved

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:22am
CBS ran the story around 9AM . I can't copy the link . I bet if a black college student ask for the same rights all hell would break out .

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:23am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

is he pre-op or post-op?  idk if i wanna see a peenpeen in  my locker room. he is welcome once that ish is snipped and tucked.
Stern SmileLOLCry

-------------

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:24am
so he still has male genitalia. he just looks like a dude with long hair. he didn't even attempt to look like a woman. too many perverts out there. and smh at them comparing this to jim crow laws and segregation um no.

"don't be so open-minded that your brains falls out" quote applies here. 

-------------
You can't just walk in with a huge banana and expect everything to be peaches.

If you no know me brotha, I no like wahala.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:24am
So allow her to share with young boys instead?

Or we can ban transgenders from using lockerooms. Problem Solved?

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:26am
5* thread ..

lol

bhm is ever so embracing ... till reality hits

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

So allow her around minor boys instead?

Or we can ban transgenders from using lockerooms. Problem Solved?
 I  would never want any type of boy or man in the locker room with my daughter . 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:28am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

so he still has male genitalia. he just looks like a dude with long hair. he didn't even attempt to look like a woman. too many perverts out there. and smh at them comparing this to jim crow laws and segregation um no.

LOLLOLCry

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:29am
there SHOULD be mens, ladies, & others bathrooms, changing rooms, locker rooms & jails.  Since these things are all gender specific, we need to understand & respect the fact that its not either or anymore.  There is a BIG gray area now that includes many that don't feel comfortable in a certain category.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:30am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

5* thread ..

lol

I'm consistentApprove

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:31am
maybe he could use the family room? isn't it just a big room for one person at a time? idk if i was a tranny i would likely change at home until i figured everything out.

-------------

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:33am
Smh

-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!

Posted By: Quiann00
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:36am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I would never want any type of man in my daughters locker room .

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

So allow her to share with young boys instead?

maybe he could use the family room? isn't it just a big room for one person at a time?

Problem Solved

-------------
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."-Eleanor Roosevelt

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:36am
Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

-------------

Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:37am
Oooops DP

-------------

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:38am
they shouldve just set up a small changing room for her instead going through all of this.  its probably embarrassing for all involved.

and seriously as a parent you really dont have to be so damn accepting.

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:41am
Not saying this man is not truly a pre-op transgendered person, and I can understand why he would not feel comfortable in the men's changing room.......................

...................... but, what is to stop the local perv slapping on a wig and some lipstick and demanding the same rights? How is this policed?

-------------
Out of many, one people.....
Happy 50th JAMAICA!

Posted By: nikietc
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

The high school that leases swimming space at the pool has set up a smaller and more private area for the girls to change their clothes while the matter is sorted out. Comments made by parents do not seem to indicate any bias against Francis or a desire to curtail his lifestyle choices. The concerned parents appear to just want their daughters to be able to use the locker room without being exposed to a naked man
================
problem solved
why does the entire swim team/women with vajayjays have to change for one person? why doesn't the facility set up the smaller, more private area for the transgender individual instead?

-------------
-----
"Shoes are important things for a woman. Good shoes will take you to good places." ~Min Seo Hyun, Boys Over Flowers

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:44am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

they shouldve just set up a small changing room for her instead going through all of this.  its probably embarrassing for all involved.

================
problem solved

-------------

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:45am
this is getting out of hand 

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:47am
Originally posted by nikietc nikietc wrote:

================
problem solved
why does the entire swim team/women with vajayjays have to change for one person? why doesn't the facility set up the smaller, more private area for the transgender individual instead?
I was thinking it was the other way around.  I think he author made a typo.  If not, then since the girls are complaining, they should change.  It's like if you don't like your seat on the bus cuz the person is funky.  Do you tell them to move or do you just get up & change ur seat?

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:48am

Right . I should have a choice.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:48am

================
problem solved

im not understanding? i was talking about a small changing room for the transgendered person not the girls.

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:50am
yeah, I touched on that in the response to nickietc.  I do think its the other way around cuz it would make more sense.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:50am
Originally posted by nikietc nikietc wrote:

================

problem solved

Another case of society changing shiit to satisfy the needs of one/a few at the expense of the majority smh

-------------

Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:54am
The BHM "feminist" broads taught me that gender is only a social construct and that if a man says that he is a woman, if he feels that he is a woman, if he wants to be a woman, then he IS a woman.

So what's the problem here? Yall backtrackin'???

*pours glass of Kool Aid*

-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:58am
http://www.adfmedia.org/files/EvergreenPoliceReport.pdf" rel="nofollow - http://www.adfmedia.org/files/EvergreenPoliceReport.pdf

The legal team sent the following letter to Evergreen College today. According to the letter, the college has hung curtains up in the locker room for the girls to hide behind to try and escape the man’s gaze as they undress, and to avoid looking at his exposed penis.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

The BHM "feminist" broads taught me that gender is only a social construct and that if a man says that he is a woman, if he feels that he is a woman, if he wants to be a woman, then he IS a woman.

LOL I remember, oh yesssssssssssss I do.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:00am

LOL . I Respect a man wish to be classified as a woman , but in my heart and mind he will remain a man . How would you feel if a transgender man shared your university locker room ? Sips Coffee . Embarrassed

-------------

Posted By: r0ck_starr
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:00am
I don't want that monstrosity around neither a boy or girl that belonged to me in the locker room. 

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:01am
Originally posted by r0ck_starr r0ck_starr wrote:

I don't want that monstrosity around neither a boy or girl that belonged to me in the locker room. 

yikes!

-------------

Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:02am

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:03am

he can feel that way and obviously the college agrees that he is free to express himself that way.  the problem is that he is around children...not adults.  

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

why children using the college facilities anyways though...is this a real college? or like a community center type of place

it says the university allows swim teams to practice there. maybe they have more lanes. 

-------------

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:06am
in most locker rooms, I have been in there have been bathroom stalls and people used them who didn't want to change out in the open. perhaps this person could use that?

i get why parents wouldn't be crazy about someone who physically has all the equipment of a man in the women's locker room. i would hope that this person understands how the parents feel and take that into consideration.

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:08am
He needs to go to the locker room where all the other penises are. I think he's playing dumb.

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

why children using the college facilities anyways though...is this a real college? or like a community center type of place

some colleges have swim classes for youth or run swim teams. some colleges will sell memberships to the public to use the pool/gym facilities. my college did this b/c the local public school didn't have a pool.

evergreen is a real college.

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

A black Transgender would never get away with this . The college would call a emergency meeting to change the policy.

-------------

Posted By: starflower7
That's that PC and that pretending I was tellin y'all about. I hope y'all are satisfied.

-------------
"I give to the needy...and not the greedy!"

"Mm hm that's right!"

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:10am

LOL . I Respect a man wish to be classified as a woman , but in my heart and mind he will remain a man . How would you feel if a transgender man shared your university locker room ? Sips Coffee . Embarrassed

SMMFH

I aint finna have no lady-boy trying to peek at my goodies nh FOH.

-------------

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:11am
Trannys need therapy for their mental disorder.

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Trannys need therapy for their mental disorder.

ASAP.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:12am

not all of us feel that way!

-------------

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:13am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

That's that PC and that pretending I was tellin y'all about. I hope y'all are satisfied.

!!

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:15am
What is a PC ? ^^^^

-------------

Posted By: smartgirl88
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:16am

Exactly!! He looks like a ill pervert too and wtf is he sitting around children with his legs open?? This is the kinda sh*t that allows these psychopaths to fall under the radar because of some sucked up law....you can tell he's a trouble maker anyway, why us it so important for him to get changed in the women/childrens room pre operation?

-------------
"Toking on that Spliff called Life"

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:16am
this reminds me of the single mom who "complained" about her daughter not being able to attend father daughter dances and they banned the entire event in the whole region

smh....satisfying the needs of one at the expense of the majority 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:17am
As long as tho dick is attached he needs to be in the men's locker room

-------------

What is a PC ? ^^^^

Politically correctness

-------------

What is a PC ? ^^^^
politically correct

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:18am
idc, I'm not mad.  If you don't wanna look at me, go somewhere else.  This is like the lady bringing her son in the bathroom or the mom that breastfed or the baby potty training at the restaurant table.  Ppl are always gonna be uncomfortale with someones nudity regardless of age, sex, color or location.  Can't please everybody      meh

ftr, I'm not agreeing nor disagreeing with the above examples.  They are just for reference

-------------

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:19am
If there was a grown azz man in my daughter's locker room,he would save alot of money,because I would snatch his dyck off my damn self.....He can change in the damn janitor's closet,but I would raise hell...And I would have signed petitions....

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Posted By: lovelife
Originally posted by smartgirl88 smartgirl88 wrote:

Exactly!! He looks like a ill pervert too and wtf is he sitting around children with his legs open?? This is the kinda sh*t that allows these psychopaths to fall under the radar because of some sucked up law....you can tell he's a trouble maker anyway, why us it so important for him to get changed in the women/childrens room pre operation?

Confused you got all that from his picture?

-------------
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker" rel="nofollow">

What is a PC ? ^^^^

Politically correctness
LOLlmao  a personal computer

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:21am

What is a PC ? ^^^^

Political correctness. People done convinced this man he is a real woman and now he's here to claim his inheritance.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:22am
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Just less than 1 year ago, opinions have drastically changed. Wah gwaan BHM?? Confused
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/fired-4-not-allowing-transgendered-in-ladies-room_topic328558.html?KW=fired" rel="nofollow -
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/fired-4-not-allowing-transgendered-in-ladies-room_topic328558.html?KW=fired

eta: typo

-------------

ooo is he doing this bc he has to live as a woman for like 3 years before he can get snipped?

-------------

Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

he was in there ALREADY, then they walked in.  not his fault really...

It reminds me of that quote in the nut thread.  "you wanna sue somebody for something YOU found?"

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:24am

No from what I read:

Allegedly having his legs open around minor children
Comparing his situation to civil rights
Having a big pink dick and thinking it's ok to change around children and women

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:25am
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

Just less than 1 year, opinions have drastically changes. Wha gwaan BHM?? Confused
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/fired-4-not-allowing-transgendered-in-ladies-room_topic328558.html?KW=fired" rel="nofollow -
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/fired-4-not-allowing-transgendered-in-ladies-room_topic328558.html?KW=fired

The only reason they came for her was because she said she was Christian. And you know Christianity is a nono on BHM. If you want sympathy you better pick something else.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:26am
hmmm...no.  he's changing with children?  no.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:27am

Maybe I missed something in the op but it says that there are two complaints...the first one was children walking into the room as he was changing and the second one children were already present.

No from what I read:

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:28am

Just less than 1 year ago, opinions have drastically changed. Wah gwaan BHM?? Confused

those were grown women in that dressing room, not children.

-------------

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

5* thread ..

lol

I'm consistentApprove

-------------

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

hmmm...no.  he's changing with children?  no.
Right .Clap

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:31am

he was in there ALREADY, then they walked in.  not his fault really...

It reminds me of that quote in the nut thread.  "you wanna sue somebody for something YOU found?"
You are basically saying you have no problem with a man like that in your children locker room.

-------------

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:31am

yup.  I still maintain what I said in that thread. 

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:32am

What is a PC ? ^^^^

Political correctness. People done convinced this man he is a real woman and now he's here to claim his inheritance.
Thanks everyone . I was like. Stern Smile

-------------

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:32am

But Macy's also has children using their dressing rooms.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:35am

Yep and both have open areas as well as private stalls. Same thing, pretty much.

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: honeyb87

ALL OF THIS!!!

and lmao@ that quote

-------------
Going through a quarter life crisis. Judge me if you will. No fcks will be given though.

Don't call a b*tch a b*tch unless you like the b*tch

its always funny when ppl come in to one thread comparing comments made in another thread as if its the same exact ppl in each thread.  theres always this underlying attempt to prove that bhm aint shyt but doesnt the act of putting fingertip to keyboard group you into the same category?

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:37am
You are basically saying you have no problem with a man like that in your children locker room.

no, I'm not basically saying that India.  You are reaching & having those misconceptions again. I say what I mean & mean what I say.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:37am

its always funny when ppl come in to one thread comparing comments made in another thread as if its the same exact ppl in each thread.  theres always this underlying attempt to prove that bhm aint shyt but doesnt the act of putting fingertip to keyboard group you into the same category?

oooooooooooh

-------------

"Mm hm that's right!"

Posted By: lovelife
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:38am

No from what I read:

I'm just saying, i don't agree with looking at a picture, then jumping to conclusions. While I do agree with the fact that he should NOT be allowed to slang his junk around all out in the open, I don't agree with jumping to conclusions either.

-------------
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:38am

I notice many members are older and more mature in my op. People should be able to change a view without the negative comments . I agree with your post in general . Smile 

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:39am

but there are also dressing rooms in the children's section for children. children were never mentioned in that original thread.  they are mentioned in this specific instance. there is a difference so idk why you want to paint a very broad brush.

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:39am
I didn't even post in that other thread.
I could have sworn I did though.

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:43am

you were prolly banned & all ur posts disappeared

-------------

Posted By: browneyez4548
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:43am

This. Case closed. As someone else stated, there is  too much of a gray area. So some perv can just slap a wig, claim to feel that he is a woman...so now he's allowed to be in the same place as children? And tbh, I as an adult dont want to change in front of an unknown male either *shrug*

And LOL@ at me having to leave the Ladies locker room, cause I feel uncomfortable with a man being in there..sh*t doesnt even make sense

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:45am

you were prolly banned & all ur posts disappeared

Hee hee. Tongue

Posted By: browneyez4548
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:45am
And ftr, I am all for the movement...so you will find me in another thread defending a man's right to the gender that he identifies with...BUT there are always gray areas...this is one of them..call it what you want *sips tea*

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:46am
LOLCry

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:46am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

And ftr, I am all for the movement...so you will find me in another thread defending a man's right to the gender that he identifies with...BUT there are always gray areas...this is one of them..call it what you want *sips tea*
Thumbs Up

-------------

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:47am
The situations were very similar.

Would they want their own dressing room?

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:48am
no comment 

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:50am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

This. Case closed. As someone else stated, there is  too much of a gray area. So some perv can just slap a wig, claim to feel that he is a woman...so now he's allowed to be in the same place as children? And tbh, I as an adult dont want to change in front of an unknown male either *shrug*

And LOL@ at me having to leave the Ladies locker room, cause I feel uncomfortable with a man being in there..sh*t doesnt even make sense

but didn't you know that even in a room designed for you, you're opinions/feelings don't matter? only the one person who is offended or should be "included" matters...OH and if you're an adult, your opinions don't matter even more cuz you should shut up and deal with it Tongue

oh and if you don't, you are transgenderphobic! lol

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:51am

oooooooooooh
these threads had some of the same ppl contradicting themselves
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/young-kiss-in-background-of-obama-photo_topic350144_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/young-kiss-in-background-of-obama-photo_topic350144_page1.html

http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/i-am-pissed-off_topic350302_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/i-am-pissed-off_topic350302_page1.html

in one thread respect, boundaries & personal space matters, in the other it doesn't according to a selected fewWink

-------------

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:54am

oooooooooooh
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/young-kiss-in-background-of-obama-photo_topic350144_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/young-kiss-in-background-of-obama-photo_topic350144_page1.html

http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/i-am-pissed-off_topic350302_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/i-am-pissed-off_topic350302_page1.html

in one thread respect, boundaries & personal space matters, in the other it doesn't according to a selected fewWink

The prescence of white ppl changes the whole thing.
VOID

I also question y'all analytical thinking If yall think those two situations are the same thing .
Extenuating factors matter.
Lets think a little deeper

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:55am

oooooooooooh

Stern Smilei think in rl you would make me uncomfortable.

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:56am

oooooooooooh

bunny u were so damn annoying in that youngins kissing thread LOL reaching beyond the universe 

-------------

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:56am
her daughter allegedly walked into the locker room and saw a naked man in the sauna. Francis was sitting with his legs apart in the locker room when children as young as six years old were present

Umm wtf is he doing? Is he getting off on this? Confused

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:59am
Why go back and quote what a person post at another time to make your point ? I think that's how the arguments and disrepsects began . If the shoe was on the other foot how would you feel . People can change a view in life . JMO .

-------------

Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:59am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

her daughter allegedly walked into the locker room and saw a naked man in the sauna. Francis was sitting with his legs apart in the locker room when children as young as six years old were present

Umm wtf is he doing? Is he getting off on this? Confused

-------------

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 12:01pm
Dicks,little girls,and locker rooms do not belong in the same sentence together....
Again,those parents have not made a scene,he would be very uncomfortable if I was one of the parents...I would be one his back harder than the Koreans in a corner store......

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Print Page | Close Window