Print Page | Close Window

50 cent v floyd.

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350410
Printed Date: Nov 24 2017 at 12:59pm


Topic: 50 cent v floyd.
Posted By: nycdiva357
Subject: 50 cent v floyd.
Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 12:52am
oh no...not the money team...they just can't win.

first was the ray j incident..

now 50 n floyd battling it out on twitter. and instagram.


anyone paying attention??

its hilarious... and going on right now.
on social networks of course.


The beef between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and 50 Cent is at full force.

The boxer and rapper were once best friends, but their relationship deteriorated after a failed business partnership. Mayweather http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/floyd-mayweather-50-cent-promoter-fight/131760" rel="nofollow - said in April that 50 was getting into the boxing promotional game. 50 took that a step further, implying in July that he was http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/50-cent-promote-floyd-mayweather-jr-golden-boy/147879" rel="nofollow - going to start promoting Mayweather and other fighters.

When Mayweather got out of jail, he had other ideas, and by September we learned that their venture had fallen apart. 50 Cent confirmed that was the case when he went off on Mayweather over Twitter Wednesday.

https://twitter.com/50cent/status/263853875356901376" rel="nofollow - TMT IS OVER the money team is no longer a team. So it SMS promotions that’s it thats all.SMSaudio … https://twitter.com/50cent/status/263858029622087680" rel="nofollow - I’m no longer apart or down with TMT promotions. SMSaudio … https://twitter.com/50cent/status/263859218300403713" rel="nofollow - If anyone wants a money team jacket I’m selling mine for a dollar. The nap back hat comes with it. That’s a fare price. SMSaudio … https://twitter.com/50cent/status/263860416856354817" rel="nofollow - I move the fighters to SMSpromotion cause the other half of the money team .Didnt put up there $MONEY$.SMSaudio,” 50 Cent wrote on Twitter.

He continued his assault on Mayweather on Friday:

https://twitter.com/50cent" rel="nofollow"> 50cent
@50cent

GAMBOA MOVING UP IN WEIGHT FLOYD. You should have know not to go against me PUNK https://twitter.com/search/%23SMSAUDIO" rel="nofollow - #SMSAUDIO

https://twitter.com/50cent/statuses/264591272986165248" rel="nofollow -
  • https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=264591272986165248" rel="nofollow - Reply
  • https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=264591272986165248" rel="nofollow - Retweet
  • https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=264591272986165248" rel="nofollow - Favorite
  • https://twitter.com/50cent" rel="nofollow"> 50cent
    @50cent

    I can't hang out with Floyd no more,I'm tired of running from manny pacquiao https://twitter.com/search/%23SMSAUDIO" rel="nofollow - #SMSAUDIO

    https://twitter.com/50cent/statuses/264593443106455552" rel="nofollow -
  • https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=264593443106455552" rel="nofollow - Reply
  • https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=264593443106455552" rel="nofollow - Retweet
  • https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=264593443106455552" rel="nofollow - Favorite
  • Mayweather wasn’t about to let 50 call him a “punk” and say he’s ducking Manny Pacquiao without fighting back. He called 50 Cent a “groupie” in response.

    http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/floyd-mayweather-50-cent-twitter-beef/161044/attachment/floyd-mayweather-50-groupie" rel="nofollow">floyd-mayweather-50-groupie

    Mayweather also blasted 50 in a https://twitter.com/FloydMayweather/statuses/264598091561308160" rel="nofollow - separate tweet with offensive language, calling him “boy” and saying he looked cute wearing a TMT (The Money Team) jacket.

    50 Cent really seemed set on creating some noise Friday. He tried getting Mayweather’s attention because he wants his former friend to fight Yuriorkis Gamboa, who is one of his boxers. He said he would https://twitter.com/50cent/status/264585132311191552" rel="nofollow - pay the winner a $20 million bonus. 50 also https://twitter.com/50cent/status/264596076147912705" rel="nofollow - went after Andre Ward, trying to goad him into fighting Andre Dirrell, who is another one of his clients.

    After Friday’s exchange, it’s pretty safe to say these guys are now sworn enemies.




    -------------
    He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.



    Replies:
    Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:04am
    Hi NYC Diva, glad You got Your Power back...


    50 and Floyd seem like they're in a Lover's Spat


    Posted By: rickysrose
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:13am
    why would they do this over business especially over the internetssss

    50 should understand mayweather being more careful with his money after something like jail




    Posted By: carolina cutie
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:21am
    *Snickers*
    https://twitter.com/50cent" rel="nofollow - @50cent

    I can't hang out with Floyd no more,I'm tired of running from manny pacquiao https://twitter.com/search/%23SMSAUDIO" rel="nofollow - #smsAudio



    -------------
    <--Classy & Educated O.

    "You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR



    Posted By: Midna
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:43am
    Hold on, weren't they riding each other's dicks before?

    How the hell did it turn to this?


    -------------


    Posted By: Lite Brite
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 2:46am
    LOL@ floyds comment w/the pic


    Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:20am
    lol


    50 threw shade at floyd on power 105.1

    floyd thought fif was banging his fiancee



    -------------
    I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

    ...
    I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


    Posted By: yaya24
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:25am
    Take it to the ring then.
    No guns and a fair fight I think Floyd would win.

    Geek


    -------------
    iRep ♥ Naija
    TexLAXED 1.25.13'
    SL starting alllll the way over. Watch me work.
    APL 2013
         
    <


    Posted By: lumii18
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:28am
    It's time to grow up


    Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 4:45am
    Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

    Take it to the ring then.
    No guns and a fair fight I think Floyd would win.

    Geek


    this is very obvious

    a trained pro fighter and a former thug

    no contest

    -------------
    I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

    ...
    I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


    Posted By: Prazol60
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 5:38am
    LOL lovers tiff 


    Posted By: Addicted19034
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:19am
    50 is an idiot,

    Talking about 20 mil to the winner.

    Um didn't you already fuk up when you swore you would sell more records than kayne? I know he was able to move successfully into various business ventures, but 50 talks too much mess and beefs with damn near everybody.

    You're almost 40 with a child. Grow the hell up.
    Now what if Floyd just took all his monies. He would deserve it.


    Posted By: nitabug
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:39am
    aww, my dad has 2 of those belts.

    -------------
    God forgive me for my brash delivery
    But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


    Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:36am
    I saw something on instagram with floyd and fif. But the person only put cancer vs pisces. Two emotional people. Tee Hee. I see where she was getting at now.

    -------------
    My mind explodes


    Posted By: Lite Brite
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:00am
    Originally posted by yaya24 yaya24 wrote:

    Take it to the ring then.
    No guns and a fair fight I think Floyd would win.

    Geek


    LMAOOO


    Posted By: Sleek
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:19am
    LOL @ the belts


    Posted By: nycdiva357
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:32am
    Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

    Hi NYC Diva, glad You got Your Power back...


    50 and Floyd seem like they're in a Lover's Spat


    hey
    graciasHug


    -------------
    He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


    Posted By: nycdiva357
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:34am
    yeah @ afro

    i too heard it was over miss jackson.

    but yeah its hilarious.

    floyd had me rolling last night.
    cuz im slow.
    and the first pic i saw was a floyd posting a pic of 50 w/ the caption " i respect the shooter not the person who got shot"
    and im like but wait... aint that ya bestie?? lol

    then i clicked in and saw all the other pics of him calling 50 "fawk boy" and i couldnt stop laughing.


    -------------
    He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


    Posted By: James Avery
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:37am
    Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

    oh no...not the money team...they just can't win.

    first was the ray j incident..

    now 50 n floyd battling it out on twitter. and instagram.


    anyone paying attention??

    its hilarious... and going on right now.
    on social networks of course.


    The beef between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and 50 Cent is at full force.

    The boxer and rapper were once best friends, but their relationship deteriorated after a failed business partnership. Mayweather http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/floyd-mayweather-50-cent-promoter-fight/131760" rel="nofollow - said in April that 50 was getting into the boxing promotional game. 50 took that a step further, implying in July that he was http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/50-cent-promote-floyd-mayweather-jr-golden-boy/147879" rel="nofollow - going to start promoting Mayweather and other fighters.

    When Mayweather got out of jail, he had other ideas, and by September we learned that their venture had fallen apart. 50 Cent confirmed that was the case when he went off on Mayweather over Twitter Wednesday.

    https://twitter.com/50cent/status/263853875356901376" rel="nofollow - TMT IS OVER the money team is no longer a team. So it SMS promotions that’s it thats all.SMSaudio … https://twitter.com/50cent/status/263858029622087680" rel="nofollow - I’m no longer apart or down with TMT promotions. SMSaudio … https://twitter.com/50cent/status/263859218300403713" rel="nofollow - If anyone wants a money team jacket I’m selling mine for a dollar. The nap back hat comes with it. That’s a fare price. SMSaudio … https://twitter.com/50cent/status/263860416856354817" rel="nofollow - I move the fighters to SMSpromotion cause the other half of the money team .Didnt put up there $MONEY$.SMSaudio,” 50 Cent wrote on Twitter.

    He continued his assault on Mayweather on Friday:

    https://twitter.com/50cent" rel="nofollow"> 50cent
    @50cent

    GAMBOA MOVING UP IN WEIGHT FLOYD. You should have know not to go against me PUNK https://twitter.com/search/%23SMSAUDIO" rel="nofollow - #SMSAUDIO

    https://twitter.com/50cent/statuses/264591272986165248" rel="nofollow -
  • https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=264591272986165248" rel="nofollow - Reply
  • https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=264591272986165248" rel="nofollow - Retweet
  • https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=264591272986165248" rel="nofollow - Favorite
  • https://twitter.com/50cent" rel="nofollow"> 50cent
    @50cent

    I can't hang out with Floyd no more,I'm tired of running from manny pacquiao https://twitter.com/search/%23SMSAUDIO" rel="nofollow - #SMSAUDIO

    https://twitter.com/50cent/statuses/264593443106455552" rel="nofollow -
  • https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_reply_to=264593443106455552" rel="nofollow - Reply
  • https://twitter.com/intent/retweet?tweet_id=264593443106455552" rel="nofollow - Retweet
  • https://twitter.com/intent/favorite?tweet_id=264593443106455552" rel="nofollow - Favorite
  • Mayweather wasn’t about to let 50 call him a “punk” and say he’s ducking Manny Pacquiao without fighting back. He called 50 Cent a “groupie” in response.

    http://larrybrownsports.com/boxing/floyd-mayweather-50-cent-twitter-beef/161044/attachment/floyd-mayweather-50-groupie" rel="nofollow">floyd-mayweather-50-groupie

    Mayweather also blasted 50 in a https://twitter.com/FloydMayweather/statuses/264598091561308160" rel="nofollow - separate tweet with offensive language, calling him “boy” and saying he looked cute wearing a TMT (The Money Team) jacket.

    50 Cent really seemed set on creating some noise Friday. He tried getting Mayweather’s attention because he wants his former friend to fight Yuriorkis Gamboa, who is one of his boxers. He said he would https://twitter.com/50cent/status/264585132311191552" rel="nofollow - pay the winner a $20 million bonus. 50 also https://twitter.com/50cent/status/264596076147912705" rel="nofollow - went after Andre Ward, trying to goad him into fighting Andre Dirrell, who is another one of his clients.

    After Friday’s exchange, it’s pretty safe to say these guys are now sworn enemies.




    The Money Team is alive and well thank you.

    the bosses had a little falling out but that was bound to happen. we still strong and the movement shall continue. only thing i don't agree with is bringing in the fat cop rick ross into the team.

    and don't talk down on the fam. don't make me call ray j to come and slap up fabolous againWink


    -------------
    God bless




    Posted By: nycdiva357
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:48am
    james dont get handled.

    money teams' first fail... was ray j's private performance in an empty living room.

    second fail... was that lie not even brandy believed for him "hitting" my boo.

    money team is over... fif's words not mine.

    you ol' disgruntled fan.
    give it up.


    -------------
    He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


    Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:51am


    -------------
    I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

    ...
    I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


    Posted By: James Avery
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:53am
    50 would beef with his own shadow.

    he beefed with all his closest friends. you can't trust this dude. as far as ray j's "performance" he was breaking in floyds new piano and warming up his vocal cords for a show he had later that night.




    -------------
    God bless




    Posted By: nycdiva357
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:59am
    lmao

    i wil not sit here and act like 50 is sane... lol
    he's just insanely interesting to me b/c he's like the true definition of jeykll n hyde to me.
    totally giving one minute.. lunatic the next.
    but a genius all the same.

    ray's call to fame is that he sexed kimmy before kanye.
    now hush.


    -------------
    He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


    Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:01am
    Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

    lmao
    he's like the true definition of jeykll n hyde to me.
    totally giving one minute.. lunatic the next.
    but a genius all the same.


    he's a capitalist

    he cashes in on drama

    -------------
    I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

    ...
    I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


    Posted By: nycdiva357
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:03am
    he is...and does.
    there is really never a dull moment w/ him.

    its an interesting site to see.
    for me at least.


    -------------
    He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


    Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:14am
    he's hilarious

    -------------
    I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

    ...
    I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


    Posted By: AshBash89
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:25am
    They are both attention slores, I really don't even believe the beef.


    Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
    Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:44am
    Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

    50 would beef with his own shadow.

    he beefed with all his closest friends. you can't trust this dude. as far as ray j's "performance" he was breaking in floyds new piano and warming up his vocal cords for a show he had later that night.


    word

    -------------
    My mind explodes


    Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:04pm
    its gets realler than real







        

    -------------
    I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

    ...
    I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


    Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:06pm




       

    -------------
    I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

    ...
    I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


    Posted By: Sang Froid
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:06pm
    Nigguhs can't type and use spell check?


    Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:10pm
    well in cases like these, handwritten letters bear more authenticity

    anyone can type a letter and say its from sang ...

    -------------
    I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

    ...
    I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


    Posted By: Sang Froid
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:11pm
    You can always sign it.


    Posted By: Bunnyahh
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:12pm
    they are some snakes fo sho

    -------------
    Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


    Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:16pm
    Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

    You can always sign it.




    -------------
    I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

    ...
    I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


    Posted By: tatee
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:16pm
    afro im made you made me look this up: http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13399.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13399.html


    Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:18pm
    Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

    afro im made you made me look this up: http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13399.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13399.html



    -------------
    I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

    ...
    I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


    Posted By: oh_so_moody
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:20pm
    Ummmmmm. I called this when Floyd's chick was giving him the 'ninja move around' face when her and 50 where taking pics together.

    Ultimately, 50 was smashing Floyd's chick when he was in the clink and everyone knows money and punanny are the end to all.

    -------------
    She hurt feelings, she break hearts
    She stay quiet, she play smart
    She take pride, in going out
    Getting hollered at, and saying nah....


    Posted By: Flowing-Ice
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:20pm
    i can't read that letter. 

    -------------
    And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends


    Posted By: tatee
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 5:24pm
    Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

    i can't read that letter. 

    i couldnt eitherLOL i had to go find a cliffnote


    Posted By: mizzsandra00
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:53pm
    I stopped at TOOKED........

    -------------
    When I read some of the post on BHM.


    Posted By: nycdiva357
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 7:55pm
    AFRO is not going to post that 50 page letter and not translate it.
    google translate couldn't help


    -------------
    He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


    Posted By: Addicted19034
    Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 8:10pm
    What is that letter? I don't get it


    Posted By: Addicted19034
    Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:50pm
    They just can't be serious



    Posted By: afrokock
    Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:55pm
    huh?!

    -------------
    I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

    ...
    I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


    Posted By: James Avery
    Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 5:56pm
    50 lying.

    -------------
    God bless




    Posted By: carolina cutie
    Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 6:00pm
    Their little cat fight was scripted?LOL

    They've been watching too many episodes of Real House Wives of _____ shows.


    -------------
    <--Classy & Educated O.

    "You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR



    Posted By: OrriannaRose
    Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:23pm
    Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

    50 is an idiot,

    You're almost 40 with a child. Grow the hell up.
    Now what if Floyd just took all his monies. He would deserve it.
    I giggled. Monies is such a funny word. LOLLOL


    -------------


    Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
    Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:37pm
    Can someone please explain who the person is that wrote the letter and why they wrote the lette. 

    -------------
    My mind explodes


    Posted By: Tbaby
    Date Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 8:45pm
    Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

    Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

    i can't read that letter. 

    i couldnt eitherLOL i had to go find a cliffnote


    I feel better now because that letter made absolutely no sense in my brainLOL


    -------------
    Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync



    Print Page | Close Window