Print Page | Close Window

I caught my boyfriend with a another man?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350274
Printed Date: Apr 22 2018 at 11:03pm


Topic: I caught my boyfriend with a another man?
Posted By: Le Madonna
Subject: I caught my boyfriend with a another man?
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 1:13am
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 8 months. Hes a nice guy and he loves me very much. I went to his house 1 week ago announced. I don't have a car yet, so I had to catch the bus. I actually have to catch 2 buses since he lives across town. I know I shouldn't have  did that, but I wanted to surprise him. He lives with his mom, but he has a job at the local family dollar. His mom always leave's the side door unlocked during the day because his little sister comes home around 3 from school. I went to the side door and straight to his room. I heard weird noises but I thought he was was working out, because that is what he does alot. I opened the door and there they was. He was on the top and the guy was on the bottom. I stood there in shock but they kept going. The guy was lightskinned and in drag. After about 20 seconds I couldn't take anymore. I ran out of the house and started walking back to the bus stop reciting the 23rd psalm. He didn't even come out to check on me. 3 days later after this, he calls me and says he was drugged and drunk. He says the guy tricked him into thinking he was me. Since he was drunk and couldn't tell the difference. 

I think I believe him. I love him sooo much and I don't want to leave him. He swears he isn't gay and that it was a first time thing. I think hes telling the truth. Can you guys help me? I've been lurking for years and I signed up to get you guys opinion, since you all give out great advice. If it was your man would you stay? Please help.



Replies:
Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 1:25am
You caught him doing up another man and you believe him when he says he's not gay? Please don't contact this man anymoreDisapprove he's into menses unless you're into that kinda thing


Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 1:29am


-------------


Posted By: smaison
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 1:47am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:






-------------
"I don't give a flying pretzel in skittle rainbow hell"


Posted By: Nijjah25
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 2:15am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:



-------------
BIG NOSE .... BIG LIPS....
BUDDA BUP BUP BUHHHHH IM LOVING IT



Posted By: Nijjah25
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 2:16am
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 8 months. Hes a nice guy and he loves me very much. I went to his house 1 week ago announced. I don't have a car yet, so I had to catch the bus. I actually have to catch 2 buses since he lives across town. I know I shouldn't have  did that, but I wanted to surprise him. He lives with his mom, but he has a job at the local family dollar. His mom always leave's the side door unlocked during the day because his little sister comes home around 3 from school. I went to the side door and straight to his room. I heard weird noises but I thought he was was working out, because that is what he does alot. I opened the door and there they was. He was on the top and the guy was on the bottom. I stood there in shock but they kept going. The guy was lightskinned and in drag. After about 20 seconds I couldn't take anymore. I ran out of the house and started walking back to the bus stop reciting the 23rd psalm. He didn't even come out to check on me. 3 days later after this, he calls me and says he was drugged and drunk. He says the guy tricked him into thinking he was me. Since he was drunk and couldn't tell the difference. 

I think I believe him. I love him sooo much and I don't want to leave him. He swears he isn't gay and that it was a first time thing. I think hes telling the truth. Can you guys help me? I've been lurking for years and I signed up to get you guys opinion, since you all give out great advice. If it was your man would you stay? Please help.



Stern Smile


-------------
BIG NOSE .... BIG LIPS....
BUDDA BUP BUP BUHHHHH IM LOVING IT



Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 2:32am
Me and my boyfriend
I actually have to catch 2 buses since he lives across town.
 
but he has a job at the local family dollar.
 
. He was on the top and the guy was on the bottom. I stood there in shock but they kept going. The guy was lightskinned and in drag. After about 20 seconds I couldn't take anymore. I ran out of the house and started walking back to the bus stop reciting the 23rd psalm.

 says he was drugged and drunk.
 the guy tricked him into thinking he was me. Since he was drunk and couldn't tell the difference. 

I think I believe him.
 He swears he isn't gay and that it was a first time thing. I think hes telling the truth.


[/QUOTE]

ClapI wuv so much for writing this u made my day; please nobody call her a troll, this post gaveth me life.. i know these are the most "highlarious" parts of the story and will be quoted into oblivion so i just nicely took the time out to highlight them for yall .. yall can thank me later.. and again i wuv u opLOL

p.s and yes i said highlarious u got a problem with my made up word



-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva


Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 2:48am





Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 4:46am
lmaooooooooooooooooo woooow

well as the song says: you betta ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuunn like hell

you already know the truth. he is as gay as they come. please dont go back
i mean you caught him...omgosh..you watched it...live gay PICS omgosh...
i can even imagine...it is funny though...but more of an uncomfortable kinda funny.

dont go back to him..he's gonna fill your head with lies..if you do come back and update us.



-------------


Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 7:07am
Clap Not bad...not bad at all
Happy Halloween to you too!


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 7:15am
Dead


Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 7:20am
Hes's gay leave him


Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 7:31am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:





-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!



Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 7:42am
If this is indeed true....

You had better run away as fast as you can!!

Because he is gay and being gay does not go away.



-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!



Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 8:31am
Please remove the 1 star!!! Not star worthy!!

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!


Posted By: acaraway
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 9:21am
MMF fun!


Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 9:26am
Ctfu

-------------


Posted By: used2braid
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 10:40am
You're Clowning around aren't you?

-------------


Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 11:18am


I don't find this funny, I find this very disturbing

OP, diseases are real. DO NOT go back to that man, you are putting yourself at risk.

That was not his first time, and he is a gay man.

Look at it this way not only is he gay, but he also cheated on you.

Do you want to continue to date a man who is willing to cheat on you with other men?

He didn't even bother to stop once you caught him, and waited 3 whole days to call you with a lie.

He knows what he is doing, leave him.





-------------
Having a bunch of sexual partners doesn't mean you're a free spirit and expressing yourself...it means your a hoe. -call


Posted By: Nijjah25
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 11:57am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Me and my boyfriend
I actually have to catch 2 buses since he lives across town.
 
but he has a job at the local family dollar.
 
. He was on the top and the guy was on the bottom. I stood there in shock but they kept going. The guy was lightskinned and in drag. After about 20 seconds I couldn't take anymore. I ran out of the house and started walking back to the bus stop reciting the 23rd psalm.

 says he was drugged and drunk.
 the guy tricked him into thinking he was me. Since he was drunk and couldn't tell the difference. 

I think I believe him.
 He swears he isn't gay and that it was a first time thing. I think hes telling the truth.





OMG!!!  THANK YOU FOR THE HIGHLIGHTS....

THE 23rd PALMS??

I CAN't BREAVE


-------------
BIG NOSE .... BIG LIPS....
BUDDA BUP BUP BUHHHHH IM LOVING IT



Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 1:55pm
Op, if you're still unsurethen talk to your bf again... tell him you've thought about it and you're totally ok with it, and it might even be fun. If he get's a little too excited about this, then you'll know he was lying and wants the D

(Btw , you should get tested if you don't already)


Posted By: Ashleyano
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:



I don't find this funny, I find this very disturbing

OP, diseases are real. DO NOT go back to that man, you are putting yourself at risk.

That was not his first time, and he is a gay man.

Look at it this way not only is he gay, but he also cheated on you.

Do you want to continue to date a man who is willing to cheat on you with other men?

He didn't even bother to stop once you caught him, and waited 3 whole days to call you with a lie.

He knows what he is doing, leave him.



this all day. i hope you aren't still questioning this
eta: and to agree with the above please get tested


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 2:22pm
He waited 3 whole days to call you because he was BUTT HURTLOL.

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!


Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

He waited 3 whole days to call you because he was BUTT HURTLOL.
 
Cry


Posted By: kemeticqueen
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 2:46pm
You also need to get yourself tested for diseases. That most definitely was not his first time. I know it. There's no telling what he could have given you.


Posted By: Mz. Mocha
Date Posted: Oct 31 2012 at 3:58pm
my goodness, i cant. bye


Posted By: GLAMAFROMNY
Date Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 8:08pm
WoW, he is gay, look out for self and get tested ASAP!

-------------
GOD 1st!


Posted By: SensitiveSwag
Date Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:



That niQQa got AIDS ma.


Posted By: Becky
Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 6:41am
Hold it .. you caught him a guy dressed in drag up the ass ... and even after he saw you ... he kept him? Then ... it took him 3 days to call you and tell you that lie?
 
Ummmm instead of praying ...you need to use the common sense that God gave you. Really, is your self esteem so low that you would be willing to stay with such a man ... and believe him? 
 
Hey, there are NO straight men (drunk, high or otherwise) that are willing to stick their dicks up another guy's hairy ahole!!! DUH! WAKE UP!
 
Get tested because ...
 
 HE'S GAY!


Posted By: SensitiveSwag
Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:20am
May your self esteem rest in peace.


Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:11am
CryLOL


Posted By: 313chick
Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:08am
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:




LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryLOL

-------------


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:32am
LMFAO!! Clap

-------------
yo


Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:09pm
OP....he. is. gay. period. You are a woman....dating a gay man....makes no sense.
I have a guy friend that dated a girl for 2 damn years before coming out of the closet. He was messing around with another guy that was also in and out of relationships with women. The second guy has not comed out yet and still trying to fool people.
 
LEAVE!


-------------
You can't just walk in with a huge banana and expect everything to be peaches.

If you no know me brotha, I no like wahala.


Posted By: mzmee
Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:36pm
Have a threesome with him and your male doppledanger

-------------
Everything I'm not makes me everything I am.


Posted By: Love555
Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 3:47pm
Ermm


Posted By: loveyessie
Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 7:15pm
I can't believe you posted this. I mean while you were typing this story some kind of thought had to cross your mind. 

I can't deal. OP you know he's gay please do as the others have stated and go get tested. 


Posted By: nw45
Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 8:52pm
ROFL!


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 9:05pm
I cannot stand down low men. Just tell the effing truth. When I was in college me and my friends were looking for a place to party. This really fwyine guy tall dark chocolate guy came up to us and took us to a spot. It was tranny night. On the way he told us he was in the life but was getting married in a few month to a chick. In my mind I was pissed cos I knew the chick wouldn't know abt his 2nd life style. We had fun cracking up at all the bad makeup jobs the trannies had. In the corner of the club was chocolate drop grinding on some dude. I almost threw up.

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!


Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I cannot stand down low men. Just tell the effing truth. When I was in college me and my friends were looking for a place to party. This really fwyine guy tall dark chocolate guy came up to us and took us to a spot. It was tranny night. On the way he told us he was in the life but was getting married in a few month to a chick. In my mind I was pissed cos I knew the chick wouldn't know abt his 2nd life style. We had fun cracking up at all the bad makeup jobs the trannies had. In the corner of the club was chocolate drop grinding on some dude. I almost threw up.



I would have asked him to use his phone and used it to take a picture of him when he wasn't looking, found her, and sent it to her /ratchet


Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:08pm
And i'm pretty sure we just got trolled:(


Posted By: hairfanatic501
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 6:44pm
Don't believe him because if he did it once he'll do it again. Just be glad you found out early on instead of marrying and having kids by the man only to have him come out the closet on you 10 years from now.

What's the saying "fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me."


Posted By: Sweetness404
Date Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 11:20pm


Posted By: Promiseualways
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 12:56pm


Posted By: melly
Date Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:49pm
I think you know that he's gay, you just don't want to believe it.
This is one of the funniest threads i have ever read, If that happened to me....... I dont think I could write that.


Posted By: pinkrabbit
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:


 




-------------
My twins are here... Sep 2011. Girl and Boy...

"BHM,the place that will notice the sock sticking slightly out the drawer all the way across the room in a picture of your hairstyle." <- tropical-punch


Posted By: chrissypoo
Date Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 7:24pm



Posted By: Prod1galSon
Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 2:56pm
What a fuggin troll


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

 
I'm so sorry for laughing but....


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 7:12am
Quote I think I believe him. I love him sooo much and I don't want to leave him. He swears he isn't gay and that it was a first time thing. I think hes telling the truth.



I want to help you.. I really do. But I can NOT help a person who does not want to believe the truth. When you're ready to accept that this asshole just cheated on you and he's gay, come to us.
Until then, you can't be telling us that you caught your man cheating on you with another man and didn't even stop when you were standing right there and asking us for help you're not ready for. OP.. this is a hot stinking mess and I hope you leave that man. Stay any longer and you're just asking for more heartbreak and confusion.

You know what you should do, you just came here to confirm what you already know.


-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 7:17am
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:






And you thought you had it bad! LOL


-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 7:19am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

He waited 3 whole days to call you because he was BUTT HURTLOL.




OH GOD!



-------------


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 7:23am
Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

And i'm pretty sure we just got trolled:(


Right?? I'm not even mad! LOLClapLOLClapLOLClapLOL


-------------


Posted By: SensitiveSwag
Date Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 11:22pm


-------------


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 12:23am
LOL

-------------


Posted By: nYCity
Date Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 7:40am
am i the only who dont think this is real


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 8:37am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Quote I think I believe him. I love him sooo much and I don't want to leave
him. He swears he isn't gay and that it was a first time thing. I think
hes telling the truth.



I want to help you.. I really do. But I can NOT help a person who does not want to believe the truth. When you're ready to accept that this asshole just cheated on you and he's gay, come to us.
Until then, you can't be telling us that you caught your man cheating on you with another man and didn't even stop when you were standing right there and asking us for help you're not ready for. OP.. this is a hot stinking mess and I hope you leave that man. Stay any longer and you're just asking for more heartbreak and confusion.

You know what you should do, you just came here to confirm what you already know.





Girl..


Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 8:47am
she never told us what happened lol


Posted By: Tangala0810
Date Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:31am
UMM THAT BOY IS GAY AS HELL HE WAS ON TOP IT DONT MATTER AND YOU KNOW IT TO...I CAN SEE IF IT WAS A WOMAN BUT A MAN OHHH NOO!!! HE PROBLEY BEEN MEN.RUNN AWAY THATS SICK


Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Tangala0810 Tangala0810 wrote:

UMM THAT BOY IS GAY AS HELL HE WAS ON TOP IT DONT MATTER AND YOU KNOW IT TO...I CAN SEE IF IT WAS A WOMAN BUT A MAN OHHH NOO!!! HE PROBLEY BEEN MEN.RUNN AWAY THATS SICK


lmaoooo
idk why but that made me laugh





Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 3:52pm
blah


Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 5:21pm
I need to come down here more often


Posted By: euro*girl
Date Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:39pm
Sad...
Hes definently gay/bisexual..
and took three days to contact u after that... which doesnt make sense if he was telling the truth..
if he was drugged but still realised u were there..
than he would have realised he wasn't sleeping with you/something was wrong...
i would run the other way b4 u get caught in a mess.




Posted By: babycakebabe
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:42pm
bless his heart. you have plenty of guy on guy 3somes in your future.


Posted By: fashionpretty
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:55am
Come on,You have many choices.


Posted By: Jerzscorp
Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Le Madonna Le Madonna wrote:

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 8 months. Hes a nice guy and he loves me very much. I went to his house 1 week ago announced. I don't have a car yet, so I had to catch the bus. I actually have to catch 2 buses since he lives across town. I know I shouldn't have  did that, but I wanted to surprise him. He lives with his mom, but he has a job at the local family dollar. His mom always leave's the side door unlocked during the day because his little sister comes home around 3 from school. I went to the side door and straight to his room. I heard weird noises but I thought he was was working out, because that is what he does alot. I opened the door and there they was. He was on the top and the guy was on the bottom. I stood there in shock but they kept going. The guy was lightskinned and in drag. After about 20 seconds I couldn't take anymore. I ran out of the house and started walking back to the bus stop reciting the 23rd psalm. He didn't even come out to check on me. 3 days later after this, he calls me and says he was drugged and drunk. He says the guy tricked him into thinking he was me. Since he was drunk and couldn't tell the difference. 

I think I believe him. I love him sooo much and I don't want to leave him. He swears he isn't gay and that it was a first time thing. I think hes telling the truth. Can you guys help me? I've been lurking for years and I signed up to get you guys opinion, since you all give out great advice. If it was your man would you stay? Please help.


Posted By: Jerzscorp
Date Posted: Mar 07 2014 at 9:29am
I'm still stuck on him "continuing w/the sex"after you burst through the door!!



Print Page | Close Window