Forum Name: Fashion
Forum Description: Talk About Fashion!
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=350163
Printed Date: Oct 19 2018 at 6:50am

Topic: i Need a dress
Posted By: lambdoll
Subject: i Need a dress
Date Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 4:08pm
 might be going to my cuz's school for the weekend for a BIG event and i want to look sickening...

everyone needs to be gagging on the Eleganza (i watch too much rupaul)!!

only prob is everything seems too plain or too much. body con is a must, I'm partial to black but i would like to find some color in my like, deep burgundy, rich dark blue (like a cobalt). i like long sleeves, particularly when they are mesh. in short (i like the illusion of skin without actually showing it) 

a mini would be cool but predicted, so im leaning towards midi as ive never owned a midi body con.

im unsure of my size because i just recently got hips.Embarrassed  so im transitioning from juniors sizes to womens but im a 4 in pants from the limited and im a 32c so i would think im a 4 in a dress or a medium, small if its made of stretch.

help me please, i wanna keep it under 70 as i am a college student. good thing is i have a pretty big shoe collection so i more than likely have something that goes.

Replies:
Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 10:45pm
i think BCBG and French Connection have a good bodycon dress selection. I've heard FC mimicks the leger dress very well

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 11:08pm
I was going to say French connection although I recently tried on a dress at Charlotte Russe that was gorgeous
http://m.charlotterusse.com/mobileProduct/entity/225864.uts?keyword=tribal%20dress

-------------
are siggys back?

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 11:11pm
Asos

-------------
are siggys back?

Posted By: Amillion
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:01am
Originally posted by linda323 linda323 wrote:

Choose according to your body feature. You need to find a place where gives you a wide choice, like buychina. Their dresses are sold from  US $14.77 .
buychina.com/evening-dress

These are the wackest dresses ever.  JCPenny have better offerings.

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Amillion Amillion wrote:

Originally posted by linda323 linda323 wrote:

Choose according to your body feature. You need to find a place where gives you a wide choice, like buychina. Their dresses are sold from  US $14.77 .
buychina.com/evening-dress

These are the wackest dresses ever.  JCPenny have better offerings.

DeadDeadCry

Print Page | Close Window